Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms Flex and Frooms.
Speaker 2: This is the Flex and Frooms catch.
Speaker 3: Up podcast, Gosh, Flexiana and Frumiana. One time I said that we should merge our faces together to see what would come out first, is like, what would our baby look like?
Speaker 2: But I'd like to know what would a third.
Speaker 3: Filume member frex If we had a third and they were a complete merge of both of us.
Speaker 2: What would they be like? What they look like?
Speaker 3: She'd be Bi Rachel raised by a black mum with me, yep, but then you'd be her white mom.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, we could both be moms. I would like to see that. I would like to see that.
Speaker 1: Almond Armond mum, Yeah, definitely Almon mum qualities Almond mum versus in still grandiose sense of self mum.
Speaker 2: The combination can't be good.
Speaker 1: It's definitely giving conflict of interest?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: So we could actually become related because you have brothers, whereas you couldn't become related to me.
Speaker 2: You have a dad. Do you know what? Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Like? I would love I would love to have a baby from Like would.
Speaker 2: Your brother the donate sperm? I don't think so? Maybe not? Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 3: It's a good question to pose. You never know, Well, what's the going rate or is it goodness of the heart.
Speaker 2: It's good as a heart show. You can't pay for that stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah in Australia, like and surrogacy, you can't pay for.
Speaker 2: They said no paydays here. Respectfully, keep your juicy yourself. That's so strange, okay. And if we had a if we had a child together, then what's the incentive? People just giving?
Speaker 1: Because people want to fucking have more of themselves in the world.
Speaker 2: It's pretty whoa.
Speaker 1: It's like if I was to say, give my eggs like people, I feel like giving eggs aways a little. I don't know that stat's actually it's not gonna say anything.
Speaker 2: What would our daughter's personality be? We can't figure out right now, but I think someone can.
Speaker 1: Tell us, yeah, please, what is we've already.
Speaker 3: Surging out our personalities. But considering the way that we view the world, how they think we would like us co raising a child, what would they turn out to be if they were sitting.
Speaker 2: In the studio and they were twenty five? Don't make me say what I say every time, which is it's becoming not a joke. So I bet not.
Speaker 1: But it.
Speaker 2: Was never a joke to begin with. Okay, this is.
Speaker 3: Us by, this is flex and frooms on moral dilemma. Time, please comprehension, hats on, listening, ears open. I'm gonna give you a scenario. You have to pick one, no questions asked. I hate it, I love it. Would you rather experience thirty minutes live televised event of you being induced with a truth serum and then being asked intimate questions about your financial history, your dating history, your secrets. It might implicate your friends, it might implicate your loved ones, but it must be done. Or alternatively, thirty minutes live televised experience of you interacting with a fierce simulator. You get injected with a thing, you go under, You experience this, You experience this state that feels real, but it's a cycle of fear simulations. I'm talking thousands of tarantulas running up against your body. I'm talking the building flooding and then the walls closing in. I'm talking centaurs, demons, one eyed ogres like chasing you down the street, and then the ground opened up, opens up to the fiery pits of hell, and then all your loved ones like thro say this, say this.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? Which was your rather?
Speaker 1: And why I'm going with the fear simulator option two because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And also I have experience with this because oh we have Vivia dreams okay every now? Yeah, yeah, I have super vivid dreams. Like if I'm worried about something, it happens in my dream. I'm often drunk in my dreams. WHOA, I'm running and like running through mud and then I'm falling over. I'm often like my car run out of breaks.
Speaker 2: So I have a lot of my car run out of break me and I'm speaking for radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so fears always occur in my dreams? Or is the truth serum? I personally don't like the idea.
Speaker 3: Of telling the truth and being honest with the people around you. Know.
Speaker 1: The thing about it that scares me is I do implicating others.
Speaker 2: I think it's totally no, no, no, you're a liar. Let me tell you about a real conversation through me, and I know you're not allowed to. You don't have the truth serum. So I was telling thru me?
Speaker 3: Does she ever think that when she tells stories that implicates her friends and her families that they because they're not consenting. Does she think about how maybe she finds it funny, then they would find it quite horring, to which she said, no, they're fine, they're fine with that. I only just circle back six months later and say, you know what, Actually, now I've really thought about it, that is kind of cooked. No.
Speaker 1: No, no, to be fair, I've never really, I don't think I've ever really done stories that are super implicating, like with people that would be uncomfortable with it, I have, you know.
Speaker 3: Which brings us to the classic froom situation of tell incriminating story about loved one and then say to Brookie, actually, let's just cut that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't really do that that you are all the words in my mouth.
Speaker 2: That you know. Why am I getting workplace?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No I am No. I'm going to HR and they're going to say, deal with this. Cis because you start a contract. I just had a contract to be roasted. Literally. Nah.
Speaker 1: Honestly, though, I reckon the fear simulator.
Speaker 2: What would you do? It's not about me. You're listening to flex and rooms on Kaita.
Speaker 1: We are girlies who like the material things in life. I would I put myself down in that category. I am a frugal for me, but there are times when I want to splurge, specifically on McDonald so I think quite a bit.
Speaker 2: I'll be splurging on macas it's a bit of.
Speaker 1: An unnecessary purchase. Our producer Bookie is also pointing to herself. She is also part of that community. I subscribe to you, so you know me. I love newsletters. I write a newsletter and I love to subscribe to them.
Speaker 2: One one that I.
Speaker 1: Described to is Burnt Toast by Virginia soul Smith. She is an American author. She writes a lot about bodies and politics. I'm pretty sure, Yeah, pretty sure. She's from America, so she has a very interesting lens from that country. And she wrote this one the other day. The title was a capsule wardrobes just for thin people, and it was a really really interesting take because obviously we hear a lot about capsual wardrobes. I think it's a really great idea for saving time. However, in real life do they work? She pointed to this brand. I won't mention it in America, and I don't know it's not really relevant. Oh, like, I had never heard of it?
Speaker 2: Can we hear it? It's called Athleta. Have you heard of it?
Speaker 1: She talked about how she had an email from them and it was about like the travel capsule, which is nine pieces, twenty different ways, and it's really cool. It's got like this gift that's moving and it shows all the different pieces together and in theory, it's fantastic. However, she was saying, like, can capsule wardrobes actually work for fat bodies?
Speaker 2: Or is this diet culture for your closet?
Speaker 1: And the idea was that if you if you spend a whole bag on a capsule wardrobe, what about if your body changes, Like bodies change over time, they change over the year, what actually happens when you have all of these clothes you've bought all at once for one size.
Speaker 2: I never thought about it that way.
Speaker 1: And it turns out that like capsual wardrobes originated in the light late nineteen thirties with Vogue magazine, and it divines the capsule as a small curator collection of items that don't go about of fashion, And even that concept is contentious, like, yes, genes will go out of fashion. But like very small teaks will make them go in and out of fashion. She also goes on to cite this TikTok that said that capsual wardrobes are a scam perpetuated by big minimalism and capitalism, and like you see that with that ad. So I personally have never engaged in a capsual wardrobe. I've gone through periods where I've literally just worn the same thing, or like on school casual clothes day, just wear my uniform because I was too I didn't want to like wear It's too much pressure for one outfit of the day.
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone's judging each other.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pretend like I didn't spend ten days worrying about it and just go with the school uniform. So the idea of a capsual wardrobe, I think it's really nice in theory, but I do wonder if it actually works. Like I imagine buying the whole bunch of stuff and then actually just wanting to buy more stuff because I've gone off in a whim and like I want something new to make me feel.
Speaker 2: Happy or x y Z.
Speaker 1: And I had never actually thought about the idea that you know when you buy a capsual wardrobe. Let's say you like, drop a bag, like you drop two thousand dollars and you get a jacket and this and that.
Speaker 2: In fact, it would be more than that, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think this article is a bit misleading to begin with what you said. The headline was the captal wardrobe is just for thin people, and then she goes on to say, what if your weight changes? So she's saying, are capsual wardrobes people who can manage their weight, not for thin people?
Speaker 2: Well, it goes on. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Though, I don't like that headline at all because that's not what it's like. It's leading you in a direction that makes it think that a capsual wardrobe is inherently a capitalist thing. And it started it didn't start it as a marketing tactic. It started out as an encouraging people to actually just wear the.
Speaker 2: Clothes you have. Did that absolutely.
Speaker 3: The content of a capsual wardrobe is this idea that if you are if you own basics, like if you own the fundamentals of a wardrobe, a good pair of pants, a good pair of jeans, a white shirt, a white T shirt, a blazer, and a one casual dress, one evening dress. You have everything you need in your wardrobe to wear your clothes, and you can style them differently, you can play it up and then maybe you know, each year you add something new in, so maybe you swap out the summer dress or you swap out the casual dress.
Speaker 2: But it's actually encouraging you to just wear what you have.
Speaker 3: And then of course big capitalism says, hey, well, if you don't know where to start, we'll just make everything that you might need to build your own capsual wardrobe. Nobody's implying that you go and buy sixteen pieces at once and have a capsule wardrobe.
Speaker 2: But the ethics or the ethos.
Speaker 3: Around it is, if you have the fundamentals, then you don't need to get any more. But I think the way people approach shopping and consumption anyway, it's never ending. So you might go into it being like, I'm just gonna get the capsual wardrobe and never buy it again. And then next season you're gonna get the capsual wardrobe and never buy it again, and then get the capsual wardrobe and never buy it again, and then it's a like a perpetual cycle. I really hate that headline, I.
Speaker 2: Really really do.
Speaker 1: I think her idea like, as I go longer down, the article shocks how capsual wardrobe as I said, like Voge magazine in nineteen thirties kind of introduced it. But then there is a woman called Susy Foe who popularized it.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of her?
Speaker 1: No, she popularized it in the nineteen seventies with this book. And this author has like found some excerpts from the book and she kind of talks about how like never give up on yourself just because you have large hips or a big bust in garments never seem to for you properly, Da da da da. Essentially, it's about how to like the capsual wardrobe was an antidote to try and help you like camouflage parts and distract viewers from playing up our most beauty standard aligned features, Whereas, like this author Virginia soul Smith says that lack diets, these tricks don't work and people can still see that you're fat, and they undermine our relationship with clothes in more subtler ways, like yeah, being like you can't wear this because it's not flattering for XYZ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you're gonna wear it. Don't wear back your clothes.
Speaker 3: You need to sense your waist, you know, don't wear patterns that'll make you look bigger. Yeah, And I think this is a stretch referencing an outdated ten and being like, is the modern way we've interpreted it wrong. It's like it's cherry picking in a way that is really projecting a specific narrative.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It's like, just say you don't like the contument of capsual wardrobe, not perpetuating the whole idea of having wardrobe basics is inherently a size this approach to wearing clothes.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like if I'm thinking I don't subscribe to like a quintessential capsual wardrobe, but like half my outfit I've had since twenty seventeen, I've not stayed the same way, And now what do you know what I mean? Like, it's I think it's a very odd take to equate wardrobe basics to thinness. If we're having a conversation about how the most of the popular stories that are offering capsual wardrobe are doing it for straight sizes and aren't offering it, aren't offering capsual wardrobes in extended sizes. Yeah, it's a different conversation, but I don't think that's what she's saying.
Speaker 2: I think that might be what she's saying.
Speaker 1: Actually, she did mention, just to wrap it up, that there could be a different way to redefine capsual wardrobe that fits for more people. And she found it from Darcy Gilepsy of Mindful Closet, And this is what they say. Let's agree that a perfect capsual wardrobe should not be a thing you can have thirty three, because I think they mean that in the sense that you were saying. That's a very straight size, typical way that's marketed to us. You can have thirty three or thirty seven or fifty four items in it. You can wear the clothes in your capsule for a week or three months, or until the weather changes, or just until you're tired of that particular set of stuff. You can include shoes and accessories or not. You can have one capsule or multiple ones for different activities in your life. A capsule wardrobe is simply a small collection of clothing you actually wear that makes it easier for you to get dressed.
Speaker 2: You make it work for.
Speaker 1: You, So I guess yeah, you can have Like everyone has their favorite jumper that they have that they've worn for ten years, So I guess yeah. Thinking about capsual wardrobe in a way that isn't like go out and buy, Like there's heaps of companies that pop up that are like, we've got this perfect capsual wardrobe.
Speaker 2: You buy like the blazer in the.
Speaker 3: Which is fine, but I think that's like I think the take is very redundant because it's like there are heaps of stores that say back to school, and I don't go to UNI, so like am I rushing to go buy clothes just in case? Or there's a bunch of stores that say, like we have office basics, do I now say because we work in an office, I'm going to run out and buy these clothes. I think that people use them as a framework, and the type of person drawn to a capsual wardrobe is a type of person drawn to a capture wardrobe. Like you said, you didn't know much about it because it's like the marketing isn't reaching you because it's not relevant, and of the people that it's relevant too, they're gonna go out and buy it.
Speaker 2: I just don't like, yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Feels like a weird Do you know what this is the equivalent of the fuzzy wrecking bullshit. It's the same type of stuff. It's the correlation causation like scare tactic headline.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the question that she was asking was can capture wardrobe work for fat bodies? Or is this diet culture feed closet? And yeah, you reckon, that's not yeah, because it's gotten nothing to do with fatness. Now, it's about access, sure, but the idea that people have wardrobe fundamentals. Everybody has wardrobe fundamentals. The fattest person, the thinnest person currently is existing.
Speaker 2: In their capsual wardrobe.
Speaker 3: Very I think of the people who consume, like of the population, very few of us have a consumption issue. We're constantly updating the wardrobe, constantly buying in and buying and buying. It's not every single person, but the way that this writer has framed it, it's making it fee because there's a pandemic happening where like everybody's freaking out about like I need a capture wardrobe and it's like get out of your bubble bay.
Speaker 2: Very interesting, Well, there you have it. I do love her news that I learn a lot from it. So God's speed with the text. OKT flex and froomes. You're listening to flex and frooms.
Speaker 1: What the frick?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: We don't talk about burning men much, not because we're not the demographic, but because it just it happens once a year. It's annually come, it goes. But realistically it's an event focused on This is according to their Wikipedia, by the way, this event focused on community, art, self expression, and self reliance. It's a dolf, It's a bushdoof be serious in the middle of the desert for yuppies and people who it's like yuppies Paris, Hilton, Silicon Valley tech bros. They go there, they spend a week living in this barter only city. There's no money exchange for anything. If you want to get alcohol and you didn't bring any, you have to barter with someone in exchange for sunscreen. You bring everything you need. You've got to be really, really self reliant. And it's trying to approach a different, more progressive way connecting with each other where we're not separated by class or anything.
Speaker 2: Where here as equals to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say cosplay or role play, but to perform a different way of approaching community. Burning Man is really fascinating because they do a lot in trying to ensure that the principles they have about being better are from like the the very start of the event of how to even secure ticket. It's like a ballot thing versus the very end of your actual experience there. So when you go to back Burning Man, it's on a gridded system, so it kind of feels like a U shape gridded system and you can like you are essentially like parked on this system in your you know, two by two square section and that is your location and that's your responsibility. So at the end of Burning Man, you have to ensure that you cleaned up that area and that you have left the land as it was when you got it. Now, Burning Man didn't happen over COVID for obvious reasons. But when in twenty twenty two when they came back, they said it was the worst year for Burning Man to date. People who attended had that same sentiment.
Speaker 2: But Burning Man.
Speaker 3: Themselves came up with a post festival press release and said, look, the trash was out was out of control. The lack of respect for the land was next level, and you could say it's a bunch of things. We've said similar things about a gig culture, like it's different now people don't really feel like they know what they're doing, as though like they haven't really.
Speaker 2: Been trained or raised without it marinated.
Speaker 3: Like the gig etiquete isn't there anymore, the content etiquette isn't there anymore.
Speaker 2: So I was looking at this press release that.
Speaker 3: They released and I was like, damn, this is really what accountability, accountability looks like in practice. So post festival they released a thing called a moop map MP map, and this map is a it's almost like a physical map to show the amount of moop, which is an acronym for matter out of place, an acronym for anything that is not originally on the land when they got there.
Speaker 2: So we're talking tent.
Speaker 3: Poles, beer bottles, trash waste or whatever. Now burning men have an agreement with the city to leave zero point zero zero two percent moop on the land, which means virtually nothing everything. You have to take everything that you came with, right, And so this year they pretty much name and shamed and released the map and put bright red splotches on everywhere where the moop was more than what was agreed to, and kind of name and shame people, you know, like obviously your physical name wasn't there, but where the moop was located.
Speaker 2: If we do a reverse engineer, we're gonna know that you were there.
Speaker 3: And I said, I love this, I really really really do Berning Man are like, we can't maintain the principle of this alone. If you're gonna be here, this is what it looks like to really be living in your truth. So just to clarify, so the agreement they have with Black Rock City, which is the place where the festival is, it is called the leave no Trace principle. It's all about the communal effort required to undo the impact on the land every year. And so they said after that, they said that twenty twenty two is one of the messiest years in history. So it's regressed just in that one year. What do you reckon about them releasing this kind of moot map? Should I show you what it looks like so you get a better idea, please, maybe that'll help. If you want to see what this looks like, you just google moot map. It'll change your life. So the green is everywhere that they did their bit. The yellow not gray, the red is bad.
Speaker 1: And are they like individual people's campsites.
Speaker 2: Yes, So you get allocated.
Speaker 3: Let's say each row is called one rose called Alaska, one rose called Bermuda, one road's called Calgary, and then you get assigned a section your Alaska A Alaska row, B, Alaska row c you know, and then people kind of refer to themselves as where they're staying, so you can make connections and meet interesting So you might not know exactly who is in the red, but realistically they you'll like you'll know if you were the person in the red. So it's it's not naming and shaming. But it reminds me of I used to have this rant about social media maybe two or so years ago, and I was like, anonymity might be the worst parts of the social media, of the social media experience, not because I feel like everyone should have to put all their business online, but I do think because you're not accountable, like your literal face and likeness isn't attached to what you're saying, you do fly under the radar. And because the Internet is an inherently unsafe place. I think that if there was more. If there was less anonymity, it would have to be safer because people are like, well, I don't want to be I don't want my name attached to this. I don't want people to know who I am. I don't I don't want them to know that. I said that. It's like exactly so. But I think it's a it's a dramatic approach to it. I don't think we should force people into being public in order to participate in the Internet. It's just the way that it's evolved, and I think now it's evolving in a way where it's not a safe place for a lot of people. Measures have to be taken. It's like, you know, when you jump on a dating app, you should be verified. Why are we all here giving out details, putting your place of work, putting people, putting the real subbur they live in on hinge.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, this is crazy, Like you don't you ever live in safety? Yeah, moot mack. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, I think if you're the person that's leaving the trash, unless like unless you know, like I think, if you're leaving the trash, you're not going to care about getting shamed because you're doing it anyway, do you know what I mean? Like everybody, if you go to Burning Man, I assume you're across the idea that you shouldn't leave stuff at the festival. So if you're if you're getting shamed, I doubt you'd actually a feel that much shame because you did it anyway.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: I think that's where it gets a bit confusing though, because let's say, if we talk about a splendor or something, it's implied that, like you shouldn't leave your tent poles around your beer bottles all that stuff, like you should put it in the bin, right, And so I think people get a little bit flippant.
Speaker 2: They think, oh, someone's gonna come and clean it or whatever.
Speaker 3: But if you're if your location was put on blast, right, or if every time we left the studio there was an and bulleton that was like okay, hey the studio is really messy, and we know flex and rooms were in there, it was like you would be mindful.
Speaker 2: You'd be like, oh damn, Like it really.
Speaker 3: Does matter outside of this individual experience I thought I was having it.
Speaker 2: There really is so much more that needs to be done.
Speaker 3: I really like it. I think it's it's it's what cancel culture thought.
Speaker 1: It was giving interesting accountability that actually has some sort.
Speaker 3: Of practical accountability. You know, they could have easily been like, here's the list of all the offenders, and they're full their first names and last names. But they burning men stuck by, they're walking, they're talking.
Speaker 2: What is it? They're walking the talk, walking the talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever that is where they're saying, we're not gonna name a sham. It's a community action, like we burning men are taking responsibility for this. We're not individualizing it. We all need to do better. But in order for us all to do better, we all need to do it together, not us cleaning up after you or you know, one camp site going above and beyond and the other doing a terrible job. Because at the end of the day, when we look at the amount of moop that's left, we can't have more than zero point zero zero two percent, You see what I'm saying, So it doesn't matter if I left a little and you left a lot, we can't have any.
Speaker 1: It's probably also good like if you're in one of the red campsites who fucked up, seeing that other people did as well, it doesn't make you feel like you're just the worst person in the world. But it also like you know what I mean, because I feel like if people are shamed in that way, then they think, oh, I didn't do it, Like they get defensive and they say, oh, I didn't know about it, like I didn't know that the map, Like I didn't know that moop was a thing, even though like it's pretty obvious that it was. So Yeah, it is an interesting technique for creating better behavior.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 3: I want to see how other festivals and things will implement this, because you've seen the waste after any gig, any festival, any whatever, it's mayhem, it's disgusting. And the only time I see people proactively cleaning up after themselves is when there's incentives, you know, returning your cups for is it a dollar at certain festivals or a credit? Yeah, some festivals, when you return your recycled cups, you're given credits that you can redeem to buy more drinks.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: So people start collecting all of these cups and they have a two hundred dollars tab and they're getting wasted on this tap, which is you.
Speaker 1: Know, go out, like give you something to do between sets.
Speaker 2: From no one.
Speaker 1: You like us playing truly. I like these little tiny incentives. It's interesting your community.
Speaker 2: You're listening to flex and frooms on kater.
Speaker 3: Contrary to popular belief, I don't have a lot of experience going to the hairdresser. If I did, it was an African one. I was getting braids. I don't know what the traditional Australian hair dressing experience is like personally, but what I can tell you is every single person I know that talks about going to the hair dresser talks about leaving disappointed. The ven diagram is a circle, so tell me bye. At the start of March, there's a TikTok trend of all these Australian hairdressers showing us a live not a re enactment, but a live consultation with a client. They're sitting in a chair, the client sitting in the chair. They're standing behind them being like, okay, babe, what do we want today?
Speaker 2: And she's like, oh, I'm thinking that I want.
Speaker 3: To get like, you know, like a bela Hadid thing, but I want to be like sut but also like really soft and round. She's like, yep in the hair just is playing with the hair. Yeah, babe, Yeah, yep, this sounds awesome, This sounds awesome. The consultation will be about three minutes and that's what you get to see. And then at the end of the video they show the person's transformation and then being so happy and a static.
Speaker 2: Right, I just want this much off boom yeah. Literally.
Speaker 3: But so what ends up happening is that these videos go viral. They're all over my for you page. They're not uncommon to see, and the comments are all really positive and being like, oh my god, I wish my hairdressing experience was like this. I wish that I had such a considerate, thoughtful what do you call it someone who listens well, good listener?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess so, a good listener, Are you serious? Thoughtful? A good listener? Yeah, so, a good listener.
Speaker 3: Somebody's really taking too consideration what I need and interpreting what I want as well, and I'm thinking they're bamboozling you, babe. This is an edited video of someone who's had a camera put in their face, who cannot tell the truth even if the camera wasn't in their face.
Speaker 2: And you hated your haircut, you've been like, oh cool, okay, like it. So, why do you think.
Speaker 3: With a camera in their face, they're gonna tell the truth about how they feel.
Speaker 2: They're uncomfortable either way, there's a guy just out of frame.
Speaker 3: And people always overcompensate when having to give feedback. If I eat a shit restaurant and a meal and you asked me how it was, I'm lying.
Speaker 2: You eat a ship restaurant in a meal? Is that what I said?
Speaker 3: And I said, if I eat a shit restaurant in a meal, do you know what I'm saying? Like, I'm not gonna tell the truth to the chef.
Speaker 1: And if the chef was recording for me, I just to do a quick thing in the stories, do you mind resharing happod be really great?
Speaker 2: And so I'm like, please, everyone, do not get bamboozled. Do not get bamboozled. What you are seeing is smoking mirrors.
Speaker 1: It's fiction.
Speaker 2: It's a fable. It's not the truth. You will go to your hairdresser.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing people are paying seven hundred, eight hundred two thousand and walking out unhappy. That's still happening on our shores seven thousand. Of course, two thousand, seven thousand never hates someone pays seven thousand. You don't know big money bears so haircut. I'm talking twenty four inch KTOP extensions, human hair babe, get it out.
Speaker 1: Feel it's still about a thousand, but anyway, a thousand flex froofs.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 1: For more, tune into cater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.