Speaker 1: Good morning, it's a Christian color show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, it's thirdsa morning, It's a Christian O'Connor show. Almost ten minutes past six, Good morning. Stretching, stretching, stretching like a cat who's just woken up? Did you just stretching in the last couple of seconds where we go on here, you've been at work since quarter to six and you start stretching. Now, you know you have those mornings where you just can't stop feeling like, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Want to go back to bed? Yeah, yes, I'm sorry that.
Speaker 2: That's the great one. Start. Thanks coming in, Sampang, Patty, how are you you happy to be here? I appreciate being here on the show, on the big show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, certainly do.
Speaker 2: This is your fault. We so Rio came in, didn't I said, how are you this morning? He went great? No other place to be like really sarcastically, it spreads like a virus. What do I tell you? Or repeat after me? You're lucky to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're lucky.
Speaker 5: To be here.
Speaker 2: Our productivity at a strange start through were this morning? You know, in the morning I have to drop off my daughter at the school nice and early.
Speaker 3: How often is she doing this right, oh.
Speaker 2: Week, even though I said to her yesterday the night before the early morning departure, she has to get up at four twenty okay, the night before, I get all her school lunch ready. She ain't getting out of the house in time she's doing the morning she can barely move, okay. So I make the sandwiches, get it all packed, water bottles filled up, so everything's ready. I get the bread out, put it in the toaster, so that's ready when I get up the morning. I get up early now on those mornings, get her nice breakfast ready and warm drinks. It's all there because she doesn't want to talk when she comes. When she descends into the kitchen, she's just like bent over like an old witch. And I now know she doesn't want to talk. It's okay, you know. So I like your drinks there, your toast there. I just leave. You know. The phone goes out. I see it straight away, snapchat gets fired out. Why's you look at half four in the morning? Who snap o halfour in the morning. She's just looking at all these and kittens and faces are all sort of hearts all blowing up. Anyway, you know, I don't like to be late. I cannot stand being late. Right. There were two types of people in this life. They're the people that understand what being on time means and those that are late patchy. Which side of the equation.
Speaker 4: Of you it waivers most days?
Speaker 2: No, you're never late. I've never known you be late.
Speaker 4: No, Chris wouldn't agree with you on this.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I'm always waiting for my wife perpetually. My state's up there with always one of jack. I don't need to ask the question the guy who the only guy out of eleven listeners that are to get in the middle of nowhere to go this training session two days ago, the only person late who turned up halfway through training was you.
Speaker 3: In my family, I go to admit I am the on time person. Really, I feel like you guys. Wow, I am always waiting for Bianca.
Speaker 2: Oh it drives me.
Speaker 3: Now, you guys are the next level.
Speaker 2: Of I get it. For my dad. My dad was always let's get early. His granddad, my Irish grandad, was always the seventh to one and from a long line of people who want to get the early. So this morning it backfired, right, So we got to the school. So when I drop off at the school is like quarter to five, and normally the school coach is there. She gets out the car and then she sort of staggers with all these other staggering zombies and they get on the coach and they get driven out to a lake somewhere or the Yarra, and they row. She's out there right now, six don and they start rowing. It's so dark.
Speaker 3: That does make me feel better about being here.
Speaker 2: Now you're not rowing, You're not rowing right now with one, you know, the school teacher's yelling from a megaphone from the little sidebar.
Speaker 3: Honestly, how do they see? I don't know, really, one could go on through that dark te and the chocolate fast see.
Speaker 2: Is it the cox he's meant to sort of guide with the rudders. What are they guiding right now? They've got floodlights on these lakes here? Anyway, this morning we got there so early, right, I pulled up and as always pulling upbouts of the scholars. I got no other cars there, and not is that the school bus hadn't.
Speaker 3: He got there, Ah were no teachers or anything.
Speaker 2: There's no one there. All the lights are off in the school. The street lights are dims there's only one car there, it's ours. And oh what I hear is Oh my god. My stomach goes for fear. I look at the clock, go oh, we're a bit too early.
Speaker 3: So did you make small talk?
Speaker 2: He you? I tried that. I make a living out a small talk. Tried that. It was just cutting. I want to talk to you. Why are you swirly? Why do you have to be early? So I thought, what are we going to do?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Do you guys have a song that you listen to sometimes? Maybe it's a current song that fires you up.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, time driving in there's a song at the moment. It's been like this one for about six months. It's not every morning, but if I feel I need a real blast, I stick it on. So this morning, you got to imagine this, right, It's four forty five am. There's no one else around, there are no cars on South Road. It's me and my daughter right just in our car outside an empty school. There's no one else around. I crank up this. This is called Born to Race.
Speaker 7: Hell.
Speaker 2: I love this song. Who is he's staring out there? Motorhead? She's staring out the window. I'm smashing the dashboard and the steering wheel, ray Hell, bar to rays help the car's shaking bar to raise hell. Anyway, bit by bill, a fist comes up and she starts to get on barn to raise hell, barn to raise Hell. And then the school bus turns up right and I go see you late. As she gets out the car, I go see late, and don't forget and put away laughing. If you want everything to wake yourself up, get that song cranked up, Motorhead Born to Raise Hell.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: I used to think it was words that were my teenager's most devastating weapon. It's not. It's actually the silence. It's the withering scorn. It's the eye rolling they can do. They can crush you with a side look, a glance and suddenly you're just eyes your stone. Anyway, this morning, to try and get a reaction out of my sixteen year old and I got a way too early to the school this morning, and we had an agonizing, very very Sometimes five minutes can take a very long time to go, like a really really long time, Like is that clock not moving? It's time standing still right now in this car with no other cars around, just me and my daughter dealing with what I've created of getting her too early to school for rowing practice, and so I cranked up my power song. I think we all have if you think about it, a power song that never fails to put you in a good mood or just bounce you up. For me, it's this crazy big rock song by the band Motorhead called Born to Raise Hell. If you want to find out what this is money, So let me start.
Speaker 7: What are you waiting for me?
Speaker 2: What do you think you were created for? Show us? She gets, show us you dad? Get ready? Everyone? Oh, sing along? Wherever you are, Come on now, bond that's it. You pump along, that's it. Raise your fish, you're pumped your fist. I guarantee you're going to listen to us on the way back. Let's make this a new show anthem. So now when you come in the studio, Jack, I haven't lined up. If you can't raise the army all the way doesn't matter, Jack, what's your kind of power up song?
Speaker 3: So when I was doing long distance running, the Nike Running app had this great feature on it where at any point you can press give me my pump up song, and it would pre load a pump up so yeah, so I would use the Pretenders. The Pretender by Food Fighters. Great song starts really slow with Dave.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So at this you just.
Speaker 2: Or you're just you've just left the front gate. You're just jogging.
Speaker 3: This is just like you just jogging getting into speed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're waving to the neighbors this part. Oh yeah, brilliant song.
Speaker 3: This is where your feet start and hit the ground and.
Speaker 2: Cart with the sneer russ. This is a great power up side. I remember that Nike you Little thing. It was Nike PLoP when it first came along, that thing. I think we should do a feature called six o'clock Rock where you need It's we start the show with a pump up song, a power up song, a big song like the food Fighters, Pretender or of course, come on, guys, come on, that's it. That's it, Jack, Come on. You can't have too much energy in the morning. Jack. Okay.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So what is your power up song? The song that always never fails to get you going. Let's go to Mick. Good morning Mick today.
Speaker 7: It's a saying storm.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that takes me straight back to the nineties, no messing with the lyrics. This is it amazing things that your brain can suddenly remember. Why is that still in my head that here go? Here you go, Mick? There it is? This is so nineties, isn't it? This was huge du sounds.
Speaker 3: So why not does it do anything different for the whole three minute duration?
Speaker 2: It started slowly, doesn't It doesn't have quite a sort of long, sort of forty second builder.
Speaker 7: Yeah it does, and then it just kicks in and it's like the nineties come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, you get all the way and he gets straight into the banging with this key right tacks on demo Word actually has just released.
Speaker 3: This, So the rest of the band is doing nothing on stage, but they've.
Speaker 2: I remember when they used to mime on music shows. They were just banging the keyboards. They were like kids still when they pretend to play along music. Why are drude? Now? Let's get on Google, Jack. What are are they still doing shows? I mean, can they put a show together? Is it just like eighteen different versions of this? Mick, I've got to thank you for bringing this back into our lives. Where are they now? Jack? What does the web tell us?
Speaker 3: Where are rude a finished DJ. Yeahs from Finland?
Speaker 2: We got that. Yeah, Al he's finished as a DJ? What was that? Was that the headline?
Speaker 3: Apparently he's still active.
Speaker 2: He's still one guy. Wow, one guy can do this? I mean, how many boys? How many one due to do this? All those keyboards up now? The other one in the middle?
Speaker 3: Wait, were doing any thing? Where he's pointing to? Here is he? Here?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 6: Rio?
Speaker 2: What's happened? Talk to us? What's going on here?
Speaker 3: He's still very much active. He was in Australia. I read our Future music a few years ago.
Speaker 2: Future music. He's the past, present and future of music.
Speaker 3: He's never stopped.
Speaker 2: I think we've done this morning. He he's omnipotent. Mick, you've given the show a treat this morning by bringing but I reckon if we looked on like Spotify and Google Analytics, there'd be a whole lot of people going to look for that drude SoundStorm. Mick. That's a great one. Thank you very much, Christian Christian O'Connell Show Podcast. Oh, I know what you want. You want a few more derudes facts about the great man from the ninthies of this fame. I'm just going to look on YouTube to see the video for this again and one hundred and ninety six million views. Well, and you just told me that Eril musk in this month actually tweeted about Darud soundsor this is Enol Muskau's right at the frontier of you know, space exploration actually genuinely himself in a bit of space cadet as well.
Speaker 3: In the last month was named the richest man in the world.
Speaker 2: She's taking over Jeff Bezos, isn't he?
Speaker 3: He tweeted Sandstorm is a masterpiece, to which Darud replied, man, if this is a reference to my song, thank you. If not, I'll just get my coat.
Speaker 2: On the centenary of Finland's independence in twenty seventeen, guess how they all celebrated. What a way to say Finland has been free for one hundred years. How do we mark this? Our surprise guest, do you remember him? Daruz? We are free?
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 2: This came out in nineteen ninety nine. The original track length eight minutes, was it? And then they did a sawt of three minute forty five for radio. Remember the odd radio mix where they go, we ain't playing that, come back with it half that and we think about.
Speaker 3: It, but no one's listening to the radio edit and going still five more minutes in that at.
Speaker 2: Loe like we could go again with this one. Just loop it back round, all right? Tell you what we did with all these songs that are still coming in, Just about the song that always gets you go for Mick Daru. Thank you so much to me to bringing Darud back into our lives. Monday morning. Then, when we really need a power up song more than nearly the during the week, let's Monday morning, the moment we come on air right after Patsy's news. Let's not start the show with any song until we found a power up song from one of you guys in the morning. So put a note in your diary, now call me six am with your power up song. We'll pick one of them and kick start the show on Monday with its Hello.
Speaker 1: Good Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a terrible thing when we lose faith in life, and that's what's happened this morning. Amongst the team of could have bins. They met together, they trained together, they laugh together, they sweated together, they bonded together on Tuesdays.
Speaker 3: They sweated together, for sure, they puffed together.
Speaker 2: You're part of the problems.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no. I love the guys, I love the team and I'm pro could have beens.
Speaker 2: How is today's words have cut them to the bone. You've cut them when they're bleeding. Tears your words and unfortunately the words of Simon Goodwin. So if you don't know what we're talking about, one last game is happening now. Twelve days, twelve days is it till match time? Twelve days until game time for one last game. It's a game then between the Could Have Bins, which is a team we've made up of you guys, people that love playing footy back in the day and maybe could have gone all the way and been a legend. And you are going up a team of nine Fox footy all start legends. We've got some great names in there, Nick Revolt, Jordan Lewis, Cam Mooney, loads of legends. All coached by Dermot Bremerton, a legend himself. Shane Crawford is our coach of the Could Have Bins. Now he couldn't host the training session of the night, so we went out to the home of the D's Casey Fields, and Simon Goodwin stepped up to take the coaching, and yesterday on the show, he had this to say about what he saw. Come on, I asked him, did anything we get a single goal? And I thought, you know it's going to be positive. He's going to say, for sure, come on, you're.
Speaker 6: Going to look at it.
Speaker 7: We can still do well.
Speaker 3: We count them, so you're going for.
Speaker 7: On what I saw, I don't think we can score.
Speaker 2: Now those words have created fear for the first time amongst the could have bins and this is what the guys had to say yesterday. He's got a shotgun.
Speaker 8: Can here. Training session was great with Simon until to my dismay, and I heard him say that he doesn't think we're going to get any goals. But hey, Matte, I'm playing up forward and has killed us a porter. I watched Cameron Mooney and Roberts of a Grand Final, so I'm not going to let him robbers of a bag of goals.
Speaker 2: His voice start to get a little bit of guys going to the camera. There's a bad blood going on now.
Speaker 3: Shadd on that emotion though in game.
Speaker 2: Game into the game.
Speaker 9: All right, sorry, facial expression when we walked in it was kind of like I got myself into hear him on the.
Speaker 2: Radio this morning, I was like, that's fever. Who was who was ready to go? He was fit. He did not take an each training session.
Speaker 10: Legend here, I was a bit surprised when I heard him on the radio say that we wouldn't score against those legends.
Speaker 2: Is a sledgend of professional kidnapp. It was just recorded.
Speaker 3: Put the money in a bag, maked location.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know I called him sledgeon, but this is a bit much legend here.
Speaker 10: I was a bit surprised when I heard him on the radio say that we wouldn't score against those legends. I think he might have underestimated a few of us boys. I'm not cop. And then anyway, I'm off to the ice bath that.
Speaker 2: Was outside his house. It's good, he's in the boot of his car.
Speaker 3: It honestly sounded like Big Brothers.
Speaker 6: Terrifying Hollywood here with good. His comments was a bit harsh. But he hasn't seen the best of a ship. We were foxing.
Speaker 2: Him up right. Let's just say, this's just remind you of this guy. You won't know who this is, right, Hollywood is a guy who stepped himself forward, saying is used to kick one hundred goals a Caesar when he was fifteen, sixteen, seventeen eighteen, and then went to train with Saints. It was too much of a party boy and they threw him out. He turned up with like froster tips. He was Billy Idol, Yeah he was. He looked like the nickname we gave him a Hollywood. He starts limping just getting into the training room, then lies down and since we get the medical stuff out to bandits up a toe right that he stobbed a couple of hours earlier. And this guy said, we haven't seen the best of him.
Speaker 6: Hollywood here with Goody's comments was a bit harsh, but he hasn't seen the best of a ship. We were foxing him a bit, just in case he did go back to Foo the All Stars and let him know how good we are. It's going to come down to game day and I look forward to snagging quite a few goals, maybe five plus.
Speaker 2: Jack, no more doubt please, Okay, it's seeping into the team we need, I need. I'm thinking about trying to hire like a personal motivator to come on the show tomorrow to pump them back up. This is an important weekend it's the seconds last weekend, they're going to happen. This much time left, There's not much time. There's only twelve days now until game time.
Speaker 3: Who do you want to speak to them?
Speaker 2: Can you? Tweet Tony Robbins.
Speaker 3: Tony Robins doesn't know anything about.
Speaker 2: What we'll know about the show. I know he listens to the podcasts every single day. He's got the iHeart app. He is always emailing the show. He's just sent me one earlier saying banger of a tune with Darud Sandstorm. He thinks the team should run out for that. It's a powerful motivator. Tweet Tony Robbins.
Speaker 3: All right, I reckon, let's set outs at Tony Robbins and we'll start that. Tony Madra.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast yesterday, actually noticed something about her daughter and if you had to get the school bus to school, right and most of us did school bus track? Yep? Yeah, me too, Patsy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely did school bus stop outside your house or did you go to the central bus stop?
Speaker 4: No, we were in the bush, so down down the driveway.
Speaker 3: I always saw that on American movies and was jealous that you had the school bus pull up outside their house.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you have to go on walk ages with your school bank, kicking it along the streets until there were loads of other kids there and you to went and then there was a mad pylon to even just get on the bus as well. So what did you notice then? Where is Aldie on the on the school bus?
Speaker 4: Well, she's normally right behind the driver up the floor. Now she gets bus six, so they've had to put her.
Speaker 2: We all knew at school what they say about the kids at the front. You're going to fight your way. That's why I had to fight your way to the back.
Speaker 3: Well, she's she's getting there.
Speaker 4: She's like two seats back.
Speaker 2: But this is brilliant. It's like a great gate fat I'm going to pick Channel nine. I've got a show that can take on the Cube on ten with Andy Lee. Now, school bus.
Speaker 3: It's like musical chairs, but on a bus.
Speaker 2: You've got to fight your way to that back.
Speaker 4: So but it's kind of by default because they've got all these new preppees that have started. She's grade four, so she's nearly middle school. So she's had to go a couple of seats back.
Speaker 2: Find a weaker kid or a smaller kid than you go, I'm taking that seat. That's how it works.
Speaker 4: But there is a hierarchy, isn't there?
Speaker 3: Definitely? Everyone knows it.
Speaker 2: Back at the back, lord the way is the kids at the front, all right, the kids at the front. Then it's then then there's the middle front. Then there's the back front, and then there's the back. Right. If you break it down right, the middle bit right, so there's middle front or middle back, middle front. Were the nerves, weren't they were sort of intelligent kids.
Speaker 3: Well, right at the front is the kids who were there for reason, like the backpacks on their knees, like prim and proper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was me. Always up the front, were you as well? I never got a line upfronts.
Speaker 4: Never ventured past about three seats because I was two. Petrified of the tough girls and boys at the back.
Speaker 3: Were at the back every day. You gotta you get kids out of the way, especially on that bench back. The right at the end of the bus is the primo spot.
Speaker 2: And within that there's always a hierarchy. Within the hierarchy. Yeah, Queen ant is always right in the middle looking down the aisle. Down the aisle, that is the king pin spot. You see who's coming down, you shall not pass as some little kids thinks it's their time to come to the back. And then on the henchmen, they always frank my henchmen, they somewhat like an X wing. Find do they send one of them out there to defend them off to see what they want.
Speaker 3: Our bus was always overcreated as well, so we most people were standing up hanging off.
Speaker 2: Those real safe Yeah, no seat belts already back in the day. No worry about personal safety. The bus driver never used to see sit down to some of the kids. Do you also sometimes just run up and down the bus. We also do. If you're at the back, you also get to sort of flip the burden and stuff like that to the car and you can get away with murdery and pull your pants down and doing mode and stuff like That's to love the back seat.
Speaker 3: Now, we didn't play a part.
Speaker 2: It was a Catholic school I went to. It was a different thing. It was the priest.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the school bus and the etiquette were where you sat on the school bus. You know, there were the kids that sat at the front then there was the middle, and then there was the back. It's like a kind of no man's land. It was Lord of the Flies school bus. It's amazing what you still remember, right, the higher company off the the coach as was the Princess Summabee. This was in the eighties. I still remember now for a busm bee and the kids would all go when they saw it coming down, knacking on what knacking old coach he was, you know when you hear that princess and all the kids that would come to send and grab their bags and be just a pylon to get on there. And there was no kind of hey, take it easy kids. They would just cram you in, drive around cramming that bus. The windows would all be steamed up these days. He pulled over, you be arrested traveling like Viil, crammed in crates and you have kids sat on the floor, no seat mountas, no concern of safety or anything.
Speaker 3: They squished kids into the bus that we were on as well. But ours was a public bus, so every now and again there would be the thousand kids squished in there. Better Normy would get.
Speaker 2: On one of the muggles.
Speaker 3: Worst time of day to catch the bust hell and then that fogged up. I just remembered another legendary thing about the back of the bus. On the days were it was raining and the windows would fogger, there was a vent at the back of the bus. A kid would grab both rails, the handrails and use it to pull himself up and kick the vent open. Legendary man.
Speaker 2: Did you also to remember peoples to write stuff, swear words and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: On that and draw.
Speaker 3: Every school in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thank you, just checking the universal rules. Apply whatever you want. We the hemmersme the world you're in. All right, let's go to lines. Now, where did you sit on the school bus? So? Jack and I were at the back. I was never the kingpin in the middle though, you know at the back right there controlling the alleyway from Drod that the gangplank down the middle. Were you ever there?
Speaker 3: No, I would say I was one seat from the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was. I would I made it to the back, But I wasn't the henchman. I was the court Chester. There's always a room for the court chester at any king sat.
Speaker 3: The king would know me by first name basis.
Speaker 2: And that's enough.
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like the Godfather's run that way. All right, let's go to Fie. Good morning, good morning, how are you. I'm good, Fie. So is this bringing it all back school bus etiquette?
Speaker 5: Surely?
Speaker 2: Sure is.
Speaker 11: The thing you could do was get the best spect of state, stick to watch the stacks on.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the bus, now the spectator seat. Yes, stacks on in the middle of the bus. You're right. There was always as people moved from the front trying to get to the back, it was always the The real battleground wasn't the back, because you respected who was at the back. It was only the senior year, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: That was their right the bat The battleground was who's standing in the alleyway?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's it. And making your way from front to middle. You kind of won your first big battle at school, haven't you getting into the middle. But it's a long way from the front to the middle.
Speaker 3: Pats, I can't believe you missed all this by just sitting in the front.
Speaker 2: Seats, a timid little thing up the front. I can't imagine that we're paying the price.
Speaker 3: Flat now, Chack, it's all coming out.
Speaker 2: Now, it's been reversed. You and I are at the front trying to get to the back. But look who's at the back right in that central one, pat.
Speaker 3: Taking our heads in.
Speaker 2: Let's got a let's got a jam, Come on in, Jan, modern Christian, Jan, where were you in the school bus.
Speaker 11: Anywhere I wanted to sit?
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa? We like being cell blockades. You run that joint.
Speaker 11: I never ran anything. I just didn't comply, and no one ever stopped me sitting where I wanted, including Queen Bay or King Pin whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: Don't you even recognize the title of this office? Wow? And I get the feeling. Jan, You're still like that now, aren't you.
Speaker 11: I'm a strong personality, yeah, formed forged in the fire of the school bus.
Speaker 2: And that's great. Thank you very much for cool. Have a good day you too, Jody, Good morning, Good.
Speaker 11: Morning, Christian. I was started at the front, worked my way sort of to the middle. But where I knew the hierarchy on my bus was on very very cold mornings, the bus couldn't actually make it up a hill. So the kids that were very cool in the back seat they got to stay on the bus and all the rest of us plans had to get out and walk.
Speaker 2: Wow. Whatever the cheapest sort of coach hire company was in town. That's the school. They would ring around, so they got the dirtiest buses but just about to go out of sort of being use basically go that's the one to put young precious children on.
Speaker 11: Well this this is actually a private bus. It was just our school going to and from school. Like our parents had to pay a lot of money for us to be walk up the hill.
Speaker 3: So were you the walker or did you get to sit at the back?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was a walker?
Speaker 2: All coming back today? All right, Jodey, thanks, thank you very much. You cool have a good name.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Wednesday is the show for your weakest claim to fame. But when I see an email just now come in saying I know it's next week, but I can't wait. And all this says is my dog's My dog's grandfather was the first dog to get a wax model at Madam two swords.
Speaker 3: What was the reason?
Speaker 2: Because have you have you got Luna's family tree? No, oh my god, we pay for this ridiculous not money from the dog breeder. We got the shepherd from the German shepherd.
Speaker 3: Wet like an ancestry dot Com for your dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why my wife, especially when she told me how much it's enough getting the dog. What's this made up? From here? It was that Game of Thrones. I know more about the dog's heritage to my own.
Speaker 3: So they actually give you a visual tree with all these strange names, right, dog names like Lord Padford. I'm like they just made that up. There is no way they're tracing the actual Genealogyay.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to bring it in. One of them. My German shepherd I have you know is descended from Lord Padford. That's who is Lord Padfoot. Anyway, I've got to find it more about the first ever dog to get a waxwork at Madame two Surs, the world famous Madame two Sources. I couldn't know what had the dog done, So the dog's grandfather. They obviously done that family tree that I've done, and we'll get the dog's saliva and send it off dog ancestry dot Com. Christian listening to the show this morning, how fear has set in amongst the players in one last game and it could have been it has Christian, I was actually overlooked to playing the game. I didn't make the Faint Final Cup aka Pedigree chatting to him a couple of weeks ago. Not really, Christian, I will have my boots in the car perpany over the next two weeks before match day and if there is any pregame injury, but plan on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is there's a high probability one.
Speaker 2: Of the players the start, the only goal kicker. He got injured himself stubbing his toe. He couldn't even train properly. I would be more than happy to don the old blades and run in that field of broken dreams one last time, Richard aka Pedigree. We will bear your mind. Get the boots in the car.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What did you collect as a kid For me? I used to collect football programs you could send off of them. I had a couple of hundred and even games I didn't go to. But I don't know why, but I used to love collecting them you could send. It was in the days when you could get to get anything sent you. You would send the old classic stamped to dress envelope. It doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 3: Three weeks for her to come back.
Speaker 2: But the excitement when you want expression. As a kid, you only ever got posts well once a year on your birthday, and I remember I would I don't know if it was just me that did this. I would sit by the front windows the postman coming a sad child. I was actually.
Speaker 3: Actually similar to that. I remember sending away for footy stickies and then counting actually do the cross the day out on the calendar until the three weeks is up.
Speaker 2: It was great. You have to wait for something, you know. The now we just all we just binge on everything. We want it immediately, But I'm not the excitement of actually getting a delivery. These football magazines would turn up for these games that I never attended, But you find out all the player profiles and stuff like that. Jack, what did you collect as a kid?
Speaker 3: I fell into my collection and I'm not proud of it, but I had a rather large collection of dragon and wizard statues.
Speaker 2: That that's a producer who is sniggering at you, actually sniggering at you. I've never even heard him make that sniggering noise. I don't even know what the emoji is for a snigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not actually meant to make sounds when he's.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, he is, because when there are no words when something like that is dropped, please once more in case someone misheard that, Jack post or what did you collect.
Speaker 3: As a kid statues of dragon and wizard mythology? I'm really shocked, Yes, I do, you know what? I am even shocked think back to it. I don't know how it started, but I obviously got a few of them, and then for any birth got them.
Speaker 2: Well, the first you need to own it. There's no point trying to walk away from it every birthday eighteen.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I was it was you know what? It was primary school because as I was transitioning to high school, I remember having a conversation with my mum that before high school I wanted to get rid of all my dragon and wizard statues.
Speaker 2: There are various transitions in life, and there's that classic rights of passage when a young boy basically says that it's time for me to get my dragons and wizard statues.
Speaker 3: I get givin you like every birthday, every Christmas, and uncles playing with them. He actually not meant to play with them. You just cave them up on the shelf.
Speaker 2: That's even where were they by the bed or something? At nighttime? You get them out, have a little play. Well, how did it work?
Speaker 3: I had this shelf that went all the way around the bedroom, so three sixty They used to be stuck around there and used to watch me at night in the.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, what are you doing? Put it on a show for them? Don't answer, don't we don't need to know. I'm sorry for I don't have them anymore. Two thous reds. Imagine if you stood at them now, it's not three sixty sady. Now I'm married, it's only one eighty on my side of the room. But they still they still watch over me at night or the dragons. Ask other people what they absolutely? Oh yeah, I ask other people. Bombshell. A bombshell has been dropped on the show from the post match.
Speaker 1: Hello Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What did you collect as a kid? I feel bad. People have come in the studio now, producers, and they've got a lot of questions before Jackie Boy here, who shared with us a lovely tender moment about the young seventeen year old jack seventeen? Oh changing it now? Sure? Who collected wizards?
Speaker 3: Wizards and dragon statues.
Speaker 2: Right, and they will they together? Were they working in tandem the dragons with the wizards or were they opposing?
Speaker 3: Actually had a rule that had to go dragon Withzard dragon wizard?
Speaker 2: All right, yeah one of those. Yeah, as someone just text him, there's no way Jack wasn't at the front that bus with that collection there on the seat next to him. All right, what did you collect as a kid? All I know is your name is mister William, mister Willia is this thing? Mister William also collects football programs, but him obviously footy here. He's got one as far back as nineteen thirty eight, his grandfather's first game for the Hawks, taken on Geelong. He's mean sending me some photos. Amazing, you got all the old ads for like Melbourne bitters and stuff like that. Christian I used to collect those trashy snow domes, snow globes from countries all over the world. Mitchell used to collect China kittens.
Speaker 3: Now that's worse than wizards and dragon.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can judge. You're in no position. I'm not sure it is. Actually I always find that China or Paul Slin doles of any thing Oh creepy, as are they? What could be more terrifying than a porcelain cat with that stony eye sort of looking at you. I used to collect a little sachets of sugar you'd get in cafes. Oh, I remember those, there's little packets, Christian, I should collect beer mats. This comes from Chris. I used to collect beer mats, had hundreds of them. Now they're effectively banned in pubs because they're unhygienic and COVID times. I didn't even think about that, of course there because you can wipe down the tables in between people coming in for pubs and that. But when won't we ever get the humble beer matt.
Speaker 3: It's a COVID sponge to the beer mat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's right, Dan Andrews, all right, let's go to the lines. Now, what did you collect as a kid, By the way, Patsy keen very quiet here.
Speaker 4: Maybe well I kind of inherited my brother's stanky step collection, but I wasn't really into it.
Speaker 2: So you didn't collect anything, not really. Okay, let's go to Anna Coome morning, Anna.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Christian, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Anna, Welcome to the show, and what did you collect?
Speaker 12: Thank you? Well, I'm also in no position to judge because I collected the plastic tags off of loads of bread.
Speaker 2: How many did you have?
Speaker 12: I had between five and seven thousand.
Speaker 3: I think that's a lot of bread.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you're keeping tip top in profits. Where did you keep them? All suitcases?
Speaker 12: Or do you remember the old sort of biscuits things that you could get and sweetened biscuit tins? So yeah, multiple multiple tins they were kept in.
Speaker 2: What did you have all the different colored ones? Because they're like red, white, yellow?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 12: I had all the all the range of colors, and I had various members of the family collecting them for me. My grandmother was an avid gatherer of them, and she would hand me plastic bags full of these bread tags with bread crumbs in them that you had stipped through.
Speaker 2: That's when did you get rid of them all?
Speaker 12: I collecting rememb when I was about four or five. Embarrassingly, I think I was well into my teenage years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool, that's cool, and thank you very much. Sure it feels like a confession today, doesn't it. I didn't think it was going to go on that and I thanks you Colm. I have a good day.
Speaker 12: Thanks Christian, you too, Matthew.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Matt, Hi Christian, how are Yeah, I'm good Matt. What did you used to collect as a kid.
Speaker 5: Well, like Jack, I used to collect musical dragons and pretty much still do. I've got over five hundred in my parents lander.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's a big old collection. How many did you have, Jack? If you went around your whole bedroom you would have had quite a few thirty tops.
Speaker 5: No, I can top that, mate, I've got a five square made of laundry in at all.
Speaker 3: Right, So what do you mum and dad think of having the dragons all around that dinner?
Speaker 2: Off their laps watching the Chase, watch Spilo, methical dragons and warhorts.
Speaker 5: I don't think my mum has much of an issue half the collections hers, But my dad, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: Can you know, been like a shrine to them or something?
Speaker 5: Can you just it's just more their designs and their markings, and some of them are quite quite amazing the way they look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet they are. Actually, I'd love to see some photos. Jax's asked if you can see some photos?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can try and upload him to your Facebook page.
Speaker 2: That would be great. Thank you very much. Thank god Facebook's backs. We can do this. Thank you very much, Matt.
Speaker 7: Have a nice day you too much.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Bye bye. Now you can forward a little Facebook group with him, you will say, Helen, come.
Speaker 5: On, hi Helen, Hi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hi Helen. What did you used to connect the kid?
Speaker 5: Well, I've gotten unusual story.
Speaker 12: I call it pet.
Speaker 7: Twisters, all right?
Speaker 2: What you pluck them from the cats or.
Speaker 5: Plat waits into the molty?
Speaker 2: So much more humane, isn't it? And uh, and then we're where do you keep the collection of from? And then in a.
Speaker 9: Chin?
Speaker 2: Where is that?
Speaker 7: About?
Speaker 5: A thousand?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 3: From one cat?
Speaker 2: Now she's cloning them an army of cats? Cats, your own cats or just in the street cats? Oh lovely? Wow? A thousand whiskers?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How do you know there's a thousand in there? Do you keep a little Talian little schoolcard?
Speaker 5: That's some time I did that chuting a little while ago.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, lovely, Well, it's lovely to have a collection of fum cat whiskers, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, lovely? All right, we'll take care hell and enjoy collection. Have a nice day. Thanks to cool on the show. Let's get to one last one. I've just seeing someone tweet me saying micro machines. Do you remember my micro machines?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: I love those micro machines. Coming collections on five. He's gonna start practicing voiceovers at the age of seven. Jack, Good morning, Jack online one.
Speaker 7: Hey Christian, here you go, mate.
Speaker 2: I'm good buddy. What have you got?
Speaker 7: I'm on nineteen and I. Over the years, I heard about ten thousand hot wheels cars.
Speaker 2: Oh, those hot wheel cars. I'd love to play with the hot wheels again. Great fun. Did you have the loop? The Loop? Oh?
Speaker 7: I wasn't really into the track since dad never bought those for me, but yeah, he always got me into him as a little kid, and I just haven't stopped collecting them. So they've sort of stacked up into my bedroom.
Speaker 2: This is also so you've still got them?
Speaker 7: Yeah, most of them have kept them all in boxes and in They're all still around.
Speaker 2: So what you said?
Speaker 7: I have sold off a lot over the years. I've probably only got about five thousand and left now.
Speaker 2: But oh, is that all those stocks have been really depleted, haven't they? You know, hang on to that last.
Speaker 7: Five thousand, only one I can store, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great. All right, Jack, have a good day on the show.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday afternoon Jack was having a nap And if you ever have an afternoon nap, maybe you have one at the weekend. Whatever. I you know, there's a there's a lot to be said for a weekend. Do you still have a nap at the weekend? No? Oh I do? Oh do you, Patsy? Oh? Absolutely yeah. I'm a seven day a weeker napper seven day a week Oh yeah, cramon in on Sunday as well, even twenty minutes, sat in a chair sometimes.
Speaker 3: But how do you do he is in your house? I just imagine it always loud every time I'm visited. It's canceling headphones you' wear into sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, otherwise there'd be no sup. Where's Dad? I will hide. I've got about three hiding places now. I've got like a cat, no I generally have, I've got I've now found a little place in the garage amongst all that junk. Inside the junk is where I hide. I've got an old lawn chair in there. I'll just sit in and go to sleep. I can catch ten or fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Pull everything on top of you, the hexpa, the butting bag, just cover yourself in chunking.
Speaker 2: Like own machine. It's all in there. So what happened yesterday?
Speaker 3: Rudely awaken? Tell me if you think this is acceptable or unacceptable by the neighbor knocking on the door. And I'm a peacefully asleep, rudely awaken, Bang bang bang.
Speaker 2: Bank, that's your first mistake. I never get the door, even if I'm awake. I don't ever answer the door. It's never for me. And even if it was.
Speaker 3: When you're napping or ever, no.
Speaker 2: I never do, Sarah go Chris is something at all? And I just I won't even respond. I'm not even asked. I've never in our marriage, I've never answered the door. It's never for me. And if it was, you've got to let you apply and writing to come and drop in on me? All right? Would you want me dropping in to see you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Not un announced? No, I don't like the other.
Speaker 2: Never do it to our friendship.
Speaker 3: Never, it's rude, and I would I would wait till the last moment before I had to go and knock on my neighbor's door. Guess what he knocked on? My door to do. He goes, oh, come, my phone's at home somewhere I can't find it. Can you give me my phone a call?
Speaker 2: You've got to be kidding.
Speaker 3: I called his phone and he went back inside picked up. He goes, ah, it's in the kitchen. Thanks.
Speaker 2: No, this is what happens when you answer the front door. Never answer it.
Speaker 3: Nothing good comes from entering.
Speaker 2: It's never reason. It shut for a reason. The way, why would we have doors? Keep people on that out the other side of.
Speaker 1: It Christian Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We have stuff to go to next, but tomorrow on the show, I think we should do Why did you knock on your neighbor's door? I've never heard of anyone knocking on a neighbor's door. No, maybe bar a cup of sugar. These days, it's more like if the internet's down, as if you can borrow their Wi Fi. But Jack's neighbor actually knocked on his door in the afternoon to see if you could ring his phone because he'd lost it.
Speaker 3: He just no lost It makes it sound like he lost it somewhere else, just misplaced it somewhere in his house, so had I had to ring it?
Speaker 7: So right?
Speaker 2: I don't do that whatever could look for it. Bother your partner. You don't bother the neighbor with that.
Speaker 3: I think I'm adopting your policy of it.
Speaker 2: Never answered the door pro tip, never get the front door. There's no good way for you the other side. There'd always always some kerfuffle, hassle or something.
Speaker 3: And if it's urgent, you've got your phone. People will call you.
Speaker 2: They all know the right channel to communicate with each other. The system works, protect the system everyone. Twice, I'm in you and a half of living when we do now. Twice I've knocked on the neighbor's door. He's a retired guy and the car wouldn't start. And it's always the retired guy in every street. He's got jump lis Yeah, right, and I went straight work, But you've got I didn't even say have you? I bet you've got jump leads, didn't say alone went yes, I go and get them. Do you need them? I knew you'd have a.
Speaker 3: Jump leads over the weekend. But I walked out and my neighbor was waiting in the car for the rasave to come because he's battery is flat, and I was panicking that he would go, do you have any jumper leads. I don't know how to do any he.
Speaker 2: Gave them to me in this neighbors say, he go, went, oh, I need a guy who comes with them? Are you you do? I put them on me? Where do these go? Do? I hit them? Hit the battery with them? I don't know how to use that. And trying to retrieve our cat that was on their shed roof as well. Tomorrow if you want to email me early little party will definitely do Why did you knock on your neighbor's door? Email us Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Coming up next, breaking news from Could Have Bins.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're the Fortunes back tomorrow on the show. Right now we have urgent breaking news from the training camp. This is breaking and is big. My friends. Fear doubt have set in amongst the guys that they could have bins for one last game game has been played in twelve days time. Once we hear the latest from Dan Andrews tomorrow where we be announcing Monday because of COVID. We want to do it smart and we want to do it right. We all want to stay out and about not going back into lockdown. We don't want to do anything there's too risky. We want to have you watching the game. I know a lot of you want to come and support all the guys. Thank you for that. We will be announcing next week how many of you can come along. I'm a friend today. But it's the right thing to stay. Is that it is going to have to be invitation only, just so we can keep it safe for everybody, and it is the right thing to do. But will we announcing that some of you will be to come down and watch as well. The prior toy at the moment is getting all the families and kids to make sure that they can watch their their dad. However, doubt has set it all because of Simon good Wins comment on This Time yesterday on the show when Simon Goodwin coached the tes what's he got to do with it? One last game? When he was coaching the lads on Tuesday night out at Casey Fields, and he had this to say yesterday when I asked him, do you think we can get a goal? Come on, You're got to look at it.
Speaker 7: We can still do well. We just count let them score.
Speaker 3: So you're going for.
Speaker 7: Based on what I saw. I don't think we can.
Speaker 2: Score all our team of you guys that could have beens were listening and they've been hurt.
Speaker 8: Shotgun here. Training session was great with Simon until to my dismay, and I heard him say that he doesn't think we're going to get any goals. But hey mate, I'm playing up forward and as has been killed us a porter. I watch Cameron Mooney and Robbers of a Grand Final, so I'm not going to let him Robbers of a bagg of goals.
Speaker 2: Bag of goals is plural, so many goals you need a back well down shotgun. That's the spirit. Uh. Fever looks very good fit guy, really up for it. Sent me an email yesterday with basically a friend of his is even fitter than him, saying can he put a high visit vest On be a runner, but in the case of the game, he can just rip that off aside, we've got a tenth man Fever. I haven't replied. I didn't want to be a paper trail. Great idea, let's do it.
Speaker 9: Sorry facial expression when we walked in it was kind of like I got myself. Hear him on the radio this morning. I was like a kick in the gap.
Speaker 2: And then he emailed me the tenth man s legend legend here.
Speaker 10: I was a bit surprised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got no idea what the audio I that was recorded from his safety yank legend here.
Speaker 10: I was a bit surprised when I heard him on the radio say that we wouldn't score against those legends. I think he might have underestimated a few of us boys. I'm not copying that anyway. I'm off to the ice bath.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: One thing we'll hope you for is a goal. This is all about will we get a goal?
Speaker 3: Hey, come on, expectations that the start was to win the game, and now we're just a goal.
Speaker 2: Listen. You know me, I'm a wild eyed optimist. However, it's all about Hollywood. Hollywood is the guy who stepped forward and said he really was a great player back in the day. Brad NuGen, you know his brother played in with played with the Hawks, Glenn, so Brad used to kick. He told was one hundred er season back in the day, right at the age of fifteen, sixteen and seventeen. We've given them the name Hollywood. He talks to talk this guy and he said he used to be that good, and I believe he really did. However, come training, this guy limps into training, not out of into training, and he's limping on his goal kicking leg right. He then lies down to receive treatment and a toe. The kicking toe, the meta taskal it's all on his toe. This meta task is bandaged. He's stumped his toe. This was his message yesterday, Hollywood.
Speaker 6: Here was his comments was a bit harsh, but he hasn't seen the best of a shit. We were foxing him a bit just in case he did. Go back to the All Stars and let him know how good we are. It's going to come down to game day and I look forward to snagging quite a few goals, maybe five plus.
Speaker 2: This is great. He's put a number one as well. Five plus. The latest we've heard is that guy five plus. How does toe now surgically remove? Yesterday? Right? Twelve days time they're playing against the foxfifty All Stars. How long does it take to grow a new toe?
Speaker 3: Now I can I'm not a doctor, but I know it takes more than two weeks to get his toe back.
Speaker 2: Twelve days for it to be not incredibly painful. Where he's going to be kicking goals against a load of all stars.
Speaker 3: This is our great hope for down Forward. He was meant to kick all our goals.
Speaker 2: We need the tenth Man.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Twenty to nine God one four point three Christian O'Connell Show for kang On Institute. Alright, another bad ticket's going to read Hot Summer Tours back second and final showing Monitor Racecourse October the seventeenth. You can buy tickets now at Ticketmaster. Jimmy Barnes, Whodio, Guru's, John Stevens, Diesel and many more. Today's time Wasteter his therapy for me right now, every evening it's a battle to pull my wife and my teenage daughters away from married. At first sight, it is like it's addictive.
Speaker 3: I thought last season you got pulled in.
Speaker 2: I didn't this one. I'm trying to go cold turkey, you know. I go in the kitchen. They're all watching it, and I'm like, gotta be strong, chrissy wine. I'm trying to make it smack, but I get drawn in and they now don't make those shows. You're watching it, you and enjoy it.
Speaker 4: I love it, yep, I love it.
Speaker 2: It's so stressful.
Speaker 4: Chrismas Light last night on again.
Speaker 2: Oh poor Chris. I'm now in an evening. I'm in the other room. I'm watching Tell Chris, watch this thing. It's a documentary. It's like a reality show. It's a about glass blowing. Oh you've mentioned that.
Speaker 3: No even I would watch married at first.
Speaker 2: Come on, teenagers, come over the down side.
Speaker 3: How do you do it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? How do they make your bars glass? All right? So today it's ruin a reality show? Makee me make one about glass blowing? Ruin a reality show. Some TV shows you may not realize actually have been made weird reality shows. I want to marry Harry?
Speaker 3: Was this in the UK? I've never heard of this.
Speaker 2: Yes, twenty fourteen. I do remember this years ago. This is in twenty fourteen. Twelve women were led to believe they were fighting for the affection of the actual Prince Harry, like he needs to go and you need to trust me. The network this was on was like a tin pot network as well, like he go to a small channel and go, hey, listen, I'm really having trouble getting the ladies. Could you build a TV show where I just find you know, a viewer and marry them into the raw family.
Speaker 3: This doesn't look like a palace country home.
Speaker 2: It's been done up at the moment. I'd love to meet the Queen very ill, very ill, But it was revealed at the end he was just an impersonator.
Speaker 3: And were they shocked or were they like filthy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: You deserve it. No, no, no, I'm sorry. If you're stupid enough to believe that the real Prince Harry is going to marry you off the back of a TV show, you deserve all that comes. Mister Personality two thousand and three, hosted by Monica Lewinsky, a dating show where a woman stood in the middle of potential suitors in metallic masks.
Speaker 3: Something creepy about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you seen this one? Though? The best one? Vanilla Ice goes Amish. Vanilla Ice goes into an Amish community and uses his construction skills to do home improvement projects. I would watch a show of this. I'm one hundred percent already all over that I want to see this. When was this head? All right, So we're asking you to ruin a reality show this morning, So just so we all understand what we mean by reality TV show, Any show that isn't scripted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, I've done anything with real people in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, pimp my bride, I could see that being made. Actually, comedians in cars go into their new day jobs.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yeah, political, not really political.
Speaker 2: Political, antiques roadkill gold, it's real people. The reallest people in the world are. Whatever. The opposite of maths is is the antiques road show. Judge Nudy Gold, rinal cap Boss, no bronze that deserves the gold America's next top motel. I'm done from Yeah, jack what have you got for ruin a reality TV show?
Speaker 3: Master? Chaf Oh.
Speaker 2: Chafee, yeah, chaffing. I'm going to give you gold for using the word chafe. The photo wants a no, no, no, Come on with Barty Humor. Come on, here we go morning cruise.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to Andy Lee, who premiered The Cube last night. Is it the Pube?
Speaker 2: With and Yes You're better than this? If I wouldn't read out one of those, wouldn't you No, you know, I wouldn't come on, I retire? Yeah, you should do. That's shame on. Jackie Boyn.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Towards the end of every show, I start shutting down all the various tabs that I've opened up in the course of a chaotic normal show. Three not one, three separate ones for d rude sad storm to multi tabs on tarot sad storm ruin a reality TV show? Before we go any further, Actually, I know lot of you probably thought we were joking that it already sounds like a strange one. The one about women competing to marry Prince Harry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's called I Want to Marry Harry from twenty fourteen. Twelve women were led to believe they were fighting for the affections of Prince Harry, but it was revealed at the end that he was just an impersonator. Haven't listened to this revealed at the end.
Speaker 2: I'm not Prince Harry. My god, please google the lookerlike. He did not look that much.
Speaker 3: Of a like he's this second guy with red hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. That's as far as it went. All right, ruin a reality TV show? You ready? Yes? Thank you? That goes to show you on American Pick their Nose Silver, Dear Love Yourself Island, Silver, Jordie Snore, Silver Plus, Alan Border Patrol I love that. I just love that. Adam Border just walking around smugg opened up the suit case. I'm Alan Border Patrol World and Glenn very good. So you think you can prance Silver, the Pimple Life, Franz Glove Island Bronz, Bjork's Backyard Gold plus Aaron that is very good World and Aaron Farmer wants an Alien Bronze. Daniel, what's going on there? Hey stepping on Lego Masters Gold, Scott very good, America's next top yodel Silver. Let's try the Ellen degenerate show. Sil That may have been a headline at the end of last year.
Speaker 3: By the way, the Living Doom Bronze Farmer gets a Life Bronze plus.
Speaker 2: The Real Housewives of Footscreen Gold probably a show and the Mask Swinger Gold.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a late entry. I was going to say the ticket winning is York's backyard?
Speaker 2: What about Alan boarded Patrol? Now which one't you?
Speaker 3: No, I've done it. I've bring it down Yorks.
Speaker 2: All right, you get red Hot Summer tour tickets. We are back tomorrow morning on the show. They're going to have the Wheel of Fortunes. Also, we want to answer the question why did you knock on your neighbour's door. Email me early to the party. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Hopefully tomorrow we've got good news from the training camp about Hollywood's Big Toe.
Speaker 1: Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell Show Podcast