Speaker 1: Good morning, It's.
Speaker 2: A Christian a CoML show podcast.
Speaker 3: Eyteam, Good morning, Jack Posts, Good morning guys, coome on in, Patrina.
Speaker 4: Jones, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 3: What a lovely time we all had Friday afternoon in the pub. It was so nice. The whole team went out Friday afternoon because one of us is leaving. Jamie does all our videoing. Videographer, yep, videographer is going. He leaves Wednesday. Don't know why you need to know he leaves wednesdays in case and if you want to light a handle on Wednesday. But he's going Wednesday, Okay, heading up to gold Ghosts Noo, sir. And he's a lovely guy. He's in brilliant, brilliant, brilliant for us, we're all sad he's going. So anyway, Friday, we went to the pub down the road. And as always, when you go out with teammates, whatever industry you work in, you find out you see people in a different way when they're in the wild.
Speaker 5: It doesn't take long as well, does it. Everybody You first sit down, everybody orders to drink, has a little sip, You look through the menu. Then minutes later you're revealing stuff about yourself that you thought you never would.
Speaker 3: Just talk about that menu. So we all there was stay like six of us, six of us there, okay, looking at that menu. It's lunch time. We've gone out for lunch, a team bonding event, to say goodbye to a team member. There's no Iron Team. Jack gets up by himself to order his own food. The rest of us order food together.
Speaker 5: I was very hungry.
Speaker 3: Like you said, you know, people revealed a different nature to them. I was very you didn't even do that thing, going, hey, does anyone else want me to do? I can order or any of that. The next person got up did say that thesman does have there is an Iron Team.
Speaker 5: I thought I did some kind of like I'm going to order, So Pansy.
Speaker 3: Did you hear that?
Speaker 4: But I'm surprised that you're surprised by his behavior on Friday, I get.
Speaker 3: Some a romantic ortomist. I just want people just to you know, be nice to each other. This was at the start of a team bonding event. That was That was the incredible thing for me.
Speaker 5: It's never called team bonding to me. I was never sold in as a bonding but it's a given.
Speaker 3: Well, we have to flag it up with you. Hey, this will be a team bonding thing, so just try and Actually what I.
Speaker 5: Did was still a positive thing for the team. And I'll tell you why. Sometimes at those kind of events, people don't really know when to make the move.
Speaker 3: Who's going to be the leader of the table.
Speaker 5: So everybody sits around. Before you know, it's three o'clock, everyone's hungry and they're in a crank.
Speaker 3: We've been there five minutes.
Speaker 5: So the team needed a leader to go like, I'm going to break the glass.
Speaker 3: Here. There's a book. I'm going to buy it for you. It's called Leaders Eat Lasts by Simon Sinek. It's actually called leaders Eat Lasts.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, then maybe I'm like the vice captain, so I'm not the real leader. But somebody had a step.
Speaker 3: And go first and order for themselves. And then were you there, Patsai? I don't know if you've got on when his mum came to pick him.
Speaker 5: Up, no way.
Speaker 3: Suddenly one of the bar staff came over right and went for somebody at the anchor. That's hilarious. He's obviously dialed up the tesla or something and his wife to come and get him out of trouble. He'd had one point two beers. The point two beer he'd been pushing around the table from about an hour and a half rubbing his chicken bloated.
Speaker 5: The yank's phone had run out of battery, so that's why she told the bas she wanted to come in the back. They wouldn't let the dog in, so she had to stand the street and she said, a bar stuff into.
Speaker 3: There's always a story with you too. And then you were like, they said, no the manager, Did I get right? They said, the manager doesn't like dogs. It wasn't one of those who can't get and the manager doesn't like dogs. He went, what about the side gate? Side gate means the same rule as the whole place, So there's no dogs. There's no dogs. The problem wasn't it can't come in that door. It can come through a side gate. And then obviously you just had enough. You weren't going to go home now because of the no dog rull.
Speaker 5: Well, I can't just leave Biancher and Luder out the front waiting for me.
Speaker 3: We I had a really really good time. I left at the right time. See I left at five. And then the younger team members, you know, Champagne, Charlie, Tom and Rio and Jamie that they were at that point where they were ordering.
Speaker 5: Shots, and I was like, wow, you gotta get away from.
Speaker 3: No business here, No business here, too old for shots.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: One of the things we did do in the pub, and I love doing this, is we went around the little group that was there on Friday afternoon went for team drinks and with the other thing where you have to imagine it's your last meal you're ever going to eat, and so you have your starters, your mans and your puddings. I do you remember, I don't know watch which team member it is, but I made a note of it because I was so surprised that someone would go simply for the humble knockie. You remember any meal, you know, and we were The most common dish was it was a beautiful steak, wasn't it? And people were talking about the sauces and the sides and what kind of state with it, a sirloin or a tea bow and all that, and then the simple simpleness of just a nookie.
Speaker 5: Do you remember? That was a second choice as well, because everyone piled on her first choice, which was salmon. I mean, seven is great when we want to feel healthy, Like salmon is a good meal. But your last meal last.
Speaker 3: And you're going to be healthy, can have the most unhealthy meal in the world. You don't need to worry about the carbs, the calories and what about emlyin now? Emminine is sugar free, vegan, isn't he and free.
Speaker 5: And keto.
Speaker 3: All of them. He all he wanted was some roasted colieflower, right, and he said, he said last week, you want with a load of beers in the sun, is a big old steaming plate of roasted coulieflower. Image the last meal on earth, roasted coulieflower. He can have all the sugary foods. He's the Niners body for the last twenty years. He's going for a roasted coulieflower. Anyway. The next day, Saturday morning, woke up a bit dusty, and I'm sure everyone else did, but Linda, we went to see some art.
Speaker 5: Oh where'd you go to the National Gallery?
Speaker 3: Yes, in GV brilliant place. Well, we went when we moved, obviously, because we're concerned about, you know, just keeping that culture topped up in ourselves. Uh. And it was time for on the top up at the weekend, and he is a brilliant museum.
Speaker 5: And how does it go with the hangover?
Speaker 3: It's nice actually because it's quiet in there. Yes, it's very quiet. They've got nice cold air conditioning. There's this amaz as soon as you go in. There's an amazing kind of three D I don't even know what you called it. And it's like calling an art installation. Yeah, and there's also, by the way, if you love your oldest sort classic painters, there's some there's actually at the moment there's some Moonais, some Chazan's. You're looking at me now like it's a takeaway order. Who was a knock in the roasty cotfowl? Did Jack literally just zoned out? There? Was he talking about? Is he okay? Is he co? Does it safe work?
Speaker 5: I like how actually the National Gallery has made it more friendly for people like me who maybe can't appreciate old dull art in its traditional form. Did you go into that room where they've got all the old portraits on the walls, but then they make to like a light show.
Speaker 3: That was my favorite bit. Sit there and it all goes dark, and then that you can be in there like twenty minutes. It was. It was amazing. However, I think if we're all honest, unless you really know about your art, right, there was a lot of stuff in there where you know, you sort of walk after after an hour you pick up your pace, don't you in a museum and you just start marching through rooms? Yeah, John and I again, everybody, I know it's cooled out.
Speaker 5: The first room you go into is always where you give it the most carey. You read everybody's bio.
Speaker 3: You read hang on, and then then later on you're thinking, you do you count to ten seconds? You here, you don't look at completely philistine. I can't just look at this and go, oh crap, get in here. It was just a competition. This is like one of us. There's now I could put that up there and you can't hate because you don't look ignorant.
Speaker 6: Do you.
Speaker 5: But by the last room that's marching through.
Speaker 3: Shop, I just want to buy some rubbers a ruler.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time from Lake's La Party, which is the home of all your emails. She can email us about absolutely anything, might be something you've heard us talking about previous shows. No topic we have on the show has ever Left Completely Dead? We got a Tim Christian. I was catching up with some podcasts. Listen to you guys talk about driving lessons and instructors. I had this amazing drive instructor. She was basically like a biker chick called June Chain smoke, and she'd smoke throughout the whole lesson. Right. Sometimes we'd listen to Black Sabbath. Listen, she sound amazing. Always taught me. After three or four lessons with biker June, She's started to get really comfortable. It was clear that sometimes you'd have a terrible hangover if you picked up if she picked me up in the morning, and she would casually fall asleep for at least twenty minutes of the lesson and I just drive around not knowing what to do. Isn't that great? I love it? Not wanting to wake up during it. She get yelled at with Sabbath playing. I don't know anyone can fwall a seat the Black Sabbath. That's from Tim Christian listening to Friday Show. I worked backstage on Lame as Arab for a bit in London at Covent Garden and also when it was here in Melbourne. Now, if you're wondering why on earth were they talking about Lama's rab on Friday, show Jack, you fill in the gaps here will you?
Speaker 5: Asked for an anthem for our footy players who are going to take part in one last game. There guys who could have made the AFL, but for whatever original injury got in the way. So I gave them an anthem to the tune of one day More from Lamias.
Speaker 3: This is so great, right honestly. Joel Selward, Joel Shelward from the Cats, actually put a comment on Instagram under this saying how much he loved it.
Speaker 5: I was buzzing from that, and now he follows me on Instagram as well.
Speaker 3: I saw message wing on over the weekend. He played it to his wife the next day. Download the podcast. He played to his wife twice. The idea of Joel Selwood and Missus Selwood in the cast singing along to this is amazing. Anyway, here's a bit of it.
Speaker 5: One more mark, one Marching.
Speaker 3: One Dame. I've genuinely been listening to her over the weekend myself. We play it again this morning in full. Anyway, A man here here Alex walked on the stage production in coving gone in London and here in Melbourne. Want to say huge congratulations to Jack for attempting it, but says he can hook us up with some actual opera singers. You've already done this. You were talking to Vic Opera.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would the sooner. I can swap my voice out of that and put a real voice on it.
Speaker 3: That has got heart and sould. Okay, I'll tell you what they should have got you to do that before the final of the Australian Open yesterday?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 3: I mean, you're on the global platform with your open the world is watching right and this gets put on? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Laugh?
Speaker 7: How's to Kits?
Speaker 3: THEATA show? I mean, bless them.
Speaker 5: They look like they just got the medal of the audience.
Speaker 3: If they came out today and said they've done that, we got well fair enough, all right, fair enough, but just to find on the Australian Omen don't do anything rather.
Speaker 1: Than what is this?
Speaker 5: Sorry you last?
Speaker 8: How's to Kits?
Speaker 5: Not exactly thrilled to be inside to gorgeous day?
Speaker 7: So I told him we'd only have a half day this morning, and they were quite pleased until I told him we'd have the other half.
Speaker 3: In the afternoon. Tell the water sweather that you've ever heard of. No, thank you mate, someone cold meat loaf. Someone got me Christian. I didn't get to speak to you Friday. Thought you were telling me about bad bay. Yes, we did do a phone in call. Baby did a bad thing and he to tell me about my baby son concussion. He gave me concussion when he about six months old. He was only just a little kid. I was changing his napp He grabbed a solid wooden toy from the shelf of Bubba's head and cracked me between the eyes with it. I've seen how residant dogs. I'd go for doctors. The doctor said, how do you get this, I say, the baby did it. I'd a bruised and swollen nose for about three weeks after that. That's from Erin Christian. My name is cam and here's the story of what I did when I was a bad baby.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 3: The legend goes legend. The legend go, Mum was putting me down to sleep when I was about eighteen months old. This is key, hang on to it now in this story. The legend, sorry, this is he's eighteen months old. I told her no more sleeps. Mum, Patsy, do you remember what Ordie was saying at eighteen months? They're not forming sentences on what she really was.
Speaker 4: To be honest, she almost came out of the womb talking.
Speaker 3: She just talked me talking. She was talking at eighteen months. She say she counter ten. At eighteen months, it's scared of the baby came out the wom go well, counting down ten, just counting down to something anyway, No more sleeps, mom. Mom didn't like this because she actually got jobs done around the house when I went for my nap, But I told her I didn't want any more sleeps. Mom. She doesn't put me to bed anyway. I decided the only reasonable course of action was to defecate in my nappy. Again, you're remembering all this. Eighteen months old came out of the womb saying defecation. I took off the nappy then then rubbed poo into the walls. Car Oh yu, listen, you begged me to do this as a phoney. This is our new postman, okay, and we all up to speed now with the rubbed in squished in on a can't put in a wall. My mum came to see me and all I said again was altogether. Now the final line here is chilling from Cameron. I was a psychopath as a baby Christian. We'll leave it there for that Cameron.
Speaker 2: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: How was your road trip this weekend? Chat?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really nice. Actually we went up to Castlemaine in Regional Victoria. Beautiful spot. I've got a road trip hack for everybody that I invented actually on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, shoes.
Speaker 5: So when I love to go to sleep as the passenger in the car and the road trip.
Speaker 3: My wife is a terrible passenger, so but when we go anywhere on long trip, she would do the drive. It just works that way, right, and then I get to sleep, don't you find you go very quickly to try to nuts into a very blissful sleep. It's been a baby when we used to drive the kids around sometimes even one or two in the morning, because they would go to sleep effortlessly, and he try and keep the cargoing just that little bit of red lights otherwise they'd wake up. But I actually had a business idea, do it is going for people who are insomniacs. I was going to hire a coach and a driver and he would go around picking up people who won't go to.
Speaker 5: Sleep and just drive slowly around the sub round for eight hour.
Speaker 3: Let's just drive. Well, they all slept.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's something really movie sleep.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the best. And you wake up and we're almost there. Drives your other half nuts snacks. That's me. I will fall asleep by the end of our road. Seriously, we're a long old drive. For my wife. I am asleep in nano seconds on a car trip, and.
Speaker 5: I'm difficult to have as the passenger because I made a rule that you can't flick radio stations because it wakes me up when I hear like this bit of silence in between.
Speaker 3: A controller.
Speaker 5: So I asked if she could just choose one before I fell asleep and then stick to it for the whole.
Speaker 3: While you were asleep. You're controlling. That is too much. Hey, watch the hack.
Speaker 5: So the hack is I love getting to sleep. I fall asleep really easily with the seat back, but my head will often lulled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm always doing it. Get me to give yourself whiplash, don't you?
Speaker 5: So your head rolls off and then you have to wake up.
Speaker 3: The window must be a good look.
Speaker 5: So I got my jumper, put it around the back of the head rest and then tied it tight around my forehead, holding it all in place. So my head was tight.
Speaker 3: Stretched into a stretch you know when they take them off a footy pitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to keep my neck and brace to keep my neck really safe. So now my head is strapped into the head rest and it can't bubble either side.
Speaker 3: You just at the lights or driving and I looked over the car. What is she kidnapped?
Speaker 5: Is all right in the head, I said, the whole way there, you know, woke up as we were parking. It's perfect.
Speaker 3: Then just undo my head, all right. So let's see whatever road trip hacks you guys have got. I've got this app. Have you heard of this. It's a great app for long car trips where it's called sit or squat. No, it's where all the toilets are. Oh right, Oh that's a great So you either put in like right now, because there's loads of places around here, guys, if you have any good to toilet, don't worry loads of places.
Speaker 5: What's full of free times And if you want.
Speaker 3: You can just show all toilets or if you just want a number one, you can press a little bunch and just give you just for those. Or if you want to make sure there's room to go and have a sit down, it will give you that. And you can plan it on like a car trip, and it will let you know where along the white what stages there are toilets. If you've got kids, this is.
Speaker 5: Essential right And then can you rate the toilets?
Speaker 3: No short review? Short review of how it was there to bust it on like Uber, you can give it a five star rating or not.
Speaker 2: Christian Show podcast Jack.
Speaker 3: Post is another weekend inventing stuff for us to further mankind. Archimedes in the studio today with me has so and.
Speaker 5: You don't even need to buy anything to work to make this work. You just use a simple jumper that it's.
Speaker 3: Working with James Dyson. When do you sleep, of course, in the car with your head strapped to the head rest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like how when the seat is laid back, my head bobbles from side to side on the headrest as I'm sleeping, keeps waking me up. So tired jumper around the back of the head rest and then tighten and tight around my forehead.
Speaker 3: Jack's driving the car he's talking about as well. This we're all crystal clear with that Tesla. She's got sleep mode.
Speaker 5: Locks your head into play that annimal lecter. Oh yeah it is actually but a kind and gentle to one.
Speaker 3: Isn't it you with a nice jump up bit of a wood and a critic.
Speaker 5: I would I have never done it, but I would love to try it on an aeroplane as well, because I get the same problem on an aeroplane where my head bubbles from side to side and I keep waking up.
Speaker 3: It's good that you've got some life goals this year, you know something. Hopefully when we can help you check off. He just go a quick trip around the city. This you can try out this new system. Diane's emailed her road trip hack. Is you remember the old well? I think they still sell them the biggest sort of square iPads.
Speaker 5: Yes, they still sell them all the iPads are still square.
Speaker 3: No, do what you mean? There's the big one, isn't it? There was the mini This is more one, but the original big old TV screen, isn't it. She has it dangling from the rear view mirror as a TV for the kids in the back.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but wouldn't it, wouldn't it like sort.
Speaker 3: Of, I'm actually still turning around quite a lot. They've got to wait for the next rotation of the sun to see what happens. Happens next, Let's go to Daniel. Good morning, Daniel, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good mate. Have you had a nice weekend? So, Daniel, what is your road trip hack that you can share with us?
Speaker 7: I do a reverse ponytail the sun out of my eyes and sleep like a baby.
Speaker 3: And what's what's a describe this reverse ponytail?
Speaker 7: Well, normally put the ponytail so I have long hairy tailer goes to your back sure forward and over my eyes and an entirely hair tie around where my nose my apt is, and then you sleep because the sun locked out by.
Speaker 3: The head, so the hair all goes forward from sort of from the back to front like a kind of blind Harry blinds for your face. Correct, this is great? You know what? I'd love to be in a car with Jack with his head basically tied to the head rest, and then our friend Daniel with all of his hair sort of combed forward asleep like with some kind of basically a giant, extra long fringe shielding your eyes from the sun. It cousin it yeah, mad, fair it Daniel, Thank you very much. So cool.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's find out what Patsy did over her weekend. Patsy, what's the song that sums up your weekend?
Speaker 7: Ma?
Speaker 4: This is my song this week? Speak what you well, my poor long suffering family. I've been just bear with me for a sex. So there's this lovely little park near our house that I go past in the car every day, and right next to the road, I've been eyeing off this lovely tree branch.
Speaker 3: Bear with me. So it's just I haven't done that, you know, every day. Go look body, branch. This thing is gorgeous.
Speaker 4: It's perfectly twisted.
Speaker 5: Is it still on the tree.
Speaker 4: No, it's fallen. It's fallen off the tree.
Speaker 3: Of course that's ripped it off during the weekend, your husband, Chris, watch you're there with a saw. I'm having this for many weeks now. I've been eying up this branch, you know, the one I'm talking about. Everyone's seen it. I'm having it. It's been there.
Speaker 4: But I'll tell you why. I want it because I've got this perfect idea for Christmas. You guys may not have seen them to make.
Speaker 3: Are we still better with them? By the way, you know when someone says bear with you, you know, God, we're going to get the director's cut Christmas. We're talking about Christmas. It's gorgeous.
Speaker 4: You might have seen it, Flores saw at weddings. If you've been to like an outdoor wedding, you can do.
Speaker 3: Up for three this weekend. I mean, you've got it this week Jack, I'm a celebrant at the weekend. So yeah, weddings is my middle name.
Speaker 4: A beautiful bit of timber and they will wrap fairy lights and bits of folio.
Speaker 3: I have seen that yet, that sort of thing, but that's normally like a football two. It's not like a sort of five or six sort of stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen that. Do it with little trees. I've never seen it with a brand.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, And you can got that candle.
Speaker 5: That's what recond I look like.
Speaker 3: So have you got it? Have you had it away? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I sent them down as hunters and collectors and they're like, we're not going down. My husband in a nine year old anyway. I made them but it wouldn't fit in the car.
Speaker 3: How quick is it?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Six seven? What would I go? And meters?
Speaker 5: I reckon?
Speaker 4: It be about three meters three meters at Christmas. So what we had to do.
Speaker 3: It's the table is going to be laid on. It's going to look more like a radio aerial. Is this how you do your radio show? You're talking to this and it pumps it all over mouth?
Speaker 4: Chris, they'd put the window down and you'll have to like put your arm out. I'll give you the stick because the house is only like three streets away. So I carried it or sort of held it.
Speaker 3: You are jousting, but in a car now, not on a horse. So the passengers got their arm out holding this flagpole.
Speaker 4: Yes, you should have seen the looks we got.
Speaker 5: How heavy was it? I was actually quite.
Speaker 4: Heavy because I had to use two hands, and chrisd no, I just like use one, and I said I can't because like the wind resistance.
Speaker 3: You and the Dolory and going back to the future, and.
Speaker 4: He's going, don't scratch the car.
Speaker 5: Don't scratch the car when you get a home. Is this thing standing upright somewhere or it is.
Speaker 4: It's at my front door because Tommy, our producer, said, well, is there vermin in it? And I said, well, I don't know, Actually, would there be vermin? Do I have to dry it out?
Speaker 3: I mon't be terminally, she'd probably infected the whole house. Yeah, I think you meant to dry them out and just sort of brush it off. An't you brush it off? Is that what I do? I don't think.
Speaker 5: There's a protocol for bringing a brand down. From the.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast, Jack.
Speaker 3: What's the story that sums up your weekend?
Speaker 5: The group text went, while this weekend as a boy's trip was announced against my like amongst my high school friends.
Speaker 3: People don't realize what manner like when there's the prospects of going away. It changes that DNA, doesn't it?
Speaker 5: And this is a buck, This is for a Bucks. Poor you, poor man man at the worst. So let me give you some backstory to why I'm in a between a rock and a hard place for the this Bucks party. In twenty sixteen, I took my friends to a famous person that we both know, holiday house.
Speaker 3: Which one one is always on the left, is always right?
Speaker 5: I would say he's on the left. He was very generous and let us have the keys to his holiday house. What I didn't realize when I got there.
Speaker 3: So you went there with all your mates, Yeah, like drinking a party.
Speaker 5: They traded it like schoolies two point zero.
Speaker 3: But then you would have been like the dad there because you're worried about you work with the Sorry you don't work, but you just know this famous person. You're doing all the clearing up all the time. This guy's pretty off the coffee table.
Speaker 5: So while I'm stressed walking around making sure all bottles have been there, Yeah, you goes like where was under a full moon? Then it's going crazy.
Speaker 3: How long were you there?
Speaker 5: We were there away honestly the most week of my life.
Speaker 3: Awful.
Speaker 5: So that was five years ago. Now this weekend, my friend who's just got engaged, has announced the Bucks party. We're going back to the all time boys trip. Maybe no, he said, even if we have to pay for the house full price, we're going back to the same house.
Speaker 3: Someone's got money in the last five years. He just invited himself.
Speaker 5: Well that's why he said, like, even if we pay for the house, we're going back to the to the same holiday house. Now I'm stressed because they're all like on the group text, everybody's gone chaotic because these guys.
Speaker 3: Have been, Like my experience in these buckspies, the older people get the worse they behave because it's mainly the married man. Now they're in relationships, they've been and they seem to think that it's like for a couple of days they can do they can go berserk. It's like a safety with issue. Don't to that. I hand grenade. You don'tant to be off around that when it goes off.
Speaker 5: And I could tell that was the energy emanating from the WhatsApp troup and that's what alcohol that. This is like shipwrecked castaways. You've seen a boat on the horizon.
Speaker 3: Lord of the Flies a famous for his holiday home. What are you going to do?
Speaker 5: I haven't written back to the group.
Speaker 3: How many how many days of silence?
Speaker 5: This came on Friday, so a half place of sailence.
Speaker 3: I COVID, just say COVID.
Speaker 5: But this is this is the thing. It's open ended. At the moment, the Bucks party hasn't even got a date. Then I could have gone, like I talked to him, he's got it rented out that weekend, or it's going to be this year, it's going to be some No, he's getting married at the end of next year.
Speaker 3: So sometimes this year you said, oh, it's already fully booked out because I had to carry them over from last year's cancelations.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking of saying he sold the hat and then just hope that they never run into him.
Speaker 3: In real life, that won't work because that person is very well. You'd have a quick Google yah, and they go, maybe can we rent it out from Airbnb's on. Yeah, people always run out their holiday home.
Speaker 5: I'm in a difficult position. I'll tell you, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: You don't know that famous person anymore.
Speaker 2: Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We did a lot this weekend. I don't know if it's because we after a snap five day lockdown. He wanted to sort of enjoy the freedom that we've got and so, like I said earlier, went to the n GV Art Museum, took one of the kids to see a movie. Do you Miss Cinemas? Wmber was the last time when we went to cinema. We actually went to the cinema. Was it getting the ticket, the popcorn? Sitting down again? It felt great? To see a movie in the cinema. We saw a great film as well, called The Summer of Bagnold. It's a coming of age teenage movie, very very funny. If any of you ever saw the brilliant teenager comedy show from the UK called The in Between Us, it's by one the kids who's now grown up and a director of right himself. It's his first movie. It's brilliant, really really great movie and there's some great cameos in it as well. But anyway, my other daughter Ruby, she was going to see this band at the my bowl band, the Skegs. I presume there is a book in the nome. Was it simply ske I've dated myself. It's like carbon dating Dad here. Oh yeah, the Skegs is it? They go to a triple damn close? Jack, I was down in the final two. Anyway, the Skekes. She was going to see the Skekes right, and she was super excited. So in the morning it was like, you know, getting her outfit ready and then I was to drop her at the train station where she was going to be meeting a friend and they were trying to sink at what time they're all going to be on so she could be at the station at the right time. It was. It was for she was already stressed right as fought with a lot going on. The train was coming in at twelve oh two, and I always get everywhere early, so I'm actually get to the train station. She was fuming, my wit, you're going to have to just let me run this operation. I can get Liam, Needson and taken. That's what was like, you know, as they're scoping out twenty minutes before, how we got there.
Speaker 5: Nothing to do with catch it earlier train if you want to no, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, there's nothing and do so. Anyway, there was all these kids there, like my daughter as well. There are a lot of kids. They're all going in to see the show. It's a return of live music. How excited. Yeah, they're getting to do all we all took for granted as teenagers. And I'm noticing that my daughter's bag is clinging like some of their bags. I guess it's their water bottles, right.
Speaker 5: Take water in the glass.
Speaker 3: Hydrate. Hydrate kids, That's what I say, the next generation of hydrators. Anyway, when I pitched, she met all her friends in a carriage and there was like this hubbub of excitement. I was jealous. Actually, you know what it's like to be a teenager and going to see live music a gig with your mate. They're meeting up beforehand in the park. I guess to have that water, you know, have water.
Speaker 5: Then to get the country bless them by the time you get about.
Speaker 3: Their water levels, meet in the park, hydrate, and then go and see the sketch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I am jealous of that. They were such great I.
Speaker 3: Wanted to get on the carriage with They were all in there, and I was allowed to come a bit near the platform. I won't say what train it was, but people in the area will know it's renowned for being quite sketchy. So can you come with me again? Like Liam Nees and I was doing background checks and everyone there. I had a backup crew as well, but tet the asset assets moving.
Speaker 5: So if you're the one lurking in the bushes, you're probably who people think is the most dangerous.
Speaker 3: The one was, I said, so I can't wait here. There's a poster of me hide behind a boat.
Speaker 5: Of myself unless she's saying exactly infested.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like a live art installation. Forele anyway, the train train starts to approach, She's.
Speaker 5: Like, get that way.
Speaker 3: She's pushing me. I'm going, I'm going to go. But I looked in the carriage that she leaped in with all these other teenagers there, and they're all hugging each other and just looking in on that little window on the trailer. I felt so jealous, like that's what they should be doing. Anyway. Couple of hours later, I pick her up and I said, how was it? It sounded amazing. You know, they're all these like little pods of six of them, okay, and there was like Skeggs, this band Lively Lads on stage. Right, someone turned up with a sign that simply said moush now right, and people started to mosh.
Speaker 2: Hey, no way.
Speaker 3: Dan Andrews finds out about this. There's gonna be another five day lockdown because someone turned up with a sign that said mosh now. I look about the organization. Did all did all the teenagers talk to each other going, hey are you bringing the marsh now sign? Someone needs to turn up with a mosh now sign. Teenagers start rushing forward right. The security guards can't control them because actually they can't do this. But skeggs and we said that security guard comes on stage whilst the band are doing a songkayhy He's stops the gig and goes hey, hey kids, I don't He's saying this is really boring. We are not allowed to play any more until you stop moshing. Anyone goes back right, The band start up again. The guy who had the marsh now signe breaks out of his pod, holds up again. Kids start rushing forward again and washing. Security card goes back and again the band have to stop for the for another time now to say you've got to stop washing.
Speaker 5: It's the kid with the mush side.
Speaker 3: You two ever turned up anywhere where they sign.
Speaker 9: Have you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: When we went to Brian Adams at the Winery and Geelong, Audrey made one up and she said what did it say? Brian rocks more than the Wiggles And we had a T shirt made up as well.
Speaker 3: That is really really She was like five, Yeah, I want to know this morning. Has anyone ever made a sign and taken it either to us? Because you see people turn up like to watch the footy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're always got them up for like two hours arms get tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean who are these people that make all these signs? Some of them amazing, some of them are crap? Aren't they the worst ones? You see a lot of soccer in the UK. It's a bed sheet now with like that that you know the manager's name out and you think the board aren't gonna fire him because you wrote on a bed sheet. See that guy turned up the bed sheet. We should hire him and sack the actual manager of the team.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: You have him into a music show, right, and it's been stopped or shut down.
Speaker 5: No, I can't think of.
Speaker 3: I went to see Bruce Springsteen and he played in London's Hyde Part. Amazing show. He was amazing. You're right in the middle of London in London's famous Hyde Part and you know his shows to go on a bit. Yeah, and obviously he got you know, not saying anywhere in the world there's rock and roll versus the local council. Local council is going to win because they control the power. They warned him and said, look, you can't play after eleven o'clock because there's people around that. It's not just that when they said there's people around there, there's a lot of mega mega rich power for people around. If it was in a poorer area, Bruce, you can play whenever you want, now, why about waking up poor people? But rich people they can't be disturbed after eleven o'clock, you know, counting all their shares. Anyway, Springsteen's on stage with a guest appearance by Seppul McCartney. Oh wow, and I'm I'm thinking they're not really going to hold him to this eleven o'clock curfew. You've got McCartney on stage, Tom Morello is also playing a lineup, Yeah, and the Springsteen and the EA Street Man. I think that really is going to turn the power off to McCartney and Springsteen. But they do. The crowd would have rided no, because I think everyone was so tired by then, had been going on for three hours. We've got low blood.
Speaker 5: Sugar, no energy to riot.
Speaker 3: People were angry, But what's a bit like, why didn't you bring macron earlier? If I wait until you've had three hours, they will wait right to the end now. But they turned the power off, so everyone just had to go home in the dark.
Speaker 5: Was he mad? I guess you couldn't see him anybody you.
Speaker 3: Couldn't hear, He couldn't tell you. It was just all silent. It was in the Hyde Park. All right, we're going to lines now. Has anyone ever made a sign or banner and taken it to a show? Britney can morning?
Speaker 10: Good morning, Christian? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good, brittany how you had a great weekend thanks to calling the show? No I did? I did? Thank you awesome? And what's your sign or banner?
Speaker 10: So my sign was dancing with Bruce at the Rock when we went to Bruce springstea hanging rock a few years ago.
Speaker 3: Lucky thing. I was so jealous. Amazing apparently it was.
Speaker 10: It was, But to my embarrassment, it wasn't actually me that wanted to make the sign. It was my dad because he's like you, Christian, he is a die.
Speaker 1: Hard fan good Mane.
Speaker 10: And I said, Dad, make sure it looks good, because you know, I'm not ten anymore. I need I need a sign. At the time, I was twenty three, I think, and I'm twenty eight now. Whenever it was, I can't even remember. But anyway, and he constructs this sign out of two a three pieces of paper stuck with ullers on the back, and I I came to his house to pick him up, and I was like, Dad, you have got to be joking. He's like, don't worry, it's gonna work. Something's gonna happen. And I was like, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: And remind us again what this mega is quite construction now, isn't it. What is it saying?
Speaker 10: It said? Dancing in the dark with Bruce at the rock, it's.
Speaker 3: A lot going on that banner. You can have thrown him off a song and irritated if I saw a go that don't disturb it. Had a lot of money for these tickets. He's an older guy now and me squinting trying to read all that, and he forgets which song is doing?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And and it was it was to make sure that he sung that song because as you would know, Chris, he's doing three hours.
Speaker 3: He's doing all the songs ever, I know songs he hasn't even really starts doing up though babies a biting born.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's ever a point in a Bruce three stage take where he goes, now, am I forgetting something?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 3: Light? All dark? Dancing in the light?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's a banner and a request. Isn't it really correct?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, but you know, I think, to my kind of shock, I got a point from the boss himself. He played the.
Speaker 3: Requests DJ give it away the ending. But yes, I was.
Speaker 10: I had to thank at the end you got from the boss.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes it was.
Speaker 10: It was awesome, it really was. But yeah, thanks for letting me share it.
Speaker 3: Brilliant Brittany. Thank you very much your story. No worries. Thanks Christian, Thanks, you have a good week. Let's go to Vinnie Vincent's on the line. Come morning, Vinnie.
Speaker 1: Christian?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good, thanks going the show? Is it Vinnie or Vincent? I don't mind me? Can it shorter.
Speaker 5: With the y?
Speaker 3: Don't don't put that on that falled out? You know? Have you got that? What the banner is Vincent with an eye, not a y? Vincent? What was the sign of banner you made?
Speaker 8: I I didn't make a sign about a stole a street sign. I had my name on it and took it to a vessel up in New South Wales called Strawberry Fields, which is notorious for being pretty large. So I shrapped this straight down to the two PREBC pipes and held up with a couple of lights on it pretty much all day and my mates always had a location apiment.
Speaker 3: I just got the Vinnie now right, Yeah, you've stolen a Vinnie sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah from there.
Speaker 8: It was Vincent straight from from Sandringham yep. And uh yeah. It's coming up to me and being like that's the straight I live on. I'm like, well, sorry, I took it on and I'm keeping it.
Speaker 3: It's a very professional sign, isn't it. You know you've got the actual Vinnie sign. All right then, Vinnie, thank you very much for your mode.
Speaker 2: Christian Hell the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Right now on a Monday morning, it's all about this.
Speaker 2: It's just another miss heard Monday.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics Every Monday. We are home of the mess heard lyrics. You send them in, we pay it back. If we agree with you, you'll hear this. If not, and for the really great ones, immediate induction into Hall of Favor last week Hall of Famous for Youth Gone War by skid Row. We're not hearing anymore. We are the Youth gone wild. We are hearing. We are the Yukon waal And this is one of my favorite ones. Now CARDI b wish wish instead of I've been official my whole life. I've been a fish for my whole life.
Speaker 2: I've been a person from my whole later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how it works. Okay, all right, let's get down to these then. First of all, John, the jam town called malice hanging out their old love letters on the line to dry? Or is it hanging out their ornamentals on the line to dry. I'm here and ornamental. You fot red red wine. I'd have sworn that with time. Or is it now? The swan let me down? Now? The swan let me down? Now, the swan let me down. You can't shift the animals. Brett Powell's got this unstoppable from sea. Yeah, I'm unstoppable today. I'm unstoppable today, or is it Yeah, I'm going to stop a boat today. I'm going to stop a boat today.
Speaker 2: I'll stop a boat today.
Speaker 3: Stop that little mose here world Unbrepp not sure about this one. Stephen, how bizarre by OMC?
Speaker 5: How bizarre?
Speaker 3: How Bazar arbizarcrn to Stephen it's parmesan, How bizarre? No, no, no, I think it's the biggest miss of twenty one so far. Sorry, Stephant. How about this one? I am hearing? Okay, powder Finger my happiness. This is from Mr Carolin Tayler. Must be when you pack up and go. I love the song so much, but now I'm only going to hear this one. Must be when you packer van go smart man Bernie Fanning, but a Dutch artist, Adammoyle, Don Henley, Boys of Summer. Out the road today I saw a deadhead sticker on a cadillacst a card of lesh? Or is it out the road? Today? I saw a redhead stripper on a camel's back Todays on a card of lesh. No, something going on with you? Adam Hey Hotel About this guy dancing as Bruce Springsteen. I'll shake this world off my shoulders. I wish he'd did this song live. Or is it she just swallowed my shoulders? I'm hearing there she swallowed the bosses shoulders. Yeah, very good. Terry Murray And finally this morning, Michael Ree primal screen rocks. Get your rocks off, Get your rocks off, Honey, shake it now, now, get them off downtown.
Speaker 2: Or is it?
Speaker 3: Get is it? Get your rock salt, Get your rock salt, honey, check your mouth. Now get a muffin town. Get your rock salt, get your rock salt, honey, check your mouth, now get a muffin town. Ro Buck. It's there. It's there's an ambitious what Michael ree, but well done. All right, that's the mishurts for this week. Thank you very much to everyone who sends them in every single days. We love doing the misheurds with you on a Monday. Thank you very much. If you've got to eat you on the week, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: All Right, one last game this week. Things start holding up the team, our team of could have beens that we've been making over the last couple of weeks, people who could have gone all the way, or people just used to love playing footy and then life comes along. We'll give them a chance for one last game. And what a game they've been playing up against nine legends all from Fox Footy, the All Star team. So far three of them have been announced. Give me captain by a legend himself, Nick Revolt. What's going be drawn by Jordan Lewis and Caam Mooney, three more legends being announced in five minutes time. It is the first training session tomorrow. It's not just training session's the first time they're all going to meet each other, you know, before playing in just a couple of weeks. You know, Round one is getting nearer and nearer, and one last Game is getting nearer and nearer as well. This weekend. Then, for a lot of the players who we met on the show last week, so many great characters in this team, this would have been the first weekend for a lot of them to start doing some training. For some people, maybe too late. We're find out in a couple of weeks time. It's not about that. But anyway, let's hear how they're been getting on training this weekend. First of all, let's go to Mattie Steele. Mattie Steele by day, a digital marketeer, but in our team. Shotgun.
Speaker 9: Hey, Christian Shotgun here. Since we chatted last Thursday and you chuck me on the squad, I've been taking my training super seriously, setting my alarm at four am to either Tiger, waking up my entire family. I'm super excited. I'll see you there.
Speaker 3: That is brilliant good Man. Let's go to Brad Nugent now Brad Newgent business manager mornings In Masda was the guy when he was fifteen, sixteen, seventeen eighteen, kicking one hundred every single year, the goal kicking machine. We're going to need this come one last game Hollywood for.
Speaker 6: Us, Hi Christian Hollywood here, give you a quick update on the training regime. Since being included in the team, I have been doing two hundred kilometers per week on the pushbike and Shandell does have me on a very strict diet no junk food. But I also have been snagging a few goals around the local park.
Speaker 3: This is great. And the mysteriously name Shanda as well. Hollywood would have a wife called Shandale. That's Hollywood itself, isn't It's a Hollywood name for a wife. Let's go to Sledgend's daughter Matilda. Matilda told us about her dad and how he used to love Grant Spooner, how much used to love playing back in the day. She actually nominated him. Let's find out from Matilda how dad's been getting on Sledgend for us. The tourist for is Sledgend and a legend. He is sledgend.
Speaker 11: Hello, it's Matilda here. I'm going to be giving you an update on Dad's progress. So far, he's been going out and kicking the foody a lot with my brother. When he gets home, he ices pretty much every part of his body and he's limping for the next couple of days. He's been napped a lot recently, like in the afternoon, so I hope the games in the morning. I think he was scared when he found out who.
Speaker 4: Was going to be on the other team.
Speaker 3: That's great, Thank you, Matilda, I'll be scared. Last week.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time Now to reveal another three legends to join the coach Term Brereton of the Fox Footy All Star Team, catch All, the afl W and the pre season action on Fox foot All the big shows are back Monday, the eighth of March on Channel five to four. So the team so far going up against our team of you guys for one last game they could have beens taken on the Fox Footy All Stars. In the team so far, we've got Cam Mooney, Jordan Lewis, captain by Nick Revolt, three more legends about to announce now one of them on the phone. This is gonna be too modest to go through. Here's impressive record. Let me do it for you. Probably a legend, amazing captain, lethal forward, pocket goal keeping assassin, nicknamed the Smiling Assassin and also Springboard Bulldogs Team of the Century Hall of Famer in twenty fourteen three hundred and sixty four games, a Bulldogs club record holder five hundred and fifty eight goals, six time, all Australian. Joining our team taking on one last game that could have bins is Brad john O Johnson and he's on the line now, john O. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Christian Jack. How are you guys? It sits grape jumbizo.
Speaker 3: There you go, let's just play that. Hey, thanks for taking part in this.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely wrapped. I'm rapped to the I'm read to the involved because I haven't been coached by Jermy for quite some time. He coached an international bulls team I was a part of way back, so I look forward to the been under the guides of Dermi again and Nick Reewald, Cam Mooney, Jordan Lewis is some absolute stars of the stars of the game. Interesting that Nick has named himself captain. I'm not sure how that has come about that all of a sudden. There could be a bit of a bit of just some small discussion that might need to be held around around that. That will work through that.
Speaker 3: As Legends teams so Avengers assemble. There's a lot going on here, and you must be studying pretty good shape. You still look after yourself, Johnny.
Speaker 1: I still look after myself. It's something that I that I've always always had a couple of teammates that that retired and put on a little bit and then had to work extremely hard to get themselves back into into shape. Against always promise myself to stay to stay reasonably fit all day. I'm quite relaxed over the last couple of years. I've sort of just mentally relaxed a little bit with it, but still with the kids keeping in reasonable shape.
Speaker 3: Great. Okay, So who is joining you, John Who else can you this?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 1: This is exciting because we've got a man who played two hundred and eighty seven games for the Saints, one hundred and fifty five goals as well, but he keeps most of those from the back half of the ground, A hard running defender, and midfielder Lee Montaigne.
Speaker 3: Right now, all our team could have beens. They listen, the names keep coming.
Speaker 1: That's great. Actually, I actually enjoy going into a bit of an announcing voice. Then. I don't know how I came across very good?
Speaker 2: Were it?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: Very professional? New shoe for you coming up on Fox the announcements you could be a CE. You could be. But they've got a good voice there.
Speaker 1: John Jonathan Brown does a great job on on Fox along with the with all the all the announcements of the shows and what's coming up and all those sort of things.
Speaker 3: But I can't do it forever.
Speaker 1: No, that's it. I don't know how we're going to go with both Joey and Nick rewot waxing on match day, but we'll work with we'll work with that and we'll Jolley with them. An absolute gun, you know, he's a two time more Australian. But the good thing about Joey he suits his team because you never picked up an opponent, which is which is perfect through his so playing at the defender, he just ran off all day. Jeordy Lewis has ran off all day, didn't worry about picking up any men. So and the most of us that are involved in the team of forwards. So I'm not sure who's going to play full back. We'll have to we'll have to work that one out at the going on.
Speaker 3: Because you're pretty confident about you don't need to really worry about that.
Speaker 1: The last time I playeds Well, Garry Morecross took mark and the entry on me. So I'm gonna I'm going to tell her that there's no way I'm going to the back half.
Speaker 3: You get flashbacks.
Speaker 1: That's nightmare, all right.
Speaker 3: So this is great so far. You've got one more name for us this morning. Who have you got, John O.
Speaker 1: I have a man who played setdred and three games for the Hawks, two hundred and eighty two goals. He was the ultimate decoy forward for Jason Dunstall. Bennie Dixon is in the lineup as well.
Speaker 3: Great announcing again, by the way, John Iman, you're two from two this morning on the show.
Speaker 1: I love it absolutely having a ball that you could think about. Benny Dixon. I'm not sure whether you've seen it, but he can kick a clutch goal. Now if the score is a level at the end and we need one man to kick us the winner. I'm throwing the ball to Bennie Dixon. I'll get Nick Reenwallders, our captain, to throw the ball to to Bennie Dixon because I don't know whether you've seen it, but he kicked the clutch goal after the siren against Carl at the MCG There was fifteen guys on the mark trying to put him off. He is as calm as they come and he just slotted it straight through the middle forty five degree angle about forty meters out.
Speaker 3: So he thought that through that if the scores are level, you've got a strategy at the level definitely.
Speaker 1: If it's going to a kickoff after the siren and there's no way I'm doing it because I'm too after the siren in my career. I'm throwing to straight to Anny Dixon, who who's proven that he can do it, so there's no doubt whatsoever that the ball will be in his hand.
Speaker 3: This is incredible. So six of the nine have been announced Jack, So so far, what's the turn of the tap for all of these legends?
Speaker 5: So from the team so far we have fifteen all Australian entries, seven premierships and a total of one thy eight hundred and seventeen goals. Our could have Ben's team. At the moment. All we can really go in the way of stats is six total knee reconstructions for dictated shoulders.
Speaker 3: When we're not going to take it.
Speaker 1: But I've taken this lightly. I'm telling you that your opposition then that'll absolutely steamrolling you, especially when you've got someone like the steam training. There is a six or three hundred and thirty kilos and he's not getting off the line, so I know it nine is meant to be non contact, but he's not slowing down. So we've got to be prepared for everything.
Speaker 3: This is great, John, know you're just a man to having the team and you're going to give these lads and all their families are going to be coming down to watch this in a couple of weeks time and amazing. We really wanted to do one last game to give them an amazing experience of one last game, and I love the enthusiasm for it. The announcements were great as well. I think when we announced the last three, you should come back on to announce.
Speaker 1: Then that's no worries at all. I want to give my best voiceover voice.
Speaker 3: We'll go John O for now. Thank you very much for joining the team. We appreciate it lovely the chat chie Legend.
Speaker 1: Thanks Christian, Thanks Jackson, you guys.
Speaker 2: Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: This is great news for Australia. Disney who owned Marvel, brought them for four billion in two thousand and nine. Just give you a little bit of backstory and the Business News moving their headquarters here to Australia for the next five years after COVID has shut down their production facilities in Atlanta. This is amazing.
Speaker 4: It's messy.
Speaker 3: This is all the movies that are going to be filmed here in Australia, and that's Guardians of the Galaxy three, Black Panther two, the Elvis movie which they started last year with Tom. Tom Hanks was.
Speaker 5: Over Elvis part of the Marvel universe.
Speaker 3: Yes he is. Yes, in this one, he can shoot webs as he sees. The first superhero character really was Elvis Presley. And also, this is what I'm really excited about because it means he's going to be very near to us. Joe Exotic, the movie starring Nick Cage. Nick Cage is going to be in Australia, so this is amazing. Hollywood is coming to Australia for the next five years. All these big blockbuster movies today for the time. Wastter make a movie Australian. Make a movie, Ozzy X Men at work Silver. Then you really won't like this one. Came up this one late last night. Willie Wombat and the Vegemit Factory.
Speaker 5: I actually I love it.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you, Ramsey Street Fighter Silver, Silence of the Lamington's Gold Perth girls are easy. It's because it works.
Speaker 5: No, this works all right, Jackie boy, what have you got make a movie AUSSI ding go unchained.
Speaker 3: That's good. That's good, that's good, actually subtle slow bone.
Speaker 5: Gold much he knew about nothing? Oh yeap silver Allroy with the Vampire. That was better. When I run a down, Yeah, just stayed written down of Bronze how to lose a guy in ten goodays.
Speaker 3: See it really didn't go down a good day option because I thought it was a bit cliched. Yah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And and Zach and Mary make a porno.
Speaker 3: That's good Gold, Yeah, very good.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast asking you.
Speaker 3: To make a movie Australian and Jack You're red to Mark, Let's go. Never forget one of the winds bed tickets to Red Hot Summer Talk. Dude, where's my moccasins silver? The Devil wears Blundstones silver. No one's going on that Red Hot Summer Talk moment.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 3: Budgy smugglers or old men gold. Why don't fail? At last? Skippy Skippy Bang Bang gold plus old done, Jan James and the Giant Parma gold. We brought a Slab silver, Dwayne's World gold clear and present Pavlova bronze. Yeah, meet the Okas silver plus Little Shop of Cobbers silver plus men who stare at bunning Snacks silver. We brought a roue gold, The Life of four and twenty pie gold. That's very good, very good, Well done googs you me and Ski gold, Lambshank Redemption silver. We just couldn't keep that form Today's Monday Inglorious Buggers silver. Dude, where's my Pavlova bronze? Four and twenty Things I Hate about you? All right? Who's winning the red Hot Summer Talk took us this morning?
Speaker 5: Skimpy Skippy Bang Bang, Yes.
Speaker 3: Jan, that's your title of today's show is mosh Now. Thanks for listening back tomorrow
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast