Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: Stretched out ladies.
Speaker 1: Hello, we are feeling tired. How are you feeling? Hud years old? Why is that? I feel so? We had the Big Life on.
Speaker 3: Cut podcast Live to a show in Adelaide last night. Mitch was the MC and it was It was sell out. It was amazing, It was epic. But the adrenaline is so high and you're performing for so many hours and you just feel like you're on that. The second you walk home and get into bed, you feel like you're hungover.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean last night was our very so it was our very first show out of seven shows, and I don't this morning.
Speaker 1: I have never felt so old in my entire life.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, I feel like I have a wretched hangover, except I.
Speaker 1: Was barely drinking.
Speaker 4: This is truly just like that massive adrenaline like dump after you've had what was the best night of your life, and then you're like, there was anything ever going to meet up to my expectation?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. You know, I knew it was so bad because when I left the hotel, I completely didn't even get my free hot breakfast, and normally that's my favorite thing about staying in a hotel. I just belined it for the taxi I might naturally, I know.
Speaker 3: The funniest part is that we we for some reason, Laura and I thought that you had to get back before us, Mitch, so we booked you on the six am flight, so you had to get up before him, and we had a nice.
Speaker 1: Sleepit and we wanted off to the air.
Speaker 2: I was on a red eye for God's sake, Mitch.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry. Honestly, that was my mistake. And I feeled a four hours sleep today.
Speaker 1: So for no reason, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a wild show. Actually, I think we should spill. Why don't we. Let's play some songs that start to pick up, But we should spill because some stuff happened backstage before before we went live that actually almost made brit not make the debut live show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a close call, wasn't I almost? Mitch? You almost had to step in for me and do the show.
Speaker 2: With Laura brown Wig on standby, Didn't I? Laura ready to talk about my dog and my boyfriend in Scotland. I was ready to be britt touch and go all right.
Speaker 3: On a more serious note, we've got the man himself, Kyle Sandalans.
Speaker 1: He's going to be joining us today.
Speaker 3: He's doing the rounds at the moment for the Australian Idol auditions and he's going to some like really small country places to find the best of the best.
Speaker 1: He's going to come on and spill.
Speaker 2: The day or get Kyle on the way, let's start the pickup.
Speaker 3: So we did our very first live Uncut Podcast live show tour last night in Adelaide's the first of seven shows around the country.
Speaker 1: It was a blast. It went off without a hitch on the stage. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It was just like a series of unfortunate events before the show, and I think that's the stuff. That's the funny is You're like, I can't believe we actually got through that night.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like brit it's one of those moments where you're like, the show must go on. Adelaide absolutely sent it. The audience was amazing. The show itself was so much fun, but there were a few things that happened that made us both go, I wonder if this is actually going to come you know, if this is the right way to kick off what was supposed to be a monumental life tour.
Speaker 3: Well, I Okay, I'm just gonna out myself here. I almost didn't make the show. There was a moment where I was about to text Mitch and say, I know you haven't practiced, but you're my stand in.
Speaker 1: Go put my little sparkly dress on because you've got to be Britney tonight. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we thought it was a brilliant idea to order Mexican for dinner before the show, like an hour or two before, because we just wanted something in our stomach before we went on, because you're on there and drinking champagne. Anyway, we scoffed that down because we were so frantically getting ready. It did not sit well with me, Like this thing went straight through me. I was on the toilet for like an hour on and off right like you know when you're like okay, I'm good, it's done.
Speaker 2: It just kept coming and we could have find you and you're the one half of the show. And Laura comes to me and goes, oh, can you go get Britta. I don't know where she is. Can you go get brit We couldn't find britt For context, I'm opening the show, so I've got like five ten minutes of funny banter. At the start of the show. I go out, I have to start the show, and then I'm up there and brit is nowhere to be found.
Speaker 3: It's two minutes to go, and I messaged from the toilet and I was like, I'm literally on the toilet.
Speaker 1: I was like, stall, I don't know how. I don't know how this is going to end.
Speaker 4: I mean, luckily image like you up on stage. You managed to hold them off. You starved off the audience for long enough. But no, honestly, I walked in. So the show start at eight o'clock. This is now three minutes past eight. Britt is nowhere to be seated. I've gotten it to the text message that says I'm on the loo. So I've run into the toilet and I'm like, Brit, is everything okay?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? And she was like, it's a code brown people don't I'm not okay anyway.
Speaker 4: Finally, so at the same time we were supposed to be going on stage and taking on stage because it's like a nice sit down. We were taking on stage with us some glasses and a champagne bottle and we're going to pop the bottle of wine on stage. I've been running back and forth from the stage to the toilet, back to the stage, back to the toilet.
Speaker 1: Trying to keep my eye on the time. I can't training me around the toilet, and I've got the champagne bottle in my hand. Anyway we go.
Speaker 4: I also then had to carry the clicker and stuff, so at somewhere along the line, I'd pass the champagne bottle to Brit And so Britt finally, once she'd gotten herself out of the loo and we were past that one problem, we get out.
Speaker 2: And went crazy. They're finally ready to see you, guys, like they were so excited to see you, and they go, the show's going to start. There's going to be no issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then Britt, she is the one who pops the bottle of wine. So she gets the champagne there and she undoes it and she's like, guys, it's going to.
Speaker 1: Be a great night. Pops it.
Speaker 4: The thing explodes all over the higher couch, all over the stage, all over the notes that we have which we need to use to interview people. So we've got no prep notes on stage now, and none of this was planned. It's just I feel like it was just one series of unfortunate events. After an hour, yeah, Ritt's soaking with everyone. The Mexican shits have started hitting the crew. So you're looking backstage, going can we get some more paper? But we're all pooing, They're all poopin, We're all poopen backstage.
Speaker 2: It was a mess.
Speaker 3: Bread I got it together, right, I stop pooping. I didn't have to leave the show to poop for the rest of the show because I got.
Speaker 2: It all out.
Speaker 3: But then Sam Fisher was singing This City in the middle of the show.
Speaker 1: And there was this awkward moment. Mitch were like, he called us out, and I mean you witnessed it.
Speaker 2: Exapuriated, we were all backstage. Sam was singing his hit song, This City. Laura, Brittan I there and we're going, this is such a nice moment, and we didn't rehearse this. Sam just goes, you know what, Brittain, Laura, this is their show. Why don't you come on out on stage and you've got a bit of liquid courage in you. I mean, BRIT's got the liquid pool.
Speaker 1: They just roll as well.
Speaker 2: I have to paint the picture. They rush out on stage. Sam's got a guitar, Britain Laura put their arms around him. It looks like a scene from that Jonestown documentary when they're all about to drink kool aid and they're.
Speaker 4: All, Oh, that's so bad, bitch.
Speaker 1: Maha, and we're just swaying.
Speaker 3: And then we were like and then then I'm like, I'm so tone deaf, i cannot sing. Sam puts the mic to us. He goes, it's oh you, Britt, and I was like, and then he goes, Laura hit it, and we were like, this is the worst moment of our life, Like anyone would die to share that moment with Sam Fisher and we were like, where people gonna leave?
Speaker 2: I saw a couple.
Speaker 4: And that was the intermission and people were like, well we've had enough now.
Speaker 2: Well if you sat through that and thought, God, I'd love to be at that mess of show life up podcast dot com dot a you. It actually is a very polish show. It's very exciting. We're in Perth on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Do you know what.
Speaker 4: We have our training wheels off now, so every show is going to be smooth sailing. But speaking of things that did not go to plan, Britt, I have a bit of a bone to pick with you because this happened pre pre getting to Adelaide, but there was a very poorly timed injury and it was all your fault.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Sols, they're going to start fighting again. I witnessed this guy down and we'll do it. We'll get it to your next here at the pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, go down.
Speaker 4: We've been talking about what was a spectacular Life Uncut Live show last night. We were talking about all the things that went wrong prior to the show, because truly, I think it was a surprise to Brit myself and also to you, Mitch that the show actually went on and was as good as what it was with everything that happened prior to the show a series of unfortunate Okay, well one of them, and it's something that I have a little bones pick with you.
Speaker 1: Britt. Now you know what I'm gonna talk about. You know what's coming. We're actually doing. We were walking through the airport, now not this. Why can I.
Speaker 2: Just say, can I just set contact Laura and Britt We have a two of bus taking us around the country. That the one hour two of bus ride from the airport to the hotel was just full of this chat. So I can't believe it's coming.
Speaker 4: To show only because there's never been a sorry, there's never been any acknowledgment. There's gas lighting. That's all that happened after it. Okay, So we're walking through the airport. Britt has the most obnoxious suitcase. Like she's carrying all of our like our recording equipment though, so you give it that all the recordings from it. It's so heavy and the suitcase itself should not be checking baggage because it weighs about fifteen to twenty kilos.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so she's wheeling it. I just cut her off.
Speaker 4: She's wheeling it along here. She's not paying attention. She's on a phone.
Speaker 2: Looks also of metal, Laura, Like, it is one of those metal cases.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: It's made of spikes. Guys, there's spikes with bullets.
Speaker 1: Is that it was actually a live grenade? Britt?
Speaker 4: No, so, okay, it's a stupid carry on case, right it is.
Speaker 1: It's really really hard. It's like looks industrial.
Speaker 4: It looks like the type of carry on case that you would take if you were going to the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Looks so, and Do says, looks like the type of carry on case you'd use to protect expensive equipment, which is what I was doing.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, okay, so what else you got for Brittany is wielding this thing around like it's a weapon. Anyway, we're walking through the airport. We're going to emergency, emergency, recover.
Speaker 1: Saguration, I roll up to emergency.
Speaker 4: We're going to security. Okay, we're all together. Britt is on her phone, not paying attention. And you know, when you're walking through the shops like a shopping center, or you're someone in front of you has like a pram and they run it into your ankle, so your ankle gets clipped underneath whatever it is that they're pulling along. Britt idly scrolling Instagram. If you're ahead of me, carry case. I'm just assuming I'm drawing some parallels. Okay, so she's pulling this thing along anyway, she put up over my ankle.
Speaker 1: I have never been in so much pain. It was so so bad.
Speaker 4: It went up and over and then I just dropped to the floor because.
Speaker 1: It hurts so bad. And then there was no like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. There was a get up. This is embarrassing.
Speaker 4: And I was on the floor while everyone else was standing right in the line for security, and there was a whole crowd and it was a little bit dramatic, but god, it hurt.
Speaker 3: Well, we all know there's two sides to a story, Laura, now.
Speaker 1: My mind, and then there's a lie. Let me tell you mine.
Speaker 3: Brittany was on her phone organizing the transport and the hotel, making sure they were ready for an early check in. We we actually have a stage manager.
Speaker 1: Who did that. Laurie, you've had your moment. Can you please be quiet. I'm not allowing for lies. Oh after that story bomb bag.
Speaker 3: So I was trailing along behind Laura. Laura was in front of me on Laura's phone.
Speaker 1: No, it was Laura's Laura, please Laura stops.
Speaker 3: I run up the back of it, because that's what happens when you stop in the middle of an airport. Her she throws us off. Mitch, you can confirm this. She to the ground. She rolled around, legs in the air. I'm not kidding, like wailing in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the airport. And I said to her, whoa, I'm so sorry, but get up. This is you've been dramatic. That is the real story.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was a traumatic injury before a show. Yes, it shouldn't have happened, but there are multiple people to blame me.
Speaker 1: Just the fact that it.
Speaker 2: Was so close security with a woman wailing on the ground, it just sends to stress signals right around the whole entire airport. So you're both in the wrong. As far as I'm concerned, I will.
Speaker 1: Agree with that. I will agree with that.
Speaker 2: We're talking, we're talking polytimed injuries. I'm thirteen, one O sixty five. Also, if you want to head to the pickup dot com dot you to score a five hundred dollars Chemist Square House gift card. This happens all the time. You're right, Laura, That awkward like back of the ankle hurts more than any pain in the world. Tiana, I'm thirteen. What's your polytimed injury?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: I have broken my left pinky toe whilst being newly postparted with all three of my daughters.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, you broke it three times? Sorry? Wait, all three your daughters with all three.
Speaker 6: Of my daughters.
Speaker 5: It's become like a tradition.
Speaker 1: Now do you want to.
Speaker 3: Know how I broke my pinky toe? I was chasing wild pigs in the Amazon jungle and I broke my foot in the jungle and my sister had to carry me out of the jungle.
Speaker 1: On her back with a broken foot. Talk about dumb.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't understand.
Speaker 4: How is it something that you've done three times each time postpartum, like it's part of your post birth ceremony.
Speaker 5: I know it's ridiculous. So the with my eldest and my youngest it was on our like wooden dining table, like I've just smashed into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And with my middle daughter, I was vacuuming and I've like smashed into the wall. I actually did two toes that time and the side of my foot.
Speaker 2: I thought you meant during birth like you were just your toes were so scrunched because of the pain that they just snapped. That's what I thought she meant.
Speaker 1: No, it happened.
Speaker 2: I've ever said. Absolutely. I hope that makes you feel better, Laura. No, your injury is fine.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm surprised I even managed to get on the stage after that, to be honest, and I'm still waiting for a sorry and have not received it.
Speaker 1: Now's your chance, after the break, we're going to talk about it.
Speaker 3: David Beckham documentary that is absolutely named Beckham.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with it. I'm loving it. It's funny, it's emotional. I want to tell you all about it.
Speaker 2: All right, that's next other picture.
Speaker 3: I'm coming in with a recommendation today, Mitch and Laura. Now, I know you're going to say, you know why I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: It is the David Beckham documentary. I feel like I've seen this everywhere over the weekend. It's just called Beckham. I know.
Speaker 3: Now I am obviously well if not obviously, but I'm dating a football player. He plays for Celtic over in Scotland. He's a goalkeeper. So I feel like I have an interest in football all of a sudden. But what I will say is yes, yes, absolutely never watched a.
Speaker 2: Match my interest yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: But what I will say is now that I have watched the Beckham documentary, which is about David Beckham's life and posh spies of course Victoria Beckham. Anyone, whether you know football or not, or whether you're interesting football or not, you would love this documentary because it's like it's a look inside of David and Victoria Beckham's life where you feel like you know everything about them.
Speaker 1: Because they're so public, but in fact, you know not much at all.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I haven't seen it yet, Britt, but I would say, I mean, I know nothing about football, and you know, to be fair, I don't really care that much about football, But I grew up during the era of the Spice Girls, So like for me, that's the link.
Speaker 1: I think that it kind of straddles both, Britt.
Speaker 2: Do they discuss love the cheating allegations, because that's what I care about, because like the whole relationship has been strife with accusations of cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do. You know what, It's always been the elephant.
Speaker 3: In the room that no one's ever known about, and no one's ever committed to, no one's admitted to. And they do touch on it briefly, but they mix it in with other trauma in their life.
Speaker 1: So have listened to this and tell me where you think.
Speaker 7: There was some horrible stories that were difficult to deal with. It was the first time that me and Victoria had been put under.
Speaker 1: It was the hardest period for us because it felt like the world was against us. And here's the thing, we were against each other. If I'm being completely honest.
Speaker 7: I think we both felt at the time that we were not losing each other but drowning.
Speaker 3: So he's talking about these allegations of when he moved to Real Madrid and Victoria stayed at home with the kids because she, you know, she got hate for not even going with him, but she's like, you know, my kids are in school, what do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Dragon around the country?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is when the allegations came out that he cheated with his pa. Now it hasn't been proven, but not putting fingers usually where they smokes fire, but they sort of dance around it. You can see that they talk about it being the absolute hardest time of their relationship and to add to that pressure, it's like they've got all this stress from the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: There's been hating on them for.
Speaker 3: The last five years because of the red card that they Beckham got in the nineteen ninety eight World Cup. As soon as he got this red card means he got sent off mister match and the whole world turned on him.
Speaker 1: So what was the red card incident?
Speaker 3: Well, so Laura David Beckham was like their prized player and this is in the World Cup against Argentina and he got into a scuffle with a player and he got a red card.
Speaker 1: Which means he gets sent off.
Speaker 3: Now they lost the game, which could have been for a multitude of reasons, but literally everyone Yeah. And I actually asked my partner Ben this, who is a professional soccer player. I said, was David Beckham actually that good or was it more? Because he's just he's so beautiful and he had such this great public persona and he was a celebrity, But was he that good on the pitch? And he's like, absolutely, he absolutely was one of the best. So he's so loved. Right, he gets his red card in the World Cup, which means you sent off and you can't play the next match, and the world literally turned on him, and I'm talking death threats. They would spit on him, they would hang doles outside his house, were like hanging like dead with Beckham on it. So isn't it just from this one thing, like this one mistake and then this cheating allegation came at the same time, And I can only imagine what that would have put on them when you feel like the whole world is against you, literally, like you're fearing for your life, and then on top of that, there's these personal allegations, like you can't even go through this together as a.
Speaker 1: Team because you're not a team at the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean, you know, in one essence, he has done the wrong thing and that's why he's been red carded.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But Britt, I know that this is something that you care about because I know from your past relationship and conversations that we've had. You were once upon a time dating a professional tennis player, and when he went through a bad game or a bad you know, match or whatever, it was the absolute vitriol he would receive, and in turn that you would receive when he didn't play up to the education.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so maybe I look at this, maybe maybe I am looking at this like it's more personal and I have more empathy for them because on such a much smaller, like such a smaller level. Sorry, when my ex would lose a tennis match and they would try their hardest, and I'm talking the big matches like Wimbledon or US Open or something. I can't tell you the hate because I used to be in his dms, like I used to help him manage that stuff, and I would delete them before sometimes I wouldn't even let him see them. I would monitor them because I was like, I can't let him see that. But then it would come to me in my personals that he lost. So I'm talking like I don't even know if I can repeat this.
Speaker 1: They were sick.
Speaker 3: People wanting to string me up and like, you know, I don't know if I can say this, but like cut me open, like horrific things because my partner had lost a match, and wow, that I can't imagine if you're someone like on David Beckham's level, the amount and the mass that would have come in on that. So maybe I am looking from a different level because I don't think there's nothing in sport that you could do. No one should get those messages or anything enough, but in sport that if you lose a match or you miss a goal or like, is this the answer?
Speaker 4: I mean, like it's not not even I mean, obviously the context of what's being sent like is horrific, but it's the volume of as well that also contributes to it. Like, you know, one person sending a threatening message thinks that they're one person, but when that person's receiving hundreds and thousands of them, like it really makes you question, like how on earth they are able to even get out of bed in the morning.
Speaker 2: I will say that, Britt, you are and I think I speak for the nation. You are our Victoria Beckham and you and Ben, oh my god, Ben and Brie. You guys could be B and B. That could be because what did they have?
Speaker 1: You're the bed and breakfast. If you're going to give me a monica, I don't think it's like Airbnb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we can. We can workshop it off there, all right, everyone. Next on the show, Kyle Sandalands is joining us. Australian Idol is back. He's currently doing a tour right around the country. We're going to get the behind the scenes goss direct from the man himself. He's on with us after this on the Pickup Ladies, It is back Australia's favorite talent competition, Australia's favorite singing competition, Australian Idol. The auditions are actually on Tomorrow and Wednesday at the Sydney Cricket Grounds. Now this year you got Amy Shark, She's back. Marsha Hines is returning. Of course our favorite and our very own Kyle sandal Lands. He joins us now on the pickup. Hello, Okay, whoa, whoa Wow?
Speaker 6: What do you mean your favorite? Marsha?
Speaker 2: Heins know the nation, the nation, she's returning.
Speaker 6: The nation's favorite.
Speaker 1: Oh, I say, she's an Australian sweetheart. You know that there's no bad thing anyone can say about martial hearts that is true.
Speaker 6: And I said, beside the woman, and let me tell you, no one is more of a wonderful person than Marsha is.
Speaker 1: Oh that's last.
Speaker 6: The other two out to bring Marster back. Yes, is that your question?
Speaker 1: Yes? No, Kyle, I.
Speaker 3: Want to know because there's a lot of rumors going around Harry Connick Junr Has disappeared.
Speaker 1: Do you have anything to do with his disappearance?
Speaker 3: Because rumor has it there's been a little bit of tears between you guys.
Speaker 6: Got anything to do with the aparence of No one's.
Speaker 1: Turned from him since no one knows where he is, put out a search party for that eye is here. Okay.
Speaker 6: Can I tell you that only a couple of days ago, Harry was doing live shows in Tasmania. He's not part of the Idol experience this year.
Speaker 1: Ah, you're devastated.
Speaker 2: Well, Amy Shark's back you're back. So Meghan Train is not coming back, Kyle.
Speaker 6: She she's got her second little Bubba, her first baby, Riley. What a delight. Apparently her words, not mine. The second child is the son of the demon, the devil himself.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: Definitely, she has her hands full.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kyle, that's how it works out.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 4: If you guys go number two, you always get an angel baby first go, and then the second one really gives you a run for its money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know. I'm telling my wife the same thing, Laura. It's like, look, it's so because it's we had a dream run with Otto. Yeah, and you know, and let's face it, do I really want to be seventy at my child's the fifth year school anniversary?
Speaker 4: Never, Kyle, is it true that you're not actually going around to the auditions this year?
Speaker 1: You've got people coming to you.
Speaker 6: Wow, gee, the rumors start quick. But yes, I can confirm that. Due to my inherent laziness and Amy's and and Marsha's requirements because they're both active touring recording artists, they thought this year because what normally happens, and I think this is no secret to anyone, is the first round of auditions everyone shows up and you sing to the vocal coaches that producers the TV show, and we get the very best, the very bad, and the bunch in the middle. And because we can't have, you know, fifty thousand people auditioning, so we get a good collection of those that people want to see. And then they are all flown to Sydney to the SCG and we're all I'm here now looking over the grass. Now. No, I know you guys won't care, but Mitt blows a bloke. Have you ever seen a better loan than the SCG?
Speaker 2: I love nothing more than a landing strip? Is that what we're talking about? I don't really know.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what you're talking about me.
Speaker 6: Can I say, listen, girls, what supplements from Chemis warehouses? Mitch on? Because this bloke looks like a runway model and I don't know how we've done that my life. And three weeks ago Mitch looked like a Kardashian's ass, and now look at it.
Speaker 1: He is Kyle. It's gay, mat Mitch has been trying to tell us about it. It's game. I would never understand.
Speaker 2: Six bottom of the bottom of the aisle. It's a secret ingredient. I'll get it to your Kyle. I'll ship it to you Kyle.
Speaker 3: On a serious note, we're on our tour at the moment, and we've been you know, we put our riders in. Our writer is like a bag of chips and some soft drink. But you apparently need someone to follow you around with a bag of lollies and a fan at all times.
Speaker 1: Can you confirm it to know?
Speaker 6: Wow, You're like, this is like being on a current.
Speaker 1: Yeah, moonlight, it's a journal, Britt.
Speaker 6: I was shocked, Like, so we're we're in regional South Australia. There's about thirty people on a crew, and there's one guy carrying one of those zip up you know those zip up woolies bags that you put your cold stuff in. Ye, and it's sharka block And I said, what's in that bag? And he unzipped it and he goes every lollie you've ever asked for during the last twelve years of auditions. And I live there and there's lollies that I've got no taste for anymore. You know, there's every lolly that I like, but there's all these strawberry creams I gave up strawberry creams years ago, and I thought, this guy's only job is to carry you around a bag a lot.
Speaker 3: Hang on, hang on, Kyle, I've worked with you personally, and I'm going to back this guy.
Speaker 1: This kid.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows that sometimes you can get a little grumpy, a little on edge. And there is at work a box of emergency kick cats. If anyone can see your yeah, if we can see it coming, and we all look at each other when we make these hand signals, it's like subliminal messages, and someone will throw that kick cat in you before you explode.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: So that's how it happens, because I know I get annoyed things, I start fuming, and then all of a sudden, someone will throw a two fingered Kitkats.
Speaker 2: Australian idols coming back to I'll tell he's very soon. Good luck for auditions. Go go back in and get your chair, Get your chair. God, he's good. He comes on our show, he's so nice to us, and we grill him. They're so confrontational.
Speaker 3: You know it's right because every time you go in his show, he grills you. So it's almost like you want.
Speaker 2: To give it back. Let's get out of here guys, we're done. We'll see tomorrow everyone, Sey