Speaker 1: Hi, guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut. I'm Laura and I'm Brittany. Hi, Brittany, how you going. Brennie's very tired. She didn't get to bed until four am last night, guys. And now it's Monday morning and we're bringing you the episode. Now. I don't want you to think I was out going wild, because I totally was not her in her single life. Just can't get home in a Sunday night. No. I started filming a new film, just like a really small role in the Speature film. But it literally ran so far over the clock. It was supposed to finish at about eleven PM, and it was four am and I was still doing scenes, and I was like, I have to get up in four hours to record a podcast. I need to go to bed. So Britte is so far beyond the point of tie that she actually looks high right now. She's great for everyone. We're gonna bring you some solid content today. I felt. I promised. You know, when you wake up tired and you feel hungover, I haven't had a drink in in ages. I haven't had been drinking at all. I know. Thank you, guys. I'm sure, you're really patting me on the back right now, but I feel hung over, and I'm sorry. Whilst you're running me off. I wish you guys could see the state or Laura. Okay, I have felt hungover for an entire fucking year because I have a one year old and right now I look exactly the point in case. The point in case, yeah whatever, I woke up at six. I woke up at six this morning with Marley, and I haven't showered or brushed my hair or done anything yet because I don't exist as a person anymore and everything I do is to keep one year old alive. So this is yeah, Oh they took a dark, dark turn. Anyway, here we are. How was your week. I haven't seen you in a few days because you went on a vacation. I spent one night at a at a hotel, which definitely felt like I went on a vacation. I have had a pretty uneventful week except for Saturday. I spent Saturday helping Matt shoot some content where he spent the entire day dressed in drag, So I was like, that's mommonian, Why hang on? What do I feel like every second week? Matt's dresses a woman. Well, I think it's a fetish, to be honest, There's got to be something in that because he's always like, hey, babe, I have an idea for a video. I'll dress as a woman. Yeah, guys, if you follow my Instagram or Matt's Instagram, you would know that this seems to be a running theme. I was actually at work on Thursday, and often when Matt calls me and I'm at the office, I put him on the loudspeaker, and so it was just because then I can have my hands free and I can do work whilst he's talking. Anyway, I had him on my outh speaker and two of my employees were in the office sitting at their desks, and Matt goes, oh, babe, I I need some of your clothes that I can wear for Saturday. I was like, okay, well, I'll have to find something tonight because I don't want you stretching my clothes. And he goes, well, what about that dress of yours? I sometimes wear both my stuff, which is like, what the fuck is going on? That makes it sound like he just walks around the house for fundsies in your clothes, which he does, doesn't He totally? And I was like, this is a completely normal conversation that we have often. But the funny thing is it is probably normal to you. You're like, oh, I know that one. Yeah, just cleaned it for your honey. Yeah. I was like, it's a Grace Loves Lace six hundred dollars dress that you like to put on. No problem, I'll pull it out of the wardrobe for you. He's like, I just love to feel a bit at my skin really really defines his silhouette. Anyway, I'm all here for it. I'm like, if that's his cank and he wants to do it, he can pretend it's for social media. We all know the truth, and I'm here for it. I'm going to support that man to the day and die. Does it do anything for you seeing him dressed in Grace Loves Lace, Well, considering the fact that our sex life has rapidly declined in the last year, potentially not. I heard you almost had sex on the weekend, So Matt told me. He's like, it was really great to almost have sex. No, Matt was like, Matt was like, please don't talk about me dressed in drag on your podcast. Why don't you just talk about the fact that we almost had sex? And I was like, oh, I'll talk about that as well, then I'll do boats. So that was a big overshare. We didn't it didn't quite happen. You don't have to keep sharing like we're good the end. Anyway, how about the Bachelor, no brand? How about your week? Tell me what's been having to go in your life? I don't. I could cry. I'm so tired. I actually don't have anything to tell you. I have two I have two mishaps in my you know how. Sometimes actually it's happened quite a lot. I write an email and I do it too quickly, and I don't look at what I'm saying in auto creaks and I send it. Yeah, like the time I sent an email to my entire department saying kind retards Laura Burn. Yeah, so I did that twice, two different people for the same day. Firstly, one was supposed to say hey Jesse, and I wrote, Hey, Jesus, I sent you the shining Light Jesse, you surely are the savior that we all need. I actually don't know which one's worse. You'll have to tell me. So I said, hey, Jesus. And then later on that day, I went to say hey lovely, because I often will do that if I sort of know the person, Hey lovely, and I wrote, hay lonely, she's probably dopally she hasn't gone through a break up recently. I reckon that, hey lonely. If someone wrote that to me, I'd probably just go and lock myself in my room with a double of ice cream. I'm imagining if somebody wrote that to you, you're like, oh, that was the icing on the cake that set me into a stage four breakdown. It would be I'm ready, you're like talking through what happened. I was like, well, it started with an auto correction, and do we have any dating stories for me this week? I'm just gonna really pry into your personal life since we all know too much about mine. Right, So I went on a walking date. We're on a walking date with a guy, like I didn't really think it through much. It was online and spoken to him really briefly. I don't like to speak to people for a long time and drag it out because I'm I am too old. No, But I'm also for that as well. I think if you've connected with someone online. You can end up becoming penpals and like, that's not what we're here for. I mean, yes, twenty twenty has been a bit different, and like obviously people haven't been able to act on their online connections as quickly and as easily. But I think if you've contacted someone online, you guys vibe you have things in common. It's like within a week you have to set a date or a time or something to see each other. You can't just penpal each other to death, for sure. And it was alright for me when I was younger. I quite enjoyed talking to people and having the fun and just having something there. I am so short on time, energy, patient, Like I've been fucking whittled down. Guys, I have been burnt into the ground. They were literally like age, sex, location, cool, I'll be there. No, I'm like we just chat and he's like, what are you up to today? And I'm like, you know what, I've actually got our free if you're around, let's get a coffee and go for a walk. And he was like, yeah, okay, so sorry you said craffee, didn't pick it up, Okay, just leave this. But I went for a coffee not a c and so we met straight away. Now this doesn't often happen to me, but I do get a really good reading straight away on somebody. He walked around the corner of the coffee shop, and as soon as I saw him, I just the energy wasn't right. And I know that sounds crazy, but I was like, I just know that this isn't going to be great. Within one minute, I was like, oh my gosh, this is going to be really, really hard. I just knew that it wasn't going anywhere. And he was a great guy. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, like it was just it was it was not easy, and I think it should be easy. The conversation wasn't easy. I don't know if he was nervous or something, but I had to really like, you know, mate, you guys know I can talk under water. But it was hard. What do you do in that situation? Like? Is it okay? If you are instantly not vibing someone, you know it's not going to go anywhere. Can you cut that date short? Can you do like a twenty five minute and be like, hey, nice to meet you, not for me? Like can you do that? You can? But I don't dating him. No, guys, that wasn't even funny, No, because well I don't like to hurt someone's feelings to that point. And we were going for a walk. It was a nice day. And also like I couldn't walk halfway and get uber back. I had to walk back, so like you know, fair, and also like a walking date is pretty harmless, Like you can spend an hour in someone's company who you know you're not gonna end up dating, and just do the niceties of having a chat. And it was a nice day anyway, So it was and look, it was fine. It was just all I'm saying. I'm not saying it was a bad date. I'm just saying I just knew straightaway that it was never gonna go anywhere. And I'm really big on being honest now because I hate people ghosting. This is my advice and anyone ever listens. I think it's better to be the bigger person and be really honest. I'm the same. If someone doesn't feel it with me, I would hope they would write to me and be honest and say, great, had a great day, You're an amazing person. Didn't feel anything like whatever, And I wouldn't like hands down, couldn't care less. If that was a first or second date, I'd be like cool, no worries. So at the end of the day, he said, because we matched online. And I think if you don't like not that you owe someone anything that early on in a relationship. But it's not even a relationship, like you don't owe someone anything. But there is a nice way and a rude way to handle things. I think if you've met someone, you've given them your time. Sending some sort of like conclusion message is a nice way to bundle things up. However, you don't need to go into why you don't feel it with them, Like they don't need to be criticized on what you think about them based on their very limited experience with you. I think with me, if he didn't say anything at the end, if we both just left and said, hey, had a great time, see you later, I have a great day, I wouldn't. I wouldn't follow up and like tell him that I just want to see him again, like it just send me this message, Look, you seem great, but I'm just look I can't commit to they need to back that's not you as me, No, but the whole thing was at the end we matched online. At the end, he's like, hey, had a really great time. This is like in person, and he went to play his phone. He's like, can I get your number? And what you look at your phone? I'm like, what do you do? Yes? So I said, oh, I'll take one to run away. I follow lost my phone. I said, hey, I'll just send it to you on hinge like pre find away, Relax, I'll send it you a hinge. So we left and he's like, oh, okay, cool. And I was actually going to message him because that's what I'm honest, like that before I got the chance, because I went straight back to work before I got the chance. It was only like an hour or so later he messaged and he's like, this is my number. I had a great time. I'd love to see you again. I wrote back a few hours later, Look, you're really great. I had a great time too. But in complete transparency, I don't think I felt anything romantic. They're happy to cash up as a friend sometime. I think that's a great message. Yeah, that's totally fine, honest, that's nice, crazy polite, And he wrote back, this is the funny bit. He wrote back, Oh, thank god, hundred percent me too. And I was like, but what you just asked me out? I was like, maybe he's totally just wanted to have sex with you, which is fair. I think it was a I think his message was a panic message, like I think he felt bad that No, I didn't want to make him feel bad. I disagree. I think, you know, there's always some level not always, but you know, a lot of people will feel some level of ego bruising whether or not they were into it or not themselves. But maybe he was into it and then hearing that you didn't feel something when he did, there's a defensive mechanism that comes into plate there, and he's like, oh, yeah, me either. I was just being paged. Yes, that was just a defensive mechanism. But I just felt a bit like I was like, just just own that and just be like, no worries see you around.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, but we can't control other people's reactions, Like no, it's totally on him. And for any men out there who listened to this podcast who were wanting a date with Brittany, I just recommend rocking up wearing a red flag as.
Speaker 1: A T shirt and she'll be like, that's my man. I often asked to meet them. I'm like, the only way I'm gonna know where you are is if you stand outside the coffee shop with a red flag, Like, hold a flag. I can only recognize you in that way. You know, that's probably as exciting as this week got. Guys. Well, guys that this week has been an exciting week. There has been so much happening, which actually it was last week, not this week, because this week hasn't really happened yet. Last week the Bachelor started, which we're going to get into. We are also going to talk about some other things we're actually going to touch on. I want to tell you about the Bachelor in America, the Bachelourette. Something happened ooh the og? All right, okay, I'm down for that. I don't follow the American Bachelorette, so this is going to be news for me. I don't either, but just read end I thought it was interesting. So we also want to tell you what we're going to be talking about for today's podcasts, so that you don't have to listen to thirty five minutes of us dribbling on without actually having a clear idea of what the fuck you're in for. I don't know. I think this is the best content. So today's episode, if you guys remember a few weeks back, we actually did an episode which was all about love languages and that we had such a great response to that episode, all about how you communicate and how you show love and receive love. Today we're doing a follow up to that episode, which is all about attachment styles and how you relate and bond with your adult partner. Adult partner. That was weird, how you relate or bond with your boyfriend or your girlfriend or whoever. It is, the important relationships, Yeah, but also how you bond and attach yourself to your friendship groups as well, and how that that's actually linked to your relationship with your parents and your daddy issues. So we're gonna get really into that later on. But before we do get into that, yeah, we have some other shit we want to cover first. Why can we jump straight in to the Bachelor? What do you think? I think? We don't go deep. I just want to know what your thoughts are overall. I like, like, let's not go deep. It's like it's the most like superficially fantastic. I love it. But it's like hardly deep conversation the cocktail party night. No, I mean, let's not go into detail. Oh, it's just like that zapp's my energy. Okay. So for anybody who was following along on the Facebook group, if you're not part of the group, then here is my plug and a bit of a housekeeping as well. We have a Facebook group It's Life Uncut podcast. We really recommend if you're a bit of a Batchel Diehard fan to jump onto that Facebook group because as the episodes are happening Bachelor episodes are happening, we have a running thread there where everyone is kind of contributing their hilarious commentary on the whole thing. So there are a couple of questions that got asked in that Facebook group feed which I just wanted to touch on because I thought they're actually really great questions. Some of them we have the answers. For some of them, we have no idea what the fuck was going on, but from our experience, we thought we could answer them, starting with the one very.
Speaker 2: Important question, where the hell did aribas ham sand? Which come from Printey, I always.
Speaker 1: Find this so interesting that it is happening in my season two. I don't know if it happened to yours. When someone's like, can I ask you some questions about Batchlan, I'm like, of course, open book, ask what you want. The first question is always about food and what we eat, and I'm like, you guys could ask me anything. Everyone always wants to know about the food. I think it's because there's so much information out there about how production's manipulative or how like the edit happens, and there's so much conversation about that, but the actual like day to day running, like how do you exercise, how do you get food? What does your downtime look like? Those sorts of questions are really answered, and that stuff's really interesting, especially for people who want to enter or actually are considering going on the show. But they're like, well, I understand what the outcome is going to be, but I don't know what the day to day looks like during the filming. Yeah, like I want to know where I'm going to get my ham sandwich from. It's very important. So I think what's happened is so we don't get food at the cocktail parties. Guys, it's not an actual cocktail party, but you're you're obviously fed, so you have a break for dinner, and there's there's food that's catered, so there's food all in the kitchen. You actually have a proper break, You sit down, you eat your food, but it's food, like it's not sandwiches. Usually it's usually rolls and curries and like rice. But I'm wondering if I mean, it's easy. They could have had sandwiches that night. She could have made a sandwich, a ham sandwich because she's hungry, because you can do that. I'm wondering if she was actually on a break and they weren't properly filming when that went down, and the cameraman just decided to grab it because it was content, So I think she was probably just sitting there and eating. Yeah. I was really surprised by it.
Speaker 2: And when everyone was asking where did she get the ham sandwich from, I was like, I have no idea, because you never are allowed to eat, especially production food in like a plastic container on on set, Like it just doesn't happen. So I'm thinking it's the same thing. Usually there's a catering truck that comes and they cater so mid break they do a like a food break. And then they do a big break at the end after the row ceremony, so you do have like these two separate times to eat. But we were absolutely not allowed.
Speaker 1: To bring any of the catering food on set, So when I saw her there with her dirty ham sandwich, I was like, you're a queen because that was my sandwich. Also, guys, the first lines filmed over two days, so they're really really big days, so she's probably just famished. She probably scurried off to quickly like get some sustenance in her. She was attacked stage left, and I reckon the cameramen are just like poink bingo turn their cameras because the cameras never shut down. They're always there. Even if the cameramen are like lulling around on the break, they're always ready for action. Yeah, I think it was a bit opportunistic, But you kind of just answered a second question that came up on that group chat, which was because I had mentioned, oh, like, guys, let's keep some perspective about how wild Zoe's behaving because the cocktail party is filmed over two days, and that kind of blew some people's mind. So the cocktail, the very first cocktail party. No other cocktail parties are done in this way, but the very first cocktail party is filmed over two separate days. Basically, you get up and you get on a bus at about eight am, seven am, it's quite early, and then you start doing hair and makeup in groups. So there's so many girls to get through.
Speaker 2: There's only a limited amount of makeup and hair artists, and they do a group at a time, so usually they split into three different groups. There's a group in the morning, a group in the middle, and a group in the afternoon. So then just before sunset you get taken to location and then right when dusk happens, that's when the first that's when the first like walk down the walkway, meet their bachelor, blah blah blah, that all happens. The first night takes so long because it's all the introductions that by the time they get to the end of the cocktail party, the cocktail party has really only gone on for a couple of and so the last girl who arrives has only had like one or two hours at the cocktail party. It's about three am, four am, and they wrap up, put everyone back on the bus, take you all home. Then at about seven am six am.
Speaker 1: The next day, you get back up, so you've had three hours sleep, You get your hair and makeup done exactly the same, You get put back into the exact same clothes, you do the whole thing again, and then on the third day, you get back in those same clothes, you get back in that same hair and makeup, and you do the boxes, which is when you're talking to camera, and you spend the whole day doing voxes about the cocktail party there was three weeks earlier.
Speaker 2: It's intent, so you have three separate days that you're wearing the exact same hair and makeup outfit, and that's how they manage to get so much content for that first night.
Speaker 1: Also, they don't do it for any other reason than they physically have to. There is just not enough time to get through every girl's arrival, get through a whole cocktail party, and get all the content. So they're not doing it for any other and they're not doing it for any reason to be manipulative in any way, or they don't want to do it, but there's just not enough time in the day, so totally, but it explains why by the end of that cocktail party. Everyone is just totally fucking like blotto, not even drunk blotto, but they're just so exhausted. But I did enjoy how they were, Like, oh, and Zoe took ill, so she can't be here tonight. Took ill. We've all taken ill at some point when I have seventeen Bacardi breezes, I take ill as well. I was so perplexed by that rant like the rest of the world, because apparently she's gone viral on TikTok. She's a TikTok meme or something. Is that a thing meme on TikTok You just haven't so old just then, but yes, I'm gonna guess it's a thing. She's a tiktokitty. She's a tiktoking meme. The one thing that's been so ironic that's come out as like the main conversation around that is that Zoe very very Caucasian. Zoe has taken aim at the only person of color on the show and said that she is victimizing her because of the way she looks, which the irony in that is just brilliant. Probably not so great for twenty twenty and where we're out at the moment in society. But oh god, the entertainment factor. You know, we have to keep perspective on who the villains are. We have to keep perspective on the edit and all that sort of stuff. But I'm here for this, yeah, And it's super important to remember to, like, if you want to laugh at people, you can have your opinions, but have them inside. You use your inside voice and your internal monologue. And it's really important that you don't go and put those opinions on the internet. You don't be nasty, you don't make fun of people like on their pages. Just remember that too. Like with the Facebook group, it's all very lighthearted. If anything negative gets said, it gets deleted. You guys, someone will report your ass and I'll delete the comment and then send you a message saying, keep it up, keep it up beat, guys, keep it nice. But also there's been a few questions because I personally know Bella, who's from this season, and there's been a few questions around how I know her and what my relationship is like with her, and so I just want to like clear the air before Daily Mail writes any fucking rumors that aren't true. So I have known Bella for about three and a half years now. Basically, I met her after we finished filming The Bachelor, and when Matt and I started, we were together and we started going to different events and things. We went to an event in Sydney and I met her and I met another girl named Dadae Tunci, and we just got along really really well. We ended up going out for dinner afterwards, and that's how we became friendly. You know, I've seen her probably once in the last year and a half, but we've always been on good term. She's a really really lovely person, and so that is how we know each other. I didn't know she was doing the show. I had no idea. I found out afterwards. I actually it's a lie.
Speaker 2: I found out during only because Florence had sent me screenshots of her photos from daily mails. So there'd been pat photos that had come out, and Florence, who also knows Bella, was like, holy shit, how's this some synchronicity in life?
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's how I know her. I have no inside of goss, which means that I can speculate all the fuck I want. Guys, Yeah, I like that. I like that. You don't know, we like Britta and I we're so far removed from the girls who are on this season that we can talk about it, but we genuinely have no idea what the outcome is, and that's what makes all of this so much more enjoyable for us. Actually, I wonder if that's why you and I bonded, because like in this weird way, I mean, I trauma trauma responding bab. This is gonna this is gonna sound weird because I've just done Bachelor in Paradise, but I've never been involved in the Bachelor world. Everyone knows each other in Paradise, they all speak, They've all been in each other's DMS. I didn't know one person. I've never spoken to one other person before, never seen to the DMS. You didn't go to Bali that time, you didn't go bar, but everyone comes out and it becomes a really incestuous world. I was always very removed. I left and I just went and got on with my life. I think you sort of did that too, And it sounds weird that to say that I'm not involved with anyone else because I do this with you and you're from the Batchelor. But apart from that, you and I don't. We don't want the goss from every other person and every other season. So I think it's nice that we can now sit here and not have no attachment to anyone in this season, and we can talk openly about it. So anything we do, say, guys, we literally know nothing. Like I'm sick of the entertainment value now, Like I love watching The Bachelor because I think it's funny. I think it's entertaining.
Speaker 2: I enjoy the love story, like I actually genuinely believe that couples can come out of it, and that people.
Speaker 1: Can't believe it. Well, that's probably because here we are, but that's yeah, that's why I'm so into it. It's not because I have a relationship or any sort of attachment to the people who do it now. I mean I feel sorry for them sometimes, but part from that. On the first episode when it happened, when it happened, when they started walking in, I got this feeling of like nostalgia and it was really weird. I was like, oh my god, I sort of missed this house and like the friendships and going through that. How weird. And then two seconds later all hell broke loose and I was like, no, no, I don't. I like that.
Speaker 2: You had a moment of nostalgia, and every time I see the first episode, all I feel is wild anxiety, wild anxiety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got the happy ending, bro, let's get in. Well, I've got something else. Oh god, we are I want to get into the accidentally unfilled. No, We've got so much more to get through there. So I don't follow thes Bachelorette, but I found this really bloody interesting. They cast Claire Crawley, so she's she's actually a veteran. She was on season eighteen of the Bachelor, and then she did two lots of Paradises and shed. Then she did The Bachelor Winter Games, which I don't know what if you know what that is, it's like another spinoff. So she's Courtney did So Courtney was on Georgia Love season he went over and that's how we met Lillie McManus because he did the Winter Games. I would love to do that the Bachelor. In the States, they really they drain and ring out as much content under the Bachelor series as possible. They've got like four different spinoffs. We've just got Paradise, They've got one for every season. Imagine just going to the snow, snowboarding with some friends, maybe hooking up with the love of your life, like brilliant, It's like my dream. Brittany's been pitching herself for Bachelor in Winter. She's like, I've already on the Paradise One. I'm ready for my Winter One be the next season, Bachelor in Spring. All right, tell me what happened. So Claire Crawley anyway, she's she became bacheloret So they announced the bachelorette. Then this is all speculation, okay, but it's everywhere, so I don't want you to say it's gospel. It must be true. It must be true. They announced her as bachelorette. Then COVID happened and everything went into lockdown. So they went to a four down lockdown. Then they came back out and started to film ten to twelve days inter filming. Now this goes for months. She refused to come out of her room. She's like, I'm done. I don't want to date anyone else. I'm in love with Dale. There's this guy called Dale Moss, one of the contestants. I'm in love with Dale. I want no one but Dale. They want see you one, but Dale, I'm not coming down of my room. I'm quitting the.
Speaker 2: Show in ten days filming. She's in love with someone and wants to leave the show.
Speaker 1: Lolcano. She would have spent three minutes with him. We all know how that works. She's probably only had one single day with the guy. Now where this gets interesting, It's come out that in the four months lockdown, Dale has slid into her DMS slippery McGee Daye, slippery Dale, slippery Dazzy. So he's like obviously been like, hey, I'm on the show whatever. They've formed this bond four months, fallen in love with a week end. She's like fuck this, and now they're engaged. This is all speculation. She left the show halfway through. They had to bring people back, they've had to find a new bachelorette, and it's been chaos and that has never ever happened in a Bachelor history. So I thought that was interesting. But how sneaky is is finding out the bachelorette getting ahead of time and making a fall in love with you before the show starts. It's brilliant power, move Dale, brilliant power. It's a really great game plan, that's for sure, but also I think like twenty twenty is pretty fucked anyway, like something else had to go wrong for them right this, I blame COVID. It's your fault. Well, there's one more funny thing about the Bachelor that you just brought to my attention. Do you want to tell the people?
Speaker 2: So Britt didn't know about this, and maybe you guys don't know about this. And I promise after this story, this will be the last batch thing that we would talking about on this episode. But last night, when I was sitting on the couch mining my own business, scrolling Instagram.
Speaker 1: Something popped up which I felt highly highly amusing, and that is that Matt Wyatt and Kieran from Paradise are having a charity boxing match and they're gonna try and punch the shit out of each other for charity. And I just think, boys, you need to put your dicks away. Enough is enough. I actually found this so funny because they nearly had to bunge up on Paradise. Now they've taken it into a public arena, and I think it's embarrassing. Look, it's for charity, so I'm here for it. Anything that goes to charity, I'm here for but I just think why boys like and they've called it Battle of the Bachelor's look. I mean, of course it's for charity, like money for anything that's going towards a good cause is important. But I don't know is there is the sentiment behind why they're doing it for a good cause. I don't think so, Like they obviously don't like each other, they obviously have a beef and then to want to beat each other up. I just think the whole thing's pretty dirty, and I think there's a big competition element to it. There's a big like my dick's bigger than your dick. There's a lot of jealousy. There's just a lot of like pent up hate and aggression. And I don't think beating the shit out of each other for charity is a great idea. I feel like on Instagram they have like made up because there's been apologies and whatever. Like I don't think their best is but I feel like they're like, yeah, bro, I respect you, sorry whatever. I don't know. You know what boys do. But I think Kieran's gonna lose. Actually, let's do this, Okay, we're gonna put a pole on Instagram. We're gonna put a pole in our Facebook group as well. Who do you think is gonna win? Kieran or Matt? I reckon Kieran talks a big talk, but maybe doesn't have the gusto behind the gas. Oh that was a good one. From from what I have seen, what I've known, I would and it's nothing against either person, but I would have just been like, yeah, Matt's got this in the bag. But Kieran, I believe has been training properly at boxing gym. Like I think they're really going to town. I think it's it's gonna be really serious. But how embarrassing because someone's gonna lose, Like one person's gonna lose. I would I just would never say yes to this. In case I was the loser, let us do it. How about we do a charity boxing? Would out at me? Na, no way, I'm a wiry little girl. I'd get you great hound. Could you imagine who wants to see Brittain and I do a boxing match. Let's put that pole up. No, we're not gonna do it, but let's just see who people think would win. You're too nice people there, but I'm an animal. You are a low key animal. I'm an underdog animal.
Speaker 2: This is what people don't realize. Everyone's like, Oh, Brittany's so lovely, Laura's got issues.
Speaker 1: I just think I'm fit. I just mean I'm fitting lovely. If it was like a fight, if we had to to like be the last person hunger games, I mean, I could do it, but I would never. I just would never fight someone because I would punch in my back and my go I'm.
Speaker 2: So sorry, and I love that about you. All Right, with all that out of the way, that was a really long intro, but we do have our favorite part of the episode and your favorite part of the episode. If you listened to last week's episodes in general, you would realize we didn't do ask uncut episode on Thursday.
Speaker 1: I've just said the word episode so many times and it's really annoying me, so I can only imagine how you feel. We didn't do that second episode of the week, but we did put up a bonus air which was only accidentally unfiltered stories. So if you haven't listened to our bonus episode from last week, it is strictly for loles. There is nothing serious about it. We highly recommend that you go and listen to that. However, we have some more accidentally unfiltered stories for you, because yeah, I got fucked up lives and we love it. I've actually got a good one, but mine crosses into accidentally unfiltered slash. Can't believe they said that, Oh it's slashy, it's a slash. It's a slash. Double barrel. All right, Well do you want to go first? Yeah? Why not? This happened about seven years ago, back in the day with my ex boyfriend. We've been together for about four years and had the epitome of a toxic relationship. I'm talking cheating, gaslighting, abuse, Lol, no idea why I have trust issues. We finally broke up about six months prior and hadn't spoken once since we had broken up, but we aasionally had social gatherings together because we still had a group of friends that were similar. On this day, we had a big group of pre drinks for a festival. I was sitting there chatting, minding my own business, when he came up to me and said, really, seriously, can I have a chat with you really quickly about something really important? I thought, hell's yes, this guy's gonna ask me to get back with him. And this is my shining moment to be like sorry, thank you. Next you missed your chance. He took me aside and said, really, seriously, I'm really sorry to ask. I just wanted to see if it was possible if you could take drugs into the festival for me in your vagina. I couldn't even speak because I was so shocked. I just walked away without saying one word and counted my lucky stars that I am now with someone that doesn't make me smuggle and be his drug mule. Could you imagine you're like, oh, this is my time to say no, to say you know what, I don't want you back in my life, and no, I'm sorry, my vagina is not yours. Anything. The hid audacity of some people like also, why would she say yes?
Speaker 2: You were in your standard slip and you kind of allow one thing to happen and then another thing to happen, and then all of a sudden you're at a festival with the whole thing of k up your ass.
Speaker 1: He has lost a plot. I'm sorry that guy has lost a plot, Like bloody hell, Okay, I have a good one. I think it's a good one. I have a few. Actually, well you were this. We're not going to rattle off twenty you just pick your best one have a couple. So just the last few weeks, we've had so many really good, accidently unfiltered stories filtering through on our dms and guys, we love this from you. But this one came in. It's very, very g rated, and I thought the innocence of it was great. I'm not particularly hairy, so I always just use a razor down there, but on this occasion, I decided it was time to try some waxing. Having not gone before, I was a little bit nervous. I arrived at the salon and the lady was lovely. She walked me into the room and said, okay, well, if you're having a Brazilian, take her clothes off and I'll be back shortly. So I did, and I lay on the bed. She walked in and looked perplexed and a little bit shocked, and she said, I'm sorry, I thought you were having a Brazilian And she said, yeah, that's right, and she goes, well, then why have you taken your brown tomble? Why did she take She's lying there completely nude, like she's getting a massage, face up as well, and then anyway, she's like. I was totally mortified and made some lame excuse about being hot. Unfortunately didn't em there. She then asked me to stretch, so I did. I raised my arms to stretch. I raised them up above my head like I was doing a proper wake up stretch. I think I might have even yawned again. She looked at me really confused and said, no, I meant stretched the skin between your leg and your buttgrass. So I roped the waxing strip off so it doesn't hurt so much. I just love, bless this girl's soul. I love the innocence of this. Oh that usually I actually unfilled. The stories are so dirty, but this was I would leave. I would be like, I just don't understand what's happening in my life. I need to leave. She'll like, anyways, I've never been back to have a wha. I'm back to shaping, and that's where we're at. Thanks for the laugh, girls, to be our time for another one? Am I allowed to? Are we going to keep this on the on the short, sharp and ready today? Well we're about forty five minutes. What's another one between friends? Then? Hey, so this one came through. Actually, God, I'm gonna put one of them on our stories as well, because I've got a really funny one that came through in text messages. But this is one last one that I'm going to save for today. So this literally just happened to me, and because I can't bear to process it yet, I've decided to send it to you guys for a good laugh. I love where the first place people go when something embarrassing happened, like it's happening to them and they're like, I just need to record this for the girls.
Speaker 2: The amount of messages we get from you guys being like, hey, I'm experiencing something really traumatic and I thought of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside, so proud, so proud. Okay, so this literally just happened. One of the coaches at my gym has a bit of a following on Instagram, like you would say he's an influencer and he's pretty famous anyway. He posts photos of his workouts and often he isn't wearing a shirt. He's super hot and my friend and I always talk about his photos. When he posts a new one, I get pt sessions with this guy. So anyways, yesterday he posted a new photo he had no shirt on. As per usual, I immediately clicked the little plane button next to the photo and send it to my friend and was like, dude, he's so fucking hot. I'm amature, replied dad, he do that, And to top it off, I added the dribbling droolly emoji. I send the photo and then I didn't think anything of it until today when I sat down with my girlfriend for a coffee and I asked, oh, did you see the photo, the one that he posted recently, And she was like no, and she's like, I sent it to you in your DMS. Then I went to my DMS to see why she hadn't seen it and realized I had sent it to my coach when I told you I died and basic. So she sent it directly to her PT trainer that she thinks he's so fucking hot. I just think to own that and be like, yeah, I was giving you a pep talk like yeah, you look hot today, bro. What I would do, That's what I would do. I would just own that and be like, yeah, boy, I was just telling you a little hot. Oh man, I reckon could you go back to him and get pet sessions after that? I would. I'd own it. If it's that hot, you're not gonna stay. But it's like, of course I would. I would hope that he just now got the point and hopefully he would make the next move. I'd probably send that to him, pretending it wasn't supposed to be like I'd probably do intentionally be like, oh my god, that was supposed to someone else. I'll move again, Dear God. Guys, keep them coming. All right, guys, it's time to get into some content. I hope you enjoyed the first half of that episode, because I think you and I enjoyed that more than probably most people. Well weirdos, stop laughing at ourselves. Okay, so we're going to talk about attachment styles. Now. Before I give a little intro into this, I do want to say I didn't know a lot about it. You mentioned it a little. I'll go Laura on one of the episodes that you've done an attachment style quiz. We always said would go back to it, but I've never really delved deep into it before, and I found it so interesting. There is a lot of content here, guys, and we're going to be reading a lot of stuff out that we've actually just learned from a lot of therapists, psychologists, just things that we've researched ourselves. So this is coming from both we're still learning at the same time, we wanted to deliver this content to you because we think it's going to really help and affect your life and I think everyone can just learn something from it. Yeah, and the idea of attachment style, So this is a theory that I've always found really interesting and fascinating. It's to do with your relationship with your parents, and that's where attachment theory comes from. So in your early life, like in your childhood, when you from when you were born until when you're about the age three, that's when your parents have a very profound impact on the way that you feel loved, receive loved, and build attachments towards other people. And if you have had a bit of a complicated childhood, if you haven't received love or attachment in a way that could be considered, you know, in quotation marks normal, then you may have a slightly more dysfunctional adult attachment type. And I guess for me, the reason why this became something that I was really interested in is because, like I've talked about loads on this podcast before, I had a really unhealthy attachment style prior to my relationships with Matt. And we'll get into it with Britain. I both did the test. Now we both kind of uncovered our own attachment styles. Mine has changed over the years and I have a much more secure attachment type now. But we'll get into like how how your childhood.
Speaker 2: Basically can really form and affect the way that you feel, receive and create bonds in your relationships as adults. But like brit said, some of it is research and some of it is from like our own experiences as well.
Speaker 1: Have you got people in your life where you've ever looked at people friends, family, or thought about the way you're in a relationship. Some people are really aloof and unattached in their relationships. Yeah, like they're all dated.
Speaker 2: A guy who's like just doesn't give you anything, Yeah, this guy's fucking stone wall.
Speaker 1: And then others are super attached, super clingy, really needy. They need constant validation. And what it comes down to is some people are secure and some people are unsecure. That's that's the basis of it. But there are four styles of attachment. So the four attachment styles are secure attachment, anxious preoccupied attachment, dismissive avoidant attachment, and fearful avoidant attachment. What are you?
Speaker 2: I thought we were gonna be like and now we're gonna unpack these but like, okay, so we're gonna put the link in like we did for the Love Languages test, We're gonna put the link into the description notes for this episode so that you can go and do your own attachment assessment and you can find out what sort of attachment type you are and unpack that with your partner. You can also do it with them, and it kind of just opens up this conversation and understanding around why you behave the way that you behave, and why you perceive relationships and connection in the way that you perceive and define your relationship.
Speaker 1: So my, we're gonna start with me. Let's start with the trauma, all right? What are you? So we've both done the test, so mine has changed significantly. So I did my test years and years ago and I was very very high on anxious preoccupied attachment. Anxious preoccupied attachment is like I mean, I've described this to you guys before.
Speaker 2: But it's it's this need of being in a relationship. I got a lot of my purpose and a lot of my value in myself from feeling loved by somebody else, and I was always very insecure that they were going to leave me. I had massive Daddy issues basically of abandonment, even like it's not funny, it's not funny, but but this was me, and this is like, you know, this was very patent behavior, and a lot of my past relationships, I was always somebody who got into relationships that were very quick moving, very very intense, very volatile, and then I would be left feeling like there was something wrong with me because the relationship didn't work out.
Speaker 1: That has changed.
Speaker 2: Significantly, and I can only attribute that to being in a really healthy relationship with someone who is incredibly patient like Matt is an angel and Zi from the Heavens. But it's changed massively over the years. So I now was really surprised with my results. So I have basically basically the way it works is like you can be you're a dominant attachment style, so there's one that is going to be dominant for you, and then we all display characteristics of the others, and those characteristics can change depending on the relationship that you're in. They can also change depending on the time of your life that you're in, and so sometimes they might be higher or lower. But you know, we have an overall main attachment style, and now in my relationships, my main attachment style style is fifty percent secure, unsurprisingly coming a relatively close second. My anxious preoccupied attachment style is my number two at thirty three percent, and then dismissive avoidant at eight percent and fearful avoidant at eight percent as well, So I have a little bit from each category.
Speaker 1: It's pretty even. But yeah, secure, and guys like you want to be secure. That means that you're in a functioning relationship where you feel loved, You feel like you can communicate with your partners safely, you're not scared of abandonment. So like being in that and having that as like your most significant value on your scorecard is that's that's a sweet spot, that's where you want to be. I think it's really interesting. I like the fact that it can change because it evolves with you, I guess. And it's like you just said, you went from just being insecure all the time and needing needy. You were needy, you needed love to Now you are so happy and confident in your relationship and you feel secure. You don't feel like Matt's going to ever abandon you. I think that's a really nice place to be. So I love that you're you've shown and you're open enough to say, yeah, I went from one extreme to the other. So that's really nice. So congratulations on being secure, Congratulations on getting your shit together, Laura, thank you, thank you very much. But you know, like, like we'll get into all of this, but there are ways to change your attachment style if you feel like you're really vulnerable in your relationships, Like therapy, we'll talk about all the different ways to unpack it and ways to really approach if you have a dysfunctional attachment style. But yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Obviously, like after we talk about hour and styles, we'll get into like what each one actually means and what that looks like as a personality type.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so mine was interesting. Mine was fifty eight percent secure, which for me, I guess it's hard because I've been single for a long time. But what these quizzes do if you are single, that's so fine. It'll tell you to think of the relationships that you do have in your life or think back to a last relationship. But so for me, I can be secure in the fact that I have an amazing family who I know are there for me. I know they're never gonna leave me. I know if I need anything, I can go to them. The same with my small group of friends. I know I've got people to rely on. So I think that's where it stemmed from me. But the next category in my pie I was twenty percent avoidant dismissive, which when I was reading what avoid and dismissive is, I was like, holy bejeebers like me to a tea. I'm going to read you guys, what it actually says, avoiding dismissive is. Avoiding attachment style is a form of insecure attachment style marked by a fear of intimacy giltoo. People with avoid an attachment style tend to have trouble getting close to others or trusting others in relationships guiltoo. They typically maintain some distance from their partners or are largely emotionally unavailable in their relationships, preferring to be independent and rely on themselves, like this is me to a tea. You guys will know if you've been following along the podcast for a long time. I often joke, and I've always thought it was a joke, but maybe it's not. I often joke that I'm like emotionally void and that the Bachelor will told the producers were like, where are your emotions? Like why are you crying? Cry harder? I don't have feelings. I often joke that, and I've always said it to myself, like, hahaha, I'm emotionally void. And then when I read this and it specifically states like these people largely are emotionally unavailable and I don't. They can't feel that, I was like, oh my god, it's actually me. Then it says they prefer to be on their own and rely on themselves totally me and I just think that stems from obviously the toxic relationship that I did have. It definitely does not stem from my family life because they've always had the support so for me. And this is what can happen too. In the reverse, the way that you had a insecure feeling and you came through that now you're really great, I was the reverse, because that can happen. I was very, very always very secure and happy and emotionally available and obsessive with my relationships, Like when I fell in love, I was in love like I wanted to be with them every single day. Then I went through this really toxic few years with this crazy sociopath Episode three and all love that plug.
Speaker 2: But if you haven't listened to episode three, it's by far both of our favorite episode. It's just Britney's story about her dating sociopath that had to double like a double life is the most insane episode ever.
Speaker 1: So we recommend that on every basically, but we we only say that for the newcomers or you ogs know that. But so then it put into reverse and it put me from being like really really really secure in this place where I was like, I don't want to rely on everyone again, and I remember saying that to myself. I remember saying I will not rely on a man again. And it's almost like I've driven myself to the extreme, So I need to find a way to one that back a little bit. However, I think it's important and just in your results there, like to keep perspective, like if you're still very high on the secure like percentage wise of these tests, but you do have like a twenty percent of something that is that is very manageable, and that is a very like minimal percentage in comparison to your secure attachment. So overall, you have the like you have the ability and the sense to be able to see your relationship with a healthy perspective and create healthy attachments. We're always going to have some level of insecurity. We're always going to have some level of doubt or something in us that prevents us from wanting to be hurt again if we've been through bad relationships, and I think you know, depending on where you're at in your life, if you've just come out of a really shit relationship, your scale and your percentages in this test it's going to be completely different to if you feel like you're in a really stable at healthy relationship. So it's very dynamic depending on what's happening in your life. But it also shows that different things that happen in your life, like things that happen in your childhood or bad relationships that you go through, can be triggers to stop you from being able to commit to somebody or have a happy relationship further in life. I was just going through that because I thought it was really interesting. That is only twenty percent. I am. I know that I'm secure now, and I know that when I have a relationship it'll be fine, and I know there'll be no jealousy, there'll be no one and where they are, they'll be no easy going to leave me because I'm just beyond that now. You do get to a point where you like. I think that's why I'm so picky, because I just know that when I pick that person, I don't want to have to worry about it. So if I if I get spidey tingly senses when I'm dating someone that I'm going to feeling secure, I'm going to wonder where they are and who they're with. I just wouldn't pursue it. So what was your other one then, because there must be another in there. That's a small percentage. Yeah, so one one percentage down again was the anxious and anxious ambivalent, and then only eight percent was disorganized, which is interesting. So I reckon.
Speaker 2: What we do is I reckon we unpack what each one actually means. So for anybody who's listening and they're like, holy shit, that's how I approach my relationship. You can kind of identify yourself before you even do the test. So secure attachment is the most predominant attachment. Basically, secure attachment is like I'm fine, you're fine. Fifty five percent of the population have secure attachments, and that's a really healthy way of approaching your relationships. Basically, it means you are happy when you're together, you still feel safe when you're independently apart. You don't have this fear that your partner's going to cheat on you. You're not worried about their whereabouts, you don't feel clingy, you don't feel obsessive. You just have a really healthy relationship and dynamic when you're together, and you both compliment and and bring a really positive light to each other's life. But you're also very capable people independently of each other as well, and that's a very healthy and secure attachment. And the idea behind this attachment is that through your childhood, your parents have been there for you. There've been a constant in your life. They have provided you with the love and affection when you've required it, and your basic needs to be met, love, food, shelter, support, conversation, all of those things have been attended to you and you're able to have role models in your life.
Speaker 1: So you go, oh, that's what a healthy relationship looks like. That's what a healthy love and romantic relationship looks like. That's what healthy friendships look like. So having these really strong role models help for you to be able to then form and have great relationships in your adult life. That's not to say that someone who is secure can't possibly get into a relationship that's toxic and bad. They absolutely can. We all can make bad choices and end up with people who are manipulative and bad for us. It just means that someone who is very secure in themselves is more likely to be able to walk away from it than somebody who is, say like an anxiously attached person, who might stay for a lot longer and cop a lot more abuse because they don't feel worthy of something better than that. That was a lot. Basically, it's just where you want to be. Basically, secure is the sweet spot that's all all gain and forced secure is where you want to fight for. So if you do feel like one of if you do the quiz and you do have a lot of larger percentage of one of these other attachment styles, it's not the end of the world. You can change it and you can work towards it. Again. We'll get into that later, but I'm going to jump into attachment style too, and that is the anxious, preoccupied attachment, which is like the I'm not fine, but you're fine. It's basically this attachment style that's marked and the basis of it is this fear of abandonment. So they say that that's coming back from when you're a child, because that's I want you guys to remember, this is all based off the first two years of your life. This is where this stems from the way you were treated, the way you're made to feel your environment. They really do believe that this is all started in those first two years of life, which is crazy, and that's a whole nother conversation because it makes you be like, why do I do with my kid? Oh my god? I know.
Speaker 2: This was something else that britt and I were talking about in relation to this. I was like, holy shit, the pressure that there is to raise a well rounded and like normal kid that feels like they loved. I was like, fuck, I don't know if I'm doing a good job.
Speaker 1: You're doing a good job. I don't know, what if she's super dysfunctional when she grows up, if she cries for like one second, you're like, I'm here, mommy. What if she turns into a narcissist because I'm too attentive? I just don't know. It's a fine line. But this this anxious relationship you feel like and you're always worried that your partner's gonna leave you. These sorts of people are always really hungry for validation and they get anxious very easily, like why hasn't my partner takets me back yet? You know it's been five minutes. Has something happened to my partner? Is he with someone else? There's this really really constant, deep seated issue of this isn't right, They're gonna leave me, and you live in this state of anxiety, which is awful for anyone that's ever felt any level of anxiety. No one wants to be in that place. So this is sort of where that stems from. And it never really ends well because partners can often get defensive. It can be quite suffocating in a relationship, and it's just it's really really not a healthy place to be. Yeah, twenty percent of people have this style of attachment, and Laura, you said that you actually were pretty big on this style of attachment from things in your past. How do you feel like you recognize that at the time or is it just something that you look like did you know at the time that you were living in a state of anxiety? Could you recognize and be like, why am I always anxious? Or is it something that you look back on now that you're in this healthy, secure relationship. Do you look back and be like, I only know how fucked up I was then because of how good I feel now? Good question, Brittany, do you know what I find this so interesting because I just want to like make this point really clear. Regardless of what your attachment style is, there is no blame in this. Like, you know, there's no blame on you for the way that you deal with relationships, and there's definitely no blame on your parents. That's not what we're doing here. I have I don't talk very openly about my childhood. I had a pretty you know, a lot of it was great, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of it wasn't, And my mom and my dad divorce when I was really young, and my my dad moved away. So I think just just from that and that of itself, without like going into any of the other details surrounding my upbringing, I think when you're a product of divorce, there is this feeling of abandonment and without without it being an intentional thing. But even if your parents are telling you that they love you, the fact that they've chosen to move away and move far away and that they're not physically there, the words of I love you don't really match up with the actions of I'm not physically here. So there is that feeling of abandonment that comes from that, and then you know, moving on from that, My mom was a single mom, she had two kids, She started dating again, and I like when she got remarried to her second husband, he was not a great guy by any means, and it was a really turbulent time in our childhood. And I guess that there was this inconsistency. And that's the thing about this whole anxious attachment style, is like, if you feel like there's an inconsistent love in your upbringing as a child, then that's what can make you feel as an adult that you're anxious in your relationships because you just don't know, you don't know like you don't know where it's coming from. You genuinely constantly feel in this state of like, maybe they're going to leave me, maybe I'm not good enough, maybe my feelings aren't valid, And there's this fear that's attached to abandonment. And I really like look back on my relationships now and I go, oh, wow, Like that's what that was, Like I can identify that in myself. And I also identify a lot of like my mom, like my mom's behavior in what I was doing as well, Like I really mirrored my mom's dating life myself because she didn't want to be alone and I didn't want to be alone. And I realized that I was trying to get my purpose from being in a relationship, like I was always in a relationship with someone. But also like on that, like my relationship with my mom is great now, my relationship with my dad is great, Like we both have very adult, very mature relationships, and I know they love me, I know that they support me. I just think as a child, there were times where I didn't get the love or the support that I felt like I needed at the time. So it was a bit mismatch, and it wasn't a reflection of not being loved by my parents. It was a reflection of them going through some really really challenging trauma themselves and also trying to deal with the fact that they had children that they were trying to raise. So, you know, this is not a blame thing. This is just the reality of the world and the reality of relationships. And I guess as I've gotten older, I've looked at the relationships that I had in the past and what I want and don't want for myself, and I was just really lucky. And there's a big portion of luck that's come into this. The fact that I met Matt. He is completely different to everyone who I've dated before. He's a very secure personality type. He's always been incredibly reassuring, and over the three years that we've been together, he has molded me into a secure attachment because he's just so fucking normal it's annoying.
Speaker 1: And so that's changed, you know, Like I used to date guys that were emotionally unavailable, so something that's actually really common, which you would think, how could this work, But people who have an anxious attachment type often end updating people who are dismissive avoidant, which are guys who are totally emotionally unattached, emotionally unavailable, don't really need you, don't really want you, and make you feel unloved because there's this feeling of like, I want more, and you keep going back for more. Whereas someone who is secure and like has a very healthy attachment style wouldn't put up with that shit. Only someone who's anxious would actually put up with that shit. So it's almost like two opposites attract and two bad characteristics often become moths to a flame in that sort of situations. Yeah, I think like, wow, wow, Like that was a lot there, and I mean I know a lot about you and your history and everything, and it's I don't know. I just think you shared a new little part there, which is great. But it's funny to see. Like you said, I found that really interesting when you said, you know, my mum was dating a lot because she didn't want to be alone, and then so I was dating a lot because I didn't want to be alone. I don't think we realize until we're older how much we mimic those people that are in our lives. Yeah, and good characteristics and bad characteristics like when your main role model for relationships, that's your main model for relationships, that's your normal, Like, that's of course what you're going to end up doing yourself as you get older. I think when I look when I think about how I was dating afterwards, I was only dating after my relationship. I was only dating people that, like you had just mentioned, they would tell me, hey, like I'm emotionally unavailable, I'm not physically available, like I don't want a relationship. I don't want a relationship, and I they're the people that I would invest my time in. And I was doing it because deep down I didn't want it either, and I was too scared to actually form any sort of relationship with anyone. So as soon as song was like, hey, heads up, I didn't actually want anything, I was like brilliant when really, deep down I wanted it, but I was too scared in case someone was going to leave me. So I did have that form for probably around a year or two or ten nine year or two I had that. But there's a real theory to things, and I think it's so interesting when we start to unpack like who we are as people and why we make the decisions that we make and why we choose the type of guys that we choose, Like there's a pattern to this, and so much of it comes from our personality and who we are and what we've been through in our lives, what we've been exposed to and like, like I just mentioned earlier as well, but you know, if you do find yourself constantly being attracted to people who are bad for you, or you're not feeling satisfied in your relationships, or you don't ever feel like you're in a healthy relationship, like going to therapy and not going to therapy because you need to talk about the relationship, but going to therapy to better understand who you are as a person and why you have these needs and these wants and these insecurities or these these I'm not gonna call them shortcomings, but like these feelings of inadequacy, you can unpack that better understand who you are as a person, and then that allows you to make better decisions in your relationships and find people who are healthy and find people who are you know, not going to fucking play into your trauma. They are out there somewhere. They're out there. You know, they're hard to find, but they're out there. The third one, which I spoke about before because it was me, was the dismissive avoidant attachment. So that's the I'm fine and you have issues twenty percent of people. It's literally just where you're scared of intimacy, you're afraid to get close to anyone, you don't want to trust anyone, you only want to rely on yourself. You're very independent, you're basically emotionally unavailable, and you're attracted to people that are emotionally unavailable. So that's that one. We've spoken about that a lot. That was me.
Speaker 2: The reason why people may have created a dismissive personality type is because and they totally dismiss their feelings and they what they do is they sometimes can't even understand why people feel so much. They are the type of person that, yeah, Britney sitting here pissing herself. They're the type of person where when you go to them and you are upset about something in your relationship and you're like, I need to talk about this, they don't want to talk about it. They make jokes to downplay your feelings, or they are just so avoidant of conflict because they can't actually understand or comprehend that you could feel so much about something. They trivialize and downplay things well, and the reason for that and the attachment to that as a childhood attachment is coming from a family or having parental caregivers who don't attend to your needs. Basically, maybe when you're one, two three year old, you are emotionally upset about something.
Speaker 1: You're crying.
Speaker 2: You need to be cuddled and need to be loved and need to be given affection, need to be told I love you.
Speaker 1: You're not having that met. Maybe all of your food, your dietarye requirements, it's your house, like all of the other functional things are being met, but your emotional needs aren't being met. And without feeling like love and connection you as a child, that can be very, very traumatic. And what happens is that over time you start to downplay your own feelings. You don't play into them, you don't allow them to actually be real, and so over time you've created this defense mechanism to downplay feelings and like not value their importance, if that makes sense. I'm real. I was like, I know what I'm saying, hey, but is deep. It's just I'm laughing because even when I'm reading this now I'm looking at it on the screen and listening to you talk about it. I've just never felt so seen then this attachment style. Like when I was reading it, I've just never categorized myself so much. I've always just thought I was a bit different with my emotions. And when I saw it on paper, I was like, it's actually a thing, and I'm actually that thing. I'm actually that thing in that box. There's this one statement that they put in this type of type of style to explain it. They often make jokes to avoid difficult conversations and feel anxious and trapped when a partner expresses feelings. Now, this could not be more accurate. I always have said, and I always do. My Bachelor Finale is like testament to this. When I'm uncomfortable or upset or feeling heightened emotions, I laugh and I joke. And even when Nick was like, it's not you, you just laugh, I'm laughing now. I laugh and I make jokes about it. And if you can look back at any interview or anything I've done, or even you guys know me on the podcast, like as soon as it gets two d by like make a lull. But when I remember when I went and delivered this news to Sophie on my Bachelor finale, it was all very big. She was bawling her eyes out and I was in hysterics. I couldn't stop laughing in my inside of me, I was like, stop laughing because people think you're nuts. Like, people don't get it, But that's how ideal with my heightened emotions and when I'm upset, like it was a cry laughing. I was crying because I was emotional. But I always try and make light of a situation and like, but I think so many people will relate to this, Like humor really is a coping mechanism for so many people. It's a way that we are able to not look like we're vulnerable, especially women, like women, a lot of women.
Speaker 2: And I'm guilty of this as well. I don't want to be vulnerable. I don't want to seem like I'm weak or that I need someone to help me or fix me. And it actually took me a really long time to realize that there is power and vulnerability. And I used to be the person as well that made a lot of jokes whenever I was upset about something because I wanted to be fine all the time.
Speaker 1: Everything's fine. I'm the queen of using that word fine. You're fine, We're fine, everything's fucking fine, to the point where some of my friends have genuinely banned me using the word fine, because it's okay to not be fine. Struggle you actually you still say you say oh so fine, babe, So you say all the time fine, And I was like, you're crying in the corner naked, You're not fine. That was one time READI we said we'd never talk about in the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's not fine, but totally Like humor as a coping mechanism, humor is something that we use to deflect our emotions, and that's okay, there's nothing wrong with doing that, but it can be healthy to actually unpack what those feelings are and sit in feelings as well, because, like I said, there is real power and vulnerability. And when you are the person who is always fine and you're the person who's always making jokes, you become the person who never gets help because people don't want to reach out and help someone who seems like they're always fine, they're always strong. And that's why it's really important to ask your friend who seems like the one who's always got their shit together and is always okay with every situation if they're actually okay.
Speaker 1: So they probably aren't. Sometimes they may be naked in the corner and crying. It's funny. I've come a long way now. I never ever ever told anyone I wasn't fine, and I never cried to anyone. But now I've got a small group of people laws then I'll just have my cry break down on the phone and I'll be like, I'm not okay. And that's it's been so helpful for me to have that group of people to do that too, and it's I think it's finally letting me move in the right direction. So I think this is a really big thing, is to acknowledge that you're one of these things, that you're one of these styles, or that you have principles of one of these styles. Just to acknowledge that, have a think about it, and and work towards getting out of that. So I think that's I've like, it's been a really big thing for me to be vulnerable I am, and that's I don't know, it's great, Oh bloody great, No, it is. But even when you and I are crying on the phone sometimes, like we both do it. We'll be upset about something, but then we'll still be making jokes like deepest like in our tears, like and then we're cracking up, but then we're still really sad, but like we can't just be sad. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But I guess like that also comes, you know, when you're a really independent person, when you felt like you need to be the pillar of strength for yourself because you're like, well, no one else is going to do it.
Speaker 1: Like that's that's the outcome of it. And like we've said at the beginning of this, there's no right or wrong, there's no bad way of being. You haven't done anything wrong. You're not broken, you're not deficient, you don't have issues just because you're you're not sitting in a secure attachment style just because you have traits of all these other things. Like we've all been through some shit in our lives that's affected us in different ways. That's made us skeptical of relationships, that's pushed us and pushed our boundaries. But it's really healthy to understand what those things are so that you can work towards becoming a secure attachment type. That's all this is. It's not about shaming anyone for sitting in a category or struggling with their emotions. And I know there's going to be loads of people who are listening to this episode who are like, oh, like, I'm totally fine.
Speaker 2: I have a totally normal attachment style. I had a totally normal upbringing, and that's amazing. Like, there are people out there who have been super fortunate. There are people who have really fucked u childhoods. There are people who have really fucked up relationships, like you, brit Like you know you are like, well, my childhood was great, but my first real relationship was so chaos, yeah, so messed up that it then totally rewired my ability to trust or to feel love again. That's why I find this so interesting and so important because it allows you to identify what's happening in your life and make changes to have a better life. That was fucking deep.
Speaker 1: That was deep. We're about to get deeper, all right, give me the last one. Number four. It's fearful avoidant attachment. Now, this is like I'm fucked, You're fucked, We're fucked. It's fucked. Everything's fucked, where the laws on file and falls on fire. But this is also really important to know that this is the absolute minority. This is five percent of people. Four percent. There we go.
Speaker 2: This is four percent of people who actually had this as their predominant attachment style. And this is like, this is some serious trauma shit. This is like you have had an extremely traumatic childhood and it takes years of therapy. There's also often substance abuse or abuse of other kinds that are involved in this attachment style.
Speaker 1: So this is very rare, but it's very real. It's a really hard one for these people that are in this style because they're in this like constant conflict of what they want to need. They really really want to avoid relationships and are scared of it. But on the other sense, they're craving it and they want it and they don't want love, but they really really don't want to be alone too, so they don't there's no balance for them. And I can't imagine this fight and storm that they would have in their mind because all they want is this need to be loved and secure, but they're so scared of it that they could think of nothing worse. At the same time, like, how what do you do in that situation? I think this is when it's really really important to go and seek help, go and see a professional.
Speaker 2: I don't think that sort of attachment style is something you can really work through on your own. I think if if the trauma is that deep seated and like you want to feel loved but you're so fearful of being loved that you lash out and push people away, like that's when you have to go through some heavy lifting with a therapist. There's lots of stuff to unpack there, and there's lots of things about yourself and about your relationships that you have to talk through.
Speaker 1: And like we said earlier, you can change your attachment style. You just have to a RECOGNI so do the quiz. There are so many different quizzes. There are ones that have like two hundred questions that are deep and they go into every aspect of your life, and then there are some that are like fifty questions. There are some that are twenty five questions. We're going to put two of them in the details for this podcast anyway, So we both we both did a couple of them. One of them I found really great because it's like a very intensive questionnaire that you can do. One of them is a little bit more top level, so we'll put them both in that way you can choose. But I also think like during this time of twenty twenty crazy COVID, this has been a.
Speaker 2: Real amplifier for relationships. You know, this period of being in lockdown with your partner, this period of like working from home, spending all your fucking hand together, this is really really put the microscope in a lot of relationships, and for some of them it's galvanized, it's major relationships. Even better, it's made you absolutely certain that you are with and supported by the person you love. And then for other people it has really amplified the flaws and made you go, holy shit, like this, we've got some problems here, We've got some stuff we need to work on. So do this attachment theory questionnaire and have these open conversations with your partner along with your in the love languages is one as well from a few episodgo because that is bloody good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So just to summarize what therapists and psychologists do say to do if you do want to try and change your attachment style, this is gonna sound like very obvious. We've said it a lot, but it's obviously so important that every therapist always comes back to it. Number one is just identify your relationship patterns. Just look back at at like what Laura was saying, look back at your past relationships. Hers were all the same, they were all toxic, they were all because she was in a place of need not want. So go back to your past relationships and identify them. Assess your current and past attachment style. See if these patterns are still relevant now or if you slowly started to change. And the big big one, which seems so damn obvious but none of us do it enough, it's work on your self esteem. So it's super common character stick across all of these insecure attachment styles. To have low self esteem. You just need to learn to embrace and love yourself and look after yourself first, be okay on your own And we say that so much, but it really really is so important to get to a place where you're happy with who you are, You're happy with where you're going, You're comfortable in your own space and your own time and your own thoughts, and from there, a whole new world opens up. And I think if we all sit back and be really really honest with ourself, all of us at some point in time would have had issues with our confidence and self esteem and we probably still struggle with that now. It fluctuates.
Speaker 2: I mean I even think now, like I feel like I got to a point where I was like, yes, I feel very self confident. I feel great about myself now that I'm thirty four, and I feel like in the last year I've aged about fucking seven hundred years in a year. There are days where I feel totally insecure again, Like it's just I think it's that level of having self love. It's dynamic, and you know, I'm so happy for the people who are like Buddha and feel enlightened and they've reached it, and not just on the superficial social media level that we see all the time where it's like love yourself, here's a photo.
Speaker 1: Of my cellul lit. I mean really actually experiencing and practicing self acceptance. I think it's very, very hard, and I think there's no shame in saying that. Sometimes sometimes you practice self acceptance, sometimes you feel insecure about things about yourself, and you know, it's dynamic.
Speaker 2: It shifts and you can. You just have to work towards having that as more of a constant in your life. Actually, one thing that Brit put down Brit did the notes for today's episode.
Speaker 1: For every episode, talking like every sixty episodes. I do the research too, excuse me. Okay, So one thing that BRIT's written down here, which I actually really think this is great. You know, there's a lot of fruit through around self love and self acceptance. There's a lot of like.
Speaker 2: Woo, like love yourself no matter what, embrace everything, and like that's great. But you know what, sometimes there's often so much self acceptance talk, especially on social media, that if you don't feel like you're at a point where you totally love yourself, it almost makes you feel worse that, like everybody else is so fucking in love with themselves and I'm not. So I love myself that much totally. Like sometimes I have to switch off, totally switch off and mute people because I'm like this, this constant conversation about how accepting you are of yourself makes me feel like I'm not really winning because I'm like some days I feel great and some days I still struggle with it.
Speaker 1: And that's like where I'm at. Yeah, and that's okay, And that's when you know, to turn your social media for a day or two totally. Well.
Speaker 2: One of the things that BRIT's written down, which I think is actually really great, is instead of like standing in the mirror and telling yourself an affirmation that you don't really believe, like, you know, maybe you think you need to stand in the mirror and be like, I'm beautiful, I love myself, I'm worthy of love.
Speaker 1: You don't have to say that. Why don't you start with something that's more about self neutrality and like actually accepting who you are, not loving yourself yet, but just having some acceptance and being like, you know, like I'm a good person, I am worthy of a relationship, I am worthy of being loved. Like that is enough to set you on the right path towards rewiring your brain and convincing yourself, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, step it up when you feel it. Having a good day, Yeah you look hot today, you looking hot.
Speaker 1: But on the days that you're not feeling that, be kind to yourself and be very conscious of your internal monologue and the words that you're using to describe yourself, because if they're not words that you would use to describe your friend or somebody who you just met on the street, that don't use them to describe yourself in terms of self neutrality.
Speaker 2: Is that hey, you're saying neutrality, neutral neutral reality, neutrality neutrality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't roll off the tongue. I don't know if you're saying it right. In terms of coming to self help talk with Britain Laura. In terms of self neutrality, one thing that I would say to myself and I still do say to myself is you deserve to be treated the way you treat others. I think that's a really good one because it's not I'm not pep talking myself like yeah you look beautiful, you're hot, you've got this, you can win the world. It's literally it's about this. It's literally just about saying like, you deserve to be treated the way you treat other people. And I think it's just a really good one to reset your brain and your thought process and be like, no, you know what, I do deserve this and I don't have to sell for anything less. So I think that's a really good one to start with when we're talking about this, like look in the mirror thing yeah, totally. You don't even need a mirror. You don't need a mirror.
Speaker 2: And also, like, and this has nothing to do with this episode, but I'm gonna say it anyway because I really really believe in it, Like, your worth is not based on what you look like. And I think that there is times where we really need to get away from this idea that like, to be worthy and to be successful, you need to be atypically beautiful.
Speaker 1: Like that's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Your worth is not based in your beauty. And we're all gonna get old, we're all gonna get saggy, we're all gonna get pigmentation, we're all gonna get wrinkles.
Speaker 1: Like that pigmentation really, isn't it. Well, that's my jam. We all know that that's the one thing that gets me self conscious. But yeah, like we're all gonna get those things. And if your worth is based in how you look, then you're really going to struggle when that goes, you know, when you're getting pitted against twenty year olds and you're in your late thirties, Like, you need to work on having pillars of value that are not based on your looks, which is what social media does to us. These days, so like that is totally off topic, but I'm pretty sure that's a topic we should talk about it completely. The other day, I know I could go I was just about to launch into my own I was about to be like intelligent and human. This is a doing a three hour podcast and that's our whole week gone, guys on this podcast. No, I think Look, I think we've gone into it some pretty solid depth. I think we've covered a lot. The last thing I want to say, and we're not going to get into this because there's so much into it, but I just want to make you aware of it. These attachment styles can translate into your work life as well. So if you're having trouble at work, you're not progressing, or you're you're in charge and you're having trouble with other people, they can actually be bringing these attachment styles into their work. And there's so much information on that and the internet. So I just wanted to to flag that with you guys. It's just something you think about if this triggers anything with you, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: But also on top of that, it's not just like when we've been talking about romantic relationships, because obviously that's something that we focus so heavily on on this podcast. But it regards to your friendships, in regards to your work, in regards to like how you communicate and build relationships.
Speaker 1: On a day to day level. Like it's all. It affects all types of attachments and all types of relationships, big and small. It's just that, you know, often the biggest relationship that we kind of have to deal with is a romantic one in our life. That can be like the flagship one that all the others kind of get compared against. Yeah, my biggest relationship is the one I have with food, and that's a healthy one. Thank you, Brittany. It's a solid one. All right, guys, it is time to move on to the last segment that we do. We never an episode without our sucking, our sweet, our highlights, our lowlights, the best and the worst of our week. Now this if you're new, hey, this can be trivial. It could also be really serious. It just depends on how your week's going. So Laura, you want to kick it off.
Speaker 2: Okay, my suck for the week is that I don't feel like I had a weekend at all. It's really not a big suck.
Speaker 1: But works being crazy, crazy crazy every day has felt manic and they're not throwing on top of it the fact that we have to do two episodes a week, which we love doing. Don't get me wrong, guys, but it's.
Speaker 2: Just this constant I feel like it's a constant carousel of work at the moment, which has been a lot because we're also in between. I don't know, does any mums out there? Did other mums struggle with this? I haven't put Maley into daycare yet, and I'm really struggling with the concept of putting her into daycare. And so Matt and I and we have a babysitter a couple of days a week that comes for a few hours. We're trying to manage that and it's just bedlam and we're kind of drowning a little bit at the moment. But I know that putting her into dayk would the answer to this, but I just can't bring my mum brain to put her into daycare.
Speaker 1: Daycare can be I mean, I'm talking about my nieces and nephews. I've got a lot of friends their kids go to daycare. My nieces and nephews froth it. They love it. It's where they learn to engage with the other kids, they do paintings. It's literally they're learning social skills from a young age. I think I think a lot of parents have trouble and I think you're having it with the attachment because you've been there every day. Not that we've been talking about attachment issues, but no, I totally get it. I know she'll love it, she'll have the time of her life, and you need it, like your brain needs.
Speaker 2: Her to go to daycare. I never thought I would be this sort of mom, Like I never thought I would. I always thought i'd be the sort of mom that's like, oh, yeah, she's old enough, put her in daycare. Like, you know, I thought i'd be really chill about this sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh you're not. I'm so not. Like, I'm so not the type of mum I thought I was going to be. I'm way more I'm not that I'm anxious, but I'm way more sensitive about, you know, letting go of these baby times and like allowing her to be taken care of by somebody else. Like this is something I'm really really struggling with.
Speaker 2: But it also is impeding on my ability to do work and just to have a normal.
Speaker 1: Life in general.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I feel like I have absolutely no time for myself as a human that's.
Speaker 1: Not a mom or a work person. That was that. And I also feel like I can't speak. Why don't you start with like one day a week and just get a feel for it. I mean, you need it. You cannot do you run two businesses and your mom Yeah, I basically physically can't.
Speaker 2: I absolutely and something has to tip it eventually. But like right now, at this period in my life, my suck of the week is that I'm dealing with the anxieties around putting Molly into daycare.
Speaker 1: That's my suck. Yeah, okay, well I'm gonna help you with that. Let's do one day a week and we'll work from there. You can hang out with me on that day, Okay, Right, I'm like, and I don't need advice. I just need other moms to say it's okay, I fucking get you. It's exactly how I feel. And so I'm running myself into the ground because I'm trying to be daycare mom and everything, daycare mom, business owner, everything, my sweet for the week, my sweet for the week is also business related. So even though business has been so crazy, Tony May things are great. We have a brand new range coming out, and I've just spent the last couple of days shooting that range. All of our content amazing, all of our campaign imagery. I'm so stoked. So I'm that's going to be coming out late the next couple of weeks. So I'm like, I feel like I'm a really proud mum because my second baby just had a baby. I'm not even just saying this because I'm a cheerleader. I just wants some free stuff. No, I've actually never had anything from her. I don't I like people to know this. I'm not using this for the friendship I've never had any I have never given britt Any free Tony mail. I need to. I feel guilty using my friends to HOWK my stuff and I would never ask, So, like, bitch, I want some a It's Britt's birthday this week, so my god, I'll know what she's getting from me. She's gonna get a whole horde of Tony made jewels. I actually forgot it my birthday in like three days. Oh my god. No, I've seen Laura's stuff. She shows me the campaign as it's going and it's actually insane, like I had to pick my job off the ground and keep your eyes out for that one episode. It's brought to you by Tony Mate and uh yeah, so Tony May sponsor jump online, Tony May dot com dot you you may as well. It's streaky business. Okay, my suck. I'm same as you. I don't have a kid, but I feel like I've got a kid. I don't know why I do it to myself. I actually think it might be a thing because of because I'm single. I like to be busy. I think it's just because you're a massacres and you like to you get joy out of like blowing yourself through pain. Well, I don't have no. I think it's just like I don't know what. I've gotten to a point where I don't know what to do with myself. If I have free time, I physically I go. I'm weird. I'm like, what do I do now? That's why I just like go for more runs and stuff. This is so brit always wears active wear so that when she has free time, if she's sitting at home by herself, she can just go for a walk. Like I actually don't know brit to sit still. It sometimes makes me feel anxious because she's always doing something. Now like thinking about it, I'm like, that's actually I perpetually. I went into Mama Mia last week because I had to do a podcast with him and Kelly Bless you. I know you're listening high. Kelly was the host of the podcast, and she was dressed up beautifully and I looked in and she's like, oh, and you're active way and I was like, oh, yeah, like just in case I need to go for a walk. After she was like, what the hell is wrong, I was like, I don't know. I I need to be ready for anything at any time. I need to be ready for any compulsive walking that has to just happen. Oh but no, my psyche is literally especially now I've just started filming this short film. Work at the hospital is nuts. This podcast is going nuts. Instagram's going nuts. I'm not complaining, but I've just booked myself in every minute of the day from like six am to ten pm. Love it, but girl's tired. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also, I guess in this current climate, you've got to appreciate the fact that you are busy. You know, those people out there who are struggling and who would give any to be busy during this time. So like perspective is important, and we both are very grateful that we are able to be crazy during a time where like things are so fucking uncertain.
Speaker 1: Well that's why people are like, why do you work so much? Why do you work at the hospital so much? Why do you? And I said, because I'm forever grateful that I have the opportunity to work, and I will never ever take that for granted. And also, like when you're doing influence and stuff on the side, you're like, I don't know where my next meal ticket's coming. Yeah, you just got to say yeah. I'm like, but my sweet is like, well, actually this could have been my suck to. My family has decided to do like this family bonding. Oh I saw. I know. You would think family bonding would be like weekend away or let's like have a board game pizza night, But no, my family have decided to do an off track like a trail run through the jungle. I say the jungle because it's more dramatic. It's the bush. It's the bush through the Australian jungle. A half marathon where you have to carry you back pack with like space blankets and whistles and food, and they all think that this is going to be really fun. So that's what we've done. We've signed up for family bonding hunger games essentially. That is literally my idea of hell on Earth. Like I would rather but my brother in Lauren, brother and sister in Laura doing it like it's a i'ld rather break my ankle. It's a whole big thing. My dad's sixty four, he's Papa tones He's so fit. The man gets up at like four thirty every morning. He does and trains before he goes like he does pull ups and push ups and waits before he goes to work as a builder for night. And he's insane and he's the one frothing and he's like, whoa, let's all go and do this. And I'm like, I'm only doing it for my dad. I'm like, I'm doing this because I bloody love you. And if my sixty four year old daddy's doing it, how can I say, no, this is your mom doing it. Oh no, she's gonna be the water girl.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm right there with Missy. I'm not I'll bring I'll bring the kool aid.
Speaker 1: It's fine. If you knew my mom too, that wouldn't surprise you. She'll be there with the watermelon. Yeah. She's like, she's like, I will cheer you on the sideline. I'm like, Mom, it's the bush. There's no sideline. She's like, I'm not going to the Bo's like, I cheer you in spirit. Well, that's sweet for you. Sounds like a terrible, terrible suck. But I'm glad that we, you know, have our opposites. Can we just talk about this is the longest podcast we've ever done. We had so we were so chatty today, so chatty, but also the last episode, the sex Ologist one that we did was a bloody banger of an episode and a long one too, brit We just get in this room and can't stop ourselves. We had some really great feedback from the Sexology Chat as well, so we're glad you guys like that, and I'm glad that you guys got something from that, and.
Speaker 2: We will actually do another Sexologist Chat in the future. So if you do have any other questions, sexy questions, whatever it is that you want to know, things that maybe we won't answer, we will file that shit and keep it safe for when we have either either Juliet Allen or a different sexologists on board who can answer some variety or varied questions. But yeah, if guys, if you have any ideas of people that you want us to interview on this podcast, send them on over as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like literally send the person here, yeah, to in my bedroom so that I can put them on speaker. Guys, thank you so much for tuning in. We love your support, We love getting your feedback. It really really does it for us. It just means the world to us. Like we are so sick for our reviews. It's our guilty little pleasure. It's like my hit at the moment. Seeing you guys share how you're listening to Life on Cut. We absolutely love that. When you're going for a run, when you're going for a coffee, some of you are cleaning the house and like your toddle is dancing to the theme song. We can't get enough, So keep sharing those. Throw on your instagrams and tag us because we love to reshare them as well. So if you're not already following our Instagram page, it's Life on Cut podcast. If you're not already on the Facebook group. Get on it for the Batch chat and for all the other goths. That is also Life Uncut podcast. You know the drill. Guys, Tell you mom.
Speaker 2: Tell your dad, tell your dog, tell your friends, tell your sister, to you brother, just tell everyone you know what, and share the love because we will love live, reatus Pliny, love it.
Speaker 1: Bavacuta al the Babani, Bavacuta alabam the Baaaa