Speaker 1: Is It Just Me? Podcast by a couple of Mitchells. We're celebrating Mitch Combs's birthday. This week is twenty five.
Speaker 2: The Old Farty have a bunch of surprise guests on the show just for him.
Speaker 1: But I reckon, We've got room for one more.
Speaker 2: Don't you.
Speaker 1: Oh there it is a surprise guest, Alie Wound. Is this a super secret?
Speaker 2: Please welcome the final birthday guess?
Speaker 1: Announcing the comeback.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty, they released their first song in six years, Burn You Down, in March twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: It's shot Sex, Shot.
Speaker 3: Devil, I'll be still my Sean is here?
Speaker 2: Oh God, hello mates, O man, we are good Mitchell, Happy.
Speaker 1: Birthday, Happy birthday, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Wow. I twenty five? Right, and remember what we were saying the other day, Janna when Jack vigemin here. It's like when you're a fan of someone when you're you're young, it just kind of it always stays with you. So I'm just like, oh, Shortsacker talking to me, Sean Shortstacker back.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: It's like today we got like our first I don't if I even say this, like a first first when things get back together.
Speaker 2: Jeez to you, we're all pissed anyway. So wow, Sean Mitch is such a big shortsack fan. He adores you. We've even done something with Sean in the past on the show, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was telling you about how I noticed that Sean followed me on Instagram and I was like, dying my inner fan girl, that's just kind of unwavering. Was very excited about that, and then you took my phone and tried to call him and it was it was the whole thing. Yeah, very embarrassing. But anyway, you are wow, cause I like your stuff. You guys are funny.
Speaker 1: Thank you, mate, That's very we appreciate that. And let me tell you Sean.
Speaker 2: Sean was just like, do you feel like, because you guys like TikTok famous as well, do you feel older people don't get it?
Speaker 3: They don't get the TikTok well get the other Instagram pie. Well that kind of works for us, to be honest, we don't necessarily want them to get it. It's a different thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're happy that they don't get it.
Speaker 2: And my parents wouldn't know how to listen to a podcast if they try, so.
Speaker 3: I really do need to thank you for just kind of keeping up with my taste in men, because when you were in the tight skinny jeans like emo looking guys, that's what I was into at the time. And now you've got a child and it so happens that I'm into daddy's now, so you've just really adapted with my knees really, so thank you for that.
Speaker 1: You're more welcome.
Speaker 3: Don't all of these short Sacked members have kids now? We all do. Yes, I got two, and the boys all have one each, and we all have beers as well, so we're like, we're fully embracing this whole dud thing. It's a little bit less rock star, but I still love it. I feel like I'm growing up with short Sack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can't wait for your old man face.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll do the RSL Club. Yeah there, Yeah, Mitchell will be there.
Speaker 3: I've already been to one at the Orange ex Services, so like I've done it once, I'll do it again.
Speaker 1: Are you sure, short stacking On?
Speaker 2: Yeah we played there, didn't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: My dad drove me down especially for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's sick. It was just very change.
Speaker 3: It was like this the old ladies place and we were playing there.
Speaker 1: Don't forget Sean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mitch's a country voice, so that's his kudos are orange it is? Yeah, Hey Sean, this is all we wanted, a great, big birthday surprise.
Speaker 1: You're an absolute legend. He's so nervous. She's very often speechless. But you've done it. Sean. Oh, well, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Have you have?
Speaker 1: You have a good one. Thanks Sean, love you bye, love your guys.
Speaker 2: You can get tickets to the rescheduled Australian to on November December twenty twenty one special guest between you and me for a touring dot com see Shane.
Speaker 1: We'll talk soon. Thanks May. That was awesome. I've got at him.
Speaker 3: He's good as he fucking lived. Wow, is in the Central Coast there receptions, no fucking good.
Speaker 1: He's near the beaches and let me tell you. Trying to get him on the show. Oh that was hell. Oh why do you say that?
Speaker 2: He's got an Android And he wasn't answering FaceTime calls. I wanted to prep him this morning and he didn't answer, and he's like, can we skype?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you mean skype? She's stuck in the air. That short stack Will.
Speaker 2: Big Is it just me you should follow these idiots online?
Speaker 1: Search a couple of metches