Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're all a crush and a teacher, haven't we.
Speaker 4: Maybe instead of riding a bike, they're riding a donkey.
Speaker 5: You're getting four D right now gold.
Speaker 6: On this new olveun I've got that has four D. Heating sent me a message yesterday. You know now you can connect up to.
Speaker 4: Just about every the oven send you a message, shent me a message.
Speaker 6: Sent me a message going, U is it hard or soft water? This area really starting a relationship with me.
Speaker 5: It's getting a little bit of a light bands.
Speaker 3: It's a bit needy.
Speaker 5: Do you know, by the way, are we in a hard soft water area?
Speaker 4: I forget, but I remember having to google it for the same reason. Some sort of thing in the kitchen that sucks in water, and to know if it was hard water.
Speaker 5: I don't think what's the oven doing?
Speaker 3: What's it doing with water? Anyway?
Speaker 6: I have not want a message back going happy to answer, but just so we know, what are you planning to overthrow me this weekend with heating water?
Speaker 4: That's the sinkster main you stuff.
Speaker 5: It's going to take over. It's making the big move this weekend.
Speaker 4: No, our old oven. Well, even though we had at the last place, which was new, had this thing where it would sprit stuff in the oven, it would spray moisture on it.
Speaker 5: But this is it. It's got this like a sprinkler in there and it's oppressed the flap that will open up and fill some container.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's better be good for baking. I think like it'll spritzer cake.
Speaker 5: Not having bakers, we don't need to about any spritzing. So anyway, did you know I think we have soft water. You're quite correct. Australia is predominantly a soft water country. That's the one you want, is it.
Speaker 4: Yes, hard water means it's got like weird chemicals and stuff.
Speaker 6: That's the UK mainly coo in the water over there. That's what if you had any of the muddy Thames water, it's mainly plopping there.
Speaker 5: So do we all watch the game last night?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a.
Speaker 5: Bits the high lights not to start of it, and then that.
Speaker 7: Was slow I missed the comeback but then not come back heartbreaking.
Speaker 5: Oh you should be a pro commentator. Slow the comeback and then not come back and a report back to your Bruce and the studio.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, the comeback happens so late in the night, because if we went into the ninety nine minute, I think it.
Speaker 6: Was I've seen some dodgy goings on, and I'm not not saying anything, but I've never heard in my many years of watching soccer off eleven minutes of extra time at the end loan hold host Nation. Wait a minute, guys, don't like this whole losing to Nigeria.
Speaker 5: Chuck on eleven minutes. We can't do that.
Speaker 6: I don't matter most of the ausi's watching, I don't understand the game anyway.
Speaker 4: Extra time if us say two or three minutes, if there's been some kind of injury, maybe five.
Speaker 5: Half the time there three minutes. Eleven minutes is a long time. It's about another twenty percent of play.
Speaker 4: And then the commentators when it got to eleven minutes agos and they should put a bit more on because there was even some stopping during the eleven minute.
Speaker 5: Wrap it up to fifteen. Actually that's a nod number. That's just got it.
Speaker 4: We just play a whole nother ninety watch.
Speaker 6: A moment in history for the women. We get to see ladies having a good time out there. Chuck on twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: But when we scored that second goal that hit out, I did believe with the one minute remaining of extra time that we could equalize.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 6: Though, they don't need to start the coverage a whole hour before kickoff today, there's not an hour. About ninety percent of it is the ongoing drop of Sam curs Car, poor Sam Ker. I mean, the whole team really are missing out on the world's number one player. She sat in that chair they've got for a now, just on the bench that been made to watch it all. It's like, here's what you could have won, sit and watched this, cheer them all long.
Speaker 4: There needs to be some sort of royal commission into what's going on in that training academy, because why during training they've lost three star players and now we're now we're fighting for our position in the World Cup on Monday nine, when we should have been already through to the quarterfinals.
Speaker 6: I know, I know, big game here though in me on Monday night against Canada, it actually is a must win game. It's a huge game or they're out. So the good news is two goals. They kept fighting right till the end of Matilda so they can. I think the Founder's gonna be back for Monday night's game. Two goals means you get to win not one, but.
Speaker 4: Two bush cordless vacuum with the crevice nozzle.
Speaker 5: Sucky Sucky is back. What the suck times two. Welcome to Friday, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Jack just said a fair point to me.
Speaker 6: Even Sam curscalf said the doctors have another look at it today. It's forty percent better push her out for the first half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Australia wants to see her out there, right.
Speaker 6: And then to get the other ten players second half they get get a goal just to stand on each other's shoulders across the goal, you know, like a human pyramid is just keep the goals out.
Speaker 5: That's all I be doing. I mean they've saved what six or seven billion? Right?
Speaker 6: Don Andrews as right not in the Coneth games inject that with whatever Lance Armstrong used to take into sounds car Fion.
Speaker 5: To get out Monday needn't come back all right. Time for double Thumbs Up Friday, where we go around the team and we share with you the things that were into this week. Perhatsy what's it for you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we caught the Wham documentary on Netflix last Saturday night.
Speaker 5: Prop of my list too talk about that. It's great fun. Did you like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I learned a lot.
Speaker 7: I know it sounds silly because that was my you know, Wham was my era and everything, but you know, had the Choose Life t shirt and everything, But I didn't actually didn't appreciate the relationship between George and Andrew, like just how close they were.
Speaker 5: That's quite amazing story to be reminded of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's actually quite beautiful.
Speaker 7: And they were school schoolmates but had this really strong, obviously really strong connection that you know, extended into this amazing four years or whatever it was of Wham.
Speaker 3: So I really loved that. And I also got a greater.
Speaker 7: Appreciation of just what a mastermind George was and just how Yeah.
Speaker 5: The documentary really shows what an amazing right and the producer.
Speaker 7: You amazing, amazing, And also how it was very obvious, you know, towards the end of Wham, that that he needed to project into a solo career, like he was just the showman on stage.
Speaker 3: He was just so ready.
Speaker 7: For it, and how Andrew supported him in that and and said, no, this is what you need to do fully support you.
Speaker 6: How about that bit there with that friendship where it just goes to voiceover and says Andrew going.
Speaker 5: And George sat me down and said, maybe it's better if he just has one hundred percent of all the royalties for the songs. I get it. Tough conversation out with his schoolmate. You don't have any more money. I just give you like a weekly sort of cash.
Speaker 4: It's quite high, isn't it ever?
Speaker 5: Split thinking I'm writing all the songs, you're out there dancing with your soft Daniel underpants. We've got to readdressing Siah a bit.
Speaker 7: But the royalties at the start were quite like, really putrid.
Speaker 3: They goble something like was it two percent? In the UK?
Speaker 5: It's saying what I get here?
Speaker 6: My sum takes ninety eight percent, she says, to cover costs like the lighting herepparent is very expensive at the moment utility. But it was literally keep the lights on and I get two percent, which seems very fair.
Speaker 4: Well, she's about to.
Speaker 5: Because you've got a raam of old eals.
Speaker 4: And oh my god, you down and Ford.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now I thought it was I thought it was a really really it's a really well made documentary that doesn't outstates welcome as well as punchy, isn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, we loved it, and I actually wanted more, Like at the end of it, it's like, I wish there was more to this it was. I think I'll watch it again this weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed it and highly reckoned.
Speaker 8: You know why.
Speaker 6: I found interesting as well, And I don't know if this was true for you guys as well. There was a bit in their relationship when they first met.
Speaker 5: Well I didn't know.
Speaker 6: This because George, you always think he was like the front man. He was charismatic, he was good looking, he was the main singer, and he was there with his buddy. But I didn't know in real life George was this very shy Greek kid at school, right, Andrew was very very charismatic. They've got all this like old sinny eight footage. You see Andrew is like early George and then bit by bit. Andrew even says George became me ate.
Speaker 4: Him and then spat him out, So he took his royal he took his personality in charisma so fast. What did Andrew have left the documentary and so true though I.
Speaker 6: Know meeting friends where you do absorb some of their sometimes, especially when you're younger, you're not trying on out.
Speaker 5: Influenced a bit like them, a bit a bit like and you.
Speaker 7: Originally It's so true though, because you know, at one point Andrew was what you're looking at that old footage, and you're right, it's like hang on. George was actually almost like a reluctant singer at the very beginning. So I thoroughly enjoyed it. Something that the other thing this week, I.
Speaker 3: Was going to call you, George Jack the Favorite.
Speaker 5: Horrible because it makes me Andrew, I'm.
Speaker 4: Absorbing your personality not all.
Speaker 7: My favorite thing, Jack, that you've brought to this segment is the scrub Daddy.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've got another dishwasher based after this, so and I'm.
Speaker 5: So excited to tell you what a great tea.
Speaker 7: Well if it's half as good as Scrubbed Daddy, I'm really excited. But I've found a little friend for for scrub Daddy, and it's the Daddy Caddy. And what it is I found this at I g A.
Speaker 5: I've got one of those.
Speaker 6: Is when my laptops kept don't do any daddy, caddy.
Speaker 7: So what it's to hang up your scrub, to hang up your scrub daddy, and you put those things through his eyes because and then it just doesn't like wallow when you cover it.
Speaker 4: So what are you stick it up behind your sinking.
Speaker 5: Pats's pantry.
Speaker 7: It's great, It's got little suction cups and I just leave it there. No, but then it gets all all foul and then you tip up a tick out a cup of tea and it gets all over your scrub daddy, and it's not.
Speaker 4: Really respecting him. Should be. It's not respecting him. You should be hanging up.
Speaker 5: I got the best thing to scrub after this this after nine.
Speaker 1: O'clock Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Patsy loved the WAM documentary, which is very very good. There's another documentary. I think it's also on Netflix. I'm three episodes into the four it's called Chimp Empire. If you've gone on to the home screen on Netflix, you're a scene it there.
Speaker 5: I'm midway through.
Speaker 6: When I was midway through the first there's a documentary, right, but I was midway through the first episode, right. My sixteen year old came in. She goes and starts to watch five minutes of it, and then she goes, wait, is this a documentary? Yeah, what do you think we were watching? She does, I thought it was a movie. They've got these plotlines. I went, this is nature.
Speaker 5: This is about at the moment, Abrahams. They name all the chimps.
Speaker 6: I've worked at my dream job in media now to be the guy who names all the chimps on Jimp Empire. So you've got these names on Abrahams, Guss, Nadine, and then there's some fella that is randomly called pork Pie. I'm like, why are you going to do my boy like that?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: But the other one's Abrahams Gus Rollins, and study there's pork Pie.
Speaker 6: So anyway, it's about these two rival factions. I didn't know they were rival fractions. They're very, very territorial chimps. The footage right is unbelievable. They're right there because these days are four K cameras. I've never seen anything like this, because they name the chimps and it's all about at the moment. The whole thing overall is like this sense of power in the chimp Empire, the two different empires, and they're running two different ways. You actually think it sometimes because it's so violent on us. You're watching Game of Thrones, their moments to deal with Abraham's the center of our power and how he's using Miles as his offsider.
Speaker 5: Then there's Gus.
Speaker 6: Chimps go through the same developmental stages as us, so when they're teenagers, they already struggle to have identity. They don't have and Andrew Ridgley to help them out. And so there's this fourteen year old called Gus who's struggling to bond with anything.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: My daughter says, you can't watch it anymore. It's too close for home when she was fourteen when she moved here. I cannot recommend it. It's enough.
Speaker 5: He's amazing.
Speaker 4: Is that Gus the one who's not getting groomed? Because I heard Riyo No, Yeah, that's how they been talking about this all week, and they were like, how sad was this?
Speaker 5: Clarify that wasn't a concept of chimpmpire.
Speaker 6: I'm not talking to a younger male member on the show about grooming and how we need to we really need to have a.
Speaker 5: Chat about that regard.
Speaker 4: But you said, we're saying how sad it was? That essentially he wasn't getting the bugs picked off his back.
Speaker 5: No, that's how they bond with each other. I didn't know. It's very good.
Speaker 6: Two things I also took away from chimpan Pie is one, they hunt and eat monkeys for fun.
Speaker 5: I thought they were vegetarian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought they hate leaves.
Speaker 5: When you see them just pop off a head off this monkey and eating and share around like a popsicle, my lordie. And two I got I'm not David Attenbrock, clearly, but their back sides look like they're all blown out, like it's scrambled eggs because they're not to put some cgi underpants on the chips.
Speaker 4: So you want four K, you get four.
Speaker 5: That change the diet. Stop eating raw monkey like that blown out of your backside.
Speaker 6: It's just a terrible look at my four K TV Jackie boy. So yeah, I cannot recommend enough. It is brilliant. It will break your heart. I'm dreading what's going to happen at the end of the fourth episodes. Only four episodes.
Speaker 4: All right, I know we have to get the news, but just quickly, I'm going to take us back to the kitchen. Patsy mentioned the sdrub Daddy Caddy.
Speaker 5: So if you people don't have to be with scrub Daddy is a very good scourur.
Speaker 3: Oh it's the best very scour in the world.
Speaker 4: The best ever and the number one item that's ever been on Shark Tank over two hundred million dollars in sales worldwide, Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: So I got something else in the kitchen that is just I'm loving it so much. At the moment. When we were overseas and atanker sister's place, she had this spray dish soap instead of like the one that you squirt out onto a sponge called Dawn Powerwash, and I've got it since I've been back again. It is the bomb in the kitchen. So you spruy powerwash.
Speaker 7: We used to have Dawn liquid, but then it like disappeared over here.
Speaker 5: Well maybe in the.
Speaker 4: Springs, maybe they pulled back everything they were doing and they like, let's just go into the spray technology one hundred percent. So you spray, you get you got stuff caked all over your pan, whatever it is you spray this on, you leave it for a minute and the SuDS will like dissolve what's on the pan.
Speaker 5: And a minute. If something is that powerful, I'm thinking, what the hell is it? Don't know the chemicals that you're seeing, like the local fish have got nine legs and that's and hairy backs.
Speaker 4: You know what it is.
Speaker 5: But then you come from even for a minute, it's on it.
Speaker 4: You come through with scrub daddy and without even putting, so they're teaming up together.
Speaker 5: You just originally I'm George Michael.
Speaker 4: Scrape it off. And then you've got a clean pant. So can you get hold of it here or you importing it? I got it on Amazon to deal with. Yeah, I found it on Amazon. I'm going to you know what, I'm going to get one for the whole team. And next time, next time you spray, got a pot cleaner excited about cleaning dishes, you don't have to squirt out the dish.
Speaker 6: It's such an effort to do that. Such an effort is chipping upside down the port.
Speaker 4: Wait to you flat Earth.
Speaker 1: A Christian Christian Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 6: All right, let's get into today's when billboards. As we're heading the weekends. At the end of week one stored her in this next week. Every dow on the show, we give you control of the billboards. There's big, giant, mega electronic ones, ones that you see at the moment, the Pan Highway, Balty Bridge, Princess Freeway, Tyler and Monash your message on there. Within minutes we got one yesterday down of Donald. Listener called Donald from a little place called Donald out past Horsham. Where to try and put Donald on the map. This is the way with Australia genius idea. A giant kookaba five meters high.
Speaker 4: Five minutes high. The only thing they need extra funding for it because they've got about twenty percent of their money they need. At the moment, the billboard says, wouldn't you love to see a giant kooker Burrough Donald Victoria is building one. Cash needed the Christian O'Connell sshow dot com dot.
Speaker 6: You okay, can we just have a little impromptu drum roll here? We'll actually how much came in the last twenty four hours? All right, Patsy giant please?
Speaker 3: Oh I thought you're pushing a button.
Speaker 5: No no, no, that's when I said, can we have one? I don't speak to machine like that, not yet. Two twenty five dollars. I'll keep that. John Roll gunning is. It's ended at a bit too Rubbi, it is it is. I mean, what does that paved quarter of an ear? What does that get? You want to fight me to cooker Burrough one.
Speaker 3: Of the towns.
Speaker 5: But listen, it's the start. It was an awareness campaign. Is that they was aware campaign, the cost of living, the cost of cooker Burros. Everything's from the roof right now.
Speaker 4: And sometimes when you like send something through your bank account, it takes a day or two. Yeah, maybe tomorrow we'll see the ball of all the money come back.
Speaker 6: Maybe someone like Bezos or Zuckerberg was on the monash. Yes, all the tala and they just made a note, you know, to do it over the weekend, must donate and buying that giant mega fight me to hide cooker Borough.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 6: So that's the message that we've had up Now we need a brand new one. We spoke to Charlie two days ago and they have a kid's song out today which is very very good. It's called I Love Avocado. If you've got kids, this is your assic kind of instant hook.
Speaker 5: For a kid's song. They're called easy pas songs called I Love Avocado. It's good, straight into it. You can imagine your kids, bother belong to it. The school run. It's good. Charlie's on there. We're going to put them on the billboard to give this song a big push. Charlie, good morning, Good morning guys. So your song is out in the world today. Are you all excited? We are.
Speaker 9: We're incredibly excited. Woke up this morning. Swords on the children's charts, had a lot of really positive responses.
Speaker 4: It's already charting.
Speaker 9: It's on the children's charts on iTunes.
Speaker 5: Who knew there was even a kiddy's chart. I didn't even know that. Where is it?
Speaker 9: It's hidden. You definitely have to go looking for it.
Speaker 5: What number are you in the charts? We're going to listen.
Speaker 9: Number number three already.
Speaker 5: That's incredible. Well done you in at number three.
Speaker 9: We're all pretty shocked this morning.
Speaker 4: Who's ahead of you?
Speaker 9: Who's ahead of us? The Pokemon theme.
Speaker 5: And the time listen number three straight in like about at number three is amazing. So, Charlie, who else is in the band? Introduce us to them?
Speaker 9: So we have Michael King, who are introduced on Wednesday as the Vision Guy.
Speaker 5: That's the old Vision guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's still sitting heasy letting you do the interviews at called a seventy do promo.
Speaker 9: We have Harmony Brien who is our exceptional singer, and we have Elliott Baker who is also an exceptional singer.
Speaker 6: And what do you do by day? Then hopefully this is going to become the next big thing for you guys. But in the meantime, what do you all have for day jobs?
Speaker 9: So Michael and Harmony work at dream World and also Michael performs around with Blue Humphrey Bear Bananas in pajamas wiggles. He dedicates his life to children's entertainment. Elliott is actually was this last year. He was Astralia's Phantom of the Opera.
Speaker 5: It's like marvelous symbol. It's a traveling Wilburies.
Speaker 9: Here and I actually work in education support.
Speaker 5: But this is I'm so exciting for you guys. Number three already you must we get such a thrill. So are you off to work later on this morning?
Speaker 6: While you be sort of checking your phone to see how it's going, doesn't get up to number one?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I am so basically he said, straight to work this morning.
Speaker 6: I wish you all the best for all of you, I think it's I genuinely think it's a brilliant kid song. All right, so let's do a bit with the billboards, Charlie and for the rest of Easy Peasy. Do you like the message to one of our listeners texted in on Wednesday, which said, Hey, Google play, I love avocados by Easy Peas.
Speaker 9: I think it's great.
Speaker 6: We tried in the studio. It's set off Rio op Producies. He's on an Android phone. It starts to try and find your song.
Speaker 5: And play it.
Speaker 9: Great.
Speaker 6: Great in fanto that we're saying off chaos right now, right now people, Okay, so do we want anything?
Speaker 5: Will be happy with that?
Speaker 6: Charlie, Hey, Google play, I love avocados by Easy Peasy.
Speaker 9: I think that's got it. I think I think the clear instruction is the best thing we could ask for.
Speaker 4: Okay, And in small text down the bottom, do you want death to the Pokemon theme or anything like that? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I think we keep it all friendly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have worked in children's education, be fire.
Speaker 6: Well, listen, we're going to push us up now, so we'll be up in the next couple of minutes all over Melbourne, so hopefully it can start get you moving up to number one today, which I really hope you get there.
Speaker 5: It's a great song. I wish you all the best.
Speaker 9: Fantastic, Thank you so much, guys, we're all super appreciative.
Speaker 5: All right. So it's called I Love Avocado. That's the song. They're called easy Peasy Jack. Let's send it. Let's put it on the billboards, the billboards of Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Hey, Google play I Love Avocados by Easy Peasy.
Speaker 5: There are at number three. Let's get into number one by nine this morning.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 6: We came behind the Matilda's a slight setback yesterday, just a slight setback. But the good news is two goals to on the Matildas means you have two chance to win and amazing bosh cordless vacuum that's coming up in five minutes time.
Speaker 5: Right now, Patsy, if you start sleepwalking, well.
Speaker 7: I'm not quite sure this is a mystery you might be able to help me solve. So yesterday morning, when I got up, I could not find my newest glasses, like the usual glasses I wear. I normally put them on the bedside table, and so you can imagine when I got out of the shower. You know, it's stupid o' clock. Getting dressed and get the keys ready to go to work. Oh my goodness, I don't have my glasses, can't see to drive. So I had to go find an old pair somewhere in the back of the drawer. And I thought, well, that's really strange. I don't know where I've put them. I looked everywhere they could possibly be. They went there, And then after the show yesterday, the Love God texts me and says, could you not find your glasses morning? Because I've found them and sent me a screenshot. They were upside down in the back of our walking robe like this up under the clothes.
Speaker 5: A Scooby Doo mystery.
Speaker 6: It's like, have gone missing? Where are they? This is one of the mysteries of our time. Toot and Carmon Patsy's upside.
Speaker 3: Down glasses and how did they get there?
Speaker 6: I've got no I'm just going to put my Shotock Holmes hat hand.
Speaker 5: Pint Pierre, did you drop them?
Speaker 4: No mystery, especially if it's in the wardrobe as you're getting changed.
Speaker 7: I hadn't been in their jack all day yesterday because I lay all my clothes out in the bathroom for the morning everything, So I don't even venture into the walking rope. How did they get there?
Speaker 5: I think we should have a chat patch about the definition of the word mystery.
Speaker 6: It promises so much a mystery. Someone says, have we solve this mystery? And he goes the glasses were there and the wardrobe tied.
Speaker 5: You were long? Crap the hours I.
Speaker 3: Can't count for what's happening in between.
Speaker 4: It must be sleepwalking or ghosts.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't think the ghost.
Speaker 5: Dressing saying and what do you do at night? I don't know, putting your face cream on?
Speaker 3: But not even near like the door of the walking robe.
Speaker 7: I'm talking like way like in the back, in the bowels of the walking robe.
Speaker 4: How deep the.
Speaker 5: Bowels of it? Jack, we really are into the valley of the Kings. Just keep going, Just keep going, Okay, into this, just keep going.
Speaker 3: That's where Chris stuff is. He's got this.
Speaker 5: Tiny rot a narrow legs with one shoe.
Speaker 7: So I don't know whether I've fallen asleep with them on my head?
Speaker 5: So are you setting your sleepwalking into your wardrobe?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I was doing, because there is no.
Speaker 5: With your glasses on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know whether.
Speaker 7: I have I fallen asleep with the morning my end, I like woken up through the night throwing.
Speaker 5: Them Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: So many options here.
Speaker 7: So many unanswered questions going into the weekend, all these loose threads.
Speaker 5: Patsy, all right, we take a break on the mystery and come back to it.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question, you know, Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 6: You can always text me throughout the show anything you want to share or say, Sonia, happy birthday to Soldier Boy? Can you play a song in celebration?
Speaker 4: How did we miss that? Come on?
Speaker 5: Why we're here every day? Okay, every day? I say it must be at some point this year it hasn't been so far. Where is Soldier Boy's birthday? Come on, guys, got on it. We've got to get better at this stuff, these golden opportunities.
Speaker 6: Still we got two hours to get it right. Yeah, eight hour we do a special hour of deep cuts. Has he got deep cuts?
Speaker 4: I think they're only deep all right?
Speaker 6: So the Matilda's a narrow loss yesterday, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: It's all about Monday. Mary Fowler is going to be back. Samka probably back at that chair.
Speaker 6: They're making us sitting at the side of the pitch right now, poor thing.
Speaker 4: You don't feel confidence in your idea that you just had for a calf on.
Speaker 5: A injector with all the drugs that used to give Lance armstrong And I've also knowed it that we get a photo of Sam Curs calf, we put it up on the station website and we get everyone to stare at it with positive healing energy manifestation to put Australia and friend Soldier boy.
Speaker 11: When they are Matilda's sto you win some funky stuff o'connal's goal of.
Speaker 1: We love it when.
Speaker 5: They store a goal.
Speaker 11: When Matilda store our goal windle stuff ens.
Speaker 5: Two goals last night means two oh, I've current prizes thanks to I and S on the goal of on the kitchen Barthom and Launtry experts hurry into on their nine show.
Speaker 6: Rooms today over the weekend. The massive savings they will not be being on price. Give them a go, all right, Jack, what do we have two of today?
Speaker 4: Cordless Bosh vacuum cleaners. Of course they come with the upholstery nozzle, the crevice nozzle, the mattress nozzle, the floor nozzle and the shoulder strap.
Speaker 6: He never prize You're not rambo though, cleaning out that mattress, hoover the mattress, debris.
Speaker 7: That vacuum my mattress every time I change the shape every Friday.
Speaker 6: You ever seen Patsy How the skin she sheds. It's like a snake, it is. Whenever she leaves, there's like another pats that's on the floor. We always have to go, guys, go and get my strap. I'll get that bosh on and I'll get that crevice.
Speaker 4: I'll take her up and fair to the bosh. It does a great job of cleaning it.
Speaker 5: Up to be fed to the boss. Guys, please hashtag be fed to the boss Friday. All right, so we have two of these to give away, two of these to give away. Do you know what's back? What the suck is back? Our bosh has sucked something up. You've got to listen and guess what it is. What's this? What the suck?
Speaker 4: What is the mystery object being sucked through the vacuum?
Speaker 5: What the suck? Calling? Now you could be winning.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: What the Suck to put Australia in Frank.
Speaker 11: When tilders you win, some sons up mister O'Connell's goal of then when they score a goal, wind Matilda score ra goal win cool stuff.
Speaker 6: Yes, listen Matilda's do not do not do not stuff this one up. We've got big stuff planning for you. Over the next couple of rounds. The prizes go up and up and up and up. In the final, every going World Cup Final B Day, they clean up, you clean up. It's all there for you girls. It's all there for you girls. Hopefully this can motivate them like a ten. That's a way do this for the listeners.
Speaker 5: On God one four three.
Speaker 6: We've got to get in that final for the B day's sake right now though, what great prize is that the qualifying rounds where every single goal the Matilda score you win.
Speaker 4: It's not quite a B Day, but it's a bosh called this vacuum clean out. I mean, if you, I guess you can improvise it as a B day.
Speaker 6: Gold of fun is here, So pay what the suck well, you gotta guess what is our bosh improvised and sucked up?
Speaker 5: Give me Christian.
Speaker 6: I can't get through on the phones it is Jack today? Is it Jack's lonely love sock?
Speaker 5: Oh? That old friend God, he's looking for his mates.
Speaker 6: No, Mickey, be no, all right, just stay some guesses. Now you've got to guess what has the hoover? What is the vacuum sucked up?
Speaker 9: Give me.
Speaker 5: Lily coome morning.
Speaker 12: Hell are guys lely?
Speaker 5: What do you reckon it is? Mate?
Speaker 10: I reckon it's vacuuming the mattress.
Speaker 4: It's not the mattress.
Speaker 5: It's not the mattress. Tough luck, Lily, have a good weekend, mikeys, thank you, Mike. Good morning. Comecas No you I'm good buddy. You a good week Welcome to the show. Now, Mike, what do you reckon? It might be?
Speaker 9: I think it will be some tissues on the ground.
Speaker 5: I can't understand why you would think tissues. But it's not tissues. Tough luck. Might. Let's go to John. I think we just had John, but always going to go at a second, have we John? Hi?
Speaker 1: Christian?
Speaker 5: How are going John? What do you reckon? It is? I reckon?
Speaker 12: When you're putting on and off your skin.
Speaker 5: Putting it improvised?
Speaker 9: You John, on your hand or your face.
Speaker 5: A lot of.
Speaker 6: Old dead skin coming up there. Now you'll be surprised to know it's not the right answer, Johnny boy. But nice try. Let's go to be anchor. Here, come morning, the anchor, good money? All right, what do you think it is? Let's play this again?
Speaker 12: So it's yeah, that's wrong.
Speaker 13: Maybe you know the bottom of the curtain.
Speaker 4: M hmm, it's more squeeze. It's a more squishy sound, isn't it squishy?
Speaker 5: More squishy? You need a new bosh at the moment, De Bianchor, I.
Speaker 13: Do, because mine my brain. New vacuum cleaner that I brought about a month ago, broak four days to coast.
Speaker 5: Do you know we got two of these? You can have one, rises Jackie boy, give it the good news. What you want?
Speaker 4: You want to call this bush vacuum cleaner with upholstery nozzles, crevice nozzle, mattress nozzle, four nozzle and a shoulder strap.
Speaker 5: Or yours Bianchor?
Speaker 9: Okay, oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 10: Goal.
Speaker 6: All right, let's get on whoever whoever you like the sound of chuck them on the here they can have one.
Speaker 4: Answers win price, got it. Motto of the show that's.
Speaker 5: It wrong means right, Andrew, By gosh, there you go on. Very good Andrew, you what you can tell us all the way out? Well done, Friday, What did you think it was?
Speaker 12: By the way, spaghetti.
Speaker 5: It's not the right answer, but you still want closer.
Speaker 4: It was our closest one. It was a food, Andrew, have one more guess, squishy food.
Speaker 14: Marshmallowy doesn't work, marshmallow.
Speaker 5: Well done, you still want that, marsh Andrew?
Speaker 14: Right, I just got to ask, did you get my email I send you pictures of the concrete poor we did yesterday? Boys?
Speaker 5: No? Was it in? Of course? It's the big poor at six? How'd it go?
Speaker 14: It went really well? It went really well. This is I emailed your emailed you a couple of videos, so you could say I thought Jack might be interested, but any hell.
Speaker 5: I'll be interested. I love a big poor as well. Was it the it? Was it the five meter one? Do you get all the five meters field? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, well a thousand squares we did, so I was.
Speaker 6: Running the whole metric systems, this whole Soldier boy birthday.
Speaker 5: Things blow my market today.
Speaker 4: But Andrew, imagine the concrete will be a bit dusty when it's sets, So you can vacuum it up with the new vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 14: Always be said absolutely, thank you very much for that big.
Speaker 5: Future radio you have all right.
Speaker 1: Andrew welned up the Christian O'Connell show podcasts.
Speaker 5: Yesterday. On the show chapter Guy called Darren a place called Donald.
Speaker 6: Donald has learned from a lot of places around Australia, Donald and invested money tourist and money marketing, big bucks into trying to build something massive big. This country is famous around the world for very big things.
Speaker 5: Some of them brand them, so we hope they get the giant Kokobar.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm looking to do, is a five meter high kokob to put Donald on the map.
Speaker 5: We've done some research.
Speaker 6: There have been a couple of big things that never quite got off the ground and he'd off the ground and up.
Speaker 5: Into the air.
Speaker 6: Rip the big Chris when they tried to be a giant Chris Hempsworth.
Speaker 5: She is out of marble, of course, of Greek God.
Speaker 4: Remember we talked to the town mayor, yes, and he was all about it, but he didn't even know what he wanted to build it out of that stuff.
Speaker 6: Five years on, construction still yet to have started until in nineteen queens intown of her King roy and launched a foulder attempt to build the big nut.
Speaker 5: Do you want to be known over the big nuts? Townsfolk were jealous of their rival city of Chinchilla had a big melon. What we need is a big nut nut versus Mellon. My money's on the nuts. Rip the big bin chicken in Burgh. Thousands of signataries but never getting off the ground up into the air. Hopefully the kookabar of Donald isn't another No, the kooka bar is going to make him.
Speaker 6: But don't think of this because this country is famous for these big things. If there was a Mount Rushmore, a giant, a really big, bigger Mount Rushmore here in Australia and it's only got the four best big things that are around this country, what has to go on there? Right, make your case, state your case, But just one big thing that you love would have to go on the Mount Rushmore of Australia's big thing part Just, Katelyn, what do you want to make the case for?
Speaker 3: It has to be the.
Speaker 15: Big banana, without a doubt, the coolest big thing in Australia.
Speaker 5: Now, why is it the coolest big thing in Australia. Just a giant banana.
Speaker 3: Well it's one.
Speaker 15: It's positioned perfectly for everyone that goes through Coffs Harbor.
Speaker 3: Right, so when you drive, yeah, as you're leading COFs Harbor.
Speaker 15: No, I don't know, it's not as you're going north towards Brisbane.
Speaker 5: Right, perfect position is because if it was east, Yeah, not the same.
Speaker 4: I just hate to detour somewhere in Coffs Harbor are going to We're losing time.
Speaker 5: Here's stuck in the freeway system of COFs Harbor.
Speaker 3: We see the big Banana.
Speaker 15: The best thing about it is you can walk through the big Banana, which is epic.
Speaker 5: And again that's the best thing about it. You can walk through it.
Speaker 3: No, but also it has a toboggan.
Speaker 15: Well at least it you can get frozen bananas dipped in chocolate, which is the best thing for a kid. So we used to go and visit it every year when I went away, we used to stay and more googlegad Yep, you.
Speaker 5: Should go and visit every year. Kids were its that time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we walk through and you won't have to detail.
Speaker 5: Walk through it again.
Speaker 15: I believe it was also one of the first big things in Australia. So it was born out in like sixty four, I believe I do.
Speaker 4: Agree with that.
Speaker 6: I think it's I think it should go on the Mount Rushmore. It was the first at the top, the top, right the top, and again you walk through this Mount Rushmore, but you go through the banana first and you buy those frozen bananas.
Speaker 5: Caanain genuinely like it's Christmas.
Speaker 15: I'm so proud of the big Banana. Like I can't express to you how great it was as a kid. It was the best thing we ever did. We were like the big Banana, guys.
Speaker 3: We got photos in front of it every year. I'll send a photo to you guys, but yeah, it was great.
Speaker 6: I want to see you looking happy in front of the big banana. All right, lines are open now, so the big Banana. We're agreed, just going on the Mount Rushmore. Very big things in Australia. What else is up there with it? Like a kid on Christmas, dake, I guess you go and play with your remote control car.
Speaker 5: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast talking about big things in Australia. What are the best ones? Though?
Speaker 6: There's a Mount Rushmore for the best four what has to go up there? Nine four three, Christian are talking about the ones that aren't here anymore? Please, can we have a moment of silence for the chine earthworm in Victoria? Where was rip the chine earthworm? It got demolished a few years ago. If you demolished a big thing, you need to replace it. I should think with a bigger thing. Whatever it is?
Speaker 5: All right? So Patsy, what would you have up on the Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 7: I'd go the big giant koala at Dad's wills Bridge.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 7: You go in his belly and go up the stairs, and he's got eyes like he's own crack.
Speaker 3: He looks a bit sort of startled, doesn't he. The other one is the.
Speaker 5: Massive we've got nothing.
Speaker 7: What about Kelly at glenn Rowan in my old romping ground. He's standing between his legs.
Speaker 5: Any one for one? Linda, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning Christian and Crewe.
Speaker 16: Now, if you're thinking about the big banana, don't bother you may as well just drive past, take a photo and just keep going. If you wanted to see something, you could see the rocking horse in Giant Rocking Horse in South Australia but the best of all would be the Giant Globster in South Australia.
Speaker 6: Now that is that's great. I've got phots of my kids under that. They were excited. The Giant Lobster is great.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it was excellent.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you've been to the Giant Lobster too, because he's got a dark place in our broadcasting history. On Hamish and Andy.
Speaker 5: Why will happened?
Speaker 4: Well, similar to us trying to raise money for the Big kooker Burrow yesterday, we tried to raise money for the Lobster when it looked like it might have to get demolished because they couldn't repaint it or something. It costs twenty grand to keep him upkeep for the lobster, So we did a drive and like everyone raised money for the lobby.
Speaker 6: Mind this is Hami Shnandi his biggest, most successful show ever.
Speaker 4: No one, you know, poultry amounts. No one really wanted to put in their own hardened to the lobster. So then we had to do and I'm embarrassed to say this the worst thing we've ever done probably on the show. The Bank of South Australia said, look, we'll come in and we'll give you the twenty grand, but you have to interview our mascot on air. So we had to interview a magpie.
Speaker 5: That's not Judge Jack. You never know what's around the corner. Have saved my laughter.
Speaker 4: We had the interview. Remember your magpie called the piping shrike on.
Speaker 5: It pushing all the banks different? Oh no, poor folk.
Speaker 6: Well if you see the giant lobster and look at the paint, how good it is? You know Nandy had to pay the piper for that.
Speaker 12: Good morning Steve, Good morning gang, Happy Friday to all Friday.
Speaker 5: Steve. What else has to go on to me? The Mount rushmore?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 12: Okay, don't worry about your big lobsters and bananas out at Clyde in Melbourne, South East. And they've got my giant wheelbarrow and let me sit to you. It is dead set, enormous. It would be between five and ten meters high. It has to be fifteen millions long. It's a dirty, great, big, rusty old wheelbarrow that is in the middle of a playground.
Speaker 5: Can I ask why.
Speaker 12: I'm I'm almost tipping. Its a nod to the farmer folk that used to be on the land before, before they turn into housing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe a hat. It's iconic. It's like the giant wheelbarrow.
Speaker 4: Big things. It's not that big.
Speaker 12: Have you seen the flight of a normal wheelbarrow.
Speaker 5: He's got listen, he's got proportion. Okay, we understand a normal wheelbrow said, let's not fold out over the mega wheelbarrow.
Speaker 4: I'll give you that. It's bigger than a normal wheelbarrow. But we're talking about the banana of the clod, which has.
Speaker 5: A lot you can walk.
Speaker 12: Give me a Today we go to the Clyde Cricket Cricket Club and every one of us we drive passes wheelbarrow and the people haven't seen it before. They're absolutely gobsmack.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I'd be gol smack, Steve. It's a strong case. Thank you very much. You come, have a good weekend.
Speaker 12: You're welcome to you guys.
Speaker 5: Claire, good morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 5: Happy Friday, Claire. And what big things you go on our Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 10: Definitely the big pineapple and Namble Queensland. It's been there for years and years. I dispute whether it was banana cane first.
Speaker 5: The pineapple was first show the pineapple.
Speaker 6: I met the Bill Bryson, but when he came to I'm pretty sure Bill br say that the Pineapple was first, but.
Speaker 12: I'll be wrong.
Speaker 10: But it's also famous for another reason. Lady Die and Charles came out to tour the Big Pineapple and I was fortunate enough to take the day off school and I managed to get a good photo of Lady Die on the Nutmobile there. So it's excuse me.
Speaker 5: They're now king that the nutmobil. We can't call him that. What do you mean the nutmobill?
Speaker 10: There's a nuts farm next door to the Big Pineapple. It's all part of the one tourist attraction. So they're like little macadamia nuts in half with you know, so you can see through the middle. And yeah, got a really good photo of Lady sitting in the Nutmobile.
Speaker 6: That is a moment captured there that is so good. Yeah, Big Bye Apple has to go on our Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you very much. You cool. How a good weekend?
Speaker 16: You too?
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'comel show podcast.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, we're having a team meeting and one of the team their stomachs start to gurgle and what is that? What is it going on? I always think it means, I guess is where we're all brought up. That means you're hungry, because people always go someone's hungry, doesn't actually mean that. What is stomach gurgle?
Speaker 4: I can eat and feel full and gurgle, So I don't think it's just a hungry thing.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 4: I also think I gurgle more than an average person.
Speaker 5: Do you do?
Speaker 4: You don't you find?
Speaker 5: Yeah? You are gurgling, yeah, And I think it's because you have like one twig a week.
Speaker 4: Look at now meeting oats every morning as well as.
Speaker 5: Any human being that jam jar you're bringing of old school oats. He's got there that or two on stuff like that. It's like a pet.
Speaker 4: Food you reckon. You're a gurgler, tu path. Yeah, I'm always gurgling.
Speaker 5: And is it?
Speaker 3: It's just your digestion, isn't it?
Speaker 5: But what do you mean by that?
Speaker 7: Well, digestion taking its way down the bow and it's grabbing all the good bits at once, and all the junkets chucking further down the bow, so it goes out the back end.
Speaker 4: And that gurgles, does it?
Speaker 3: Well, it's doing It's like a little factory in there. Isn't it. It's like I'll have a bit of that. I have a bit of that.
Speaker 5: Don't want that. Tell me what you would have made a great teacher the way you explain that actually about grabbling goods bits you had me on that. I like that.
Speaker 4: Just we have no idea. I don't know, no, no, no, I just like the sound of it. Kids are engage.
Speaker 5: Five year old They believe anything if you say it like that. Because it sounded good.
Speaker 4: I imagined it was something to do with air pockets between food. So say you have something before breakfast, then our lady, you have some breakfast and there's an air pockets excess gas. I reckon, gas is involved secreted.
Speaker 5: It's gas secreted? Is it is that right? A gas secretes? Is the liquid secreted?
Speaker 4: You know when you get a fist of goot?
Speaker 3: Well, no talk about.
Speaker 4: Like we used to have toys called ghak, which is it's just good clarification. Yeah, you folded over yourself in the air in the middle and then you squish it and we go sound gurgling. I think that's what's happening with the food in our stomach.
Speaker 3: It's being folded like folding it pushing.
Speaker 4: The stomach like it's just like as it's turning everything around like a washing machine. It's kind of folding over it.
Speaker 6: Thank god, we didn't design human beings the way we're work shopping how the body might work. Can anyone shed any light? What is going on?
Speaker 5: Doctors? Melvin, please call the shower.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question you know, Kyle's show podcast.
Speaker 6: What do you think? Have a guess? What is going on with our stomach's gurgle? Adams's texted in saying it's an internal fart. Adam, I do not believe you're a man of medicine. I do not believe there's an internal air biscuit. I'm not sure about that. We have Josh, who's obviously midway through year twelve is eighteen. Good morning, Josh, Good morning morning Josh.
Speaker 5: So what can you tell us about why our stomach's gurgled? Josh?
Speaker 17: Oh, it's just part of your digestive check. So everything's getting ready, it needs to move and by it. So it's basically warming up as you start thinking about food, see food, so producing all the enzymes and getting ready to break it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but why does that gurgle though?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I get that you see food and you tell your stomach, hey, you get ready for this?
Speaker 6: You want to take as like a garbage supposal.
Speaker 17: Yep, that's one way to put it. It's just all the noises going on in your stomach.
Speaker 5: But then if you're warming up, I could understand maybe that the garbage disposal bit is when you're getting rid of the waste stuff. That's a different end of the process.
Speaker 17: Now, well, it's still churning because think of your stomach even around like a washing machine.
Speaker 4: Basically I saided moving around like a washing machine.
Speaker 5: You did? Yeah, all right?
Speaker 4: Is that what you learn in school this week?
Speaker 5: Josh? Year twelve?
Speaker 17: Uh didn't really do anything in the moowis sax season.
Speaker 5: Sorry, yeah, all right, Josh, Well that's a good lucky year twelve. Thank you, Thank you is what you'r eighteen year old boys said? Like, and listen, we had him for a minute half. Imagine being in a car with that. You know, in my mind, he's like six. You know the woman that there's six for something.
Speaker 6: I don't know what to do with all that that young testosterone energy.
Speaker 4: No interest in keeping a conversation going at all.
Speaker 5: Who forced him to call the radio? Show. I feel sorry for Josh in this. He's a victim. Here. Oh here we got here, Peter, good?
Speaker 8: Here you going that?
Speaker 5: Good? Peter, you're mada medicine. You were doctor gastro inst.
Speaker 8: No, No, I'm not so. I'm somebody who just stumbled across the word bore boring my. I think that's how pronounced, and I'm wondering what it meant, and it turns out it's means it's a sound your stomach mate smell at rumbles and what it is. It's produced by the intestinal muscles contracting, extracting all the nutrients and squeezing the gas further down the track.
Speaker 5: That's actually what you sin.
Speaker 3: Layman's turn correct, bobber.
Speaker 4: You like a sponge with I think that was there?
Speaker 6: And Peter, what's the word again? So it's on a matter peic. It's kind of represents what the sensation sound is.
Speaker 8: It's kind of like that. It's bor borrig my, which is b o b O R y g M.
Speaker 5: I great name for an indie band on Triple J, isn't it. I bet that's that's great. Peter, Thank you very much. You cool, No worries loving to here from Stephen Fry.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: This week we had a phone called farm an extraordinary, amazing, beautiful soul called Sue. She called us Tuesday, right in the middle of giving away the billboards for that day, and she wanted billboard just put a message on to say, actually, today I think about her brother. Her brother was going to be getting married in August, but sadly on Monday, right at the start this week, he'd found out that the brain cans that he had I was getting more severe and actually, if he didn't want to get married, it would have to be moved to this weekend as opposed to six weeks times. So Sue wasn't calling asking for help or anything like that. She just want to put a message on the billboards. When we heard what was going on, we chatted to her, and so many people called the show and the station without the day. We were inundated for days and people wanting to help ower to try and because everyone appreciates there's so much work that goes into planning a wedding, and that's when he got like a year or two to plant. Suddenly moving it within a couple of days and you're trying to process everything that the family going through. However, thanks you for amazing how and the incredible power of a sister called Sue. The wedding is happening tomorrow for her brother and a sister in law to be Brian and Heather. So we just want to catch up with Sue and I'll wish you all the best for tomorrow. Sue, good morning, Good morning. So how are you today? You excited? It must have been in a kind of strange crazy.
Speaker 5: Week for you all.
Speaker 13: Oh it has been. Yeah, it's been. It's a gamut of emotions, excitement and and tiredness and elation and everything just all rolled into one. It's been. It's been a rollercoaster.
Speaker 6: Well done though, and thanks for giving us a called Tuesday because it's amazing. Your brother's going to get married tomorrow.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, we've called it together thanks to well, thanks to you guys and the photo Booth Exclusive Events.
Speaker 6: And you've got the piper. I understand you got the piper that we didn't have two days ago. You now got the piper because the one you did have is now the World Championships in Scotland.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, Aaron Gordon, there's been amazing wishing wedding. Sorry, they've been lovely too. That's all we really needed. We didn't, we didn't We certainly didn't want to take advantage of everybody, if that's the right term. We just we just needed to get a couple of things together and which Patterson River Golf Club came through for us.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So, and even the because everything had to be changed on all of the documents. So the celibates running around like crazy, drove into Melbourne to do all that for us.
Speaker 6: I understand the photo booth guys driving all the way because he was so moved by a call and what you're trying to do for your brother. He's come a flight pointok or.
Speaker 13: Something, I know. I said to him, look it's just too far, like he's got young kids. I said, it's too far, don't worry, it's okay, we'll be fine. And he's like, no, no, we want to do it. So yeah, it actually has been great. So well, thank you events, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Isn't it amazing now people we want to help each other out. There's something really magical. So many bit of them moved by what you've been trying to do for Brian. And you're well tomorrow should be your sister in or Heather.
Speaker 13: Yeah, thank you, it's been it's bick. I don't know whether it's sunk in quite yet, you know what I mean, everything you're dunking. It's just year. But it'll be fine. It'll be right on the night.
Speaker 6: Well, and what time is it all happening tomorrow, because we're going to be thinking of you tomorrow. What time is it all happening for you and Brian and Heather and all your family and friends.
Speaker 13: The ceremony is at four I believe now, and then I think they're going off to have photos around the golf club, and then of course we're just hanging all around and then there's dinner. I mean, I think the golf club even moved a seventy sis. I don't know the celebration of the golf club or something. They were amazing.
Speaker 5: You see them in the rain and a bunker. You know, it's the old diddies that they.
Speaker 4: Moved out out.
Speaker 10: Exactly.
Speaker 13: And then we don't envisit it going late because Brian does get very tired. But yeah, we're sort of just going to have all the families coming in. My niece was moving to Western Australia this weekend, and she's postpone that.
Speaker 5: I'm glad it to all come together.
Speaker 6: You will have the needs knees up that you wanted to give your brother something special tomorrow you will. And also we're going to put a little message up on our billboards that you originally called us Tuesday about We're going to give you a special message for you, Brian and Heather tomorrow as well. To look out for those.
Speaker 13: Oh so make sure that we all drive down there and take photos.
Speaker 5: Well, focus on there.
Speaker 6: Don't start doing detours around the Boldsea Bridge and Princess Freeway. You've got a bigger date than that. This is a season billboards. We can take the photos for you, Okay. I don't want to be driving around on the tunnel and see a wedding party under some billboard.
Speaker 5: Couple side of a freeway.
Speaker 13: Dear, you're looking at this quite possible.
Speaker 6: That you will, all right, So listen, I just want to say thank you so much for being the amazing person you are. You're called us Tuesday and you weren't really even asking for help. I think you're an amazing person. You've inspired everyone this week, everyone who heard you call and over the next couple of days as well. You're a special person, Sue, so thank you very much for looking out for your brother.
Speaker 5: And and Heather as well. And also you've still been at work this week and I bore this all together.
Speaker 6: So enjoy your day tomorrow and seeing your brother getting married. And I know that Brian's a big fan of the Beatles. So we're going to play this for you all today and have a great day tomorrow.
Speaker 5: We're sending you lots of love, oh sad with us.
Speaker 13: Thank you so so much. I can't put into it how grateful I am. I'm not special, I'm just a sister.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, you are.
Speaker 6: You're really special, Sue. All right, so enjoy your day tomorrow. Thank you for calling us Tuesday, take care mate well.
Speaker 5: Christian Connell's show podcast Shark Week is here.
Speaker 6: Scientists are warning that cocaine savage sharks. I mean, they're dangerous enough and harascable. Do they need to be now taking class A pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why sharks don't sleep.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, they're wide away, they can't even blink. Cocaine ravage sharks could be terrorizing the oceans. A new show on the Discovery Channel. Cocaine Sharks, which is Jack's logged, isn't it here? Cocaine Sharks start a private Sorry, Cocaine Shark shows that sharks are developing a taste for the drugs that traffickers are throwing overboard. Oh, I see, so we're looking for your shark bands be on theson.
Speaker 6: Great, there ain't no cocaine sharks here, Okay, who's on stage?
Speaker 5: Shark?
Speaker 4: Feel like something's coming to get the It's gonna.
Speaker 5: Eat the comedy jump Lincoln Shark.
Speaker 4: Yes, Silver had.
Speaker 5: Him take tune on and come up with that one. Listeners can't blink one eighty two because they're sharks, gold Bite said Fred Silver. You tooth shark and George Michael. You heard me? George Michael? All right?
Speaker 6: Who else is on stage or George Michael at Shark Fest.
Speaker 4: I had Jew's division. Oh that's good too, gold Crosby, Gills and Nash.
Speaker 5: That's very good.
Speaker 6: Actually that's very cold for that. Oh, the Cocaine Sharks off.
Speaker 4: A game Australian Shark here, Bob Marley and the Bronze Whalers.
Speaker 5: I don't care where it's from. It's not funny, but it's location doesn't out.
Speaker 4: Just in case you didn't know those barign sharks teeth Urban Now that's.
Speaker 5: More I can go. Let we go, all right, House is on stage at Shark for.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast Shark Week.
Speaker 6: So the time wast today we're looking for your shark bands. Who is on stage at Shark. First, let's find out.
Speaker 5: Well Well Well is talking.
Speaker 6: Hammerheads Silver Amy well done MC Hammerhead Gold, Snappy Gilmore.
Speaker 5: That's a movie, Alicia, But thanks for getting involved. It's Friday. Don't red hot Gullea peppers. There were the first one one, Darren the Great White Tea's silver and Grand t shirts by Ray Cyrus, Bronze, Finixcess Gold Boy, Jaws boy. Now that's very good, George, move over, Drake next on stage, Flake silver plus, it's easy. Top of the food Chain. Oh that's good. Apets, Mega Work, Megalodon, megat.
Speaker 4: Work Silver plus, the Food Bits Gold.
Speaker 5: Big Audio Diner Byte, Big Ordeo Diner Bite. Very good.
Speaker 6: Ray Sam's ten and he sent this on him.
Speaker 5: Michael Jorlion said of Michael checks Michael jor Leon Silver plus, Megala, Don McClain American Pie Gold Dorsal rom Silver Puss high level justin Port Jackson five is very good as well. Sharky Shark and the Crunchy Bunch gold. That's a two for their one on Jason. Guys. The beach is closed.
Speaker 6: All this up a little scenario here the beach is closed Megalodon and sonstead of Month and Sons No.
Speaker 4: I was there?
Speaker 10: Was there?
Speaker 5: What's the man doing? He's gonna be happy this weekend bronze Okay, who is best and who's winning the unicorn clothing?
Speaker 4: Congratulations to Darren for the red Hot Gilly Peppers.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: So a slight blip yesterday for the Matilda's slight just one goal man even were talking about what.
Speaker 5: Is one goal?
Speaker 6: That was a friendly friendly yesterday against Nigeria. However, the real game is right here Amy Park Monday Matilda's play must Win Monday from the Matilda's taken on Canada at Amy Park and every goal in Matilda score you win.
Speaker 5: To put Australia and friends.
Speaker 11: When they are Matilda's store you win some funky mister o'connal's goal of.
Speaker 1: We love it.
Speaker 5: When they store our goal.
Speaker 11: When Matilda store rack goal win cool stuff.
Speaker 6: The Matildas need everyone to give them positivity on Monday evening.
Speaker 5: It is a huge game.
Speaker 6: Canada are one of the best teams in the whole tournament. They have to win. Mary Powder is back. No idea win Coat is ever going to play again. We hope she's back Monday.
Speaker 5: Who knows. However, they have to win. Every goal they score on Monday Night's game, you win a prize thanks to a golithon with Ian s.
Speaker 4: Every goal equals a cold this bush vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 5: Come on, Matildas.
Speaker 6: When you hear that, why wouldn't you want to stick a few more in against the Canadians. So what we're going to do also on Monday Show, we're doing winn a billboard. At the moment we've got the golithon, we're going to cross the streams.
Speaker 5: When you put these two.
Speaker 6: Titanic elemental forces together, the Ying and the Yang, I put them together, what do you get is positivity messages on the billboards of Melbourne on Monday. So over the weekend, have I think what message do you think?
Speaker 11: Think?
Speaker 6: Like Ted Lasso, what would he say if he went into locker and perform the night's game against Canada. What would he say to the Matildas.
Speaker 5: That's what we want on the billboards that we have on Monday.
Speaker 6: Let's howp the Matildas. There's too arbit positivity. Must Win Monday motivation, Screw the Canadians. What did Canadians do for us?
Speaker 5: Phone in Monday? What did the Canadians do for us?
Speaker 4: And if we can't find anything, then screw them.
Speaker 5: It's over Canada. It's over. That's all on Monday Show, Must Win Monday. Have a great weekend everyone. We're back Monday. Huggies on the Way.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast