Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: This week on the show, We're looking for your embarrassing injuries. We had some amazing stories yesterday on the show, some of our favorites.
Speaker 1: I was playing basketball with my mate ring was about nine and a half foot, so you could have some fun and dunk on it. My head, brushes and net come down and all of a sudden, I'm like, where are my teeth? My teeth got ripped out on the basketball net.
Speaker 3: I was made of honor at my friend's wedding break my ankle and took places and dissocated it and stopped the wedding.
Speaker 1: The solid ball has damaged my wrist. Wasn't expecting it to be so heavy. Someone just handed it to me and I just felt this between in my wrist. Still a problem.
Speaker 3: Now I'm going to get a bloody Mr Right.
Speaker 2: He's one of my quarters of the show. Ever.
Speaker 4: Nowhere safe, not even passing salad across the dinner table. Can ninja you?
Speaker 2: My wife got the sellard bowled out. Yes, I was a cap of those things. We had a quarter today did himself a mischief. So once we got yesterday after the show Christian. I tore attended in my finger, tugging my undies down in a shallue break at work. I love this one from Naomi. Broke my arm burying the goldfish. I mean, how big was the goldfish? Abi was the shovel? Was the ground hard when you were digging it out? How did you break your arm burying the goldfish? This is some Chris walks into whereby football ground strangely chaosk Pie in one hand, dim Sim in the other hand, football under arm. I slipped on the mud, landed on the football and broke two ribs, lost the dim Sims Christian, but saved the pine. This is all a week before going on holiday. We had to cancel, so I'd hear that Chris Kelly. I injured myself picking up coins for a pregnant customer, blew out my knees.
Speaker 3: Kim.
Speaker 2: I fell over racing my grandson at science works and my shoe came off and I fell on my wrist and broke a rib.
Speaker 4: I know the exact exhibit that they're racing the Kathy Framan.
Speaker 2: Christian. I I've been sat for half an hour and not knowing whether to put this in writing I'm still suffering, never repaired emotionally from two years ago. I got a complete bicep detachment from wiping myself after using the toilet Ria. We don't need to reenact it. The mind's already doing that. I'm thinking, was it one of those ones? You know? Sometimes you have quite a messy clean up operation, don't you, and you do some vigorous scrub. You need that loofer too much detail? Yeah, I'll move on. And this one here from Abby snapped her acl changing her socks. All right, your embarrassing injuries, give us a call down.
Speaker 1: Christian Connall's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show. I merely made a pass in common about the strange but not strange technical problems during poor Rachel Storer's news there. We don't get any of that when Patsy's doing it all, and it wouldn't beyond pats We know what she's like to actually deliberately screw things up a bit. Yea, you know, I mean he said maybe past that.
Speaker 4: I've just had a text fro perhaps going how dam.
Speaker 2: How I tell you what I dare? I dare Patsy, I dare back to you, my friend.
Speaker 3: She knew.
Speaker 2: Why do you listen to harm seven news, Patsy, You should be caring right now, careously. Yeah yeah, poor old Chris right now? All right, So how did you injure yourself? We're looking for your embarrassing injuries nine four one four three Christian. I managed to burst a disc in my neck pressing the copy button on the photo copier. I was out for six weeks. Christian, my brother Christian, my brother boker is tripping in the hallway, was wrapped in a duna one morning while running to answer a phone. He had to up surgery to repair it. What a great brotherly thing to do to actually share that story on Albann's biggest radio station. Happy to call for this one. We don't need you because the next three lines in that text, I will never forget or on seat that. Please don't tell me they really don't do that like a banana. That is just too much. That is horrific. You've also don't seen grim Ones aren't coming on. I just keep hearing Jack, that's a bit too much on the show to that's a level I think, come on to Michelle.
Speaker 3: Christian.
Speaker 2: I broke my wrist at home dancing by my sow try and do the macarena. The kids are all at school. Coffee table got in the way. Don't blame the coffee table. Michelle, all right, you're emboucing injuries. Nine four one four one O four three. Good morning Cindy. Hi, good morning Cindy. Thanks to Coo on the show. So how did you injure yourself? Ah?
Speaker 3: Two year old gren daughter said, let's go down the slide, Nanny and I okay, went down the slide, got stuck with my leg went one way and my body went the other. Torn the ACL joint and a torn killy's pendon got dark. Daughter took me out of this slide and went to doctor and he said, Cindy, you got to stop going down the slides at sixty Wow.
Speaker 2: We oh, Cindy, there's so much going on there.
Speaker 4: They're they're more dangerous than you think. And this is I've just had a toddler, s Denise. I've just started going on slides again as an adult. And you're right. You can easily catch a shoe or something hits the side, catches itself and then you're at wrong angles.
Speaker 2: You're not going down the side.
Speaker 4: Yes, they like you to go down sevent is it I like you to go. I even go down that tubule one. Oh no, it's around it.
Speaker 3: They're filthy as well. I did it.
Speaker 2: You did it as well. So that's a lot of damage you did to yourself there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, six weeks. I wasn't allowed to walk on my arm leg and of course, you know, going with the grandkids and they're saying, come on, nanny, and you're missing al and doing and having fun. I still got slides. I'm not listening to the doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's certainly country tough. Supergram, Supergram Cindy, thank you very much, your story mate. Have a good day.
Speaker 3: Thanks everyone, have a great day well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show Podcast