Speaker 1: So it turns out after all that it was because I wasn't wiping my ass properly. Oh hi, So we never really know how to start the show, So I figure we're just kind of I should make up a couple of fake intros. Yeah, like, I'll get. What I'll do is I'm going to get Chris, a production guy DJ Davis, to restart the intro again, and imagine we're just rolling into the show, just having a casual chat. So then I said, well, if you want that, you're gonna have to show me your double ds. How about you do the next intro?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: All right, DJ Davis, the hit the theme.
Speaker 3: Here we go. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: We never would really talk in real life unless where we're here, So that's the confusing bit.
Speaker 3: You were good today, Gordon.
Speaker 1: Thank you there, Paul. Welcome to the Gordon and Paul Program. This is especially for our listeners like Daniel, who likes a moral conservative approach with humor. Thank you, Daniel. We've taken your feedback on board, even though you're a bit of a dickhead, and the humor will now be a subject to more of a nineteen fifties style velveline. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Anyway, today we're talking about something interesting because.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, I'm just going to come out and say it. Because I got to drive a car, the very first person in Australia to drive a car, and Paul didn't. I know.
Speaker 2: I'm a little concerned, and then you told me what it was and then I stopped caring.
Speaker 1: Wow, I knew, I say, I knew you would say that. I knew you would say this, and I knew this would be the attitude you'd take because you know what, what did you drive this week? Give me some cool cars? Give me two or three cool cars that you've driven lately?
Speaker 3: Are the BMW I four?
Speaker 1: Garbage? Next? What else you got?
Speaker 3: The Tesla modor? Why?
Speaker 1: Piece of shit? Even though I think I'm getting one? What else?
Speaker 2: The ferrari Enzo? I didn't, but I was curious to see what that is.
Speaker 1: For garbage people? Why don't you have a vape?
Speaker 3: I'm still building my.
Speaker 1: Dreams, so, yes, you know what, I get to drive the BYD at three. Yes, Now build your dreams, guys, build your dreams. It's an suv, right, this is an suv. So I guess in terms of size it's a medium suv. In terms of size, I guess it sort of is in the same sort of realm as maybe a Toyota RAV.
Speaker 3: Four YEP c X five.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say it's quite as big as a Junday Tuson, but its main competitor would be the mg Z S EV yep yep. Especially in pricing. It's quite affordable.
Speaker 2: Well, it starts off forty five thousand dollars right now, that's cheap an electric suv.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's before you get the rebates with the government rebates. So dan it I think is about forty four thousand, or let's say about forty five thousand. Extended range is roughly about forty seven.
Speaker 2: Which is pretty cheap because it goes from fifty hours to sixty In terms of battery capacity, it is pretty cheap or affordable.
Speaker 1: Sorry, affordable, Paul, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Trying to remember what you were told to say here.
Speaker 1: It's arguably one of the most affordable EV's on the road right now, Paul, Thank you, thank you, thank you. Anyway, Yeah, look, numbers wise zero to one hundred and about seven point three.
Speaker 3: It's about the same as an entry level model. Hy. Yeah, in terms of performance.
Speaker 1: Seven you warranty, what have we had for DC charging? DC charging times are about twenty This is an interesting one twenty percent to one hundred percent in forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's a little bit bit of a furfey because the DC charging goes up to eighty kilowatts, which is significantly less than most other cars in the segment. And it's only that fast and inverted Commas fast because it's a small battery. So if it was a bigger battery, that DC charging rate would be kind of inadequate.
Speaker 1: Still, the range is pretty good.
Speaker 2: Well, they're claiming a WLTP range of four hundred and twenty kilometers. It's not bad, Yeah, which is reasonable, especially for that price. I mean that's for the long range version, so that price isn't terrible in terms of in terms of the range.
Speaker 1: I think this standard don't quote me on this, but I think the standard is roughly three eighty. Have you got the three twenty three twenty So that's still probably it's about the same as the MG.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in and around the city, that's going to be fine. For longer road trips, you're going to be need to be charging more and stuff like that. But I'm curious what's it like in person, because I've seen pictures and I know you spoke about how random some of the stuff was inside the car when you saw it at your red carpet event.
Speaker 3: What did you think I.
Speaker 1: Should preference this by saying they're worried that I'm going to piss off a lot of car journalists, your mates, So I will say that I obviously I've got a radio show that gave away a house that also had this car parked in the garage, right, So there was a bit of a deal made.
Speaker 2: That's a bit of you've got your second car a bigger pardon, and then you've got this second car.
Speaker 1: No, no, this is the car before I've given it away the house. So I've gotten preference over this competition winner. But so obviously there was a bit of a relationship there. So I guess I'm I've got access to it in conjunction for what I've done in the past.
Speaker 2: Yes, And to put into context your access, I haven't been given access to critically assess the car, which is a little curious to me because I don't care if we don't drive it or never drive it. But I think that before you buy it, I would want to test it out thoroughly to make sure that it is worthy, is what.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just getting a message in might ear now. Yeah sorry, Emperor, Yes, sir, emperor' ze. No worries, okay, I'll have him executed. No worries. Okay, guys, welcome to the Gordon program. This is the Drive Show. Paul now now no longer exist.
Speaker 3: All fell down the stairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah he disappeared now, but.
Speaker 2: In all seriousness, I hope this works.
Speaker 1: I sent him to a re education camp.
Speaker 2: I have stated previously though that I'm just a little bit dubious about their plans on rollout. Okay, they claimed that it would be here already, and so far we've seen one car which was left hand drive and one car which was right one drive drive. Yes, we haven't seen anything else.
Speaker 1: So well, look here's what I'm being told. All the orders will be delivered in July as promised.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, July's just around the corner.
Speaker 1: The corner we will see yup, So they are on their way. Look, I think basically a bit of background for about by ds. They're the highest selling I want to say car company, and but I think it's the EV Yeah, EV sector. But they sell obviously a bunch over there in China, and now they've launched here in Australia. They claim, I think in by twenty twenty four they're going to have six different models, including an electric ute. I don't really know. I think there was a I think there's a smaller car on the way. Let's call it an add O two, which will take on the model.
Speaker 3: It's called the Dolphin.
Speaker 1: No, that's the name of that toy that sits at the bottom of your bed, under your bottom drawers. I'm just looking at I'll ask you what are you doing tonight? And you shadily always say I'm going to Sea World. Let's just say I'm gonna free Willie.
Speaker 3: Well the Dolphin.
Speaker 1: Tell me more about your dolphin? Does it talk to your rabbit?
Speaker 3: It's in China. It's badge, does the Dolphin?
Speaker 2: And it was previously known as the EA one. Yeah, so they're saying that that's going to be well under thirty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I guess, going back to your original question, what was it like in terms of let's start with the interior. The interior is quirky. It is not that everybody's tastes. Now, this is what way though?
Speaker 3: Why is it quirky?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing this and this isn't coming from BYD. This is coming from other articles I've seen on it, and I don't know if I believe it, but it was like, apparently the interior is inspired by health and music and so yeah, well and again that's that's not coming from BYD. That's coming from just articles I've read. So the interior, I guess it kind of looks a bit. The dash is a bit sort of wavy and textured, and I guess can look like muscles in the body. They've got they've got got that.
Speaker 3: Stop stop, I'm going to get up and leave it a minute.
Speaker 1: Why it's a fantastic car, Thank you, sir, Thank you much. It's got the side pockets, for instance, are these giants sort of red? Like all the side pockets are these big red strings and they're elastic and they just hold things in. Have you not seen it?
Speaker 2: I've seen the pictures and I just all I've seen is pictures, and I'm like, I just don't don't.
Speaker 1: You think that's fantastic. That is the sort of a tent. And look, the middle console is the air conditioning is apparently supposed to resemble dumb bells. Are you looking at it now?
Speaker 3: I am, yes? What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you think about it?
Speaker 3: I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: I understand now when you say all that stuff, but I still don't understand.
Speaker 3: It's just odd to me.
Speaker 1: Look, it's not gonna be to everyone's taste, I will say, and I'm being genuine about this, right, this is not me ass kissing. I thought it looked terrible in photos, and when I went to see it, I and especially when I went to drive it, it's almost like they've toned it down for a Western market. So it definitely looks a lot more palatable when you're in the car, and it actually it's actually quite good. I like a quirky interior, like it's one thing to get like as stripped back as a Tesla, but you look at, say, an interior like a Mini. I love that sort of stuff. I love the fact that they've kind of gone, let's just throw everything at it, let's give it a theme, let's do all that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So look, I'm going to reserve judgment until I see it in person and drive it and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: How does it drive?
Speaker 1: Look? It drives great. The interior is actually really comfortable. It's got pretty much everything you need. I will admit that the car that I had didn't have Apple Car Play or Android Auto, but the it will have that, if that makes sense. So whileless charging, it's got a fantastic sort of screen in the middle which actually rotates, which I think was really cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, as in when it's done, or to get better perspective.
Speaker 1: On it, so you can you can have a sort of lengthways or landscape.
Speaker 3: Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh that's interesting. Okay, you can't really see can you see? Can you see the kind of the background there? Can you see the dashes a little bit sort of textured, textured and wavy and all that sort of stuff, and look a little bit curvy. May not be to everyone wants powered, but it's not too bad.
Speaker 3: When the screen rotates.
Speaker 1: Everything else rotates with it with it. So yeah, interesting, it does Like.
Speaker 2: I didn't seen that before. That's that's a that's an innovation.
Speaker 1: Oh you're you're happy with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think that's reasonable.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't mind it, hang on and Brazil, Yes, and we've decided to keep him hold your fire, so let him let him. Yeah, look, just cancel the firing squad. That's cool. Yeah, look, it's it's it's very cool, and I think I think it's a good little feature to have. It's something other guys aren't doing, and it's it's sort of a no brainer as well. Why isn't Tesla doing that? You know what I mean? It drives really well, it handles quite well. This was just city driving as well, so it's definitely not as harsh as say a Teslap. But the breaks, look, it claims to have regen breaking, I personally think they could improve on that.
Speaker 2: What was the battery full? What do you mean when you were doing the regen breaking? Was the battery full about seventy percent? Okay, because normally the full of the battery is the less regen breaking it will allow you to do.
Speaker 1: It's just well, yeah, this has two you can two options. You can have low region or high region. And I was I like a good strong regent. Yes, this was very light, but look handles great around town. I think. Look, I think given the price point and given though let's say the MG EV. Would you consider that a compliance car?
Speaker 2: It is, but they've priced it accordingly. This is front will drive as well, and I think that if you compare the two side by side, this looks far more modern than the MG. The MG is fairly dated now.
Speaker 1: And this is also a car that is an EV plan. It's from the ground up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so yeah, I think I am genuinely looking forward to driving it. I just find it very odd the way that they're rolling this thing out, and just that it's that there's been a lot of talk earlier, then nothing's happened, and then we're sort of down just waiting, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I guess, bitchy little thing. Aren't anyone else out there? Any other car companies that want to give me an Australian first? I am easily bought. Yes. In all seriousness, I think, as I said, I think it's an important car to have. I think it's it's it's healthy to have competition like this in the market.
Speaker 3: Option.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. The fact that they've put out an affordable car with pretty much everything you need that would comfortably fit a family of four for forty five k can only be a good thing. And one thing I will say is this car drives very similar to a normal combustion car in a lot of ways. It has a very similar feel. So it's a good jump from say, you know, your normal car into the EV market. It's not going to just completely scare the pants off you, like say a Tesla. Well, and I look, I've driven the the MG and I wasn't one hundred percent into it. I think drivewise, this has some definite pluses over the MG. I think, Look, I can't tell you if it's I'm not sure if it's been like locally tuned and stuff. I don't think it has. But around town from the driving that I was doing, it handles fine. I think they're doing some deal with is it old kmart tire and order? Yeah, so my car. So I think at the moment, at the moment, there's like eight locations where you can pick up your BYD. But that's now just mind the mile was mind the spare tire? Sorry could you get that joke out of it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Look, I know it's early days. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this when you eventually jump in it. If you ever get allowed to, Yeah, I doubt you will.
Speaker 2: Yes, go pick up the car and like you go, We've prepared your review for you.
Speaker 1: That's not true. Generally, at the end of these reviews we always sort of do like a buy list, flick it by if you can buy, if you can, I think it's I think it's definitely one to I think it's one to put on your list. They're doing exactly what Polster and say Tesla and all those guys are doing. You can book a test drive. They're out there right now.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll try that.
Speaker 1: What's that? Maybe I'll try Maybe you'll give it a go. You'll probably get denied. Your internet will probably be shut down as well. They have lovely showrooms in Darlinghurst. Good So, yeah, enjoy that. Enjoy finding that out. That was the quickest car review we've ever done. Anyway, thanks for listening, guys, Actually, do you know what this car? Also, I will also say you can talk to it, like I'm not sure if you can do this with the Tesla, but you can talk to it, say like Atto three turned the egg conditioning on, but at the moment it's only in Mandarin. That's not a joke. I actually I actually check this out. This is how I got around it. This is how I got around it, and I'll see if this works. Hey, Siri, how do you say, at oh three, turn on the air conditioning in Mandarin?
Speaker 3: In Mandarin Chinese?
Speaker 2: At three turn on the air conditioning?
Speaker 3: Is j senda kai kum?
Speaker 2: Shall it?
Speaker 3: Actually?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: I love that?
Speaker 1: That's actually great, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's probably more accurate as well in Mandarin? That is gold.
Speaker 1: Anyway, by ado three. Thank you to everyone at that company that lent me that car. I appreciate it and I can't wait for Paul to be jumping in his very soon.
Speaker 3: Can News?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So do we just start this episode with a car? It did?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, because you were so eager to get into that, was I? All right? Suspiciously?
Speaker 1: So you know what else I'm eager to get in? You're made?
Speaker 2: How she doing that will have no context?
Speaker 3: Do you listen to the next episode?
Speaker 1: All right? Can News Ranger raptor they have what's the term overcook the sausage?
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's a delicious sausage and one that I'm lining up for right now. I'm right at the front of the queue of the sausage cooker.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get just that bit of audio. Can we play that one more time? But with some sexy music under it?
Speaker 2: But it's a delicious sausage and one that I'm lining up.
Speaker 1: For right now.
Speaker 2: I'm right at the front of the queue of the sausage cooker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 1: Paul's also available for adult parties and phone chats for only five a minute. Roll that one more time, please.
Speaker 2: But it's a delicious sausage and one that I'm lining up for right now.
Speaker 3: I'm right at the front of the queue of the sausage cooker. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there have been over four thousand orders for a Ranger Raptor and there is now twelve month wait. Now, the interesting thing with Ranger Raptor is this.
Speaker 1: Is and you're one of those orders, by the way, and you're a top of the queue.
Speaker 2: It's about one hundred thousand dollars on the road.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: That is incredible that they've sold over four thousand of these already before they've even launched, before media has even spoken about what they drive like. So I find that absolutely remarkable. The Ranger in general and Everest, they have nineteen thousand orders plus on those. Yeah, and the wait time on those has extended to twelve months as well.
Speaker 1: So I think what's happened is there's certainly with the previous models acquired this brand loyalty, and certainly with the upgrades that this car is now coming out with, I think people are jumping for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, And I think that.
Speaker 2: We ran a story just recently on four dealers and how some of them are gouging customers because the dealer's delivery on these used to be nineteen hundred dollars, which I think is an upper end of dealer delivery, but it used to be nineteen hundred. So now some dealers are charging.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, what did you This is what happens. I give him a little pack of Allen's Party Mix and you get.
Speaker 3: Did THEYD people give you these? Because I'm starting to feel sick? Good?
Speaker 1: Can you see two versions of me? Excellent? They're kicking in.
Speaker 2: So yeah, some dealers have been caught charging up to six grand for dealer delivery, and Ford's come out instead of saying no, you're not allowed to do that, they've come out and said just shop around. I think it's a bit bullshit because if you if you've been on a waiting list for six months now and the dealers finally said, Okay, your car's coming this month. Here's your invoice, and you look at that and you go six thousand dollars and then you go, I'll just shop around. It's like, okay, we'll shop around to my twelve month wait list.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just think that's a bit of a.
Speaker 1: What am I asking? Basically, maybe try and hit up a regional market and find a canceled order.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I mean I would.
Speaker 2: I would want to support all the regional dealers as much as you can, so if possible to do shop around and find a dealer that isn't going to try and black mail you for your car. And I find it really disappointing and short sighted by dealers because ultimately, Ford spends billions of dollars, especially here on Ranger and Everest, developing this car, creating all the technology it's going to sit in it, marketing it, getting people excited about it, and then you go to buy it at the dealer and the dealer tries to shaft you just because at the moment there's money.
Speaker 1: To be made here they can Yeah.
Speaker 2: You are diluting your brand so badly by these dealers who just don't want to play ball, And I just think it's so disappointing.
Speaker 1: Are we in a market where dealers are making a shit ton of money. There's a lot of cockiness that has come out since the pandemic. Obviously, I feel like we're selling and buying more cars than ever before. Yeah, there's a way, there's backlogs, and there's transport delays, and there's a chip shortage and all sorts of stuff going on. And I don't even think that that chip shortage is like top of the excuse pile anymore.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, look at there is. You know, dealers are making record amounts of money because what's happening now is, yes, you're doing less volume, but you're not entertaining any haggling. So when someone comes in, if they don't pay the sticker price plus you're inflated dealer delivery cost, you just send it to the next guy and away you go.
Speaker 1: So they won't even get off the bloody chair. They'll just kick back. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think that ultimately we, you know, customers need to really be clever with with how they're dealing with these people and just make sure that you're not getting ripped off. And if it does mean joining the back of the queue again, you just got to do it because you can't justify paying six grand for dealer delivery on something that's just so artificially inflated.
Speaker 1: Huge, Right, we should talk about the BMW wagon or the Estate car because I love a BMW wagon. I love a wagon, I love a wagon car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. Wagons I think are amazing. And the BMWN three Touring is basically a wagon version of the new M three hasn't been fully revealed at the time of this recording, but it has just set a time of seven minutes thirty five, which, to put it into context, is seconds quicker than the last record wagon, which was the E sixty.
Speaker 1: Three, which is do we sort of say, what truck that was on at.
Speaker 2: The Nurburg Green so and the E sixty three is a twin turbo V eight, you know, I just think it's it's it's incredible and had to put that into context as well. It's fifteen seconds slower than the M four CSL, which wow, just blows me away. So I think that this is this is really cool stuff. And yeah, I'm just excited for it. I think it'll be awesome.
Speaker 1: When you think about iconic wagon cars, I go BMW and Audi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so RS six is I think the most iconic wagon out there. Yeah, the current one twin turbo V eight. They did a V ten version of the RS six.
Speaker 3: I think that was just in the sedan.
Speaker 2: I don't think they did a wagon V ten, but yeah, there's they are just such cool cars. And I don't know, I just wish that I wish that we would see more wagons, but with people going down the path of SUVs and all that sort of stuff, there really is no you know, no point no vega. They did do a wagon R six with a V ten so cool.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 1: Do you ever have a wagon commodore, commodo wagon? No, M, I can see you in one of those we a camera or wagon?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not as cool?
Speaker 1: What sort of like you'd be like flat top, arm out the window, pimply looking face. What sort of music were you listening to? Was it some sort of techno? Was it some sort of like European deep sort of Croatian techno?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they call it. I think it's called turbo bass in like Croatian music.
Speaker 1: I've been to Croatian clubs before. It's like that, but it's an interesting experience, very interesting experience, work up with a lot of vasoline.
Speaker 3: On my ass.
Speaker 2: Anyway, moving on quite casually, let's talk about these two random cars that we just spotted.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so the first one is the City. I don't even know this is, Yeah, Toyota have dropped it. I don't even know if this is the name of it. I guess they call it. It's like an off road concept ev they I think they call it the compact Cruiser. Ev I hope that's a floating name, because God, that would be embarrassing to say.
Speaker 2: It's like an FJ cruiser kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Compact, a little bit at the air and maybe at the front up the back. Whose ever job it was to kind of do the back of this car obviously knew he was going to be leaving in two weeks time and just mentally checked out because everything about this car is great until you get to the ass A bit like my ex what was his name again, Steven.
Speaker 2: This will be fully electric, which kind of bucks the trend of I.
Speaker 1: Think that's what we said at the start of this piece was it's going to be an v piece of insight.
Speaker 2: It's bucking the trend of Toyota, which is famously not really interested in EV's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think the whole thing with off Roader EV's probably still needs a bit of work, because the last thing you want to do is run out of.
Speaker 3: Electricity in the middle of literally nowhere.
Speaker 2: It's not like, you know, a normal car where you can just get a jerry can and someone can run something up to you. Yeah, an ev running out of power in the middle of nowhere. It's kind of a slightly different story.
Speaker 1: The way they're marketing this is very much an outdoorsy monster energy drink sort of. They've got snowboards on the roof, They've got they've got a surfboard on one photo like, take it down the beach, drive it on the beach. It's sort of I think it looks cool, yeah, but got that back looks shit. Do you know what I'm loving about EV's is the wheels. I love how they're doing.
Speaker 2: The flat sort of oh, the sort of arrow Yeah, the air sort of design.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy to think that that sort of design, that aero design, that we're seeing in EV's is just the start of it all.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's going to get even more. Yeah, I mean we're seeing from who is it, Michel and the Tubelus.
Speaker 1: Tires EV tires.
Speaker 2: No, but Tubelus like they don't they don't have any air in them. Oh, have little ridges to support it. And it means that you can drive off road and not worry about getting a rock through the sidewalk.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they'll be interesting for off road driving and just I guess evs in general. The other one that we spotted as well was the the Citron my Amy buggy.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say the citron Anus. It's Citron my Anus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so fifteen brand. They're only building fifty of them, and it's it runs on just the tiniest little electric motor and battery, so six kilots of power.
Speaker 1: It looks like the kind of car you'd get. It runs on Paul sense of self satisfaction.
Speaker 2: Top speed of forty five kilometers an hour and a range of seventy five kilometers, so it's like a little city buggy.
Speaker 3: Fifteen grand. It's so cheap. I'd love to own one of these, just for fun.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's something a posty would get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually not a bad idea for a posty. So it looks like it accommodates two people, but the looks of it maybe yeah, two people or something.
Speaker 3: So it's fascinating.
Speaker 2: So if you head to car expert dot com today you can see a picture of the Amy.
Speaker 1: The Poor Myynus car. Or you could also go to our own socials if you like, I'll put a picture up there. Could I'll make it look pretty in canvas?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh well, is that a do we just do an episode? That was a fun show, that was a fast one, that was a mini At least fifty percent of that wasn't paid for. That was that was a fun size EPP A lot like the contents of Paul's Pants.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So contact at the Drive show dot com today you get in touch with us if you want to hear more about anything. Do you want to see me review the byd.
Speaker 1: At Ho three, Yes, yes I do. I want to be there with you just so you don't say anything sus.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's it. Yeah, repeat that again, just.
Speaker 2: With a gun to my head. I think you said that wrong. Yes, but I am looking forward to driving it in all honesty, but yeah, we're keen for your feedback.
Speaker 3: Are you in.
Speaker 2: Support of much cheaper evs like the ATO three? Do you think that evs are okay in terms of their pricing at the moment? Contact at the drive show, dot com today or social media?
Speaker 1: Where do you think we are? Do you think we're in a pretty good place right now with EV's Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good ish, good ish?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean they're expensive.
Speaker 2: The most popular one starts at sixty grand, and I think that's still expensive for most people. So they do need to be cheaper, but I think the tech is developing, and I think until the tech is developed, they are going to be slightly more expensive.
Speaker 1: You were, I would consider you a long time EV owner out because yes, we've had one for one or two years yep, and you've sold it. But you would have known about that car when it was coming, and what excited you when you saw Tesla on the horizon, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, just because you're a bit of a tech head, yeah I am. It's more just the tech that I'm interested in. I just find it great that I have an app that I can do everything on and not necessarily have to go fill up fuel and stuff like that. So that's all handy, but I'm not phased either way. Didn't go down the path of the evs. We wouldn't bother me all that much. But it's I just find them interesting. Yeah, because I'm an engineer. I find the sort of tech fascinating.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not fascinating, you know what is interesting? Though, you're made.
Speaker 3: We could talk about her to call me bad, all right.
Speaker 1: Cool, that'll do. That'll do?
Speaker 2: Is that all right for that that episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got enough in there. We've got a review, we've got some news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and leave us are rating please.
Speaker 1: Oh we're still on. I checked out, I've got my keys, My byd is waiting downstairs. I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Yes, please leave us a rating on whichever platform you're listening to this because it will help us grow.
Speaker 1: Leave us are rating and a comment is always nice. I don't read them, but Paul relays them. I'm pretty sure that he just leave a rating.