Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. You love it, but your partner hates it. And that's what it is to be in a loving relationship, isn't it? Those two paradox There's a paradox in life. You know that you might love something but your partner really hates it. You know what I'm going to say. A couple of weeks ago, I want to get a new dormer, and I thought, I just get some a bit more interesting and exciting than a boring old welcome one I thought. I found out you can get banned ones. I thought, I gets it. Oh my god, I'm getting an eight O waste this one on TIMU for three dollars. It turned up basically, do you remember that lou role that we used to have at school barely a gram? Yeah, that's what this material is made.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You couldn't wipe your hands on this thing. It's so lightweight, and you saw it's it's a beautiful waste storm. I love it, hates it. It is twice I've rescued out of the bin.
Speaker 3: Bring it back from the bring it is, what's a fluo union jack?
Speaker 1: It pops like perhaps he's bricks, stings, the eyeballs, wet suit material and that's Monday. It's going to be the mat now in the studio we need Sonny beautiful and I love it, but my part hates it. I'm the only post in the world that loves this.
Speaker 3: Probably they made a sail.
Speaker 1: Oh my, go some b loon down under Rha. What's it for you?
Speaker 3: Well, my partner Will loves his art, very into it. So he's got a lovely collection of art prints like I don't know, impressions.
Speaker 1: A couple of arm dos, yes, a couple of.
Speaker 3: Art's probably more mice speed my level of art. And so that we've got a lovely little art gallery wall of all his art. And I want to put the only print that I've ever bought, which is this I'm holding in my hand right now, which is a print of Australian number five batsman Travis Head celebrating after we won the the wonder International World Cup. It is a painting of him with sunnies and doing the sort of shooting fingers.
Speaker 1: You judge Kate, the most I ever seen. And you, judge, my awacious dormer, you wouldn't put this next to a monaue. Where's Wally Eyebrow? Where did you get that? From Instagram? It's hands signed by the artist. Wow Oe, that is beautiful. That's why it's not framed.
Speaker 3: Carried it around because it's not allowed to make it onto the wall.
Speaker 1: Patsy, what's it for you? What do you love? Your partner hates?
Speaker 4: Oh, well, it's Chris actually when we moved in together because he's a big Elvis fan, and so I originally had the flat and he was moving in. I said, listen, you know, let's be fair. I want you to stamp you're it's our place now, it's not just mine. You know, what do you want to do with the day call let's let's have a look. But what he had was his massive great print of Elvis beautiful singing. It was disgusting what it had tcb with the lightning strike and I said, anything but that, please, anything but that.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing my Elvis dollin. I've got this doll. Elvis lights up. You can change you can change his heads a doll. It's amazing. It's so cool. It's so cool Elvis lights up and ran so at nights. Some of the lights are out. It looks like Elvis's vade gone stage. It's got two different heads. I love that. I think bry Me with a my Oasis journey to the other Side with the King.
Speaker 4: I got it at the Franklin Mint and it came. Yes, it came with its own separate mini framed like glass framed certificate of authenticity. This is like number two hundred of three hundred and yeah, it just nuh. I couldn't know. No, it wasn't happening.
Speaker 1: That is not going and it sorts it for you.
Speaker 5: Similar I've got some NRL merch an incredibly beholder framed photo of two regular League legends Rice and Mick cronin Stars of the eighties, standing in the middle of the Sydney Cricket Ground after the nine to eighty six Grand Final Whinever Cannary Bankstown.
Speaker 1: It is just magical. I love it so much.
Speaker 2: And Bonnie took one look at it and says, that's not going anywhere near a house. That's not going up anywhere. So it was always in the garage, which was really disappointed. That's where so much of my man stuff is. I've got stuff that's like that lovely in the garage in the garage, and I like the equivalent to what victorians would would know. It would be like Tim Watson and Terry Danner is standing in the middle of the m C five Grand File. It's that these two are absolute legends, and I think it should be up in our house.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for you to bring that in and put that in your little sport booth over there, Thank you very much. That's going nowhere other than a shredder. It's so bad it literally is all right Monday Show. What's more bogan than that? I don't think there is anything if you came to watch it on a jet ski, you know somebody. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast