Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, this is something new from me from us comes out a question that I'm just going to shut this door. I've got the dryer on drying my clothes at the moment, and my families as well. Well. Yes, yes, questions. That's it. People often ask me what happens after the show? This is what happens after the show. I've actually recorded what happens after the show. You're about to hear a recent team meeting. I just recorded it. We're in the studio where the post show meeting always happens. This is me with producers Caitlin and Rio having one of our chats. A couple of things you're going to realize very quickly as we peer behind the curtain at the Wizard of Oz. Actually I am am I the Wizard of oz Oz. Anyway, all ideas are born fully formed, same in radio shows and creativity, the same in all of our lives. Nor should they their little seeds, their seeds of possibilities, new ways of thinking, doing being. So as you listen to list maybe think about how you develop your own ideas with whatever you want to do in your own life as always have a listen. Thank you very much for being interested in this. If you like it, email me and maybe I'll do some more of these. Is Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au. Here is the first ever after the show, we're going to take those clothes out that dryer.
Speaker 3: Now the Christian O'Connell Show podcast already, Do we want to get into some show stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so this is People always want to know what happens after the show, and so this is what happens after the show, where we will talk about very briefly that day show, there's any learnings, what went really well, and then we quickly get into the other part of the joy of doing what we do is actually turning over new ideas and new possibilities and what creativity is really about, which is about new possibilities. A lot of people think creativity is about knowing what's going to work and getting it right. We have to, and it's hard sometimes surrender that because there is no guarantee of what is going to work, because it's a live show and you never know, Like the bin stuff a week ago, I've had that idea for a while since I knew that Carl and Jackie I were going to be spending millions of marketing. We had nothing, but I didn't know whether it be just something that we felt passionate about. And then we had no marketing. There were no billboards connect and then we all now week later, know thousands of them. Literally, we can't actually cope with the demand. We never would have guessed that. How would you do? Don't know what they care about, what triggers them?
Speaker 4: No, every day we do that.
Speaker 5: So even with phoners, and I think we do it very differently. I've worked on many shows, and my name's Caitlin. I'm a producer of the show.
Speaker 2: I haven't even induced myself. Yeah, how do you feel like you need to do that?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 1: I've been here the whole time.
Speaker 4: Your voice is very familiar, though his mine's very late.
Speaker 2: Otherwise you've got bigger problems. Who talk?
Speaker 4: But I've been on a lot of shows.
Speaker 2: Does he won a prize to chat to Caitlin and producer Rio? By the way, I'll introduce Rio and my sell them because you just were't. My name's Kay, and just let us be nameless mumblings.
Speaker 1: It's awkward to introduce yourself, like someone else does it there or you Yeah, well this is Christian O'Connell and this is.
Speaker 4: Rio the producer, and I'm Caitlyn producer.
Speaker 2: That was so smooth. Yeah, this is what happens after the show.
Speaker 5: So what I was going to say is, I've worked on a lot of shows, and I've never worked on a show quite like our show.
Speaker 2: We doesn't sound like a compliment.
Speaker 4: No, it's a great compliment.
Speaker 5: I love this show and this is why I've chosen what's different about it.
Speaker 2: People will be interesting. Then you're used to what spreadsheets. Run sheets that means where everything.
Speaker 3: Is planned and a lot of plan So no, thank you.
Speaker 5: So what we would normally have on any other radio show that I've ever worked on is a run sheet, and that is an hour by hour breakdown of what we're going to do each break in that show.
Speaker 4: So we are prepared.
Speaker 5: We have all of the stuff, We've got all the audio, and we know exactly how that break's going to go from A to Z. This show, we do not have a run sheet, and our kind of like run sheet of the show has changed over time to work more with what we think allows us to flow through the show more and I think, you know, you can really hear it coming out the speakers of each day, like there's an idea or ideas that we have at the moment that I'll talk about with eight to zve schools and the letter B. And we were going to do that on Tuesday, but we never actually got to them because we did other phoners during that day that just kind of felt more natural and progressive in that show's that day's show, and we just jumped on it because we felt the energy behind it.
Speaker 4: And I think the same with binboards.
Speaker 5: We just kind of threw it out there hoping that they would join this rebel army that we've created. And I was organizing all of the stickers. I printed out two hundred thinking maybe, yeah, maybe we'll get that. I now have had to organize two or three sticker companies. We've got a third one coming up to print them out and distribute them because it is impossible for us to be able to keep up with the amount of people that want and.
Speaker 2: We're talking about thousands. And if you don't know what this is, these are beIN stickers that were sending out to people that advertise the show that they stick on the bin and it's a binboard. That's our marketing at the moment. And I don't think with that one. I don't think it did get thrown out there because it wouldn't have worked. It wasn't thrown out there. If you listen back to what we did and what I said, it's not thrown out there is because I knew how I felt about it. And I think a lot of the time is not so much what you're saying. It's the same with any anytime you're talking. It's about more than what you're saying. It's the emotion underneath it. And it came from a real place that we are piss stuff about that our printer is being taken away because the running costs are too high, and so it comes from real place, and then they feel that and they get irritated as well, and then they go, I really like this show. Screw the other shows, Screw a multimillion dollar campaign they want to support. They want. Everyone wants to belong to something, and I think any great radio show or podcast you want to belong to it. You like what they do, hopefully, And so I think we've given people a chance to actually genuinely when we say join us, they are joining us. There's Almo's that they're working for the show. You know if I had a shout at that, and they were like, and we don't normally say talk about the show. We are doing the show. We're in the show with them. We don't normally talk about it, like, hey, you know this thing that's happening right now us doing this, This has consequences. There's another show, there's ratings and stuff like that, and there's revenue, and we don't normally talk about that. It's a very unusual thing for a radio show to do. And so it's been a joy doing it. And last night I went out and delivered some of the binstickers myself, which was a real blast. I love doing that. It was great fun. It was strangely intimate, more than I realized going round to their homes, because when you're in your home, you're very vulnerable, aren't you. It's in the evening and you kind of you're done with the day. You shut that door when you come in and you know you don't going to go out anymore, and you're like, that's that day done? Pants are Yeah, a lot of them were they And suddenly there's the guy and I could see it was it was it was, it was. It was a I always love in the evening when it's already dark. I love peering into people's homes. It sounds a bit hard, like I'm in the garden. I went walking by casual I'm a casual pierer and just seeing a lovely scene. Yesterday I was drive around when my daughter when we're doing the stickers, there was a scene there was a dad with his son on his lap, and it looked like he was consoling him. How the boy had a tough day at school? Was he being bullied? Was he the bully? Join me on my new podcast, Christian Peers through Windows. I'd listened to that. I actually would listens to start a new movement peerers.
Speaker 4: Hey, they're putting themselves out there.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: We've got a very peer through window in the front of our house and we always put our blind down when we know it's getting dark.
Speaker 3: Enough the people can see peering. Yeah, if you know that and you're leaving it open, that's on you.
Speaker 2: Good, good to get that out. But I like I like seeing a family scene in there, the TV's on, having dinner.
Speaker 3: I like that it's flying the water.
Speaker 2: Christmas movie where he's going looking through the windows. It it's a wonderful life. I have not seen that.
Speaker 1: It's a very old movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't matter. It's irrelevant, it's relevant or it isn't.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's whine I always see on the top of IMDb lists, and I'm like, I'm never.
Speaker 2: Gonna watch that movie my life because it's black and white.
Speaker 1: It's black and white.
Speaker 2: Then you're racists. You don't like either we like.
Speaker 1: I'm the same with footy players, like if you've done something in black and white, I don't recognize it as aggressive. Like I see the old footage, I adn't.
Speaker 2: Actually respects it more because it's harder. The ball same in soccer sam and footage is heavy. It's actual pick kick around. It was like muddier. Does it look muddier as well? It's like muddy, yeah, And that most of them all had jobs, did no real cardio. If you look at like the body fat, it's like fifty to fifty, isn't it. They're all like smoking like sixty and drinking heavily. Therefore, it's incredible what you did. Point kick that many goals and drink like that did hardly any cardio A jog around the part to warm up. You're a golden cock. I didn't think of it like that. Yeah, all right, let's run this now because there is stuff that we do need to talk about. We do, all right, So Caitlin, why don't you kick off what's on that list?
Speaker 5: So normally we'll talk about tomorrow's show, So tomorrow show Today, dumb pet names number two will pop it on socials.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love doing that today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I know that that's an easy one, that the comments will be really great.
Speaker 1: It's amazing from that going from just asking people for silly names. So normally, you know, just we don't need heap from them. But today we ended up with that unbelievable call about about.
Speaker 2: Marry the Barry Munday who they grew from a little Barramundy to being one hundred and twenty centimeters which is massive. And then he broke his own tank.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ended up in a spa hands behind.
Speaker 2: Him, and she tried to save his life. She kept it going for a couple of days, and then it got into this real story where she was in Townsville and they lost a leterity and power there with the floods a couple years ago, and so they couldn't keep him alive. And so there it comes this real sad story. But she already tried and and she'd obviously missus Barry the Barramundy. But it was the fact that she said, but you don't feel sad. He lived his best ever life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then we found out he used to enjoy eating goldfish. We all do that, We all have our shadows. And then they tried to get him like some company in there and love hole. Barry ate that as well. Barry was a lone wolf.
Speaker 4: They loved him.
Speaker 2: You could, I'm not being funny, you could make a kid's movie out of that. Well, no, I'm going to resign and do that. So I got you in here today.
Speaker 4: Through the shows, like that's it.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving Christian. He's going to try and make that bar pouring all his money into it. Everything everything.
Speaker 4: I think you maybe started as a book. Maybe not quit your job, just do it as a book.
Speaker 5: On the side, that's it's a movie, okay, yeah, but not.
Speaker 2: Because you know what it is. Barries all of us, and he's the best of us. And I'm afraid on our worst days. He's the worst of us.
Speaker 1: How much of in between songs and post show is just Christian pitching us various different movie plots.
Speaker 2: You really don't get me started on the Brothers don't go anymore, because that is I'll take it. That's be honest. That's a good that actually is.
Speaker 1: He does actually have one amazing idea.
Speaker 5: I have three okay, other things, other things, so off Barry the barrel mundy. We did come up with some other phoner ideas around pets. So not your regular pet, Yes, I do like it because Barry the barrel money, that's very random.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but what does that mean? If I'm listening more and thinking, I don't know what not your regular pet means, what does it mean? Like it? Well, rest always oversized pets big, like like Patty's dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, over sized pets.
Speaker 2: As a way, I think it's over undersized pets. You might have it. You can have something called a miniature donkey. Yes, they're tiny, tiny.
Speaker 3: Well, the miniature pigs are ones.
Speaker 4: That yeah, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, underside okay, great, other ideas that came off that called at work because during that time she had to call her hobby at work to let him know.
Speaker 2: She actually said, barries in a condition. This is a barrel, mundy fish. We've all had those calls at work where they're calling about an emergency. But if you break it down that emergency. I remember, so I said to my wife, if you really need me during the day, right in the meetings, call twice, okay, otherwise just text and what's over. But I remember years ago the kitchen was being renovated and she activated the double call protogo and it was a big meeting. It was a sales pitch. Was actually for something like a couple of million dollars. This business, it's very big. I go out there, I say, hey, listen, my wife with the men, this is an emergency call. That my god, I got to take this out there. She goes, oh god, Chris, thank you very much. I'm just going to facetimmy right now. I don't know what kitchen sink to get. Can you help me choose? And I just go, this is not an emergency. Oh that's not ghost protocol, No, it really is. No.
Speaker 3: So did you kind of have a conversation about no?
Speaker 2: No, No, I hung up. I hung up.
Speaker 4: I did that to you?
Speaker 2: Don't leave a meeting to go on faceside to pick out.
Speaker 5: You guys giving help my wife.
Speaker 2: Actually I like that. Ask the room, Ask the audience. Ask Melbourne, asked Australia. If you are stock on a decision between A or B whatever it is, how about asking a giant sample size of anonymous people that aren't invested in your story to give you an independent call love. Have you stuck? Why not? Because we know you know you've got hundreds of thousands of listeners in the morning we say they don't know whether to do this or that whatever it is. Instant advice, decision, got it? Ask Melbourne, Ask Australia, Ask the world. What sounds better each Yeah, ask the world.
Speaker 3: Ask the world, because we are out and let.
Speaker 2: Me carr have some production, ring ring ring, Hello, who's calling the world? Ah? Yes.
Speaker 5: So other things that we have signs are an adult which is a feature of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 1: We have done in a while and last we'd be brought it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had one yesterday. We got some someone got delivered and we get this food delivery service where it comes every week and it's all the ingredients. Marley Spoon.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, great, yes.
Speaker 2: Right, really good. The food's really good. Nothing, it doesn't take more than half an hour. And all the ingredients there two onions, whatever you need all that. I ain't more than onions. By the way the internet. Then go look through people's windows at night.
Speaker 3: What do you sorry, wait, sorry, you eat an onion by itself?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, it's a joke. Oh.
Speaker 1: This is also a lot of it is clarifying to Caitlin.
Speaker 2: Stuff gets lost in translation with me, only me anyway. Point was this was a good box and I was about to break it up using my manly hands that God gave to me. And I was breaking up and thought, this will come in handy one day. I don't know when that day is, but you don't throw away a good study. I My wife came back there and she went, can you break that down? No, I'm going to put in the garage that we don't need your empty boxes in there. Right, it's just mess. So it's not mess. There's three others in there, of various sizes, good sturdy boxes. The one day I'll be grateful I've got a box for that. Yes, that's a sign you're an adult when you know this is a good sturdy you touch the bomb of it, you go, maybe twenty kilos, oh man, twenty kilos can sit comfortable in here without yielding.
Speaker 1: When you're judging the structural integrity of a box, you've definitely at least it had.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just like tape.
Speaker 3: It had staples and good staples, not like.
Speaker 2: Triple you know, like triple staples like with Lou roll you. I won't wipe a bit less than a triple play. Okay, my fingers protected.
Speaker 1: Just wipe more gently would be my first bit of yeah vigorous.
Speaker 2: Let's say that for a future episode of How Do You Wipe?
Speaker 4: I actually don't hate it.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I want to be asking just how to wipe down householes that I would say is too much up in their business? Literally.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what I actually really loved when we did What do you Wear to Bed?
Speaker 2: I don't ever remember now?
Speaker 1: I remember that because Jack's mum made him wear matching.
Speaker 2: Fourteen until he was twenty eight. I think that's what I used to also play with those wizards, yes, the overlaps. Yeah, yeah, he had a wizard collection that he would arrange at night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's I believe. Let's move on off signs you're an adult. We had another idea during the week, which was signs you're still a child and.
Speaker 4: You had an idea around that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, like Jack loves to eat jelly. I love like when I go upstairs, I still like to bound up as many stairs as I can, Like I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To stretch out at least three or four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, as adults, what are still some childish things?
Speaker 5: Semini, Once a month we'll pull our bed from our bed frame into the lound room and we'll have a night in.
Speaker 3: The lounge room.
Speaker 2: Cute.
Speaker 3: It was my favorite thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, Christian, so much effort, it was. It's so much joy. I don't know why. But as a child when you asked my mum can you leave and she was.
Speaker 2: Like yes, you were like, I love this, I love this idea. This is a great idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, okay, great, We'll add that.
Speaker 2: All right, couple of ideas for me. Then with Jerry Seinfeld's movie I'm Frosted out Right, and that is about pop tarts and the true story of the race to make pop tarts he's obsessed with. Joey's always been obsessed with pop tarts since his kid because it was his favorite snack. I love talking to you about your favorite snacks now, but also as a kid, what were your favorite snacks as a kid.
Speaker 1: Oh, there were these things. I'd never had them. In England we had yogos or they were like a chocolate moose with a giant gorilla as the mascot. Yeah, and we very rarely were we allowed to have them, but that's what made them even more.
Speaker 2: My one it was a real cheap you still buy it now, cheap instant moose. It was called angel Delight, angel Light. I even think a is a street name for heroin. This was what it was like for me as a kid. It would send me do lely Angel Delight butter, Scotch flavor powder. You added milk to it, whisket it up and it was an instant moose. Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 4: Can you still get it or not?
Speaker 2: You can in the international?
Speaker 4: Hello, as in you can get it here. I've seen it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get someone make some for you guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, please please bring it in.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so.
Speaker 4: Good, good delight.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 5: Those yogos though good, so good, They were absolutely one of my faves.
Speaker 3: The strawberry and the banana though, were my favorites.
Speaker 1: I just went straight chocolate.
Speaker 2: Well you stroke it's still available now.
Speaker 5: No, really, you can only get the because I've tried. You can only get the Yogo packs that have.
Speaker 4: The eminem's in them and you fold it over and it turns into familiar. Yes, it's the only way you can get them. You can't get it.
Speaker 1: You can't just get yoga wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's a real shame.
Speaker 2: It is sad when snacks that you grew up with you just go away.
Speaker 1: It's a certain part of you.
Speaker 2: It does, isn't it. It's a part of your child. It's never coming back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like.
Speaker 2: This, we should do the snacks thing. Great, and then we can also the next day try some of them that Liss has mentioned. So if we can get hold of so like the Angel Delight and.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that, I'm calling now Perhats. You'll say, Pollywaffle.
Speaker 2: I mean most of her answers are even when we talk about how do you wipe. The other thing I was thinking is like there was in the UK a big newspaper there, The Times, and the best bit that was this big newspapers should do at the weekend and I miss it. It's called The Sunday Times. It's about eight different supplements, sports, supplement, culture and all that. It was great. You would spend an hour or two on a Sunday reading through it. When I go back to England, one of the many things I love to do of them seeing family and friends is on a Sunday, I'll go and get The Sunday Times. I just, oh my god, there's just all the stuff you read. I like reading about stuff I know nothing about, or it's just I just like reading about different things that are interesting, well written. I think that's the thing. Anyway. My favorite feature in the magazine still goes to this day was on the inside of the back page there'd be a photo of someone. So some of them are more well known than others, but anyway, someone notable for some reason and it simply was a day in their life, right, And I honestly I used to love reading it. It's the mundaneity. And as you guys know, I'm obsessed with the mundaneity of life because Monday means most people say it's a bit Monday. It's boring to me. That is our lives. It's all about the mundane, and I think actually, if you take time, there is actual magic every single day in the mundane. And so it literally would be what time you will get up, what time would it be during the week, what time the weekend? What's your breakfast, what's your lunch? Where's your favorite place to go at lunch? It really was throughout the day, they'd walk you through it. In the evening, oh, a glass of wine? What wine is it? What will you watch? What are you watching a moment? Prefer to read a book, and it was like, oh my god, I used to love reading it a snapshot into these different people, and I loved it. I'd love to do an audio version of that for our listeners and now with phones up data real time. I always go here for lunch once a week. It's my favorite place, Schnitz. It's here in Ellwood. It's called this. I know the guy there, Marco. And then it's like two hours later, it's I'm doing this. I've had a call out on a plumber. I've been doing this as my dad's business. He's not very well. I've taken over. It's called this. It's now tee to oh now taking my kids to swimming that's what I do with Thursday. So because in any day there's so many magical little moments in there, and they can record it and then we can edit together, and I think it's just a once a week thing. Yes, down in life this week is Simon Blackwell, he's fifty two, this was his day, Yes, and then we just play it out like a two or three minute thing. I think we get so much from I'd love to do that.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 5: It reminds me of like knocking on, what are you doing right now that we're doing the show, and it's just peering into that moment or that morning.
Speaker 2: The theme here of period into their hose. But it is because two a lot of shows where are literally like you're looking at us, you're peering us, we're doing the show. And I love it sometimes when you know that actually it's a two way thing. We want to know what's going on with you and that day in the life. That feature even if I don't really know the person you were, like, oh, it's a chairman of a company or something like that. I don't know, but I would get into that. It's that day. I still every day now if I'm at the supermarket and I see someone else as trolley, I always have a little look at what they're getting. You love a peer, you are. That job is actually to pay attention. That's what the job is every single day is to pay attention and people go Where do you get ideas from? It? Literally is because most of us sleepwalking during the day. We all do that. I do that, but it's actually noticing that down. Like a couple of months ago, I just saw there was a priest filling up his car at the pump, and I don't know what we do with that, but I cannot stop thinking about that priest at the pump. We all saw it, and we're all like looking at each other, and we've all got a shared collected thing, like, isn't that priest there just filling up his car? It was unusual. I guess, of course, they need to put fuel in the car a lot. The rest of us do, even friends of God.
Speaker 1: I would actually love a day in the life of a priest. Yes, what would he's like, Bricky, what's he got for lunch? Did he go for a little jog?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do they work out? Yeah? Cleanest with the outfit because they're they're rarely stained freshed someone who is it? Do they have their own religious people that do?
Speaker 1: Ay?
Speaker 2: They have to do it a specialist one. You know. Also, it's looks like as somebody who was raised the Catholic primary school and we sort of get to church twice a week with the community wine. Where do they get that wine from? Because it's awful?
Speaker 1: Yes, can't they upgrade?
Speaker 2: They're worrying about not many people come to church if they said it's pinos a great it's a great one. It's single, Yeah, it's penfold. Everyone's taking a knee to the big g.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't say an I'm going to start my own religious movement. I am a Christian in name only taking me to the g. But this is it's nice. And then if you're going to have the body of Christ, that the U Christ you know that way fer Yes, yeah, let's have a nice oatmeal one or something with some cheese. And have you been good that week? Maybe a little bit of quints you've been bad this week? You have that awful, crappy one. I didn't put the top on it all year because that's what sinners get. Where will we taking the.
Speaker 4: Now a day in the life, we're talking about let's.
Speaker 2: Let's start that's what's the next steps.
Speaker 4: Then how do we do it?
Speaker 2: I think we just asked people we've got this idea. We just want to know waking up to during the day, if you be part of it, we just want to try it. Can you give us a call? There are loads of listen as we know that are good value that we can ask. Could you just do us get a couple of them to do it. We can then have a listen to it, get it editor up, see how we feel about it.
Speaker 5: What about if we literally just say at the end of the show or during the show at some point, we just go today, can you write down what you do or record the bits of peace that you do to send it to us and then we can find the ones through the emails.
Speaker 2: That we all Let's let's do that once tomorrow done.
Speaker 4: Day in the life.
Speaker 5: Also, I thought with your priest at the pump, you don't see that every day.
Speaker 4: Is a good time love gat Yeah, you don't see that every day.
Speaker 2: I mean sounding it since January. There you go, it's made you found where a home for it. You don't see that every day?
Speaker 5: Very eusy that every day that's what I'm thinking, like you'd say the person.
Speaker 1: I saw a cat in a backpack at Victoria Gardens last week like a literal.
Speaker 2: That's cruel? Is it just sad? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It has it, It has it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter the cat doesn't want that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you have to chat to it?
Speaker 2: No? I just thought it was. I was asking.
Speaker 1: You don't see that every day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't, you don't, you don't.
Speaker 1: But maybe that's not what we want, you know, we don't want sad.
Speaker 2: I saw a guy walk in his cat on a lead. You don't see that every day.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna want up you, but I am. I've seen a cat ride a skateboard. It's a famous guy in our area in Tweed. Everyone knows him and he has these cats and every Sunday he'll get him on like these skateboards and go up and down the road.
Speaker 2: In the world, I know it should be like a copperfield at Vegas.
Speaker 4: Check it out.
Speaker 1: That's another what I wanted to do is who's the guy in your town? We had our one back in Sydney and Redferne.
Speaker 2: There was the gold Town Heroes.
Speaker 4: Small There's this.
Speaker 5: Really random thing in Weerriby it's just a giraffe made out of metal and it pops up in people's front yards. I think they'll move it around Wearriby. I have no idea what it's about, but I just see it every now and then. Once it was in the kindergarten, then it was in someone's front yard.
Speaker 3: Fascinating, weird.
Speaker 2: Nothing don't that every day? See that metallic.
Speaker 4: So just for binboards tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Just a side note, we have a HEBA listeners that have offered their services and their businesses to be dispatch center. Amazing, So we are our sticker company is trying to keep up with the amount and distribution. We've got one that's going to distribute it straight from theirs. But that's for everyone that's entered online, for everyone that hasn't and he's just hearing and maybe doesn't have the time to jump on or whatever. We're gonna have these dispatch centers around Melbourne and tomorrow we're going to send them out to them.
Speaker 4: So we'll get a list for.
Speaker 2: You and you can just use that Rebel bass.
Speaker 4: Rebel bases love.
Speaker 5: What I thought also is because these are popular, just in case, we'll give them a QR code to put on their business like wherever, and if they run out of them, people can just use the.
Speaker 2: Car code very very slip yes, enter and.
Speaker 5: We'll send it out to them for being legends. Other than that, Timy for tomorrow our atwork Timeway.
Speaker 2: Staff Plant TV Show. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Did you come up with that during the show?
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I pished Plant Movies.
Speaker 2: Jack doesn't two movie once back to back for has its own autlorithm.
Speaker 4: Right, that's it at the moment.
Speaker 2: I think that's enough for today. Yeah, there's a lot of stuff there. All right, sixty more team, call it a
Speaker 5: Brighter Now you're listening to the Question of Carl's Show podcast