Speaker 1: So I guess I'm saying is if you're currently feeling lost or not confident, just know when you get back to your authentic self, when you find your confidence and accept yourself just as you are your most authentic self, that's where the good shit happens. That's where the magic happens. That's when alignment happens. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Podcast. It is your host, Georgie Stephenson. As some of you may know, I'm currently on maternity leave, so Tim and I are soaking up the newborn bubble and new parent life with our little baby girl. But I did not want to leave my rn C fan with nothing, so we are bringing back the best bits of the Rise and Conquer podcast.
Speaker 2: We have nearly over two hundred.
Speaker 1: Episodes, so I thought it would be a cool idea to bring you snippets from the most listened to, the most talked about episodes and just give you the best bits in a mini episode. So be prepared to get straight into juicy topics, to feel inspired, to feel motivated, empowered and of course informed. These episodes are shorter, but they're just full of the best bits. If you did like this mini app make sure you go to the show notes where we have linked the full episode. And I just want to say I really appreciate you guys still supporting the show while I'm taking some time off to enjoy Baby Girl, and I just can't wait to be back in yours with fresh.
Speaker 2: Episodes in the new year.
Speaker 1: We have been planning the next season and there are so many exciting guests and surprises coming up. So I really hope you enjoy this mini episode. Let's get straight into the show. Something I've said before and when I define what confidence is for me, Confidence isn't you know, walking into a room thinking you're better than someone or prettier or more successful or you know, got your shit together more than someone else. Confidence is walking into a room and being confident in who you are, like knowing your strengths and weaknesses and not comparing yourself to others. So to know, if you're kind of not as confident as you could be, it would be staff like you put yourself down. You put others down for being different. You think you need to you know, look a certain way or be a certain way. That isn't your true authentic self, so like almost like you know, fake it. To you make it and show up a certain way that actually doesn't align with you. It's like, even if you think you need to just be some other way that's not yourself, or if you think others need to be a certain way, I think a really bad kind of like loop and mental sort of thing we can get in is judging others because they are different to us, or you know, there's something about their life that you don't agree with. You know, whether it's anything from how they look or their job, or how they treat others or anything like that. Like any time that you are judging someone else is a huge kind of thing of you. Yeah, like it's a huge Actually it's a huge sign of like lack of confidence because you think other people need to be a certain way, Which, if you think about it, like if we just stopped judging everyone and stopped thinking we all needed to be the same because we are all so different. Like it's so cliche, but we are all perfectly imperfect. We are not meant to be the same, we're not meant to look the same, we're not meant to have the same personality. And I think if someone is different or you know, polar opposite to you, we think it's bad or we think, you know, someone polar opposite to you is good and you're bad, and guys, it's just not the case. Like, stop all that right now. And I get it. Society has completely fucked us. And you know, I do not usually swear on this podcast, but this is I'm feeling fired up. I'm feeling ready to chat about this. And yeah, like society, our parents like. And that's when I say our parents, But it's like the way we grew up our parents like, which they always did in most cases the best they can with what they had, and it's because of you know, their parents, but the way we're brought up, the way that society really imprints this thing of there is a certain way to do things, there's a certain way to address there's.
Speaker 2: A certain way to be. You should fit in this box.
Speaker 1: And we're very you know, we're taught that from a very young age, you know.
Speaker 2: In school.
Speaker 1: So I completely get it. If you are someone who you're kind of nodding your head and realizing that maybe you are a bit judgy or maybe you're not confident in yourself, and it's like I just want to say I feel for you. It is so normal. We are almost conditioned to be that way with how the world is. But also I'm telling you now you can change, you can be different.
Speaker 2: You have a.
Speaker 1: Responsibility now being aware of these limiting beliefs and these things around my voice, correct around how you're thinking can actually be different, and you have a responsibility, you know, if you want to change that. So me personally, like right now at the moment, you guys can probably tell and stuff like, I am so confident in who I am, how I show up my strengths, my weaknesses, what I bring to the table. That I don't often get rocked. I do, like sometimes one hundred percent. There's certain stuff that will trigger me or make me feel you know, in adequate and stuff, and I've got to do the inner work around that. But I am kind of at a place now where I have done a lot of the inner work. I've done a lot of retraining my brain, rewriting stories where I'm now at a point where I'm kind of like and also really stepped into myself, into my authentic self, and really accepted myself that I'm like, if you don't like me, cool, Like you're not my human and that is fine. Like, I'm not going to get worried. And I think sometimes you know, we try and act a certain way, and we try and be this certain person to be accepted, to be liked, but in that we are not being authentic to ourself, which therefore we do not feel confident. So honestly, I feel my most confident when I am being my most authentic, when I am honoring my intuition, when I am stepping into my power of Georgie. You know, I'm gonna say it. I say it probably every episode, but no one is you. That is your power. Confidence comes from within. Confidence comes from accepting yourself. And it's why I keep saying accepting yourself. Is There's this philosopher or like he was like a psychologist back in the day, and his name is Carl Young or Young actually let me just quickly live google this because I'm horrible names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Carl Jung.
Speaker 1: So he was a Swiss Swiss Swiss psychiatrists and psychologists who founded so many of these like you know, principles to do with our mindset and stuff. And yeah, he's really cool. I definitely recommend looking into him. It's like some of the stuff's like a little bit hard to absorb because it's like kind of complex, but anyway, something that I love from him, and I've probably spoken about this before, but he said, the curious paradox of wanting to change, you know, wanting to get to that next level, is you first must accept where you currently are, who you are, and like, you know, accept yourself, and then you can change. So I think a lot of people they're like, oh, but I don't want to, you know, like settle.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Be happy with who I am or what I've got or how I look because I want these other things. And I'm not saying that's That's actually not how it is, one hundred percent. It is so okay to want different things. It's okay to you know, have these desires for things to be different, like amazing. I have those desires too, But if you cannot accept and meet yourself where you currently are, you cannot get there. And I know that's like I'm even saying it now. I'm like, does that even.
Speaker 2: Make sense, Georgia? But it does. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you kind of recognize that. He also has some cool quote quotes like we cannot change anything unless we first accept it, so not even yourself, but the scenario. And then also he has this famous quote that it's like the most terrifying thing you can do is accept yourself. And isn't that crazy but almost so true? Like when we really accept ourselves, we accept how we look, we accept our personality and all that sort of thing, you kind of become invincible because no one can rock you, no one can upset you, no one can tear you down because you're like, this is me. I've accepted it. R and C. Fam Are you currently trying to grow your hair, get glowing skin and nails, or help your gut health, Well, look no further because Naked Harvest's collagen powder is here to change it all. Did you know that age twenty five, our body starts producing as much collagen itself and then that amount decreases every single year. So this is important to know because our skin, which is our biggest organ is made up of seventy five percent collagen and guys, collagen is just a protein. So it does make sense why we start seeing signs of aging around this time. And this is why we called our collagen the beauty alixa because it really is a beauty supplement that is going to help you glow from the inside out. So even though this has amazing esthetic results, you've probably seen my before and after hair photos and my nail snaps on my stories. But more than that, collagen is such an important building block to so many parts of our body. So not only is your skin going to glow, your hair and nails grow, but it's also going to help with your gut health and we all know how important that is. So there's two options with the Naked Harvest Collagen alixa. There is a pure option, which I love to add to smoothies and my coffees, or a pine coconut option which is so fresh and so delicious. I love having that at morning tea or in the afternoon. So iron c Fam glow from the inside out with Naked Harvest's Beauty Collagen Alixa today and feel free to use the iron c FAM's code which is Rising Concher Podcasts all spelled out, and that you can get a sneaky saving at checkout. Okay, now let's get back into today's episode.
Speaker 2: And that's like.
Speaker 1: A big kind of thing for me, which really was the catalyst of stepping into my power finding alignment, you know, tapping into my intuition. When I was like, you know, three and five, I knew what I wanted, I knew how I wanted to dress. I was very loud and proud and very kind of like outspoken. So I kind of have memories of when I was younger, and I remember, like my brothers used to call me a foghorn.
Speaker 2: I remember, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Mom and Dad used to say, I'm so loud, I'm so you know, like outspoken, but they would kind of say it in a negative way. So I remember, like, you know, when I was younger too, I did drama, like I loved, I loved.
Speaker 2: Being you know those things.
Speaker 1: And then it's like a switch kind of flip, and I was like, oh no, it's actually not good to be, you know, outspoken and to be vocal about things.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, guys, it was so vocal about things.
Speaker 1: And so you may be able to resonate where there was something in childhood where you kind of, you know, were a certain way and then like I said, like society, your parents, family friends kind of told you that it wasn't that's not like a positive thing, so you try to change it. I remember thinking Oh, if I can just be not as loud, if I can just kind of you know, listen to people and not be as you know out there and whatnot, Like, that's that's what I need to be.
Speaker 2: That's going to be better.
Speaker 1: And that's just like it makes me so sad to think about that, because when I found that again, like or not even like you know, four or five years ago, like I said, that's when I fully stepped into myself. And like, I think what you don't realize is being authentically you is so magnetizing and you will attract the right opportunities the right people. Like I'm sure there's people who listen to my podcasts, who watch my stories, watch my content who just don't like what I do, who don't gel with me, And that is so fine because we're not supposed to be liked by other one. If we were liked by our own would be like the most vanilla person ever. So don't be worried about, you know, pushing people away or being different, because trust me when I say, you find the right people, you find the right opportunities for you that are perfect for you, and anything else just falls away. So a little exercise you can do with your confidence that I want to give you guys. You know, I like some actionable things is realizing Like I said, where in your childhood were you really in your power? Were you really authentically you? And then somewhere along the way you would told that it was negative. And then so what I want you to do with that is I want you to rewrite the story. I want you to really forgive you know, the person or whatever that gave you that, and decide that you're no longer going to hold that limiting belief. So this is kind of called shadow work. I'm going through it very quick. We go through it so much more in depth in the Rise and Conquer Project. We're actually currently going it going through it a module too. So obviously you know, like I'm not going to give you the most extensive thing, because that would be quite rude for all the people who you know, have paid for the course material and who are doing the work. So this is like really quick skimming the surface sort of exercise. And if you do want to go deeper than this, come and join the Rise and Conquer project, but just really quickly something you know you can do, like I said, pick up that sort of thing used to be, but you were told was negative. So for example, I'll do me and it will make a lot more sense. So when I was younger, I was very loud, outspoken, and you know, confidently me along the way, I was told that I was too loud. I was too you know, a fog horn, and it wasn't a good thing. So I tried to keep myself smaller. I tried to be quieter. So long away I pick up that that was negative.
Speaker 2: So that was.
Speaker 1: Really probably you know, from my family, my parents, And don't get me wrong, my parents are the best, you know, parents ever And honestly, I was like talking to someone the other day, But if you are a parent, I think there's honestly no way you cannot give your child a limiting belief or something like I guarantee.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying now. If my you know, mom and.
Speaker 1: Dad were to listen to this podcast, which they do listen to my podcast. So if you're listening to mom and dad, I love you. We're the best parents. But I'm sure they weren't even saying it in a bad way, like I'm sure they're just like, oh, Georgia, you're a fog horn. But when we're younger, we take things in different ways. So this is my experience. It may not be you know, my parents' experience or you know whatnot. And I actually have this clear memory of my mom kind of saying it and being like Georgia, you know, you're so loud, like you know, blah blah blah, and kind of saying in a negative tone. So whether or not that's like actually correct in her memory, honestly doesn't matter because it's what I've picked up. So to rewrite that story, I would go, it is not you know, negative, to be loud, to be myself, to be upspoken, This is a positive.
Speaker 2: This is who I am.
Speaker 1: This is one of my strengths, This is one of my powers. I forgive, you know, my parents or my mom forgiving me this negative story for whatever reason. And honestly, it's because my mom is the opposite to what I am. So she is quite reserved, quite quiet, you know, very much thinks before she speaks, So in her mind it's probably just because I was opposite to her, which is not you know, not bad at all. But so I forgive my mom, you know, or my parents for giving me this negative story. But I do not have to carry this anymore. I can be loud, I can be you know, outspoken. That is authentically me, and this.
Speaker 2: Is my new story.
Speaker 1: So you just do something simple like that, feel into it, give yourself the new story. So that's just like a very simple exercise you can really do to like kind of step in your into your confidence. Also realize, like if there's someone else who triggers you. So let's just say a very good example. You know, let's say there's this girl and maybe she wears a red lip, maybe you know, she wears revealing clothes, and you're like, who is she to you know, be so confidence, to be so sexual, to be you know, really in her power, because I'm guessing that's really authentic for her. If you were triggered by something like that, it probably means you wish you were more confident in that aspect of yourself. And I'm honestly saying this from personal experience. I grew up at Jehovah's Witness where it was like no sex before marriage. So I actually had to do a lot of like trauma work and inner work around being okay with being a sexual person because I literally was told growing up that you don't have sex before marriage and wasn't allowed of boyfriends, so you know when and I to be very honest with you, like I had my first boyfriend when I was like fourteen. You know, we did have sex and whatnot, bit it was almost this like, oh, this is being sinful and I shouldn't be you know, having sex and all these sorts of things.
Speaker 2: So I actually had that a lot of like weird.
Speaker 1: Sort of things around that that I had to do work on. And if someone was so like open about being sexual and you know, being into that, that would trigger me. And you know, I could go the whole route of like oh she's such a slot or this and that, but please do not do that. Guys, when you get triggered by someone, it is honestly because you have not accepted that side of yourself or you wish you could be more confident in that side of yourself. And so anytime that happens, like stop, can we all just stop being so fucking judgy? Stop being judgy, be observant. That's even Like, you know, when people get triggered when I talk about money or property or anything like that, I guarantee you it's because they have issues or work they need to do around their money story. So when they see me saying stuff like money just comes to me, like I've done so much work around my money story that honestly, like money literally just fucking flows to me.
Speaker 2: The way it comes up in.
Speaker 1: My life is ridiculous. And because I have no blocks around money and no issues there where I previously did. So if that triggers you, it means you need to work on that. And that's exactly with confidence, but just no guys like and this isn't even I was even going to talk about like body confidence and whatnot, but honestly, it's the same. And like I said, you can still desire to be different but accept yourself and be happy with how you are simultaneously like at the same time. That is honestly, you know what I used to do in regards to when I had certain like fitness goals and whatnot. And I think it's just so important. Stop putting yourself down, stop belitting yourself, stop keeping yourself small. You need to accept yourself, your authentic self, and that will honestly like put you in alignment when we're like really stepping into.
Speaker 2: Our power, as you know, our authentic.
Speaker 1: Self and we accept ourselves and we therefore feel more confident. That's where the magic happens. That's when you know, the right people get attracted, that's when the right opportunities and all that sort of thing. And like I said, it's about stepping into that room and being like, no one can shake me because I know who I am, I know what I bring to the table, I know you know my strengths, I know my weaknesses, and I'm okay with it. So you know, that's even like I've noticed a huge trend currently in the group, which is so normal for week two where people are like, oh, you know, but I'm worried about what other people say about my desires or the business I want to create, or you know, posting on social media and this and that. And my thing is always like, who fucking cares what other people think? And I know that's like so much easier to say, but that honestly comes from when you're confident in yourself and everything you're doing. You don't care what other people say. You don't you know, you're not worried about that sort of thing because you're staying in your own land. You're focusing on.
Speaker 2: Your health.
Speaker 1: And also being confident is like, if there is someone who you know is maybe where you want to be, or they're more successful quote unquote, or you know anything like that, be happy for that person and be like that's inspiring because if that person got there, so can I. Instead of trying to put that person down and going, oh, well they probably got help or this, and that they're only there because of this and that, and again been judging, been a judge, little bitch, don't do that, and be like, holy shit, if that person can do that, so can I, and be like, honestly like send that person gratitude and be like fucking well done.
Speaker 2: Good on you.
Speaker 1: You have just made me realize my potential and what I can do because one hundred percent, if someone does it, so can you. So, guys, I know. In this episode I mentioned my Rise and Conquer six week manifesting and development course. This is a course that has changed thousands of lives and basically teaches you how to goal set, how to manifest, attract things, and do it in a very unique, flowy, easy aligned way. The feedback from this course is it's life changing once you do it. Once you have these tools, you will use them for the rest of your life, and it is super empowering, it is super informative, and it's definitely a new way of doing things. It's going to really expand your mind, it's going to test your core beliefs. It is going to teach you so much. So you might have heard in previous episodes this is a closed course, so we do enrollments where it's open two to three times per year. We have a group, we go through it together. There's a Facebook group and there's live calls. Obviously, at the moment, I'm currently on maternity leave, soaking up that newborn bubble with Tim and just figuring out how to be new parents. So I usually do an enrollment in the New Year, because that's when you know people are wanting to make that move, they're wanting to go after goals, and unfortunately it is just not possible to do at the moment. I've had a lot of conversations in my DMS, and basically what we are doing is we have decided to leave the course open just for that December New Year period for people who feel like they really need it in their life and they're also happy to go through it in their own time. By themselves, so everyone who gets the course, even in live enrollments, does have lifetime access.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do it with the group.
Speaker 1: That's just what we have previously done. So yeah, I just wanted to let you guys know I'm not publicizing it too much just because I do prefer the live enrollments. But for those who have heard a bit about the course and you're like, yes, this is what I need to get unstuck to go after what I want and to really you know, manifest my dream life in twenty twenty two, it is currently open and you can just go throughout it in your own time. A module will unlock every seven days and you complete it, you will all have also have access to all the previous Q and as. There's quite a few previous Q and A calls, so honestly most of your questions will be answered. But we also do have a Facebook group and that is for all time alumni, so that is people are in there who have completed the course, plus more of you who are doing the course in their own time, and I will be jumping in there and also my podcast manager will be jumping in there if you do have any questions. So I just thought i'd let you know that is available. That won't be available the whole year. We will close it a little bit after the new year. We just wanted to give that option because I know a lot of people wanted that, And the next live enrollment will probably be midyear. So if you can't wait and you're like, no, I need this at the start of the year, I want to go through it myself, there's a link in the show notes on my website all those good things. And also, guys, if you have previously bought the course, whether it's a previous round or at the moment and you're going through it in your own time, you can always join the next live enrollment, so you would just email us and just say, hey, I purchased it on this date. I just want to be added to the Facebook group and do the live enrollment, you know, whether that is midyear with the new group.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: Definitely not missing out on anything. But thank you so much for listening to this episode. I'll see in the next one.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening for another RNC episode. I really appreciate taking the time to be here with me, and also for taking the time for yourself. If you found this episode helpful, it would be so amazing if you shared it on your stories and tagged us, or simply just send it on to a girlfriend or family member who would benefit from listening. We are an independent podcast run by me and my amazing podcast manager, so it would mean the world to us if you left a review on the Apple podcast app. Also, if you're vibing this podcast us and the concepts we're chatting about, and your craving community, please come and join us over at the RNC podcast community Facebook group. Just search Rise and Conquer podcast community on Facebook and I will be in there to chat to you until next time.