Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast past week that might welcome back guys to TV Reload. As you may know, my name is Benjamin Norris and this is your podcast to get all the inside goss on the popular TV shows that you may be watching from around the world. Undeniably, our TV sets are still a major part of our home entertainment, and yet very little is known about how some of our favorite shows get made. So each episode I've been finding guests they want to dive just that little bit deeper into the shows that they're currently making so that you can hear all their exclusive stories and gain access to some of the biggest names in Australian television. I want to thank you for downloading or subscribing to this podcast however you found me. I love hearing your feedback, so if you can, please leave a review or a comment on your chosen podcast platform. On today's podcast, I have the winners of Big Brother Australia twenty twenty three. This week we saw Tay and Ari take out the competition in a very well documented pre recorded finale that saw Australia vote in the sisters over loved competitors Louis and Manet. In a nail biden grand finale that had Australian viewers the most uncertain of their winner in the show's twenty two year history. We saw siblings win for the second time, not seen since the Logan Twins in two thousand and five. Even I had no bloody clue and thought that Louis would probably win, so shows you what I know. Both girls proved to be quite popular and powerful inside the house. They fell in love and made friendships, proving the strongest connections was the ticket to the finale. Big Brother Australia focused in on love this season, and while that did polarize its audience, the experiment was still fascinating to see how a houseful of potential singles would use their relationships to get them to the end. I will ask the girls about their relationship with TJ and Josh and find out where they stand with the boys. Now the show is over, we will unpack the pre recorded finale and add further speculation to my theory that the first filmed winner when pre recording multiple endings is in fact always is the actual winner. The girls will reveal of being TikTok famous help them win the show and if Australian reality TV is still appealing to the content creators who can find broader audiences on larger and more lucrative social media platforms. Plus, we will get plenty of exclusives from behind the scenes of that Big Brother finale, which you can now catch up on on seven Plus, also the exclusive home of Big Brother and Kat, which was a welcome return to the series. Let's bring Tay and Ari into the podcast and guys, I think today's chat is actually the most compelling and informative chat that I've recorded for Big Brother this season. So buckle up as we celebrate this year's winner's time in the house.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, sorry, just connected for us.
Speaker 3: Then it's muted. We can't hear.
Speaker 1: I coup believe how beautiful the two of you look this morning. I thought you'd be hungover, you'd be out celebrating, and you look like supermodels.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Last night we had excited. Couple of wives were like, you got to keep it together for today.
Speaker 1: Did mum and dad and say, guys go to bed.
Speaker 2: You know, I think we went a better round. I'd say, too, wish Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you look back and we got up.
Speaker 3: I know, we're depically rushing, quickly, rushing, ready to say, oh I loved it, and I was so tired and I was going to smash the interviews out.
Speaker 2: I don't. I think we couldn't sleep. We're too excited. We literally the adrenaline was just running out. It was so hard to get to sleep last night.
Speaker 1: Did you guys this seems like a really strange question to ask, who was it in your mind that was going to win when that finale was recorded?
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: When we did it, obviously we had no idea or who was going to win. We just knew who was in the top three. But seeing the show, I think it made it so hard to know who was actually going to win. So I feel like we were quite played evenly, if that makes sense. I feel like, you know, there wasn't really stand up out of us three compared to each other. So and then you know, we were like stalking the comments, you know, the last day, we're like we're voting, like you know, where's it going? And it was so like Maney Louis sisters are so even So at the time.
Speaker 3: When we were standing there, we obnestly had no idea. We'd all been through a bit of controversy and like all thinking to each other, we don't know who's going to win. Yeah, yeah, it was, it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was really our situation where it was so good. I'm so glad we came around the win.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm so happy for the two of you. I mean, it was so exciting for you guys to get the win. There was a lot of talk last night on all the social media forums about the fact that the show was pre recorded, which everyone knew that that's why they that's how they make reality shows these days. I mean, marka been doing that for fifteen seasons. However, what was the order that they filmed it in? And I have a I'm trying to put together a dorser on this because everyone I speak to on pre recorded finales, the people that record their's first always end up being the winner. Were you the first to record your finale ending?
Speaker 2: I think about that. Yeah we did, Yeah, we did go first. But I think on the show last night they asked us last, I think, but we actually recorded it first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think the order was last last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think. Having a fairly substantial following on social media, like being TikTok famous, you know that kind of thing. Does that help with the voting? Were you able to campaign by using that sort of following to get you to the win last night?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So it's actually crazy for us because with our TikTok tiktoks, that was our biggest platform. But our TikTok follow is not Australian, so we actually in that when it came to that, it didn't help us at all because I don't.
Speaker 3: Really post anything on our TikTok. I think we may have posted one one or two video and like they honestly had no traction at all. We haven't been posting on our TikTok, so we honestly had none of our TikTok following on board.
Speaker 2: Because obviously, like we have a massive like UK and the big US following, so obviously that doesn't help when it comes to Australian voting. So we really just had like family friends. So yeah, it was really word of mouth. Like all of our friends, like close friends, they would posted all of their stories. Our brother is rugby club that watched them every Saturday.
Speaker 1: It's all it takes. When your sisters look like this the rugby club. They goin to vote and you're going to one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Honestly, really awesome to see who literally would like put us on their Facebook pages on honestly everything. Our little cousins from Byron Bay. They were asking their ballet schools and everything, and I was like, it's the cutest thing ever.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think word of mouth.
Speaker 1: Biggest thing I heard that you guys live. Do you live in Kumera in Queensland? Is that where you guys are from? That was the original home of Big Brother. I actually coincidentally was in Kumra last week and I didn't I'm not famous at all from my Big Brother time ten eleven years ago. But I was in Kumra and I walked through that westfield and I was like mobbed by people, and so I was wondering whether or not is Big Brother in Kumra's DNA like, because that's where it used to be the home of it.
Speaker 2: Might be you never know.
Speaker 3: Well, we actually went to was field the other day and everyone was like coming up to us and I was said, oh my god, I didn't be anyone.
Speaker 2: Who would ever noticed us. Yeah, so maybe maybe it's just that Westfield really big Brother fans.
Speaker 1: They were quite warped though with some of the questions they were asking me, Like they were like, what was it like to live with Chrissy Swan? And I was like, you know, she was fourteen years before me, she wasn't in my series, and they're like, yeah, but what was she like? And I'm like, sure, she's lovely. I loved that funny that they feel like they have that kind of ownership over it. But I was wanting to ask about young people these days, and I sound like a boomer saying it like this, but is there an attraction when you've already got so much attention and following from being on TikTok and having all of this to be on reality television? I mean, do young people still watch reality television and want to go on shows like this when they already have such a substantial following.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's probably different for every single person. I think definitely for us, it was just a very spontaneous you know what, we got asked, so we may as well doing if we've got asked to be your sisters as well, so we're like, obviously, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Actually, reality is such a hit and missing these things because a lot of people don't actually watch it. I don't think the younger crowd doesn't really watch it as much unless you're like, you know, for example, on a Netflix show or you know that type of thing. So I think for us, for example, you know, coming off the show, we didn't gain massive followings, we didn't anything like that. Does that make sense? I feel like back in the day, I feel like you definitely TV was a massive thing where now it's not.
Speaker 3: Back in the day it was a big thing, but I think now it's not as much of a big thing. And yeah, I'm not too sure.
Speaker 1: I just think people will be like, why would I go on a reality show off, I'm not going to get any followers, you know that, it's not going to lead to becoming additionally Insta famous or whatever. It's not going to add to it. So I can't see that the because back in the day there was no Instagram, there was no social media. So people go on shows like this and they would be really successful, really famous. And these days you can go on a reality show at it can finish and the next day you can walk down the street and people be like, I don't know how that is. So I just wonder whether young people would want to go on reality TV anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I feel like maybe something that will fizzle out down the track. I don't know, but you know, it's still going good now, which is good, and we've got on while we.
Speaker 1: Could and it pays well, right, Yes, okay, definitely. You know, do you think it was interesting that a couple or should I say a romance didn't come out on top? You know, considering this series was House of Love. We did see a couple that was still together in that finale, however they didn't win.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I definitely think being the House of Love, he thought there might have been some kind of twist where it was like a couple can win or do you know, but I mean young, it's very strange the couple didn't come out on top. I guess it was just it really was like the old Big Brother. It was just picking people off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really quite interesting. You guys were pretty ruthless with your decision making, one thing being TJ being put up for eviction, and even your decision to have an all girl finale that had Josh not really included in your final plan. Do you think that you were as ruthless as Money and as Louis.
Speaker 2: I think if you're watching from a TV because spective from what they've shown, it looks like we were very ruthless, But I don't think we definitely. Oh, it's kind of hard because with us, we always voted on our own accord. Sometimes I would match up with everyone else's votes, but at the same time, we would always have our own. We were just voting we wanted to vote. So I feel like we obviously were friends with me with Monae and Lawie in the house, very close to them as well. So I feel like, you know, I voted sometimes match up, but I don't think we were as ruthless, if that makes sense, Like.
Speaker 3: We were, but people could think we were ruthless. I think with Manet, they kind of just had a plan of getting themselves always to the top three already them too, And I think with me and Tay, we were just kind of riding the way, like we knew where the votes were going, Oh, we knew, Like, how do I explain it?
Speaker 2: Like we I think you're trying to say, like, yeah, it's kind of hard. Because TV is very different to how it actually was, so totally we did vote people out in there. I think I think our tent behind the voting was a lot more genuine than what this show. I think they were a bit more resident that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, because I mean they did seem to play very hard, and you know, they kind of manipulated their way to the end. Is it worth playing that hard when you'll put up for the public vote, because the public doesn't seem to vote for strategy like they would in a jury council on Survivor, do you know what I mean? Like in a jury council, if all of you as housemates, if Big Brother were to vote for a winner, they would normally vote for who had the best strategic game, the best manipulation. However, with this show, it is like Survivor. But then at the end the public votes, and I feel like the public still vote the way that they did back in two thousand and one. Do you know what I mean? They just picked the nicest person, the person they love the most. So I was curious to know about whether you think it's worth manipulating everyone to get to a finale if the public aren't going to vote for you, you know.
Speaker 2: What it's I don't think it's yeah. I think it's very hard because I think if you know, say, for example, that Gracey May was a big player this year, so us putting up in that chair, we've got a lot of backlash for that. So I feel like, you know, you do have to be careful. Like I guess, like when you're in the house, you don't know who's going to be a fan favorite, so you're just voting with how you think. But then when you watch it back, it's like you do kind of have to be careful with how you vote because I one wrong move that one hundred thousand dollars could not be yours at all.
Speaker 1: Well, when doing these elimination chats, I have been able to talk to the housemates, and the housemates did say, you know, the sisters really went hard to get Gracie May out of the show, like they they hung on to that point, and clearly that's what you did. But if you look at the way this show unfolded, do you think if Gracie May had been in that finale with you girls, we would have had the same result, or do you think that Gracie May might have won.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think definitely. I think she would have definitely been a favorite. And I think she was such She's such a big Big Brother fan, Like, she knew exactly what she was doing. She knew how to play the game, she knew how to play with the cameras with Big Brother. She was really good at it. And you know, kudos to her. She did an amazing job at you know, making good television. But I think even with the voting, a lot of people wanted her out of the house. At this point. It wasn't even just me and Tate. There was a lot of other people and Tay and I sometimes would just sway with the house would be like, okay, if everyone wants her gone, then we'll vote as well. So never was just me and Tay that wanted her so badly gone as people have same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it just worked because we prep in the chair, but then you know, they came out, the whole house had to vote.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what I think is, you know, yes, we put her up, but the whole house voted her out. We didn't get the vote. I always think that, But yeah, no, she she had amazing on the show, and I think she was a great.
Speaker 1: Girl and she made she's so good. But you girls are fun. Like, it's so great meeting all of everyone from the house. Like you'll have an impression of people watching the show because it's stylized and edited and you're kind of are made to have polarizing opinions of people. But every housemate that's come out, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting because everyone's so lovely and I can understand why watching the show now and reading between the lines, that there really was a lot of love in that house and it.
Speaker 3: Was I think that's the reason why it was so hard to vote people and putting people up. People got really offended because we all really loved each other, Like it was so hard to be like, oh my god, who are we going to put up next?
Speaker 2: Or are you going to be next?
Speaker 3: And I think people took it really personal as well, because we all had so much love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was actually scared to see how close we actually all were, and I don't think they ever showed that on TV.
Speaker 3: I think that was the biggest surprise for me, as well as how much we all got along really well, Like they did show the drama, but behind all the drama. There was a lot of love and you know, connections, so it was really good.
Speaker 1: So we need to really talk about the boyfriends, because you both had boyfriends in the show, Like you got your found fellas, good looking fellas, well done. But what I found interesting was that you know, you guys did sort of have something to do with both of those boys leaving the show. Did that affect the way in which you tried to have a relationship with those boys once the show finished, because I could imagine if you'd booted me off Big Brother, I'd imagine if my partner booted me off Big Brother. I don't know if I'm making breakfast in bed. You know, it's a hard one.
Speaker 2: And I think when it got to that stage, I think that they all knew that it was coming down to very gameplay, if that makes sense, So like, yeah, obviously, I think when I watched it back, I'm like, you know what, that shouldn't have happened. I think we got so caught up in the gameplay towards the end of it. You know, you're starting to think with their heads more than we're thinking with their hearts, and like they were all very chill, so for like you know, we were like, oh, they won't take it to heart. Yeah, But if it was the other way around, I feel like I'd be like, yeah, I'm not seeing you on the outside round you were done?
Speaker 1: Is there a deleted scene though? On your rational with TJ? The TJ one really got me. I was like, I'm in love. I've just been seeing kissing this one and I'm having such a good time. And next minute, you guys get to choose who is being eliminated, and you're like, I know who we should pick. We should pick my boyfriend. And it's like, why would you do that? There were so many other housemates that you could have chosen. What was going through your minds?
Speaker 3: Yes, so obviously the house nums, you know, everyone picked two people to put up for nomination, and at the time, I personally was wanting to put up a few of the bigger names in the house, say Louis Lewis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think our vote was going on Louie Lewis. And we took it to the diary room. Obviously, we took it tend. We knew that a lot of the house wanted TJ gone, So when we went in there, we actually spoke to big brother and Big Brother. I think Big Brother was like, don't waste a vote on someone that's massive that could affect you guys in the game.
Speaker 3: Because he pretty much saying don't yeah.
Speaker 2: Because obviously like that's not going to get t J. We're not sending TJ home, We're just adding that's already gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I think the chat in the house at that time was TJ and Dion were the main people that everyone had that and we.
Speaker 2: Were like, well, Diane, we were never ever going to one person.
Speaker 3: We were never going to vote was on and that that was it. I would we were never putting him up. So yeah, we chose TJ for the fact that we knew everyone in the house was voting for him, but we were never going to put the final you know.
Speaker 2: We never voted him while he was in the eviction.
Speaker 1: In the eviction, we've never you wouldn't. But at the same time it was the reason why I left. It's starting to sound like Big brothers that reasonable friend. You know when you're at the club and you're like, I've just met this guy, what do you think And your friend's like, nah, girl, I think you could do better. Like I feel like he's whispringing your eg telling you to do things. But you know that friend that does that. When you're like, you know, what.
Speaker 3: Do you think about it, I'm like that's so bad. Like watching it back, I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, what they didn't show as well is that we actually went straight to t Jane told him because we were like. One thing with us is that we were very genuine, very honest. So say for time with Jake, when we when we were going to vote someone and they did ask us, we were dead sit honest, We're not going to be like no, like you're safe, We don't want you to go to that thing. We were dead tied to be like you know what, baby, you know what we did. So we did put you up. But sometimes when we put someone up, we actually didn't want that person to go. We just need that they'd be able to take that being nominated compared to someone else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because people took things very personally.
Speaker 2: Some people like so example, Jake, Jake is a very sensitive boy, so you know, we didn't realize that. So when we put him up, we were like, holy shit, he didn't take that very well.
Speaker 3: I genuinely thought me explaining to him being like you know everyone wants, but gone, You're you're not going to be You know, we're putting you up, but you're not going to go. He was a bit of a floater in the house. He didn't have very strong connections with many people, so we're like, he'll be fine. And then when I told him, he was so upset. And I do get why he's upset, but I think we knew he wasn't going to go home.
Speaker 1: I can imagine. There was a deleted scene of him in the dial room crying for a good few hours, like he looked pretty salty.
Speaker 2: Oh, I actually felt really bad.
Speaker 1: I felt bad for him. I felt bad for you too. Actually, I didn't feel bad for you. I thought that you guys were the devil at that point. These relationships, we know that they haven't worked out. People have been saying that, you know, you both left the show, and you know, you were still with josh was still with TJ, and they were very supportive in that finale. Whose relationship lasted longer outside of the house definitely Man and Joshua Okay.
Speaker 2: Going strong for a bit after the show. I think maybe like three or four months. We gave it a good crack, like I'd gone visit him in Sydney, he would come here. But for Josh, I think he just honestly had a lot he's played at the time. I think it just was really wrong timing. Like obviously, when we're in the house, there's nothing on the outside world going on for us, so like, you know, we can meet together and there's no problems. It's fine. But obviously like coming back out with his work and stuff like that, it just didn't work. But to this's day, it was still super great friends and I'm seeing him this weekend, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: If we can just shorten it into an answer, both of you can give me the rationale as to why the relationship ended, Like can you give me just like a quick rationale, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'll get th TJ and I had a bit of a split, yeah, towards the end of the show, but yeah, we got We tried to make a work spend news together. But yeah, the reason it ended was because I don't think TJ was ready for commitment and he wasn't giving me one hundred percent. So yeah, we're still really good friends, but it was just the commitment. I don't think he was ready and.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was ready, Yeah, girl buy next.
Speaker 2: And then with myself and Josh, we gave it a really good crack after the show about three or four months and then yeah, just due to the long distance in his work, it just didn't really work out for us in that way. But like I said, really good friends.
Speaker 1: Everyone was also celebrating this finale in different places last night, so money would have been somewhere different or I don't know if man to be with Louis. But once you won, did you guys send an awkward text message to say, hope you guys are okay? Did you call them? Have you been in contact with those guys? Are they all right?
Speaker 2: So last night we all made a pat on like a little group chains that that we wouldn't no one would spoil it because obviously Louise and Melbourne, so he found out for fed at first. We're in Queensland and the Manne's and Perth, so we're all separate, so we were like, we all turned our phones or so we had our phones off so we didn't see anything.
Speaker 3: So we found out honestly when we watched on the telly. We turned off all of our phones and we were like, and I think many did the same thing too, So yeah, we were kind of just waiting for Maney to find out. But then by that time we had a few drinks and we were like, we'll message everyone in the morning, but we've had the most amazing messages from every housemate and that they've been so supportive.
Speaker 1: So what, look, can you read me the text messages? This is really invasive, but like, just what did they say? Like, if you got your phones there, I want to know what Louis wrote back to you. I want to know what Mone wrote back to you. And feel free to not do this, but I feel like everyone listening to this podcast is going to ask He's going to want to know the same answer.
Speaker 2: Yes. So I think we just sent a message saying like, thank you guys so much for having us like next to you and the sees. I couldn't ask a better top three and we're just so grateful for obviously the whole experience. And then I think nay, also, she just says she said them on the lines of life.
Speaker 3: Don't think you're saying about what No, no, she said they sent us up when we want Yeah, I think, sorry, Sassy, I.
Speaker 1: Couldn't hear what you said, it's like the two of you talk like like I noticed that on the show. You guys are like a secret language. Sometimes you guys talk in shorthand.
Speaker 2: I know, even Big Brother when we we've done the dims and we're talking about it, he's like, you guys can speak up, and I'm like, we're talking. He's like, we can't hear anything you guys are saying at all.
Speaker 1: So we got nothing juicy out of those text messages that I feel. What did Louis say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like something Louis said, great work, everyone one an experience. Congratulations, sister so observed, so very sure. Yeah there was maybe something beautiful Taylor Rick goh sisters. Everyone kind of said congratulations. Deon sent us a reaction video of him reacting to it. It was hilarious, honestly, such a good video.
Speaker 1: Of course he did. She was so funny about Dan. Was he got a really dramatic storyline in the finale with Josh storming out? Was it as dramatic as it looked on television? And was a kind of stage that Josh stormed out, Like, I mean, it kind of seems like it's out of the cannon for Josh to storm off like you would on The Real Housewives? Can you tell me some? Can you tell me some? Like it sounds like something Petty Flow would do or Gamble would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It actually was quite intense. Yeah, it was very intense. And then how would you explain it?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, no, so pretty I just kind of know it was not stage like Dion really he knew what he was doing. He wanted to show. He's literally a showman, like he makes television so much fun, So he knew what he was doing and he knew it would stare a bit of a reaction with the boys, and yeah, it was those dramatic he did walk off.
Speaker 2: It was, Yeah, I think someone's very emotional, so I think at that stage, you know, he believes the whole thing. Even I was saying, you know, like Dione wouldn't do that. And then I think when it came out, he was kind of like your dog boys, just Josh is the guy that's true to his word, And yeah, I think he just took it a bit to heart.
Speaker 3: I think they're all good now, there's no bad blood. But it definitely was those dramatic as you've seen.
Speaker 2: It was worse.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've spoken to both of them and they said, it's fine. Girls, I literally talk to you forever because there's so much I actually said. Originally, I was like, a twenty minute chat, that'll be fine, you know, because it's a winner's chat, you can make it quite tight. But then by the time I watched the finale and you'd won and I started writing these questions, I was like, oh my god, the sisters have there's so much to one pack with your story, and I can't wait to see what you girls do next with your journey after this. One hundred thousand dollars doesn't go very fast. So I heard you guys saying we're going to help everyone in the world basically with the money. I think split the fifty thousand and put it on a de positive a home.
Speaker 2: You know, such a smart idea, but thank you, really, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Before we go, though, everyone who joins the podcast gets asked this question, what is something from behind the scenes, Maybe something from behind the scenes the finale, something that we didn't see that people might enjoy as a bit of a behind the scenes secret of your time in that finale?
Speaker 2: Oh what could it be? Probably just how long we actually filmed that Grand finale for yeah, do the endings a couple of times, so like I was worried that it wasn't going to be as genuine because like obviously we had to say that we won three times, and we had to do three times a speech. So I think definitely, just like you know, pre recording that finale, when you see it's a lot different behind the scenes, it looks.
Speaker 1: From leaving the house though, in that final part of leaving the house, did the finale happen? Did you walk straight into that zone to film the finale? Was there a time period? Did everyone have to fly back from their different states to be there?
Speaker 3: Me and Tate, Manet and Louis we were still in the house and we had just finished during interviews. We didn't get didn't get to leave the house. We were stuck in the house. But everyone else got to fly back and all that, and they all caught up beforehand, so we were kind of like like in a weird zone where we were like, we haven't even been out into reality.
Speaker 2: Anyone find it.
Speaker 3: We're just like in the zone. So yeah, everyone else flew back in and we were stuck in the house.
Speaker 1: Still, Well, I just want to say thank you so much for being so generous and sharing your stories on the show. I can't wait to see what happens with the two of you next. I could only wish that all Big Brother winners could look as good as you. I think you might be the most attractive people to ever win the show. But yeah, all the very best, and yeah again, congratulations on the win. It's very exciting for the two of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: The winners club now, it was so funny. I was talking to I've spoken to a few winners this morning and they're all we're all texting, and it's so funny because you're bringing people into like a club. I'm sure all the winners will start to text you to be like, you know, welcome. It's like we're getting sisters, do you know what I mean. It's like we're getting new additions to our family. Anyway, lots of love to the two of you. Take care,