Speaker 1: Welcome to them Christian No Common show podcast. All right, so yesterday on the show, I just asked an innocent question to.
Speaker 2: All the trades.
Speaker 1: And I know there are a lot of tradees that listen to this show in this radio station all day long. We know this because anytime you walk past the building site, it's normally gold blasting out all day long on that knacked old trades radio.
Speaker 2: And always say all day long, we mean knocking off at one or two pm.
Speaker 1: That's on a long day for them, says us who knock off at nine am. All right, let's not us point the trades, but doing a full days work, we're on very slim, very slimized. But I was asking yesterday trades, who do you think, right according to you, is the king of all trades?
Speaker 2: Who works the hardest, who is the fittest, the toughest on the site.
Speaker 1: And basically what happened was the kind of trade's at war. Here's some of the calls from yesterday morning.
Speaker 3: As your pig, sure.
Speaker 4: Everyone else that don't sweat, is that even a trade sparkies the week goes, We've got a life of sprint money. The sparkys, they are just the laziest people on the site.
Speaker 2: We're going back into it.
Speaker 1: We had to move on yesterday nine four one four one four three. Trade's put down the big old Liza of Monster Energy drink and the other ten liter vatt of coffee. You've got as well give me a call. Who is the King of all trades? Email came in yesterday carpenter Christian with a King of all trades with a job. The only ones who are job from beginning to end. We all do all the heavy lifting on the building tonight, working knowledge of how all the other trades work, so we can help them out when needed easily. Carpenters are the toughest that comes from Mick even how this left his voicemail for us after the show yesterday.
Speaker 5: Good day, Christian, I heard you're looking for. Who are the fish tradees getting around?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: I'm a cheap East Kings of the jungle. We see them all. The fittest is gonna have to definitely be your scaffolders. I mean they do get a head start. They're usually pretty fit by the time they get out of the big house, so definitely then the fitting in prison, the strongest of the pumpies or the concretors. Those boys can really move some weight around, and the weakest by far made other Sparkys in a lift a pair of pliers without breaking every list. So there's my two cents for you, mate.
Speaker 1: The word pliers came up a lot yesterday when people were sledging the Sparkys.
Speaker 6: Sparky's called defend yourself, fight back.
Speaker 1: Come on Christian Connell's show podcast right now.
Speaker 2: Trade's call us up.
Speaker 1: Everyone else, grab us seat, grab grab your popcorn, sit back and watch the big show that's about to unfold as Trady takes on Trady.
Speaker 2: You simply want to know.
Speaker 1: Who works the hardest, who is the toughest, who is the slackest.
Speaker 2: I noticed the rio. It's taking a lot of your calls right now. That's what I do. Whenever I'm talking to a trade You rough up the language a bit, don't you. I want them to think that I'm one of them. You've become very ossified.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. How good is stubbish?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How good his concrete?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Would you barrack for Osy.
Speaker 5: Hardly Champagne Charlie, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to uh Dean, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Team, good morning. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, buddy.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like you're on the road already, off to the site somewhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm traveling an hour this morning from home to work, leave home at follow it. But I've got to say, Christian, I don't know why these other people are even ringing like soft hand as electricians, plasterrous domestic house plasterers are the hardest, toughest tradesmen. There's no doubt you're hot handsting, hard hands like an arborous.
Speaker 1: Really pruning the bushes.
Speaker 3: And I know a.
Speaker 6: Couple of riggers. They're always waiting for cranes, you know, and then they put the nuts and bolts together, plume. All of their sheep, all of their all of their plastic sheets that go into your house and every other house are hand lifted up and downs.
Speaker 3: Te you know.
Speaker 1: My old man was the plaster for years until his back gave in. But that was backbreaking work. Plasters are hard working. The crafters.
Speaker 6: No soft hands here.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Mine and mine are very soft. I even put a hand moisturizer. I want to wake up today just amusing clay. Yes, my pottery class, I'm not joking, and it's.
Speaker 5: The dirtiest job because you get covered in all the plasters like your Why I.
Speaker 6: Am just about now to start about three and a half hours of sandy upper upper ten foot ladder in a house and.
Speaker 2: Watched that during the summer. Will you have to do that during the summer and the heat.
Speaker 6: I've been doing it for forty years.
Speaker 1: You're slow working on the same house, is it?
Speaker 6: It's a big house.
Speaker 1: It's fucking in balas.
Speaker 6: That's the one. So plasters, by no doubts whatsoever. The toughest, hardest working tradesmen you've got You've.
Speaker 1: Got our vote, my friend, You've got our vote.
Speaker 2: Dean, Thank you very much. Sure your hard work, buddy, Thanks according.
Speaker 6: You love your shows. Thank you, rank you very.
Speaker 1: Much, mate, Thank you very much. From a soft hand to a hard hand, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Cut careful with those big old tough as we run your neck and balls. Rio, don't upset Dean. We got here, Reese, Good morning, Reese, Reese. Who's the toughest trade you there?
Speaker 2: Who do you think it's got to be roof tilers out there?
Speaker 3: Bloody definitely, bloody tough tribe.
Speaker 2: What tougher than the plaster team.
Speaker 3: We just had, of course, to than bloody plaster if they got some mart hands. I reckon, I think we've got some marter hands, and.
Speaker 6: That for sure.
Speaker 1: It's now now and down to who's got the tougher, hant strongest, who's got the toughest hands.
Speaker 5: You get callouses on your hands whenn't you carrying those roof tiles around?
Speaker 3: Of course, definitely all that bloody yeah, favorite of dust all over you as well with a bell of grinding and all that is a favorite going on with it.
Speaker 1: But sometimes I wonders you tilers up on that roof up there outside out of mind. Whenever I'm driving around, there's a lot sat up there and a cup of tea because people can't see what you're up to.
Speaker 3: Pretty much.
Speaker 6: That's got you out there.
Speaker 2: You can't lie.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the honesty. Reese, Le's thanks, Reese, have a good day. Let's go to Jacob. Good morning, Jacob, Hey God.
Speaker 2: We're good. What what tradey do you think is the toughest? What's the hardest night?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got you gotta get it to the concrete is. But I don't know what you got plasters ringing up? You're picking up a shade of plast. They stick it to a wall and run. I don't know what is that. You got hard hands and picking up plaster. That's just a giant. And Sparky is ringing up yesterday, Sark. You think they are tolling up their trading. Oh yeah, it's just ridicuous, mate. Where all the concrete is. We're picking up shovels of concrete. We're digging out holes, we're doing heats and stuff and nobody else.
Speaker 2: All that heavy concrete. That's hard, hard work.
Speaker 3: That's hard hard work for hard hard men.
Speaker 1: The site, aren't they the.
Speaker 3: Roof tollers. Oh, they're going to worry that he's not falling off the roof.
Speaker 2: Shut up, there a little cup of tea on the roof.
Speaker 1: No one can see them reading the paper.
Speaker 3: That's all. They've got their mates standing there chucking up the tollers already.
Speaker 6: There was just what the.
Speaker 3: That's that they tried? They were dark coming out to a conquest store and the steel fixes the.
Speaker 1: You know around they're.
Speaker 3: Coming and they will wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, language, so about that.
Speaker 2: Emotions running very high today on trade War.
Speaker 1: Sorry, this is the Christian o'connells show podcast