Speaker 1: Christ Yeah. Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast to read the.
Speaker 2: Play Tea Black, strong Guy, Strong Guy thea.
Speaker 3: Trina Jones, I live once out now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Gold One.
Speaker 3: By the way, I've just found out about that strong Man tea that you have in nort milk. Which type of tea is it?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 3: Oh? Great? Is the weakest tea there is. I didn't know that Jack brings his own stash of tea bags in because the tea bags we have here, I don't it. You're a coffee drinker, but the tea bags they have here, pats, they must have whatever standard issue is. Say it's five grams of tea in them, must be zero point five.
Speaker 4: It's like army issue tea bags.
Speaker 2: Here, water is still clear.
Speaker 3: And though you dunk in the tea bags, so you have to use two bags right to try and get a cup of tea. I mean, Jackie boy goes today. By the way, I've got my own stash of t bag. She never won it five years, never mentioned this.
Speaker 2: I was only telling you everybody actually.
Speaker 3: Leant in this secret stash at tea bags. Oh, Patty, you would have loved last night I saw Michael McIntyre, who he also made. I took my six year old daughter Lois. We loved it. He was incredibles at rod Labor. What is that about? Ten thousand people at.
Speaker 4: Fifteen thousand capacity.
Speaker 3: I'm a shy heaving last night. A lot of people my age, a lot of people my age with their kids. It was amazing. He's got a rare gift, Michael. I saw the same venue about six or eight months ago. We saw Chris Rock there, and Chris Rock one of the best to ever do stand up. But you knew you were watching a performance of one of the best to ever do stand up right. It was almost like it's a preacher at times. You're watching a presentation of stand up done at a very high art form. Michael McIntyre made that huge venue, sold out last night, twelve thousand, twelve thousand US. You feel like it was an in pub gig. It was incredible, effortless stand up. Actually it was a masterclass. I love stand up and I've seen so much great stand up that goes into the top two or three performances I've ever seen really really, really really.
Speaker 5: Funny personable though, isn't he Oh my god, like he's performing, it's like he's in your living room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was just so regular and common. He was just I loved it.
Speaker 3: So common regular in comment, listen, that guy is not common pattery.
Speaker 5: No, he's that's what I mean. That's a point. He's definitely not. But he's just so natural and down to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's brilliant. And also it's something about when you leave a music show, people are quite quiet and they're in their head about what they thought about the gig. When it's a stand up show, there's an energy. Everyone's opened up. Everyone was talking. Last night we left there. It was like a half ten in the evening as everyone poured out trying to get the tax sis and go drive out there to go home. But everyone, the energy of everyone there was buzzing. It was amazing to walk amongst all the crowd, just hearing everyone. It was great. How's everything with you, Patsy?
Speaker 5: Well really, I have to apologize to the cleaners overnight we have the cleaners coming to the station.
Speaker 3: We did take another dump on the floor.
Speaker 1: Did you excuse me?
Speaker 4: It's a bit low brow? Dare you talk about the queen?
Speaker 3: Very regular though topic?
Speaker 5: No, I got something sent to work yesterday in one of those. I've never had them before.
Speaker 3: Get all your package is sent here, because I do notice there is a.
Speaker 4: Lot, you know there was it was work related. It might be suching.
Speaker 3: It what are you getting set related?
Speaker 5: You might just find out for double thumbs on Friday. I was very impressed. It's something for the whole team.
Speaker 4: A little surprise.
Speaker 5: But anyway, what it came in was like in one of those eco brown postage bags.
Speaker 3: I'm not the ones with all that basically explode on impact.
Speaker 4: It honestly did. It just went pushed like a cloud.
Speaker 3: I get so nervous opening them. You don't even know what's the easy way.
Speaker 5: They just they've got a tab and I even like you pulled that tab back. So I even opened it the right way, but it was like asbestos anyway. It was stuck all over my clothes. I couldn't get it off when I got home yesterday.
Speaker 3: That sort of stuff they put on like cash, you know, armor guard die. It's on you every day and you feel like it's dust. They're meant to be is that there? Are they meant to be eco friendly?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Everywhere all over the environment.
Speaker 5: I thought someone had let it bomb to me like an angry listeners there it was a miss.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast about.
Speaker 3: Again to extra time waster and we're looking for your academic movies. Yesterday I heard some very very smart academic radio for arrivals Fox FM, and some of the great thinkers of our time are on Fox FM. We're lucky to burn a chin into that frequency and hear some of the smartest people. Yesterday there's a presenter on its lunch time okay, and they're pushing the moment you can win your way to go and see Pink in Paris. I think I'm pretty sure she's here at the New Year. That's a real ball lake to go all the way over there when she's just waits the New Year with summertime, it'd be lovely here.
Speaker 2: Did you hear? The whole promo was the Paris end of Melbourne.
Speaker 3: So anyway, they were doing the thing which we do here on day times as well as the other the code words, the code word this hour to get on the list to go and see Going to see Pink in Paris is Camembert, right, and then the presenter goes it's a post cheese. And then half an hour later the lot of people calling you in and there go and then she goes, ah, do you know what the code word is? And they're going yahs, Camembert. And then she goes, oh my god, when you get to Paris, you'll be eat loads of cheese. I'm thinking you can eat cheese here. Every superpass got Camembert.
Speaker 6: Cheese is widely available. We've got cows here. Someone tell Fox FM Camembert is a code word. It's a post cheese, all right.
Speaker 3: So we're looking for your academic movies on the extra time waste of this morning. Academic movies. What are they watching in academia? Mensa who stare at notes?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Gold? Huh? Watched type of cheese?
Speaker 8: Gramma Mia silver, American pie charts gold, you've got fail oh silver and Grades of the Lost Marks silver plus.
Speaker 3: Jackie boy, what have you got? Academic movies?
Speaker 2: Crazy rich equations.
Speaker 3: Oh, very good equations gold, The Dark Knight Revisors also gold.
Speaker 2: The usual subjects silver and V four ben Diagram gold plus.
Speaker 3: I mean, hang on a minute, no, I'm down green and that's a bronze. You can't say, anyman. Just academic movies, just have ven diagram very academic. It was like someone yesterday when we saw academic movies sent in Planet of the Shapes.
Speaker 2: Two Shapes?
Speaker 3: Quite right? All right?
Speaker 1: Silver plus Chris you know Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Extra time on the timeway to some morning. We're looking for your academic movies, Jackie bye, are you ready to mark?
Speaker 2: That's mark.
Speaker 3: Let's coach to the world of academia. Even seeing some of these terms someone's put down their X accesses made me queasy they'd be back at school.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you guys ever still have that dream right where you haven't revised for an exam and you're back in exam about once a month ish. I will still have that dream, the horrible fear where you're back in an exam test conditions. My rubies at university now, she had her first university exam on Friday. You know we were two thousand people?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 3: Where were you add two thousand people? Who is marking that? Robots? All right, so we're looking for your academic movies. Let's get into them. Back to the tutor Gold, what Matthew Scholar of Rock Bronze You mean chemistry?
Speaker 2: Silver?
Speaker 3: Driving Miss Daisy to Uni?
Speaker 2: Silver?
Speaker 3: Really? No, that's not academic. Giving someone a lift isn't like the world of academia in Harvard.
Speaker 2: I just like the thought of her as a mutua student.
Speaker 3: Very ma sure. Weekend at Brainy's Silver Missus Harris goes to Frankston High Silver plus Little Cliff at Frankston Malcolm got expelled. Malcolm X, you mean relativity silver plus Conan and a mathematician instead of barbarian silver, A fist full of scholars silver plus for whom the bell curve tolls, Bell Curve very good, well done, soup, the Swinburne identity and Freddie got fractioned. It could have been better than it could have been.
Speaker 1: Well, Christian O'Connell's show podcast, all right, not Colwayne's stay.
Speaker 3: This is for you. If you're already at work, Well, the rest of Melbourne is asleep. We celebrate you, we cheer you, We give you the run of the merch cupboard. And wow, what tap we've got in the merch cupboard. Our producer Thomas Away, he's all sick. Actually, this lurgie that's been going around the team and all around Melbourne. How we didn't realize he obviously has these kind of special powers invested in him. Caitlin, who's now in charge of us, are equally terms of producer. She's not allowed to get extra stuff from the merch cupboard.
Speaker 2: I think she is said the word clearance. I don't have clearance to go in there.
Speaker 3: Is he taking the keys home with it? That's my bold, I'll take it home with me and only played football when I'm there. Actually hears a.
Speaker 2: Bit lucky that he's got the keys.
Speaker 3: There is actually a merch cupboard here as well. Actually, I remember when we first started working together five years ago. Here you would routine going out yourself to start I remember Sue the boss to the boss having a word and me going, I mean, I don't mind it. She clearly did, because she was speaking to me about he just needs to sort of let people know what he's thinking. Why are you talking to me about this?
Speaker 2: I just thought it would be nice if we could wear the gold merchandise show we had none.
Speaker 5: I still have never in how many years have I been here now over twenty.
Speaker 3: Lady, you're not really wandering around with your own radio station's.
Speaker 5: Merchant weekend in the garden on the weekend or done it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely a nice silk bomber jacket doing the weeding. What have we got in the locks? Merch covered for the this morning, so.
Speaker 2: We got access still to the good stuff. The Christians show pens. Christ Oh, so.
Speaker 3: Go down to the wine cellar, go and dust off this vintage pens. Thank god we can still get those pens.
Speaker 2: The Chris show fridge magnets. The Chris showed coffee mugs and the gold one of four point three water bottles. Passport holder or guitar sport holder?
Speaker 3: Is that new?
Speaker 2: Oh you're away last week?
Speaker 3: We didn't know either.
Speaker 2: It's something they came up with for the when they're giving people trips away to see a dell overseason.
Speaker 4: We had some leftover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had some leftover. So there's seven passport holders left. Get yours now?
Speaker 3: Do you know? I'd love to have made into merchandise. Actually it would be very popular. Sell boss is one of those iPhone holders. Can't in here my keys on the inside.
Speaker 2: It's my wallet and my phone's.
Speaker 3: It's actually a purse and it's a phone. It's both. Swe need to get some of those.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe Tom will have the clearance.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's got y made.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: In the merch cup, but they can have their choice off.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show branded pens, fridge magnets or coffee mugs, or the gold one oh four point three water bottles passport holder or guitar keychain that's also a bottle open er.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Christian. Jack and Pat started work at six am, unfortunately too busy to call in right now, setting up the cafe to open shops. Seven o'clock yesterday. It was Paran and I went into the food market there and I went to make a manger, which too mads and these amazing toasties. Good God. Anyway, credit card got declined, so I put my glasses on to see what the problem was. It's sambarassed when that happens, right, I thought, I saw that the guy was overcharging me. He put in one hundred and fifty million. What and she wrote down? Took a photo of it right, just to check my bag. One hundred and fifty million, three hundred and eighty three thousand, two hundred and sixty two thousand. I love these cheese soasis, but one hundred and fifty when it went year nine digits, I said, it should be fifteen bucks for the drink of the toasty one hundred and fifty million. It was very good.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised he still got decline.
Speaker 3: All right, so knock on Wednesday ninety four one, one oh four three if you're already at work, Daniel, good morning, Hey go mate, Daniel. What do you do? What have you knocked onto? What's your job?
Speaker 10: Mateh just driving a cry into the job site?
Speaker 2: Was driving a crye? Okay? I thought? No, Now you're in the cab of the car.
Speaker 10: I'm in the cab of the crane.
Speaker 2: Wow, you can drive it on the road from inside the crane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put up like two hundred feet up in the air mobile crane, right, Because you know there's two types of crane there's static or mobile.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So you're in a mobile one, are you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And what's your what's your max capass for lifting?
Speaker 10: This one's only thirteen little city crane?
Speaker 2: Do you dream of getting in the static ones one day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 3: All the fun Jack is having the mobile ones?
Speaker 10: Right, Yes, that's it.
Speaker 3: You've got a Danny woe with your mate mobile to the day I die. That's what I'm going to say. Now, Daniel, what can we what can we give you? Today? What would you like?
Speaker 10: I think I'll go on cup.
Speaker 3: Go Mark, Okay, tell me this, Daniel. You obviously got like a you have to get a certificate to just drive around a crane, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah you got. If you want a mobile crane, go to trap Lawsons and the crame lawcense.
Speaker 3: So you have do you have to go to like crane school to learn how to do that?
Speaker 10: Pretty much? That's correct.
Speaker 3: There must be like a crane school because it's a highly dangerous thing to you. So is it in a classroom and there's like theory and then you'll go out, put your pea plates on and drive around somewhere.
Speaker 10: Ah, you don't you just drive around the yard normally just to learn. And then yes, set yourself up to a couple of lists and yeah after thirty pass and theory of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or an old theory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and cranes invented crane till I die? I told you, Daniel. Enjoy your work today and thanksgiving us a call mate.
Speaker 7: Cheers mate, thank you.
Speaker 3: Margaret. Good morning, Margaret, good morning?
Speaker 11: Who are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good Margaret? What do you do? Margaret?
Speaker 11: I drive a school mash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many years you've been doing that?
Speaker 1: About thirty years?
Speaker 3: Thirty years? My god, So you must have taken some kids to school that are now parents themselves.
Speaker 12: Here, i'm the school or I work at there's a parentee that I used to pick up take the school, and the kids are here at the school.
Speaker 3: That is amazing. Generations you've picked up on the bus over the years.
Speaker 13: Oh, it's great.
Speaker 3: And is it the same route?
Speaker 14: I'm here time run every day.
Speaker 3: For thirteen weeks. Now, wow, So.
Speaker 12: You get to know the kids and then you get to know the parents when you get to the school. And now it's good.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Thirty years stint to do that market good on you. Now, what can we give you, Margaret?
Speaker 15: What a better drink?
Speaker 3: Bottle? What about it? Yeah, we'll give you an absolutely yeah droop bottle. Sometimes, because you're doing that same route for thirty years, you ever felt like just do you sometimes? Ever just take it a little bit of a detour, just have a different change of sceneior in the morning.
Speaker 12: Oh, you're tempted it, but uh, the kids market upset if they like the school screaming and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's a random two hour trips because Marcaret's had enough for that same route every day. It's tanding on rangers for a big kids. Stop crying.
Speaker 5: Hey, Margaret, do you have the Do you have a song in the bus in the morning? Do you have gold on in the morning?
Speaker 16: I do?
Speaker 4: Ah, awesome, well done.
Speaker 2: You can have two drink bottles you?
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can have.
Speaker 7: I can keep one from the bus and one for my car.
Speaker 3: There here go, lovely Margaret. Nice to tork you. Thank you very much. Right eh, good morning, Steve.
Speaker 7: Kay, happy Wednesday gang. How you going?
Speaker 3: We're good, Steve always loved to hear from you.
Speaker 2: Steve.
Speaker 3: So you knocked out at work at the moment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's really unusually. He prostually do to six o'clock news from inside the workshop.
Speaker 17: So I normally still got my head and the pillow then, but early starts and late finishes at the moment, we've got to get some workout.
Speaker 3: And how much business at the moment Steve's car alarms.
Speaker 7: Yes, it is.
Speaker 17: Yeah, our business pretty good where We've got a lot of cars coming in the shop. And I worked most of last week in Soday, Sunday, Monday. I've got a show car in the workshop. At the moment, we're just trying to get it out. I reckon, I've got an hour left before it's completely finished.
Speaker 18: And what is the show car to nineteen sixty seven Valliant And it is absolutely gorgeous. And unfortunately, when you do these sort of cars, you have to make it absolutely perfect. If it's not perfect, it's not good enough, and they drive you mad sometimes, but they're really good things to work on.
Speaker 2: Don't tell yourself short, Steve. I'm sure all the Carolines are perfect. Don't just do a Corolla with wires hanging out everywhere.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's even actually fitting one on a coronas you don't hear who's stealing coronas Parson Fiorus nineteen Corona Camri Special that.
Speaker 7: Wheel Drive edition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Steve, what would you like for the much Cobo?
Speaker 18: I think I'm going to go nuts because it's Wednesday and help myself do a pen please.
Speaker 3: Steve, thank you very much for giving us a call and always supporting the show. Love to chat. You may take care Carl a.
Speaker 1: Brighter now you're listening to the question you Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: This week we have another cruise to two of you to go to the South Pacific holiday in every way aboard Royal Caribbean. Save yourself up to forty percent off your next holiday book now at Royalcribbean dot com today. The way you win this week's cruise is to sing for it. Cost Bay, you can.
Speaker 8: See a way to the South Pacify.
Speaker 3: Ut for grabs again this week's South Pacific Cruise on the quantum of the season two of you plus two thousand dollars spending money. Yesterday choppy choppy waters, Yes it was. That's the equivalent of turbulence at sea. Choppy waters.
Speaker 2: We were getting seasick.
Speaker 3: However, oh my god, bear blue skies above. Guys, it's gonna be a great one out there today. We have some great new entries then, so asking you to go to the Christian O'Connor show dot com. Are you pick a song but your own lyrics sing for the cruise? Can k and what he sounds like a pop star? CAFK has done that.
Speaker 19: It was a competition on Gold by four point three.
Speaker 3: Get in.
Speaker 2: It's a cruiser.
Speaker 20: Around the South Pacific scene watching movies in the sun or my daughter has time with bue.
Speaker 1: I could tell it wouldn't belong till.
Speaker 19: The buffet turned on, and I could.
Speaker 21: Tell it would have belonged till the buffey turned.
Speaker 3: On, cheering.
Speaker 16: We love voltails, swimming in.
Speaker 11: Pools and being cool.
Speaker 4: We love vontails.
Speaker 1: Come along and cruise with me.
Speaker 3: I remember have sung that we love markets.
Speaker 2: Turn them off on the crown is unruly tails.
Speaker 3: All right, well done, that's in cathk. This is some Sandra Brown, taken on All Star by smash Mouth.
Speaker 19: Baby break now it would be too rific. I need to cruise around this spasific, so I'm hoping you will hear my click. Come on gold one or four poetrees. Don't let me, let me sit up. Promise I'll send you an a post card.
Speaker 12: Ana, I'm a grand mat and I need a fake.
Speaker 9: Callay oh by latist Cher, Get me on that cush.
Speaker 3: Sandy Brown. I not been enjoining mocktails. Right on, Brown, thank you very much. This is Nicky Brody taking to the Great barn set.
Speaker 22: Looking hard to make a living making furniture for.
Speaker 3: I'm sick of looking at his grownpie face.
Speaker 22: Needs something to make him smile, needs a cos he's the making chess and sofas.
Speaker 3: And behaves when he can.
Speaker 22: He's worked so hard for fifties.
Speaker 3: Now he's a really tired man.
Speaker 22: Oh won't you give him the cruise?
Speaker 3: Thank you, nikky brody and dancing queen. But just rio clapping there the very nice. No one else even made a move. She was confused, what is he praying? He's praying? What's he clapping? Sweet release? That's good America. She's taking on abba. That's not riches it.
Speaker 21: I'll be the cruising Queen, not Lean, certainly, not seventy cruising queen, feeling Sony cruising on the Royal Castle.
Speaker 2: Ruby were in chubby ways.
Speaker 3: Make good short ball fingers now, thank you baby. Alright, you're right Mary, God that you've already talked about Cuthcay. We've got some brandy ones who played you in an hour. You're going until Friday. Get involved at the Christian o'connells show dot com dot au, Synphy Cruz, good luck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: You ever written a chord? A company found out yesterday my daughter. Let's just leave a side that the fact that this she sent a letter to a company, emailed them during her school day yesterday during a maths lesson. But anyways, worth the grammar is very good in this email. Okay, come with just meet their daughter. So she was over the weekend. She was tucking into a packet of owning the brand name even though they dealt with very well sour cream and chai flavored crackers widely available at Cole's and Woolworth's. Okay, she opens it up and there is right down the bottom. I don't know if you've opened up before, and the tis a bit strange in food. It's a fist size. It's almost like a maze ball where if it's seasoning or all the potato, but it's chilled, but it's massive. So I didn't I didn't know she was going to sort of contact the company, to whomever it may concern. I was absolutely sicken and appalled. Grammar here in a six year old.
Speaker 2: You've got a bonus flavor ball you should be happy about.
Speaker 3: I was absolutely sicken in a pool to finance play the music. So this is from my six year old daughter to the cracker company, to whoever it may concern. Always a great opening. Now I think it's cool. It's the opening. It's the opposite to h I said, good day, sir, Good day to whoever it may concern. I was absolutely sickening the ball to find a strange ball of unidentical substance at the bottom of my sour cream and Chai crackers. I had eatn aormous the entire packet. Now I'm feeling uneasy after finding this lurk in the bottom. Please find attached photos. Look forward to hearing how you intend to remedy this, as I normally love all your snacks and all flavors. Thank you, Lois O'Connell.
Speaker 2: She's getting marked doing that drink brilliant the mats.
Speaker 3: Now they email back saying they've contacted there their words, laboratory, like there's in my mind there's a sea through window, you know, like complaints today, turn the headphones off, bloody boffins in there. Did it make it to NASA at the unnamed cracker company Sour Creep and Crackers, They replied, They've chatted to the geniuses and the laboratory and they think it's just a load of season. It must sort stuck in the hopper and erroneously there would erroneously many hinto It's all just packet of crackers.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope someone gets fired for that.
Speaker 3: Some free boxes, Patsy, you love this. They've asked for her contact eater so they can scent some complimentary crackers.
Speaker 4: It's perfectly handled.
Speaker 3: Patty. You must have done this. You must have contacted company, either emailing them.
Speaker 4: Writing or phone numerous times.
Speaker 3: Don't name them, please.
Speaker 5: No, I won't. There's a certain chocolate biscuit that is a family favorite that is just no, like it's just got smaller and smaller over the years, like it used to be lovely and fat with.
Speaker 4: Lots of come of it.
Speaker 3: They're not in business anymore anymore. They're sleeping with the chocolates right to them and say.
Speaker 5: What's happened to our family favorite? And they did send a couple of packets, but it's still not remedy.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollar notes. Yeah, jackie boy, have you done this?
Speaker 2: I had a Veny machine steal made two dollar coin and.
Speaker 3: I get out of it. Come on, you know a kid who's born out of a mindro and a maths lesson? I get no. As an adult.
Speaker 2: It was some time ago when two dollars would still buy you a chocolate bar in Veny machine but I was out of school. I called the number on the top of the Veny machine and said that my money has been stolen.
Speaker 3: Guess what they do.
Speaker 2: They send out in an envelope a piece of cardboard that perfectly fits the envelope and has a perfectly cut circle for a two dollar coin to sit in the middle. We've got to be you get your two dollars.
Speaker 3: Back now, producer Kaitlin. I didn't realize I Producer Kaylor has got form on this, right, sheese, at the moment, then, is this right that I've heard this right? You're not paying. You've got a year and a half free. Your moment actually longer.
Speaker 16: I think it might be two years. I got a one thy, six and twenty eight dollars credit for a telecommunications company.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: Now, my understanding is that the problem with your phone wasn't actually to do with the company. It was to do with your charger.
Speaker 16: It wasn't my charger. I had downloaded a corrupted file to my phone, which was through an app.
Speaker 3: And it happened on Current Affairs told me to download it. The man from Amazon, were you in download? Not download a corrupted file?
Speaker 16: No, I just downloaded an app and it corrupted in the download.
Speaker 3: On some sort of sound bullet thing only fans.
Speaker 16: It was like an ESPN tipping app.
Speaker 3: Oh, Queenslanders out of Queens spa tipping app.
Speaker 2: So because you downloaded malware, you think the telecommunications company should pay your bill for two years?
Speaker 16: No, So what happened was I wanted to to get a phone, obviously during the time in which they needed to take the phone to figure out what was wrong, and they couldn't offer me that. And as a producer of a brilliant radio show.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry, Spielberg or de Niro or zac Efron could be calling, and how am I meant to take their calls? For Christian O'Connell, I love that the option was.
Speaker 16: For me to be without my phone for fourteen days.
Speaker 3: And that was not crazy. It's a courtesy car when you were to.
Speaker 2: Be repaired, exactly.
Speaker 16: And so because they couldn't offer.
Speaker 3: Me that, what do you get the manager's phone of yours?
Speaker 16: I actually called a thing called the t IO, which is the telecommunication on Budsman and he tell them you case. You tell them your case, and they kind of say, yep, you have a right to do this. And I had a rite, because they didn't offer me a substantial, like a substantial even.
Speaker 2: All the language around this story, it means you've spoken to somebody, yes language, and.
Speaker 16: So because of that, they had no option but to do whatever I say, and so.
Speaker 3: Give me your trousers.
Speaker 16: So what I said, I need a brand new and so they gave me a bran.
Speaker 3: So they gave you a complimentary phone in the meantime world yours was prepared.
Speaker 16: No, no, no, they just gave me a brand new replace.
Speaker 3: You got brand new phone out of this. What up?
Speaker 16: Great brand new phone? And I also got sixteen hundred dollars in Yeah, because because it took so long, like I had to go back and forth to like these other places to to kind of get information about what was wrong with it so that I didn't have to send it away and that took like five days. So yeah, essentially they had to pay for all of that.
Speaker 2: Now they have to do whatever you saidever you say.
Speaker 3: I love this. I want you to go shout on my b I'm terrible to doing this though. All right, So have you ever complained to a company, whether it's an email written to them, called them and it's a favorite Please today right any call in the shed stories, don't name the company. If you love the show and you want to hear it. Ever, again, don't name the company.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Asking you have you ever complained to a company? Chrish oh Oss bought a packet of chocolate covered snackies. They were not supposed to have nuts in them, but there was a sneaky chocolate coated peanut in there. Contact at the company. They sent me a twenty dollars Carls voucher. Not bad, not bad. Chris and I also have contact to the telecommunication ombardsman known as to to help deal with one of those great phone companies. I'd moved house to location they didn't have coverage for and I was trying to obviously cancer my contract because I couldn't use the phone. They wanted a ridiculous amount of money to exit the contract earlier. It's like a divorce that it's probably easy to get divorced to break up with your gym or a phone company. After talking with the Ombardsman, not only did they have to cancer my contract for free, but had to refund two months payment as that's what I've paid in time to the talk to try and sort it.
Speaker 2: That reminds you of the time I tried to get out of my internet contract. Is when I moved house. I set up the all the motive and stuff, and it didn't work. And I'm on the phone with the company for hours and they're trying to get to work. It's not working. I said, I think we just have to quit it here. They said, no, before we can give you a refund, you have to go and take your motem to your neighbor's house and see if it works.
Speaker 3: You've got to that's ridiculous. Oh my god on Earth. I bet you've been to an m Bosman a couple of times. Bats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went to the telecommunication on the ombitsman. When we were working from home, I had drastic trouble with our internet.
Speaker 4: We still were.
Speaker 3: Drastic is another language you use and complain emails and phone calls, Isn't it?
Speaker 2: Didn't the radio station end up buying you and you like antenna or something to get better in No.
Speaker 5: There was talk of doing that because we weren't yet on broadband out where we were at where a bit and it was a nightmare. Oh, we were one of the NBA on me not broadband.
Speaker 3: Frangle.
Speaker 5: Just trying to talk to a human to get it fixed was utterly impossible, and I had no other option but to go to the ombitsman and they sorted it.
Speaker 3: You leave me with that's it. That's another thing. I've said that before. You well, you didn't meant no option. That's it.
Speaker 4: My hands are tied.
Speaker 2: Just quickly. Had a great call from Brendan who had to go to work. But he complained to a pizza company who delivered the wrong pizzas, and they said, no worries, we'll put it in the system. Next time you order, you get two free pizzas. It never turned off. Every time he ordered pizza from there, they went, it looks like you got two free pizzas on the system.
Speaker 3: Guys living the dream. Wow, Liz, good morning, This.
Speaker 22: Good morning.
Speaker 7: This is about ten plus years ago.
Speaker 10: He bought where he bought a mixed box of.
Speaker 12: Chocolates and it was very heavy on the chocolates and not very heavy on the the Nifer chocolates.
Speaker 7: So everybody watched, all right, I'm with you now. Yes, ratios were very wrong.
Speaker 2: It's a really complaint worthy. I think it's just like they just like shuffle them in the bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we weren't happy and they we complained and they sent us a five dollars out.
Speaker 2: How do you split that amongst the company.
Speaker 14: Work?
Speaker 12: Time for the complaints?
Speaker 3: Chocolate on Botsman. All right, let's thank you very much. You com I have a good day. Let's go to Terse. Come on in, Teresa, Oh.
Speaker 14: Christian, good morning. How are you all this morning? Oh?
Speaker 3: Teres were good? Who do you complain to? Teres? Okay?
Speaker 14: So it was the customer of mine. I worked in a well known department store in Melbourne in ladies fashion in the imported and Australian designer section, and the customer had I had sold suit to her for her son's wedding, which I might add cost five thousand dollars. A couple of weeks later, I saw her come through the elevated door with the bag in her hand. I thought this is unusual. I had been serving her for quite some time. So I went up to her and I said, how are you? Is everything okay? She said, well, actually no, I didn't wear the suits to my son's wedding. I said, why what happened? She said, it has a very peculiar smell.
Speaker 12: I said, really.
Speaker 14: She says, yes, you can't smell it here, but as soon as you put it on, you can smell it. I said, look, I'll get it, thought it for you. I will send it to quality control. There is such a thing, and said what they come back with, sure enough, get ready for it. A week later they contact me and they said, you'll never guess what the peculiar smell is. The suit has been embalmed.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that put it on a body the front door.
Speaker 14: Someone had purchased the suits, buried their loved one in the suit and then returned the suit and got their money back.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is unbelow.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: I thought you the suit went in the ground with the person.
Speaker 3: Did me too?
Speaker 4: If it was five grands with jack?
Speaker 3: You're right, you go back at midnight tagging up old grand get that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, back on and later see this is why you wash everything after you buy it, because you never know where.
Speaker 3: It's been fluid, never know.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? I want to start a weekly called shut the front Door, Shut Guys, Shut the front door.
Speaker 14: The front door. One of my all time favorite stories, which I could tell you the exact details, but we can't because you're on rad fire out Shut the front door.
Speaker 3: You've got to listen before you go. I'll give you my email address. I want all the details in this story. But listen. We loved your story so much, weak and instantly make you a corner of the week. Shut the front door, open it again. It's us giving you one thousand dollars toise.
Speaker 14: Oh Christian, let me cry that bort them.
Speaker 3: Thank you, oh, thank you. You made us laugh an insane story. We get so many crazy stories, but the embalming suit, the embalmed suit is one of the all time greats.
Speaker 14: Yees, unbelievable. So I will like all ignite at some point and tell you that heard the details.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a gros terse. Thank you so much to give us a call. No, no, you're a great storyteller.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcasts.
Speaker 3: There are certain things, when do I see them or hear about them, that remind me of my nad and Granddad's home. And I think you all have this right, Jack, and I will think what piece of music in it? As straight us taking you back to nann and Granddad's home. Please, this fellow, this let live in legends to the line Engelber humpening Jack can out and he just discovered not his real name.
Speaker 2: It's a strange name to like chang, like this kind of name he was born with. Then he goes, ah that one get into show this whole change that. But his name is Arnold Dorothy, very normal name.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: Recently on the show we did Distant Cousins and so like dear famous he is.
Speaker 2: No, come on, no, he's not in the family.
Speaker 10: He is the front door.
Speaker 3: Close it, madam. But I'm telling you he is. I don't want to get into it now, sidetracker, but this guy me please tweet? All right? Then what things did you always find in nan Ingrad's house? For me, it's a couple of things. Right. They were very very religious people, Irish grandparents, so there was crucifixes everywhere and a bowl of holy water that you had to as you went in, you would put your hand in and do the crucifix.
Speaker 2: I thought there was something you could only have it in a church, and I don't know you could have residential holy.
Speaker 3: Or a lot of Irish Catholics will have it in the house. Holy water sort of bless yourself. You don't bring any spirits.
Speaker 2: Do you get it from the church or do you just fill it up in the scene?
Speaker 4: Kind of it blessed by a church? Otherwise it's not who.
Speaker 3: Maybe he sold out the gift shop at the back of the church by gallant And the other thing coasters retired. Do you ever put down a drink on that bear bear wood without a coaster or some kind of doily as well. The other thing they had that terrified me as a young boy was they had an old fashioned, solid, hefty, old wooden toilet seat.
Speaker 2: Oh yes as well, and if you accidentally dropped it, it went off like a gunshot.
Speaker 3: As a young boy going to toilet, I'd be terrified that something might get broken off that might need in later life. And put some of that holy water on myself, all the holy water in the world. That what an old thing takes a chunk of it. Anyway, things remind you of your nannin Granddad's home.
Speaker 2: What would you say, Jack, It would be the fridge magnets. For me, they from top to bottom of the fridge. It was plastered in fridge magnets, and especially the ones that were novelty frames. The maybe or no all the other trips they've been on, but also anybody in their life who had been on a trip ever anywhere had given them a magnet and they'll put in the fridge. But the novelty frames, I don't know if you had these that were like cut out so that you could put a picture in, and they had a picture of all the grains in their own frames.
Speaker 3: Even made it look a little bit fancier, didn't it almost like it was like a gallery on the fridge. Patsy, what about your Roundana?
Speaker 5: Grande Adam Parr had an awesome teaspoon collection, but it had its own cabinet like wooden you know, thing that my power had made that was on the wall. And then on the opposite wall, this was a classic, was the massive great wooden fork and spoon.
Speaker 4: Do you remember those? And they were like you happened to those?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing, Patch. I'm literally back in their front room. You don't see them anymore.
Speaker 2: My grandparents had the teaspoon collection next to that oversized spoon.
Speaker 5: In the dining room, like that's not in Queensland or somewhere like that. It was all the rage at the time.
Speaker 3: Can you even buy those now? All right, things reminds you of in that and grandeed house. Things you're only found in adding grandad's home.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Things you always see in grandparents' homes? Some of these are brilliant. Patsy mentioned the giant knife, and the spoon and the fort. Someone said they saw them a couple of weeks ago. Some of the old ones in a op shop. If you ever see them, please at snow. We need to get hold of someone. Give them us prizes. People would go nuts to win those old school prizes.
Speaker 2: And can you even buy them new? I've not seen them now, who's buying.
Speaker 3: No, Christian. My grandfather had an enormous collection of old national geographic magazines. Oh yeah, you know granddad was doing with that. The women are borne here. I'm not going to judge. I'm not going to judge Grandpa. He also buried with them. Take them to the other side. Any who were we That's it live in the old radio show Gang. Let's go back to Nan and Granddad's home. Christian. Things you always say grandparents' house. Catherine says, the good room, Yes, yes, they had the good room. I remember a friend of mine his grandparents they bought a couch. You know, it used to come with that plastic covering. They never ever took it off to make it last longer, and said in mind it was three porcelain ducks in different flying positions.
Speaker 4: Classic from the forties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on the wall, Aaron, several ticking old school clocks, Jody, a stable table, lollie jar with extra strong peppermints, John biscuits always on the table, and Kily a jar of buttons. That's good to Steve.
Speaker 23: Good morning, Steve, Good morning Christian, Jack and Pats love the show.
Speaker 3: Oh bless you, thanks Steve. And things you see in your grandparents home.
Speaker 23: Yeah, So when my sister and I were younger, and our grandparents might have been looking after us, it was.
Speaker 3: Hot.
Speaker 23: In the summertime, it was the most watered down lemonade you could have possibly it looked clear, you couldn't see any flavoring it. And in the winter time it was either milo or ovaltine, and it was less than half a teaspoon.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think very frugal that generation. Still, the war was over, the still rush rationing them we alast cordial think ingrained in My grandparents.
Speaker 2: Still had for many years the pantry at the back that had spam in it.
Speaker 4: Your job, just in case.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I think a lot of the spam cans that are in circulation still from the war, they look like they're going to last a thousand years, those old triangular cans, Steve, Thank you very much. Cool. We have a good day. Thank you and good morning an.
Speaker 12: Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: How are you? Yeah, we're good and what's it for you? Things you always see in your grandparents home?
Speaker 5: So, my grandparents had the most funky marone.
Speaker 12: The lure in bossed wallpaper.
Speaker 2: A look.
Speaker 10: Really cool?
Speaker 3: That takes about and thank you very much. Cool.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the christ you know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Taking back to your nan and granddad's house. What were the things you always saw in there? Christian, my grandparents, we never think of them. Miss all about the cutlery draw and the bone handled cutlery. Fancy chilling, chilling day. Come on him morning, Chris, how I'm going dam Welcome to the show, so yourn and Granddad's house. What was always there? The things you saw?
Speaker 15: They would always have doilies, doily doily doilies on everything you have, tissue box under them you have the land. You'd even have your food on it. And the worst thing was nothing would sit level on it.
Speaker 7: So whatever was you're always rot it was going to knock over a.
Speaker 15: Flight with the word. They even exist anymore, I've never seen them at the shop.
Speaker 3: No, no, I mean the doily industry must be in the crap of these days.
Speaker 2: You know my grandparents damon, did you know grandparents have even doilies for the couch and the armchairs where you had have one on the realm and then even on the back of the of the armchair.
Speaker 15: Every I recommend that they even had the tall paper and then.
Speaker 3: On top of the all right, I think my grandparents had doily condoms as well, toiles on everything.
Speaker 2: The doily. The doily industry must have shocked because there was something for every item of the house.
Speaker 5: You got when you were collecting your gruelry box as a young young girl.
Speaker 3: Was No, it's not what you guys not familiar with.
Speaker 5: That tory box is something you start collecting stuff for your house. It was before you moved in together in an older time.
Speaker 4: It was a different.
Speaker 3: Any who, thank you very much, you call very funny.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was shocked. Yeah right, it was taking a moment. It's calling an audible. Let's done it again. Yeah, welcome back, Tim boy.
Speaker 13: You know anybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit shocked actually by anyway, Tim. Things you find in your grandparents home.
Speaker 13: Both grandparents my hairsworth full of porcelain dolls, didn't matter what room you walked into. There's a porcelain dogs there, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, porcelain animals and stuff like that. Again, it's the Doyley industry in that porcelain industry are not They can't be doing well these days. The Cloyd days are over and the Gloyd box days actually.
Speaker 13: And the distinct smell of moth balls.
Speaker 3: Mate, Tim, that's two great ones. Thank you very much. You cool mate.
Speaker 13: All right, we'll go one.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Teres. Yes Terse, What do you find in your grandparents home?
Speaker 11: I don't know if it's because I'm from a Lebanese background, but we say my grandparents used to have a huge bowl of packets of cigarette. Every single packet of cigarettes you could think of was in.
Speaker 3: That bowlt Okay, toback of this? Why, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't you know what. No one ever, I never saw anyone like them.
Speaker 3: I never that's incredible.
Speaker 2: I love that one.
Speaker 3: That's brilliant them.
Speaker 11: It was every other liberties house you go to there was just a huge bowl of cigarette.
Speaker 3: That is incredible. That's amazing. Yeah, I love that, Terrees, thank you very much for sharing that.
Speaker 1: Give us a call today, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: But talking about the things you used to find that only exist in the homes of our grandparents, Christian, mantle piece clocks. Even mantle piece feel like an old definitely, and actually quite motional here about some of these. It's like time traveling back to a different time. But yeah, mantle pieces even feel like an old thing. But yeah, mantle piece clocks, Christian. Also, don't forget the teapot also had a doily as well. Now perhaps you've remember all doilies were made out of late weren't they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, life like crosier material.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it's the lace market in the porcelain market must be in the pooper. Compared to the heyday that we grew up in. My grandparents had the fake fruit bowl. Yep. My grandparents had the mega tin of International Roast coffee and a home brand packet of assorted biscuits for any potential dropping guests. My grandparents had dozens of four pack wander soft toilet well all around the walls in the toilet. My grandmother crocheted her own doilies and Christian good morning. One of my most about my gran is going to her house in my school lunch break cleaning all the brass stuff that she had brasses on her mantlepiece. And we were just chats, maybe quite emotional this morning. Thank you for that. Angel Lewis, that's lovely. Liz Is on the like and what of Liz?
Speaker 12: Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: So Liz, things you only would find in your nat and grandad's home. What was it for you? Oh?
Speaker 12: Big crystal cabinet with all the crystal in it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a big sort of display cabinet.
Speaker 12: Yep. And I've inherited at all.
Speaker 3: Have what you've got one?
Speaker 12: Oh, I've got all of it from my grandparents through from my grandmother, sorry my grandmother to my mother and all the stuff that my godmother gave to me when I was young. I have it all, and I'm looking for a home for it. People have said just take it to the op shop, but I want to find somewhere that someone appreciates it. Because some of the pieces are over one hundred years old, or don't you want to cap some Well, I've got two boys that are in their thirties and not going to get married soon, so they're going to just throw it down with.
Speaker 3: So can you feature that two waves and two brothers actually writing that down right now, putting their car over.
Speaker 2: If they don't get married by the end of the year, they don't get the calorie.
Speaker 12: There's no females in my family that would even appreci So it'll go to the tip if.
Speaker 5: I go, oh no, don't, please don't take it to the tip at. Please take it to Red Cross or a charity shop. Please don't.
Speaker 12: I don't want to even take it to a charity shop because they just people just go in and go, oh yeah, they put a plant or something in a piece of it. I'd like it to go to somewhere and not for a monetary value, but to an option house that someone wants to buy it, that wants it.
Speaker 4: Well appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what has it got inside this sort of glass cabinet? Because we all remember those glass cabinets that the old folks used to have, and that with all their various and whether it's spoons or Doiley's or what was?
Speaker 24: So?
Speaker 3: What have you got?
Speaker 12: There's dessert bowls, there's champagne flutes. There's even items like little there's a glass crystal shoe that was given to me for my twenty first which was only just yesterday. But there's new name it. It's in there. There's the old platters that had a sort of a circular bowl in it with a spike on it. You put all your rings on it, all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 3: Why you've got loads of the tell you what? Why don't we cha off for the show and we see what we might be able to do on tomorrow show? Okayliz, oh, wonderful well Christian Connell's show podcast. We're moving on from things you always used to find in in Alan Grandad's home. You can email me you got any more, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Christian, do you remember the large bottle of pot pourri that never had any smell? Peter, I do, right, a bottle of po pourri? All right? Time for today's at work time waster. This week is World Resilience Week. I don't know how many of you are familiar with ultra athlete former Navy still as well David Goggins. Yes, I've got friends of mine who I love David Goggins. Have you ever heard of David Goggins.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 3: Incredible incredible life story, but that's intense. Listen to his daily routine, right this ain't wants or twice to eat every day. David goggins daily routine was named by Men's Health magazine as the toughest in the world. Every day I do radio show with radios David Goggins jackpost. Three am, wake up, straight away, run twenty k dumb.
Speaker 2: That's done for a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, done for the day. Not the gog Five am he's stretching for ninety minutes. Six am has a black coffee and one small boiled egg. Treat yourself. Seven am rides his bite to work fifty five K lunch runs another eight k has one plain turkey breast and unseasoned salad leaves. Five PM rides back on fifty five K dinner, steam veggies and lean pork. Seven pm ninety minute resistant trading session. Eight thirty bed.
Speaker 2: I would have to live just one day, yeah, every day.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're looking for your tough bands on World Resilience Week. Tough Bands, you say, oh, what kind of keyboard version we've got?
Speaker 16: This?
Speaker 3: Not from the movie Smashing Punchkins. Gold Pearl jab, silver, match Boxer twenty silver pluff, watch out here, kick you in the head, Elton john Wick Gold break your bones and I break your bones and I oh, all right, Jack, what are you got? Tough bands?
Speaker 2: Buff Daddy Gold, UFC and C Music Factory.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's very good. Gold for the reference as well. Barry Haller notes, that's very good. Barry Haoll notes, Gold's all the way at the moment.
Speaker 2: And the kid laroids.
Speaker 3: That's a tough job. That's cheap. Gods don't roid it. Oh no, bronze boom look after that crystal cabinet as well, please, ma'am.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: This week is World Resilience Week. Sit to down the time waster. We're looking for your tough bands. Ready to march, Jack, let's go tough bands. An the rolling Stones the carrying stones stole, not the bare naked ladies, brass knuckled.
Speaker 2: Ladies, Silver puff Mean Day, Silva, got.
Speaker 3: A wallet, chain tones and iron men Silver system of a Dumbbell, Bronze Brawl McCartney Gold, John Cougar boot Camp Gold Sins you a world m Brian's got float like a butterfly, sting like a beg Gold. That is so good. Brian Willie, It's well done. I'm gonna fill you in Collins Silva, Daniel Woldem nine inch Ninjas Silver plus Power Finger Strong the Finger like David Goggins Kid Rocky, he wishes the very gum. Will you be on your back in forty seconds? Silver, Black Belt, Sabbath Silver, Jimmy Eat Concrete Gold, Ben and Rye, well done, Shredded Zeppelin Gold but don't Cane McGovern boy, George Foreman gold, Sonya and he can, well done. Ringo Scar Gold that's from Mr Kirsty. Alana's Chuck Norrissets, Oh my God gold plus Mary Gravanovitch take a Bow. Very good. Alana's Chuck Norisets Genius, Ripped Abbas, Silva, Mondo, the Rock Yeah Men at Workout, Silva, Simon and Barbell Funkle Gold. That's so good. Royd Rage Orbison the Big O Silver, shenade O'Connor McGregor gold, that's great. Paul van dam Haynen, so tough Gold you bench forty, David Green leg Day Gold. Tougher than the Rolling Stones, Crimsea Stones.
Speaker 2: You never get to.
Speaker 3: That's tougher than God Kenny. So well done, Sam Day. These have been brilliant. Taylor Swift kick to the bollocks. Excuse me, Linda Bronze and like that, Ed Sherim becomes ed he Man. Oh no, no mending, Sorry, Jarrem bum nding. Maybe that's a new feature on the show.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 3: What an email. Let's just come in to my youngest daughter to lowest to see Michael McIntyre last night Rod Laver in incredible show. Maxine was listening. Christian, I was meant to be there last night Online. I have put cruisers flights, the ETA tickets for many years, but I made a very big mistake. Very excited to be trying to get tickets to see Michael McIntyre, accidentally selected Woolengong instead of Rod Labor. Oh no, cut a long story very short. My trip to see Michael nanvolves a taxi to avalon flight to Sydney. Can't hire airbnb for two most expensive the tickets I have ever bought, Maxie. That is incredible. We should talk about that tomorrow maybe online errors. All right, before we go there, let's has play some more brilliant entries as you try and sing for your cruise. Were given away a cruise for two thanks to Royal Cabin Off to the South Pacific.
Speaker 13: Singest.
Speaker 3: Baby, Head to the Christian O'Connor show to condod Au. That's where you send us your song. You pick a song, put your own lyrics to it, sing for the cruise. This one is a double at two friends that want to go, Lucas and Liam taking on Ice Ice Baby Vie of course Banilla Ice cruise ship.
Speaker 10: Baby.
Speaker 3: Let's at the dock. We're gonna board that cruise ship. Bags of pactush and is that destination?
Speaker 5: Drinking sang greas on the front decks, Women and the poor meet and loves it sounds perfect.
Speaker 24: Will never start, damn, I hope.
Speaker 19: So the Zion's in the South and I think I'd really like to go sell on the seas with my best mate Liam.
Speaker 3: It's going to be free thanks to Jack Gaing Christian Dude.
Speaker 24: We're sipping on the hido, slashing out cash in the ship, don't go over the balcony micing in trouble. For at least it's not a film. Love it, believe it. We're gonna be cruising secred than n a fire. Would rather be bruising. If there is a buffet, that is where you'll find it.
Speaker 7: The fine ship like.
Speaker 3: It good, very Lucas and Liam. And here's a final one. Then Crazy by Non Sparkley. This is by Bethany Liston.
Speaker 20: I remember when I remember, I remember when I wanna cruise very good. It was so worth doing this embarrassing. Then I'll bet drinking cockts on the top deck thinking of you. And it was all cause I'm gold Radio one A four point three. I'll be on a cruise because I entered this car and I had the best song. Sooner I'll be drunk.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you go to that. You know you understand it.
Speaker 2: Mixed bag guys, Cruising is not just about getting drunk as well, Dad.
Speaker 3: They want to go and hit that bar. One of them did sing a song about Matt Mock tells earlier that I did not buy a single word of all Right sing for the cruise. Head to the Christian O'Connell show. Dot com. Today you good luck cruise will be given away Friday.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast