Speaker 1: Just real hoo, stood by a couple of mitches. Hello, Yeah, delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood. I'd rather be dead.
Speaker 2: Hit me called gun call that nickname for gay uncle.
Speaker 1: Just because I'm gay doesn't mean you need to change the word.
Speaker 2: Imagine if they were like God, he's put on weight. Funkles here given uncle.
Speaker 1: No Michuli and Mitchell Kous Hello, Yeah, hello you hive edition.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to put it out there and say this episode could go down as one of the more cooked ones we've ever done. Yeah, because Talkback Tings Live is today, and there was a whole lot of complications making it happen.
Speaker 2: We don't have studio access.
Speaker 3: No, and even if we did have studio access, the phone line wasn't working so people couldn't call anyway.
Speaker 1: No, would defeat the purpose of Talkback Ting's Live, which is essentially our podcast as a talkback radio show. Once annually it's an annual event, but this.
Speaker 2: Is the second annual event.
Speaker 1: And I think the final I think is not going to be annual again.
Speaker 2: Possibly.
Speaker 3: Price keeper Jenner is here keeping an eye on the comments because we are live on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 2: God, You've got a lot of taps open.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've got a lot of taps open.
Speaker 5: Yeap.
Speaker 1: Do you guys like the setup or at Mitchell's house. So we're out of the studio, we're in the home studio.
Speaker 2: It's a very different energy, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's weird. You're also in the middle and I don't have control of the panel. Normally, I am the most important person on the show because I press all the buttons and the sound effects. But Mitch's in charge. Today We've got a mini panel, a mini setup.
Speaker 3: I've taken over the button pushing because I was like, you'll get overwhelmed. We've had to well, you know, make this makeshift studio in my lounge room because we were determined to make this happen, okay, and it's bloody happening. I even had to pop down of the convenience store and buy a fucking new SIM card so that we.
Speaker 2: Could take calls and back.
Speaker 3: We've got a call right now. It said that it was coming from FIGI. Hello, Hi, Hi, who we got there?
Speaker 6: You got child?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 8: Charles?
Speaker 1: Hi, Charles are you in? Are you Fiji Buller?
Speaker 9: I am in TG right now.
Speaker 2: Are you on holiday or do you live there?
Speaker 6: No, I'm just here for work at the moment.
Speaker 3: Okay, even though you're in the gorgeous island of Fiji, you're choosing to watch our lives through them instead.
Speaker 6: I am actually a taxi. I saw an on Instagram.
Speaker 10: I was like, oh why not, good boy?
Speaker 2: Well you're on Darlan.
Speaker 1: Oh we've got another call, see.
Speaker 2: You, Charles. Another call coming through. Sorry, charl don't.
Speaker 1: Drink the kaver.
Speaker 2: Hello, Mitchell speaking, Hello, who we got there?
Speaker 11: We've got Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Hi, Jennifer.
Speaker 1: Where are you Jen?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm just.
Speaker 12: Watching your podcast on the train.
Speaker 1: Where are you heading?
Speaker 5: Jan We're heading to the Powerhouse Museum?
Speaker 4: On the Powerhouse Museum.
Speaker 1: That's very fun.
Speaker 13: What for because I want to be a bit you know, science, the ant cultured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we should say, Mitch, if you want a call, all us at any time. That is the point of this. Normally our podcast goes out. It's a recorded podcast, like every podcast is. But we're radio nerds radio heads. So this is the one yearly episode that is recorded live. So you could be listening to this in days, weeks, month, years to come, and it's not live for you, but at the moment of recording, it is live.
Speaker 3: And because I got the new SIM card, it's a brand new number.
Speaker 5: Cherry.
Speaker 2: Would you like to tell us what the number is?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, here we go, all right. The number is to call us anytime during this one off special episode zero four two two nine four eight two oh two?
Speaker 3: Who says zero instead of oh, zero zero four zero o double two nine four eight two two?
Speaker 2: Who? We got there?
Speaker 6: Hello, Hey, it's Dustin's from the Facebook group.
Speaker 2: You're calling from Canada, right, yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Saskatchewan, Canada, Saskatchewan.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Hello, and so you set an alarm to get up at what time to join our through.
Speaker 14: I was, oh my god, wait, what time is it now?
Speaker 6: That's one thirty.
Speaker 1: So you're up listening and watching us dedication? Yeah, oh Andrew.
Speaker 2: We love Andrew.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Dustin?
Speaker 1: Sorry, d I'm praising you.
Speaker 3: So this is the other thing that people need to understand about us doing our makeshift studio. We don't have the luxury to vet calls, so if you want to come on, you're coming on. Basically, there's no option for us to like double check that you're not some cooked person.
Speaker 2: We could even get prank calls.
Speaker 1: We could, and I actually implore the prank calls because for once I'm not in charge of the phone. So fucking go for it. I'll see it back and I'll enjoy watching Mitchell squam?
Speaker 2: Have you gotten? Is it just me of your own? Dustin?
Speaker 1: I do all right?
Speaker 2: Well, before we get into our gyms, we may as well hear you're start you're ready to go? Go for it, Andrew, Dustin, I know, I know?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Are you gonna play me in there?
Speaker 2: I just did? Did not?
Speaker 1: Did you hear it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 6: No I didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh we mustn't be able to hear the sound effects. I've got somebody go to. Let's just pretend you heard Bradley's voice?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Or is a change of career? Really hard but probably good in the long run?
Speaker 1: Goodness, we're starting it very heavy, I agree, but it's a very hard decision to make, don't you think? Are you in the middle of that, Dustin? Is that what's happening in your life?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I left a job of eight years and started something kind of totally new.
Speaker 2: Is it something completely different to what you normally do.
Speaker 6: Uh, there's a couple areas that that kind of crossed over, but mostly it's yeah, something all new.
Speaker 2: So are you locking it?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's terrifying.
Speaker 3: And so I assume you might have been tempted to stick with the old job just for safety. You don't want to get out your comfort zone.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, yeah, that's the comfort zone is something hard to get out of.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, I backed this. It's a similar thing to a breakup, because everyone says to me, once you get over the sadness of the breakup, you'll be so grateful it happened. And I'm getting a little like little crumbs of oh my god, this is great, or oh my god, I wouldn't have done this if I hadn't have gone through the breakup, or oh my god, I wouldn't have And it's not even the breakup. It's changed, like you're saying, Dustin, it's when things in your life change. You have big moments of change, Like eight years in one job is massive, so to then go to another job, your doors are going to open for you. So in six months it'll be the best decision you ever made.
Speaker 6: I think, Well, thank you for the thank you for the kind words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good on your darling, thanks for calling, and of course thanks for getting up early as fuck, very very nice Dustin.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'll be I'll be watching for a few more.
Speaker 1: The problem with this is we can't say goodbye to everyone like they're our fucking neighbor, like we can't.
Speaker 2: Be Dustin got up early. I felt the need.
Speaker 1: I called him Andrew twice and I know. I mean, look, we can't be pleasant otherwise this is going to be very boring for people listening anyway.
Speaker 4: Bradley has a dumb question, Yes, he goes, can we have the Tillies on the TV behind?
Speaker 3: Oh, we have got the Matildas behind us. I know that a lot of people were worried about missing the Matilda's game that we are competing with, So we've got the Matilda's on.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. You can keep an eye it.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. We thought about this at the time of this live recording. We're watching Matilda's in the background. So for people messaging us going the Matildas of Matilda's it's on, don't worry. Yeah, what's the score they're doing. It's well at the moment they're doing well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, we're going to have another opportunity for you guys to do and is it just me of your own?
Speaker 2: But we've got to do ours first, don't we?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we do.
Speaker 3: And of course if you want to call in and give your two cents on how is it just me?
Speaker 2: Please feel free?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course zero four two to two four ight two o two for Mitchell.
Speaker 2: That's the wrong one. I'm new to this.
Speaker 1: There we go. But it's automatic, isn't it. I've set up Siri to recognize that number.
Speaker 2: No, that's the old number.
Speaker 1: Oh so this is manual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we have to retrain this.
Speaker 1: Now, that's so annoying. I love that Jennifer once is prepared. She has her laptop. No, she doesn't bring shit.
Speaker 2: Now do you want to kick things off with yours? It just mad mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon give us a little taste of what's what's yours? Mitchell?
Speaker 3: I actually am going to be demonstrating a bold fashioned choice that I'm thinking of making.
Speaker 2: It's a big change for me.
Speaker 3: And because we're live and people can see me, I want I want to get the feedback.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, well I should do my little bramble. If this is your first time listening, it's Is it just me? Every week we start the show the same way. Something we've noticed, something we hate, or something we appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's. We don't discuss them beforehand. We're going in dry and raw. I'll kick it off, let's go. Is it just me? Are the dating apps especially terrifying at.
Speaker 2: The moment, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not on You were going to say this, I can't relate about apply coupled.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I suppose if you're jumping on the dating apps now for the first time in years, it would be a bit daunting. But honestly I never took them that seriously.
Speaker 1: Well, that I think is going to have to be my mentality for context. I'm not on the apps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're too terrified.
Speaker 1: It's not that I'm terrified, but it feels like a big step. It's it's an emotional step coming out of a five year like loving relationship, going onto apps and then like having to start from fresh, start from scratched up fresh with random men is nauseating to me.
Speaker 3: Like I put there's also so many choices of apps. Yeah, you've got Hinged, the Grinder, Christian Match, plenty of fish.
Speaker 1: I could get Grinder, but that's another story.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Didn't you say it was slim Pickens in the Shire?
Speaker 1: Well yes, I'm the only thing that isn't slim about that app. So I have that, but that's not a dating app and I delete that. You know how you delete that for like a week and then you redownload on a week can when you're Saturday morning. Yeah, but I'm thinking of the Tinder, the Hinge, the Bumbles. I'm thinking they are only options for me. But I don't know if I'm there yet or I don't know. Because which you've dated, then you've had part you haven't had a long term partner. But did you like going on the apps? Or do they make you feel sad?
Speaker 3: I just didn't take it that seriously. I was like, what have I got to lose? It's a bit of fun. And I find that Tinder, in my experience, that's where people have a profile and they swipe just for the little you know, ego boos, but no one really is on there to chat. Yeah, whereas Hinge, I find everyone's there to chat. They're down for a conversation. We've got a call, actually you put them on?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, take it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello? Who have we got there? Hello?
Speaker 15: Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 17: Hi?
Speaker 12: Oh my god.
Speaker 11: My name's Anabel.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: So hi Annabel. If you've got someone to say about dating apps, I know I have nothing to say.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to say that I've been trying to cool.
Speaker 2: Sorry time. Hello? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 2: Who's there?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 18: This is Mark?
Speaker 1: I have a major confort Yeah okay, alright, so.
Speaker 6: It's more advice as well.
Speaker 19: So I've apparently gotten my second cousin pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh right, but the only thing is I'm shirt and blanks.
Speaker 20: Right.
Speaker 1: You know this is a gay podcast, Steven Nicks.
Speaker 2: This is the risk of not being able to bet the calls.
Speaker 1: Fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So basically, if I had to sum it up in a nutshell grinder, it's for filth. They don't want to know your name. They just want to fuck. They want to get one away. Tinder's kind of a middle ground. You could get a date or it's just a DTF. It's actually the grinder for straight people.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, yeah, good to know.
Speaker 2: And then Hinge is like a bit more wholesome.
Speaker 1: Well, here's my thing. I was having a conversation with a friend and she said Hinge is the best one to start on. Then I was told that you can add voice notes to Hinge. Yeah, so, can you guys help me brainstorm something I can say now that we can rip and I can add to my voice profile.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of different prompts you can choose from.
Speaker 1: Oh, so can you help me think of a prompt?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, the prompts are on the app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but can we come up with it? Surely? What are they? What's your favorite sushi? Like CALIFORNI your role?
Speaker 3: No, it'll say like my typical Sunday is, and then you do a.
Speaker 1: Voice Okay, you give me some prompts. Okay, just make some up as if you're a CEO of a dating app.
Speaker 3: One of them was my best celebrity impression. That's what I did on my profile and that's what one shown note because I did a Julia gear Land impression?
Speaker 1: Brilliant? Did you do the misogyny speech?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Brilliant?
Speaker 2: I did? I said too, what did I say?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Which part of it it was?
Speaker 3: I was offended when the leader of the opposition stood next to a sign.
Speaker 2: That said ditch the witch. Brilliant and he's into politics, so he fucking fox is.
Speaker 1: Okay, So give me a prompt, best celebrity impression. Do I do a good celebrity impression?
Speaker 2: I don't know if impressions are your thing, to be honest.
Speaker 1: They're not. I can't. I can't succeed everywhere. They're not my thing. Jenna, what's a prompt for my dating profile? Something generic?
Speaker 2: There's things like if I took you on a date, we would hot girl walk. Oh yeah, that could work, but it'd be a voice message. Hot girl walk, Hot girl walk, Say help girl.
Speaker 1: I invented walking shit. Okay, I will say this.
Speaker 2: That Hinge is not just photos like Tinder.
Speaker 3: It rewards humor because some of the prompts aren't voice messages.
Speaker 2: They're written.
Speaker 1: Oh so this is built for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. You can just write a witty reply. You will love it. Actually, that's the.
Speaker 1: Only way I communicate.
Speaker 2: I will help you set it up later day and I'm telling it you love it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm there. I think I think I'm there. This is a right step it's it's not dirty to go on the dating apps this and just.
Speaker 2: Set up the profile and if you don't like it, then don't use it. That's fine.
Speaker 1: I'm devastated if I would to see my ex on there that had crush me, wouldn't that crush you?
Speaker 2: Well, then maybe you're not ready. I don't know. Yeah, I don't know. I mean you can just swipe left your day.
Speaker 1: Can you block people?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Of course you can't.
Speaker 1: Just block him? Then crisis averted. All right, I think I'll get on them soon. I think. I okay, I still have a blank profile.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I'll help you set it up my profile.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, you'd be a great friend to help choose photos.
Speaker 2: I don't care about the photos. It's all about the witty replies.
Speaker 1: Surely it's about the photos.
Speaker 4: Kate says, Mitch looking great after all? Your hot girl walks.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, Kate.
Speaker 2: There you go, hit Kate up, Kate?
Speaker 1: Do you have a penis in a butt?
Speaker 4: Jared also says, love you, Jenna, So thank you, Jared.
Speaker 5: You all right?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for my agent?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 12: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Is it time for my nose ring? Era.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you're just copying me because I'm in my ear piercing era.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna have to take your headphones off the show everyone watching on the live stream.
Speaker 1: To steal your thunder bit. I am a gay man, in case you didn't know, and I.
Speaker 2: You're going to turn your head that way.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: You can sort of see it there.
Speaker 4: It really suits you.
Speaker 1: I think it does. I've got a little hoop in my right ear, which I did say to the salonist. He goes, what are you do you want it in? And I said, whatever one says, I want anal sex. So that's your riet here, and I said, fantastic.
Speaker 3: I will say it like Jenna said, it does suit you because it doesn't stand out. It's like, oh fuck, you got an earring. It actually just fits in quite naturally.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you. That's yes.
Speaker 4: And so I've gotten Emily wants to know septum.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh like is that what cows have?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, just like just one thing, one start or whatever you call it, in one of the nostrils.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure which one.
Speaker 1: Show me your nose. I've never looked at your nose shape. You've got such a not a pointy nose, but such a structured nose.
Speaker 2: It is a little bit pointy, but it's all right.
Speaker 3: And so I'm about to try on this fake nose ring that I bought.
Speaker 1: Wait, I didn't know you had a fake nose ring.
Speaker 3: I bought them just especially for this because anyone watching on the stream. Now you can give us a call four double two nine four eight two o two career and tell me does it work or not?
Speaker 2: Does this suit me? Okay?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh there's a gold and a silver one.
Speaker 1: Now you're a gold You've got gold features?
Speaker 2: You reckon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got silver features. You've got gold feature.
Speaker 4: Ema says yes, Stuart Coombs from a thirty two year old nose ring.
Speaker 2: Bitch, Oh good girl, don't even seen it?
Speaker 1: Can I see it? Mitchell's just a ring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a little gap there and then it just sort of okay, all right, hold on, I'm.
Speaker 2: Putting it out.
Speaker 1: Would you do a ring or a stard?
Speaker 2: Are going to ring?
Speaker 4: I think I for a ring?
Speaker 1: Speaking of ring, give us a call, guys. Ow, oh god, Jenna can see it?
Speaker 2: Like, turn to me, there we go, it's on.
Speaker 1: I can't see oh yes, yes, do.
Speaker 2: You like it?
Speaker 1: Why are we waiting?
Speaker 4: I love it?
Speaker 2: That suit me? Okay, I'm going to get up close to the camera. Hang on, why haven't you done this yet? I don't know this.
Speaker 1: Put a call through and we'll get their live opinion while you go to the camera. We'll talk to them.
Speaker 4: Peter Bray says, do it?
Speaker 1: Coombs, Who do we have on the phone there?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 7: Hi, it is Shan.
Speaker 1: Hi, Shan, are you watching the live What do you think of Mitchell's nose piercing?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 17: I think that it's got to do it?
Speaker 1: Oh thinks you've got to do it?
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 11: I had my nose piers before.
Speaker 2: I don't can't. I'ven't ever had phones on what she's.
Speaker 1: Just talking about her experience?
Speaker 2: Keep going, Shan, And it was the best thing that I ever did.
Speaker 17: I loved it. I just had a very flat diamond diamond stud and it was just so dainty, beautiful and just kind of picked up in the sun in the light.
Speaker 7: Do it?
Speaker 17: You will love it.
Speaker 2: My concern is like blowing my nose, Like.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's hard at first, but you get used to it. So after about the first week where like all you're swelling and stuff goes down. It's fine. It does get like, stuff does get stuck, obviously because there's nobody I know.
Speaker 2: But you just get a cute tip with hot water and you find well.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing. I'm doing. I do like a salt spray in my ear morning and night. So the care is next level. And also, Mitch, mine is only a week old as of today. It's healed pretty well a weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it was you were the one that inspired me.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, if he's getting a piercing, I've always considered this, so I'll just road test it with the faking Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I and I'm not the most vanilla safe person, you know, and I've got a piercing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that's true.
Speaker 4: Everyone on Instagram and Facebook are saying do it really, that's good.
Speaker 17: Go with the kitty jewelry though, because that will fuck your your nose up.
Speaker 18: Ah.
Speaker 3: I've also just got this deep paranoia about accidentally ripping it off, like getting my nose caught on something.
Speaker 17: It happens. It happened to me when I first got it with my stud in my sleep on my.
Speaker 1: Pillow, And did you bleed?
Speaker 17: No, you just it just kind of fell like half out and you just shove it back in.
Speaker 2: Wait, did it actually rip a line in your nose and come out?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, So that's what I'm worried about happening something actually like ripping.
Speaker 14: No, No, that won't happen.
Speaker 17: Your cartilage on your nose is too strong.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay.
Speaker 1: Also, if you want to take it out, just take it out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hello, who have we got there? We've got another caller who wants to give their two cents.
Speaker 21: Oh my god, Hi guys, I'm great.
Speaker 11: Okay, so we're still.
Speaker 4: In the nose ring thing, are we?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, so thirteen, I got my my nose done.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got edgy parents, grace.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I went to a private school.
Speaker 11: But this is the thing.
Speaker 20: I had to take it out all the time, and I've had it redone about eight.
Speaker 1: Times because of the school.
Speaker 11: Yes, but as I've gotten older.
Speaker 4: I'm twenty eight now.
Speaker 2: So does it close up real quick if you leave it out?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: I once got a facial and within forty five minutes it closed.
Speaker 2: That's while you were getting the facial done.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I don't like that. That's a big commitment.
Speaker 1: But even if you don't like it, you just rip it out? Do you pull it out? You don't rip it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm paranoid about. I'm not going to be ripping anything.
Speaker 1: You try the silver, Please put one on one side, one or the other, because I want to.
Speaker 2: Have two note rings at one, but just for the coloring.
Speaker 4: I wants you to get it done.
Speaker 1: On the podcast, Monique, you can't have your cake and eat it too, mate?
Speaker 2: Is that even good podcast content? Just out?
Speaker 1: No, they don't use the gun anymore, don't The gun's out?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: I asked that what do they do with parent trap style?
Speaker 1: They use it with a needle.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that with the apple?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh god, moment Mike Sands breaking this makeshift studio is going really well, so fast?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh?
Speaker 4: Benchi ripped his out?
Speaker 2: Bad? Oh Benji, I don't think I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: That's going to look at me.
Speaker 2: I can't have two not things at once.
Speaker 1: That's definitely gold, Jenna. Do you not think his features lend himself to goal?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 2: Who have we got there? From New Zealand?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 12: Look, I'm one of your neighbors and I'm calling because I can't find my cat.
Speaker 9: And I think he sneaks into your house.
Speaker 2: They're using that prank call a.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 2: We introduced this prank call app.
Speaker 1: Don't you try to fuck with us?
Speaker 2: I know what's what.
Speaker 1: I'm not too excited to talk to us.
Speaker 2: All right, one more call hello Mitchell speaking Hello Mitchell.
Speaker 5: It's Jack.
Speaker 2: Hi Jack. Look, I reckon you should go with a start personally. Oh why you don't like the ring?
Speaker 11: No, look I can see the issue with it, A ripping out. Yeah, and look I think it's stud personally would look better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it might just look like I've got a fucking z.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, that's what I'm going to give the right one. It's a lot to think about.
Speaker 1: I didn't go for a start because and I hate to be rude. Studs don't do it for me. It's very Adam Lambert, it's very y two K. Studs are basic. I think rings are in at the moment. That's my humble opinion.
Speaker 2: Okay, And so you don't regret yours.
Speaker 1: No, I actually shopped around. I went to eight different salonists the Piecess to get a ring because they no one would pierce me with a ring.
Speaker 2: You're not exactly like frowned upon.
Speaker 1: No, it's like w H and S because rings spin and the bacteria it gets infected really easily, and a stud doesn't get infected easily.
Speaker 2: Hello, you've called it? It just me?
Speaker 22: Well hello, guy?
Speaker 2: Are to speak of fine? For god's sake?
Speaker 1: What's your name? What are you doing?
Speaker 9: I just made dinner.
Speaker 7: That's unfortunately why I am on my phone?
Speaker 1: Guys, that's all right. What do you want to what do you want to talk to us about?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 20: I reckon that Mitchell should definitely get to piecings.
Speaker 9: It looks amazing making look yeah, the to the you know, to the struggling, to the copy, the fact that you can fix tires and that's sort of wonderful things that you.
Speaker 2: Can do, and it makes me look more rugged, do you Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I also messaged earlier today with if you'd like.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we haven't got time for that, sorry, honey.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Make sure you leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bit.
Speaker 3: Ironically we are right now doing the is it just yous? So I could have taken one from her?
Speaker 1: Actually, if you hung up on her, is you still there?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I hung up and get rid of her.
Speaker 1: If you have an introduce you with your own, like Mitch and I have just done four two two nine four eight two o two.
Speaker 2: Hey, hang on a minute.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi, very loud on Sam. Don't you think from Sam is back? Yeah? He broke out of the institution.
Speaker 15: I'm dead inside and only drums. So I've got my own little phone off in the background here, keep sending them over to you. There's okay. Look, I'm vetting a lot of these not great. But Joe from Liverpool has called through. Joe, Hello, How is that you there?
Speaker 2: Joe? You guys hearing your voice?
Speaker 1: Smoothie? How are you Joe? What do you want to chat about?
Speaker 14: I'm fantastic. I have an inter guys. I'm ready for the sound effects?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? They can't hear the sound effects? It's definitely, I'll.
Speaker 18: Do it myself.
Speaker 2: The worries what with our phone away?
Speaker 14: I'm not gonna waste your time.
Speaker 17: Is it just me?
Speaker 14: Or is anyone who owns an air fryer just the fuck with?
Speaker 1: I tend to agree with you. They make it their whole personality, aren't they. You know you can air for avocados to make a really quick chip. Fuck off.
Speaker 14: First of all, I don't understand it unless you don't have an oven. It literally does exactly the same thing an oven does, except to take.
Speaker 6: Your bench space.
Speaker 14: And then people go, oh, as five as my food, A fucking oven does that, and then they go it's easier to clean.
Speaker 5: You're putting a dirty pieces of paper and pulling it out and not bothering wash.
Speaker 3: Actually annoy I've seen air fries in action, and those that have them you struggle to get them to shut the fuck up about it like they love them. And I've nearly been converted a few.
Speaker 2: Times, and I'm like, oh, maybe I should because it just looks so easy.
Speaker 1: It is just an oven, though, You're right, it is literally a small oven.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's it, And that's my aging for the day. I think I've got my rage out. Thank you so much for it.
Speaker 7: I love you about you well, Yes, a great night, guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks Joe, Jenna, we were at your house. Hello, you've called it it just me, Mitchell, I need to point something out. No, shut her up, Mitchell. It's like you're on your own Insta live. You're not talking to me or Jenna. You're just talking to the camera because I've got.
Speaker 2: Like forty different phone calls coming through it.
Speaker 1: We need to take a breath. Why do we need to take a breath because you're not listening to anything we're.
Speaker 4: Saying, Yeah, I did know, what were you saying?
Speaker 1: Goodness me, this is such a sensory experience.
Speaker 4: Phoenix said, he's getting annoyed by the constant.
Speaker 1: As am I. We can't stop that, though, can we?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, all I was saying, do you have an air fryer? Yes, of course, Jenner is the annoying person has an air fray But I've.
Speaker 4: Only used it twice.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 4: Because I bought it because it was on sale, so I thought I should have it, and then I tried it once and it didn't impress me that much.
Speaker 2: It takes up too much bench space.
Speaker 1: That's what Amanda said. I completely agree. All right, We'll glad we had that conversation. That's I just wanted to point out the Jeneral is one of those annoying air fry people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I could have picked it. All right, Who we got there? Now?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi for me, yes, hi hi.
Speaker 7: I actually do have an air fryer, but I don't like it. Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Fuck this beeping. Honestly you like it?
Speaker 7: It is just it's fine.
Speaker 18: It takes up a lot of kitchen space.
Speaker 3: And so do you take offense to that being told? Anyone who has an air fryer fuck with?
Speaker 7: I mean I can kind of see it because most people I know with one, they do make it their entire personality.
Speaker 2: They do definitely, But not you.
Speaker 7: No, I think it's fine. I mean I don't do the cooking anyway. So maybe my husband.
Speaker 1: You to defend the air fries on or do you have an ageum of your own?
Speaker 7: No? Absolutely not. I don't care about the air fryer.
Speaker 1: I have an idem great what's your name?
Speaker 7: B B?
Speaker 1: All right? What is it be?
Speaker 7: And so my agem is is it just me? Or is the post breakup glow underrated?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Now you want to speak to that. I can definitely speak to that, but you want to, Yeah, what are your thoughts on it?
Speaker 10: Be?
Speaker 7: I had you in mind, Cherrie, because you reminded me of how common it is when you break up and when you go through all the nastiness and then you go on your hot girl walks or you find a new hobby and you find out who you are and everyone starts commenting on it. I feel about you're at that point now, everyone's just saying you're glowing, you're looking good, and your confidence saws post breakup. I think you're at that point, and I think it's the best place to be at because you're just there for you.
Speaker 1: You're so long.
Speaker 2: I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I actually sent Cherry a video earlier today, which.
Speaker 3: Was like December last year, one of our videos. It was us in this studio, and I said to him, Fuck, look how sad behind the eyes you look there? Yeah, like I'm not focused on the hot girl walks and the breakup the weight loss. I should have said, yeah, you just had these sad fucking eyes. And I was like, yeah, you've definitely had a glow up one hundred and ten percent.
Speaker 1: Oh totally. And that's where I am now, Like, you're so right, I am. The compliments are lovely, but also I am spending so much more time in my own head and so much more time alone with my own thoughts. But I'm feeling so much better about things. Still really in insane bouts of loneness and sadness. Yeah, he's only been three four months, but they're they're few and far between now. And oh my god, that's what I said to the very first call on the show from like, your big life changes are great because they make they make you shake up your life. And I wouldn't have done so, I wouldn't have met all these new people that I've met. I wouldn't have made new friends unless it happens. So yeah, there's always a bit of good in a very bad situation. Also, I've changed my skin carewhere everyone's going the breakup glows great and I'm just onto the Clarens. I'm using really expensive serums. Guys. That's the truth.
Speaker 2: Moving on, now, give us a call right now? What is it?
Speaker 1: Mitchell four two two nine four eight two o.
Speaker 3: Two Because speaking of breakups, as you know, when one first goes through a breakup, when it's really fresh, all you tend to focus on is how great it was, how great the relationship was, all the wonderful things about it.
Speaker 2: You look through it three rose colored glasses correct, Oh fuck, yeah, yeah, okay, so the brain tricks you.
Speaker 1: Into thinking that that that the relationship was just those good moments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think that's not. However, what I wanted to ask you was, now that you're a little bit further along the line, are you at a point where you're not just looking back at the good times and you're remembering some fucking annoying times? Because I want to take calls right now on annoying shit that your partner does.
Speaker 2: I've got heaps of example.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can imagine I have many and many that I cannot say. There are some, there are some annoying things that my ex did. I love to talk about, but this is a live podcast.
Speaker 4: And say Phoenix. Phoenix has said there's genuinely such a noticeable difference in Cheery's eyes, the way he talks about himself and life. It's lovely.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you Phoenix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bless you.
Speaker 1: I know who. That is very cute.
Speaker 3: So yes, four double two nine four eight two oh two. What fucks you off about your partner? Or it doesn't have to be a partner, it could be an ex, a housemaid, yeah, anyone in your family.
Speaker 2: Basically just the petty of the better. Because I'll give you my examples.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though I love Sean Deeley, there's a couple of things that fucked me off.
Speaker 1: Right, beautiful Sean, we love yes.
Speaker 2: So here's an example.
Speaker 3: If I were to say, offer him a cup of tea or you know, oh, do you want something for lunch, he will say to me, ah, I'm probably okay, and I'm just like, those are two of the least reassuring words you could use, especially when you sting them together.
Speaker 2: Probably okay. Yeah, Like, there's still variables. You could still want to just give me a fucking yes or no.
Speaker 1: There's no decision in that. No, that doesn't give you any direction. Probably okay, my Ma'm with the paramedics. You've been hit by the bus. Do you want us to surgically remove the metal from your spine? I'm probably okay.
Speaker 3: Because what do you say is probably okay, which I find so annoying. It's like, it sounds like you really do want the tee though, yeah, part of you wants it, but you're depriving yourself just fucking say.
Speaker 1: You think he's so polite that he doesn't want to put you out even though you've offered, and he's actually putting you out by being so indecisive.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm like, just fucking give me an answer, mate, sure, well you know.
Speaker 1: What I did, he would often. I mean as the understair storage saga we went through on the show not that long ago, because yes.
Speaker 2: When you were struggling to find a house correct, correct.
Speaker 1: Because we were happily in love and struggling to find a house and then everything went to shit. He was obsessed with understair storage. But he would drop things that were really hard to facilitate and organize, as if they were nothing. Like you'd say, for bread, I'd love a cup of tea, I'd love a chocky. He would be like, God, I'd love to get I'd love to have a double story house. That's not something we can facilitate very quickly, you know, like I'd love to get a hair transplant in Turkey. I'm like, that's so hard to do.
Speaker 2: Or was he just sort of daydreaming?
Speaker 3: Was he daydreaming or did he actually want you to fucking make something happen to me.
Speaker 1: No, No, he just didn't know that it actually took flights and accommodation and flights to Turkey and surgery.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Oh, like I'd love understair stories. That's all he wanted. But then that ruled out so many different apartments when we were hunting. That's actually a really big thing.
Speaker 3: One thing that also annoys me about Sean is that he's a bit of a He's what I would describe as a I'll make do boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh what do you mean?
Speaker 2: As in, like, there's.
Speaker 3: So many little issues steering him in the face that could easily be solved, but he just doesn't see the need to solve them. He's like, oh, mate, do Like when we first got together, his wardrobe you know the bar in the wardrobe that holds the the cod hanging, Yeah, that had snapped off in his wardrobe, and so we had a floor drobe on my side of the fucking bed. So I'd have to do a huge lunge to get to my side of the bed because he had all these bloody clothes on the ground. And like three to four months in, he's just like, I'll make do. It's fine, And I'm like, I've got to do something about this. Clearly, I've got to step up and fix it. So I came over with my fucking drill and I fixed the bloody pole and everything.
Speaker 2: But he would have just gone years. He did not. It did not bother him at all. He's like, oh, make do. It's fine.
Speaker 1: That annoys me.
Speaker 2: That's us.
Speaker 1: That's like fix your house. It's living in squalor.
Speaker 2: But for that one, I'm like, I get it. He's overwhelmed. He doesn't know how to use a drill, but even little things that are so easy to solve, Like he has one phone charger for his iPhone, and.
Speaker 3: He'll be like, oh shit, I left it in the car. Oh well, oh no, I'll make do. It's like, oh, I left my charger in the office.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'll make do. But if I could order you a spare charger for every room in the fucking house on Amazon right now, they'll be here tomorrow. And he goes, oh, I'm probably okay. I'm like, I stepped in.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 1: But the thing there is he does make do. The phone has never did. Huh, his phone has never did. He does make do.
Speaker 2: Oh because he has to use mine because he left his at the office.
Speaker 1: He's still making do.
Speaker 3: I suppose so, But I'm like, there's a solution staringus in the face.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 3: True to his defense, his little job is like working at the electorate office. People come in and have to get their problem solved by him. So maybe he's got a bit of solution for Tea. But for me, I like to fucking fix little issues you do, so I don't have to focus on my big issue.
Speaker 2: You're very good at it, you reckon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but your big issues are getting bigger or your ends are worried now four two two nine four eight two oh two. If you haven't a little thing that your partner does that annoys.
Speaker 2: You, call us who we got on the line now? Hello, Hey, Sabby, Abby, what the fuck pisces you off about your partner? Is it partner or a friend or something?
Speaker 10: He's my boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, thanks.
Speaker 10: So we were long distance for five months, I think, and he did this wonderful thing. Every time we're on the phone. He would just not talk. He would just go mmm mmm and then be like dead silence for five minutes, and then wonder why I got so fucked off waiting talk. And he still does it when we're on the phone and we're living to here the now.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, just like mmmmmm.
Speaker 10: It just fucks me off. Well, thanks so much, guys.
Speaker 2: It can't fuck you off that much. I was trying to irritate you you were doing well? Have you? You sound like a very patient woman to be fair, thank you?
Speaker 1: Have you brought it up with him?
Speaker 12: I have?
Speaker 10: He brushes it off because, oh yeah, I think I'll do that with everybody.
Speaker 1: Is it like a quip? Like does he do it like in the middle of love making too?
Speaker 4: Is he like some weird fetish?
Speaker 1: Oh good, that would be concerning all good praise for you to know. Yeah, you know you're doing it right.
Speaker 3: I feel bad though, because, like I think I'm a bit of it on the phone. Oh yeah, my first thing in the morning and I'm barely awake and I'm just saying like.
Speaker 2: A lot of awkward pauses.
Speaker 3: I actually asked him, what's something about me that annoys you? And that was his answer, Oh, he goes, sometimes you just leave me hanging on the phone, and I'm like, yeah, I don't see that something of it.
Speaker 1: Sure just needs to learn to fucking hang up. If you've got nothing to say to people, hang up. Is it just me on the fly or are people afraid to fucking hang up. I'll have conversations with my mum and say, some friends they just go on forever. I'm like, we don't actually have to be discussing these topics.
Speaker 2: Hang on, we've got a phone call here.
Speaker 1: Hello there, Hello, who is it?
Speaker 23: Oh?
Speaker 2: We that went well. It was actually Tim Abbott knee worthless twins. Oh, Hi Tim, And it just failed.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure what he had to say was fascinating. Try again, Tim, if you want.
Speaker 2: Hi Tim, I'll call him back. It's fine. I had to buy credit for this SIM card.
Speaker 1: Go oh my god, Oh my god, we run out of credit.
Speaker 2: No, because we're not using credit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but people to call us are using credit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Fuck I am yew, I'm spoiling all my credit on Tim.
Speaker 24: Guys, I've been through.
Speaker 2: Oh you're through now, Darlan.
Speaker 24: Hello, God, it's good to hear you both. I've been watching the Live I'm loving have you.
Speaker 2: You're not watching the Matilda's No, I'm watching you guys, far more important, I would agree.
Speaker 13: Yeah, in the background as well, happening in the background. Oh my god, yeah, I forgot the girl. All the girls are now, look all the girls are on your screen.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: I have something that ticks me off about your boyfriend.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 24: So he does little catchphrases when he either says goodbye or leaves the house. Like he's so when he says goodbye to someone, he'll say, make good choices, don't get caught.
Speaker 1: That's a little that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of cute at first, but I can imagine that would get annoying.
Speaker 24: Cute at first, and then when you've heard it about seven hundred times you want to blow your brains out. And the other one is when leaving the house, you'll go, okay, phone whilet watch and everything else is a bonus.
Speaker 1: Oh god, are you dating a fifty five year old father of six?
Speaker 24: Correct?
Speaker 2: See, I'm trying to find that cute. But I absolutely agree with Sean that over and over again.
Speaker 24: I'd be like, fucking hell man, I'd so cute for the first three weeks. Yeah, after that, I was like, Okay, I fucking get it.
Speaker 1: It's like you're dating ned Flanders all these place or.
Speaker 24: Like the Truman Show, you know how he would do that little speech afternoon.
Speaker 1: Good evening, anger night. Yeah, oh yeah, I could not live with that that. It would be painful. But you have to break up with him. You've got no choice.
Speaker 2: Has he ever told you something that he finds annoying about you?
Speaker 9: And he hasn't.
Speaker 24: I don't think he would have the nerve to but I would be very fascinated. I'm sure I do plenty that would annoy him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds a lot like the dynamic in my relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I just specifically ask him is there anything I do that's annoying? And it pained him to think of one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, come on, hit me go on.
Speaker 1: That's an act, guys, that I know.
Speaker 2: I know it's an act. I'm like, there's got to.
Speaker 1: Be something he has, things that would annoy you.
Speaker 2: We're getting another call. Hello, Hello, show, Hi, how are you? What's your name? Okate?
Speaker 3: What fucks you off about someone? What fucks you off about that someone? Is that why you're calling?
Speaker 5: I think I'm a little bit behind on the line.
Speaker 1: It's called a lie. You can't be behind. I think I'm a bit behind on the fucking world how it works. Nine to eleven just happened.
Speaker 2: It's not like we're TV. We're not on a three hour delay for Perth. It's not like that.
Speaker 1: She's still fucking shocked about the Ocean's Gate sub subersival. She's like, that's happening at the moment.
Speaker 2: But I'm starting to get really pissed off. By the phone beeping as well.
Speaker 1: Woul do you want to swap seats?
Speaker 2: But there's no way to do anything about it. We'll take on more call. Is that right? We'll take one more call? Here we go. Hello Mitchell speaking Hi.
Speaker 11: Mitchell's Dakota to coder.
Speaker 2: Did you want to rand about something that pithered you off?
Speaker 7: Yes. When my partner he's start of the bed, the sheet comes off and he doesn't put it back.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and then.
Speaker 11: The whole sheet ends up coming off, and then oh my.
Speaker 1: God, chill. He hung up on her. She was boring anyway, Mitchell, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry to cut.
Speaker 3: I was trying to stop all the people from calling with all the beeping, and I accidentally hung up on her.
Speaker 1: Angel. If you go to your settings, you can turn off call waiting.
Speaker 3: Can you Why the fuck have you sat on this information this whole time?
Speaker 1: I couldn't get in. I've had it since the start call waiting in phone, go to phone, then I can't hear Sam.
Speaker 2: I'll turn yourself. That's all right, Vibrak.
Speaker 1: Then you'll also fix that problem that desk noise gener worry out of the comments fill some time while Mitchell does the text, I need another sip of.
Speaker 4: Wine, Emmy goes, oh, and gee, Sam's alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sham is alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we may as well acknowledge this while we're at it, by the way, because people were asking where did Sam go? Where did Sam go? He left the job at the radio station, so he wasn't there in the office with us. But it didn't feel right, you know, being like, yeah, he's left the podcast because I fucking knew you couldn't resist coming crawling back at some stage, and here you are.
Speaker 2: I knew you'd still be floating around.
Speaker 1: We also needed you. Sam is brilliant at all.
Speaker 2: This so good.
Speaker 1: I couldn't be doing this today if it wasn't for Sam exactly.
Speaker 3: And also his eyes lit up when I said we have to fabricate a home studio, and he's like, fucking let's do it.
Speaker 2: How do I turn vibrate off? I sound like my mother. How do I turn vibrate off?
Speaker 1: How do I do it? I don't really think it's that big of a deal. Nah, Nah, as long as cal waitings off. That was the pain in the fucking ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was really annoying. Sound like it sounded like there was fucking Morse code coming through.
Speaker 2: It was not enjoyable because we're so popular. Of course, there's so many calls coming through. All right, I've turned that off now.
Speaker 4: Peza Murray goes. I'm mounted already, guys.
Speaker 2: Really, God, good on your pete. Hello? Who have we got there?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 8: This is CHS.
Speaker 20: How are you hi?
Speaker 2: Cats?
Speaker 3: I'm all the better for hearing your voice, darling without some fucking beets over the top.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, I was going to mention that, but I with given with all the other difficulties that you guys have had, I thought i'd let it go.
Speaker 3: Asked me, Darlan. There was no need to mention it. I was fully fucking aware it was doing my head in.
Speaker 2: I thought you would be.
Speaker 11: OK.
Speaker 2: So I have an egm ah you do?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 11: So is it just me?
Speaker 18: But he's doing half a job.
Speaker 20: The most annoying thing that has ever been created?
Speaker 8: What do you mean my husband walks around the house.
Speaker 2: I've done the.
Speaker 9: Washing, I've done the dishes.
Speaker 8: No, he's put the washing on, he hasn't actually hung it out or anything. He'll clean or he'll clean the bedroom and like you know, unmakes for there, but not.
Speaker 2: Actually put the sheets back on or anything.
Speaker 3: And I bet he comes up to you like almost asking for praise.
Speaker 2: Like look, pat me on the.
Speaker 23: Mat.
Speaker 2: So that you live in my house, I've got to say.
Speaker 3: I put something online about this, you know, things that fuck you off about your partner or whatever it may. Yeah, and majority of responses came from men, and it really this is meant to be petty shit that.
Speaker 2: Doesn't actually affect you, like Suan saying the.
Speaker 3: Words bloody, I'm probably okay, that doesn't really affect me.
Speaker 2: It just annoys me.
Speaker 3: But some of these that I got sent, they are genuine issues, like they have everyone to be pissed off. Nicole said, when my partner finishes the toilet paper, he will leave the empty roll on the holder and put the new ball on top of the bin.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, that happens. That's not petty, that's just men being useless. I know, right.
Speaker 3: What about this one from that, my partner has to take a ship for forty minutes. As soon as he gets home, he goes to the barroom with his phone while he marinades in the smell of shit for forty minutes.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ for a long time. He needs to check his bowels that's rough, isn't it interesting?
Speaker 3: We haven't had any men coming forward to bitch about their female partners.
Speaker 2: Would you like one? I can put him on if you'd lost? Oh please do? There you go?
Speaker 19: Hello boys and Jenna.
Speaker 1: Hello mate? How are you laver? We've just you've just been rammed on the public record. What do you want to say about your missus? What does she do that annoys you?
Speaker 25: I don't know, be honest, Well, just listen to you guys half the time when she's sleeping. Oh I love that, But but in fairness, I do I do laughter some of the stuff you talk about.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Yeah? Do you have a favorite Mitch of the two?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 19: I do follow mister Coombs. Yeah, I don't follow you, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: That's all right. Well, now you can and we can make we can make good from here.
Speaker 19: But I'm sorry to hear about your loss and not lost, but your break up as well.
Speaker 1: To be honest, it would have been easier if a fellow for Cliff. Thank you so much for that.
Speaker 2: That's all right.
Speaker 19: And I did see Coombs at the what was that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 19: I do love Canadian Club myself.
Speaker 2: Oh do we bump into each other?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 19: No, no, I mean Brisbane.
Speaker 2: So no, oh, you walked past me so you didn't see me at the event.
Speaker 19: No I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't even go.
Speaker 2: I could have sworn you said that we saw each other there.
Speaker 19: No, I watched the Instagram and my wife showed me the pictures.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, good yeah, And so are you not telling us anything that annoys you about your darling wife for fear of repercussions? Is that what happened?
Speaker 19: As long as you cut it out, mister Coombs.
Speaker 1: What is a live episode? This is live?
Speaker 2: I know it is one spit it out idea.
Speaker 19: Well just yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Just sorry, tunnel is it's just me? You can follow the show online. Just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: If you don't, you're a tickhead.
Speaker 2: I mean, spit it out for God's sake.
Speaker 3: Goodness, man, I'm just mucking around. We love everyone that's called through. This is your last chance. We're about to wrap this shit up, so right now is your last chance to get your calls through.
Speaker 1: Mitchelle, I'm not joking. This is one of the hardest episodes I've ever done. You aren't acting like you're in your kitchen doing a TikTok live. What do you mean like if we send back, it sounds like you're on an infomercial at Jena seven. You're not talking to either of us. You're like, already and you can call us now and let's go to a call. And this is the quickest episode we've ever done.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. We've been going for over an hour.
Speaker 1: We're not We've been fifty minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not done yet.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it. It's like you're Idento's directing. You're trying to sell me a Nutrible.
Speaker 4: Gina says, Coombs is sassy to I.
Speaker 1: Know, goodness me, what's in that rose?
Speaker 4: And Alie says, cheery?
Speaker 2: You look so bored. I was.
Speaker 1: I can't even get a word in.
Speaker 2: What did you say that I apparently ignored? I just said, I spit it out for nothing.
Speaker 1: That whole conversation was just about the Canadian Club event that he wasn't even at. I was so confused.
Speaker 2: That's why I asked, and I said, were you there or not?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying there's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Am I not giving you enough attention?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Am I giving the caller's too much attention?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're and you answer every call with hello, Mitchell speaking like no one else is here.
Speaker 2: I know, it's like it's a home It is like.
Speaker 1: It's a homephone.
Speaker 2: It is Mitchell speaking.
Speaker 1: It is true. Actually it is Mitchell's. Maybe say Mitchell's speaking.
Speaker 3: Because I don't know who the fuck's on the other end, So I've got to be like, hello, Mitchell speak.
Speaker 1: Listen. We're working with what we've got. We've normally got a broadcast studio, but today we've got a living room and an iPhone.
Speaker 2: Anything else you want to say?
Speaker 1: No generalty qualms of you?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: No, none.
Speaker 2: Am I allowed to take a call now?
Speaker 1: Of course? Go for it.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'll let you ndswer it.
Speaker 1: Hello, it's Mitchell Chury.
Speaker 26: I'm just wondering if I could get some hemorrhoid cream.
Speaker 1: Okay, very hilarious. Absolutely, Hello, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, who is this?
Speaker 11: My name's Alex.
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're good?
Speaker 11: I've been on before, but I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi, are you watching the live? I am good? What do you want to ask? Do you have a question?
Speaker 11: I have so you can pick between two options. I have an I gym or I have a part of the piercing chat.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean I'll accept either or both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just to start with your region. Then we'll get the piercing chat.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 21: Is it just me or does it piss you the fuck off when you're on a walk with your dog and you see someone whose dog has done a shit and they don't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Yeah, I stood in dog poo. I haven't stood in dog pooh since I was a child, and I stood in dog poos an adult the other day and it really fucking gets my gully.
Speaker 2: You should go.
Speaker 3: I've got a walk at the park near my place. It's like, got a lot of people with dogs off the lane. It's like fucking hopscotch dodging that dog shit.
Speaker 1: I can imagine my own sister does this shit.
Speaker 11: She's like, oh no, gross, I don't want to pick up two.
Speaker 21: And it's like pick up your pooh so that other people don't have to see pooh.
Speaker 1: I completely agree. Yesterday I went for a walk with my friend who has a dog, and it did a shit and we didn't have pooh bags, so we stood on the road and waved people asking if they have pooh bags, and eventually a man in the back of a cargoes I've got a coal's bag, So we pick it up with a coal's bag.
Speaker 2: Were people are pulling over?
Speaker 1: Yeah, multiple oh wow, yeah, we asked another girl left pooh.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I've left a pool on the nature strip before and then come back later in my car to pick it up.
Speaker 2: You could not have handled the guilt.
Speaker 11: I hate seeing pooh on the sidewalk. Pick up your pooh.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you completely. Even if there's like a diarrhea poo, you hose it down like water, or you get a bottle of Mount Franklin and you spray that thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, this whole dogs versus cat's debate has been going on for fucking century. But I just got to say, even though it's in my laundry and it's sometimes not ideal when there's guests, at least there's no guesswork. I know where she should, I know where to clean it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: All right, goody, Jim, Now what's your piercing take.
Speaker 21: So my piercing take is I am quite aggressively on the side of needles, so piercing guns. So what happens is when people use piercing guns on an ear or anywhere else, is that they cause quite a lot of trauma to not just the skin, but the veins, the cartiledge, whatever.
Speaker 11: So I think that everyone.
Speaker 21: Should just go to somewhere that uses needles because piercing guns are evil because they just like if they destroy the skin that they touch. Like even if you go to like UFS and you get like a piercing gun thing on your lobe, it's really it destroys everything.
Speaker 11: It's like once object going through this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I got my EPs last week, I walked in and I felt like such a little bit because I went to four hairhouse warehouses and four different twelve year old girls like, I'll pierce you. After I go to my shift at Macism, I feel confident. So then I ended up going to this dermal piercing place in Broadway in Sydney and I walk in and they go, oh, what do you want your nips, your klip And I was like, no, thanks, I want my lobe. He's like your asshole lobe. I'm like, no, just my heela. He's like, oh, walk in the park. And then I said to him do you use the nail gun? Not even want to keep my license.
Speaker 2: So it's like people know that what you wanted though you were looking for someone that did do the gun.
Speaker 1: No, no, I just I just I wanted to know. But I'm glad to.
Speaker 21: A piercing studio use needles like it's also less painful to get the needle.
Speaker 3: But what if I get someone who fucks about with the needle and they don't do like a swift stab. They kind of draw out the process and I can I just wanted to be ripped off like a band aid.
Speaker 4: Allie agrees. I agree with Alex on the piercing guns, blood force trauma.
Speaker 1: Also with no you go is thick skin.
Speaker 21: If you go to a qualified person who knows how to pierce with a needle. If you go to a proper piercing studio or a tattoo studio, sometimes there's people there and you get a proper needle through your skin, it's quick. I got my septum pierced.
Speaker 2: About a year ago. I know that's a dumb question.
Speaker 11: That's the cow one that you were talking about.
Speaker 4: And also a lot of people were commenting that they want to see how you look with the septum.
Speaker 1: Can you put it in?
Speaker 2: I am oh, okay, hang on, I keep forgetting that we're actually doing. Hi everyone, sorry about that. Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I got a piercing. I got my septim pierced about a year ago at a proper.
Speaker 21: Piercing studio and it was about thirty seconds of ouch. But it was the least painful piercing I've ever got because they just used a needle and then they follow it up with a piercing and it's clean and it's sterile and it's not blund force trauma.
Speaker 11: And I just feel like people need to really know that piercing gums are really bad.
Speaker 2: This is impossible.
Speaker 1: Oh god, no.
Speaker 2: Here we go. I've got me septum. How do we look? No, it's not for you.
Speaker 3: Do you look like, like, what's your vibe? If you've got the septim piercing?
Speaker 2: I can. I'm just picturing someone who's really way more grievy than me.
Speaker 11: I am a redhead.
Speaker 21: I've got a short haircut, like I've got a men's haircut.
Speaker 11: I've got a nose piercing and a septum.
Speaker 21: But I don't have like the normal I don't have like the normal septum piercing where people can like flip it up like the silver one.
Speaker 11: With the open end.
Speaker 21: I've got a high and tight which is like a small gold ring, and it's quite cute.
Speaker 23: Cute.
Speaker 3: I mean I always imagine the ring, but it's a septum less like it's less high maintenance, is it.
Speaker 11: It was quite painful for the first two weeks.
Speaker 1: I was going to say just for the first two weeks.
Speaker 21: But now that it's like it's winter now and I do need to blow my nose more often because obviously it get sniffles.
Speaker 11: But it's not painful now it's like I don't feel anything.
Speaker 21: The only thing is that, like I have to clean it every now and then if I have like a cold or something, because you know, you do get some gross crusties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know about that.
Speaker 2: I don't do discomfort.
Speaker 1: Oh god, No, I've got to clean this out regularly and gunk paws out of it. I do it every night with a cotton swab. It's quite horrific. Also, he goes to me, no swimming in indoor balls for.
Speaker 2: Twelve weeks for all that swimming it indoor pools.
Speaker 1: I know, I was devastated beside myself.
Speaker 2: All right, who we got on the line? Now, Hello, Hi, this is Rebecca. Oh, have you got an your own?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: Oh, gorgeous hit. It's with it all right?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 14: Or is ironing absolutely overrated?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god? I agree. I haven't ironed in fifteen years. Really, I don't earn anything. Do you have a try well, yes, I have a dryer. Yeah, that's exactly right. I don't know. And why what's your take on this?
Speaker 14: Well, I've got two very busy boys, and I quit ironing about four years go, and I haven't missed it since.
Speaker 2: You haven't relapsed once.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 14: Wow, My mother and always a bit mad at me for it, but I guess yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to literally iron everything. It would be like wash dry iron, and then I was just like, I need one less step in the fucking process, and now i'll iron as I need. You know, if I'm going out and I need to iron it. But there is nothing more stressful. We were talking about this like a week or two ago on the podcast, about when you're getting ready and you don't like a certain outfit, so you're furiously trying on all these different options. And then if I have to iron something and I'm already running late, it's so stressful, it's.
Speaker 1: Fucking can I be honest, I don't know where you're miss Jenna and Mitch, but I don't. I don't look at someone and go, God, that looks like a.
Speaker 4: Well iron No, I can't do it now.
Speaker 2: I can't do really.
Speaker 1: I can't notice a well iron shirt. I can look at it and go, that looks brand new. But I never admire and compliment someone's ironing.
Speaker 4: Benji just said, just ironing just makes more crinkles, just scrunk.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're fuck up ironing, it's hard. And what if you make it come and then and then and it comes on and then all of a sudden you wipe over it and it comes stains a bo It's like, yeah, they leave.
Speaker 2: Weird marks on some of the scenes, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And it's you put water in and you get that little measuring cup and you pour the water in and it stains and you got just water, but it always fucking stains.
Speaker 4: Chloe uses a bit of fabric softener in water and spray it on.
Speaker 1: I go back to the laundry episode Guys on Laundry Hacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was one of our best episodes ever.
Speaker 3: I loved it, did I tell you that I used those little scented beads that you gave me in a ziplock. How was he gifted me a ziploc bag with a couple of what do you call them?
Speaker 1: Scent beads?
Speaker 3: You sent beads like? He didn't even give me a full cup. It was a teaspoon at best. A heat inflation, I know, and you know it was good.
Speaker 2: Just loved it.
Speaker 1: It makes your clothes smell so good.
Speaker 2: It really good.
Speaker 1: Hayden got all the washing machine stuff in the split, so so I stik.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you handed the last bead that you had to me knowing that I.
Speaker 1: Didn't feel like we hadn't done our Excel spreadsheet at the time, so I should have given you the whole fucking time at all.
Speaker 2: A right, who've got on the line now? Hello? Hi, hey guys, you've got jets? How are you jets? We're pretty good? What did you call about?
Speaker 5: I have like a bit of a hot tip for cheery.
Speaker 14: With the dating app.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 23: I haven't been on the dating apps for a little bit, but I do have a life band on Tinder.
Speaker 1: What do you mean what did you do to get a life ban?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Yeah, look a little bit.
Speaker 11: Were the days before.
Speaker 23: Like only fans was like really big and like everyone was doing that type of thing nudes. Well, I said, pay me via PayPal and see what happened. People people were sending money and then I would just send them a little surprised and tell them what it was.
Speaker 2: But wait, I didn't think you could send photos or video on Tinder.
Speaker 23: No, I would like to send it to I'll get their snapchat, send it that way, and then yes, someone got that cranky and reported me entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: I'm so obsessed with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've made an offer they don't have to accept.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 23: But I would say, if you want to make an actual person, that's probably not going to be too filthy.
Speaker 2: Maybe don't like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly it, because I've got been on Grinder and it is definitely filthy. You know what happens to me on grind. I've got a blank profile just because just at the moment, I want a blank profile, and I have it, and people will message me and go pick. But I don't even say fucking half the pick and I go, hi, how I pick? What's wrong?
Speaker 2: They just want to say.
Speaker 1: I send them a photo of my face with bodice included. Anyway, they block me straight away. That has happened I think a dozen times.
Speaker 4: Says just get a new number.
Speaker 23: I've tried that and one got blocked.
Speaker 11: Two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're pretty clue, they figure it out.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I'm just like not going to just do that anymore.
Speaker 1: You do not send cockpicks, well I.
Speaker 23: Don't own one of them, or yeah, probably don't do that.
Speaker 1: You don't know my pock picks. They go for a good prize.
Speaker 11: Oh how much I've got paper?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll send.
Speaker 2: No paper. Maybe go like Hinge, like that's what is.
Speaker 1: Right, I think Hinges.
Speaker 22: If it's good, fun and silly, then very much energy the chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah good, you're not hustling on Hinge, are you?
Speaker 23: No, I actually met my partner on Hinge.
Speaker 11: I can recommend that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, well, well thank you for the tip. That's nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're taking a few last calls before we wrap this thing up. But yeah, it's definitely been over now now. But I mean, no, rush.
Speaker 1: No, you know, Rush, I don't know if you want to get on, this is one of our last calls. Will take zero four two two nine four eight two o two give us a bars. If there's any internationals listening, give us a cool I'd love to chat to the internet. You could do plus six one four two two nine four eight two oh two.
Speaker 2: You've called it it just me? What?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 12: Oh, such a lovely greeting. I just wanted to add something to your piercing chat. I got my ears pissed when I was really young and I got a piercing gun and the earring quite literally ripped through my ear two weeks later down the lobe. Yeah, like mitched my ear lobe completely, so I no longer have I can't get my ears pissed because.
Speaker 10: The tissue never fully healed.
Speaker 1: So you do you have a scar down the lobe?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it looks like a bum cheek.
Speaker 1: To the fucking hair house. Warehouse.
Speaker 12: They were already closed down, wasn't it by the time.
Speaker 1: So it was that the piercing gun's fault, was it?
Speaker 12: Yeah, definitely they pieced it too low.
Speaker 1: Oh no, wow, it was fun Mitchell's mine.
Speaker 2: Nah, it's like dead center of the live I've done like down there.
Speaker 1: That makes me sick? And how old were they?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 12: It?
Speaker 1: Look like they had a fucking hungry jack shift afterwards?
Speaker 12: No, No, they were like old ladies.
Speaker 1: They were shocking. I went Mitchell to a local greens chemist because I was looking to so many places. And I walked up in Coronella and I said, Hi, I want to get my ear pierced. And she went, oh, well, we can't do it today because MERV isn't in. Well what days can I get pierce? Well, you'll get there on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and then Merv's husband's eal, so only wednesdays. And I didn't need any of this information, but thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I expected MERV to be a man husband is nerv gay potentially.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Like honestly, it was against my mother's advice, Like she was like, just wait a bit longer, because I wasn't.
Speaker 10: Like ten years old.
Speaker 11: So I've been lost with this horrible fucking scar.
Speaker 1: Scars are just a store worth telling.
Speaker 21: This is true.
Speaker 2: Imagine that les on your nose.
Speaker 1: You're doing you is there a gay side on the nose, because there's a gay side on the ear, which the guy said people don't subscribe to. But I said, if I'm going to attract anyone, and if a man's looking, I want them to at least know, so I'll go on the right side.
Speaker 3: Well, I've asked a few times which one's the gay side, and I never get a clear answer.
Speaker 2: That's right, is it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Because well I've got it in the right nostril. I just must have known.
Speaker 1: Because apparently left is right and right is wrong is what I was told. And wrong is meaning gay. That's what they used to say. Oh, that's left is right and right is wrong. That's what That's what I was told.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that to this day they're still using that to remember.
Speaker 1: Trigger I know all right? Four two two nine four eight two o two.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello mitches, who, oh my god, this has been my Taylor Swift tickets.
Speaker 11: I've called forty.
Speaker 5: Torn Oh my god, this is Gemma from Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Him. I've got any each gym.
Speaker 5: Actually, that is relevant to both breakups and dogs.
Speaker 2: Why they're the fine line between the two.
Speaker 1: Where's the dog or the dog pooh chat?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, the dog pooh chat that you had very briefly.
Speaker 16: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: But if your life was falling apart, you should just get a dog.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't tell me that.
Speaker 2: Him at a time.
Speaker 5: I'm on here, Chury to convince you to get a dog. At first, You've got to move out and get your own place. You've got to move out of the shot.
Speaker 1: I will, I will.
Speaker 5: But I recently had a bit of a rough time where I was made redundant from my work and probably should have saved the pennies, but instead it was also my birthday a few days after I was made redundant, so I said, stuff it, I'm getting a puppy and she's absolutely gorgeous. I send her in the group chat that we've got when I'm drunk.
Speaker 12: Sometimes I don't.
Speaker 4: Know what in ow?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Group chant?
Speaker 5: I do, yes, that you're weirdly not allowed in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't really reply to us in that group. Can't do that.
Speaker 1: Now you think it was like if Oprah walked out to the fucking audience on her talk show. You they go crazy. We write messages and the steamroll. Someone asks, who is he? Are you fucking kidding me? No, we're not welcome in that group chat that we fucking created. We're like God and Adam and Eve have gone absolutely feral.
Speaker 4: Benji says, don't do it, cheery. It makes you stay home too much.
Speaker 2: In choice, exactly what I was worried the dog.
Speaker 1: The dog. No, I'm telling you I don't want a dog yet. I want a dog, and I want to call it fish. I think it's imagine a dumb model poodle called fish. It's just so stupid.
Speaker 2: I should have called Isabella giraffe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but something that they're definitely not like. Isabella is definitely not a giraffe. A tiger but close.
Speaker 2: You know what if I just called her like snow leopard, even they should black cat, snowy.
Speaker 1: Golden lion, temeron monkey. No, I'm not going to get a dog. I want to move out of home and live my little single era for a bit.
Speaker 2: Yes, please, Hello, who have we got there?
Speaker 11: Hello, it's Elise here.
Speaker 17: How are you?
Speaker 2: Is good?
Speaker 20: I'm going back to the something that ticks you off.
Speaker 11: About your partner?
Speaker 23: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 20: Whenever my partner goes shopping, I don't know how you guys do it, but I usually shop aisle by aisle.
Speaker 11: So start at the meat section.
Speaker 7: Work my way along.
Speaker 20: We'll start at the meat section, for example, get mince meat. He'll then go to aisle three, get stuff for tacos, go back to the meat section, get another meat go to Aisle forty eight, get something else to go for that meal, and then he goes back and forth like it's going out of fashion.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to defend him there, because God, I that's how I used to shop, right, I used to shop. But you've got to teach him. Do you tell him, hey, babe, come on chronological water.
Speaker 20: When I send him in, I send him with a shopping list, and I have like the stuff that we need for taco so let us tomatoes, mints, and I have it all in like blocks, and he will still shop fucking everywhere.
Speaker 1: Then fucking divorce and what do you want us to say? Get rid of it.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for him because I used to be a bit like that, where if it's sprung to my mind, I'm like, I've got to find it now. I don't care where it is. I'll do laps for fifteen minutes until I find that thing on my mind and then I think of something else. But where's the milk?
Speaker 3: Because, by the way, isn't it so inconsistent where the fucking milk section is depending on where you're at?
Speaker 2: And I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're like, who needs refrigeration? Eggs are at the front and then sometimes they're like, it's in the fucking freezer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, when do we?
Speaker 1: How do we? Who is choosing this?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting, I was watching a TikTok that they're now putting healthy snacks at the checkout. You know, when you go to the checkout and it's always and you guys will be able to know, it's always extra gum, it's a mint patty, it's a Fretto frog and a Mars barrocker to go. But now they're making them armond packs. They're making them protein ball.
Speaker 2: Notice that because I will sometimes grab a protein ball because I'm like, oh, I better. But I didn't clock that they've replaced Fredo frogs and shit.
Speaker 1: Now. I used to be a mint paddy boy. I used to get a Wonder or a ninety nine cent mint paddy and I used to slam it on the way to the car.
Speaker 4: Bradley says. The Woolworth's app sorts it by aisle with each store design.
Speaker 1: Who has time for a fucking app when they're shopping. I am so stressed in the sensory over Yeah, well.
Speaker 3: That would be great, Brad if there was fucking reception in Woolworth's.
Speaker 2: Half the time, you can't get reception.
Speaker 1: The coals that used to be were I used to live in my previous house had a map on the trolley. It was amazing that really. It was like it was probably like this big, the size of an iPhone, and it just had all the aisle numbers and then like five of the key. It was like flower bread baking goods, and it was just brilliant and you could look down and you'd know it was amazing.
Speaker 2: Hang on, someone's calling.
Speaker 1: Sorry, don't say sorry, that's the point of the show. Hi, welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Oh, hello, we got there.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 6: Hello, it's Kyle.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's happening?
Speaker 18: So I'm calling about the dating advice, Yeah, theoria and I've got a little bit of a confrontation.
Speaker 6: For mister Cherry.
Speaker 2: Okay, we all know how much he loves confrontation.
Speaker 18: Many many episodes ago, he was very critical of alright hey for not messaging him back on Tinder when they match.
Speaker 2: No, it's the other way around.
Speaker 18: Well, mister Jurry, you didn't respond to my messages when we matched so many many moons ago.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, this was when I was back on Tinder years ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you remember what you said? What was your message?
Speaker 6: I can't recall.
Speaker 18: It was like four years ago.
Speaker 1: Did you know who I was? Or you've only realized since after I did?
Speaker 18: And I was like, he's gay, and I was critical that you were like spamming, like bake it first.
Speaker 1: Oh you thought it was a fake account? And then I'm so sorry I used you have a partner? Now?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? What's your Instagram?
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you're going to come and flirt with me, at least get ready to fucking flirt? Where can I Where can I message you?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 6: You've got my number?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, that's true. Are you still interested or do you just prefer a twenty three year old mitch?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, can you imagine this is actually how you met?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: What do you do for work?
Speaker 10: I'm a lawyer?
Speaker 2: Holy fuck?
Speaker 1: Do you do medial? Can you work a media?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 16: I do a state.
Speaker 2: What's your star sign, Kyle scorpia? Is that good? Does anyone know about star signs?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I'm a libra, so contracept your diaphragm? Sam? Do you know anything about star science?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I missed it again. Scorpio Scorpio Scorpio. By the way, your mike absolutely doesn't work, so you're just gonna have to go Jenna.
Speaker 1: Can you google Libra and Scorpio compatibility? Kyle, what's your surnames.
Speaker 6: A public platform image?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very true.
Speaker 4: The moderately compatible and balance each other out. Passionate bold Scorpio can't get enough of Libra's charming, outgoing personality, and Libra is instantly attracted to Scorpios or of mystery and fearlessness.
Speaker 1: Definitely getting that.
Speaker 2: I'm already getting the mystery too, So is that what?
Speaker 1: What? What are the features in me that that you think? Oh that's nice.
Speaker 18: I just think you're hilarious, very sweet, and.
Speaker 1: Then maybe about the physical, anything physically that gets you.
Speaker 2: He's like hearing.
Speaker 1: I told you, I want people to know I want anal sex. That's what I said to the man. Thank you. It's working. Well, we're not there yet.
Speaker 2: Carle was like, I'm actually straight.
Speaker 1: Plot twists. That would be just my fucking lug. Kyle. Have we spoken before I you messaged me we d or anything?
Speaker 6: No, because I don't really use social media.
Speaker 2: Mystery.
Speaker 22: Oh, my last, my last partner was heavily online, chronically online and terribly by the way content ever improved, but it really didn't a plateau and stay to life. I I like the mystery.
Speaker 1: I think that could be a really nice world for me to.
Speaker 3: It means that he's not trying to ride in your coattails. Is not leaching.
Speaker 1: I hope you can ride, but we can discuss that later.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean. He has no interest in followers and all that shit.
Speaker 18: Wow, I cannot stand social media at all.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for supports.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll talk. I've got your number. Now, I'll send you a message. This is nice. Do you have my consent? Do you might if I send you a message on my personal phone?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 12: That is fine.
Speaker 6: All right, it's encouraged.
Speaker 1: Deal done.
Speaker 2: You hang up? Carl? Okay, lot you willing to fuck off? You just say no?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: There's that scorpio tail though. Yeah.
Speaker 2: More. Wow, he sounded cute. I'm into it. I'm sucking into it. Yeah, I sorry, Hi, who's it?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 26: This is I was just calling to talk about the things that tick you off about like a partner on X.
Speaker 2: Go on.
Speaker 26: Well, I had this X and when we started getting together. He got very weird about me having other gay guys on social media. So during that time he made me block every gay guy that was baseball. If we ever saw, if I ever talked or saw someone in public that I had slept with or anything, immediately, like would get upset and argument.
Speaker 2: Even if you will past them and that's it.
Speaker 26: Yeah, if they were there and they said hi, O god, but I'm happily married now. So it all worked out.
Speaker 1: Not with this, not with that man.
Speaker 26: No, definitely not good.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just his insecurities. That's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: See that's not again, that's not a petty thing that doesn't affect you. That is very valid. That's a valid thing to be fucked off about. I feel.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah.
Speaker 26: So it was like when we broke up, like that clarity of like I blocked all these people for this one person, Like I literally had to sit down on my laptop and go through my friend's list.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, No, I think blocking is extreme. Did you go and unblock them? Eventually?
Speaker 26: A few of them the year who I actually wanted to talk to, but like, yeah, because I even had people like after we broke up message me like hey, why did you block me?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 26: Yeah, I hadn't like say like, oh yeah, such and such made me block you because he didn't want me having like any contact with any of these people. And it's just like one of those things that, like, after everything stand, you're just like, what was that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally, we're out of it now.
Speaker 4: Logan says that my ex would do the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: I think it's very common.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am noticing that they're all xes, which is nice.
Speaker 1: Well, that was lucky my last relationship. I was really the only guy.
Speaker 12: I was.
Speaker 1: Hayden was the only guy, so there was no one to block other than women.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was in like you didn't have exes.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't have any excess. I wonder if that'll come up now interesting do you block your exes, Mitch?
Speaker 2: No, I kind of want them to see what I'm up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. You see I blocked him, and now I'm like, oh, I can't see the glow.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a good point. Do you want me to I'll send him some time?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe? Maybe? All right, should we take one last call and then we'll one final one.
Speaker 2: Give out the number one more time? Your last chance luck at the drawer. Who wants to cass?
Speaker 1: It's actually the final call? Four two nine four eight two two. It'll be speedy. You better have something good to say. We'll wait. This has been fun.
Speaker 2: I know it's generally fun.
Speaker 1: Comments on the feet of anyone shipping the love between me and Andrew quite a lot.
Speaker 2: Why is that your default, Andrew? You've said Andrew about.
Speaker 1: Like three with our friend Andrew last night, and I think Jess.
Speaker 4: Says I'm shipping it. Bradley goes, someone's getting some tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be nice.
Speaker 10: Not available, of course?
Speaker 1: How final call?
Speaker 2: How can they call me and tell them they're not available?
Speaker 1: Not even possible?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Oh no, are you.
Speaker 2: Calling along with your phone line?
Speaker 1: Are you in a prison's hill?
Speaker 16: Everyone says that they're sunrisers, but for some reason they don't worry anyway.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say.
Speaker 16: Sorry out now, I've completely forgotten everything is When you're walking somewhere, do you completely like visualize everything around you?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you see picture?
Speaker 16: Isn't it when you're daydreaming?
Speaker 6: Do you see it?
Speaker 16: Is crazy? I'm going crazy. Sorry, my words aren't making any sense.
Speaker 1: No, I know what you mean when you're imagining things you like you go on a little daydream during a walk, do you?
Speaker 16: Yeah, but like all the time, even when you're like walking through the shops, instead of like noticing the people around you and stuff, you're just sort of in your daydream.
Speaker 1: I haven't had that experience, just you. Have you had any Have you had any deathcat mushrooms or meals cooked by a white woman in the middle of Victoria recently?
Speaker 6: I love it anyway, I love daydreaming.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 4: And Peter Maria curious? Is Benji high?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's end it on that note. Being high is the official theme of our second annual talkback Tings Live. What a success it.
Speaker 3: Does feel because we're sitting in a lounge dream like, you know, we're all cozy and like it does feel like that's the environment.
Speaker 2: Puff puff pass.
Speaker 1: Mate, I feel a bit high. To be perfectly honest, I think he needs to talk to a specialist.
Speaker 3: It felt like he was screaming through a megaphone down the phone line.
Speaker 2: Like what was with that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Thanks for listening everyone.
Speaker 1: And watching fun and watching. We should shout out contraceptive diaphrams make all the lives happen.
Speaker 2: With jump in and say Hellai Sam please.
Speaker 1: Now he's got a camera, ending he's got his own angel. We love you Sammy. All right.
Speaker 3: Sam was an absolute life saver making this happen and again the beeping will know for.
Speaker 2: Next year, won't we?
Speaker 1: Whyon't we? Of course?
Speaker 2: Is it annual? Still?
Speaker 3: Are you happy to say that we're doing it again next year? Because this is actually your fucking fault. You're the one that said our first annual talk back ting live, and I was like, we never discussed it being.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, it's anuine on. It's a bit of a pain to do, but but we can make it happen. Hopefully the studio works next year too, we're back in the studio.
Speaker 2: I don't mind.
Speaker 1: I like the vibe. You're right, Jenna. We didn't even order food. You didn't bring it up once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh no, I'm hung it's too late.
Speaker 2: Now because I knew that it was important to you for whatever reason that we eat during the live stream. I remembered your favorite choking from that top five chocolate bars that we did.
Speaker 4: Yay, oh it's the best chocolate ever.
Speaker 3: And I spotted at Woollies and I said I've got to get that to shut Genner up.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, she's a fucking petulant child.
Speaker 2: Yes, never we tried them and it clogged our foe.
Speaker 1: Can I have a buy it? Let me do it.
Speaker 4: You're gonna you're gonna be mean.
Speaker 1: I'll give you my real review. I'm in a calorie deficit as well, so this will be a meal to me. Oh god, this was in the was a great catch. Thank you so much, shutter. She just said, please don't eat it all. Look I've got a deep throat this fucking British street and.
Speaker 2: Now out of spite you shoo.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you're right, so good.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking it was in the international section. It's fine. There you go, Jenna, thank you.
Speaker 1: Here you go.
Speaker 2: See whatever. It was really hard to swallow last time we did this on the podcast.
Speaker 1: It doesn't break down.
Speaker 4: It was so good.
Speaker 1: That's horrific, Jenna bro. She has to get her moles onto it.
Speaker 2: What do you call it?
Speaker 3: The what's that stuff in a mars bar? Because yes, that it's too much of that. It's like a mix between yuga or whatever you said, and concrete. That's what it feels like.
Speaker 2: The double.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go thank you for listening. Hey, By the way, next week on the show, Hobby Hunt is returning with Avengine.
Speaker 2: Not even returning Beginning Starting.
Speaker 3: It feels like we've got a big couple of weeks ahead. We do remember how we were teasing a secret guest.
Speaker 1: Yes, can we? Are we allowed to talk about the secret guests? May as well announce it.
Speaker 2: There's no embargover quiet anymore, So would you like to do the honest?
Speaker 1: Our secret guest is none other than Australian icon real housewife of Melbourne, Gina le Jena Leado.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited because I'm not even joking. Friends of mine had said to me, you should try and get Gina on the podcast, and I was like, don't be ridiculous, it's not that easy.
Speaker 2: It's fucking Gena Liano. But then it managed to because she also has her own podcast. Now, we were a guest on her podcast, and then while we were in the studio with her, we were like, oh, can we just steal a bit of your time for our podcast? So we're doing a little crossover. It's going to be fine.
Speaker 1: We're on Judge Gina. Mitch and I have a dispute. We argue with Gina being the judge presiding and one of us wins. It's a brilliant episode. So where on hers, she's on ours as well.
Speaker 3: It's actually been quite a while since we recorded that and it was all under wraps. I can't even remember the verdict who won that?
Speaker 2: Actually, no, we can't.
Speaker 1: I remember the verdict. You want to elaborate, I remember the verdict.
Speaker 2: Okay, I remember the verdict.
Speaker 3: Well, that's still to come in the next couple of weeks as well, hobby Hunt. We've been out on the road filming bits and pieces we have.
Speaker 4: We have build us over.
Speaker 2: Ah, the game's over.
Speaker 1: The game's done. Yeah, I'll put it on your girl on them fuck women in sport ha FIFA barely Noah. We will see you in a week. Thank you for listening and for watching. Love you all to our live viewers.
Speaker 2: How fun. Catch you next next year for another talk back things laugh, I guess.
Speaker 1: And next week for another episode.
Speaker 13: Just met by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: Make sure you've hit a photo on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Suff.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: If you think we're gonna stay on this live stream for add brief, think again, you're fucking wrong. It's a secret for a reason we're going you're gonna have to go listen to the episode to hear add Brief, Like Oaks aside, very very thrilled that you all joined us. Okay, Like I can't see her watching or how many people, but I'm like the fact that people have taken time out from the Tillies to watch our.
Speaker 1: Rubbish we had on the background, of course, of course, and go go go the Tillies. Continue watching to get off finished, get off this live, and then you can get add Brief exclusively on the podcast this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean, even if you watch the whole thing, you've got to listen to the podcast for something.
Speaker 1: Of course, all right, And the last we should tease as.
Speaker 2: If add Brief is going to be explosive, it's a must listen. What are you going to reveal?
Speaker 1: Well, Jenna's gender reveals We've just not known this whole time, and she's finally fallen. She has, she has, so that'll happen everybody.
Speaker 2: She's been trying for months.
Speaker 1: All right, Thanks Sam, we love you.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, thank you. Contraceptive diaphends.
Speaker 4: Sam, thank you, contraceptive diaphragm.
Speaker 2: Say something in the mint.
Speaker 3: That's all right, she said, welcome to add brief this is our secret segment.
Speaker 2: On the end, I'm moving over to the counch.
Speaker 1: I was just about to fucking do that.
Speaker 2: Well, you're welcome to No, you take it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put my feet on your puff and your chair.
Speaker 2: That was successful, Thank god.
Speaker 1: This is like after a party when everyone goes and it's just like the key the kick for you, the kick ons and it's like Nancy came.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's so many cords and shit, I'm gonna have to rearrange my laundering back to the way.
Speaker 1: It was going to be so much clear. Jenna, you fucking demolish that double deck? Sam, do you want to sit here?
Speaker 3: Okay, Jenna, there's no reason that you can't order food, by the way, if you want to.
Speaker 4: But I just had my double decker.
Speaker 1: Wait, do we have a mic for Sam? We don't do we Ye're here?
Speaker 2: Hang on. I can make that happen real quick if you want.
Speaker 1: I don't know that went really well.
Speaker 2: Did it? I forgot everything that happened.
Speaker 1: To be honest, same but the calls. But the calls were so sweet. Thank you for listening and calling through. Guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was it like because again, I wasn't I didn't have the stream open. Was it consistent? There were people watching the whole time. I love that. Oh bless you for tuning in.
Speaker 1: Thank you on a Saturday night. That is so sweet.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I liked that. It was very talkback, like people were like, yeah, I'm just calling a comment on the nose piercing situation. I've got a feed back for Mitch's relationship.
Speaker 12: Like.
Speaker 1: It was very talkback radio, very cute.
Speaker 2: I reckon there was a lag because I was like, no one's calling about the relationship dating app advice at the time that we wanted, and then they came through later a la.
Speaker 15: It's kind of like the it's kind of like the delay that you get when you do radio, so it's like thirty forty seconds.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay, well that explains it.
Speaker 2: We were getting calls.
Speaker 3: I know that you probably would have ascertained this from the fucking beeping, but we were getting calls the whole time, and I'm so sorry if we didn't get to you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was. It was very intense.
Speaker 1: I thought it was great.
Speaker 2: Was it nice for you to not have to press the buttons?
Speaker 1: It was, But I feel like I'm learning that I'm a control freak because I miss it.
Speaker 2: And there's some sound effects there to play with you.
Speaker 1: I couldn't be fucked. I'm so comfortable. See really, thank you. Getting some praise was nice. Nice man, you got praise about how good your nose piercing A look, I got praise. I met my new husband. I just text him.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, there was a point where I looked over and you were on your phone during one of the last calls, and I was like, oh, he's already sliding into the fucking dms, aren't you.
Speaker 1: And he's left me on red Well you did the.
Speaker 2: Same thing to him on Tinder. So it's just been.
Speaker 1: Eight years ago.
Speaker 2: Move on years ago?
Speaker 1: Wow, five years ago? Yeah, I'll see a photo will go from this.
Speaker 3: Speaking of which, can I tell you that next week on the podcast, I need to open up about my own five year breakup.
Speaker 2: I break up after five years.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been intense. Okay, I'm not going to say anything now. Oh well, no, I'm finally feeling your pain. I'm like, I get it now. Oh look was that a text?
Speaker 1: Yeah that was a tech Oh that was him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Kyle.
Speaker 1: I'm not really sure how to answer that.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 1: I said, send me a photo of your cock? Now, I said, okay, now we're going steady, tell me about you. I want the basics. I just want him to sort of give me how. I don't know how old he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what By the way, what happened was during the live stream, our TikTok dropped out because of some sort of sexual explicit content violation. And I was like, that makes sense because you did say at one point I want anal sex.
Speaker 1: I did. Yes, Yeah, I stand by it. What's this fucking damn breakup you've gone through?
Speaker 2: No, I'll say that for next week.
Speaker 1: You feel my pain?
Speaker 2: Do you? I do? Because five years is a long time.
Speaker 1: Maybe are you lose? You feeling the loss of my ex because you're also friends with him?
Speaker 2: No, that's not what it is.
Speaker 1: Do you have any emotions towards that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, we bumped into him the other day. Fuck, we did, and it actually was nice to see him.
Speaker 1: You spoke to him for quite a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really pleasant, actually, and I was surprised that you were fine as well.
Speaker 1: No, I cried that night. No, we went to Palms a gay bar in Sydney afterwards, and you said to me, you're right, you're doing fine. I'm like, yeah, I'm all right. And then as I was eating my chicken strips at Nando's, I'm like, no, it's hitting that that person I shared my whole life, We've lived with, slept, we've loved, cared for. I butt fucked bumped into it a club and had to pretend I didn't know them. It was awful. It's actually awful.
Speaker 2: Oh were we supposed to pretend we didn't know him? I was like, hello, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Guys were chatting for it. You know what happened, Jenna. We're at the Drag Race premiere Mitch and Night, and the drag queen performing Emmil is a friend of mine. So I'm like, oh, I'm going to film Emmal. But I just walked from the train station. And you know how on iPhone you can have multiple wallpapers and you can swipe through them if you force press. So I'd walked from the train station very sweaty and rush because I was late. I get there. Emmal's performing mitches like Emmal's on, I'm like shit, So I got to pull my phone out to film, and my torch is being switched on in my pocket because there was in a rush. Then Mitch bumps me and goes, look who just arrived? And I go, I turn.
Speaker 2: It's Hayden.
Speaker 1: So I go, oh shit. So I turned to look at him. I blast him in the face with my torch. Oh no, and then guys there, I go, yeah, as I blast in the eyes of the torch. I look at my phone wallpaper and my phone has been changed to a photo of the two of us, and I go, oh, so, I like, turn my phone. I turned my phone to hide it. He sees it. I flash him. It was a whole mess. And then I hugu him, you like, how are you because I'm all right? Oh no, it is?
Speaker 17: He all right?
Speaker 1: Because you just saw me kissing him on my fucking wallpaper? Does he think it's a message like come back with me. I've changed my mind.
Speaker 3: I did see when you sort of opened your phone earlier that night that it was still the photo of you and him?
Speaker 2: Did you wallpaper?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, have I got to say something because I'm like, why is that still your wallpaper? But now that makes sense, you accidentally.
Speaker 2: Switched it because I do that all the time. I accidentally switched my wallpaper to one of the old ones.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I was just like, oh, he needs that tragedy.
Speaker 1: You know what I did this week because we're talking about money and stuff. At the moment, we're in no contact, but we talked for cash, boring stuff. I got rid of his name. It was a lovely name in the contacts, and I also removed his contact photo so it's just his name Gray.
Speaker 16: Wow.
Speaker 1: It's actually so awful, awful.
Speaker 2: That's what needs to happen.
Speaker 1: It does need to happen, but it's just awful anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, j So know what I'm saying is that I feel you're paying because I've gone through something very similar.
Speaker 1: Right, I can't wait to compare. I really want to know, did what gender did you choose?
Speaker 4: By the way, boy, maybe.
Speaker 2: That's why we dropped out on TikTok because it said sexual or gender related violence. That's what it says.
Speaker 4: I think because because I was monitoring it and it was still on for most of it, really it was probably that.
Speaker 3: So right at the end, when you joked that we're doing Jenna's gender reveal, We're doing Jenna reveal.
Speaker 2: Jen Jen gender.
Speaker 1: What if there's a reveal?
Speaker 2: What have we just started calling a gender prize keeper gender?
Speaker 1: G Well, you know, and I got dinner last night and we were like, where did Jenne bee Benson come from? I think I just made it up one day.
Speaker 2: You just started calling a jennebe Benson. I said, what the fuck is? Your middle name is Louise.
Speaker 1: It's so much funny. I made up of Jenne Benson, Like, I imagine that's how you answer your phone, Jenne be Benzon, Janna be Benzon, Jenne Benson. It sounds like a solicitor.
Speaker 2: It just sounds correct, and it's not sounds correct.
Speaker 1: I just made it up.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I like it.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Ah fuck And how have you been contracept your diaphragm?
Speaker 12: Sam?
Speaker 2: I'm all right, guys. Yeah, I'm finally three from.
Speaker 15: Working closely with you, and honestly, you know, I know it's quite achievement.
Speaker 2: I feel very happy about it.
Speaker 17: I feel, you know, renewed.
Speaker 2: So you've moved on from working at the radio station to working in TikTok. So are you going to be able to talk to the right people and get my fucking live access restored? Because between actually it was just Mitchell Cheery's fault. It was either the anal or making fun of Jenna's gender reveal. One of the things got us band.
Speaker 3: It wasn't me get it restored, because that's the fucking third time I've been suspended in the last three weeks.
Speaker 2: If you contact the email address the website.
Speaker 1: Aha, you know I got banned on Instagram live for a week.
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 1: Because I do it when I'm on air on my radio show and I play music, and I got a copyright strike because I'm playing the music without paying for the copyright.
Speaker 2: It's a real miracle that we didn't get a flag for playing the Matilda's in the background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a surprise. And that was so good of us, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Everyone was quite grateful to be able to keep an eye on the Matilda's while we did the live stream.
Speaker 4: They did so well.
Speaker 2: Finally enough, it wasn't in my calendar when we decided the date. Ah, the Matilda's game is that Nae.
Speaker 1: We almost to post bar and we had such fucking technical difficulties in a usual pod studio, but we made it. We made it. Yeah, and can it in a fucking Cafman do puffal light. She's about to get to Nepal base.
Speaker 2: Case because I've got the air con set to Mitchell Cheery temperature.
Speaker 1: Like, why I'm in such a good move?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait, Cole, what do you mean does everyone talk about this behind my back?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: Fuck, he's coming. Make sure the room is antarctic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even in summer, I have to take a light jacket to the studio.
Speaker 1: That's not nice. It's just my optimal running temperature.
Speaker 2: But what was the first thing you said when you entered my home?
Speaker 1: God, it's gorgeous in here is the eircon on? Thanks fuck?
Speaker 2: And you said thank fuck? You're not one of those people that doesn't use aircon in winter?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, people with common sense is no.
Speaker 1: You know when you go to people's homes in the middle of winter and their air coons not they're too scared to put their aircon nah.
Speaker 3: But I was a bit stressed and be knew that I was going to have a rose, so I was like, I'll lead the air con too.
Speaker 2: I think I'm getting old because I had you are I had what was.
Speaker 3: Left in a rose bottle today and that was the equivalent of like one and a bit glasses. It was probably more than a standard glass. But I had one glass and I'm ready for fucking bit.
Speaker 2: For six me. I used to have like seven glasses. On Instagram live doing rose and random.
Speaker 1: I'll be fine totally. It's quite funny. In a home scenario, I get way more pissed than when I'm out, Like it takes me twenty vodka lime sodas to even feel it. But when I'm at home, I have one Gin and tonic and I'm like stuck on the couch.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 3: My nutrition has said that when it comes to alcohol, the best approaches don't drink a at home or b alone.
Speaker 2: And I was like shit while I was home tonight, but I wasn't alone, so that sounds like a loophole to me. Fine that I have my one heaped rose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well she'll be wrapped this. I mean, it was a very long episode. It was and very fun, very different energy in the living room, and I quite like it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind doing this again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 2: We've got all the bullshit to make it happen.
Speaker 1: Now, we've got everything it takes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, next time we all chat, everyone will be in the studio back to normal, or will we or maybe we just give that all up. I'd like to listen to this back and see if it has a polish on it. I'm worried it will sound a bit you know wan contestants come off maps and they start a podcast and that sounds horrific.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean I've got carpet, but the place probably is a bit echoe. Which does my head in listening to podcasts with echoes.
Speaker 1: Well, Sam's been monitoring with his headphones. He doesn't it sounded.
Speaker 2: Fine, no qualms that fine, good ey.
Speaker 1: Well, next day we'll have a mic for you. Sam.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm literally leaning backwards over the Oh god, now.
Speaker 1: He's gonna fall. He's gonna fall. That's a wrap on talkback Tings Live. See.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening, thanks for watching, Thanks for joining us. We hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today.
Speaker 2: That's all so we do.
Speaker 17: Sam.
Speaker 2: You remember your line.
Speaker 1: You'll get your money in the mail in three to four days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we said, big couple of weeks ahead on the podcast. We'll talk to you surday next week. Bye bye, love you?
Speaker 12: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by A couple of mechs. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app