Speaker 1: Producer Chelsea's with US producer, Chelsea, you've been with us for three months. You came to us from the Nover Breakfast show in Perth and you know you were still able to live at home and you've noticed though with this move from a cost of living point of view, did you say.
Speaker 2: That it's actually more affordable to living canber than Perth.
Speaker 3: I think it is in the sense of I'm spending less, so I'm not buying lunches out or coffees during the week, which.
Speaker 1: In the city whereas we're surrounded by paddocks, so you can't buy anything nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I told like Rachel, I've got a twin sister and I told her about it and she was like, I wish that I could do that, Like, yeah, no, what she pretty much does down in Halveny.
Speaker 2: But it's all a paddy okay.
Speaker 1: So what a cost saving strategy this is for wherever you work across the greatest city in the world.
Speaker 2: Just work, move out to.
Speaker 1: The paddocks on the outskirts and you'll save a buck. Said before we go to the news and this is who's done this. They've released the top five dinners for camera. These are real statistics.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, so taste dot com dot Au where so many people go to get their recipes. I've got many a recipe off there before. They have a way of being able to have a look at the data that's being googled from different locations, and so they've managed to put together the top five dinners in each state and territory that people are clicking on and loving the most. So let's go straight to the act. Because they reckon that being an inland location, there's a real reflection of that on the dishes we love to eat. There's no seafood in there, so that's a smart point.
Speaker 1: Whenever I was at the fish and chip shop in duble Ago, I might rolling the dice here, you know.
Speaker 4: I love the fishot in Bungandor comes directly from the coast and he parks in the car park at the supermarket and it is top notch.
Speaker 1: Also snap frozen and flown over. It calls them out of the water, jumps in the ute straight to bung Indoor.
Speaker 4: Sells him out of the back of the truck.
Speaker 1: It's so good anyway, keep driving, mate, like we're just next door.
Speaker 4: But he's stopping there because we love him so anyway in the act. The top five dinners that we're all loving. Number five the impossible keiche. Number hang on, I A, I'm not from.
Speaker 1: You coming here, reckon our statistics and bad now in our fifth most popular dinner.
Speaker 2: Hang on an impossible keiche? Does that have impossible meeting?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Umm must must must have impossible baking.
Speaker 4: The impossible keiche is there's no puff, pastry base, or pie crust. It's just a. It's a it's a it's a crustless keiche.
Speaker 2: What are we doing, Camber, come on, get you get.
Speaker 4: Your cruss back on. Yes, the crust is the best part. Number four Classic Shepherd's pie. My mom used to cook that regularly as a kid. Not a fan because I ate it too much.
Speaker 1: Number three honestly, I mean a pastry lead is better than a mashed potato lid.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're embarrassing ourselves.
Speaker 4: Number three courage sausages. We haven't at least once a fortnight.
Speaker 2: I've enjoyed a carried sausage over the years.
Speaker 3: Alright.
Speaker 4: Number two beef struggling off delish And Number one easy fried rice.
Speaker 2: We can do better as a city.
Speaker 1: I felt like that was I mean it was anti climactic for a variety of reasons.
Speaker 4: You want to look at other states, Yes, just the number ones of other states, because in New South Wales there's also the easy fried rice. In Queensland the impossible quishes number one. In Victoria, the easy fried rice is number one. This isn't in the nt it's the tune of.
Speaker 2: Morning NTZ, the only state that makes sense. I don't know where this research came from. People aren't eating caiches with no pastry on them.
Speaker 4: The impossible giche is making an appearance in nearly all of the lists, and.
Speaker 2: So a Shepherd's pies na. This is completely out of wack. Something's wrong with this list.
Speaker 4: A number one, fried rice, number two, shepherds pie number three, brace steak and onions, impossible keish and curried sausages. It's the same five things, just different rotation in all of the states.
Speaker 2: I question this recent haas many of
Speaker 4: Those creamy feuchini cabinara they're doing