Speaker 1: I did not know that you have some kind of lending library, like a book lending library.
Speaker 2: Rio told me.
Speaker 3: The only thing I will say about the library that we have at home, and we have an extensive book collection that we're very proud of. When you lend people a book for some reason, it's unlike anything else you lend in life. They don't feel like they have to give it back.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: You know what, You're good on this because I lent you big Swiss, right, and I've just presumed i'd never see it again. Right, really enjoyed it, but I just thought, well, I won't get that back you returned.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I respect the lend, but nobody. A lot of people you'll find in life sadly don't respect the lend. So now when we lend a book out, we goes into a little notes tap on my phone just says their name, what they and the date that they.
Speaker 4: I hate when people don't return.
Speaker 1: But if you've got some kind of system, now a colleensure.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I used to have Someone brought me once from a bookshop. It's like a check book, and you write out a book pride in the prejudice link to Jack post on this date and you it's.
Speaker 3: Like, so you you get one so I can keep track.
Speaker 4: Of who's got what.
Speaker 1: You didn't actually do that.
Speaker 3: I used to, Yeah, you need to.
Speaker 1: Speaking blinders used to do all that.
Speaker 3: Remember the first year we worked here, we had a guy called Tom Stevens who would work on the videos and photos for the website. He borrowed a book, never returned it, and I wondered why he got fired. Very unlikely. I'll get that back now. So see that's a book gone from the library. Rio actually has. He's got the Martian out at the moment. Brilliant book. I don't know why he borrowed it from the library when he was already reading another book started.
Speaker 2: I will get to it, Jack, I was saying at Jack's place last weekend. He very kindly put me up and he cornered me in there, like right up against their bookcase, and it was like, I lent you the Martin shows logan. I think it was that long ago fire.
Speaker 3: It was this is this. It wasn't as threatening as you're making because I was in your house, you know, I could. I was simply inquiring about how the Martian is.
Speaker 1: Going for it sounds passive aggressive already, how is that book?
Speaker 2: I said, haven't started yet. I'm reading a very long book at the moment. And then he goes into his he has his Apple watch, Captain Kirk's August eight remind Rio to give it the future day. He's already locked in a reminder.
Speaker 3: Overdue.
Speaker 1: He's probably got a countdown thing now August eight.
Speaker 3: That should give you plenty of time to read it. And I don't mind. I don't mind slow readers.
Speaker 5: But the fact that you're reading, the fact that you're reading another book and haven't even started the book you lent out down.
Speaker 3: With interest.
Speaker 1: Well, what is this big, big book you'll read by the.
Speaker 3: Radio cloud Atlas.
Speaker 2: It's really long.
Speaker 1: It's a heavier book.
Speaker 2: I've been ready for ages. I'm only like twelve percent in according to my kindle. I'm going to an extension on August eighth.
Speaker 1: It's like a it's an act of endurance to read that. I got the feeling was adding pages as I was reading, because it's like never ending toil.