Speaker 1: Just real understood to play a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, ye, bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 1: Did you know this? And Apple has the same caffeine as a full one shot coffee?
Speaker 3: Bullshit, he's serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to go go now. What is it that says there is no caffeine in a house?
Speaker 3: Nourie and Mitchell coops fullo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello you floody.
Speaker 3: Hell I didn't sat down yet.
Speaker 1: H Sorry, I was very eager to get the show going.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: Well, Mitchell, wear terminal. We don't have long left.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to put my headphones in. I'm my god.
Speaker 1: We need to make the most so you can hear me in the room noise. Yeah, oh, I'm gonna take my headphones off. It feels so different when you've got no headphones on.
Speaker 3: We've worked in podcast studios before where they don't have headphones because they're not like radio marted like arts where their sound effects and whatever, and it's so trippy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I always hate when I interview artists and they go, do you man if I don't wear the headphones? And for some reason it really anoys me because I want them to hear their voice in the microphone makes a difference.
Speaker 3: I sometimes worry about your hearing because you've got the big cans on saying without the wheel price kip it, Jenna hands on, and Mitch. I know that you have yours quite loud. I've got one little ear, buddy, and it's not even that loud. But you're going to go fucking deaf if you hit the lasting headphones all the time.
Speaker 1: No, I am going deaf. I've already got tonightis and I struggle. I've got constant ringing in my ears?
Speaker 5: That's so what bad you think?
Speaker 3: So you know there is a ringing in this room. It's not just no, no.
Speaker 1: No, I have it constantly in my life, like I've had it. It's mine's neurological. Mine's because of my brain condition. But I have ringing twenty four to seven. If I think about it, it'll drive me insane. Oh God, like right now, ready, oh God, it's right now. I'll forget about it. I'll forget to.
Speaker 3: Put it up to the mIRC. I want to see Gener's kids. I've forgotten about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you hear it if I put my ear in?
Speaker 3: Imagine if it was just the shape of your ears, like putting a seashell to your ear.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's ear hairs, Like it's tiny little ear hairs that are.
Speaker 3: So I need the nose, you need the ear hair.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've got a fucking bone to pick with you, Mitchell Cumbs. Yeah, I've now got fucking stubble in the middle of my nostrils. It's the worst feeling. Like, Jenna, do you have stubble from that nose trip?
Speaker 5: It's growing faster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say with not my idea for you to use the nose hand trim on the podcast.
Speaker 1: That was your Mitchell, I like, go to bowl my nose and its sharpened stabs. It hurts.
Speaker 3: I've got little nose whiskers. I've got a smooth nose. Yeah. And now I don't know if this is just some wives tale, but you know how if you shave your legs more often, it seems to grow back quicker.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: I reckon it is because look my undercut.
Speaker 1: For example, the back of Man show me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to be able to, you know, go to Franco the hairdresser every eight weeks and he'd tidy it up. And there was only a little bit. Now like within a week, all that undercut is going back really hair really?
Speaker 1: Oh so you get it shaved bold. You can get laser. People get laser.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I want to do that though.
Speaker 1: This is one person on TikTok that I follow. They're like day twelve of getting laser on my beer and they're lasering off their bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's a bit risky.
Speaker 1: It is risky. Also, it doesn't guarantee it grows back in A laser is not fully permanent. You have to keep getting laser.
Speaker 3: I'd just be worried that I'd change my mind later. Yeah, And I'm like, what if I actually do want hair there.
Speaker 1: That's like all those women that got their eyeliner tattooed on like twenty fourteen and then now they're getting tattoo removal on their eyelids. That was never a good idea eyeliner on the Finnish skin on your body.
Speaker 4: And they went to cheap places. So it's like all uneven and yuck and terrible.
Speaker 3: I'm actually, finally, after all this time, looking into getting my art pop tattoo removed.
Speaker 1: You're going to do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you found a place.
Speaker 1: Oh really, so you're getting up pop removed?
Speaker 3: Yes, and this is just like the whole point of its podcast through It shocks if young adulthood were imparting things we've learned in our young adulthood. Don't get a fucking tattoo on a whim in your early twenties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you will regret it.
Speaker 4: I find it's so satisfying watching laser tattoo removal. I watch it all the time on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me to think I have because I don't want to be scared. Apparently it's quite painful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks painful. I regret he's getting your favorite album tattooed on you.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, it's not even my favorite album. It was at the time I was going through a real faith.
Speaker 1: So would you say that twenty one year old? Are you're completely different to twenty eight year old.
Speaker 3: You not completely, but really yes, I definitely wouldn't do this again. The tattoo totally.
Speaker 1: What else you've got? The new South Wales Transport logo on your other.
Speaker 3: They like that one, don't be bad, they do it one deal? Maybe I like this one.
Speaker 1: I like it too. It does just look like it's a opook card on your wrist.
Speaker 3: It looks like the what is the new South Wales Transport flower, the gitar, a little war retar. Yeah, you know what, I still would love to get a tattoo.
Speaker 1: I don't have any. Steven really wants me to get Why my boyfriend he didn't want you to get one because he loves tattoos and he his tatoos are great.
Speaker 3: I love still at all because he's never complimented mine, and he loves tattoos. He would have I think he would.
Speaker 1: I don't eve think his name. Maybe notice them? Yeah, he wants a whole bunch more. He wants to get Lana del Ray albums tattooed on his.
Speaker 3: Holy wowating the same person Sewan loves Lanadale.
Speaker 1: Does Sean love Ana? Yeah? Can I tell you? Steven said to me the other day he had a shower.
Speaker 3: And he goes together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair enough, just a romantic shower and he goes out of the blue, just finished washing, and he goes, We've really got to organize that date with Sean and Mitch Good. It's all he wants is.
Speaker 3: All again, We're open. I keep hearing about it, but now we ever inviting.
Speaker 1: Certain thing that had happened.
Speaker 3: So you've made that same fucking joke last week.
Speaker 1: Good for you, guys, who's the first.
Speaker 3: We're certainly not open in terms of you discussed it ever, Oh yeah, like fleetingly, it's like, oh, who could be bothered?
Speaker 1: That's not for us, you reckon, you do it later in the in the relationship.
Speaker 3: No, I can't imagine that.
Speaker 5: No, no, how do you feel about it? Open relationship?
Speaker 3: Not for me, not now, but maybe in a few years. If Sean came home and told me that he was at Palms the night club and he had a cheeky pash with someone, I'd be like, Okay, if that's all it was, yeah, fucking different story. But if it's a party pasion on the dance floor, you're in the moment, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're so mature. Yeah, you're a new age man.
Speaker 3: Imagine when it happens and I just go, sure, get out of my penthouse.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you can do it if your relationships in a good spot. If your relationships not in a good spot, I do not.
Speaker 5: Recommend going honest about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speak from experience. Do not do it. If your relationship is struggling. It will not end well for the chubby one with a podcast.
Speaker 3: I think it's ended perfectly well, you know what, You're so right. I never did double date for the other clown. No, you like the new clown.
Speaker 5: I like the new clown.
Speaker 1: The new clown loves you both. He really does.
Speaker 3: Well, tell him to fucking hit me up because I'm the organizer. He's the organizer. Will make it happen.
Speaker 1: The double date near the organizer. Yep, there's always a top and an organizer. That's how the industry works. It is an industry. We'll welcome to the show everyone. Every every episode we start the same with something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate as any Mitch doesn't know mine, and I don't know Mitch's. We do is it just me? Mondays? And then today we just have one each?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we haven't come up with a name for the Wednesday episodes. I think it was what the fuck Wednesday at one point, because yes, we start with a gym, as we always do, but you never know what you're going to get. Wednesday is like a box of chocolates. Yeah, I've always.
Speaker 1: Said that, haven't you. I went faced on Monday so you can go first if you like.
Speaker 3: Su all right, I'm ready. What's yours going to be about?
Speaker 1: Mine is going to be about pay cycles? Yeah, which you might because you obviously don't have like an employer.
Speaker 3: It's worse now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So i'd be interested to get your take on this. But Jenna, and I think the majority of the idiots listening will agree with me. I've got an invention.
Speaker 3: Oh, an invention, yeah, an idea.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't put any money, but I have an idea that i'd like to talk about.
Speaker 3: All right, Well i'll kick things off, Yeah, go for it. Is it just me? Have you ever had a moment where you thought, oh wait, I'm the problem.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I've been waiting five years for this, I'll stop. What's happened?
Speaker 3: No, it's so, as you know, Sean and I've just moved.
Speaker 1: In together, yes, penhouse of course, yep.
Speaker 3: And like any sort of big milestone like that, any big step, ynamics change. And there were teething issues at first because I was noticing that I was taking on more of the housework. Oh, I was doing all the bloody cleaning, the dishes, the laundry, and that fucking laundry basket was now filling up a double the pace. I don't know how he wears more clothes than me. Maybe I take things off at the end of the day and I go, nah, that's still clean enough, Whereas every day there's outfits in there from him. And I was overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes you you won't go out in the day, right, you'll stay at home and work from home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I just wear like at home clothes. Yeah, And then I'm like, I'll give them a well tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get you. So he has work clothes every day.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they're fucking bulky. You've seen what he wears, your big jackets and shit, you know what I mean. And so I was getting a little bit fed up, overwhelmed with it all, and especially because he was going to work during the day and so I was taking on more of the unpacking as well. So I was like all day doing tasks, doing chores, and so I had to have a bit of a conversation where I was like, this can't be the new No, I'm not going to do everything. Okay, Fine, he stepped up. He's helping with the dishes, helping with the laundry. It's great. It was fine. We settled it, and then you now, the long weekend a couple of weeks ago, I went away and he went away. We spent the long weekend separately. He had his own plan.
Speaker 1: I did notice that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So on the friday we recorded the podcast at my place, and remember how you helped me clean up? I did, yes, yes, before we left, and then I left that night. He got back a day early and he goes, oh, the house is so tidy. Thank you so much for leaving it looking gorgeous. So that's props to you.
Speaker 1: Well, you help your fluff the cushions.
Speaker 3: Yes, And when he said that, I was thinking, oh, fucking hell. I get home tomorrow. Let's see how long the tidy fucking house lasts. I walk in, it's exactly how I left it. Oh. I was like, oh, he's not made any mess at all. And then the other day I was getting the shits because the kitchen table had crap all over it, and I'm like, I swear I just fucking tidy this thing. I like the table to be clean, ship dumped everywhere, and then I realized it's.
Speaker 1: All my stuff.
Speaker 3: I've made all the mess, and so now I've realized I'm the problem here. I am asking him to help me clean, but it's all my shit.
Speaker 1: It's been you the whole time.
Speaker 3: Even the dishes. I realized that he doesn't make a coffee in the morning before work side note, that's insane to me, And.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's nice.
Speaker 3: When he gets home, he just has a microwave meal, eats and out of the tub and us one fork.
Speaker 1: It's you or the problem. But you know what, you've realized it. That's the first step. That's the first Have you admitted it to Sean that you know.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, it's been me the whole time, although the hell I'll die on the laundry. That's both of us. Yeah, that's both of us. But the fucking dishes and the clutter. I was like, oh, fuck me, it's all me. And you didn't realize ship lying around.
Speaker 1: You didn't think it was you when you were dumping dishes in the sink or kicking off your socks or putting in keep cups in the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: Now, in fact, the state of my sink right now overflowing with my dishes because he uses no dishes. But all day, every day, I'm frying a fuck an omelet for breakfast. Yeah, frying up chicken for lunch and birring up the fucking nutrible it for a smoothie. Shit everywhere in a coal mine, seventeenth outand copy of the Day.
Speaker 1: And you had me hide to sit him down and go win. He didn't even split. Yeah, that's like a monkey shitting all over the room and going, hey, monkey, you need to talk about this. You need to clean up your share of the mess.
Speaker 3: I did feel a bit bad. I was thought, oh my god, he's not even that messy Mitchell. I did want with the vacuuming, though, that the grit could be shared between both of us, couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I agree with you. So when we come over and we do the podcast from your house, yeah, and the house is clean, Is that you who cleans it up because you know you've got visitors coming over?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's you always do a quick run before visitors come.
Speaker 1: Oh Mitchell, Yeah, Well that's one thing about you is you can always admit. You can sometimes admit when you're in the room.
Speaker 3: Time anyway, if you're listening Sean sus about that with the laundry, Shee.
Speaker 1: Was listening at home, meeting with his one napkin, one fork, disposable fork, throws it all out. He's environmentally conscious king. We love it.
Speaker 3: Because he's doing microwave meals. He's responsible for more of the garbage.
Speaker 1: I think there, you're clutching it straight, and I think he's perfect and you need to marry him. I'm sure, all right, shall we do? My agent?
Speaker 3: Yes? Sure? What do you go?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is it just me a pay cycles outdated? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Don't you think? You watch the stock market and these dumb men in their dumb little computers in the stock exchange. We're down Dow Jones, Rio Tinto up. This is all live trading, live numbers, live money. And then I, like a fool, have to sit and wait till the fifteenth of every month my money that I've already worked for to come into my account. Yeah, the monthly pay cycle.
Speaker 3: When I used to work here with such a bitch, because like the week before for the fifteenth, the week leading up, you're just like, well, what am I going to be eating? Yes?
Speaker 1: But I think surely there needs to be an invention where you get paid per hour, per minute, like we're sitting in we're making money, yeah, and obviously there's nuance. It's harder with this podcast because paid ads and whatnot. But for us Jenna, who have salaries and we work full time hours, we should have an app that the business can create or some HNR block I don't know what they do, but make this app where you open it up and it goes today you've already earned three hundred and twelve dollars and twelve cents I would love and fifteen cents sixteen cents. I just think it's our money. We deserve it when we make it.
Speaker 3: If you think monthly pay is hard, try my new fucking arrangement where it's like I might get paid ten invoices at the same time, and I'm like, who, I'm rich. But then I have to be smart with money, which I'm not eso recally speaking, because I'm like, well, I might not get another invoice paid for six months that have to live off what I've got. It's very annoying.
Speaker 1: So I just do like other influencing and media things on the side, and I invoice for that, right. I don't know how you do it. The other day I got paid like a certain amount of money, and I was like, where did this come from? Speaking manager, She's like, that was the gig you did in January?
Speaker 3: Yeah, January, it's fuck in October.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's ridiculous. That must be very hard for you.
Speaker 3: It's just annoying because I'm like, there's plenty in the account, but I don't know how long I have to make that last.
Speaker 1: And then you've got to pay tax on that if you have already put a tax account for the side. Let me tell you this is to the younger kids listening. This is my advice. I wish I could be smart. I was smarter with my money when I was younger. I wish I invested it. I wish I put more away from savings. People say invest it in what well you can invest in like, you can just get an app right Peerla or whatever it is, and you can download investments. You can buy stocks, No, I know, buy stocks in companies. Doesn't If you have a spare thousand bucks, don't go out and buy a bag or a hat or something a lot of kids buy, or can you car? Just invest at twenty one a thousand bucks. In ten years it'll be worth ten grand, fifteen grand, maybe.
Speaker 3: More and don't waste your money on a financial advisor, because I paid for a financial advice the ones and he goes, now, I can't actually explicitly tell you what to do. I was like, that's what I'm paying you for. Tell me what to do with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are new laws in Australia. It's like bad.
Speaker 3: I was like, what are my best thing? He goes, Oh, I can't exactly tell you that. I was like, what is this advice? He offered, No advice.
Speaker 1: Listen, I think we need to create this app and we need live payment, and we need live money coming into our account.
Speaker 3: I feel like there is something similar to that that already does that. It was like pay advance or something.
Speaker 1: Between not scientists with gay podcasters.
Speaker 3: What had science got to do with it?
Speaker 1: I have to do with it either, do anything has to do with it?
Speaker 3: Not a financial podcast? No?
Speaker 1: No, is it just Me?
Speaker 4: You should follow these idiots online search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Now, this is something we did a few years ago on the show. We had the idea that well, the show Is It Just Me? Is full of Egypt's things that we've noticed we hate and appreciate Over the years. We've had many opinions, many things we've loved and hated and appreciate it, and we thought it would be an interesting idea to go back and listen to our old it gyms to see if our opinions remain the same or if they've changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're circling back. It's an is it just me cap? That's what we call it. Is it just me cap?
Speaker 1: So stupid?
Speaker 3: A lot can change in five years. Do we stand by shit that we said back in the day.
Speaker 1: Now, let's remind everyone five years ago twenty three. I was twenty four when this podcast started. Yes, wow, okay, so that there are ages just trying to paint a picture of where we were at.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember that you'd just come out of the closet.
Speaker 1: At twenty four. What came out at twenty three? Yes, that'd be right. I've been out for about a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, And I was like, why the fuck did you do this before we launched the podcast? Oh my god, that listens on that episode.
Speaker 1: Imagine the clicks.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, Well, let's go back to episode twenty three. Shit your is it just me? In that episode?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Am I the only one in this podcast? That has a fan group. What a fan group has been made for me on Twitter?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, it's called Mitch Nation or hashtag mitch Nation.
Speaker 1: I think in a Midge Nation everyone would be diabetic. Good gear for me. At the end?
Speaker 3: Is that fan group still up and running? How Mitch Nation have they died?
Speaker 1: I think the United Nations closed them down ethical practices, they committed war crimes. Midch Nation no longer exists. Ah, dear, well, I'm sure it does, but that group no longer exists?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Twitter can be like that. They're a bit fleeting.
Speaker 1: Fleeting.
Speaker 3: So it was also a fan club for me at one point called the Honeycombs. I don't think anymore.
Speaker 1: I think we discussed that the Honeycombs. God, hearing that back makes me sound like a fool. That's so embarrassing to say.
Speaker 3: I was thinking at the time. Enjoy it while it laughs, buddy.
Speaker 1: Totally now that the Mitch Nation no longer exists, rip, But also the way fans engage are different, Like, we have so many idiots that love this show.
Speaker 3: And Twitter's different is different.
Speaker 1: It's not even name Twitter or an Elon Musk what an outdated digym.
Speaker 3: What about episode twenty four? This is what you said more?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is everyone with an Instagram account suddenly going live multiple times day?
Speaker 3: I'm so over it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know what Hugh Sheridan is doing thirty at night.
Speaker 1: I couldn't give a shit.
Speaker 3: Wheah, Hell, you've changed your fucking tune. Happened?
Speaker 1: I ever, I love Instagram Live.
Speaker 3: Live every night. Now I do not I go live a future every night.
Speaker 1: No, it's a couple of nights away.
Speaker 5: I have noticed Hugh Sheridan stopped going live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he is an interesting not that man. I still stand by my point about Hugh Sheridan. However, I think it has stopped. I think it was your new technology, so I didn't really know what was going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reckon around that time it was kind of new. I can't remember what time that was. I don't remember Google that when died Instagram Live launch.
Speaker 1: But I've loved Instagram Live like I love Instagram Live now. I think it's great. People know how to agree with it. You use it to Mitchell.
Speaker 3: I need to get back into it. Yeah, I slacked off a bit any luck.
Speaker 5: There twenty sixteen?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck yeah, I actually I remember at the time. Maybe it's because we were going into lockdown and so more and more people were doing Instagram life.
Speaker 1: Oh right, oh my god, and they were all listening to Benny super lonely. Maybe doubt going to instant coffee whip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything I was doing like at home kitchen jam or whatever.
Speaker 1: Remember that. That's exactly Ellen was online cooking dinner. I remember that.
Speaker 3: What about this one episode thirty three? I said this, could you not care less what people think of your feet?
Speaker 1: No, I'm very self conscious about my feet. What their feet I don't have because they just put them on full display billy wear slides. Yep.
Speaker 3: Really Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have severe and grown toenails.
Speaker 3: Actually just constantly past hands.
Speaker 1: I had reoccurring IGT so I had to go to a podiatrist or a pediatrician. What's the one that does kids, that's a peds. So I went to a podiatrist.
Speaker 2: And he they was so bad that he had to soar off twenty percent of my nail really overtook you there, don't know.
Speaker 3: A little bit, but that's okay. I've definitely changed my tune about feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me to my feet are hot now.
Speaker 3: Mine's because I now go to fucking pillarate a lot, and half the time when you're not doing former people have got their dogs out, and the bar classes I go to, it's most of the women, and I look around the room, all these beautiful pedicules and I was like, oh, my mankey fucking feet, hairy toes, Like I can't be having this though I've been paying a lot more attention to the feet.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had feet facials in the past, Like you buy a little feet sacks you put your foot in the minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What I've developed now, I've developed now like cracked heels. Really yeah, my heels are like the Grand Canyon. That's really awful.
Speaker 3: How does that happen?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I actually don't know what it is, but like you can scrape it off with a cheese grater if you're really not tea work. Well, Oh, Stephen rubs the sholl cream on my feet for me. That's true love and it's true and he puts a sock on it like I'm a burn beautiful. He like gladers my foot up in this wet mayonnaise style cream, then puts a sock on it and then we get into bed.
Speaker 3: If someone ever asked that of me. I just don't know how i'd respond.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, oh no, No. This was in the early days and hey Steve, and he's like, yeah, I know it's our first date, but can you put my shove on my heel and put a sock?
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, this is another one from me episode thirty four. I said, this is there like a small part of you that kind of wonders, as a male, what it would be like to be pregnant. Spare me the birth. I don't need that situation, but like the treepiness of having an actual being inside you would be wild.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I stand by it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really going to bess Off.
Speaker 3: Stand by it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you. Even last episode you were talking about getting Jenda pregnant as yourself. Yes, do you still have that? You still have that desire.
Speaker 3: I just think it's that classic thing of wanting what you can't have.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everyone with curly hair wants straight hair. Everyone with straight hair wants curly hair. Get pregnant and I feel robbed. Yeah, I feel fucking give me the birth as well. I want to try it all, just as they've done it.
Speaker 1: Well, you can do fifty percent of it, like you can, you can try, or you want, but you're not going to carry a baby.
Speaker 3: I'm clearly bare and i'd be pregnant by now.
Speaker 1: You would be pregnant. But see, isn't that funny. I'm the complete opposite. I think it would be terrifying to have a living being inside your body.
Speaker 3: You don't know till you try. I just want to know what feels like. What would the equivalent be for a man. It's like one of those you know, the shoulder massage to think, yes, with the rotating things whatever. I just put that on my gun and I'm like, it's kicking.
Speaker 1: I think. I think, Oh, I thought you meant like, what's the pain? Men can have that something similar.
Speaker 3: Actually, they do have those, you know, the contracted things simulated.
Speaker 1: Every straight man that has a TV show or a podcast has always done it. Ah.
Speaker 3: I was going to suggest I do it, just so I can say I felt.
Speaker 1: Down to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see. I don't even know what they call but the.
Speaker 1: Can you google Jenner? What would you call it? A labor simulator?
Speaker 3: I'll leave that with you.
Speaker 4: Next one, Yeah, labor simulator machine for men?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 5: Only thirty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh can you buy it and we'll do it on the show. Link it to Mitch and I will put it on the KDEO The Perfect All right. Next one, this is one from You, episode thirty six.
Speaker 2: Toilets get dirty really really quickly, like instantly.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on in your No, not instantly.
Speaker 1: After a bowl movement, but like after you clean it, there's pissed in the screws.
Speaker 3: I feel like perhaps there's an issue of aim going on here. If there's piss on the screen, maybe.
Speaker 1: I forget home at midnight's very dark and I have to turn the lights onto when I hate him. Oh god, oh god, you aren't.
Speaker 3: I always see it. That's why I've never had that problem. What do you mean you always sit, always fit?
Speaker 1: I have never sat to we my whole life.
Speaker 3: I just love a good sit any opportunity. I thought that you were a fellow first, I could have believed it.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ trigger warning off flight responses.
Speaker 3: Going back to the time I.
Speaker 1: Sit now sometimes, Yes, I thought so.
Speaker 3: I thought we'd bonded over how we both prefer to sit and standing up to weak.
Speaker 1: I do like to sit, but I'm also a real man at my core, and I love a urine honor to just piss all over the place.
Speaker 3: I just moved out of home, and so it was sort of dawning on you that, oh, this is my responsibility now, Mum's not going to clean the toilet.
Speaker 1: True, how I had to clean it a lot? Yes, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: Do you clean the toilet now that you're back at home?
Speaker 1: No? But I know I pay a house cleaner for my family. Yeah, because Mum and live rent free. So what I do is every month I pay for a full house months. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Does the toilet look shocked and by the end of the month, Oh god, yeah, Well a monthly pays bad?
Speaker 1: Fuck we cleaning in between?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, anyway, next one, another one from me episode thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Do you not really understand how moisturizer works?
Speaker 3: What's not to understand? It just makes you less dry and scally.
Speaker 1: I think it's the whole skincare routine.
Speaker 2: It's really popular right now, and I have just started doing one now that I've moved out. Hayden has always swears by them, and I have never done it in my life.
Speaker 3: Some people take it really seriously.
Speaker 2: Oh it looks like Buddy hocus Pocus, that film with all the witches in it. He's got like ointments and bubbles and hubbles. Yeah, and I'm like, he's got glass things with a little dropper in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That shit.
Speaker 3: I remember when I started using Proactive and I was like three steps. Yeah, that sounds like a lot of time out of my day just for some skin care.
Speaker 1: I would kill to have three steps. I've got six. Now six steps.
Speaker 3: Well, listen to you being new to skincare. Now, you're fucking obsessed with.
Speaker 1: The clean of skincare. I think of about nine steps now, Oh god, it could be fun. That's so funny. I completely don't agree with that, but I was new to it. I hadn't experienced it before. And remember a time where a skincare routine wasn't normal, no what It wasn't a thing that people had.
Speaker 3: Do you ever think about how much money you've wasted on skincare?
Speaker 1: I spent two hundred and fifty dollars today, fucking hell just getting new.
Speaker 3: Because I'm like, that was five or so years ago. It's not like you look drastically different to me now. I never took note of your skin at the time or ever.
Speaker 1: But that's why I don't look drastically different because I've got a great skincare routine. However, if I didn't, you would think I look fifty. You reckon, Yeah, one hundred percent. And SPF is the most important thing.
Speaker 3: I was in SPS every day.
Speaker 1: Jenner doesn't. Everyone compliments Jenner skin. I stand by it.
Speaker 3: But still, some of the nine serums you use, they are exy. Every time you recommend a moisturized to me, I'm like, you're a kidding that I know similarly, and I'm like, there's no way I'm spending that much money.
Speaker 1: There's something debilitating, debilitating, demoralizing about my skin carey Tine currently, because I get out of the shower or cleanse in the shower butt naked, I put on my led face mask right, and then I have to go and sit on my bed for fifteen minutes while it cooks in my face and I'm naked. You're sitting there, and it's.
Speaker 3: Just a way, why do you need to be naked for that? It's just nice that to sit there moon because I don't want to get dressed, and I just I just stay nude. I just lie in bed with it on, or I walk around the house NU with it on. God, I look like poor parents.
Speaker 1: It look like if iron Man had just had sex, but he kept the helmet on and he was also chubby.
Speaker 3: Okay, I said this in episode fifty four. Let's see, there's some songs just make you irrationally mad. O sound of some songs that just irks you. The latest one that really fucks me off is that Dually for one. There's this one lyric in it, and every time I hear I literally I want to gag. It's like it's such an inch.
Speaker 5: Oh what what is it?
Speaker 3: If someone called me their sugar boo, I'd be so upset, my sugar boo, my sugar boo grow up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're such a do a hater. You always have been.
Speaker 3: I actually am not a doer hater. Honestly, I'm less triggered by sugar Boo now because do has come along with something even more annoying than that recently. I don't hate her, I don't hate all the music, but she's triggered me again. Why is it always sucking her? You know that song.
Speaker 1: Catch Me You Go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it irritates the ship out of me. The way she says, Oh, it's like a mosquito. It's like play it for I haven't noted tell me by the hair for low.
Speaker 1: Have just the Houdini?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: How have I not noticed?
Speaker 3: She sounds so normal and melodic, like come man a girl, and then just suddenly goes catch me far ago, like why does she say it?
Speaker 1: Like you must just have an issue with her time.
Speaker 3: I don't. It's not her, it's the way she says that word.
Speaker 1: And what was the other one? My sugar boo?
Speaker 3: That's fine. Now that's way less irritating because she says it normally. What's your The words sugar BeO annoyed me at the time, but now this.
Speaker 1: Do you have a pet name for Sean? What does Sean call it? Gop? We have such different relationships. My current pet name is Stephen is Puccini? Oh catch me? Oh a Pucini?
Speaker 3: See that sounds normal. It's the.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. It's mildly annoying, but I wouldn't stop.
Speaker 3: The radar slips into fucking baby voice all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: He does justice justice for dua.
Speaker 3: Okay, another one from me episode fifty five? Can you just know with mustaches?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I have made out with a guy that had the MO and it was just tickling and sometimes amoke until you click while they're eating you out a bit more sin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm fine with them. I don't like it. I don't like to kiss the MO. It's too much. I like smooth. I don't like the it's not nice.
Speaker 3: For those wondering who that female was, yes, it was Jenna. I was just about to say God to a volgar Jenna. Now it is Abby chat Phils. She was on that episode.
Speaker 1: I well, I am a mustache owner now. I couldn't grow mustache back then.
Speaker 3: And you said on the record that you don't like kissing people with mustaches.
Speaker 1: No, you're poor.
Speaker 3: Steven having to kiss your fucking face.
Speaker 1: Well, I assume he enjoys it. He likes the mustache because when he met me, I didn't have one.
Speaker 3: I'm going to write that down when he's on one of the questions I can interrogate him with, do you honestly enjoy the mustache?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good question.
Speaker 3: It's just the MO. You've gotten better, though, because like you used to just have the MO. When I thought that was I was like a But now you've kind of got the stubbled go with it, so we don't it more consistently.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I've got the whole beard going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wouldn't call it a whole beard.
Speaker 1: No, it's a bit stubb. Yeah, stubby.
Speaker 3: It evens out the mo, whereas when the whole face of cleanet, it sits the MO.
Speaker 1: You're not like it when it's just my mom.
Speaker 3: There's just something hitlerresque about it.
Speaker 1: Hit I had a little spot like a dalmatian on his top lip. Yeah, that's not what I've got. I've got a full handle my mom.
Speaker 3: Not just see everyone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, I thought you're I.
Speaker 3: Mean, some people can rock it. But yeah, there's something about the standalone MO that I just find seed. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Still so you I stand by your igym.
Speaker 3: I absolutely do. Another one from new episode fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Do you miss school uniforms?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: They were so uncomfortable?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I love it? Why? Oh? I First of all, I just love having to wear the same thing every day. Would you love to just say aarn where we all work the radio station, if they said everyone has to wear a T shirt it can be any color, and shorts or jeans any color. That's it. Every day nothing else.
Speaker 5: I would actually love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. I stand by that. I agree to be honest. I have now transitioned into a capture wardrobe. I wear the same three pairs of pants or the same three shirts every day, day in day out. I have a uniform.
Speaker 3: And at the time, you were in an era where you just wore black T shirts all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 3: I thought, maybe now that you're getting a bit more experimental with the fashion, you're wearing your loud groovy shirt. Yeah, you wouldn't stand by that, but you do.
Speaker 1: Well, I know. But the thing is like, now that I'm also it was very hard when I was one hundred and sixty kilos to find clothes that I liked that would fit me. So now that I have more options, I'm enjoying it more. But I just am a creature of habit. Like even with my loud prints and my outgoing stuff, I still only wear very a small group of pieces and then just wear them more frequently. So I stand by young Mitch.
Speaker 3: I'm very mindful not to outfit repeat on the podcast because I'm like, hang on, when was the last time I wore that shirt? How long has it been? Did we even post a video from that episode.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 3: If not, yeah, now I'll give it another Well, I'm.
Speaker 1: Wearing today a shirt that the idiots sent me from Calvin Kin, and if you're listening, I'd love some more of Lost Weight Us. I know he sent them to you. Remember he sent us both undies.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, which I was really.
Speaker 1: Skitered my way through. So I love the new two XLS if you don't mind.
Speaker 3: I couldn't have skidded my way through. The ones I was sent were like.
Speaker 1: What do you mean jockstraps? Yes, you've got some jops. Still if I got send briefs really yeah, Oh, I'd love some jockstraps. If you're listening, Calvin in a small or a medium for Steven, that'd be cute.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go one more. I said this in episode ninety five. Do you quit reading?
Speaker 1: Have I? Or would I?
Speaker 3: Well? I have I quit I quit reading. Wow, I've made peace with the fact I'm never going to read another book in my life. It's it's not going to happen. That was twenty twenty two, and I genuinely don't believe I have read a book. Really, Yeah, you've committed it's just not for me. Audiobooks different story. Love a good audiobook. You can multitask, that's great. Yeah, but nah, I don't read books. What spurred that on? What was happening in your life? Because I just had to start being a bit more fucking realistic because you always had a pile of books going. I'll get to that one day, one day when I have time. I have time. I just don't want to sit down and read.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And like, there's a corner of my new loundroom that was kind of empty and short, and I were like, what if we get a little bookcase and make it a reading nook? Oh no, put my little arm chair books.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah, but the problem.
Speaker 3: With the reading nook is that I'll show you a photo. Look how empty.
Speaker 1: Oh there's like twelve books on it and that.
Speaker 3: Empty space in the on the bookshelf. Why did we bother with that? Neither of us read Most of them are my musical theater programs?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adulthood?
Speaker 3: Now, we asked you, our gorgeous idiots, to send us any suggestions you had for the IgE and bucket list. Yep, things that we want to do before the end of the year when we wrap up the podcast. Our grand finale, episode.
Speaker 1: Two fifty five will be our final Yes.
Speaker 3: So we've got plenty of episodes left to squeeze some things in, and we've been sent suggestions. But at the end of the day, it's our choice if we keep them on the bucket list or not, and we will.
Speaker 1: We will choose, And the rule that we have decided is that we need two votes for it to be in law, yes, and to be added to the bucket list and to be completed. We also don't want to go too bold and we don't want to add too many things to the bucket list.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, some of them are very achievable. I'm looking at the suggestions in the group bogen Gate trip. We want to do an episode from bogen Gate right here.
Speaker 1: Here, Yes, the eyes have it.
Speaker 3: Yeah done.
Speaker 1: I even committed to Jane when she was in sobbing over that woman we had that woman? Yeah, who was Jessica? When your mother is here crying with jess Row, I committed that I will come to Bogan g But we.
Speaker 3: Just need to compare weekends basically to make our calendar scene. It will be fine, Aaron said, record another five seasons. Very funny.
Speaker 1: Ha ha, Hi.
Speaker 3: You know what I fun you go. Surely that's a veto. That's the giving.
Speaker 1: That's not happening. We all hate each other.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, Aaron. Off the list. Andrew suggested that we tell all about Jenna's slutty kintiquy experience.
Speaker 5: I oh, well, I did a few episodes ages ago.
Speaker 3: No you didn't, Yeah, trust me, and we have not told the slightly Kentucky stories.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I think what stays, what's what happens on Kentucky stays on Kentucky?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah. If Jannet doesn't want to say, because oh I could the things I can tell you, I.
Speaker 5: Think maybe leave it up to your imagination.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Then I vote name and whatever you're imagining.
Speaker 5: It's worse twenty times worse.
Speaker 3: Okay. Off the list, Courtney said, another nap penfold episode.
Speaker 1: No, I say.
Speaker 3: Yay, I say yay. That could be done.
Speaker 1: She recently this month has been promoted. She's the executive producer on the Kyle and Jack Yo. She's a big deal now big week here at Kiss. So if we can get her on with schedules.
Speaker 3: She's still here now, well to speak to her people. Yeah, she's like the guest that we've had in the most amount of episodes. I reckon she's given like four We live that.
Speaker 5: No, we don't.
Speaker 3: We've always a bit chaotic and our idiots always say it's their favorite episode. So yeah, we'll get her back one more time. We can do that. Abby said, do your longest episode ever for the finale. I feel like that's probably gonna happen.
Speaker 1: That's easy. That wouldn't even be two hours, would it.
Speaker 3: I wonder what our longest episode is. We just have to beat the record.
Speaker 1: We have to check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's still I regon we've definitely gone for an hour and a half. Yeah we can top that. Yeah, good, Aiden said, oh yes, sorry, Yeah, that's on the list. Aiden said, Kate Langbrook one last time.
Speaker 1: Oh, we can put her request in. You're gonna have to help me with this. Do I want to just text her now?
Speaker 3: Maybe even cooler now because I've been trying to do it the formal way, emailing her producer asking when we can tee it up because she'll be in studio for the buck up and we just dial in and make it happen. But Yeah, she's been a bit flaky.
Speaker 1: She's got to not disturb on I can see in text. So let's send her a voice note.
Speaker 5: You know she's in Sydney at the moment.
Speaker 1: She is in Sydney.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she did a live podcast recording it this.
Speaker 3: Okay, should we send a voice note? Hollo, Kate, SIT's your darling, Mitch and Mitch here, Hi, Kate, it's me Betty. I'm sure you've heard the news that our podcast is being canned by iHeartRadio. No, oh, they haven't, Candae, but that's the whole gay thing.
Speaker 1: We will talk off the We are ending the show by the end of the year, and Mitch and I and our listeners have decided we need one more Caitline Brook episode before we leave for good.
Speaker 3: Yes, the listeners really want to hear from you again, Betty. So I'm Betty.
Speaker 1: We beg of you.
Speaker 3: Tella Checkery tell Sash.
Speaker 1: To checker emails, and we want to have you on the show.
Speaker 3: We love you, said, beautiful manship.
Speaker 1: She goes, who's this new number? Who's this would not surprise me to.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would like to add that to the bucket list. Whether we tick it off or not. It's up to them. Okay, Next, Sarah said, an episode with Sean and Steven on. Oh, I don't know, definitely Stephen, because Sean came on and you kind of grilled him when we first got together. So I think Steven should have his own limelight. Yeah, I think Steven's episode should be a solo episode. But before the end, maybe we sure that's fucking easy to book in. We can just do him next week, can't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can let me text you. I can text you as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, that's on the bucket list. Another roving report from Chucken Katie says that.
Speaker 1: No doubt that's easy. Yes, wonder if maybe we can get him to try the new Grimmer shake at McDonald's. We can send him to try it.
Speaker 5: But what was that thing we wanted to try?
Speaker 3: Lickts Threesome Nerell and the Frozen Custard. Perhaps we send him to Lickts Yes, and then he has to because it's in nerellin it's ages the way, and so the challenge would genuinely be can you make it back to the studio in time with our liquts?
Speaker 1: Let's do a likets.
Speaker 3: We could do likets next week if he's If he's free, I don't know why we're so hell bent on trying lickords. It just sounds gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I'm not but if yeah, it doesn't really you can get frozen custard at Betty's Burgers Licks. We can to know from me, but you've got to it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be that the lickt thing. But of course we'll get another roving Well. Jake says, give Ben Fordham his tea towel. Do you guys even know what he's references?
Speaker 1: No, I don't even remember.
Speaker 3: So we've had ben Fordham on a couple of times and I told him around the time I did that bogen Gate video, which is nearly ten years ago. Wow, the bogan Gate too, that went viral at the time. Ben Fordham, because I was his work experience kid, he tweeted me and said, can you get me a bog and Gate tea towel and I'll give you the cash next time we catch up. I've still got it.
Speaker 1: You bought him one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've still got it nearly ten years later. I've still got it. It didn't get lost in the move. I know for a fact, I've seen it recently and let's start and it's still got a little sticky note with ben Fordham on it.
Speaker 1: Let's give it to him if you'll come back on the show No.
Speaker 3: Doubt posted to him at two GB posted on the mail bag. Yeah, I mean feel like that's easy to sort out.
Speaker 1: These are easy. These are not really bucket this moments. They're just like housekeeping rules.
Speaker 3: What about Sarah Jenner gets her license before the end of the year.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing is I my l's expired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's taken one step back. Yeah, she's even further away.
Speaker 5: I can get my l's again.
Speaker 4: At the end of the shot the year, I will get my l's again.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's getting her license, but not properly from me Jenne, it's been renewing an L like I doesn't really count it.
Speaker 5: Getting a life to do the test again?
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ, Well, we're not documenting it. He's just text to see you've done it.
Speaker 3: It sounds like your own personal ladmin.
Speaker 1: But you cancel that.
Speaker 3: Lana said get the life on cut Girls on so your co host and the pickup.
Speaker 1: Oh that Yeah, I'm actually wanting that.
Speaker 3: To happen since the pickup launch which was when.
Speaker 1: Which was two years ago? Now exactly. I think they will be able to do it. We might not be able to get them both at the same time. They are. They're just so busy, those girls. And Laura's got two kids, she's got a podcast business.
Speaker 3: What if after you guys do the pick up one day, you're already in studio together.
Speaker 1: I just duck in you could and would you like a twenty five minute that's a good idea, that's actually a great idea.
Speaker 3: And have that thought seriously not crossed your mind?
Speaker 1: Not many do, so that's a good one. Leave it with me and remind me twelve times and it will happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, So yeah, that is very much in your court.
Speaker 1: Yes, steal.
Speaker 3: Whether it gets ticked off, we'll see, Emily says John Laws, sending you guys off one final time. We've not even acknowledged this on the podcast. John Laws has announced his retirement.
Speaker 1: Yes, same week we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how fucking weird is that?
Speaker 1: He said he two little bush.
Speaker 3: Legends of broadcast stepping down.
Speaker 1: I think good for him, you know, he wants to enjoy his senior years.
Speaker 3: What was a question John Lawd's sending you guys off one final time.
Speaker 1: We could ask for a video message. I'm sure he'd oblige.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll ask the question. Katie wants one last catch up with Dot Wiggins. Oh, your old lady alter ego fully across.
Speaker 1: Yes, the answer is I Yes.
Speaker 3: The reason that people perhaps hear less from Dot now is that she typically came in to do prank calls. Correct, we haven't really been doing that.
Speaker 1: We decided no prank calls. We don't like the prince. What good is she?
Speaker 3: Are we sending Dot to lickets?
Speaker 1: Dot could try lickts. How about that might end it might kill her.
Speaker 3: That well, how about we just don't lock it in. We just guarantee that at some point she will make it.
Speaker 1: It between now and the end of our show, Dot Wiggins will.
Speaker 3: Could happen at any time to well, not a lot of betoing going on. We're all open to these. This is great, yeah, Jack says. And we finally get Kumb's to play violin. Do you remember that saga?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bought your violin, but it didn't have the strings or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a half sized violin. I don't know which is the one that I played when I was eleven.
Speaker 1: I'm not a jelly.
Speaker 3: This is the fine print. You should have checked on Facebook marketplace, because what happened was I hired you a gorgeous, brand new saxophone, yes, an instrument.
Speaker 1: She had to pick it up.
Speaker 3: You did not want to hire it. You're like, oh, we should be able to keep it? What the fuck for you order? But the problem was that not only was there a string missing, but there was no horse here on the boat, so I literally could try it.
Speaker 1: I'm checking now if there's any You're going on marketplace, don't I am. I'm a marketplace.
Speaker 3: No, not marketplace. Just hire it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So are you happy for that to go on the list. Yes, I'm not gonna even try and hype up my ability. I have not touched the violin in years.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, can you won't be good? Can you still even play it a violin? We'll see the list, get it to the list. We're going to end up getting to the final episode realizing we've overcommitted and the episode's going to just keep going until we've ticked these things off. Waiting on a call from Kaylene Brook.
Speaker 3: Matt suggested that we go to a rage room, like a smashroom to satisfy my need to smash things. I I would love to do that. That was one of the Hobyhuntsing wants to do. I feel like that would be really fun, a smash room. Yeah, I get okay, great, I'm going to hold this to that.
Speaker 5: Okay, hold it by.
Speaker 3: Peter wants Jen a on one more time. Oh yes, I'd love to get Jen lucky. It's been years since she's been on. So Olivia some more funny John Lawd's moments. Oh easy, I've got some ready to go.
Speaker 1: One final talk back things. Yeah, okay, we can do it.
Speaker 3: Meghan says, I'm already on the fence. Meghan says a twenty four hour live stream awake the whole time.
Speaker 5: I get tired.
Speaker 1: Guys, I've got sleep apnir and I've got a brain condition. I ve eat her that.
Speaker 3: Honestly would love to do something like that, but I just know that I wouldn't get it off the ground.
Speaker 1: I also just don't think. I mean I couldn't unless we did it on a weekend. Yeah, that's will we'd have.
Speaker 3: To do it exactly, which is was like, he won't do that.
Speaker 1: Well, I just don't I mean, I feel like other shows have done it. There's no creativity in it. I just think it's so, it's so done.
Speaker 3: But if any of our listeners watch them do.
Speaker 1: It, I don't know, I'd be interested to know. I think if we're going to do something like that, we need to think of something big and unique.
Speaker 3: Oh will you get cracking on that?
Speaker 1: Then? Well, maybe maybe it's from bogan Gate. Maybe we do something from bogan Gaate, or we live stream from bogan Gate, or we do something from the pub. You know, we'd have.
Speaker 3: To do it at the pub because the fucking phone receptions shock. But the farm, the Wi Fi's crap, We definitely couldn't live stream from there.
Speaker 1: Maybe we do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: So just a live stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at some point, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, yeah, it's all right, we'll leave it on the list.
Speaker 1: We don't have to.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, I'm gonna have to be the one to sort that out. I don't know how to cook live streams. Also fly as someone that can do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe we veto it, and we don't want to make this too hard, too stressful.
Speaker 3: Gates going to ire a freelancer, but they're not going to be in bogan Gate. We'd have to do it here.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't have to do it in bogan Gate.
Speaker 5: A live stream, it could be on Instagram for two minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. Why don't we just go pole? Great, great work, Jenner, Let's just go live during our podcast before we end deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but unfortunately everyone suggesting we do a live show, I just don't see it happening. Yeah, because it's tricky at this time of year. I'm not giving anything away, but it's hard to book venues at this time of year because I have been booking venues for something else, right, and also it's too hard to pull together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be hard to make happen. Yeah, people do want it, however, I.
Speaker 3: Know, and it's something that I wish we'd done at some stage, but I realistically don't see it happening.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would do it. I've got nothing I know.
Speaker 3: But the reason we didn't do it, it's because you would weren't replying to emails. My guy was trying to make it happen.
Speaker 1: I actually wasn't even on the emails. That was my manager, who I have since fired, I'll have you know.
Speaker 3: And then I think you were meant to give us the new manager's email never happened. I don't know. Yeah, I think it has forgot potentially.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I would do one. I don't know what goes into booking it though, So if it's going to be too.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we would have loved to have done it. Yeah, I just realistically think we've left it too late. I think it's a know sadly anyway, we've got a lot of things to work with on that list.
Speaker 1: Jesus's the least.
Speaker 3: Wow, any other suggestions in fact, keep the coming, Yeah, yeah, keep the coming.
Speaker 1: We'll cram them in as many as we can. This show is for you and we want to keep you happy at the end of the day. Yeah. All right. Well, on that note, we've got a lot to get done. Shall we go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we better get out of here. Thanks for listening. We'll be back on Monday. Well, the idiots, should we try and do one bucket list thing per Actually no, we're not fucking doing that. We can try one per week.
Speaker 1: Well, let's try to get one per week done. That's nice, that's nice. Okay, that's our goal. It's Stephen free message. Jimmy has not replied, what an asshole. I know. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Sean would never let.
Speaker 1: Me just call him. This is shit, Uni, I just search him, I'll find mine. Hello, Hi, we're doing the podcast. How are you?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 3: You're free next week to come on. It's just I think it's a really busy week for me.
Speaker 5: Thanks, Sam.
Speaker 3: I know it's it's hard to explain. It's a bunch of overlapping placement things.
Speaker 1: He's on placement.
Speaker 3: Are you happy to be on the bucket list, like at some point before the end of the year. Oh? Yeah, absolutely, as soon as we're out of October and it's November.
Speaker 1: Lovely, okay, perfect, we'll get you on perfect all right? Love you?
Speaker 2: Sorry guy updated with my availability.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry to be alogize.
Speaker 1: Don't you apologize? Alright. He's so cute.
Speaker 3: It gives me more time to think of my burning question.
Speaker 1: He's so handsome.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's so cute. Do you need a moment.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at photos of him. It's my wallpaper. He's just beautiful. We should go. We should go.
Speaker 3: Speaking of once October is over, it's nearly time for us to do the recount of the merchory count the tiebreak in between you and Oscar? Who sold?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, all right, that'll be fun. Can't wait for that. What did went so well last time?
Speaker 3: I've already won.
Speaker 1: Such a fun thing to do on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow. To ask questions, you hate Oscar?
Speaker 3: Why do you feel threatened? Are you worried that you won't fell more?
Speaker 1: No? No, I just think it's no, not at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, just a lot.
Speaker 1: Of your ideas very divisive often and it just feels very divisive.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was my idea.
Speaker 5: I think that was your idea.
Speaker 1: Is not to have a creaker, No, to have a competition. I just don't like to compete. I don't think there's any need to compete.
Speaker 3: Oh wasn't. Let's don't buy the merchant I know we can.
Speaker 1: Should we do it next week?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: No, it's reminding people they've got a little bit of time.
Speaker 1: They do they they do. I do think our last final days, you don't want to argue with the closest the family, and who's going to argue?
Speaker 3: No, No one whoever doesn't sell more can be a good sport. Is that out of the question. No?
Speaker 1: Not In the slightest because you've still sold a lot. There's hundreds of thousands. Yeah, well we'll see the metric tons. That's a great way to end the episode. The I'm with idiot merch is still available if you'd like to buy a couple of mitches, dog com every where and the rash Yeah, the rashetsugs or the mugs a mote. All right, we should go. Thanks for listening, catch to the indias.
Speaker 3: But do you fight?
Speaker 5: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 3: Welcome to a to debrief our secret segment on the end, we pretend the show's done, but it's not. We just talk shit here. Nothing's planned, no, nothing lined up, you never know.
Speaker 1: No, just a couple of pals gossiping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just thinking. Side note before we go, because you're able to plug your merch on the podcast, which gives you an advantage. Should we give Oscar like ten seconds on the phone to say why people should buy Chulken instead?
Speaker 1: If you'd like, yes, because.
Speaker 5: Then fair's fair to make it fair?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure you can.
Speaker 1: Start a podcast over five years and build an audience as well, but I guess we can give him out. So here's ten seconds. I'm starting a clock.
Speaker 3: I have to tell him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, Hello, hellold cook, and you sounds like you're in this oceans Gate submersible.
Speaker 3: Are you wearing air pods? Yes, be your darling and disconnect days put a tiary. Hang on. We only need to give you ten seconds.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Is that better? It is much better now, Chok. The reason we've called you is because you know how you and Cheery when we did the merch tally, you guys were tied second. You both sold the exact same amount of things.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, of course he's got.
Speaker 3: The irom with idiot. You've got the chicken's been flogging the arm with idiot. Because now we're doing a tiebreaker at the end of October, we're going to retally who sold more out of you tube cour so he has been flogging his merch and so we're giving you a right of reply. You've got ten seconds on the clock. Why should people buy the Chicken design instead of Cheery Day?
Speaker 2: I think you should buy the Chicken design because it's simple, it's classy, it's elegant, and it's still silly.
Speaker 3: Who puts some t in after the word chuck in a Nintendo sol You know that was a solid pool congratulations right, Well man, now he's had a right of reply.
Speaker 1: There he goes up and comer.
Speaker 3: Sorry, tunnel so you chok cho Sorry.
Speaker 1: He's just sorry tunneled himself fairs. Fair well, Jenny, you don't need to pitch. Your rash shirts are available. And let me tell you the only reason we made these is because we had demand from the idiots to make these rash shirts.
Speaker 3: That's true. The rash shirts and the mugs as well selling like hotcakes, which is lovely. We've got so many fucking signed cheering I've got to tell you to actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do. Why don't we do it and not make it work? I can come to the Penthouse on a sunset and we can have a wine. That's what I was thinking, and we just gossip and we do it rather than like do it after a podcast because we're always tired after a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, that sounds perfect.
Speaker 1: That's a side that's a that's a sidebar, but it Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the mugs, the orders, you need to get them in before the end of mug Vember. So you've got planning of time for that. But then also once the podcast wraps at the end of the year, the fucking merch shops gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gone for good. So those rash shirts are available. The I'm with idiot. Let me just tell you it's fun, it's kepit, silly. Just buy it for God's sake. And if you listen and you love me, support me.
Speaker 4: Sorry, And if you love me and want to support me and feel strong only about some safety, please get a RASH shirt quick.
Speaker 1: Desper But don't we listen to us?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I already feel loved and supportive because I fucking won with my ears too. If I know I'm loved and supported, thank you you are.
Speaker 1: I mean, buying anything from us is very, very supportive. I'm still getting messages of people that are clearly like a bit late on the podcast and they're realizing that we're ending, and they some people are mad. Really, I'm getting mad from some people.
Speaker 3: Do you know what fucked me off? We talked about what we were going to do on social media the day of the episode dropped announcing we're leaving. It was a Monday episode. We had a plan and we put something up vague.
Speaker 1: It was this.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast makes you feel two percent better. New episode out now with some news from us, and we agreed that we didn't want any spoilers for people listening on the Monday. Yes, we wanted them to hear it and be like, oh, they're hearing it for the first time while listening and hearing the words straight from our mouths, not reading it on social media. And then I feel like you've gott impatient because then you commented, I hope people realize this is a now thing. We're done, like we wereous reason it was because the listening experience half an hour after it was It's because people.
Speaker 1: Were commenting, can't wait for the next five and it's been the best ever. Thanks boys, can't wait for next week's episode. I felt bad.
Speaker 3: It was cruel. I reckon, you were just getting impatient. You wanted to see how people reacted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get all the all the attention, got likes, I got three followers, felt like Mitchell Coombs after posting a Day on the Farm video.
Speaker 3: We were actually texting in our group chat the day that that episode dropped, announcing relieving and we were like, I was so relieved because Jenna messaged me at like, I know, half an hour before the episode comes out and says, is anyone else feeling really anxious? And you were like, yes, me too.
Speaker 1: I was so anxious.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh fuck, I'm glad. I don't think anyone because I was thinking this is ridiculous. Why do I feel so nervous?
Speaker 1: It was sad.
Speaker 5: I felt sick all day and.
Speaker 1: Then after I was like I didn't go away.
Speaker 3: Imagine how we felt doing it. Jesus Christ all hated it.
Speaker 1: I want to suggest when we do the episodes from Bogan Gate, I'd like to shoot a day in the farm life video with you, purely for the follow it, sorry for purely for the fun. I'd love to do it for the fun of it.
Speaker 3: Sure, okay, No, I just think I think you want to do like a tour as well. I'm taking you to the fucking dish, Yes, I'm taking you to trund to part Yes.
Speaker 1: I want to get yes, but I want your dad to put me to work on it. Round the sheep, I want to kill them, slaughter them. Should we don't do?
Speaker 3: What do you do to sell them to other people? To do that? Off to the Abati bar the middle don't just kill them.
Speaker 1: No wonder Jane was so easily brought to tears. She deals with that on the day.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Should we go?
Speaker 1: We should? What time is it we should go? Thank you for listening, Idiots, we simply adore you, and yes we are terminal. This is the end, but you've got us for a little bit more until two fifty five.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all, just two percent, so we do too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fine, is it just me?
Speaker 5: Podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast U