Speaker 1: Life Uncut podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people's today.
Speaker 2: This episode is recorded on Gadigal Land of the Aurora Nation. Hi guys, and a welcome back to another episode of Life on Cut. I'm Laura i' and this is our Saturday morning radio show where we package up all the best juicy, sucy little bits into a nice little podcast.
Speaker 3: And so for.
Speaker 4: My hand, I've ever done that occasionally I do it.
Speaker 1: I would like to speak. This is our last week with Laura as a burn Laura. We are sending Laura off to get married.
Speaker 3: She's marry Matty je.
Speaker 4: Thank you for sending me off arranged it.
Speaker 2: It's like you're giving me away like my dad would, but actually a Life on Cunt family, get off the imagine.
Speaker 3: I'm a celebrant.
Speaker 1: We just recorded for radio's.
Speaker 3: Walking down there. Give us, give us some little wedding stuff. What's happening?
Speaker 2: Okay, So my if we should have done this in the show, why are we doing this? In the intro, Okay, my mum and dad are both walking me down. I've told my mom that my dad's walking me down, but I haven't told my dad that my mum's also walking me down, so it could be interesting.
Speaker 1: The only big thing about what secrets do you keep from your family?
Speaker 4: This is a big one.
Speaker 3: Do we speak about this in the show?
Speaker 2: Completely forgot about that. I'm not keeping it a secret for my dad for any other reason that I think he will react badly, So I'd like him to just I like him to like have as little time to stewing it as they all right, they're fine, but I mean they also got divorced many years ago, so they don't love each other.
Speaker 4: But they're fine.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm only keeping it from him because it will be disastrous.
Speaker 2: That's fine, but that's yeah, they're gonna want me down the ill. Look, it's a great show. It is the last week that I'm going to be technically a burn, But I am also probably not going to change my name, so I think I'll stay at Burn.
Speaker 1: Well, we had a little secret celebrity phone in to give you some well wishes.
Speaker 2: We also speaks to Julia Morris, who is currently doing her comedy tour. Seventy five years. Seventy five years in the business. That's just crazy, it's not real.
Speaker 4: It's not more.
Speaker 3: Laura's serious. She's in her fifties.
Speaker 4: You what, oh who? Sometimes I worry who you are? Well, it's exactly what she said. Sometimes if I stand next to an open window.
Speaker 1: Laura, Laura's She's like, I tell you what I am just somssed.
Speaker 3: She made a joke before it was joke.
Speaker 4: It wouldnety it would make her ninety. Yeah, Laura, I just wasn't thinking.
Speaker 3: Sorry, wedding brain.
Speaker 4: It is so funny.
Speaker 1: Can you have baby brain for four years? Or is that just that I'm stupid? You just hold not too much now I am. I'm going to give you guys an update to on if you guys listen, last week I got sent some flowers, which Laura very very very promptly told me was a scam.
Speaker 2: Okay, can we just go back to this for a second. Why did you call it seventy.
Speaker 3: Years because it's a joke, because she's been working long.
Speaker 4: That's a long time in the business. Not funny.
Speaker 1: If we have to tell you the joke.
Speaker 2: Laura, Well, I guess maybe I'm not the target market.
Speaker 3: Done the chat.
Speaker 2: She's also awesome, Like we loved Julia, even if we don't know how old.
Speaker 1: Years you're quickly trying to cover up with a complimented sandwich.
Speaker 4: Peter, She's great.
Speaker 5: She did love you, britt She likes she's on your Instagram. She said she stalks you.
Speaker 4: No, she said she wasn't even mendez Instagram.
Speaker 3: Not on Bridge.
Speaker 1: Okay, if anyone's listening, I'm the only one that holds this show together. I am the glue here. But it is a really great show. We've got some we do have some.
Speaker 4: What secrets? What do you keep from your family?
Speaker 3: Mitch?
Speaker 4: You have a very very big.
Speaker 3: Found dark family. Secret. Family is not a funny one.
Speaker 4: It's terrible.
Speaker 3: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's terrible, but all this coming up on the show.
Speaker 4: Can't wait to get into it.
Speaker 5: You're fired Saturday morning here at the LIFEI Cut Radio Show. Hey everyone, Brittany Hockley, Laura Burn Now, Brittan, you've got some flowers at your house.
Speaker 3: Don't I believe they still sit there in that vase?
Speaker 1: They are still sitting. If I get flowers. They sit there for like a year. They turn into dried flowers and I press them and I put them in a franklin.
Speaker 2: It always smells so nice walking to BRIT's house after she's had flowers sitting out in stagnant wa for a month, his mosquitoes flying around.
Speaker 5: Well, last week on the show, this happened. If you missed it, here's a little recap.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just got a message. It's from a message called go People. The message says Eden and Bell flower delivery, A beautiful arrangement of flowers is on the way to you live track it here, and then they sent a link. Right, So I opened this message and I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: My god, I'm getting I'm getting some flowers sent to me.
Speaker 1: And I read the message out to Laura without missing upbeat.
Speaker 4: She goes, oh, it's a scam. It's a spam message. Don't hit the lin.
Speaker 1: Well, hang on, I said, well, is it that far fetched that I might be getting a flower delivery that, without even a breath.
Speaker 4: You said it was a scam.
Speaker 2: I'm here trying to protect you from all of the scam and spam artists like with you.
Speaker 4: Is that even at the.
Speaker 1: Start of this you just said, Brittany has been a bit optimistic by thinking there's somebody like isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: She hadn't even finished it. Spam air for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, click the link. No, click the lenk. I can't risk it. And it takes like at home. Click the link.
Speaker 2: If it takes you through to a tracking site, then we know that someone says you to do Laura will If it takes you through to some Nigerian website, then we know that it's not Laura.
Speaker 1: People from Nigeria want to send me flowers too.
Speaker 3: Well, you went home after the show.
Speaker 1: I went home after the show, and I know you're all dying for the update. I went home and I was very very chuffed, not just to receive flowers, but that I could take a photo to send to Laura that I received flowers. Real there was a beautiful, beautiful, big bunch of flowers that I didn't have a card in it, so I sent it to Laura.
Speaker 4: I put on Instagram. I was like, guys, does Delilah have a secret Admira or do I like? This is amazing.
Speaker 1: I was just feeling myself. I was vibing. I was like someone out there is really thinking about me. And then I get a message back from Laura an hour later. Oh no, they're Brittany got flowers, so did Laura. Someone else got flowers too.
Speaker 3: I didn't know this. You got them what I feel like.
Speaker 2: You brushed past it really went to town. She put it all over her stories. It was like, I have a secret Admira was. I was invested, and I was also very apologetic at that point in time. And then I walked home and I saw in front of my door was a big bunch of flowers and they were from our boss.
Speaker 1: Yep, that were from the radio that was there.
Speaker 4: I had one. It was my time to shine.
Speaker 1: So not only did Laura cut me off at the knees once, she got me off at the knees twice. And the only flowers I got were from Laura also got them.
Speaker 4: So not really depressing, was it.
Speaker 2: I feel like, for a little while there, we all got excited that, you know, Britney was getting flowers from boyfriend.
Speaker 1: But boyfriend, I mean, if somebody wants to send me flowers out there, because I'm a sad, sad, lonely woman.
Speaker 3: I also have the same boss.
Speaker 1: No, but you got a bottle of gin and we didn't get it.
Speaker 3: Did Actually, yeah, they very.
Speaker 4: Gender, a very gendered presence that we got given it.
Speaker 1: I would have preferred the gin to come with the flowers with a wild night then, but yeah, anyway, so my secret Myra does not exist.
Speaker 4: And also, if.
Speaker 2: There's any men out there who want to send Britneys and flowers, I think now's the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean like I'm not I'm not going to say no.
Speaker 5: To that right now, Joined by one of Australia's biggest stars. She's a quadruple threat. A comedy queen Julia Morris is here, ladies and.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, I Julia are.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me on?
Speaker 2: Oh, welcome to the show. It's an absolute tree. Now you have just made the maximum one hundred. Not only is it just hot, it's the Beauty and Brains List. How did that feel?
Speaker 6: I mean I was in a shock and eighty three is one of my favorite numbers, number.
Speaker 4: Eighty three in the list.
Speaker 1: I mean I would have taken anything. We didn't even make the cart I didn't make the.
Speaker 6: Cuts, So I feel like I'm where I were a few sympathy votes in there this year. Were they maybe they just think maybe more diverse instead of actually just going for beautiful, incredibly clever people that thought, oh, let's get it. A few of the old birds make them feel happy.
Speaker 4: No, I think you were there to be there before us, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: But I guess Julia, the question off the back of that is, I feel like a title like this, like I'd be putting this in my Instagram bio, I'd be making a big song and dance about this. Has this helped you in the dating department? Now that you can, you can say, look, guys, I don't want to brag, but I am made it third the Beauty and Brains List.
Speaker 6: You know what, Look I I've finished my marriage or we finished our marriage twelve years or twelve years ago for audience.
Speaker 4: Lip we think make it sound like a dinner. I finished my dinner.
Speaker 6: I was completely coool. So it was look, we had got to the point of twenty years marriage that we were like, you know what, what are we still doing? We just hadn't grown together over the last few years. So I was kind of like, I I don't this is not right, and He's like, this is not right. Radio. Let's do it. We literally sat up on the bed together and ordered bedside tables for a an apartment that we decided to take to do what they call nesting, where you consider the children going back and forth, the adults go back and forth. And so it was all pretty pleasant. But I must say at that time and I still feel the same twelve months on, I feel like, cough, shut up shop. I'm like, I think I'm done.
Speaker 2: I did hear these song kl and Jackie O. Earlier this week you said that there was no more sex for you. You're done with it?
Speaker 7: Just coming?
Speaker 6: Could you be bothered? I think it is. I think the sts better than the squirt half the time anyway.
Speaker 4: So Julia, who is it?
Speaker 1: What would it take? Or who would it take? Who's your hall pass? If? What is the one person you'd bend this rule for? Like you could have your pick of Hollywood, you could have your pick of anyone, Like who's the whole.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I just think, Look, my whole past is giving myself a hall pass and having a hall past?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I understand?
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it as someone who's got like two kids and I you know, I'm in a relationship and there's definitely very long durations where I wish I could also just throw in the towel.
Speaker 4: Sometimes.
Speaker 5: Well, you've got the perfect vehicle quite literally to just date and drop because you're going on a national tour.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 5: You could pick boys up in one state, drop them off in the next. What's going on in there on the tour, Julia, You're heading around Australia next year.
Speaker 6: Well, I usually just tour doing stand up for every two years, but over the COVID time, I guess I thought, you know what, I'm desperate, and I know you've just done a big tour, haven't you.
Speaker 2: We just did a live show, just one in Sydney, so it wasn't a tour, but you know, it was very, very fun and it gave us a little bit of gas, gave us.
Speaker 4: But it tastes thank you next year.
Speaker 5: Yes, any tips, Julia for the girls, like because as someone who's toured before, what are some tips?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 6: Once the show is in place, the rest is kine of easy. Getting that energy exchanged back from the audience. There's nothing like it. There's there's no massage or there's no facial or there's no there's no bottle of wine. That's ever going to make you feel as good as getting that laughter and that love from the audience. Very very few people get to experience it in their lives, and it is. It's addictive, it's so incredibly.
Speaker 4: I love that, Julia, We really love that.
Speaker 5: You can go grab tickets Julia Morris dot com or swipe right on Tinder and you might get a free double.
Speaker 3: You never know yourself.
Speaker 6: I must download the app.
Speaker 2: You know what they say, Julia, what happens on tour stays on tour.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 7: Oh I like it.
Speaker 6: Oh my good, Julia.
Speaker 5: There's a game we play here at the show called Liar Liar. Brittain Laura. Both have a story, right. One of them is telling the truth. It's a real story that happened to them.
Speaker 3: One is a lie.
Speaker 5: I'm going to put your detective work to the test, So we'll go to a brain when we come back, the girls will quiz you and then we'll see we'll see if you can pick who the liar is.
Speaker 3: You down, I'm nervous.
Speaker 4: Was a very good liar.
Speaker 3: We'll do it after this li Liar. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's a game we love here at the show. Liar Liar, Julia Morris is here. She's joining us, so she is playing detective Brittain Laurie.
Speaker 3: Both have stories.
Speaker 5: You need to both tell them to Julia and she needs to work out which is the truth and which is the lie.
Speaker 2: And Julia, you can ask as many questions you can grill us as far as you want to to try and get the nitty gritty details to try and figure out which is the true story.
Speaker 6: I mean, here's the thing, Matt, Brian is like standing next to an open window. So I may or may not remember any of the details, but I'm willing to give it again. That's right.
Speaker 1: We want to keep it short to start, and you can ask anything you want. I'm going to kick it off. So this past week I won't say which day, maybe if you ask me, but this past week I had dinner with Ryan Gosling and even Mendez, amongst a couple of other people.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, I'm dead set jelly jelly on toast. Tell me where what was the restaurant? Where did you see them?
Speaker 1: It wasn't a restaurant because that's too hard with security and stuff. So we went to a private location. So I guess it's the house that their team has rented them.
Speaker 6: Oh, who invited you?
Speaker 1: We have a mutual friend because I am well you might not know, but you know now I'm acting. I'm acting presenting things like that. So we have our mutual friend from America. I have quite a big I'll just tell you, Rebel Wilson. Yeah, I have a good friend. Rebel Rabel's a great, great friend, and she's introduced me to some really cool people.
Speaker 4: So three ReBs.
Speaker 3: Okay, so convincing, right, Julia? That seems pretty legit.
Speaker 6: No, like, so it could so easily be factual. It wouldn't surprise me in the slide. I've been keeping an eye on either with the instagrammage damage, and I just think, you know, when you go to a big city, you know when your partner is working like that. If it ends up being true, I couldn't be more thrilled to think that she was at the dinner table with your story.
Speaker 2: Yes, my story is not as it's not as exceptional. I wish I had more exciting things happening in my life, but it just doesn't.
Speaker 4: It's not the case.
Speaker 2: So at here at a RN, we have a drinks fridge downstairs. It's usually fully stocked and every week I like to steal. I steal chocolate milk and strawberry milk and I take it home for the girls. The poppers I take quite a bit anyway. This week I have received an email, a company wide email that was sent out saying that there is now a drink span, one drink per person, and they have also installed a security camera, which I was joking, hilarious security camera to find out who's been taking all of the poppers.
Speaker 4: All of the chocolate, strawberry meal and the poppers.
Speaker 3: Interesting, look, I.
Speaker 6: Think I already know. I don't even have to question any further.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll play the music. Who is the liar, Julia Morris? And who is telling the truth?
Speaker 7: Laura?
Speaker 4: You think a liar?
Speaker 6: I think you're a liar. But I think for this, for the sake of this segment, I'm not sure who is taking chocolate and strawberry milk home to their children at night, because they just spiral out of control and then you've got the net trying to get them to bed.
Speaker 4: I know that is a good point.
Speaker 1: Who would actually give their kids milk, chocolate sugar milk before bear?
Speaker 3: It's a good point.
Speaker 4: You're a good detective. But guess what what you're wrong? You're wrong, person.
Speaker 6: I have a word with the management, chatter the shareholders if you can't shout me a goddamn strawberry and top the milk at Something is desperately wrong with this network.
Speaker 4: It's literally two poppers. But I've got in trouble for.
Speaker 1: Cameras because if you're in a camera now, the only way the security camera looks is at the drink fridge.
Speaker 6: I wish I was joking.
Speaker 5: If you want to see Julia Morris the Australian too, it kicks off next year, seventy five years in the business, get your tickets through Live Nation or Juliamorris dot com.
Speaker 3: We love you, Jewels, good luck on the tour.
Speaker 6: I love you God. So's thrilled to get to have a chat.
Speaker 4: See you around back after this.
Speaker 5: Listen what's going on on Facebook? You guys have the Life Uncut discussion group?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: We do?
Speaker 2: So we have a discussion group for the podcast and so much spicy stuff goes down there. If you want to join, it's a Life Uncut discussion group.
Speaker 1: Thousands and thousands and thousands of people in there.
Speaker 3: Sometime late at night. I just go on and scroll through the drama is real?
Speaker 4: Do you know what? It's so good?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: You like you could get the best brand for an air frayal, or you.
Speaker 2: Could find out about someone's cheating XS like there's so much variety, okay, but there was one thing that was posted on there this week, and honestly, I am so split.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know how I feel about this. I am not that split. This is the thread. Hi, I have a question.
Speaker 2: I caught my now ex boyfriend out with the loyalty test.
Speaker 1: Like, is that even a thing or a lawyer trademark?
Speaker 3: I think she's traded me at a website? Did he send him a link? Question?
Speaker 2: He had cheated before and I stupidly took him back. But I just had a feeling that he wouldn't stay faithful, so I made a fake profile of an ex of his and started messaging him from it, saying that I'm in Adelaide, do you want to meet up?
Speaker 4: Et cetera.
Speaker 2: He took the bait and started messaging her in quotation marks. He declined the meeting at the hotel that I set up. I organized a golden opportunity to physically cheat, but he didn't go to the hotel.
Speaker 3: Did she warm him up?
Speaker 2: Well, this is an ex of his like someone who he was having is a bit of art ya okay. But he continued to sext her and I caught him out when I left the house and he video called her naked ready to have a sexy phone call and then he got me instead.
Speaker 4: Who now?
Speaker 2: Is it partly my fault at all for setting this up and trapping him? Am I to blame because I set him up? Cheating is cheating right in all its forms? How do we feel about the ethical conundrum?
Speaker 4: It is wild.
Speaker 1: But the way that I feel about this is, yes, cheating is cheating. He cheated on you with you, Yes, but he did cheat.
Speaker 4: He cheated on you with you.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, I don't think that the current girlfriend did the right thing. I don't think you should be doing this and luring your partner in and putting them to a test. And I mean, if you actually think that your partner is cheating, I don't think you're in the right relationship or there something going on, or you need to sit down and just just have a conversation. I'd be like, yo, are you are you cheating on me. I get that if this is the only way she felt like she could discover it, fine, but also, I mean, it's funny because he's going to be angry at her, but only because.
Speaker 3: He got caught.
Speaker 1: Like I would be angry too if I was cheating and my partner and I did the same thing and I called to sex someone or with my partner, which I would never cheat, by the way, I would be mad that they tricked me.
Speaker 4: I feel like you.
Speaker 1: Tricked me, and that'd be like you're sexing someone else, and I'd be like, you still tricked me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the only thing I want to say about this is and I obviously I don't think that you should go out there and loyalty test your partner. If you're at a point in your relationship where you feel the need to loyalty test them, it's probably not a relationship that you should be in. But I do understand that for some people if they've been cheated on in the past and they just something just doesn't feel right, but they don't feel like they are strong enough to leave, like maybe they're being gas lighted, or the person saying I've changed, everything's different, and you want so much for it to be different. She obviously needed hardcore proof that he had changed, and.
Speaker 4: She got the opposite. So part of me is like, I don't condone it, but I also think it's going to do this.
Speaker 1: She's also kind of stoked too that she's like, well, you know, in his defense, he didn't actually go. He had an opportunity to go to the hotel and have sex, but he didn't. So I think she's still a bit on the fence herself.
Speaker 4: Well do you know what?
Speaker 2: You can all weigh in on these discussions. So much of this happens in the Facebook group, and I still I don't know if we have an answer to this.
Speaker 3: I don't think we do.
Speaker 5: But imagine sitting down and telling your girlfriends going, hey, I broke up with Jake.
Speaker 3: He cheated on me with.
Speaker 1: Me guys, I just googled it.
Speaker 4: There's a loyalty test. Number one.
Speaker 1: Are you in a relationship hot he asked you for your number? And if you want to go out with them sometime, what do you do?
Speaker 5: And there's like she should have googled it first, Yeah, do the loyalty?
Speaker 2: Should I do this to Maddie Jane knowing that I'm getting married next week.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: No, Laura's thinking about it. I can see her eyes. Not that terrible. Yes, you could not get married, though he might be awesome. I think he's going to be great, great content.
Speaker 3: All right, let's got us some songs and we'll mull it over.
Speaker 4: We're feeling good, love my Saturday mornings with you.
Speaker 5: Listen. We're energized because we just had a lifer one of her ethical conundrums.
Speaker 3: We read it out. She posted on the lifelun Cut discussion group on Facebook.
Speaker 5: Essentially, she entrapped her partner into cheating with her. She set up a fake profile, enticed him into cheating, and he kind of went for it.
Speaker 2: She wanted to see if he would take the bait like she wanted to see if he was loyal enough and if he would be committed enough to her, And it turns out that he wasn't.
Speaker 1: He took half the bait right, So he didn't go to the hotel to meet up for sex. But what he did do was FaceTime her naked ready for like video sex.
Speaker 4: It's almost like he wanted.
Speaker 1: The attention but didn't want to go the whole hog. In my eyes, that's cheating, ain't loyal I've.
Speaker 5: Got Britney Google. I don't know what you were giggling? How to be loyal? Are you worried about yourself? We found a loyalty test online, so I think let's test the loyalty of the lifeunk cut radio shirt.
Speaker 2: Well this is better than testing math loyalty, which is where that last break got to be worried.
Speaker 3: See, I'm gonna read out the questions. This is on loyalty dot Org. I don't know answer the questions, girls, to the best of your ability. Question one, you're in a relationship.
Speaker 5: A hottie asks for your number and if you want to go out with them sometime, what do you do go out with them? Give him a number, politely decline, say I'm in a relationship, or have sex with them.
Speaker 1: Have been a long time since been a relationship, so I don't even know what i'd do.
Speaker 2: It also escalated very fast to just have sex with them, like when.
Speaker 1: There was nose lakes in between, having sex at the.
Speaker 2: Cafe, or just instantly, look, I have two children, im getting married next week, so I will say politely decline, say one time, I'd probably do it.
Speaker 3: I'm just having sex with question too. What about this?
Speaker 5: You borrow money from your best friend, You promise to pay it back later, your friend.
Speaker 3: Forgets about it. What do you do?
Speaker 5: Do you remind the friend about the debt? Do you let them fee get about it? Or do you have sex with them not just a joke? Do you finally return the money?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 2: I sallow brit money for her sister's Sherry's Hens party, which I completely forgot about until right now, and I will transfer it.
Speaker 1: And I'm the worst person. I never ever will ask anyone for money. I'm but I wear you right now. I would give money back. I will give money. I will give them money.
Speaker 2: I'm very forgetful, so usually it's just me who forgets about it.
Speaker 4: But it's not intentional. She's got an account that earns interest from everyone.
Speaker 3: She's borrowing money for. Just there some interesting okay? What it is?
Speaker 5: Do you ever talk badly about friends behind their backs?
Speaker 4: Everyone does? Sometimes? Have you heard that? Come on? Have you only reading?
Speaker 9: I am?
Speaker 3: I'm impartial? No?
Speaker 2: Do you know what Britta and I if we're angry at each other, we just tell each other and say to each other's faces, and.
Speaker 1: They're like passively though, and then and then we're good. The next day we're like, we're like sisters.
Speaker 3: All right. Last question.
Speaker 5: You're in a relationship someone asks for a threesome. Do you a do the threesome with your current partner or sleep with them on your own?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not into threesomes. It's not my jam. You ever had one?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I can't. Did you try?
Speaker 2: The opportunity has come up once before, but it wasn't for me? I said, no, So I think it wasn't. It was before Matt was in the picture.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, have you ever had a three? Don't you deflect?
Speaker 6: Have you?
Speaker 4: These people you're deflecting with.
Speaker 1: These people that you knew or like randoms that just came up to you.
Speaker 4: It was an ex and one of his friends. Did you think about it? I did? But also I'm a very I'll get very jealous guy. Two guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, no, no, two girls and a guy.
Speaker 4: Of course, it was always in his favor, wasn't it. That's why he's pushing it.
Speaker 3: Would you do ever have a threesome of the two of you?
Speaker 4: Are you asking for?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: Miss?
Speaker 4: Because I didn't know you went that way.
Speaker 2: This is going to end up on Daily Mail. If Britain and I would have a threesome, absolutely not. It would once again be like having sex.
Speaker 4: With my sister. I couldn't even look her in the eye.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, the answer is it. You guys are loyal. You're loyal. Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that's going to hold up at a quarter. You really needed that loyally one. I won w W dot or to tell me that.
Speaker 3: I think we're just going to let the headline tell this story.
Speaker 5: This is trending online, Laura, why don't he with the front page of an online newspaper.
Speaker 2: I also want to know how you'd feel about this. Father keeps forty seven million lottery ticket win a secret from wife and child over fears that it will make them lazy.
Speaker 4: So there is a man.
Speaker 2: There is a man in southern China, and he has won forty seven million.
Speaker 3: Dollars a lot of money.
Speaker 2: It's so much money, and he has decided that he's not going to tell his children. He's also not going to tell his wife because he doesn't want anyone's life to change.
Speaker 4: She doesn't want anyone to He doesn't want his wife to quit her job.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want his kids to become complacent is the word that he used, But he's going to keep it a secret forever.
Speaker 4: He rocked up. He's a photo of him.
Speaker 2: He rocked up to receive the check dressed as a giant, beakless chicken.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Em so no one could recognize him, so that he could stay anonymous. Okay, I'm I have two parts. The part of me that's not in his family and not related to him.
Speaker 4: He's like, good on you.
Speaker 1: You're teaching your family some morals if they ever get into trouble. You know there's money there. But then there's a part of me that's like if I was your kid, I would be so pierced if I knew I could have had access to forty seven million dollars and I was working down the fish and chimney getting splattered by oil. I feel very differently to you. I don't think he needs to teach his wife some morals. I feel like I feel a kid more the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like he's excluded his wife from this as well, like he's worried that she will become complacent.
Speaker 4: I just think that this is really a problem money.
Speaker 1: Well, how does he explain it when he rolls up in his new Porsche or Lamborghini in the mansion, Like, how are you explaining that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And she's still having to go and work as an accountant, you know, Like I just okay.
Speaker 4: I mean the accountants make pretty.
Speaker 3: Good money as well.
Speaker 4: They know, yeah, they know what's up.
Speaker 2: Also, I feel like an accountant would be particularly savvy that there's more numbers coming into the bank exchange.
Speaker 1: But you're not going to drop money if you've won forty seven million dollars and you don't actually want to spend it, Like you're not going to tell anyone, You're not going to buy anything new. Why are you buying a lotto tickets?
Speaker 4: That's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: What's the purpose of So? Yeah, life is so short, like we're not there for a while.
Speaker 5: Live it, Let everyone enjoy any best to do it together.
Speaker 1: And if he wants to give it away, I'm going to send him my bank details.
Speaker 4: Send them my way.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean it goes thinking what did you keep from your family? What have you hidden from your family? Or is there a family story or a family secret or history that has been uncovered?
Speaker 2: Do you know I have a friend who has a real shopping problem, like a real, real shopping problem. She no, she'll buy the stuff, but her husband hates it, and he's trying to say they're madly trying to save money, and she just can't stop shopping, and she will just hide everything, unpack it all, and just wear it as though it's like, oh, yeah, this is old. Had this shirt for ages? Obviously hasn't, but she just everything she buys. She tries to pretend and gas lads her husband into believing.
Speaker 4: Then she's at it in the wardrobe for years. I reckon Lloyd to people do that.
Speaker 5: Oh for sure. Well let's open the lines thirteen one O six five. What do you hide from your family? Or even better, what has been hidden from you?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: We don't want to know about affairs, a whole other relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know about their family and children he had with another woman?
Speaker 3: Right now, get into family drama. What's your family secret? What has your family been hiding from you? What did you hide from them?
Speaker 2: I want to know what you have been hiding from your family. No, you've got a story.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was your sexuality.
Speaker 3: Let's get my mom up on the phone. And my therapist will meet both of them.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure they knew before you told them.
Speaker 3: It was a shock.
Speaker 4: It was a shock.
Speaker 2: I did see the photo you posted the other day of you as a kid, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure they knew.
Speaker 5: Sixty grand of hex step from theater schools should have told them. Man, anyway, listen, family secret. Chury family.
Speaker 3: One name is Mitch Jury spelled c hri i. It was originally spelled c h o u r I and it was changed.
Speaker 5: We were told you to, you know, business expenses and someone started a business, they need to change it for tax reasons.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what your family do?
Speaker 5: My grandmother did a genealogy test. Turns out ninety years ago there was a murder in the family. No, and they had to change the name because in the local town the Chury name was rubbish. That's the Cheery family secret.
Speaker 4: That's terrible. That is huge.
Speaker 1: And now it's not a secret. You just told Australia.
Speaker 3: Now everybody knows.
Speaker 1: Let's see what are the secrets we've got going around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've got Laura on thirteen one or six found Hi Laura, Laura number two, what's your family secret?
Speaker 6: I moved into state, and my family didn't find out for six months.
Speaker 4: What that you moved?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Why didn't you tell them? Was you a runaway? Was there a missing persons? I was always a wild child in the family, did what I want, lived out at home pretty early, and then I went one day, I'm going to move to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 3: How did you get caught out? Laura?
Speaker 6: I posted her on social media?
Speaker 1: Wait did you post that you'd moved or did you just post that you were in the Gold Coast?
Speaker 6: I post It's been the best six months of my life. I'm so glad I moved here.
Speaker 3: Well, I so good.
Speaker 4: That's also terrible. Tell your parents when your moving house.
Speaker 3: Of thirteen one six five? Hello, I thought the states would high? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 3: What's your family secret? Hit us?
Speaker 6: So I'm actually lied to everyone about how I met my partner. So we actually met on Tinder, but I told everyone we met through mutual friends because I was too scared what they would think of me.
Speaker 2: Oh, everybody means through Tinder. Now there's no shame. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Just got married last week from her partner on Tinder. Although he kept that Oh my god, that's a big secret.
Speaker 4: He didn't know his family. His family didn't know that they meant on Tinder.
Speaker 1: No, and then because of his religious beliefs and whatever else, he didn't. He thought that'd be upset, so he never told them this six years and then I outed them at the wedding. In the speech, I did a PowerPoint with his Tinder profile. I'll put his whole tin profile. I really threw him under the bus.
Speaker 3: It was. It was wild.
Speaker 2: Tinder is so commonplace now it's fine. I had to lie about that.
Speaker 5: Let's wrap this up, Natalie on thirteen one, I six five, heldo, Natalie, what's your family secret?
Speaker 9: Well, about five or sixteen years ago, I basically got duped into buying my ex boyfriend a forty thousand dollar Cruisie.
Speaker 4: You wow, how did you get tripped into that?
Speaker 9: He was a very good manipulator and very good wire and he was like, I'll pay it off, it'll be all fine, and I believed him, and I went ahead and bought it and had a massive loan.
Speaker 4: He never gave it back.
Speaker 6: Natalie.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry. That sucks.
Speaker 2: And you didn't want to tell your family because you thought they'd judge you for it.
Speaker 1: We need to send the bound empty hunter and a loyalty test.
Speaker 5: Oh my uncle, that the murder is still around, let's get him on it. I also feel like I opened up far more than any of them he did. It also got real weird at the start. I was like, you have a murder in your fair, like like terrible accident years ago. Anyway, we've aired our dirty laundry here at Life on can't We actually have been keeping a secret from you, Laura, Oh my god, you're getting married in the next seven days.
Speaker 4: That's not a secret. I told you all about it.
Speaker 5: The secret is that we have a celeb guest standing by ready to come on the show.
Speaker 1: Jason Mamma. You know what you guys have been saying. It's Jason Momoa and if it's not, I'll be disappointed. Now that's all today. I am the girl who cries wolf because I have teased Jason Momoti so many times.
Speaker 4: But one day it's really going to happen.
Speaker 1: On day, I'm gonna get my greasey little myths on him, and I'm going to do a lot of things, but I will present him to you.
Speaker 3: You've had him, god, Sophie seconds.
Speaker 5: It's the Life on Cut radio show around Australia, Britney Hockley and Laura Burn.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna stop cheering up Brittany.
Speaker 5: Because a little Laura Burn, it's about to be wedded.
Speaker 1: She's about to be Missus Johnson.
Speaker 4: She's not going to be burned.
Speaker 1: One more Johnson for the rest of her.
Speaker 4: Existence, one Johnson for life.
Speaker 2: Well, this time next week I will be a married woman and he's finally I'll finally not be living in sin with two children, engaged and no husband.
Speaker 3: Listen, we have a.
Speaker 5: Celebrity guest standing behind the wings to wish you farewell and wish you happy wedding. We're going to get there in a second, but we just thought for those who might not be across it.
Speaker 3: The story that is Matthew Johnson and Laura Burn.
Speaker 5: We have a little recap of everything that happened, how you guys meant it.
Speaker 2: It's pretty crazy that I met the man who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with on a reality TV shows.
Speaker 3: Have a look.
Speaker 4: Let's walk down memory lane. Oh he looks stunning.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I didn't really know what to expect when I decided to come back here. I didn't know if it would be difficult to fall in love again, and I didn't even know if anybody would fall in love with me. The only thing I was certain of was what kind of woman I wanted to meet. Somebody who was really intelligent. Each conversation we had, I'd be glued onto every word, and somebody who was confident and ambitious. They wouldn't be afraid to chase their dreams. I think about you every single day, Laura. I love you.
Speaker 3: I think you are so perfect.
Speaker 4: I was so ready for you to break.
Speaker 7: Made your right hand, please you, I really am. I wanted to give you this ring as a sign of just how much I care about you.
Speaker 5: See, of course from The Bachelor of Brittany's crying.
Speaker 1: I'm crying because I never got that.
Speaker 3: I'm crying.
Speaker 4: I'm mourning myself.
Speaker 1: It's really sick, beautiful. It's so nice that you guys get to everyone. It's nice that everyone gets a love story. But it's really nice that you get one that you guys can look back on for a long time and the kids can grow up and look back at certain parts of that. But that's okay, that's a really really unique and beautiful thing that I know. Not all of us are lucky enough to have We do have the DVD said of it, and one day I was like, we should we sit down and watch it?
Speaker 4: And then I thought, what about if the kids want to watch it one day?
Speaker 2: And then I remember that there's all these videos of Matt making out with other women.
Speaker 1: You can show the highlight maybe like the finale finale.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's time for tem play, Daddy want to recap?
Speaker 5: Hello meant So, what we've done is we've got a We've got a message from someone who played a role in connecting you and Matt. We haven't heard this, by the way, This has just been sent through from Usher Gunsberg.
Speaker 4: Oh we love.
Speaker 3: This is his message on the eve of your wedding.
Speaker 1: The man himself one day at my work.
Speaker 3: And I'm just so happy for you too.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy for you, and I think Maddie as well. Yes, Laura, was that really?
Speaker 1: That's usha beautiful.
Speaker 5: We have something that I think will make you. This is a message from your current fiance. In a week's time he will be your husband.
Speaker 4: I think he's probably practicing his wedding vowels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe let's give it a here.
Speaker 4: You want me up?
Speaker 8: The vocals it's Maddie j Hello, Laura Burn, it is me your fiance soon to be husband, Matthew Johnson here.
Speaker 3: Can you believe that? Husband and wife?
Speaker 8: It feels like we've been engaged for forever, and do you know what, it's a bit of a double edged sword. On the one hand, I'm a little bit upset that we won't have these late night discussions over details like whether or not we should have oysters as Canna pays, what signage.
Speaker 3: We should have at the wedding, and.
Speaker 8: Even what music we should have played when we sign up paperwork. But on the other hand, I get to lock down the love of my life. And I really mean that because I remember when someone asked me before we met what my perfect woman looks like, and I said, I want someone creative, ambitious, someone who's kind but also funny, And you're all of those things. But you're also a saucy sourcing minx as well. You're so good I'm now batting well above my average. If I could just get you to shower at nighttime before you hop in bed, you would be the perfect woman. But I cannot wait to lock you down to celebrate our love together with all of our family and friends, and I wouldn't want to be doing life with anybody else. I love you and I cannot wait to get married to you, even though I know you will probably never change your name legally to a Johnson. I can't wait for you to.
Speaker 3: Be my wife.
Speaker 4: Oh mad bless him. No, he's right.
Speaker 2: I probably will never legally do it because I hate doing paperwork all rightly knows.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm marrying him.
Speaker 2: You always marry the person who's good at all the things that you're not good at.
Speaker 4: Very smart time to get you married.
Speaker 2: It feels crazy because we've been engaged now for four and a bit years to think that this time next week will be married.
Speaker 3: Yep, you couldn't be happier for you. We love you. I mean, we'll all be there, You'll be there.
Speaker 4: I'll get a day off work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirteen one six five, win a ticket to the wedding. We're done. We'll see you next week. What's on the podcast? Quickly before we go?
Speaker 2: I are talking about libido this podcast, So like if you're someone who's ever thought maybe my libido's dropping, or you have a mismatched libido with your partner, We're talking about the sixty terms.
Speaker 1: We have a wonderful woman that knows what's up, Georgia Grace. So it's going to be a little sex, little episode dropping on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: Well, you all know the drill. Tell your mum, to your dad, Telly dog, tell your friends and share the love because
Speaker 3: We all love so Yah