Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'd like everyone to be serious please for a minute. You guys know I'm getting married next year, in twenty twenty five, and I have a special request, Mitch. If Ben doesn't want to marry me, will you marry me? Mitch? You're even one of my best friends for a few years. We spend so much time together here at radio. Outside of radio, we've gone on holidays together. Apart from that, I just think you are the funniest, most charismatic person, but you're very important to me. I would like to officially ask you, as my best friend, as a co host, would you do the honor of em seeing my wedding? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Why am I upsets? Why am I crying?
Speaker 1: Will you yeah?
Speaker 2: Or you cry?
Speaker 1: I will? Okay, Well, hang on, wander back. You know the job yet, You've got a bit of work to do. You know that, right? You know that this means you don't get to enjoy the wedding. You're going to be working at the wedding.
Speaker 2: I'm currently unemployed, so I'll take anything i can get.
Speaker 1: If anything, there may be some important people there that might be able to get you a job. It could also be like a bit of a CV for you Green Networking.
Speaker 2: I'll take any opportunity I can. The cup phone has been.
Speaker 1: Quiet before we lock you in, though, I do want to make sure I've made the right This is Come on on the spot here right now. You know my fiance Ben, you know me, set the scene. Everyone's just walked in. Ben and I. You got to you a little intro before Ben and I walk in off the car.
Speaker 2: Sure go here we go. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the official wedding of Britney Hockley and Lawa.
Speaker 1: And consciously we are very much in love and would get married if Brittany was a lesbian. So unfortunately, and I wasn't already married till Man.
Speaker 2: But yes, sorry, sorry, I'm so used to saying your name and Ben secrets No, I know secrets. Hey, Welcome to our internationals in crowd. Round of a pause. Ben's family all the way here from Europe, Britney's family all the way here from Port Macquarie. It's going to be a real, real good night. And I would just like to say that there is a basket going around. As you know, I am unemployed and I've been cut from the pickup, so there is a basket. I believe Nana Brittan Nanna has got it.
Speaker 1: It's the new wishing well, is it? Ye?
Speaker 2: Don't worry BRIT's mum, Nikki Week's apt paypers. I've got a little little tablet you can tap.
Speaker 1: I think if you could add into something about us loving each other and like that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: The love that I felt and saw. Let me tell you a little story. When I traveled the world with Brittany. In Scotland, I shared a house with Britain Ben and those walls in Scotland, maybe thin may be away for thin me love there thin the head on a Guinness and I heard things. And Ben's a sportsmanly mon. He has a shocking amount of stamina. I mean he went for our was an hour. I didn't get a wink of sleep. What I'm trying to say is this couple are perfect for each other. Welcome here to the wedding. We're gonna have a beautiful day. We love our gorgeous bride. Britt doesn't she look gorgeous? We can stop beautiful groom, Ben, How's that is it all right? Yeah? That's great.
Speaker 1: I was I was waiting for you to pull out on your jokes from the rollerdecks. I feel like you've mced a few weddings so far, so I thought you would have some good like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you don't really you don't realize this yet, but I just make stuff.
Speaker 1: Up as like I've noticed you this whole show jokes. I'm really glad you're going to be a part of it. But I do also have a little message here from from the girls stop from Ben Okay a Mitch.
Speaker 3: I hope you just said yes, because it would be a great honor for you to be part of our wedding. And MC you've been such a big part of Brid's life and one of her best friends, and you've been there for her when I have been able to be there in person. So there is no one that could do a better job. You're one of the funniest people I know, and you know your humor and your aura. Just imagine it's going to be an absolute crackers, a little bit more special.
Speaker 2: Beautiful years. It's a big years. I love you. Oh that's more. Oh no, you're playing the message second time.
Speaker 1: He did two takes in the industry eyes.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will. I don't know why that I do, I do?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: That's really sweet, So cure, I love you, brute. That's so much.
Speaker 1: It's going to be the wedding of the century.
Speaker 2: I got so much material. This is great. Is it going to be a celeb wedding? Because I want to play with the audience, audience interaction.
Speaker 1: You do you want to get the guest list beforehand.
Speaker 2: Son Krug is here, and of course she's here. All the materials that's flowing already.
Speaker 1: All right coming out. We've got five hundred dollars to give away. It's our little wins of the week from Chemis Warehouse. We don't want to know about the big stuff. We want to know what's that small little win you had this week that went unnoticed, because we're going to celebrate it here