Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Very well, it's still gonna be very soon. Soon we'll be giving away a holding car. It was going to be very soon, and then we found out he needs about thirty at least thirty thousand dollars worth of renovation. So the soon is being stretched out by the way I was told earlier. The paint job it takes six to eight weeks. No, come on, okay, we're going to have to give it away. And then they come back on the show in maga, your car's ready.
Speaker 3: Or we give it to him with the paint pilling.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 3: He's a voucher to go out.
Speaker 1: It's either that or that. It's like six eight weeks. I'm like, annam, is it a spray of car? All right? So here's a situation. Then on Monday then we took the holding car off one of you, Brad, that we want to restore and give away to one of you. It's a two thousand and two commodore. It does need an awful amount of work the other so we need help with that. I mean, we a new steering wheel, there's any one working wing mirror, there's no driver in passenger seat. We need those well. And the other thing we really is we want to restore it back to its era, so the early two thousands. So what do you think was on a car in the two thousands. It's amazing when you got someone suggested the red Do you remember the old crook lock, the steering locks, that big old thing. Can you still get, Christian? Try and find an original owner's handbook and operation manual for the glove box. I think the glove box is broken, Christian. You can get that work done. Heat's cheaper than that mate, that Pome guy who I don't try to rip you off. You can always trust an Englishman. Why don't we ever conned anyone around the world. He's right though, you always do need to get a second quote, Caz, good morning.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm nervous about being on the radio.
Speaker 1: Are you doing great?
Speaker 4: I think I've got the same car, Christian that my Sony is currently trying to sell.
Speaker 1: What a Commodore.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a two thousand and two V series Gold Commodore. It's got all the bits so it's got a great like it's not missing anything.
Speaker 3: So but how would you so, Phil if you took out the driver's seat and games.
Speaker 1: Us and the wing mirror and the passenger seat.
Speaker 4: Well, my son is trying to sell it as it is, so I don't.
Speaker 1: Think this is actually my So are we going to end up with two commodorees Hu's one as like in organ donor and to save it's older gifted brother, and then we give away the other one as the runners up price. It's a knack of old shell.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I was thinking because I was listening yesterday when the generous fella called up and donated a car, and I was trying to get through because I'm like the send car that my son's got.
Speaker 1: You, I wish you hadn't got through. We're always going to round. We're been stitched up rawly by that listener brand I've not heard from since Monday. By the way, he's laughing somewhere.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you I wish it got through too, because this car is just sitting on my land.
Speaker 1: If and I wonder you want to get rid of it? And how much is how much is your son selling it for?
Speaker 4: Well, there's looking to say thousand dollars three thousand he might you know, it's like aspects selling up more money but it might save Do we just money?
Speaker 3: Do we just give Brad's card back to him and take this one.
Speaker 1: We're not that bad an idea. Wouldn't be funny just to get it. Try driven back there overnight and he wakes up morning is like a dream.
Speaker 4: Well, I was thinking that you could get someone out to have a look at it, to make sure that it has got all the bits and pastes. And if it is something, you know, whichever cars in better condition, you can just use parts from one and use it in the other.
Speaker 1: This is good producing team. I like the idea of taking that back to no thank you, no thank you, and we'll take yours. Cas stay there.
Speaker 5: We get your details now, because yeah, we don't want accidentally to have two cars on our hands.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't even have one.
Speaker 1: All right, Kas stay there, Kelly, Good morning, Kelly. Yes, so, Kelly, welcome to the show. So I'll hold in Commodore from two thousand and two. What do you reckon we should do with it? What do we need you absolutely need in malays? Yes, yes, yes we do. We need one from the year two thousand and two. If anyone's got one, Kenny, that's a great idea. Thank you very much got a Shane now moner Shane. Gooday, guys, how are yeah? Good? So a car from the early two thousands, what does it have to have on it as well?
Speaker 4: You absolutely need a sticker of that cartoon guy peeing on a four lego.
Speaker 1: Jack's probably got some space somewhere. I remember remember that?
Speaker 4: Remember those?
Speaker 3: Was he the No Fear you know? Or did he look like the same logo as No Fear?
Speaker 4: No he was.
Speaker 1: He was actually a comic shrip character from the eighties for Calvin and Hobbs.
Speaker 3: I do remember this, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. It's iconic, wasn't it. You had forgotten about that?
Speaker 2: One of those on your backs on your back windscreen.
Speaker 1: I don't know where we get hold of one of those, Shane, great idea, how a nice week came? No worries? Go good to get the origin story two of that guy Caavin and Hobbs. Adam, good morning morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: You're good? Adam? Hom you having a good week? What do you reckon? We need on our holding or in it?
Speaker 2: I reckon I can help you out with everything, Christian. We see in parts have over one hundred thousand used or reclaim parts in stock right around Australia.
Speaker 1: We're also I'm on myees bagging for your help. We are so overright heads here. Can you really help? Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, We've got the wing we were in stock, We've got a transmission in stock. Can help me out with lots of things. And we're also part of the AMA group that's got one hundred and fifty panel shops around Australia and we'd be willing to help out with the paint job.
Speaker 1: Now how long really? I've been told six to eight weeks for the for the spray job to make it genuinely golden.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure we can get it done in a couple of weeks, isn't the bump?
Speaker 3: Us up the queue? Out of there we go?
Speaker 1: He Hello Moverside if you need your commodore done it And that'st got of weeks. It ain't being done. You get a call from one of the team in the next couple of days. Adam, this is brilliant, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: No worries, happy to help.
Speaker 1: So have you also got a drive, a seat, a steering wheel on a passenger seat and a glove box.
Speaker 2: They'll be harder to find, but I'm sure we can. We can look into trying to help where we can, where we can get those from too.
Speaker 1: We were even a meeting yesterday where one of the teams said to me and the pocket behind the drive, don't worry about that, all right, lit, we can't do it all right, So we're not sort of Martin school Sacy. We're up with the attention to detail.
Speaker 5: If we gave away the car, the winner's like, yes, yes, I want a car, and then they go, hang on a second, where's that pocket at the back of the driver seat so kids can put their stuff in there?
Speaker 1: Go on, guys, all right, Adam, give you company a plug? Thank you very much. Will we use your services.
Speaker 2: You are ACM Auto Pats and we're like added all around Australia And as I said, over one hundred thousand used and reclaim parts as well as new parts in stock.
Speaker 1: And what's the website people want to find out more.
Speaker 2: Www dot acmparts dot com dot.
Speaker 1: You Adam, thank you very much. We need your help. We can make this happen. This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast