Speaker 1: Tell you what I can smell. I can smell a good sense in the room with this.
Speaker 2: Is it this fake tamp?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's yeah, I think it's Bondai Sands body oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the studio with this.
Speaker 3: Now is the star of I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here and Now the last final episode, it's.
Speaker 2: Been the star. I was also on it.
Speaker 3: One of the stars if I'm a Slab, Get Me out of Here and Now. In the final episodes of Ossie Show, the new take on Jordy Show, it is the one and only Calum Whole.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Hello Callum, It's nice to see you again.
Speaker 5: I feel like, I mean, I didn't know you before I'm a slab and I feel like that's when Australia really stood up and took notice and fell in love with you collectively. First of all, have you missed me?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Secondly, what have you been after you? Since the Jungle?
Speaker 6: Life's just been absolutely bonker since the show. I've been literally here, there, everywhere, mainly preparing for for next year. I'm getting show in the works for next year. But in between that, like club appearance, says Bingo Nights and it's a mad nice yeah, because I'm used to be like from my first TV shows Love It, and I had like one demographic and I was just like young birds, right, So I would do past like clubs and stuff like that, restaurants whatever. But now since the Jungle, I've got like kids, I've got grannies. I've got everyone that wants to do like meet and greets and stuff. And I just fought the best way to meet all these grannies is being more nights.
Speaker 1: How do you meet it granny? Like, well, how does that work?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know, Like my instructions are so random, not like I could be dating flowers. I could be in a bakery and it could be like an old Doorris that's in the seventies.
Speaker 4: Like oh, I know you, you're the raight guy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like just things like that, you know. So I just slide capital on it and do like the meet and greets and stuff. So every weekend I'm in usually different cities and stuff doing that of stuff.
Speaker 2: How old would you date up?
Speaker 5: I say this because I recently read an article about these grannies from the UK that are going to all these different islands to date down.
Speaker 2: They're dating really really young guys.
Speaker 5: So now that you've got this new fan base, Like, what's your age limit for days?
Speaker 4: My age is like probably ten years. I've probably got ten years above.
Speaker 2: That's not even my age.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't undate me or I would?
Speaker 4: Did you to be.
Speaker 5: Brand because ten years up from callums only twenty only?
Speaker 4: Fix?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 7: I did read the articles at the time when you were in the jungle, because the two of you guys obviously were in there for quite a while, and there was this like series of articles that came out which was like callums ideal woman is yah hotly and I think we need to put the rumors to bed.
Speaker 2: Everyone is that the truth of where did that come from?
Speaker 4: I had where it came from. I don't know where it came from.
Speaker 6: I think it was because there was a snippet of us to chatting or something all like Damon straight in the Bachelor the scenes. But for me, yeah, I usually did older women actually, because after like, older women are a little bit more nurturing and they've got a little bit more experience, they've got a little bit more to offer. That's a key to a man's heart, you know, when you can cook and like just be Yeah.
Speaker 2: You just want someone to look after you.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to do that washing machine thing. I don't look like the machine to me. I've never washed my clothes in my life.
Speaker 2: I have a.
Speaker 7: Genuine question how was the experience of Imo Selecause I know that there were things in terms of like the food rations and then the challenges, and but you seem to particularly struggle with the food element.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it was. It was, without doubt, the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Like every day it was a struggle, and it was nothing but just the food. Like the food was killing me because I didn't have any energy to do anything. You know, everyone's trying to get up and do things if they're not doing challenges, you know, go to the waterfall and do games and stuff. I was that fatigued. I couldn't even get off my bed. I don't even know how I lasted that long because I wasn't even doing anything.
Speaker 4: I was just sleeping most of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How much weight did you look lose?
Speaker 6: I know, like a couple of weeks in second weekend, I think it was up to like all ten kilos twelve kilos in two weeks.
Speaker 1: You're muscly right, and you would eat the calories you'd eat in a day would be through the roof.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right, And that's how that's why I should to explain to to a lot of them in camp, you know, Like I was on over four and a half that was going in there, you know, so wow, my break my breakfast would be like triple what I would normally get in a whole day in the jungle.
Speaker 4: So it's just if you can't comprehend it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel sorry for the mummy girlfriend who has to like prepare that much food.
Speaker 2: That's a word.
Speaker 1: Girl, She's got to be mummy.
Speaker 3: She's got to also know how to cook get and us wash or dry it and look like britt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you've done quite a few reality TV shows now, and some of them have been dating obviously, do you do these with the intention of actually wanting to meet someone?
Speaker 6: You have to go in there with with the an awpen mind of you know, meeting some dyed like that is the whole premises of the shows.
Speaker 4: From my first ever show, like.
Speaker 6: I was at the point where I was like, I'm not looking for love, but I'm open to it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just feel like I'm too young to like fully settle down and it just yeah, I just I get bored. I've got commitment issues. I haven't seen a psychologist, yes, but I think if it continues down the path that is going down, I think I'm many to look into it.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: So we need to get a break when we come back, and to talk about Ozzie Shaw, which is our take on Jordy Shaw and you're in it. You're featuring in the last few episodes, Calum holes with this more with him after this on the pickup. Currently on our tellies is Ozzie Shaw getting a lot of talk in the press two girls.
Speaker 5: Well, it's this talk of it being like the most rowdy, wild off its head reality show that the Australia has ever seen. Callum the Man himself is on the show starting to not what was the experience, Like, is it actually the craziest thing you've ever done?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean from day one, from the morment I walked in there. Straight away, I was like, this is the most rogue I've seen in my life, Like, honestly, like it was crazy. Like there's no fi done with any of them. They are just like aussy through and through and they just love the party.
Speaker 7: Well you've seen Jeordi Shaw, right, so how does it level up?
Speaker 6: Like what is the comparison, Like I've seen slippets of Jeordi Shaw and I know that's wild, wild, but nothing will compare to these Aussies, like this particular group of Aussies, Like there's nothing that I've traveled most countries, I've partied, most most big clubs, and I've been in a lot of you know a party scene and I've just never experienced anything like it. They just like you could I could be so hungover the next day after the big night and like all the one is a piece of tors and they're hanging te quila like.
Speaker 7: And none of them worried about how they're gonna come across all the things that they do, Like, is it genuinely that uninhibited?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's They're just unhinge.
Speaker 6: They don't have any filter, but that's what makes it fun for everyone. Like filming, you have to go in there with that mindset. You can't be worried about how you can be perceived. You just got to be yourself and what will be will be. And I feel like some of them are encouraged by others because it's so wild, including myself. Yeah, I didn't expect myself to be as rogue as I was, But when you're throwing it by ten twelve other party goalers, you're going to be like that.
Speaker 2: So you because it's already been filming for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: When you come in, people have already made their relationships and their friendships and they know each other so well, then you're just blow in like a hurricane on your first night.
Speaker 2: What are we expecting like it?
Speaker 5: I've heard you say saying you taught this to me that you like to lip birds up?
Speaker 2: Did you lip What does it mean? How do you lip someone up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Lips and up. Yeah, like you're saying, like marking on and oh lips them on? Yeah, lips it up?
Speaker 4: Yea so old.
Speaker 2: So did you lips up?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: I didn't think I did, didn't till I watched the show today, So yeah, I definitely did.
Speaker 4: On the first fact that you lipped up, I forgot the whole thing. I can't remember any of it really.
Speaker 6: I was just yeah, I mean, I mean you know, like man's gonna do what man's gonna do.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I was definitely lift up on the first night.
Speaker 2: And must feel special. She must be really special watching that.
Speaker 4: In my mind.
Speaker 6: In my mind obviously I was I was only going for a cameo, so I wasn't gonna be for like an hour to drop a birthday cake off and be done with it, you know. But because it was so fun, I was like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, do they do STD tests on like during the cast, because like during the season, because you could give everyone sleeping together, surely stuff just spreads.
Speaker 6: No, you have to have you have to have tests. I think that's for every show across the board, even if it's just like.
Speaker 4: Deal and Nordy.
Speaker 2: I think you gonna have a.
Speaker 5: It's gonna callum, what's the most wild thing that we're going to see? Because I read some things there are there are people like doing these ween on each other and like yellow, Yeah, there's like what's it called, sorry, the waterfall?
Speaker 4: Yellow waterfall?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, like you can't pinpoint like the wireless moment because it's it is all purely carnage. But one that always sticks in my head is when everyone's beeing the Wins, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Men and women. So that's that's madness, you know.
Speaker 1: Wow, I can't wait to watch.
Speaker 7: Are there any reality TV shows that you're like, I just would not do that.
Speaker 6: I said that for The Jungle and I did that, so yeah, I mean there's not really a reality TV show I wouldn't do. I'm open to try and everything because it's always a new experience and you meet such amazing people no matter what.
Speaker 4: The show is.
Speaker 7: Golden Bachelor's coming up. We know that you're like older women, so sign you.
Speaker 4: Up for that one as well.
Speaker 7: Golden Bachelors like for old people, Go Night twenty six is.
Speaker 3: Not the Golden Yeah, bingle birds date them, stick to golden showers, I think, Callum Hoole.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just want to say, do you do you now? You've done a few dating shows. I know you want to do more, but do you want to fall in love? Is there a lucky girl out there that you're actually going to settle down with soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Potentially. I mean I can't put my finger on it. Yeah, I think I'm still young. But if it happens, it happens. I'm not actively looking to to like fully settle down, like it's not me.
Speaker 4: I get bored.
Speaker 1: Do you know it's gonna come, It's gonna creep up on.
Speaker 4: You, that's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the thing is for me, I want to meet some once I've done like all the stuff that I want to do and like travel and so forth. But I don't want to meet somebody when I'm that old where I haven't had those experiences with my partner as well. So it's like a fine line, you know, I want to meet somebody at a younger age, so I can't actually go and travel have experiences before that family life because I want to like meet somebody goes straight into a family life and then like that's it.
Speaker 4: I have nothing but like a family. Will you this one?
Speaker 3: You need to stop going to bingo then, because you're going to find that at bingolumhole?
Speaker 1: Was he sure? Get it now? Stream it where you can. Thanks for coming on the pick up.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, guys,