Speaker 1: The segment you guys have all been waiting for. Huh what got stuck in? I've never heard of anything more outrageous.
Speaker 2: This isn't the one I've been waiting for, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Let me set up where this came from.
Speaker 3: There's a man in Arizona in the USA who is going a bit bonkers online at the moment for what he found inside of him that has been in there for twenty six years.
Speaker 1: Have listened.
Speaker 4: I was a kid playing with my legos, and I don't know, I just thought maybe I could just stick it in my nose, now, mind you. I said that was when I was about six years old. Today, I was blowing my nose in the shower and lo and behold, I blew out a Lego dot that has been in my nose for at least twenty six years. I can breathe out of the side of my nose now, and it's fantastic. I haven't been able to do that since I was a child.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Would have been so stickd It's like a vintage piece of Lego. The lego is almost as old as humage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Was it stuck in theresde?
Speaker 5: How did you know I sneeze it out or like, do you know my daughter Marley, she's five. When she was three months old, I brushed too close past a rosebush when she was in a carrier and she got a rose thorn in her thigh and it is still there to this day, five years old. You can see it under the skin that she has this little black rose thorn that's there.
Speaker 1: And I've taken to the doctors.
Speaker 5: And they were like, leave it. We could pick it out. It's going to hurt the more than what like good it is, just leave it in there. Wow, So she's got a little rose in her I mean I worked in a hospital for thirteen years, so I was a diagnostic radiographer.
Speaker 1: We've seen some things inside people.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm the person that when something gets stuck in someone, I need to find it, Like that's literally my job to see where it is and what it is. And I can tell you the things that I have seen stuck inside people.
Speaker 1: What does create? What's the number one? What's the wildest thing you found inside of here? Okay, I'll give you three things that are all very different.
Speaker 3: Number one, A lot of things go in the butt right to rattle off af you a toilet brush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, checks out.
Speaker 2: I can say that.
Speaker 1: No, the Bristolian, you're kidding the Bristolian. There's no pleasure in.
Speaker 3: A pool ball.
Speaker 6: Ball?
Speaker 1: How is it going to come out.
Speaker 3: A bit of But this is the thing, was they don't come out. That's why they're in the vacuue.
Speaker 2: Is that's actually how it works?
Speaker 1: Yeah, seeing cars deodorant.
Speaker 3: Like, there are so many things I've seen things that I actually can't even talk about here.
Speaker 2: Laura's called Hey Laura, I have not called this is Laura Burn using not an alias? What got stuck in you? Or did you find something stuck in someone?
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, it wasn't me or someone that I worked with a bug stuck in her? It was someone else. She had a bug stuck in her ear, a little tiny bug, and she didn't know what it was until she went to the doctors and they're like, yeah, you've got a bug stuck in you. And she could hear it moving and making my little sounds. And I think it goes in your ear when you're sleeping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 2: Everyone's wearingen again again, what did you get stuck in?
Speaker 7: Nowt So it didn't get such a meal. I was in the hospital recovering from an ankle surgery and I had come out and there was this lady opposite me, and she had her hand off in like a sling, and she had cactus spikes, like full grown cactus pikes in her wrist. But niad never gotten a cactus in her but she had lots of cactus plants in her hound. And get this, like three months prior to the surgery, Like when I was there, she had one night where she was she had a couple of drinks and she was dancing around her apartment and she thinks she might have like fleeped one of them, but it didn't go in like you know, you'd know. It was like a huge cactus spike went in and like it came up as like a little slinter. There was like five cactus spikes that had grown inside her wrist. And I don't feel like many people know about this.
Speaker 1: What an interesting story. Good for her.
Speaker 2: Well, people will put anything inside.
Speaker 1: Them, be careful, voluntarily and involuntarily the people pay.
Speaker 2: Next on the show, it is back, returning triumphantly after a six week hiatus, Mitch's pitch return Some of the ideas I have for this show get scrapped on the cutting room floor.
Speaker 1: Mitch really does have some questionable ideas.
Speaker 2: The girls allow me to pitch my segments for this show every seven weeks, and it's happening next. And let me say it, if you ever had if you ever flew downstairs as a kid, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna love this next. If you ever flew downstairs, we'll hear about it after this.
Speaker 3: The pick up