Speaker 1: Hi guys, and welcome back to another episode of Batch Uncut. We're doing things a little bit different today. We're giving you two parts. That's because the Bachelor is the gift that keeps on giving, and they will not stop giving us episodes, which some nights we wish they would.
Speaker 2: But oh, we'll come here with Maddie Jay.
Speaker 3: I mean you're going to just did the whole episode by yourself? Or what do I chop liver over here?
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, I'm so stuck with you at the moment. And we do everything together. Lockdown's been enjoyed.
Speaker 3: I mean, we sleep together. I mean, we've raised kids. It's just a nightmare, isn't it? All Right? So the way this is gonna work, we're gonna split the episode into two. You're with me, Laura Burne.
Speaker 2: And this is part one. Thank you for coming, Thank you.
Speaker 3: For clarifying for anyone who was like, well, what part am I on right now?
Speaker 2: It says it in the title.
Speaker 3: This is part one, and this is going to be our interview with our favorite Horny Bogin. Yes, you guessed it, that's Sierra.
Speaker 1: We thought we'd give you a little treat today, and what better treat than give you a woman who on National TV said that her spirit animal is a koala because she likes to sleep and has definitely had comitia. Now, let me just say so many of you guys in the Facebook group asked us to get Sierra on for an interview. She is just as funny in real life as what she is on the show, but there are so many more layers to Sierra. She is far more vulnerable and I think that there was a lot more depth to who she is as a person than what we got to see on the actual show. Unfortunately, it didn't suit her character and it didn't.
Speaker 2: Make the edit.
Speaker 3: We asked her all that hard hitting questions like did she actually have a kiss with Jimmy? Did she find any of the crew attractive? What was the hardest part of the Bachelor? And my favorite question, what would be her perfect date?
Speaker 1: My favorite question was the one that we didn't get to see, and that was what did she have planned at that cocktail party before she left? When she approached Jimmy and she was like, I have something special planned for you, and we never got to see it. That was the true tragedy of that episode.
Speaker 3: So enjoyed this interview with Sierra, And just a reminder that the recaps of episode ten, eleven, and twelve are in Part two, which will be in your podcast library right now.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the interview.
Speaker 1: We have our favorite Horny Bogan who last week sadly she left the Batch Mansion, and she left the Batch Mansion so that she could come all the way over and speak to us. We have Sierra on the podcast here today. Sierra, Welcome to Life on cart Thanks.
Speaker 4: Guys, longtime listener, first time caller.
Speaker 3: Hey, how are you feeling? Are you upset? Are you emotional?
Speaker 4: I am pretty stoked.
Speaker 5: I was just pretty pleased with both my entrance and my exit, and I'm happy that.
Speaker 4: You guys loved me so much.
Speaker 5: And I'm speaking to you because I'm a massive fan, so it's always good.
Speaker 1: From the moment that you levitated onto the red carpet on the very first night we were there, we stand a Horny Bogan queen. But thank you so much for taking time to come and do this today. I think that everybody goes into the show having an expectation of what the experience is going to be like. What was the most surprising part about your experience?
Speaker 2: On the show.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think perhaps the amount of downtime that you have, because you do kind of chill in the mansion quite a lot, and I think you do go a little bit stir crazy sometimes.
Speaker 3: How did you occupy your time then, Sierra.
Speaker 5: I definitely didn't exercise much. I think I excised about twice, and I was like, I'm going to go in there, I'm going to get so friggin ripped when I come out, I'm going to have like twelve abs.
Speaker 4: And I literally sat on my ass and ate more teases pretty much the entire time. It were like the Lound Room Bandits.
Speaker 5: It was like Steph Stevie, Laura and I always hogged the TV watching like Marvel movies and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: People really kind of do like divide and conquer. You either walk in there and you become like an exercise addict, or exactly that you go a total because it's really uninspiring on your down days. And I think that depending on what your experience is like with the Bachelor, you either get a lot of time with him or you don't get very much time at all, and you don't really get a lot of face time with the Bader. So what we saw review, did you get more time with Jimmy than what we actually saw on screen?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had quite a lot of really good chats with Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Actually, I spoke to him probably at every single cocktail party except for two.
Speaker 4: I was quite vulnerable, I think I was.
Speaker 5: I'm quite I'm a pretty big softy I think deep down, I don't think people kind of see that because I'm obviously the crazy one.
Speaker 4: So I had quite a few good conversations.
Speaker 5: I think maybe they just didn't make the cut because I don't think it suited my character, perhaps, but I actually got to know him pretty well.
Speaker 3: How many times did you guys kiss.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I just plant one of my cheek you well, I just tried to try and put those ones on him.
Speaker 4: None, Unfortunately, I know. It's devastating.
Speaker 2: My heart is breaking for you, Sarah.
Speaker 1: But we were curious because we feel like there's been a couple of kisses that have been edited out of the season thus far. So we were like, well, well, well, I want to know where the loose lips have been. But Sirah, I have a few questions about, like what happens inside the house and what happens when the cameras are not rolling. So for us, the biggest dramas that would arise when the cameras weren't rolling usually revolved around food. For example, like the girls would fight over who ate all the salmon's or who ate all the avocados in the house. What was some of the squabbles that happened in the house and behind closed doors.
Speaker 4: It's pretty funny the whole food situation.
Speaker 5: So we obviously get to make her own shopping list and we get like a car shopping broad in a couple of times a week.
Speaker 4: I was known as like the batch Mansion bin Chicken.
Speaker 5: Because I never I never cooked a single dinner. I honestly, hand on heart. I was there for about six weeks and.
Speaker 4: I just kind of like stroll around the kitchen watch make it. You know, okay, green curry? Do you want someone to do?
Speaker 5: So there was never any fights about that. There was always heats of chocolate and stuff like that. I think the biggest thing was probably us talking the TV. We just lived there like we were just the most inactive bunch. So yeah, definitely TV hogs, not sorry about.
Speaker 2: It, and taking up the prime real estate. What do you, what did you guys fight about.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually think when it comes to food, I think our season of Bachelorette, like four or five years ago is the reason why they're so strict now in that budget because we used to order like t bone steaks every day and like we'd only eat half of it and the rest of it would end up in the bin. So for us, like it was like the golden days where money was no issue. But I think it's changed a lot now.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: Actually, Crake zero's we used to smash through those, and people were really selfish. They'd put like one or two in the fridge for themselves, and I used to always take them.
Speaker 4: And be like, where the fuck is my coke zero?
Speaker 5: I put it in the fridge myself, And that's what you get for being selfious, So I always do it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's so hard you go from like living on your own or living like in your normal environment to living with twenty four girls, and some of the girls have never ever lived out of home before, they've never lived with other people, and you're putting all these clashing personalities together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was definitely a pantry Nazi. I think it was Maddie. She used to arrange the pant when she liked to have it really like in certain things in specific areas, and if you went and screwed around with her pantry, you'd hear about it.
Speaker 3: There was an episode. It was just before you left and at the cocktail party, you kind of made an announcement that you had something planned for Jimmy. And we saw you make that announcement to Jimmy, but we never actually saw what happened. Can you shed any light on what your big plan was?
Speaker 2: We were robbed, We're still being robbed. I know I haven't slept a night since I saw.
Speaker 5: A few tweets and stuff like that about people wanting to know what I had planned. And I think in hindsight, I actually heat Some people went all out at the cocktail parties, and none of it was shown, so I wouldn't ever bothered. So I never actually got to what a waste of time and energy r eye.
Speaker 4: So I never got to actually do.
Speaker 5: It because Jimmy was on omission that night to speak to people about certain things that were said at the dinner party.
Speaker 4: But I had a funny idea me being witty, So I had a bucket.
Speaker 5: Like like a silver pail, and I was going to do a bucket list, So I had written down my bucket list things, and then Jimmy was going to do his and.
Speaker 4: On mine number nine and ten.
Speaker 5: So nine was kiss Jimmy and ten was take a photo a day three year. So I had a polaroid camera hidden under like a couch cushion or something like that, and I was gonna turn around Jimmy could read mine.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, so do you want to.
Speaker 5: Tick one of these off of the list tonight Jimmy, And the assumption would be that he would think that I wanted to kiss, but then I would kind of bring up the camera into his vision like well what were you thinking, and obviously would make him feel really uncomfortab because he would have thought I wanted to.
Speaker 4: Kiss him and his expense, so no, I did. The kids just wanted a polaroid.
Speaker 3: How were your emotions with Jimmy at this point? Like, is Jimmy someone who would be the kind of guy that you would normally chase in everyday life.
Speaker 4: Probably not.
Speaker 5: I don't think there was ever any kind of romantic spark. I think I'm obviously being a massive, tall, horny bogan. I like trades. I like guys with like callouses on their hands, that kind of stink. I think he's really a bit too goosh for me. So no, yeah, there was never really any kind of vibe unfortunately, but me having a huge ego like I do, it's still not nice when even though you don't like him, he doesn't like you back. It's like, why don't you like me? Don't like you, but why don't you like me? You like all these other girls instead of me, So that was a bit of a bummer for me.
Speaker 3: I guess, being a horny bogan. Then as soon as you exited, did you jump straight back into the dating scene.
Speaker 4: Well, no, we can't have the.
Speaker 5: Apps whilst it's all happening, because it'd be kind of weird if you're on a dating show and you're on the dating app.
Speaker 4: But I actually did reinstall Hinge last night.
Speaker 2: Well I can.
Speaker 4: Confirm they're all still the same people.
Speaker 5: Ghost gosted, you, gosted you, You goes with me, goes with me, goes with me, goes with me.
Speaker 4: So it's a bit disappointing.
Speaker 2: So I have a question on our season.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, I guess, like people don't realize, but the bachelor's kind of run on like an idea of Stockholm syndrome, Like not in a creepy way, but in like a really healthy way. Yes, so you really only have the bachelor to pay attention to. But on our season, we had this waiter. His name was Derek, and he was pretty hot, and all the girls, every time Derek would come over, there were like, oh, like, there's another man in the room, and it kind of just became this like, Oh, there's someone else that gives him attention to.
Speaker 3: Don't tell Matt I hated Derek. Derek get him off set.
Speaker 2: Derek got fucking fired. So Derek got fired. One day, he just stopped coming to the cocktail parties. Was there anybody in like in and around that.
Speaker 1: The other girls were all you yourself when you weren't getting any attention from Jimmy, were like, oh, that cameraman's looking all right.
Speaker 2: Oh that soundy. You know what, in another life, maybe he would be pretty good too.
Speaker 4: Maybe there are some of the girls looking pretty hot to me. By the end. To be honest, our cattail wad.
Speaker 1: You guys can't you can't see this, but Sierra is scissoring her fingers right now.
Speaker 2: It's great entertainment.
Speaker 4: Everyone our head hot tel Water was.
Speaker 5: Gay and we did flirt up a storm with him. He was actually the best. There was definitely a couple of hot camera guys. There was definitely a hot social media dude that came in towards the end. But I've watched enough Bachelor's know that you don't let anyone know that you find them hot, otherwise you're going to be thrown straight onto the bus.
Speaker 1: So do yeah, you do not talk about it, do not pass go. That was exactly what happened on our season.
Speaker 2: Poor Derek.
Speaker 1: I think he got the chot, but everyone for a little while there was like, oh, that man is saucy, and then he was out as soon as he came in. Mattie Jay had his way with that one. Talk to me a little bit about the drama that we've been seeing happening and unfolding in the house. Now, is it and was it as toxic as what it's looking on TV? Or is it being drummed up a little bit with the editing to make it seem, you know, more impactful. Obviously, we're making a TV show at the end of the day. Has to be the cliffhanger, and there has to be the drama between the girls. Was that there is it a little bit manufactured?
Speaker 4: I think that.
Speaker 5: Some things definitely are a little bit worse than they come across on the show, and I think some things aren't.
Speaker 4: Anywhere near as bad as they come across on the show.
Speaker 5: Things are definitely emitted, things are definitely cut and changed.
Speaker 4: I guess that's just the reality of it.
Speaker 5: And I think people don't see that, then they're probably lacking some serious intelligence.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, like you are stuck in a house.
Speaker 5: With so many women, there's so much estrogen, and you know, you don't have your phones, you're in your bubble, You're focused on one person and your life is basically them. So one thing that would normally you just brush off in the real world, you can't escape it, and it's so amplified and because it does have quite a psychological impact on you, and I didn't realize how much of an impact it would have on me until I went in there.
Speaker 4: But it's just really hard to just get over.
Speaker 5: Things, and things just really do upset you. So definitely was drama. Would it be as bad in our real lives, probably not.
Speaker 1: And I think one of the big things that we have sort of said many times Britain and I we talk about it all the time on the podcast, is that this idea that when you do emit something, you can kind of change a storyline, or you can make something you can skew us someone's perception, you know, And I think that when we are very complex sentient beings, we are multifaceted. So many different things happen, and also so many things that happen that aren't actually on screen as well, because you spend so much time with these girls in downtime. You know, there's no filming and recording most nights almost evenings, so you have dinner times together, you have a lot of time where you've got one on one together, and it's sometimes really hard to capture everything that's happening in a really true and authentic way because there's only so much of it that's shown on the actual TV show and they're making it.
Speaker 2: They're making a show.
Speaker 1: It's a one hour episode correct or a two hour episode. If we're going to talk about Thursday Night, I.
Speaker 4: Wonder if the Duble episode is happening, because I'm not on there anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just like, get rid of there.
Speaker 1: We've let me see nothing about our horny boat.
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm going to have a punt on this season or The Bachelor, And I was hoping that you could give me a couple of tips on who you think is going to end up with jim at the end. Who should I put my money on?
Speaker 1: Well, no, I want to ask a different question because I think you know obviously there's been some time since the filming happened, when you left the show, when Jimmy was like see you later, Sayonara, who did you think at that point it was going to be Jay?
Speaker 5: I just like Jay is such a nice person. I know that your money is on j Maddie because its matty j J I have.
Speaker 3: I'm yet to commit any name, my name, I'm yet to commit any money, but you reckon is she is? She one hundred percent in? Am? I am I committing to this? Am I going to put some money down?
Speaker 2: We're trying to say for a house deposit. Don't encourage him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she is just such a legend. Like the way you see her on TV is just her. She's super nice, she has time for everyone, she's got nice things to say about people, like she's just fun and down to earth, Like I couldn't speak more highly of someone, So I.
Speaker 4: Hope it's her.
Speaker 1: We're Matt, Yeah, we've We've definitely divided on who we think is coming first and second and third on this. We like, these are the things that we fight about and debate in our household. It's really healthy, Siarah. What was one of the most challenging parts of the whole experience? No sex, Yes, just meditate and masturbate.
Speaker 2: That's what you do in the house, right.
Speaker 5: That was actually a really big downfall of mine, as not bringing in a vibrator to the manch and I just didn't think i'd be allowed one for some reason. It's parry why I was so pissed off all the time They.
Speaker 1: They check your bags, you know, when you first got in, they check your bags to make sure you haven't brought in any contraband just imagining one time then going through and being like, oh, a vibrator, lovely, you can keep that, but we're taking a mobile phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, a big old bag of Nick's. I think it was just the embarrassment I didn't bring one, but I was just really like, yeah, I just need to rub one out. Clearly, that would have been so pissed off all the time. I just cried like every day.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I think you're getting a single date with jimm Obviously got me down as well because of the old ego, not because I wanted a single date with Jimmy to explore our connection, but because I wanted my own entire episode.
Speaker 3: But surely now being on the show, I think a lot of people are falling in.
Speaker 2: Love with you.
Speaker 3: You must have so many trads out there trying to slip into your dms on your Instagram.
Speaker 4: I don't have my Instagram back yet, so oh I know.
Speaker 5: I'm like, so they to prevent trolling, and I'm totally like on board with the whole situation because I've obviously got a fake profile to like stalk myself and on the batch page and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So there is like a lot of really negative comments and you kind of get.
Speaker 5: Used to it, but at first it's a massive shock to the system, Like trolling.
Speaker 4: It's actually so horrible.
Speaker 5: All these people calling me like, you know, revolting and saying like a man and stuff like that, Like it's actually really mean, so I think it's like a really good thing that they're taking over our accounts, but deleting our messages totally cool. But can you just like check them first and if it's a hot guy, can you leave it for.
Speaker 4: When I get back. I've just been rejected on TV. I need some love.
Speaker 2: They're doing your dirty that's what they're doing.
Speaker 3: If there are any trades out there listening right now.
Speaker 1: I mean, we have a huge trading demographic of our listenership, Like it would surprise you. I would say at least one percent of people listen to this who are tradees.
Speaker 3: Well, you never know, that may be a guy right now in Melbourne thinking this is my dream girl, this is who I want to spend the rest of my life with. If he's listening, Sierra, what would be the ideal dream day that you should be taken on?
Speaker 5: I mean, like pre covid, I'll walk around the parks now as good as it's going to get right now. Maybe some hand holding, although we can't with our one point five meters social distancing. So look, I am big a fan of eating, so really do enjoy food and wine. But yeah, just wait a couple of weeks guys at swepo on Instagram if you'd like to find me otherwise, I'm on hinge, so just set your distance large enough for it to reach Melbourne and find me.
Speaker 2: You are the absolute best.
Speaker 1: We are very sad that you are no longer gracing our screens. We hope that you one day, maybe you're the Bachelorette, and then we can see you do this all over again. But thank you so much for taking the time today, and thank you for being a part of the podcast. Honestly, the show is not going to be the same without you.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for having me. Honestly, it's just such a blessing. I love you guys so much. Like I actually could have cried when Lauren told you that I was going to be on this week with you, so like.
Speaker 2: Was ah fuck, oh probably got Laura bets. Now you hang up
Speaker 4: The b