Speaker 1: I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Combomb Merry people. They've been having conversations and telling stories on this land for thousands of years, and we show our gratitude and respect for their contribution to our environment and culture. This is Rise and Conquer, the podcast where we strive to become the highest version of ourselves through curious conversations, healthy mindsets, laughter, connection, and a deep desire to evolve. I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson. Join me as we explore parenthood, business, manifestation, and so much more. It's positive, it's practical, and it's about putting you in the driver's seat of your own life. Are you ready? Hello, and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Potty.
Speaker 2: If this is your first.
Speaker 1: Time listening, welcome, I am so glad you're here, and anyone new to the potty, I just want to introduce our gorgeous residence, psychic Andrea. She has such a special connection to the Rise and Conquer community and every time she's on, her readings are so powerful, so spot on and just exactly what I need to hear in that moment today. Andrea is bringing us a beautiful love message from your angels, a reading just for you. Every time I do this, I just feel so guided, so supported, and honestly like the universe is just giving me a big, warm hug. So I know you guys are going to feel the same. Enjoy this episode.
Speaker 2: Hello, my honeys, it is Andrea here and we are back for another reading. I hope you all are having a beautiful start to your year twenty twenty five. Today we're going to do a reading from your angels. I feel like we're needing a little bit of support, a little bit of love from something that is like outside of ourselves. So this message will be a love letter from your angels. It can be like if you don't resonate with angels, it can be your spirit guides or spirit team. But just know that it's something that is wanting to support you and is looking out for you, and it is almost like your spiritual sidekick. So we're gonna split the group up into three. If you haven't done this before or if you're not really sure on how these readings work, I will take you through three different groups and you are to intuitively pick one or like if you feel like you have symbolism that is connected to an individual group, then that's also a little bit of a sign that that group is for you. And then just trust the messages that follow through Today, I'm going to be using a Tarot deck and also an oracle deck to get a combination of messages from your angels in a really loving and supporting way.
Speaker 3: So take a minute. We've got three groups.
Speaker 2: Our first group will be a rose, our second group will be a palm tree, and our third group will be a seashell. Take a minute connect with those different energies. If you can't visualize, just pick from one to three and figure out which group is right for you. Can also puse the audio at any time if you feel like you need a little bit of time to figure out which group is for you, but please don't overthink it. And if you're feeling called to one or more of those groups, just listen to the whole thing. Okay, my loves, let's start for our first group. For the Rose group, I'm just gonna shuffle the cards, so I'm gonna take a minute to connect, so you may hear me shuffling, and I'll let you know what is coming through as we go along for the sake of people that are curious. We're just going to be reading upright for Taro and upright for Oracle. What is a message for Wow, we've already got one card.
Speaker 3: My Rose group. You might be my little witches.
Speaker 2: Okay, a message from love message from the angels for my Rose group. Wow.
Speaker 3: The cards are so active.
Speaker 2: As soon as I came into the studio and held one of my decks, it started to be a very active straightaway. So they've been waiting. Okay, cool, Interesting, we got some potentially tough load from your angels, but in like the most beautiful way. So I've got your tarot cards and we have the first card that came through was the High Priestess. The second card that came through was the Queen of Swords, so you guys could also be air signs. That's Libra Gemini or Aquarius. And then the final card was Seven of Swords. That's where the tough love comes in a little bit. Okay, now I'm gonna shuffle for your Oracle cards. A love message from my Rose Groups Angels please.
Speaker 3: Coo, okay, one more card please?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 2: Okay, honeys. So the first card so we've got. Also, does it bring you peace and rignite your desires?
Speaker 3: So let's kind of look at.
Speaker 2: This as a whole. We have five cards altogether, and let me kind of figure out what they want to tell us or what your little love message from your angel is. Okay, So first of all, they're kind of saying, like, you have such strong intuition and strong discernment, don't let anyone's second guests set stay strong in your inner knowing and stay strong to your visions. Some of you are very very good at having a lot of foresights, so being able to see your path in the future. This can be for others but also yourself, and it's so important to use that for yourself and for your own potential. The High Priestess is saying, like you do know, like you could be feeling really connected to your angels and your spiritual team. So a lot of these messages that I'm saying today, they're kind of telling me, she your owny knows this, but like it's nice to hear it, probably in a different voice. Sometimes when we get the guidance or tapped into like our spiritual side, when we need guidance, it's kind of in our own internal monologue, and it can be we can argue with ourselves, So sometimes it's nice to hear it in a different voice, in a different way. And I definitely feel like that's what they're trying to do. It different audio for you to hear these messages, even though that you probably already know this about yourself, but you're very in tuned and you're very tapped into your spiritual side. You could also have strong lineage, so this could be something that's passed down from mothers or grandparents or like family history of that, and it's kind of saying, yeah, this is kind of coming through for you. This year could actually be a year that you feel really connected to your spiritual gifts. I think intuition is like something that we can tap into like throughout our lives, and your angels saying that they're going through a period where they're feeling more connected and more tapped in and they're able to can see the lesson before it's happening and they get to choose if they want to partake in that lesson. Right, So you've got really strong intellect as well, which is balancing out your spiritual mind.
Speaker 3: So you've got strong strong, strong, strong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like a Queen of Swords is like a really she's a queen that has a game plan and she can see her future. She can line it up and she knows the steps that she needs to take.
Speaker 3: Match with the High Priestess. It's also like.
Speaker 2: Trusting and removing some of the anxiety because sometimes the I guess the flip of the coin. With the Queen of Swords, she can be a bit in her head too much, but when she's paired with the High Priestess, it's like getting into your body and like trusting and supporting yourself. So they're saying, like she has the beauty of both. So they are encouraging you to remember these parts of yourself, getting comfortable with these parts of yourself. I do think that you may be going through a period of like questioning these parts of yourself. And this is why it's coming through as your love letter from your angels, because they're saying, even when you are questioning these parts, it's always there. It's never lost. It's just maybe a little bit quieter, but you can trust yourself to bring that out a little bit more. The Seven of Swords is an interesting card. This is where they're like showing me a little bit of tough love. Seven of Swords is a card of like, we need to be honest. There is an air of dishonesty around you. It can be so one connected to you. It can also be like we're not being honest with ourself in a situation or something right, It's gonna be a slightly different depending on like where you are, what's going on. But all they really really wanting me to emphasize and that all that is really important is like, don't let anyone knock you off your pedestal. When it comes to Queen of Swords and high priests, a good gauge is if someone's like making you second guess your vision or second guess even your personal power. They're saying, use your discernment and trust in those feelings and maybe take a little maybe take two steps back or just maybe even like step into backing yourself, depending on what you're feeling comfortable in the moment. You know you do have strong discernment and you can trust yourself to make good decisions. They're really really highlighting that. For some of you, I think it's about a connection. For others, I think it's about a work situation because the oracle cards that are supporting your love message today are does it bring you peace? So does it bring you peace? This oracle card I feel like is about a connection. I feel like it's a romantic connection, and of course, like relationships, they do go through their cycles. But like anythink, if it's in a period of termol for too long, it's like, well, it's is it affecting your mental health? Is it making you feel like you're not the Queen of Swords, that you're not the high Priestess, And then like protecting or putting parameters in so you can feel confident in your own energy and in your own space, and even just asking yourself, does this person does this situation bring me peace? Or is it bringing me more of the Seven of Swords energy? Like they're not trusting and like needing discernment for the others. With this reignite your desires, I would say, like where can we add a bit of secret source, like a bit of spice into our day to day? And typically I feel like that's with what if we're just feeling like we're kind of in the race a little bit too much and it's like we're kind of figuring out like what is like having a little bit of a crisis of like what is it all about?
Speaker 3: What is it all worth? They're kind of saying, your.
Speaker 2: Angels wanting you to how can you bring a little bit of passion into your day to day? Where do you think that we can tweak it? If you feel like you know, you're not going to do a crazy leap and a jump towards anything to like outside of your comfort zone, that's okay. But they're saying, like making sure that even in like the day to day, like adding a bit of adding a bit of excitement and desire and passion. And this can be within a project and it doesn't have to be monetized, so you don't need to like start a business or anything like that.
Speaker 3: But you could be like, oh, I've.
Speaker 2: Always wanted to do boxing, or I've always wanted to do pottering, Like I feel pottering ceramics, like I always feel like I'd be really good at that. And I maybe watch like some Instagram reels of girls doing like creative stuff, and I'm like, yeah, that's saying like it do the thing that you feel excited and see other people doing it and maybe have a little bit of envy, but they're saying like, no, they can do that too, and a bit of fun. Life is meant to be lived. It's not meant to be just working, especially if it's working and you're feeling bored or you're feeling a bit lackluster. So your angels are definitely saying that you're ready to have a little bit more peace in your life, and you're ready to have a bit more excitement and a bit more fun. So, my loves, I hope you enjoyed your love message from your angels. We are now heading on to our next group, which is Palm Trees. So if you choose Palm Trees, this is a message from your angels. I'm just going to clear the deck. I just tapped twice so to get rid of the last group's energy. Okay, can you please give me a message from the angels for my Palm Tree group. Please message from my love message from the Angels.
Speaker 3: Hello, I've got the two cards out already. I can see one of them.
Speaker 2: Message for my Palm Trees, Love message from the Angels.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, So we got our three cards. Oh my independent Queen's Okay.
Speaker 3: I love this for you guys.
Speaker 2: So we have for our tarot cards, we have the Full the King of Pentacles and also the Nine of Pentacles, which is money, money, money and strong new beginnings. But let's do our oracle cards for my palm trees. I love message from my palm trees angels, please.
Speaker 3: Would go through? Perfect? Let's her look.
Speaker 2: Oh we get message through dreams, marraor spells and money words.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your love message from your angels is actually very very sweet. They are like hyping you up big time. They're saying they're so proud of you with how you are healing your money wounds. This is definitely like you're coming into an era of being really financially independent, financially secure and like free from like burdens and stresses, which what a fun time. If you're feeling like, oh, I don't feel this right now, they're just saying, like, trust yourself. You've done so much hard work, Like even if it's not exactly where you want to be from where you've previously been, Like the work that you have done up until this point is it's crazy, like it's exponential, like there's so much growth. So they're kind of saying like really be proud of yourself, proud of what you've done with your finances and with your money. King of Pentacles, King of Money. I always kind of see him as like the king. He's like there's an out of all the tarot cards.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: He is on his money game, and regardless that he's a king, it's just kind of showing like more the hierarchy in Tarro. So they're saying that this is a really secure energy. It's also really good for your mental health. Abundance is like one of those things where it's more of a feeling versus what is in the bank account. But because we have the Nine of Pentacles here too, that's showing me like significant growth with your personal finances. Like we're feeling more independent, we're feeling more secure, Like we're feeling like we can trust ourselves with money. We've definitely healed some money wounds. Your angels are saying, wow, look how far far you've come. Maybe we're also breaking out of like family family dynamics or family maybe like this is something that was always a thing and now it's not a thing for you, and it's not by accident. It's because you've actively done some healing or done some subconscious work around. So you could have done some meditations, you could have done Yeah, you could have just been like calling yourself out when it comes to finances, or you could have just been like fed up with like what your previous financial situation was. And your angels are very very proud and very excited for what this new beginning is going to open up for you. They're also saying like you don't need to know because you've done a lot of hard work already and maybe also done a lot of forecasting and a lot of planning. They're kind of saying like right now, they're wanting to let you know that you do have a new beginning and you can just kind of trust in the process and take each step as it comes. The full card is a beautiful card of being like naive, but in the best way possible, like feeling supported, knowing yourself, like knowing what is for you and what is not for you, and.
Speaker 3: Just like going by the vibes.
Speaker 2: Basically, like if opportunity comes up, it's like you'll know, oh, yes or no pretty quickly if it's a yes, Like you don't need to know too far ahead in the future. If it's something that is right up your alley, or if it's something that makes sense for you in the moment, it's something to like lead you to a new adventure or to other possibilities. And the beautiful thing about the full card is it's the new beginning, like you're yet to pave the future. It's like something that happens on the go, and it's a really beautiful energy to be in. It's actually like a bit of a soul lesson. So your angels are kind of telling me that she's like ready for a soul or you're ready for like a soul lesson. To not kind of know too much in advance, because like this is a different season that you're in, and it's one that your nervous system is loving. It's still going to bring you abundance. Abundance may look different, but it's still going to feel really good. What else would these oracle cards?
Speaker 3: You could also be really getting some dreams.
Speaker 2: Your angels are kind of telling me that they are trying to send you words of wisdom through your dreams. I feel like these aren't scary dreams. I feel like me you can have get some scary dreams sometimes, but these dreams are like cute, especially if you're having water. I want you to take note of any dreams with water. That's going to be a good gauge for you and your emotional state, depending on the state of the water. For example, if it is like really rough seas or if it's that kind of means okay, we need to nurture our emotional state, like we could be just like needing a little check in, or if it's like a beautiful lake, it means like, yeah, you're all good. And that could be a way that your angels are kind of like trying to check up on you, kind of keep eyes on you, like making sure that you are supported, like in trusting in something else outside of yourself for support too. So also have Marris spells here. This could be a sign that as you start this new beginning or as you embark on this new journey, what you're trying to cultivate for yourself like and it can change. Like I use Marras spells quite frequently. I like to do them in the morning. They marraspells and also affirmations. They are cut from a very similar cloth. But what you basically do is you stare at yourself, if you feel comfortable enough to look at your eyes in the mirror and say I am affirmations so I feel like what ones would resonate. Let me try and think what they're trying to say. I guess like a perfect one to remind you, like and to make you feel still connected to your King of pentacles. Is I am abundant, I am secure, I am safe, especially to keep you grounded when we're doing new things, because new experiences are definitely coming for you, and sometimes, like because it's new, we can get a bit antsy, right, or we can get a bit uncomfortable. But saying these like Marra spells are gonna help you stay grounded and remind you who you are and be connected to the groundedness even though there's all these beautiful new beginnings for you. That is beautiful. I feel like your angels are just giving you support. They're kind of saying you are on the right track, and they want you to know that you are supported. They want you to know that you have your own back, and just to remind yourself of that that is all we have for you, my loves. I hope you enjoyed your love letter from your angels. Okay, our final group is Seashells and my group three. Let's see what your love letter from your angels will be. Can we have a love message from my Seashells Angels please? Who? Three cards came out very quickly there for our taro. So first card is a strength card, the second card is the Hermit, and final is the Seven of Coups. Okay, and I just wanted to double check something with the seven of Cups and then we got Ace of Cups for confirmation. Now we're gonna go. Before I get into the tarot, We're also just gonna get you guys some Oracle cards tube. Can I please get a love letter message from my Seashells Angels please? I always like a little tip if you guys like reading for yourself, I always use like please and thank you and it just it just feels right. You guys could also be getting a lot of angel numbers. That's how your angels could be communicating with you.
Speaker 3: This could be like just like on your phone, or like.
Speaker 2: The time the microwaves those classic ones, or even like random receipts. Another one that you guys could do this is a fun one is to put your the number of your house address or like your unit number. And then just for example, if your house number is like thirty two, you can type in and research go thirty two angel number meaning and that could be like a little hidden message where you live or like how your angels are supporting you in your home.
Speaker 3: That's I really like doing that.
Speaker 2: No matter like if I move or if I'm like staying somewhere, I'm always like very curious to see, like what the energy or what the purpose or if there's a hidden message for me somewhere there. We love a hidden message. Okay, back to the oracle cards.
Speaker 3: Message to my message from my se shows angels.
Speaker 2: Please, oh my goodness, too many cards coming out for you guys. Have to keep reshuffling one other time please, h Okay, I think we got through. Oh we got through. Yeah, definitely definitely angel numbers for you.
Speaker 3: So exciting. Okay, So the oracle card is one one, one, two to two.
Speaker 2: And also check your environment with a little spidy spider could also be a I feel like some of you guys are gonna love this. Some of you guys are gonna hate this. But a spider could be your spirit guard and also or spirit animal. And also they are very heavily linked to the home. So I'm getting a lot of like your angels are like wanting you to really cultivate your space at home. Like they're saying that you when you nurture your home, that nurtures your energy. So a love letter from them is like they are appreciating how you're looking after your space and your environment. Because your angels are so close to you, they're gonna feel like the energy that you're creating in the vibe. So when they're connected to you, they're also appreciating like the energy that you're creating at home, which is very sweet. So they're actually giving you a bit of appreciation, which I love is like a very balanced connection that you do with your angels.
Speaker 3: So love letter.
Speaker 2: What I'm getting from the Strength Card and the Hermit is they are they are saying like, Wow, they have really doubled down with their self confidence and self resilience, whether it be this year or just like the season that you're in, and they're saying that this is like the strongest version of self resilience and self esteem. So like they're saying, like, wow, they're really really stoked were they're really showing you or want you to know how admired you are for admired in the spiritual realm and also in your day to day life, how you overcome hardships, right, how you have gone through really tough tests or gone through the hard things in life. They're kind of saying, it's like you still stayed true to who you are, regardless of the situations that you've been through, all the things that have kind of happened, Like you still kind of show up in a really beautiful way that honors your energy and honors like your your own personal life. Because with the Herm cards, like sometimes you will go through phases where you do need to be recluse and you do need to kind of shut the world out, but you always navigate yourself through with your own internal compass, Like you are a light lighthouse for yourself, and you're also a lighthouse for others, not intentionally, just by the way that you move through the world. And that's such a beautiful thing. So they're kind of saying, like, oh, they're really admiring you for that. This is kind of taking it in like a little bit of a different direction, and I think it kind of makes sense right, because they're talking about the strength card and the hermit and you just being in such a beautiful energy and such a powerful energy without being turned to stone. Basically like you're just still like a ball of love. Right, So when you are a ball of love, you do attract lots of different people and situations and from all kind of walks of life. You could also be like like a motua flame, like you're the flame and you get like a mother like. So I don't know if that's all right analogy, but basically, because you're such a shining light, you are drawing in all of the different things, right. And then kind of they're saying just because you're drawing in certain types of energy, yes, some are for you to connect with and some are for you to pour into, but not all of them deserve your light, and that's such a harsh message. But I feel like when you have a really beautiful energy or very healing energy, it could be like, Okay, you don't have to give all of yourself to everyone all the time, right, Like you do do that, and I think that it comes naturally to you to do that. But maybe the reason why you do have your home modes and need to be recluse is because you give so much of yourself. So they're kind of saying, and the nicest way possible that you can give love from Afar and wish people best from Afar to protect your energy so you are still like living your life without going through periods.
Speaker 3: Of too much recluse.
Speaker 2: But they also are telling me that you have a beautiful new love opportunity coming in and this is someone or something that is going to pour into you and is kind of fill your cup up. So you may be like a bit taken off guard initially, they're kind of saying, but it's like, oh, you're going to get that energy back that you have been pouring out so freely. They're going to be able to freely pour into you, which is definitely a blessing that they're saying is coming in for you and now connected to your oracle cards. I feel like check your environment is very is giving me the matched energy of the Seven of Cops. The Seven of Cops is like when you're getting all these different opportunities and like they're not all for you, but like some are for you, and it's like, oh, how do I know? And it's just like, yes, some you can engage in all of them, but it doesn't have to be in the same way. It doesn't have to be in the same energetic effort, right, So they're kind of saying, like, check in with the ones that shouldn't have as much access to you as previously you have, because then it will make it clearer the ones that are trying to pour back into you because we do have to do too, which is like a balance car is like harmony within your connections, and your angels are really wanting that for you, and they can really see that for you if this is not now like this is, they're telling you that this is coming and it's very excited for you. And then one one one, I just see this is a confirmation yes card, so like a big yes or just even like a big like a little gold star, like if we're grading your homework, your Tarot cards are just giving me like a little gold star on where your energy is at and where and how your angels are viewing you at the moment. So, my loves, I hope you enjoyed your love reading from your angels. They are so so proud of you and they love you so so much. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, and thank you so much to listening.
Speaker 1: Bye. Honeys, that was our residence psychick Andrea. If you'd like to connect with her directly, all her details will be in the show notes. And I hope you loved receiving her beautiful love letter from your angels today and you can carry those messages with you feeling held and supported. If you love this episode, I'd be so grateful if you could give the party a five star review or share it with someone you know who might like it. Me and the whole team here at R and C would really appreciate that. And we just thank you for being here and for listening and for sharing the love. And I will chat to you in our next party. Bye.