Speaker 1: Laura, come on.
Speaker 2: When we are Thursdays on the pickup hol thanks to Chemists Warehouse great savings every day Hybrid.
Speaker 3: Laura, Hi, everyone, do you know what? I woke up this morning and I thought I was dying.
Speaker 1: I mean that sounds a bit extreme.
Speaker 3: So dying. I woke up and I looked in my bed sheets and there was blood everywhere. And I was like, holy, I'm something bad's happening. Call an ambulance, Matt, anyway, with that, I'm dying. And it was like, you know, it's old blood. There was a brown blood through the bed. Anyway. I was like, I am dying anyway. Then then I went to the mirror and I had down my face. Do you know what? It was? Chocolate?
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: My daughter had just put chocolate in my bed and I'd fallen al ambutes, I'd fallen asleep and I had it melted all over my face and all dominic. And for fifteen minutes I thought I was dying.
Speaker 2: You ate it, No, I don't believe that. You didn't think it was poo well? I first thought was blinding, Yeah, yeah, lying.
Speaker 1: I would have thought I'd pooded myself or like you scratched yourself like straight to death.
Speaker 3: It was so much and I'm a bit of a catastrophized and I thought I was gonna die.
Speaker 2: You're just fine, and I felt great and I'm.
Speaker 3: Great to be here, very just grateful guys to see you and to be here another day.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of being in bed, one couple that's not in bed because a couple that has been filmed publicly having sex on a South Australian beach in another day in front of people, full exhibition mode. But they actually are not the ones in trouble.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Another one that really got me this week a mother has been fined for pumping. When I say pumping, I mean like, you know, to breastfeed. She's been pumping milk in her car and she got fined for it.
Speaker 2: Wild get out. Okay, well that's next year. At the pickup right around Australia Thursday, Alvo. Here at the pickup, Laura and Mitch welcome everyone. Head into Chemists warehouse today. Great savings every day.
Speaker 3: Guys. Have you heard this story. There's a Brisbane mum. She was fined for pumping breast milk because she was in the passenger seat. She had a little breast milk suction things on, and she got fined because the seat belt was impairing the way in which she could pump, so she had to pull it down a little bit, and she got caught by one of those you know, like a mobile camera, like a tunnel camera or whatever. I didn't realize that they also took photos of whether you're wearing your seat belt properly. I thought they were only taking photos of whether they're on your phone. So this poor woman has had a photo taken of herself where she's got two pumps stuck to a boob's and she slightly pulled her seat belt down and it's copped her a four hundred and thirteen dollar fine.
Speaker 1: It's controversial, isn't it, Because on one hand, you know that you're supposed to be wearing your seat belt correctly. They do it so that it saves lives. But on the other hand, it sounds like it was just under a boob. It sounds like it was still on, but she's pulled it down just so she can attach the pope.
Speaker 3: I think it sounds absolutely REDI killer.
Speaker 2: I mean, she wasn't driving, she was a passenger. You can do what you like, as long as your seat belt's.
Speaker 3: On, it's on, but it wasn't on correctly.
Speaker 2: If I can d a cheeseburger and a six pack nug at meal while driving and not be fine, then this poor woman can breast me child, especially when.
Speaker 1: You short of time as a mom. She had a ninety minute drive on the highway.
Speaker 3: I know, two birds one stone.
Speaker 1: I will sit in the car doing nothing and pump at the same time.
Speaker 2: Listen, we got Rihanna here. This is the pumping. The pumping lum Hirianna. Welcome to the pickup.
Speaker 4: Hello, how are you you?
Speaker 3: We're good doing better than you with your four hundred and thirteen dollar fine.
Speaker 4: I think most people are probably so can you tell me.
Speaker 3: How was the seat Did you have it off? Did you have it pulled on your arm?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How did you have your seat belt?
Speaker 4: I had it on normally while I was actually pumping it. It was a lifting up the top that I think threw everything off because I had to unbutton my dress at the back, take it off, and then pull the seatbelt underneath my groom. Just literally a moment to put my pumps on and then I put it back, so it was literally a moment and it was just wrong place at the wrong time.
Speaker 3: Did you try and contest it?
Speaker 4: We didn't because I know I was doing the wrong thing. I suppose in hindsight you don't even think in the moment that you're doing the wrong thing because you're just going about the usual day. But for me, yeah, it wasn't worth contesting. I knew that I was in the wrong.
Speaker 2: So with the demerit points, because your husband was driving, but you got the fine? Did he take the demerit points?
Speaker 1: So do you?
Speaker 2: That's trick?
Speaker 4: So he actually copped the fine. I didn't actually get the fine he did. It was all him driving, and he's responsible for me. Apparently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he copped the points and I wasn't even able to take them off him.
Speaker 2: You should say, babe, you enjoy these boobs, and.
Speaker 4: Apparently everyone else did on the road.
Speaker 3: Well, I think sometimes like all loosen the seat or to get a full and dummy from behind the seat or whatever, like, you don't think that you've got.
Speaker 4: To pull them over and that's it, And you've got to think like I in the moment, you also think, okay, what's more of a risk me putting my seatbelt under my top for a moment to do something or is it to pull over on the side of the highway where people do actually die.
Speaker 3: I'm doing that totally.
Speaker 1: You've sort of received a lot of hate online, right, You've got you've had some backlash.
Speaker 2: What's that been like?
Speaker 4: Not easy? I suppose. I'm also thirty weeks pregnant with our next little baby, so you've got to remind yourself that then they don't know you, they don't know the full situation. They don't know even why you went to talk to somebody in the first place about it, and it was literally to raise awareness for other months because there I'm suspecting just like I was. Hopefully everyone learns their lessons, and yes, I've definitely learnt mine.
Speaker 3: I just think it's doing something wrong, but it's on a technicality if it's two seconds, like oh God, come on, I.
Speaker 2: Thank you Rihanna and goodness may all right stand by. Next on the show We Go From Breast to Breast, A couple in Australia were spotted and filmed Get it On at a public.
Speaker 3: Beach broad daylight next.
Speaker 2: To the pickup case. The pickup brit Laura and meet for your Thursday. Black Moore's Executive Beast Formula two fifties available now at Chemists Warehouse. Always read the label and follow the directions for you.
Speaker 3: I want to talk cocktails.
Speaker 1: Oh sex on the beach specifically.
Speaker 2: Oh funny, very funny.
Speaker 1: There has been a couple you might see it in South Australia that were just going for it hardcore in broad daylight on the beach, a public beach, kids around, families around, just having all the sexy time they want, like they were in a private room.
Speaker 2: Was it a nude beach, No, just a beach.
Speaker 3: Well, they're going down to Bondai and just seeing a couple in the middle of the sand.
Speaker 1: Probably those packed as Bondai, but there were kids around and families around. Now A man was so taken aback and disgusted by their display that he started to film them.
Speaker 2: Oh no, sorry, yeah, he was just so disgusted and hot sex.
Speaker 3: He just had to feel well and I thought he might sell it online.
Speaker 1: Well no, because in the footage, I know that's where your brain goes. In the footage, he's walking up to the couple to confront them, and he's saying say sorry, say sorry now, you can't do it, and you can tell that this man has obviously filmed because he's like, I probably need some proof to get them into trouble. But in a wild turn of events, it's backfired and the filmer is the one in trouble because you know, to film people having sex and the couple that were having the sex aren't in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I think that they're I mean, they're both in the wrong.
Speaker 3: First, I'm sorry one of them is. It's not like he walked into their house and filmed them. They're on a public beach, totally like that can't know If he in any way gets in trouble for filming somebody in a public setting, on a public beach doing it because they're wanting it to be an exhibitionist moment, then I think that that's absolutely ludicrous.
Speaker 1: I think I still get it that you shouldn't be filming people having sex, but like, he hasn't gone home and he's using it to like, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm on a towel, though, what does that make it Okay?
Speaker 1: If it was under a tower, it might be what would you do if you were at the beach and right in front of you in the middle of day, in front of your kids, Laura, couple in front of you, just going for it.
Speaker 3: If my kids were with me, I would absolutely make Matt go and say something. I would, and I'm a coward. I'd make him go up and tell them to stop. Who walks up and says say sorry like that? I mean that's very infantizing and say sorry for doing a naughty thing.
Speaker 2: It's skinky as well. I think he was sorry, and put this other strap on your wrist like, say you like it? I think it's odd. And you know what if they had a little cabana. You know those cabanas are all crazy. Put one of them up and go for it.
Speaker 1: Why would you want to do that? Get frisky on the beach anyway, sands everywhere it it can't be nice. And it's like if you've got a motion going, it's going to be like grainy, it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be like a rash.
Speaker 2: Either of you ever done it on the beach?
Speaker 3: I haven't. Yes, I once dated a guy who was very into exhibitionist moments, but never in front of people, just in public places where they weren't anyone. So I've never got in trouble. You it's really uncomfortable, Like why would you want to do it? I agree with you, like on the sand, it's a particularly uncomfortable place to make love in the bedroom as much.
Speaker 2: All right, stand by next guys. I'm in a pretty sticky situation. I've had to break up with someone in my life that isn't my partner. It's really causing me a lot of stress in my life. And I feel like a lot of people have gone through this kind of breakup as well. So that's next. Here at the pickup to pick up Laura and mitchire Blackmore's executive Beast Stress Formulas two fifties available at chemistlare House. Follow the directions for use. Can you pass the clean next please? Laura Bird?
Speaker 3: Oh darling, what's happened to you? Mitch Jury?
Speaker 1: You're going through a breakup, aren't you?
Speaker 3: Your eyes are listening.
Speaker 2: Go through a breakup with.
Speaker 3: Not hater, not your boyfriend, Hayden.
Speaker 2: No, you're not with my beautiful below you with my hairdresser. What you're being buried?
Speaker 1: You're really channeling me on this acting school classes.
Speaker 2: Her names would need a low piece and I miss her every day.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry? Whatna Lopez done, and why are you breaking up with her?
Speaker 2: She's moved salons? What does that mean you don't like the location? She's moved cities. Okay, so she's moved into state and we couldn't do long distance. It just wouldn't work with the fade that I get. It's quite low on the bottom, and I just couldn't. By the time I traveled there, it would have grown back totally.
Speaker 3: No face time is going to fix that hair.
Speaker 2: No FaceTime and look all jokes aside. I did have to break up with my hairdresser, and I did send her a long, lengthy text, longer than normal breakups I've done in the past with ex boyfriends.
Speaker 3: So did you feel like you had to explain to her as to why you wouldn't travel to her new salon.
Speaker 2: I said to her, I just can't with my schedule.
Speaker 3: It's you.
Speaker 2: It's not you, it's me. You do a great job with my boufont Quiff, but I can't see you anymore. And she took three days to reply. She took it.
Speaker 1: Really, she left you on red, She.
Speaker 2: Left me on red. But it had me thinking, like people do this all the time, breakups that aren't necessarily romantic. The platonic breakups.
Speaker 3: Oh, I had one not so long ago. I had to break up with my pet trainer. Oh, and that was all. I'd started seeing a new one and I left it. I had a bit of overlap, so I was cheating on them first, and then I broke up with them. That was terrible.
Speaker 2: Thirteen one O six five. What's your platonic breakup? Justin's already called through? Hi, Justin, First of all, we're thinking of you in this tough time, and tell us what was your breakup?
Speaker 5: This is a recent one too. I'm fairly really heartbroken about it. But I had to break up with my local Thai restaurant.
Speaker 3: What did they do to you?
Speaker 5: So I go in there every Friday and Saturday for about three years. Right, They've been serving the same size portion every single time for the whole time, But just in the past week and they've gone down to the medium size takeaway.
Speaker 3: Large, charging the same amount. No doubt. It doesn't help.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Like you've committed for three years and then they try and pull this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: I know it's an economic crisis, but I don't need to be a hunger crisis too.
Speaker 4: You know, well, you know.
Speaker 3: I think what we can say from this is that they changed and you didn't. They changed in this relationship. You need to walk away.
Speaker 2: Justin We hear you. Every curry puff is valid.
Speaker 3: Okay, Kira, take your time as well. Who did you break up with?
Speaker 2: This can be a long process as long as you need to grieve.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I had to break up with my really hot dentist.
Speaker 3: Oh I have a hot dentist that you could go to if you want hot dentist.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the problem.
Speaker 4: And he was well looking, and I am so grossed out by my own mouth. How can I go to a dentist that is so hot and let him look bad? Right now?
Speaker 3: I actually went yesterday to a dentist. Doesn't turn me off?
Speaker 2: Was it a good route?
Speaker 4: Can? Now?
Speaker 2: Listen? A breakup can be hard for everyone, so just take it easy and look after yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh, mixture, you are looking great though. Your hair looks beautiful, so I feel like you've gotten over it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've already got a new headdresser. His name is Paul's fantastic. Move on really quickly, listen, we'rerighty here, well, and what are you're up next? They got you for the drive home with Bo Ryan. He'll be on the show.
Speaker 3: I believe love Bo Ryan.
Speaker 2: He's a good guy. They will drive you home next We'll see you tomorrow
Speaker 3: From they say, guys.