Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells show podcast. Up for grabs swelling again tickets go and see Chris Rock. It's amazing international music coming back to Melbourne and also stand up as well. We've got the Comedy Festival in a couple of weeks time. And then Rock the Rock is coming Chris Rock bringing his brilliant ego Death Tour Margaret Call Arena August tenth. Tickets are on sound March the eighteenth. I'll give you a reminder of the day. It's probably going to set out very very quickly. At Ticke Tech. We have a pair right now. The world is crazy right now.
Speaker 3: Isn't It makes no sense?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: And then suddenly you've got Elon Musk. Well, I'm going to listen to this from the news take.
Speaker 1: Billionaire Elon Musk has challenged Russian President Vladimir Putin to a duel. Musk tweeted hereby challenged Vladimir Putin to single combat. Stakes are Ukraine?
Speaker 2: Elon must get Ukraine if he wins or I mean single combat as well?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: Even? I don't even heard that phrase single combat.
Speaker 3: My jousting sticks.
Speaker 4: Out, I'll tell you what Putin smokes him within the first round.
Speaker 2: Seriously, you're going up against someone who used to run the KGB and is a Judo ninth dan and is like the.
Speaker 4: Most eveless man on the planet. What's he on, musk done? He's a rich billionaire.
Speaker 2: A little bit of work is private pilate studio with Diane.
Speaker 4: The world's crazy today with this news. It always didn't say it that. I think he said a fight to the death as well.
Speaker 2: It's like, yes, all right, So today's time waste for this is fighting celebrities fighting celebs.
Speaker 4: Let's go Betty fights. Rip that old girl. She had her right hand on her low. Oh my word, she would dig you out.
Speaker 3: Silver plus.
Speaker 2: But then the Carlisle a lovely, friendly lady. Not when she's been on the gin, beligerent Carlisle. Maybe Everson Waters Now, Belinda go Tom Hanks. He's a nice guy, I know when he gets angry. Tom Shanks, the shanker. Silver Ma Madonna tough as nails. That's right, she's m a donna. Oh oh, that's a bronze bare knuckle grils good Silver plus and half Nelson, Mandela tap Or.
Speaker 3: He will choke you out, not so peaceful.
Speaker 2: Surrender to half Nelson Mandela, all right, fighting slavers? What have you got the boy pretender Rios?
Speaker 3: Wheregie Murphy?
Speaker 4: Do you hear any laughter right now?
Speaker 3: I thought maybe the mike. He might have turned it off by accident.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, Patsy. Then we get from Huggy David.
Speaker 3: Hey still Half.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the spirit of Jack lives on.
Speaker 3: Well performed Pablo kick Asso.
Speaker 4: So that is very very good.
Speaker 3: I will try one more. You loved him in the Sure Shank Redemption. Yeah, more guns freemen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good, yeah Silver All.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, Christian Connell's show podcast Fighting Celebrities is the time waster?
Speaker 4: Oh boy? What am I working with?
Speaker 2: I do my best to train up the next generation of radio superstars.
Speaker 3: I'm a professional.
Speaker 2: I keep sendero. Don't forget what we do. For some reason, it elotes Jack. It's the same as you as well.
Speaker 3: It's impossible.
Speaker 4: We have a price. We have to have a winner at the end of it.
Speaker 2: He's written down, Patsy, bless him on a piece of paper.
Speaker 4: Capital don't look enough winner.
Speaker 3: I've got notes all over the desk, put calls through.
Speaker 2: Speak when spoken to my presenter brackets the bomb.
Speaker 4: All right, let's do it. You ready to mark them?
Speaker 3: I am ready?
Speaker 4: Are you ready to order Winner?
Speaker 3: Now? I am all right.
Speaker 4: So fighting celebrities Al Punchino.
Speaker 3: Good Start Silver, Drew Puncy.
Speaker 4: Moore, I love that one. Go one on, Jimmy ash Karate for Ash Party.
Speaker 3: Well she plays multiple sports at Silver Plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah Sco Mofoco, mofo domester with this mofo, I take almonies. I don't care how rich you're getting. I've got that exercise bike Silver. I'm gonna have to be careful with the getting this pronunciation right it's supposed to be. David Ambra sent me this one, David A you want.
Speaker 4: To go Bra? Oh okay, there you want to go, Bra.
Speaker 3: It's a hard note from me.
Speaker 4: I think it deserves a gold bill Gates to Hell. He will take you to the gates of Hell.
Speaker 3: Scary Man Silver Plushy.
Speaker 2: Josh Leonardo Leonardo to capitate you.
Speaker 4: Oh no, think it easy.
Speaker 2: Johnny Spentley, Judo Law Oh, Ashley Brye for Sweet Nippon Silver.
Speaker 4: Are going to be excited with the marst arts too. Now. I mentioned half Nelson Mandela from a Man of peace.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 4: What about smother Teresa?
Speaker 2: What a great tag team from the Holy People, the Holy Fighters.
Speaker 4: You go meet your maker with.
Speaker 3: Some mother Teresa, such a violent in. Yeah that's a god plus though.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Nicholas Cage Fighter, Silver Nunchuck, Norris slam Nail. It takes Matt slam Neil. I look at the old man. He was slamming to the mat Silver, Chris. Shouldn't you be teaching dad I? Dallai body slam Yard. We're building a real team.
Speaker 3: Here, Mother terse Yes, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Mother terrasa half.
Speaker 2: Now half Nelson Mandela and now Dallai body Slamya.
Speaker 3: That is a gold for me.
Speaker 4: Who's he Thurman? M Nicole Kilderman? You mess with Nicole?
Speaker 3: Very dark?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Bronz Australian Hero Bronx.
Speaker 4: Brad Pittbull, bron Tom you're cruising for bruising Bronze and armed Taekwondo. Who is the winner?
Speaker 3: Rio?
Speaker 4: Who's off to go and see Chris rock.
Speaker 3: Live on Taekwon?
Speaker 2: Don't right at the end, Jack does this because it's the only one incre no notes anymore, no notes tomorrow.
Speaker 4: They're not helping you.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'commells Show podcast