Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, Welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Showtime forgotten the.
Speaker 3: Song no Time to Stop for a Slurpee as they passed seven eleven.
Speaker 4: So many questions right now about the javelin of urin.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one, four, Fine three, Show one and thirty.
Speaker 4: Nine, Christian O'Connell's show.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday, Jack, Happy Friday, Guy, Happy Friday, Pats, Yes, Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: Are people excited about their weekends? What do you off to do this weekend? Past?
Speaker 5: Are you actually I'm off to see Sunset Boulevard, Oh Sunday. I've never seen it on stage before. But why I'm really excited about it is because Sarah Brightman is playing in the lead.
Speaker 4: I can't believe she's coming back to Stralia to do this. It's a shoe.
Speaker 5: I've never seen her on stage. I've loved her since she was Christine.
Speaker 4: She's one of the one of the goats of musicals all over the world West End and Broadways.
Speaker 6: Can you leave?
Speaker 5: We've got to hear in Melbourne on the stage, so we're going to see that Sunday.
Speaker 4: Are you seeing one of the greats? And what are you up to this weekend chat.
Speaker 3: Almost as exciting as that I get to go to a kindergarten open day tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: I'll stop it. We're a little bit jelly.
Speaker 3: So write down your questions if you have any questions you want to answer.
Speaker 7: How to get rid of the rubbish?
Speaker 4: What can you expect from it?
Speaker 3: It's a kindey.
Speaker 5: It's a minefield, isn't It's like, well, what do I ask? But you know what it is? My sister in law said to us when we're looking for craatias and kindneys and schools, one of them saying, you know what, you just know when you walk through the.
Speaker 3: Door, it passes right. No, no, no, It's an energy, isn't it. But we're sending him the one near our house. It's near our house, So choosing.
Speaker 7: What if that's got a bad energy? Or the sandpits too?
Speaker 4: Smart? Small set, take a tape measure take it to how many kids are going to be in this sampit?
Speaker 6: These are the questions, right, ratio staff to children ratio?
Speaker 3: Now that is they eat, that's important. But what's a good number of staff to children ratio?
Speaker 5: I can't tell you, but I could get back to you on that, But you know, do they do other activities, like do they get out in the community. Do they have different community groups coming.
Speaker 7: To do I was just one.
Speaker 4: I always ask them like this, what's a typical day involved for my child? Here?
Speaker 7: People always got all great questions. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I didn't know they would take them out to do community service like cleaning.
Speaker 4: Up I think I think that's sort of criminal on the three three year olds with those big clippers picking up junk and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I remember odds her Kindy down the end of the road had a red mailbox and one day they went and showed them this is you know, we write a letter and.
Speaker 6: Then we walk down to the mailbox and we post it.
Speaker 5: That was one of their excursions. They did all those cute sort of things. And then another time they had a local indigenous lead to come and.
Speaker 6: Speak to them. They do some fantastic things, you.
Speaker 3: Know, would be great. Have you guys watched that ABC show where they combine a kindergarten with an.
Speaker 4: Old people's and they go and hang out with the old people And it is heart melted you.
Speaker 3: That that was such a great heavy show. They should do that in real life.
Speaker 4: I know it's so sad how we treat the elderly where they just get dumped in those old folks home and they're lonely there. And and some of the kids as well, who some of them quite shy and awkward and being with someone older who's kinder and just a friend to them and just open up. So many of these kids and the old people as well. It's a us what that would be? That would be my first question. Do you ever take them to the old people's home? And if you don't, you should, Oh, why don't you just drop them off instead of the local kidney? And they care.
Speaker 1: Cut out the middleware, save a fortune and say we'll pick you up when.
Speaker 4: I'm off to Ken's after they show twenty flightest up to Australia's biggest marketing conference where I am a guest on Sunday night.
Speaker 7: Are some speech?
Speaker 3: What do you have to do with speech?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Some speech?
Speaker 4: Right fights, plenty of time for that. So Ken Sarah Sarah's coming up as well. He loves the freebie, loves a freebe up there cans be lovely but should be good as well, all right, coming up next then on God what I fot Poet three double thumbs up Friday.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell Show. All right, then we're looking for your double thumbs up. This is where we talk about the things we're into at the moment. Pats, what's it for you? What are you enjoying and loving?
Speaker 5: Tell you what we will be enjoying tonight and that is Matilda's v. China seven thirty pm on Channel ten in the lead up to the Paris Olympics. Are they're doing two friendlies? The first is tonight, the second is Monday night against Sydney.
Speaker 4: Is it a friendly lot on the line this week in your news about China and international relations? Is it a friendly big old tackles going in China?
Speaker 5: Australia twelfth ranked Ozzie seven places above China. I believe, But I think the Chinese will put up a bit of a fight for our girls.
Speaker 6: So can they do it? Let's see? So seven thirty on Channel ten and tickets.
Speaker 4: You know the Olympics is like two months a week wa so it's going to play under two months July? Isn't it went to June this weekend or next week?
Speaker 5: So tonight's games in Adelaide tickets are about as scarce as Rocking Horse poof, so I'm glad.
Speaker 6: That they're arriving.
Speaker 5: The other thing, we've stumbled across a new streaming service that I had no idea existed.
Speaker 6: The Love God did be to be streaming. Have you heard of it?
Speaker 3: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 5: It's free, it's it describes itself as this American over the top streaming service. So why I like it is because there's a lot of really old movies on there, like even black and white Abbott and Costello.
Speaker 6: There's some Elvis genres, all that old stuff.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 4: I love Elvis the movies.
Speaker 6: So I know they suck.
Speaker 4: But you know one thing I'm not.
Speaker 7: Looking out for a streaming service with Elvis.
Speaker 3: I reminds me of daytime TV when you're sick and you flip in through channels, you're like, why is this black and white?
Speaker 4: Some of the black and white ones like Gone with the Wind, the Mulcheese Bulk, and they're brilliant, they're timeless class. I suddenly got Viva Las Vegas with Elbers.
Speaker 7: You're like, I don't need this.
Speaker 4: No one that's free on a.
Speaker 5: Rainy Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Something you don't have to think too hard about. Just sit there with your donas and snacks in heaven.
Speaker 3: And why is it free? That rings line to me.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you why it's free. Because Chris stumbled across the trilogy of Porky's on it.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, I'm sorry, he's stumbled. Yeah, and though he's stumbled with his pants, I'm done, hopefully trilogy.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know there was a trilogy of that.
Speaker 4: Still, okay, of Porky.
Speaker 6: If you don't mind tray, it's a good option to be.
Speaker 5: I don't recommend Porky, but there are some classics if you're into your classic movies.
Speaker 4: He's stumbled across the triggy of Porky's. You've got to go looking for that with one hand. Okay, and let's move on. Let's clear the show. We'll come back with Jack and Night.
Speaker 1: Double thumbs up Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show, Jackie Boy, what are you enjoying this week?
Speaker 7: For your double thumbs up?
Speaker 3: Mate, Bianco wasn't feeling well this week, so she chose the movie for us to watch on Monday at night. Night instead of going out, and she chose this rom com and roll eyes at it because from the look of her, I was like, this is going to suck so bad. The idea of you and Hathaway. Oh I have seen the idea is.
Speaker 7: Second modern day porkies.
Speaker 3: The idea she Bianker said, it was a book, and the book was written as a fan fiction of Olivia Wilde and Harry Styles loves s oh I love this. It's awesome. Is it's so good?
Speaker 4: Yea? I think he was only out the centiment at the start. The end. One of my girls went to sit said it's very good. So add Hathaway forty something, mum.
Speaker 3: And Hathaway's forty years old. She dates this guy in a boy band that's like one direction. He's twenty four years old. The internet goes crazy because they're saying that she shouldn't be dating him. He's a brilliant film. I love. Honestly, I loved it. I don't think I've watched a lot of rom com so a lot of things that Bianca said were quite tropy and cliche. To me. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: So we've got professor of media studies here, Trophy. Oh I hate.
Speaker 7: It's so trophy.
Speaker 3: To me, it wasn't trophy. And the other thing this week is I'm right now. We've got this peloton bike in the house and I'm riding the peloton. If anybody wants to take me on, it's a whole new world.
Speaker 4: You'll like me. See you've got the old clip in shoes.
Speaker 3: Now that little click click, I'm clipping in. Well, it's hard to get on, and officially it is. Yeah, you might like on ice skates. My wife she bare me from saying this story, but it's early. My wife rang me trapped on the peloton.
Speaker 7: The fact we.
Speaker 4: Should do it's a phone in one day, get trapped on or in. She was trapped on it.
Speaker 3: I can understand how you once you clipped in, you're really in there.
Speaker 4: And you get She got panicking. She was she was clipped into the shoes that were clipped into it, and I was like, I don't know what you want me to do. I'm not it takes me. Well, I was like about an hour away, it's going to take me hour to get home to free. You said you just got it, Yeah, you got it, trying that, trying, just wigging it around.
Speaker 3: As we've got to do what you've got stuck on.
Speaker 4: So then I to fight a YouTube video how to get out? Send it to us.
Speaker 7: She watched it and freed herself.
Speaker 3: You kick the heels out to the side.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 4: It's like boots scoot and it's quite quite moved.
Speaker 7: You got to do get in out those things. They're really awkward.
Speaker 4: So have you had your first couple of rides on there?
Speaker 7: I love the Paneton.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been riding on it, so I'm looking forward to Rennis go and get Dennis. I've had Sam, I've had Emma.
Speaker 4: Why have you gone to Dennis?
Speaker 7: That's my guy.
Speaker 4: I only ride out with Dennis. I'm a very very loving relationship with Dennis.
Speaker 3: I'll ride with Dennis ride you don't ride with Dennis, He writes you.
Speaker 6: Have you got your name yet?
Speaker 3: What have you changed my nickname? Because you guys made fun of Jack Posty and now it's just Jack underscore post.
Speaker 6: That's just wor worse.
Speaker 3: That's who I am.
Speaker 4: What's nothing about it? Since vanilla you're not.
Speaker 3: A vanilla guy, You're hipster.
Speaker 6: To say hipster like Jackie and the Funky b or something.
Speaker 4: Jack or something like that, come up with a more pizzazi name. Don't be Underscore. Okay, right, good the Weekend, all right, double thumbs up for me.
Speaker 3: One of the best shows I've seen this year on Netflix is Ripley, based on the great book and the brilliant movie with Matt Damon and Jude Law. The talented mister Ripley Andrew Scott stars in this.
Speaker 4: It is so good. It's things about this well, I'm telling you great things about it. You've heard it right here.
Speaker 3: I usually wouldn't trust you, but I've heard.
Speaker 4: Rippy is very, very good. And the other sh other thing I've been enjoying as well. It's it's new on Apple TV's called Sugar Stars. Colin Farrell said in the forties Detective Noir Wie, this ain't Trophy good. No tropes on it, my friends, It's called Sugar. That's on Apple TV.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show. This is just let Jack and Rio have this conversation. Really, I became aware yesterday when Rio contact to me privately that he was actually being groomed by a team member who I'm going to have to say now is Jack post.
Speaker 3: I can't believe this. I thought what I was offering you a.
Speaker 4: Young male producer to dance for you on camp. I'm sorry in any any court of law or tribunal, that's iss creepy as dance.
Speaker 3: With me, not dance. I'll be in the dance as well. I thought Rio would be the perfect person. I need four people to dance with me on.
Speaker 4: All young males. It can be old, you don't care, Yes, mixes it. We haven't asked me.
Speaker 3: I picked Rio because.
Speaker 4: This is how this is how groomers were. They select vulnerable young people like Rio.
Speaker 3: This is crazy. This is right up his ellie. He is an amateur dancer. On Tuesday nights he takes a dance class.
Speaker 4: Sound like a predator. This is all going to be in a Netflix documentary.
Speaker 3: Everybody a post. Everything will be above board. People will see the video making let me guess porn hub. I make it well, contacting him privately as well as I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was actually crying for help and I Jenny team member. That is stories about Jack asked you to do stuff on camera for him, saying it's for an Instagram video. That happened to me a couple years eight years ago and yet to see the video.
Speaker 3: I wanted a paper trail. All jokes are signed. It's just a normal dance. What's a normal dance. Well, it's not sexual or grooming or anything.
Speaker 4: What is it? Yes?
Speaker 3: I want I want four of us dancing on a golf course in golf clothes and using the golf stick. You know how in olden day dances they had a cane.
Speaker 7: Oh sure, sure, like a top of that French Stam might have done.
Speaker 3: The golf stick will be our cane. I've already worked out the.
Speaker 4: Golf stick will be okay, I guess called a club.
Speaker 8: What worries me is two things. Firstly, very very little information or specifics about the video. I don't know what I'm signing up for.
Speaker 3: This is what I expected. I expected to send you the offer. Hey, on Monday afternoon, do you want to dance with me on camera? You would say say, oh my god, yes, tell me more, and then I would give you more.
Speaker 7: What are you up to now?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 7: What do you think, perhats is you're hearing this?
Speaker 6: I think it's fisty and I think it's off.
Speaker 7: That's the word feesty and off.
Speaker 6: What's his song that you're dancing to.
Speaker 3: I've written it myself. Ah, it's an original.
Speaker 8: This is how the Jack post brain works, where if you ever asked Jack to to do something or to do a bit extra after work to get it, but if it's for his thing, it's like, oh, what a privilege.
Speaker 4: Might choreography on Monday choreography the rehearsing. He's written a song for it.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why you would be taking the classes if you don't want to dance in real life. I thought, what a great course, a great opportunity Instagram scart to use his skills that he's been honing.
Speaker 7: Who has said yes? Who's in?
Speaker 3: There's only one other guy. I went to high school with Brett. Who's who is a dancer. He helped me choreograph the dance. Other people have been difficult to find.
Speaker 6: I wonder why.
Speaker 4: So is it all knows apart from Brett so far?
Speaker 3: Yes, so there's just two of us. I need two more.
Speaker 4: And is the probably the Monday afternoon or is it not the time and day?
Speaker 7: It's more just the offer itself.
Speaker 3: Everybody conveniently has something on Monday afternoon. It's a busy day. Monday's tipic. I know Rio is free in the afternoons because he worked in breakfast radio.
Speaker 8: Well, last time I danced for you after I told you about the dance class, he said, dance for me, Rio, dance for me. Do a little jig. So I did on air in front of you. Two laughed out of the room. Was post shoe.
Speaker 7: It was bad.
Speaker 4: Do you want that on your video?
Speaker 3: A shuffle that nan would.
Speaker 4: Year's worth of classes. But what have you done? You can find someone else to do it then, now Green screamy.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 4: By the end of the today's show, one thousand dollars will be given away for Call of the Week. It hasn't gone this week, which is great news for you because you could be winning it to your next half an hour our nine four one four, one oh four three. Early this morning when we're doing double thumbs up and Jack was saying, now him and his wife the anchor of I've got a peloton now and and I've got one, And I was saying, how when my wife first had a go on the penoton, right, I'd had it for a couple of months.
Speaker 7: I was saying, you should.
Speaker 4: Try it, but I think with cyclings of that some exercises like cults, aren't they people?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I see the clogs and IM not sure if I can bothered with the fat So anyway, using those sort of cleats that's called those clipping clipout shoes. They're actually the first couple of times use them. They're actually really hard to use. It's so awkward you see people falling over on bikes when they're using them for the first time out the old middle aged men in their like that.
Speaker 7: I remember once being.
Speaker 4: A traffic lights and there was some fatl knack at the back of his pack. They just taken off right. They were like about a ka head. This poor guy who was off and them puffings immediately looked like a shine new bike.
Speaker 3: And I remember looking at him he sort of nodded at me and he just fell fell over on to the grass version. I got up the car right and he was stuck on with his class. I hate this hoppy I never took that bike out again.
Speaker 4: Mate. There was a peloton called They've taken off down Beach Road without so anyway, my wife got stuck on the peloton bike. She couldn't get off it. She called me and once to get off the peloton bike. So this moner we looking and feel stories about what have you got stuck on? Or in nine four one four one o four three give us a call. You can be winning one thousand dollars your stories about where you got stuck on? Or in nine four one four, one oh four three five to seven on.
Speaker 2: Gold Christian connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show, Patsy, how was you lunch? Yesterday?
Speaker 6: Oh we had lovely time.
Speaker 5: Lovely time right, raised tapes of money for the Sunny Fur Foundation for a program, an amazing program they do for cancer victims in housing relatives when they come to metro areas and need to be put up while their kids get treated, and there's you know, there's a massive gap. There's a lot for young parents of younger sort of kids and adults, but there was a real sort of no man's land for teenage victims and they're doing amazing things and just very you know, it was quite emotional. Yesterday actually had a family speak, a mother speak whose daughter sadly has passed away in the last twelve months, and she very bravely spoken. We also heard from another young girl who's from up near Aubrey, who's just at the tail end of her treatment. But just so much inspiration and so much love in the room.
Speaker 6: It was great.
Speaker 5: But I do believe, on a funnier note, that I have left my glasses at the glasshouse.
Speaker 7: It was another pair.
Speaker 6: This is the last and final beer.
Speaker 4: It's not just it's not just another parent. It's another pair. Gets mentioned on the show that where it's a double loss, isn't it. It's a loss for radio, a lost for Marconi invented radio. It's a game for card and Jackie. Oh so much happening right now, Yes sold you Losey's to show the other day and autometry. It's saying, come and see him. He's got a deal for.
Speaker 6: Going to see Ray at twelve noon on Monday regularly.
Speaker 4: It's a bag for life and just go get what you've got in this shop.
Speaker 7: I'll just take it all.
Speaker 3: I think Ray's actually enabling you for keeople eting glasses because you know you can go to this.
Speaker 7: It's right there yesterday. It's his Nicknam.
Speaker 4: He's like a feeder. Ray.
Speaker 6: I am coming to see you, and I hope that turned around his.
Speaker 4: Stopped ready, stop ready ray, she could wipe the business out, all right. So we're talking today about stories about being stuck. Nine four one four one o four three Garth, good morning.
Speaker 9: Hey, Christian are getting here you big?
Speaker 4: We're good. God, that's cool the show. So your story about being stuck.
Speaker 9: It was actually my old man. He's had a bad back for a lot of a lot of his years now, and he decided to buy himself an inverting machine. I don't know where he've got it off eBay or something, I guess, And it's like it was like a board.
Speaker 4: You you lie back on it and then you pull a lever and it flips you upside down.
Speaker 9: No, he hasn't got to leave this thing. You just sort of back yourself up to strap your angles in and if you set it up right and get your weights sort of all balanced right, you just lift your arms up in the air and it flips you upside down and then.
Speaker 4: Sounds absolutely terrifying. I think sexy Lands.
Speaker 7: One of those.
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe that's where he got it from. I'm not sure, but he was single at the time, so I don't know what he was doing with it. But yeah, so he's got it out in his garage you live by himself at the time, like I said, and sort of envied his pockets, so he did nothing. It fell out of his pockets, strapped his ankles in and lifted his arms up.
Speaker 4: Okay, possibly go wrong with this. We'll he in this even though we know.
Speaker 9: I think you've always could guess what happened next. He sort of flipped upside down pretty aggressively and sort of stuck in his garage, hanging from his ankles. He's a phone phone was in sight but out of reach. You're sort of sitting there thinking. His two sons sort of don't visit him that often, so he could be there.
Speaker 4: Wait till next Tuesday, Sunday weeks.
Speaker 3: Surely by Father's Day that will visit him Christmas.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Eventually he sort of have to hang in there for a good half an hour or so.
Speaker 4: He sort of rush into his head as well, starting.
Speaker 9: To feeling a bit faint. Sort of survival mode kicked in and.
Speaker 2: He started.
Speaker 9: Flailing his arms around and sort of doing upside down sit up, trying to flip himself back up the.
Speaker 4: Right way and extreme crumches.
Speaker 9: I wish he had cameras in his house back then. It would have been a good video to share on YouTube actually, but yeah, eventually sort of managed to bloody get himself right up the right way and grab under the A frame and slip himself up, and then gave me a call and told me that he could have died and no one would have found him.
Speaker 4: He should have been signed up by late. I think it's part of the appligation process. They strap you into one of those.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 9: I try and get him to try and get him to call me more regularly now so I know he's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did it help his back?
Speaker 9: He reconsents one of the best things ever for.
Speaker 3: I can't recommend it highly enough.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure he's got a partner living with him the house. I hope hopefully she sort of keeps an eye on him when he's there.
Speaker 3: When he's there, the only reason he's got that lady there a spot.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so yeah, he's definitely an advocate for it now. But yeah, get it set up right first place, or have someone there with you.
Speaker 4: Well, lis In Garth, it's such a great story. You really really made us laugh. We can to give you an instant one thousand dollars. You are our caller of the week.
Speaker 9: Fantastic guys. I'm petting in the workout back there. I'm going to be late, so at least i'll have an excuse.
Speaker 4: Well, there you go telling this one on thousand dollars. Well done, mate, it's such a funny story.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much. A shouts with us, Garth and.
Speaker 9: Have a lovely weekends the show.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you very much, call the week thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick. There that was goth The tax Time Sales event is on now at Mercedes Benz Berrick. Oh, let's time for my Donna on gold. What are the odds? Pretty poor?
Speaker 2: Christian connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show. Every Friday, we let you pick all the songs. We hand the music over to you. We turn the show into one big giant jukebox. Every Friday we call it the Naked Hour. We sip away all the songs, We give you the theme, you pick the music.
Speaker 3: Oh Christian, we've got no songs for the whole hour on Nick Nick Nick Nake Naked Hour, Naked Hour, ohg Big Nig bigg Naked Hour, Nyked Hour.
Speaker 4: Today they're the Naked Hour. We're looking for song titles were just two words, two word titles. This morning on nine four one four one oh four three and as always before you pick up the phone? Is this a big Friday song? Nothing slow, nothing sluggish? Big songs only need to fly, Patsy, what are you going for?
Speaker 6: Tick and tick? This week? It is New Sensation by Inexcess.
Speaker 4: This is it? Yeah, this has got Friday when all over it off the Kick album.
Speaker 5: You know, one of the few leading sigures who didn't play an instruments.
Speaker 3: Really, I feel like there's a few.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like his his words.
Speaker 5: In his poetry, there's words his songs, my words to his songs. His writing was phenomenal.
Speaker 3: But you mean he couldn't He couldn't play an instrument at all?
Speaker 6: Wasn't interested interesting? Also Ozzy Osbourne Ariana Grande.
Speaker 4: I'm not surprised that I never really thought that he's a great d piano forte. We eat the piano trying to snort something. Surprised it's not a concept play an instrument.
Speaker 6: I was trying to think he's bono another one.
Speaker 4: I think he's one of those you sometimes we'll pick up a mouthwork and the recorder. I seen me Jack, Oh, we don't need yet.
Speaker 6: Without he thinks just his mere stage.
Speaker 4: He is an instrument. He is his own instrument. Jack, What's a great song? Two words song title.
Speaker 3: Rich Girl by Whole Notes Gray song.
Speaker 11: You know it anyway.
Speaker 4: This is a beautiful, gorgeous song.
Speaker 3: Originally the song was about a rich boy until Hall changed the gender to make it fit better with the melody Someone's come along.
Speaker 4: To song back Friday. I like it. Rich boy, not the same thing. He's a rich boy there watching someone from a van all striving oases in the back with the chloroform. All right. Two words song too much? Two words song titles Rescue Me by Fontella Bass all right, ninees are open now. Two words song titles big songs only need to play nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show, Naked Out this morning. Two words song titles big ending my John bonch over this one. This is a great song. Three words song titles They stood there in a couple of weeks time, Christian, Please can you play this morning? After the amazing athletics yesterday, the ten thousand dollars beer race, Burning Heart Survivor, This song screams training montage.
Speaker 7: It's a show my gym players for my own training montage.
Speaker 4: In my mind, I'm chopping down trees and sawing them and running in snow.
Speaker 5: It wasn't one of the rocky soundtracks, wasn't it not let in one of the movies.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's the song they used for all the all five movies and the training montage. They actually stopped calling it, but just boning heart is now, says in brackets training montage. For Jim knuckleheads like me, it's when you google spocify.
Speaker 7: I want the training montage song.
Speaker 4: Christian, what about beautiful day you too?
Speaker 3: Motto on the mouth?
Speaker 4: Org in here absolutely absolutely Christian play ball skags, Liedo shuffle Calvin, this is a brilliant song.
Speaker 7: I love getting your song, suggests since this is from.
Speaker 4: Twelve year old Elliott, he wants to hear Black Eyed Peas and pump it. I remember being that age, young boys, not hormones, lot of changes going on. That was every day.
Speaker 3: He really went out of that fine AnyWho edit overthinks your eyes.
Speaker 4: He wants to hear this classic by Pink Floyd consortably love our winner The Butler Jesse the Butler from.
Speaker 7: The Bearer Racist. They wants to hear Gish episodes and Mike, of course on this song.
Speaker 4: He's not on the mouth iron, he's on the what's it?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 4: The gecko? What's that card?
Speaker 3: Is it that wooden fish thing?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What is that's?
Speaker 10: Meck?
Speaker 4: It's on guitar, so which what is that? A get goo and angle making up? What is it? That thing?
Speaker 3: It was the instrument in school that if you couldn't play anything, they just stop.
Speaker 4: Gave me Bolster Amblett. You said I had special skills.
Speaker 3: You can't play any song without the geo.
Speaker 4: A glittering career and Showby's a weight human stroke on Wuiro the Guio. That's it all right, Nicole, Good morning, morning morning, Nicole.
Speaker 7: Okay, two words. Song title? What should we played this morning?
Speaker 12: Has to be push it from iconic eighties band Sultan Pepper Iconic.
Speaker 9: Let's go.
Speaker 7: It's a crunkle. This is a great song.
Speaker 4: Nicole, very good, Thank you very much, thanks recording. Have a lovely weekend. What have you got? Jason morning, Jason morning?
Speaker 3: Cute Hey Jason, Hey, Jason, Yeah, legendary Michael Jackson.
Speaker 10: Be dead, be de.
Speaker 4: Great one, Jason, thank you very much for that. Bobby, what have you got? Good morning, Bobby, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 9: You've got to play Buddy Holly by Rezar. It's the perfect happy Friday morning songs.
Speaker 4: I'm hearing you aloud and clear. Bobby. It's it locked and load is definitely playing this. Thank you, Bobby, he got it. Catherine, good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning, good morning. Hey, you'll do it. We're good Christian. You and I elm dog.
Speaker 4: We've ever played any of the King. When will we be allowed to play the King on a naked.
Speaker 12: My hand dog and you can get up and danged.
Speaker 4: Hands? All right, Katherine, thank you very much, and cool. I have a nice weekend. Nick, good morning. What have you got? Two words?
Speaker 7: Song title? Morning?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 9: Good morning, Crissier. What about that great band of vej's as staying alive?
Speaker 4: I'll stop DJ's off the lines this morning.
Speaker 7: He's a hell of an old cop.
Speaker 4: Those human asteroids, these stay alive, Nick, give them up. Just say no, just say no.
Speaker 7: It's car.
Speaker 4: Ken, Yes, good night, I'm just Ken off you go. What have you got for us? Kenny?
Speaker 9: Roll thing by the Trugs.
Speaker 7: You're this show's wild thing.
Speaker 4: Ken.
Speaker 7: This is a brilliant song. This is I Reckon. We've got to play this today for UK that one of you? Is that one of your favorite songs?
Speaker 4: Ken the Passion Time?
Speaker 7: Did I ask you?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Going me nothing?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 11: It's Friday Flyday, but if Coast flay, Christian O'Connell's gonna give you a holiday.
Speaker 4: Hello radios here aguinal winners. All right, so it is time for Friday Friday. What an amazing trip as well. It's a luxurious break up to the Gold Coast. Four nights the luxuries apartment and Adrenaline tours, a remote tour with Tasmid, Adventure headicarpter experiences with Great Ocean, and helicopters with fly you up there, We'll bring you right back because we're like that. You can win us right now, call us up on nine four one four one oh four three. You pick up the phone and you say fly me away, Christian and then in one line, one line only, don't boris. Let's get to a chorus. Why should we be flying you away today? Nine four one four one o four three. We haven't got long for the big stories, okay, because that means less big songs, and we've got all your big songs sticking off with this one. What a great one fly Away by Lenny Kravitz. I know because it's fly away Friday. That's right up there for radio. Down there for showing doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Nine four one.
Speaker 4: Down there for going.
Speaker 7: Nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 4: Cut us up and say Christian, fly me away today and then tell us why in one eye only good luck.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast, Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 11: It's Friday flying a phrase of Coast on flin Christian o'connal's gonna give.
Speaker 4: You a holidays now, just a short direct flood away Queensland. Gorgeous Phraseer Coast offers you unrivaled worning counters and lovely warm weather. Check it out Google, Visit phraseer Coast under a three hour flight and you're there. Phrasey Coast is the only place in Australia where the humpbacks actually stop with their babies on their annual migration and just hang out in the bay where you'll be staying. All right, we have to do is call us up this morning on nine four one four one o four three, fly me away today, Christian, that's what we want to hear.
Speaker 7: Your reasoning.
Speaker 4: One line why it should go to you? Nine four one four one oh four three Here we got here first of all, Nick, Nick, guys, slow me away? We got that. Nick. That's all right, Friday and Nick? Where should he? Why should we pick you? Mate?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm I'm a teacher. I love my students. I've been working really hard, but it gets to that point we're more than halfway through, closer to the year, and I need a break.
Speaker 4: It's a strong reason. It's a strong race.
Speaker 3: I love my students.
Speaker 4: But bye bye, yeah, yeah, Nick, it might be you.
Speaker 7: Stay there.
Speaker 4: Strong start from Nick, Jenny, good morning, good morning, find me away please, Christian, Jenny. Why should it be you? My friend? Why?
Speaker 7: What's going on?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 13: So many things? So I haven't had leave, I haven't had any holidays. So actually twenty eighteen is a proper holiday. And my husband's at home and I'm literally the man of the house now, and I'm still working full time, and I just need a break.
Speaker 4: What do you take him with you? You're going to take somebody, stupid question. You can go and meet the teacher. Jenny mybe you stay there. Let's go to Jamie. Good morning, Jamie?
Speaker 2: Why wait play Christian?
Speaker 4: Jamie? Sounds like you're on the school run there or who's screaming?
Speaker 10: We are in the school run Christians?
Speaker 7: And why should it be you?
Speaker 10: I've my daughter for fourth birthday yesterday, so we want to take her away.
Speaker 7: I mean, a tiny, little four year old and a big humpback.
Speaker 3: Welld is she in the car with you now?
Speaker 4: She is? Happy birthday, Happy birth yesterday, Happy birthday, Parker. Just irritate you go to stop watching the blue I'm watching What is this?
Speaker 3: Did she just leaves you? The tickets?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 7: A tough crowd?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 7: Right, let's take one more.
Speaker 10: Jeff, Hi, find me a lay today? Christian?
Speaker 4: Why Jeff?
Speaker 10: Why? Well, I've never been on a holiday, especially out of Victoria. I've never ever been out of Victoria.
Speaker 6: Oh you're kidding, Jeff?
Speaker 4: How old do you know?
Speaker 10: I wish I was forty three years old too.
Speaker 4: You've never left Victoria?
Speaker 10: No, No, never been out of Victoria?
Speaker 4: Have you wanted to and just got to cold feet? Got to the edge of the border. Bankers can't do it today?
Speaker 10: Yeah, definitely, I'd love to get out of Victoria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where's the closest you've got?
Speaker 10: Yes, oh, just on the borders.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're so closed.
Speaker 4: Break for the border, Jeff. It's got to be you. You need to experience more than Victoria. You're off, Jeff. Yes, yeah, you've won, Jeff. Oh, excellent, Ye Jeff, Jeff, is you you're leaving the state. You're getting on a plane? You going to the phrase that coachst to see Wales.
Speaker 10: Oh. I worked at the airport too, and I've been on sales of the airplanes, but never one that's moving.
Speaker 4: A waster brides made, never the bride. Jeff, this is heartbreaking. What a great win.
Speaker 10: Excellent, excellent, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Pleasure. You're going to have an amazing time up there as well. What a great experience. They're going to go in the helicopter, see the humpback wells and beautiful warm weather up though as well.
Speaker 7: Just a short flight as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, excellent, excellent. Well I'm blowing away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, that's all right, pleasure you would enjoy it. Send us a post. God and Nick, who are you going to take with you for the trip?
Speaker 7: You've just won.
Speaker 10: Two? Thank you? Ah, lovely all right.
Speaker 4: Patty she's a translator. She works with Jeff. It's like a caring human he has. Then all right, we do that again next Friday.
Speaker 2: Well done to Jeff Well Christian Connells Show podcast coming.
Speaker 4: Up in five minutes time on Today's Time Wastter a double pass. Patrick's going to see Credit House so Legend at a House. The Gravity Stairs Tour Live at Rod Laver Arena December this year, tenth of December. Tickets are on sound now a Live nation dot Com today you you can win a pair in five minutes time with Today's time Waster. Jackie boy, You've got a big weekend going on.
Speaker 3: I wish I was coming to Cans with you. Actually get me out of my weekend. I've got two birthdays to attend. Too many birthdays to attend clever a three year old's party and a thirty seven year old's party. By thirty seven, Why are you still throwing a birthday?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, exactly, no, no, no, no, we're jack on it. It's forty thirty. It's significant otherwise don't bomp.
Speaker 3: Maybe thirty fives, but by that age we're not counting every You've got to be.
Speaker 4: Honest, I judge a person by the amount of fuss they expect. It hasn't had on their birthday. They do.
Speaker 7: You know, we will have one with someone who's you know, chanz Hand's birthday person. Shall we say?
Speaker 4: You know? It's like listen you eight ten?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: You know what about people there are I've worked with people before who take the flipping day of work.
Speaker 6: Yep, this company gives us a day off for our birthday. No, yes, they do.
Speaker 4: Really does not extend to presenters, Old Jackie boy. Then this break's already taking a turn for jack six years.
Speaker 7: It's actually six years of the show. Thanks for playing along.
Speaker 6: I get it every year.
Speaker 3: Oh well done? Do you I've never noticed you gone?
Speaker 6: No, no, because it's usually this.
Speaker 4: Break is going on the lace. He's missed a year. We're working on the show, and now he doesn't know when Patsy's not here by notices no surprise.
Speaker 2: The Christian Connall's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show, This morning's Naked Hour. We ask you a song to the two word titles. It's twenty to nine Christian O'Connell Show on Gold Credit House. Tickets have for grabs today on the Time Waster a world Tango Day. We're looking for your dance bands. Make a band dance like Iggy Bop Gold, Minute Work, Gold, Wu Tango Clan Gold.
Speaker 3: He Tanny Canny Land the dance move.
Speaker 4: No looking at these No, I'm getting nervous. There's so much on the line now. If you're gonna dance, you're gonna have the right clothing on to keep it loose.
Speaker 7: He hair like, definitely a tard.
Speaker 3: Not too bad.
Speaker 4: Silver plus Love Charles and Eddie. What a great double act. Yeah, well those boys can dance, that's right, Charleston and Eddie. Gold and Shimmy Barnes. Shimmy Barnes, look at him, sing and moves, Shimmy Barns. Jack. What have you got?
Speaker 7: Make a band dance.
Speaker 3: Lady Chatcha, Oh very good. God, Tina Wermer, she's doing the h Silver plus Maroon Jive.
Speaker 7: Maroon dive is very good.
Speaker 3: Gold Blink one and two and one and two.
Speaker 4: That's gold all right. What have you got them? Looking for your dance bands? The best ones? You off to go and see Credit House. We've got pair of tickets have for grabs. Text them in Oh four seven five three one o four three.
Speaker 7: Good luck.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell Show, Turn out a good Way pair of tickets, Go and see Credit House live at the end of the year. Looking for your dance bands, make a band dance jackuinely to dance and Mark let's dance. Let's shimmy.
Speaker 7: Now there are those are song suggestions.
Speaker 4: I was like Ledo shuffle, but they've not done anything with that.
Speaker 7: It's from an hour ago.
Speaker 4: Let's scroll forward, professional me Tapika instead of Metallica, Metallica, Sila, won't see music instead of Roxy music, Bronze too, two Fighters, Silvil plus Dancy Sinatra instead of Nancy.
Speaker 7: Dancing. God's good.
Speaker 4: It takes me on. Thomas Brice, that's smart, two pack step Bronze, Thank you, Richard Kylie Limbo, she's doing the limbo, the limbo, Flamenco at Work, flamen Co at Work, Gold bon Ivy Gold plus World and Linda brackets zz hip Hop Silver, Robot Plant not Robert Plant is doing the robot.
Speaker 3: That's gold plus, well done, Mark Lotwood, belly Eilish so that Billy Ice, she's doing belly dancing, Silver Jackson, Give Silva Mortley break Dance.
Speaker 4: Bronze and rumbawamba. So the Chumberwumber they're doing the rumba plus rumbawamba.
Speaker 3: But the weird is going to be Linda. Congratulations for Bonjivy.
Speaker 7: Bon Ivy, very good.
Speaker 4: Last song for us for Ken Can you still win us? Old timer?
Speaker 2: It's the Trucks Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Do you know what? Guys, We're coming to the end off the show, to the end of the show, and we can't let go because.
Speaker 6: Where I'm natural.
Speaker 3: I did Sorry, I didn't know who was doing it.
Speaker 4: You did. We you were told three minutes ago. And what we've been doing is rolling a piece of whatever that is wrap blue tat round a pen that he's been doing for the last twenty minutes. Take own your mummy when she said what do you do at school today? I made this the pen.
Speaker 7: We really have come to the end of the road one more time with feeling.
Speaker 14: To the end of the show and I can't let go, but I have to because it's nine am and that's.
Speaker 4: The rules, all right. So my imagine this this one. I do align, you do align, you do a line? You know? Thank god they're here.
Speaker 6: It's in shock.
Speaker 4: Not again. Yeah, yeah, you need a week's auning dere maybe about an art and craft corner. It's back blaming that bloody pen stand on it all right? Okay, well we're back Monday every single day. Next week, what have we got to give away smiles?
Speaker 3: Thanks to Smile Solutions.
Speaker 4: Smiles, We're giving away smiles on the Rainbow Show.
Speaker 3: Thanks to Smile Solutions, we'll be giving away one thousand dollars per day.
Speaker 4: You've got it, my friend. Perhaps see what else is happening on the show this week, this.
Speaker 6: Week or next week next week?
Speaker 5: Next week, Heaps and Hapes will be doing Naked Hour again. On the Friday, we'll be doing Double Thumbs Up again. Lots of goodies and surprises.
Speaker 6: Stay tuned.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I need to do? Pats ain't going to be giving you an instant show quiz next week because I don't be singing. Have any idea what's going on? It's like you're you're in your own little boat and occasionally you're peer over to Jack and ized bonego what's going on?
Speaker 7: Oh that looks nice?
Speaker 4: Anyway, my boat's here and I'm off over here to another.
Speaker 5: Line, off to another charity, luncheonet, just sticking in my news line.
Speaker 6: Happy to go along the ride to get.
Speaker 4: Ready at some point next week on.
Speaker 3: The show, Going to on instant.
Speaker 7: You work on the show, but do you know the show?
Speaker 2: Quiz The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast