Speaker 1: It's a Christian a color show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey coome on in Tuesday On in six minutes past six, Come on and Patsy, good morning Christians. Come on in Jack.
Speaker 3: How are you guys go?
Speaker 4: This morning with Tuesday one in which in my house means I've got to get up twenty minutes started to get everything ready for the rowing Queen Ruby as I dropped off this morning. So my daughter was rowing at school at her elected sport, which means twice a week.
Speaker 2: After drop her off at school at.
Speaker 4: Ten to five, and then she they all stagger out of mum and Dad's cars. No one stood up right, They're all like staggering out. They can barely stand up right. You know, all these these big bags they've got these days as kids and a sports gear and they're off to some late to gone row. Obviously smallness raining. So we pull up as normal normally, she just leaps out the car. She doesn't want to hang around, no time for small talk with dad. Today she sits in the car. You're right, well it's raining, and I went gonna get over. I actually said this, and that greatness wasn't built in sunshine. I said, you need to get out of the car, I said, there's water in the lake. Now that we wore water falling on you, I said, out you go, row. She looks so unhappy. She was filthy as I drove off.
Speaker 2: I have to be honest, I was smiling for the first summer's morning. I'm more on that rowboat right now.
Speaker 4: Those teenagers drizzling out there.
Speaker 2: How can you even see what's land and what's lake? They got like, you know, minus.
Speaker 4: Hats on some of that on the lake out there this morning. That is is wrong, Patsy what I was just telling Jack? But tell us what's all happened with your spoon?
Speaker 5: Oh my trusty old wooden spoon, snapped when I was whipping up a bit of a beef mint.
Speaker 2: To be honest, was this over Christian husband's head or no?
Speaker 5: And it's it's not. It's just a cheap old spoon, but it's it's the sentimentality of it. I got it for my kitchen tea, just for my wedding over twenty years ago, and it's been a trusty old spoon. It's made birthday cakes for Audie and treats for nieces and nephews. My Grandma's beautiful fruit cake that's.
Speaker 4: We need some of those treats as well, haven't we those? As? I mean, they were a little bit hard. Spoons broken, did you say? It broke while he was stirring beef mints? How rough is the beef mints? It can break a spoon in the half.
Speaker 3: Trying to break it up and it just went. The whole cow still in there, just.
Speaker 2: His head and nice, ah, so what are you going to do? Why can't you super glue? And then you should get it framed.
Speaker 5: Chris did off at a gaffer.
Speaker 3: Tape it up.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: It sounds exactly like Christian's headfast. He refused to let go because they had sentimental.
Speaker 2: Still work the spoon, though, you need to, seriously, I would get it. There. Was it a clean break like they said, not to say that, a splintered? Oh no, what into the beef mints?
Speaker 3: Probably rubbage?
Speaker 2: She could nick plate like you do in the evening, all of you. So what are you going to do with it? You should keep it.
Speaker 5: It's in the bin.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you shouldn't put it in the bin.
Speaker 5: All those memories I know, well they're gone, they're flushed down the drain. They're in the bin. I have memories of here in the heart Christian oh.
Speaker 4: Wise words, there is true. I over the weekend, you'll love this patch. Right, we were having a massive sort out of stuff and some stuff we still unpacked.
Speaker 2: You've seen my garage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's bad. It it's really bad. Right, so much so week we moved. It was three years ago, mate.
Speaker 2: Right, there's still three huge boxes you were supposed to have unpacked, right, Sarah goes, what, I just shoved them behind something. You know, the crime's got up with you almost. I'd almost got away with it and escap shut down last week. She was like, what the hell was those? I went, oh, I'm pretty sure you said you were going to unpack those.
Speaker 4: There was loads of rare stuff from the kids when they were like, really really young, all the stuff lucky about throwing away anyway.
Speaker 2: I know, I took the macco out of you. I found this jar. It's got their teeth in it. Ah.
Speaker 3: I did not need to come over.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's tea.
Speaker 2: Kids were horrified. I went, They went, what's this?
Speaker 4: I killed someone one day, buried the body, chopped up in the bits and depositing all over the world.
Speaker 3: That means you had to bring those three customs and declare them yes, human teeth.
Speaker 2: Well they didn't. They didn't say anthing about human teeth. But they didn't want any mud on the mountain bike wheels. That's a scrubble of that. They didn't say anything about human teeth.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 4: Podcast yesterday, a little fellow man with a van turned up. My wife had has been selling a lot of stuff on on Facebook marketplace that we got right from the garage clear out on Sunday.
Speaker 2: One of them was this knacked, old green cut couch.
Speaker 4: Right and this guy you know what, I'm in Hamilton, Yeah, this guy trying to pick up this cheap old couch. I think my wife sort of must get thirty bucks or something for it. Creeks and stuff like that. The kids have had it in both of their bedrooms. Then just had enough of it. He driven all the way from Seaford and he was going all the way back with seafood. Seaford is like an at least an hour and twenty minutes from where I live. It's almost like a three hour round trip for a twenty five dollars and it's like a velvet green very very old.
Speaker 2: Fashioned knackered tide couch and.
Speaker 3: Then does it do you let him try it out and see if he likes it before he takes it or is it.
Speaker 2: Like it's a good point? He just sorry, and then I lugged it with it and chucked in the back of his van for him.
Speaker 4: He didn't try it out at all. You know, if I was buying a couch, I don't want to have a test sit on that just to see what it's like. The other thing I have brought in this morning that I'm going to give away this morning is while we were sorting out a load of stuff about a year and a half ago, as a surprise Christmas presence to both my daughters, I thought it'd be a great little family thing that we could all play together, some games to play over Christmas. I got them an Xbox, right, and they've never really used it. And they keep telling me that you haven't got sons, And I said, well, that's actually that's genderest. Girls love playing Xbox. That's okay, I said, that's genderest. I just got it so we can all play.
Speaker 2: There are all kinds of games on there, you know.
Speaker 4: So they said you need to get rid of it, so I was going to sell it, but I thought i'd bring it in this on there might be a family that could redo it. It is, I promise you, it's only been used three times. It's an Xbox One, one of these digital ones which you can download games to you don't buy the physical game. I also brought an extra handset for it as well.
Speaker 3: It's it looks actually brand new, like Mint. I would have described this as Mint condition. Besides the cable management where you've just like gem the Kales back into the bux.
Speaker 2: What is it about those HDMIK goods? Who is eyning them anyway? Behind? That isn't everyone's TV.
Speaker 4: Even if Buckingham Palas there's just a nest of crap there isn't there? No one has very good hdm I management?
Speaker 2: Do they that the scut the mysterious scart socket used to all will be about? And now it's sort of about those four little strange things on the back for the HDMI plug in.
Speaker 3: So this is actually a great present to give away to somebody in Xbox one.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on, and we play the relevant music.
Speaker 3: It's an Xbox one s all digital, so you don't play any physical games.
Speaker 4: And one those infomercial channels gone into it and natural please carry on with the salespill.
Speaker 3: One terabyte of storage four k Ultra HD comes with the controller and the console plus a second control that Christian has bought. And I can see that they go on eBay for about three hundred and fifty bucks at the moment.
Speaker 2: Wait, I didn't know that. Ah, that's it really. I thought it was about fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: And those are second proper secondhand one. So because yours as new, you might even get more than that.
Speaker 2: No, I said, I give it away. We'll give it away. That's what you were to us.
Speaker 4: Listener's three hundred dollars, which plays a value on each one of you. All right, cooling now, Then, if you've got a family and they'd like to play on an Xbox it's a what is that?
Speaker 2: An Xbox one?
Speaker 3: Xbox one s. It also comes with the game's Minecraft c of Thieves and Fortnite.
Speaker 2: Oh the kids love that Fortnite?
Speaker 4: Is it the Fortnight? I've done it again with the Fortnight? Oh okay, sorry, down with the kids, Patsy, you'll get your spoon.
Speaker 3: Oh give us that's the runners up prize.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show, podcasts.
Speaker 4: Garage clear out at the weekend. I don't think this is anything a man voluntarily does. I was made to do it. And one of the things I read that the kids just haven't used. I bought it with good intentions to surprise joint sort of birthday. A Christmas present from both is one of these xboxes, but they just haven't played on it. So I bought it in this morning to give away to one of you. So if there's a family that would really love one of these xboxes, Jack is in front of it. It genuinely is in mint condition, only be used three or four times. Two handheld consoles control controllers. What's the console?
Speaker 2: Is that the main big that's the big old boxes. That the big old box. Well those hand held.
Speaker 4: Things called controllers, controllers, console controllers. Good it all now, all right? So let's go to line to find out who wants this. Steph, good morning, Yes, hello, Steph. Okay, So tell us about your family that will be getting this if we pick you.
Speaker 6: Guys, Well, we've got Emma who's twelve, then who's ten?
Speaker 7: And Sammy here's eight, and they've pissed me to.
Speaker 8: Ring the line.
Speaker 9: Win today.
Speaker 2: Are they up already?
Speaker 6: They are, They've been up past in the last fifteen minutes, and I've only had my first cup of coffee blind.
Speaker 2: Right, that's okay, that's Keddy power. Oh yeah, you're more than welcome to have this.
Speaker 6: Oh you're kidding.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you can have it.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, you guys you want it?
Speaker 2: That is what I hope my kids are better, But no is lecturing me about gender stereotypical prizes.
Speaker 11: To get the next box, and my son's just doing circle work around this total.
Speaker 7: He's very ex.
Speaker 2: Like a dog chasing his town when they know they're going out for war. Well, it's great.
Speaker 4: It's one of these digital ones, so you can just download the games. So that happened to actually buy the hard copies. It's a console and two control controllers.
Speaker 12: Oh well I did told by one of your guys before that I'll have to.
Speaker 7: Purchase a third one and otherwise it'll be anarchy on my hands.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, yeah, so it's yours. Hello, Yeah, sure, you'll chuck them all on.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hello? Hello, Hey hey kids, you've got my old Xbox.
Speaker 11: Hello, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's right. I hope you really enjoyed playing on it, no fighting over it? Okay, well play third and what are you looking forward to playing? Let Me Guess Fortnight or Dance.
Speaker 4: Nation Miraft Minecraft, Minecraft Kids Kids Simulator.
Speaker 12: Alright, that's wonderful, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Tell you what, that's a handful in it. I'll six in the morning. That's why I chose this is a living in the morning basically for a couple of hours at a soundproof studio. Steph, We're glad he's gone to you and all your family. I hope you have a lot of fun with it.
Speaker 2: Which we get. We're send it out to you today. Thank you so much, pleasure enjoy it. Bye, Christian.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian o'connald show podcast.
Speaker 4: Yesterday and filling out the car of fuel. You know you've got a while. It takes the fuel to go in. It's born, sister born. One of those things you just have to do is fill the car. Oh, of course, I don't know why you were smiling smugly that you didn't know what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: I forgot you. Jack's got the Tesla.
Speaker 3: Don't have to go to the petrol You just got to wait four.
Speaker 2: Hours to charge up. Haven't this smug boy, but you can.
Speaker 3: Stay in the car.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh wow, puck anyway, like a mere morton.
Speaker 4: I was filling up the car with old fashioned fossil fuel this though it's actually shoving gold, carrying it in the car, banging the smart plugs to get it old chitty chitty bang bang go.
Speaker 2: Anyway, while I'm there, you know, I guess we order that you always have a look round to see who else is there, because you've got a couple of minutes when it fills up. And I saw a pink ice cream van unmissable, right, it was an ice cream van and the ice cream van man, and he was filling up the ice cream van. I've never seen this.
Speaker 4: And I even sent him because he was literally the other side of the same pump as me. If you're interested with pump number two, And I said, I don't know why I said this. I went, wow, I see that often. And he looked at me so bored, like really, you've got to mention, what are you ten.
Speaker 3: It's like saying.
Speaker 2: Exactly the same, you know, It's like, well.
Speaker 4: He looks also, it looks so flipping grumpy a stick a smile on. Kids could have been cutting schools.
Speaker 2: Schools empty out in a minute. They don't want to see it like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you think that music playing over and over it's a form of torture to He.
Speaker 4: Was a grumpiest looking guy i've seen this year, right, filling up that van.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I've never seen this before.
Speaker 4: But the one thing I was thinking about is like, so he's got another what two months of like decent enough weather, ye, right to sell those ice creams?
Speaker 3: And then where does he go? Hibern Yeah, what does he.
Speaker 4: Do for the rest of you know, during autumn and winter? The van that can during the summertime be parts outside the fronty house. Yep, really sunny day, he gets in there, cranks on the old that's like their siren.
Speaker 2: Yeah great, great, great drive around suburbs. Right. It never sounds, by the way, as fresh as this does it. It's always sounds like the battery that is attached to it's on its last legs and they can't be bothered to charge it overnight. It sounds more like this. It sounds as slightly that is wonky, just slightly off a little bit. Where does the van go?
Speaker 4: It can't be out the front of house. Like it is during the summer because the rain and stuff like that and get all rusty. Do they put them in storage somewhere or.
Speaker 3: Does he chase summer? Does he go up north.
Speaker 2: Brazil or something on a ferry and going so it's the Brazilian kids around there.
Speaker 4: You know. Where do we need to speak to an ice cream van? Hopefully not the guy spoke to you yesterday. He's not picking up that phone. Oh crumpy, my grum face.
Speaker 2: I want to know this someone. Then where do ice cream van people all right go in the winter? Yes?
Speaker 13: Do they?
Speaker 2: Jack thinks they go into hibernation? Maybe, I'd love Do they like a tortoise?
Speaker 4: They get put by their kids and family into a box in the van for six months and then get woken up.
Speaker 2: They go into a deep sleep. Basically they call the ice creams. Where do you go? Do you chase the sun? Or do they have a second seasonal industry?
Speaker 3: What do you What does that mean?
Speaker 5: I reckon they'd sell like hot gem donuts or hot dogs, like hot food at markets and stuff in the winter.
Speaker 3: No, because then the side in the same van.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's got all like golden gay time.
Speaker 3: It's all the you know, the nine and you can tell they haven't been painted in twenty years. It's not like they're updating the side of It's still got.
Speaker 2: The money sort of shippings and stuff.
Speaker 3: That's the one thing that does update is the price.
Speaker 1: Because Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: I wonder how that tribute band was on Friday. I remember knock Off Friday, one of our listeners going to see him for about the nine hundredth time. I go through all the emails that come in to me, right, and there's a lot too way through. Sometimes there's a lot of press release and stuff like that that clearly the PR company have never listened to, not just this radio show, but any radio shows. It's like, do you want to speak to the leading proctologists this year? And however, this one simply titled I do drive through Weddings caught my eye and I have actually opened up this morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: This is a good news story. So and I think we all love good news. We love good news on the show, don't we.
Speaker 4: We'd love to share the news about how tiny Land has pivoted to drive through weddings.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, So it is what it says on the box. I guess you get in the front seat and they're at the window.
Speaker 4: Again it says, this is a good news story. Love always wins, even with a virus circle in the globe. Maybe you want to do a surprise drive through wedding, give it away as a prize for one of your listeners.
Speaker 2: So I'm just imagining, is this really us we imagine it? It's a drive through wedding, as in what you pull up to the window where you'd normally audio macas So.
Speaker 3: I'm imagining a McDonald's, a red roadster.
Speaker 2: So if it's a drive through wedding, is that is the priest there at the window who and he reads through what the tannoy or.
Speaker 3: That I still imagined like a teenager doing it, you know, just.
Speaker 4: Bored, not even make an eye, can't tell you the way they wave up that little thing for you to do, the chip and pin.
Speaker 2: Don't even use eye contact between health.
Speaker 4: Click eye except sorry I do. It's more like turns and conditions. The other thing they're offering as well is a drive through renewal of your vows. Now I did for our fifteenth anniversary about eight or nine years ago, where I did actually surprise my wife with renewing our vows at the original church we got married in. Yeah, and obviously you know we had two daughters and I'd got them dresses they could addressed for.
Speaker 2: It was great fun. Not the same if you're going to renew your vowels, you know, and all that meant originally just at the quickness, just the disposability of a drive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can renew, like renew vowls is not something you have to do straight away. Wait a year and two when we're out of Coke phone contract.
Speaker 2: It's an I see, it's more like an upgrade or anything like that.
Speaker 4: However I want to do They mean like drive through to Maybe it doesn't mean like we think in the circle like you with Macca's do they mean you're like you go to us.
Speaker 2: You know you have the drive through cinema where there's like a whole load of people.
Speaker 3: I would call that a drive in wedding though, and drive through maybe you go round the church and then they stick their head out of one of the stained glass windows.
Speaker 4: Then Kate from the I do Crew marriage celebrants, I have questions for you Oka before we go any further.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, so this is exciting tonight. It is the first training session of the could have been. So this has gone from just an idea on the show about three weeks ago, simply asking you could you have gone all the way with footage? Do you used to love playing footage back in the day, and do fancy one last game? It's now sort of just sort of taken off really by your momentum. All these various people nominating their their dad, their brothers, their sons, their husbands, all who still love footy, but fancy one last game.
Speaker 2: So we are doing it.
Speaker 4: We're having one last game. Training session is tonight the first training session. It isn't just a training session. It's going to be amazing. Jack and I going down because this is gonna be something unique about this. It's the first time all the plays this never happens in actual food, does it? In fact, now I'm saying it now going.
Speaker 2: This is this a good idea. It's the first time this team it's not married at first sight, isn't it? Players at first sight? Paths going up against Maths tonight.
Speaker 4: Players at first sight. It's the first time they're they're all going to be eyeing each other up. So when he looks in better shape than me as naked as him he's hobblim just getting out the car. He looks young and fresh. Which one's that, Which one's sledgend, which one's Hollywood. So there's gonna be this kind of nervous energy about tonight when they all meet each other for the first time. They also I think what's really cranked it up is last week we announced the team they're playing is the Foxfordty All Stars, and it really is a team of all Stars. So far, six of the team have been announced. Brad Johnson came on yesterday and announced three more. Last week we had Cam Mooney announcing himself playing, and also Jordan Lewis and the captain though it appears whoever we get on fancy themselves as a cauntain basically going up against nine captains, aren't they? And also Nick Revolt. Yesterday, Brad Johnson Kamdler show with three more big names.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Christian Jack, how are you guys?
Speaker 2: Hey? Thanks for taking part in this.
Speaker 9: I'm ready to be involved. Nick Reewold, Cameroney, Jordan Lewis system absolute.
Speaker 2: Stars of the game.
Speaker 9: Interesting that Nick has named himself captain.
Speaker 15: I'm not sure I'm going to come about.
Speaker 2: So who is joining you? Johnno?
Speaker 9: Is it exciting because we've got a man who played two undred and eighty seven games for the same.
Speaker 16: One hundred and fifty five goals as well, but he kicked most of those from the back half of the ground, A half running defender and bigfielder Lee Montagna.
Speaker 2: So this is great so far. You've got one more name for us this morning? Who have you got, John?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 14: I have a man who played chaudred and three.
Speaker 2: Games for the Horse and eighty two goals.
Speaker 9: He was the ultimate decoy forward for Jason Dunstall. Benny Dixon is in the lineup as well.
Speaker 2: So so far, what's the teller to tap for all of these legends from the team?
Speaker 3: So far we have fifteen all Australian entries, seven Premierships and a total of one thy eight hundred and seventeen goals. Our could have been's team at the moment. All we can really go in the way of stats is six total knee reconstructions for defifted shoulders.
Speaker 2: So I'll take him slightly.
Speaker 12: I'll tell you that's your opposition.
Speaker 9: Then I'll absolutely steamroll you, especially with you've got someone like.
Speaker 2: The steam Training.
Speaker 9: There is a tifty forty three adurage thirty qized.
Speaker 2: Now he was great yesterday, johnn I was brilliant.
Speaker 4: And steam Train is a player who emailed me about two weeks ago demanding to be in the teams. And he caught my attention by describing himself in his words as the fastest fat man in Victoria. Said that no one would outrun him. Okay, and that's a claim. That's a big guy we need in this team. Steam Train has caught the attention of everyone who's come on the show. Brereton when he came on two and a half weeks ago to announce that he'd be coaching the All Stars team driving in I.
Speaker 2: Heard steam Train. I haven't seen the man.
Speaker 16: He's obviously a decent lump of a fellow and quite possibly could be a very good tap ruckman, perhaps not jumping all that high, but I don't doubt he can play.
Speaker 2: Last week, car Mooney.
Speaker 9: I'm hoping, I'm hoping a big steam Train. I'm I'm going to stat Louie up in the big steam Train's got to run straight through for me.
Speaker 2: Cureate your own guy.
Speaker 9: The fastest satman on the earth, the earth.
Speaker 2: Now this is steam Train. Well come.
Speaker 17: I'm actually a bit worried when I found out it was Brad Johnson. I mean, even though'm a Melvin supporter of Brad Johnson, it's too nice for a guy to run through.
Speaker 9: But you know, if I got to do what I've got to do it.
Speaker 17: Look, I'm not a shame to say that diet hasn't changed much. But a bit of training, you know, quick sprint him between the wigts and cricket. I've spent enough time out there at the crease making run so yeah, running between the wickets has been my training.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to meet steam Train tonight. Fever.
Speaker 13: Hi there, Christian, it's the Fever here. Who Since you selected me for one last game, I've been eating the iron in the gym. I've been pumping the weight. I've been out for a few runs and played a heap of golf. No beers on the agenda, but a heap of peter. I'm ready to take on Nickery Hill and the boys. Let's hit him.
Speaker 2: Hard, excellent, this is the fighting spirit.
Speaker 10: Well, I've definitely been riding the bike so far, had a couple of kicks with a niece and nephew, But then the skills are there. Definitely not the pace or the agility of the running that was sensation.
Speaker 8: Hi Christian and Jason Cole hang here, bet an arms regret mate, since you put me in the team, I've been doing a fair bit of drill training with the footy made of flatmates, hit the road a few times. Thirty degree heat sort of held me back a bit last week, but I'm thinking I'm getting on top of fitness and the foot skills now.
Speaker 4: One of the younger, very fit players we've got on this is actually is a professional light heavyweight boxer with eight fights, three of them he's knocked out his opponents.
Speaker 2: His mum, Karen, recommended him nominating for the team.
Speaker 18: Hi Christian, it's Karen here. Thank you for selecting my darling David for one last game. It'll be wonderful seeing him with his boots on and not his gloves, and so much fun watch his team up against the legends.
Speaker 2: Can't wait Budgies in the background.
Speaker 19: Good a Christian, It's Darling Daveyre, just giving you an update on training camp. I've just put the boots on for the first time in ten years. They feel about three sizes too small. The Sharon's dead flat. I've just put some mirror into it and about to make my way down as Shelley Park for a kick. Are going to be a bit rusty. Hopefully I don't do a hammy keen to take on these all stars for one last game.
Speaker 4: Excellent training session tonight. We got one last big surprise. We're announcing next about who actually is going to be coaching tonight. We originally said it's going to be Shane Crawford, but we've actually gone up a level from Shane Crawford. Find out who is the coach tonight for the could have Beens for their first session.
Speaker 8: Christian, Hello, Good Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: So tonight the first training session, the first meeting for the could have Beens. So Shane Crawford, come one last game. There's no one who inspires people more than Crawford's got a heart of gold. He loves forty, he is forty. He's the coach on game day. However, we thought, because this is such an important first meeting for all the could have beens and they need to get some skills and disciplines. We needed someone who maybe knew more about the I'm going to put this plenty modern recent and that's not a word, but more recent playing times than someone who played about fifteen years ago in black and white cross.
Speaker 3: Last year in AFL was two thousand and eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need someone who's got the cutting edge kind of you know science for training tonight, which is why we've gone too. Simon Goodwin from the D's is hosting the training session tonight, the first one either could have been, so they could have been all the way.
Speaker 2: Simon could ee Goodwin is our man tonight.
Speaker 4: Who's going to be running them i think into the ground doing some drills. They've lent us their training ground as well, Casey Fields, the training center for the Melbourne Demons. The D's is where we're all going tonight, so it's an actual senior coach who's going to be taking it tonight. Thank you very much to the club for lending us. Could you as well?
Speaker 3: This is amazing this The only thing they said is we can't have boots on the ground because they're afraid we'll rip up the ground. So if it gets wet tonight, which has been raining already, today, are we going to injure three or four of our players just as the first training session?
Speaker 4: Imagine tomorrow we come on going. We did have a team, we've now only got two of them and.
Speaker 3: So there's more spots available.
Speaker 4: Yes, and also the deaser good for a new coach because steam train couldn't stop in time and flatten Simon Goodwin.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this could be disastrous training session? Is that right? There's no studs allowed or.
Speaker 3: No studs allowed on the field, so they got to wear runners only.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that guys who haven't played in like twenty or thirty is what could possibly go wrong? Anyway, So Simon Goodwin is hosting the first ever could have been training session tonight, which is great fun. So you can find out on tomorrow's show how that went.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, are the general public allowed to watch the training session tonight? No closed doors, closed training?
Speaker 4: You know already we're looking out for drones that Bretherton might be putting up and start trying still some of Simon Goodwin, the coach tonight's tactics to ensure a big win.
Speaker 2: I'm predicting a big win for the could have bins. Hey, back me? What have I talked about backing me?
Speaker 3: I was trying to think of, like how to get behind that.
Speaker 4: You're coming down tonight. We need to show unified front of confidence to the could have bins. Okay, I'm predicting a big win in one last game for the could have bins.
Speaker 3: Our guys on average of fifteen years old. No, that is not backing the champion.
Speaker 2: Come on, Jack, they can do it.
Speaker 3: But I think they'll win.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no no, no, editing, I'm predicting a big win. Let's go big on this.
Speaker 3: I am predicting that too, right, Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Then now we're just about to do what we do ever you Tuesday on the show, which is three topic tues we run three phone ins at the same time on the show. One of the stories we're doing today came from our Friday afternoon in the pub. We just had to check quickly which story are we telling because some stuff should always stay in the pub and not come on.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Show. But this is one that's okay that you can have.
Speaker 4: But the only thing we talked about, which it is broadcastable, fainting if you've ever fainted. It's you just go and sometimes you start mumbling and saying all kind of weird stuff. It's a horrible feeling is It drags you down deep into its debts and so if you've fainted, it's often in like a really embarrassing way.
Speaker 2: So Jamie, our young.
Speaker 4: Video who videographer videographer. Yeah, he's leaving tomorrow and we're very sad we're going to miss him. He's been brilliant for the show. He's been amazing doing all our videos and it's a real shame he's not going to be around for one last game in a couple of weeks time, and I'm predicting a huge cricket score win.
Speaker 2: He's moving having it commute change, He's moving up to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 4: In the pub yesterday he tell us us a story about the time he fainted, and I thought this is great. It will kick off one of our topics today for three topic Tuesday, your fainting stories. Jamie tell us about the time he fainted.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 20: So just after lockdown, I decided to I'd try get in shape a bit. So my girlfriend's brother asked if I wanted to come to a training session with him, and he's a lot fitter than I am. So I went with him and started the routine, start off with some skipping and got yeah, I got a bit of a rush to my head and need to skipping, and woke up and yeah, about two minutes later and why are you mid skip? No, I was skipping, and then I just felt a bit a bit weird in the head, so I was like, I need to lie down, and then yeah, I woke up a bit later and with everyone around me going Jamie, Jamie, You're right, you're.
Speaker 3: How many total minutes of working out?
Speaker 2: Just how many rotations of a skipping rope before you hit the debt rocky?
Speaker 20: It was a few, Like, it was a few different ones. I was like skipping and then lunges, but I think it was just the differ.
Speaker 4: All stuff, right, those are the warm ups, you know, Normally I've seen people who can faint, you know, when they've got like a lot of weight, but not just doing a bit of the old lungeon, a little bit of the old skip.
Speaker 3: You guys almost finished the skipping and we'll get into it, Jamie, Jamie.
Speaker 4: So so I'm gonna talk to We've got a man now, let's tell Simon Goodwin tonight, no skipping with the team members. Okay, no skipping in none of those lunges as well. And so did you remember nothing about it?
Speaker 2: You just hit the deck.
Speaker 20: No, I didn't hit the deck. I felt a bit strange, so I like started so I sat down and said, you guys keep going, you guys keep going, and then yeah, they kept going. I didn't.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Awesome, So we're looking for your fainting stories. We'll give you the other two topics.
Speaker 1: Next, Christian. Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: If it'soosday on a show, then we run three phone ins at the same time because you can handle it.
Speaker 2: And your stories are the star of this. So we look for fainting.
Speaker 4: Stories at the moment after our outgoing. This isn't why he's left the shovel away. We didn't find this out and fired him on the spot, warming up to work out with this bigger bits of brother doing some light skipping work and lunges and hit the deck.
Speaker 2: He fainted. This is what it is about fainting. It just it just takes you. It grabs you. There's no warning. Sometimes you're here.
Speaker 4: I've seen people faint near me in the London underground where maybe they've got to hangover or something in the morning and they just start to go Hams shoes and then they just fall. People start mumbling saying really strange things and they just sort of keel over or like dominoes fall into someone. Everyone's probably seen this footage of the engine on fire of the United Airlines flight in Denver. Luckily no one was injured. They managed to land the plane safely, which is a miracle. However, large pieces, I mean there's large, really big airplane sized pieces landed in people's backyards and front yards all over Denver. There's an amazing photo of the outer rim of the end literally at someone's front door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the size of a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is huge, and it's literally on the front doorstep.
Speaker 4: You know, another couple of feet that's all going the other way that's going into the house.
Speaker 2: So the topic today off this is it came from above.
Speaker 4: No idea what stories we're going to get, but things coming from above maybe landing in front of you or your gardens or hitting you on the head, but it came from above and has your house beIN on TV. Those are three topics this morning on nine one four three, how's your house been on TV? And tell us why it came from above? And fainting stories kicking off this morning, Let's go to Andrea.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Andrea.
Speaker 3: I think it's Andre.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry Andre, Yeah, Andre, Andre, but my wife.
Speaker 14: It's actually my wife. We're going into my aunt place. We were visiting my aunt's place up in New South Wales and she's gown in the door and they hit the elbow hit the corner of the fly screen door, and next thing I know, I'm walking in behind her. She turns around and looks at me and her eyes rolling the back of her head and just just started collapsing, like dropping to the ground. I just managed to grab her and hold her and stopping her from a bashing her head on the brick tiles actually in the kitchen.
Speaker 10: The air.
Speaker 14: Yeah, she just I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: All from a bash of the elbow.
Speaker 14: Yeah, she just knocked her elbow on the fire screen door. And I wasn't a funny bone. It couldn't have been a funny bone because she just started painting and just dropped, dropped like a sack potatos.
Speaker 3: This is how I fainted. The only time I fainted as in high school. I knocked my elbow into a window.
Speaker 2: Well, we got a reset, like a fracture reset button there.
Speaker 3: There must be something there because it was completely innocuous. The window didn't break. And I hit the window and I started to, you know, go dizzy. My friend thought I was doing a joke and I hit My friend slid down his front and he just put his arms out like I was playing a joke on him and I hit the floor. No way from knocking my elbow. There's something in the elbow. I think that makes us finn.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a pressure point now or it's the human body reset button. It's on the elbow. Well, uh Andre, thank you very much.
Speaker 14: You cool pleasure. I got one about a golf ball then next to me and veggie patch.
Speaker 4: It came from about how near are you to the golf course with your veggie patch?
Speaker 2: Your nearby or is it like a couple of cakes away.
Speaker 14: We're on the we set off the ninth hole, but and there's a big fairway and there's like there's these big trees as well that are supposed to stop the golf balls from coming into.
Speaker 2: Probably if it's a stricktionen. That'll be one of mine.
Speaker 4: They go all over the suburbs roads. Because it's probably one of mine. I'll sweep my las on.
Speaker 2: And get it.
Speaker 14: The funny thing is I never heard before.
Speaker 2: Maybe so far away.
Speaker 14: I think the wind actually carried it and landed. I was in the backyard, just on the veggie patch and what's the.
Speaker 2: Veggie patch to the landing cabbages, tomatoes, cucumbers.
Speaker 14: Okay, exactly. Remember that was a few years back now, but I was quite surprised.
Speaker 4: That's great. You've given us a two for one moment here. Thank you very much, Andre. Okay, thanks to calling mate, Take.
Speaker 14: Care a great show. Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 2: It came from above?
Speaker 18: Christian.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Three time Tuesday, Your stories today? How's your house been on TV? It came from above? And your fainting stories? Barbara, Good morning, Hi Christian, how are you? I'm good, Welcome to the show. Which one are you calling in about?
Speaker 12: It came from about?
Speaker 2: Okay? What came from above?
Speaker 12: A snake?
Speaker 2: They can fly any more dangerous animals doing it? They've got wings.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 12: I was just walking outside the back door with the kids down the steps under the grass, and like right in front of it, the snake landed.
Speaker 2: I did fall in from an overhead tree or branch.
Speaker 21: I don't know, We have no idea.
Speaker 12: I mean possibly a bird dropped it, you know, a crow.
Speaker 3: And I thought the animals were working together.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but it was raining a snake.
Speaker 3: Give me a good vantage point. And then I'll tell you when you dropped me off.
Speaker 5: Now was it still alive or was it dead?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 17: I was alive.
Speaker 2: Terrifying, terrifying.
Speaker 12: So we shepherded it into the neighbors.
Speaker 2: That's nice of you. I always aunt of the community to get old Australians. And then that's part of the advice, isn't it really what you should do?
Speaker 3: Then just Nick knocked the front door and run away.
Speaker 4: Barbara, thank you very much your call. And now I'm worried about going for a walk, you know of the division. Now I've got to look above me all the time as well before as falling snakes.
Speaker 12: Yeah, just carry umbrella.
Speaker 2: Barbara, great story, Thank you very much. Real he made a smile this morning. Thank you.
Speaker 12: That was good day. Thanks guys, Bye, Kery.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hio.
Speaker 6: Christian.
Speaker 11: So my dad actually fainted a KFC after having.
Speaker 2: Slushy, too cold, too soon, that freeze, yeah you get it. Wow.
Speaker 4: Was he stood up slurpingly brightly, kind of slushy and then just hit the deck.
Speaker 11: So he was actually sitting down for the holiday lunch and yeah, he just sat there and goes, I don't feel well and turn blue and just without wow. Had to call an ambow and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh colonel or not of like that and everything all right with dad.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so everything went well, so he didn't find anything wrong. It must have been too cold, and.
Speaker 2: As the doctors for him with their medical words and did you finish that holiday lunch?
Speaker 11: And went back to the hotel.
Speaker 2: But I'm done, Killery, Thank you very much your story.
Speaker 11: Oh good thanks Banks.
Speaker 2: Bye Martin, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 14: How are you, Chris?
Speaker 2: I'm good. So it came from above.
Speaker 14: It certainly did.
Speaker 15: I was a police officer in Cardiff Docklands, or known as Tiger Bay, where Shirley Bassy came from, and we got called to a domestic in one of the tower flats. When we got there, there was no report of the domestic ever happening, and my colleague and I walked out of the tower flats and about two foot behind us, a fridge landed from above.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god. Someone threw a fridge at you guys.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm laughing now because obviously you're okay and stuck in the fridge and he wants to come and get you.
Speaker 2: But someone threw a fridge at the police.
Speaker 15: It was dropped from above. Yeah, there was a big investigation, but no one.
Speaker 2: Do you get anyone out of the flats? Everyone out the flats?
Speaker 3: Now bring you missing a fridge, kitchen and the one that doesn't have a fridge and the plus is hanging out of the wall.
Speaker 2: Jesus, you were so lucky. I know.
Speaker 15: I think there was stories that one of the line of investigations was had anyone had any problems with their fridge or they went and found all the flats checking if anyone was missing a fridge.
Speaker 3: It's scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm glad you're okay, But that is Sarah and obviously Cardiff in well, some of it is incredibly rough.
Speaker 2: I didn't notice that bad. They were throwing fridges at the police.
Speaker 15: Oh that was that was back in the early eighties. So where things have gone a lot better.
Speaker 4: So many things you say back in the day. It's a different time now. Yeah, flying fridges at the police.
Speaker 2: Would happen all the time, Freezers, fridges, s keys Martin, Glad you're okay. Thanks for giving us a call, No my pleasure. Have a great day.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're between three topic Tuesday, three topics all at the same time.
Speaker 2: We're looking for fainting stories. It came from.
Speaker 4: Above, it came from abuve. We've heard about falling snakes and a fridge so far and still get any cools yet. Hold again, before our fate, we will how's your house been on TV?
Speaker 2: We want to know why? Sean, Good morning, Good morning everyone. We're good Shawn, So tell us your fainting story.
Speaker 22: I went to visit my daddy had a heart attack, So I was in town there and about ten minutes into it, I saintedn't hit the deck, and I ended up waking up in the own ward.
Speaker 2: So do you go to visit your dad in hospital.
Speaker 22: Suspected heart attack?
Speaker 2: Right, and then you faint and then you're in another You're in another ward.
Speaker 22: I'm in another ward and then and then the phone rings and it's the old man going, what are you doing?
Speaker 14: He's coming here to see me.
Speaker 22: And then to top it all off, he got meeted before me. I was still in there.
Speaker 3: So Sean, why did you faint?
Speaker 2: Yeah, senior dad wide up like that. I guess it was scary.
Speaker 22: And you know how it's usually warm in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can keep it real warm in hospitals, don't they room temperature in the hospital. Yeah. Anyway, let's not lose right now in the room. His dad was with a heart attack. Sean, thank you very much. You call mate, Take care all right, take it easy. But by by Sharon. Good morning, Charon, Sharon. Hi Sharon. Yeah there, Sharon, we try. I think we've I think the connection is against us. You're calling it about fainting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm calling about fainting at the ac DC concert.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll figure mate, we've got you now. It sounds a bit better.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I went to the ac DC concert with one of my friends. My mother had just finished their set and ac DC were about to come on. When I wasn't feeling flash went to the ground. Saw the first song on the ground at Eddie Had Stadium, and the rest of the concert I saw underneath. Everyone kept on asking what she take and what she'd taken. My girlfriend was saying, no, she doesn't even drink. She hasn't taken anything. She doesn't even drink. And I saw her the entire concert underneath Eddie had stadium. Before I was wheeled out to my mum and dad in their car.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what a what a night ac DC.
Speaker 4: Do you think they knew what was going on underneath the stage that they're fans of looking up at them as a strange kind of experience for the band.
Speaker 7: Well, funny enough, my girlfriend actually got to walk basically to the stage and she got magic photos of them playing on stage and we.
Speaker 2: Were down with you st peering up above you in the orchestra pit.
Speaker 7: It was a very interesting concept.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a unique view from under the stage.
Speaker 4: Often we've given away a bit the side of the stage watching them, but never underneath the stage.
Speaker 7: Sharon, thanks you call, no worries, Thank you have we day guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Joe, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? So Joe, your house has been on TV?
Speaker 6: Yes, my house was on TV. I used to live in the neighbor's court.
Speaker 2: Oh I see, and who are what families live in.
Speaker 6: I used to live in Missus Mangle's house and toadyish fish.
Speaker 4: Wow, we never go far with that A mention of it is only a matter of weis, isn't it. I think when we came back this year, within the first week we'd found out a lookerlike on gum Tree.
Speaker 2: He was hiring.
Speaker 4: Themselves out for looking like prime time peak nineties, totally.
Speaker 3: Eighty dollars an hour if you fish. How often do the do the buses go up and down the street?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 6: All the time, all the time. We didn't garden out the front for years because sat Day and Sunday was peak times and we couldn't do anything out the front of the house.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Just we had to get security put in because people were coming up at one o'clock in the morning yelling out.
Speaker 2: And it's not like the home of like, you know, the Beatles. And I can't apologize because this is ninety nine point nine percent British people.
Speaker 3: Toadfish, a Beetles.
Speaker 6: Where my husband traveled in overseas, we gave him are like cards like and he was treated like a god walking down car.
Speaker 2: It's right over there. But you know what over I see how it works. Joe. That's a great one. Thank you very much, she called.
Speaker 6: But I just want to tell you about when Colie Minogue came to our place. Yeah, there is. We were out in the backyard and she's a Megapan She was in the show she can never leave it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and my mum we heard people out the back and we heard this girl talk. So we opened the back gate because we backed onto the park, and she said, oh, could she come in and have a look. She was going to be an actress on the show, and we didn't know who she was, and anyway, we got talking to her and then she said, I was look, do you mind if I use your toilet? And I said, yeah, no problem, my problem. And my mom goes, oh, look you better go follow her because we don't.
Speaker 8: Know who she is.
Speaker 6: She might steal something, okay like and then when she left we found out later that was Corlie Minogue. We almost died, you know who she was.
Speaker 3: And so you were standing guard at the toilet door.
Speaker 6: While not guard, I was just kind of just watching.
Speaker 2: This story had so much more, didn't it. I mean, who's that story about a famous person using their toilet? We're going to have to find out on tomorrow's show. Surely this is the only story that.
Speaker 4: Exists, like this famous person you see that toilet, whether they were currently famous, all before they were famous.
Speaker 6: When she left, we had a heart attack.
Speaker 2: We go, oh, this is incredible.
Speaker 4: I mean you basically could have charged people to come and sit on that toilet. Us pollies, love neighbors. He just said, this was the throne. It is that royal throne, the Kilie throne.
Speaker 6: She's huge in the UK, exactly exactly. We had no idea, no idea, and then she left. She is you want to see your wedding in the end.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 6: Names wouldn't watch that.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm so glad we got that extra beat to this story. Remarkable stuff. Joe, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Worries, I get it, Thank you, I get it.
Speaker 4: Bye bye bye Joe. Listen, producers, let's before we move on, let's us make a note tomorrow. Famous toilets. Okay, famous toilets.
Speaker 1: A Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Last few calls for this morning, Alan, Hi, how are you? I'm good? Alan? So it came from above.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 9: My daughter's neighbor was out on a camping trip in the f bax somewhere, and there was a thud nearby. They looked over. There's a baby goat that had landed not far from them. So they looked up and around and there was a wedge tail eagle up in the sky. So anyway, they checked the goat. The goat was all right, so they ended up taking it home and keeping it as a pet.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is like sewing out of a fairy tale. I'm trying to work out what the parable lesson is. So a baby goat fell from the sky, like you said, a thud yep goat, Yeah, and it wasn't there, and then an eagle up the sky.
Speaker 2: That was like, oh God, my jaws killing me to let it go. Damn it. I was so angry.
Speaker 9: Anyway, they ended up having that at home. They kept it and raised it for a while, but as it got bigger, it like the other that was in the window the reflection, and broke a couple of windows. I ended up having to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Dear, it's just a sad story there. I thought it was just a lovely story.
Speaker 4: They raised it got bigger and bigger, and then it fell in love with its own reflection.
Speaker 9: Well, it did like its own reflection, but it started doing a bit too much damage.
Speaker 2: Alan, thank you very much your story now, thank you, David.
Speaker 21: Good morning, Good morning christ How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, David. Are you the skydiver?
Speaker 21: I am well, I've done a lot of that, I will say.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 21: My story is about coming from above, and it was me that came from above and probably surprised a few people. It was a long time ago. We were it was winter and I was jumping into a village school as Father Christmas from a gypsy tiger off wing.
Speaker 2: Can I just pause?
Speaker 4: Youre Did the kids know about this or was it a genuine surprising what trump you Santa?
Speaker 21: Well, the teachers knew, so they brought all the kids out to the field to watch, and they saw the airplaying the old yellow It was like a World War One gypsy tiger my hole and I stood on the wings fa the Christmas and the saw him jump off. That was me and then probably just get blown by the strong wind in the snow because we got out in the wrong place and it's too windy. We blew backwards miles away and they were sort of disappointed. I landed next to a motorway where this car stopped and say, oh, Santa, you be off course. I said, yeah, I meant to jump into the village school. So he picked me up and delivered me.
Speaker 10: In the car.
Speaker 2: This is incredible.
Speaker 21: We got it right with two village schools before that, my local school. I grew up in.
Speaker 4: Pretty good hit, right if you're a Santa skydiving into schools.
Speaker 21: We retired that eventually after that. Christian Yeah, and I started to jump in dressed up as a soldier into weddings to return people to duty like in the old days. You know, right when you're getting married, you've.
Speaker 2: Got to go back, You've got to go back to papers. Yeah, I can't stop the center thing. Kids, kids come outside, specially surprise, Oh my god, they've been crying for years.
Speaker 3: Then minutes later he gets out the back of.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 21: At my local village school, I jumped in with when I stood near the fence because there was a sack in the middle of the field. They couldn't jump with that, and so I walked over and started handing the presents out to the local kids, and one of them recognized my trainers. He said, oh, my bad friend, aren't you that's a mad father Christmas and I kind of stood at my feet behind myself, but I couldn't do that. We both legged you.
Speaker 2: David, what stories you've got?
Speaker 21: The funny thing was I turned up really late for one of the jumps, and when I reached my bag to get my my because I made all the costume and everything, my girlfriend made it at the time, and the beard, i'd forgotten the beard. I picked up the bag with all the cutoffs from making the beard, so I just had a big piece of white stuff. I just pulled the hole and stretched it over my head and stickod n my nose. They had to do so it's a scruffy sand. You had to do that. I happened when I was a lad.
Speaker 4: David, you are a treasure, my friend, a treasure that that story about the skydiving sand is one that will live and I'll always remember that.
Speaker 2: I think those kids would as well.
Speaker 1: Growing up.
Speaker 2: Moved. I believe it, didn't believe it. When he's been picked up, he's a fine.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 21: I did manage to get into the whitby Gauzette. If you know why you're from England.
Speaker 2: Again, uh, you know I dreamed of one they'd been in the Whitby, because that didn't work out for me. But that's my story. You made it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 21: I got blown away Whitby once, jumping over sands In and blew backwards right over the Whitby and over the other side of the harbor. So that wasn't a very good display.
Speaker 2: Actually, you've landed where you're meant to set up.
Speaker 21: Well, there was one place I landed and in the commentary was there, and and the TV was there, and they got they got me filmed landing bang on the center. Then I watched it on the news and it described me as somebody else. I think he wrung them up and said I'm the leader of this team. That was me. So the only time I got on the cross I never got credit for it.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a sad story.
Speaker 4: Get in.
Speaker 2: The only reason you're in Australia now as you're blown off.
Speaker 21: Course, Well that's right, yeah, and you know, to protect the guilty from all these terrible mister beaders, people's garden cabbage patches and all sorts. Anyway, I'm alive, yes, as.
Speaker 2: We hit the news live on.
Speaker 4: David, do you know what I've got a pair of tickets that we were going to give away today on the atwork time Waster. I'm going to give you a pair of tickets to go to the Red Hot Summer Tour live Montum Race Course in October. You can go and see Jimmy Bars, Hohoda, Guru's John Steven Stezel and they're too great ticket.
Speaker 2: Oh your story, my face hurts from that story about Santa. I'm so glad.
Speaker 4: I know you dropped off ten minutes ago. I'm so glad we actually get you back on course.
Speaker 21: Listen if I find that all photograph my dad got me from printed from because it'll send it to please please David.
Speaker 2: It was a joy chatting to thank you very much. You take care you too.
Speaker 14: Bye bye now, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: My voice is actually saw from laughing so much with David there.
Speaker 4: They're just a thought of those excitable, little innocent kids, you know, settling being a great surprise of Santa dropping into the school from the skies from a plane and then being blown off course onto a freeway is just too much, all right. Today on Australian Thank You Cleaner Day, It's Australian Thank You Cleaner Day today, do you know the royal family is hiring a cleaner to join the Windsor Castle staff involving the upkeep of the castle where the Queen and Prince Philip resigned when they're not Buckingham Palace. Thirty four thousand dollars a year's massive. I've been a winter castle is huge.
Speaker 3: They're giving more than one person.
Speaker 4: Right, working like a twenty hour day keeping the entire castle clean, throwing all of Harry and Meghan stuff.
Speaker 2: That'd be their first job and take those bin bags out, burn them. Cleaning rules at Buckingham Palace. Cleanest must only sweep the carpet's no vacuums. The Roll family don't like the noise. Come on, you're kidding me.
Speaker 3: Stick, you can't get all the dust bits with just the broin you need.
Speaker 2: The vacuum staff must only walk on the edges of the carpet, not the middle. The Queen get this.
Speaker 4: The Queen eats her cereal every morning of a tupper were container because she believes that's to be the freshest.
Speaker 2: This cannot be true, true, this is not true.
Speaker 4: All right, So today on Australian thank you clean Today we're looking for your cleaning.
Speaker 2: Song songs to clean to.
Speaker 4: I've got where the sheets have no stains? Oh, Gold, damn, Papa's got a brand new vacuum bag. Bronze, Yeah, you've lost that oven cleaning silverl Plus live and let dyceon Silver Plus peaks with whether sheets have no stains?
Speaker 2: Jack? What have you got?
Speaker 3: Cleaning songs soaplessly devoted to you? Yep, Silver, I was made for scrubbing you baby. Two rinses, Oh yes, there are two, Princess gold and mop mop mopping on Heaven's door.
Speaker 4: Ending with the bronze. All right, what have you got then? We're looking for your cleaning songs today the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Huggy actually came into Just Now with a couple of entries. Two entries for the time wasted today on Australian Thanker Cleaner Day, we're asking for your clean songs songs to clean too?
Speaker 2: What were they?
Speaker 19: Chief?
Speaker 3: Can Huggy can you talk to us from your studio?
Speaker 2: Luckily not? I mean sorry, engineers get on that glitch.
Speaker 4: It would be so good to have Hugging with the ability to become a sidekick, an extra cycic whenever he wanted.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go into these then clean songs. Can I I always wondered what that button did. Now we know, Huggy, what were your two songs today? Clean? No, that were one. It was you give electro likes a bad name by bon Jiffy.
Speaker 3: Electrolyx is a bronze. Bon Jiffy is a gold plus.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's a pretty good roation. Done all right today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, change an average of the silver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in state there now for restling. Have a good show, Huggy, Hi steam cleans are made with ease gold. That's very clever on Stephen's sunshine. When you spray nothing at all silver, dirty dishes, clean dirt, cheap bronze. No, I'm all out of gloves.
Speaker 4: Gold, sweet Caroline, gold, Crime after grime, Gold, Papa, don't bleach Silver plus, baby got vac gold man?
Speaker 2: Am I ever going to clean your place again?
Speaker 3: Gold plus?
Speaker 2: That is so good.
Speaker 4: Michael, take about bridge over bucket water Silver Ajax and Diane, Oh that's gold. Yeah, it's always a stuff that the school cleaners would have stage just stinked gwater stairway to Hoover Bronze, Sweet chart of Mine Silver, another one wipes the dust gold. Don't cry for me, vacuum cleaner gold plus. Oh this is great too, mop instead of gold, Fabian well done, smells like mister Sheene spirits. Bronze scrubbing the elevator silver, I have the shiner silver Bohemian rubber.
Speaker 2: Dub dubsy.
Speaker 3: Not quite but gold anyway, made us laugh.
Speaker 2: The frost scrub is the cleanest bronze hoover. The dogs out Silver and daft Punk.
Speaker 4: They announced that they were splitting up today twenty eight years. We've got no idea whether it's the original two guys in those helmets anyway. Daft Punk with dice and harder, better, faster, stronger suctions.
Speaker 3: No, what a sad way to see them out on their last year.
Speaker 4: Aimed for the Stars, Aim for the stars, all right, that is the show today. The title of today's show has to be Skydiving Center for the great Stories from David.
Speaker 2: So tonight Jack and I will get to meet the could Have Bins.
Speaker 4: They all get to meet each other for their first meeting and training session. We're out to Casey Fields, which is where obviously the D's train and we have the coach Senior coach of the d's Simon Goodwin is putting them through their paces.
Speaker 2: Tonight you can hear everything that happened tomorrow morning on the show. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast