Speaker 1: Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Right now, we want to know which celebrity have you sat behind the back of the head of the stars.
Speaker 3: Last week on the Weakest Clean to Fain.
Speaker 1: Elizabeth called us up where we look every week on the show for your Weakest Clean to pain, she sat behind the head.
Speaker 3: Of Adam Gilchrist at Mulin Rouge. That was it, so, Patsy, you must have with all the red carpet events you go to.
Speaker 1: In the premiere sesuff that you must have sat behind some stars in your time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went to the Matilda premiere, which was highly anticipated.
Speaker 3: And participated, not for the average Joe.
Speaker 4: Amazing that you actually sat behind someone, because you're usually front, front and center.
Speaker 3: I'm usually in it.
Speaker 4: No, And Richard Wilkins from Channel nine was seated right the.
Speaker 3: Lion King, Yes, with that beautiful ahead of Maine.
Speaker 4: Yes, at the Princess Theater. And I couldn't see a thing.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't be able to with that beautiful, gorgeous look. Sure it's a lot.
Speaker 4: He's gone And he kept shifting in his seat.
Speaker 3: He has to the weight of the hair.
Speaker 4: Nobody's so tall. He was clearly uncomfortable and so I was going left to right to left. I couldn't see a thing.
Speaker 3: It must have been so putting for the cast, like what are those doing? And they doing something together? Look a strange dance. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Whose Head have you Sat behind? Significant heads of the stars? There should be a museum. You know, they're those busts on the face like a sculpture. But what about the back of the head you know of the stars? On nine four one oh four three after We've got a Greek call last week from Liz.
Speaker 2: I was at Mullan Rouge in Melbourne and I set three rods behind and Bill christ Tilakos having great time with his family.
Speaker 1: You can tell you just the back of someone's head, you're going to read all that about even FBI interrogators.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to sit in front of you. I'll just sit behind you. You learn more about a person in the back of their head. R nine four one four one oh four three rees, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Grisha, good winning gain, how are we We're good?
Speaker 3: Rece So who have you sat behind?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: A few years ago, I think it was two husand and eighteen, my man and I went to see Snow Patrol who were in town at the Palais Theater in Stay killera and blow me down To the right of me is Dermot breredon the x AFL footballer who.
Speaker 1: Knew Dermy l liked snow Patrol and a bit of chasing cars with his lighter in the air.
Speaker 3: I f that big old chest, that.
Speaker 1: Alpha male there, all those beautiful Borderland hits by snow Patrol relevant in two thousand and two. Dirmy still holding it for the at twenty eighteen where you want to sign them up for the Grand Final or sething guys. The fans would love you guys chasing car He would be a bad person to be stuck pind the ship because sage men and Massy the most upright stature of any I think it's because he's got metal poles in his spine actually holding together the original tin man and was he enjoying it?
Speaker 3: Could you turn for the back of his head?
Speaker 2: Well but believe it or not?
Speaker 5: Chasing cars I think was the only sign he sent alone to all not so don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's his other crap? Do it again? Why are they doing it? When they do it again in a minute, Tom, he's only here for this banger? What's his other rubbish off one? And was he there alone or was he with company?
Speaker 5: He was there with a female partner. I don't know whether it was his wife girlfriend. Don't know whether, but I'm sure it.
Speaker 1: Was his the jit partner. Can I just make out for it's still clear hair? None of us want to go to call Amber heard versus question.
Speaker 3: What a trial that would be? Snuper trouble hearing the dock.
Speaker 5: They did. They did get there early enough to enjoy a drumstick ice ice cream together. And I do have a photo of him sitting with his next up looking up at the sky, so he probably does have a metal spine. So yeahs enough Poto to tell it is him.
Speaker 3: Oh that is great, Reece. Do you want a couple of beers for this weekend from pint man? Oh? Why not?
Speaker 5: Wine, I'll give you a couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay then Reese, great, Thank you very much for calling mate. Have a good weekend.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's going to count on.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning. I sat behind Daniel Craig on a flight James Jane fines the man in his fust.
Speaker 3: And where was the plane going.
Speaker 2: I'm going from London to Hong Kong.
Speaker 3: Of course I business, mister Bond.
Speaker 1: Yes absolutely, And you were certainly obviously like the the road behind him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So I was sitting in the road behind him. I knew it was him before I got on the plane, because he was sitting in the British Airways lounge afore him, drinking a glass of wine. I saw him go through security and the security staff were yelling out, mister Bond.
Speaker 3: Everywhere he goes on the busiest, most dangerous airports in the world. They've got their other Bonds.
Speaker 2: Is the kicker is that he walked past me in the middle of the flight in his British Airways Jim jam mister Bond.
Speaker 1: Pajamas, Miss Bunny, my pajamas, and never get those lovely slippers.
Speaker 3: I love them and I want to get my feet soggy in the toldot that isn't great. Well, we'll send your prize. Do you want some pints and pint man, Oh.
Speaker 2: Christian, I would love one. However, actually going overseas tonight, so I won't be able to take you up on the offer.
Speaker 3: Where are you going anywhere?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 3: Warm?
Speaker 2: I'm going to Hungary.
Speaker 3: Wow, how beautiful country. What are you doing over there's a bit nosy but curious.
Speaker 2: I'm visiting my family.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you what. Then, we're still buying you a couple of bits some European.
Speaker 1: Yes, it'll be cheap, within the fifteen dollars we're here, but only a bit there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we'll shout you a couple of beers over there for your family.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: That's right, four beers on us for the family.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh wonderful, Thank you so much, Christian.
Speaker 1: I'll leave it at one of those travels exchange places in an envelope.
Speaker 3: March, mister bond, my pajama's money
Speaker 2: Penny, Christian O Connell's show podcast