Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know if you guys have heard Taylor Swift's in Australia.
Speaker 2: No, no idea, you're kidding me, Jet up and track it.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's terrible.
Speaker 1: So excited I say that, but I'm super pumps because we're all going to see her this weekend.
Speaker 4: Where I was trying to talk and like figure out who's the biggest swifty in this room?
Speaker 2: You think it's you. I don't out of this room.
Speaker 1: Possibly, yeah, but I'm I am openly a swifty.
Speaker 4: Love it, but you are too, Laura. I love it, but I'm like old school swifty. I'm like nineteen ninety eight s fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like Texas sort of Braid's Flowers and the hair swifty, you.
Speaker 2: Like thirteen year old.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well let me tell you the game. So, Laura, you were going to play this game. You are going to call somebody, you know, but I basically think it should be your mother in law Ellie, because she's been on the show a couple of times, we love her, and she's moving in.
Speaker 2: With you in a week. She is moving in with us very soon.
Speaker 4: Wait before you say, I just have to call my mother in law Ca, and you please tell me what I'm doing to it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the challenge if you choose to accept it, but you also don't have a choice and you have to accept it, is you need to call her and not say anything, and you have one minute to say as many swiftly related words, so song, lyrics or something that associates until and in conversation like it needs to be natural until she either picks it up or the minute is up. Now, I know you're stressed out, but I have made you a cheat sheet of of all these different lyrics that you could put into a sentence and and I've tagged them with points.
Speaker 4: God you have Okay, this is it's very comprehensive. I don't know Ellie is my mother in law.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we're there yet where I prank my mother in law. But we're to find out.
Speaker 5: She's also very high flutin. She's got that kind of British. She's not a swifty fan.
Speaker 4: Well she's I don't think she's gonna get it, but she will think I'm insane.
Speaker 1: There are a point systems, so we've got one point, two, three and five. One points are like lover speak now blank space and five points, which are pretty hard to put into a sentence, that things like come is my boyfriend, Christmas Tree Farm, tear drops on my guitar, so they're harder. Okay, we're ready to play the old.
Speaker 2: What can't come to the phone right now?
Speaker 3: Good that one? You're a swift deal.
Speaker 2: Know why is it an old blank space?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: Do says the old Taylor can come to the phone right now.
Speaker 5: Don't say that to Ellie. She'll freak out. She won't get it. She'll think you've died.
Speaker 2: I say that old Laura can't come to the phone right.
Speaker 5: So, I've got the timer and as soon as Ellie says hello, actually she'll say hello Hello.
Speaker 2: I feel so bad for her. She's not going to she's not gonna like this.
Speaker 5: I'm going to start the time. I got Ellie's Number're going to call her. I'm gonna turn our MIC's off. Brittan me call Ellie your.
Speaker 4: Mother, Hi, Elliott's Laura, Laura, Nana. Sorry, I just wanted to talk to you about Wait can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Speak now. The only thing is I've got removal.
Speaker 1: As coming to take the boxes.
Speaker 5: I'm not ready.
Speaker 4: I knew I knew you were tried. Oh sorry, I'm so sorry to call an inconvenient time. Do you have five minutes?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just wanted to quickly talk about the weekend. When you're coming down. Yes, I'm coming down Monday. Well, you know, like the room is a blank space. Now, it's all ready for you. You can come in. You can just shake it off and make it your own. And we're really excited to have you. Oh, thank you. Are you ready for it?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I am so ready to close the door on this place.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. Do you know what I was thinking about?
Speaker 4: I was thinking Christmas time we should go to the Christmas tree farm and get one for the house.
Speaker 1: Yes, that would be lovely.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: I just completely underestimated the work and just getting the place ready.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you think are we out of the woods yet with getting it ready?
Speaker 5: Yeahlly, Ellie, pickup e.
Speaker 4: So much. Ellie, I was talking to you in Taylor swift lyrics, but you didn't pick up it anyhow.
Speaker 3: Oh Laura, no, now, no, I love you so much.
Speaker 4: No, it is good.
Speaker 2: I got sixteen points. I'm winning, Ellie. You and me we make a great team. No, I should have realized that it wasn't your normal.
Speaker 1: Number, and I thought I'd bet it's wine, and I'm going to give him a piece.
Speaker 5: Of my mind. You should have realized when she asked about Christmas plans in the middle of February that should have been the day give away.
Speaker 3: You were amazed, Ellie, you were great.
Speaker 4: Go and move Okay, I'm so sorry. I'm so excited to have you next week. And if you need any.
Speaker 3: Help, we the Move will help you out. Ellie. That's Laura's mothering. Loh god, she's a sweetheart. We love her so much. Well, how many points?
Speaker 2: Sixteen? That's pretty It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Can you can beat it?
Speaker 1: Britt?
Speaker 2: I reckon?
Speaker 1: I can?
Speaker 2: I reckon? No, Actually I don't know if I can.
Speaker 1: But I've got a friend that I think I could try it on the Christie Steve fans, So I reckon.
Speaker 2: She might be onto it.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, should we want to try it next Yeah?
Speaker 2: We'll give a call.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, after this, I'm the pickup Swifty. Pandemonium is hit Australia. So Brett Laura, we are challenging each other with the Taylor Swift challenge. Laura, you just called your mother in law and you had to get as many Taylor Swift references in the call without her realizing. In a minute, you're winning at sixteen points. Currently, Britt, you're going to do your best friend who you're taking to Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: So we have her number. I'm going to call her now out of the blue. You've got a minute, get as many Taylor Swift references in as you can.
Speaker 2: Let's dial right, Hello, hellover, how are you good?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I know you don't have long but I had the wildest dream last night.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not as long as you want.
Speaker 1: What was your dream? Wild dream?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Appropriate?
Speaker 3: Oh, think of that?
Speaker 2: So appropriate? It was so weird. It was like, you know how I gave you Cloud?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gave you Cloud and the jar, and I just I had this idea that we've had this love story for so long, and I was like, are.
Speaker 2: You ready for it? Because I'm going to give you another jar of cloud at Tailor Swift. That was my idea, And that was what happened in the dream. And then I was like, is she going to hate that or hang it off?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You loved it. But I was thinking, God, hang on, I was thinking, I don't know how we're going to get back from the concert. Like, I just feel like we're never ever getting back together.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's real.
Speaker 1: Like I was trying to transport, so I was just thinking, God, we're never going to get back together. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Are you wearing red?
Speaker 1: Am I wearing red?
Speaker 4: Ha?
Speaker 2: Look what you made me do a reputation?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, it's time. Sorry, you're on the radio.
Speaker 2: You're on You're on radio.
Speaker 1: I had to have a challenge to say how many Taylor Swift lyrics I could get in in one minute.
Speaker 2: I think you she did with that last one? Bridge? Did you did you get did you pick it up? You even made the joke. You're like, oh my god, that's so like ironic.
Speaker 5: You started off good with hat lover, but then immediately crumbled. What's the fart in the jar?
Speaker 1: Or see Shannon knows because that's a personal story that I one else knows.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It helped me get the lyrics in, which was my great for YouTube. But everyone's listening going.
Speaker 1: Off. Let me tell you, Shannon and I've been best friends for thirty years. And when we're five years old.
Speaker 2: I thought that.
Speaker 1: I was like, I've got the best present ever because we used to make each other presence. I went to the top of a mountain with an empty vegie my jar, and I scooped up cloud and I gave her pure cloud.
Speaker 2: It was an empty jar of air.
Speaker 3: That's quite sweet. Once again, no one cares. No one listening.
Speaker 2: Shannon super pumped to actually.
Speaker 3: Go to thanks. Can we I want to win? At what points is brit at? She's at twelve points and.
Speaker 2: I am on sixteen so far my mother in law didn't know what hitter.
Speaker 5: Well, can we call my mam Michelle because I'm taking her. She spent all night making friendship bracelets. I think I think she'll be good.
Speaker 2: You reckon, you can get it past her. I can figure it out.
Speaker 3: Let's call it.
Speaker 1: Can we go?
Speaker 3: We have time to call Michelle? Call you're all playing?
Speaker 2: Then all know who's going to win this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this challenge that means nothing today.
Speaker 2: Let's be a lyric challenge.
Speaker 3: Let's call Michelle Cheery see how it goes?
Speaker 2: Good afternoon?
Speaker 3: Which speaking?
Speaker 4: Can I help you?
Speaker 3: Hello? Mum, It's me the one. Hello, How are yea?
Speaker 1: Why are you calling me on this number?
Speaker 3: Feel all too well, all too well, all too well. You're at work, I am yeah. What's your style today?
Speaker 5: My style.
Speaker 4: Work? Close?
Speaker 3: Oh nice? Yeah? You know remember how I was saying about Stephen? How is away? At the moment, I'm feeling sad. I'm all single? My where's Steven? Karma? Is my boyfriend?
Speaker 5: Karma? Is your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Karma?
Speaker 3: Is the going on the Chiefs?
Speaker 4: Mum?
Speaker 3: Coming right? Happen to me?
Speaker 5: Karma?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for Taylor on the weekend? Do we have a getaway car plan?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, No, getaway is We're going to be catching the trains and getting the tea takes for It's okay?
Speaker 3: Are we out of the woods? You reckon?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: With all that?
Speaker 3: Should we plan deeper? Are you bedeweled because you've done the bracelets? Are they bejeweled?
Speaker 5: I'm no, but I'm very enchanted.
Speaker 3: Question. Yes, Mom, you're at the pick up with the girls.
Speaker 1: Seconds Michelle and you picked I could hear some giggles earlier you picked on?
Speaker 4: No, he I know, I did.
Speaker 5: I picked up.
Speaker 3: I thought, yep.
Speaker 5: He's definitely trying to outsmart me here and I'm over it.
Speaker 4: I'm all over you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, mom.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 3: See on the weekends.
Speaker 4: Okays, Michelle, So what did you end up then, Britt you were sitting there On twelve thirteen, he got and then he got canned?
Speaker 3: Wow, Mitch.
Speaker 4: On thirteen, mother in law Ellie is the winner with Laura burn Bay. I mean, I'd love to know what I win. Do I get some of these rows of Taylor Swift tickets?
Speaker 2: We I know, but I want more?
Speaker 4: Hey, Greedy, maybe you can take my mother in law since she has no idea what's happening on Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Love it. That's fun game play with your friends and family. Everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how longer you can get away with talking and Taylor lyrics?
Speaker 3: All right, let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: See you guys. Bye.