Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian not conn Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, one, have you been to a movie or TV location? Good morning day, Hey guys, how good David?
Speaker 3: Have you had a good weekend? Welcome to the show. Where have you been?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Not me and my cousin. He worked at the house where the film The Castle.
Speaker 2: What a great movie. I found on it on video. I'm still good on VHS.
Speaker 4: It's even better than that, you know in the movie. He walks in, he goes, dead, I dug a hole today, and you show the fire of like half a dozen little holes in the backyard. Those half a dozen holes are in the backyard like years later.
Speaker 2: I was still there's preserving, like it's on a list of you can't damage them.
Speaker 3: Put them in the Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Because he's a concrete and like the concrete. And he sends me there's the messico and hey, David, dug a hole today. And I'm sort of thinking myself for your end, and I really if I go, good for you, mate, you dog? He goes, no, no, know, I'm working at the castle. He goes, did you see the photo of the halls that were still there?
Speaker 5: I mean the take a real expert to look at a photo of a hole and go, We've got quite.
Speaker 3: Podcast.
Speaker 4: I got a little bit more information would have been good on the MS.
Speaker 3: Brother, Yeah, it's quite right.
Speaker 2: We've got the scene here. Actually, it feels like you've really pulled it apart for it.
Speaker 6: Tell him, go on, tell him dial doghole.
Speaker 3: What a movie, David, Thank you very much. She killed me.
Speaker 4: I have a good day, thanks, Mike.
Speaker 2: Victor. Yeah, good morning, the morning, Victor. So where have you been a movie or TV location?
Speaker 7: When I was little, my dad took me to the set of Salem's a Lot and we saw the cemetery there. It was pretty.
Speaker 3: Interesting interesting and was that not terrifying as well?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: It was, but I lived in the area, so I'd seen the cemetery before Hollywood got to it, and I was used to it. But you know it was it was.
Speaker 3: To a cemetery. Yeah, the local there. We swarmed everywhere out of town.
Speaker 2: Has aren't even dead in those graves. It's their weekend graves, their weekend getaway cemetery. Belly and more than a Victor, thank you may much. She called us squeeze in another David.
Speaker 5: David, good morning, Christian. Hey you going, I'm good Dave, you.
Speaker 3: Do good weekend? Did you have a davy boy?
Speaker 4: Yes, it was very good, very nice.
Speaker 3: Excellent, And then where have you been in the world?
Speaker 5: Then I went to Hawaii to get married and while we were there, we went on a boat tour to the Nepali Coast and then the Parli Coast was on Jurassic Park as they're taking the helicopter ride onto the island in the first movie.
Speaker 2: Oh well, so you did that with that kind of like redid the way it opens, whether all on the little plane or the helicopter I coming into Jurassic Park.
Speaker 5: Yeah, correct, yep, there was Kenna Maary in tours on the the Party coast. It is the only way to get there. You can't draw up or walk or hike and whatever. So it's a really nice part of the island to see that you can only see by water.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: And was this something that your new bride, your new wife want to do? It something that you sort of strong armed her into?
Speaker 5: No, I mean my favorite movie is Jurassic Park. I love all the Jurassic Parks. And she's like she was right into it.
Speaker 4: So it was really good.
Speaker 2: Do you know what Jack and I sadly tried to set up a phone in one day about what's your favorite dinosaur. You might be the perfect person to ask this, what is your favorite dinosaur? If you love the movies, I reckon that it'd have to be from the new movie.
Speaker 5: One of the new movies, the Endo Raptor. I think the one where you can use the red light to go kill a person or whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay, so not a real.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 3: Small thought to the phone that will only ever die.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question, you know. Carl's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Coming up in the next hour, The Rady Games. We're looking for events, We're looking for you tradees. Right now we're asking you have you been to a movie or TV set location? Christian, I've walked up and down the staircase of The Big Bang set that's on Shannon John.
Speaker 3: That's a cool one. It's a great show.
Speaker 2: That Yes, Christian, my friend I told you about competing in the Ultimate Frisbee World Champs right now representing Australia in Cincinnati in Ohio.
Speaker 3: Which is amazing. All right. Michelle, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Michelle, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you team I'm good.
Speaker 2: Team good Michelle, And where have you been on TV or movie set location.
Speaker 6: Well, I was actually really fortunate I was involved in the making of Where the Wild Things Are when it was in Melbourne. Yeah, I actually I teach something and they needed somebody to teach little Max how to sail, so we started studio at Albert Park late teaching him how to sail in a boat very similar to what they used in the movie. And then of course straight from Tilbert Park Lake headed down to bush Rangers Bay off the coast down there Cape Shanks Are.
Speaker 2: There's beautiful down there, but quite a difference from Albert Part Lake.
Speaker 3: Marks. It was done ten minutes there on a still lake we go, but it.
Speaker 6: Was quite amazing because for that reason they had little boats that like what you see in the movie, and some had jet skis in it for the stunt people to do all the stunt stuff. And then I was actually tapped in underneath the boat so I could see the sails. Obviously I got to.
Speaker 3: Get laying down putting the run.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I always say, you know, my friends, if you see this, see the scene and water and there's a bit of.
Speaker 5: Blonde hair.
Speaker 6: Lying down in there, and I could sort of say we go that way, and then we did some fantastic filming off morning because there was I mean, it was unfortunate.
Speaker 5: Not a movie.
Speaker 6: You spend a whole lot it's and you get little bits that get put in there. But we did some storm workout at Mornington out of the yacht club there and they just had a massive pontoon and they were some like big fire carnes that had the storms and flashing. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: I've never been.
Speaker 6: Before, but it was.
Speaker 4: It was so cool.
Speaker 6: It was an amazing experience.
Speaker 3: Also, thank you very much Michelle for sharing that with us.
Speaker 6: Have a good week, Absolute pleasure.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast