Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcastn's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Oh, I forgot to break the rice button.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 4: We're ready to go on to thirty one Goodwood Street, writchman, this is the Christian o'condinal Breakfast Show on Nolvin's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Ready for action. Don't you worry about that three day weekend? And me crime crime coiled like a cobra.
Speaker 3: We were just actually saying how good a three day weekend is because it makes you feel refreshed. Then you can come back and hit the week strong. I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: But just not at not now. It hit the day later, not now, hit it later when.
Speaker 5: You're ready to pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Do you know what? There are a lot of benefits. Don't we all feel better for that three day weekend?
Speaker 5: Feel amazing?
Speaker 3: I loved it, loved it.
Speaker 2: It's only three days, it's only an extra day. But don't you feel that that for the extra it feels almost like you've had a week off.
Speaker 3: It feels the same to me as the Christmas holiday has just gone by.
Speaker 2: Don't tell the boss, otherwise you won't get six weeks off at the end of this year, you'll just have three days.
Speaker 3: Well, we started back at Boxing Day. We started talking about Friday, how we were giving away to the three Beers. Was giving away three beers That honestly feels like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I loved the three day weekend. So Patsy I was out sort of let me a bit beyond John Nick, who's been an Ocean Grove, beautiful spot. It is stunning. We were at Barwin Heads. We hide kayaks there and oh yeah, we've had a fantastic weekend out there. I don't need to do that drive though every day, Patsy.
Speaker 5: Every day I don't drive. I have a chopper. That's kind of my contract.
Speaker 2: I get it now, that's it pilot. But yeah, it's stunning out there, really really really nice. And Huggy. So Huggy's got a little place out there, isn't he.
Speaker 5: He's had a caravan I think since a kid. It's been passed down through the family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like the unofficial mayor sort of wandering around. So he's on Friday's show. I was mentioning I'm going to Ocean growing him flying in the studio like he does. He comes, he makes, he makes somebody be in life Making entrance. Hugge's all of them. It rops the studio door off.
Speaker 3: It's Pramer out of Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: Get this. So we go. We we drive out there once have ladened up for three hours, trying to pack the car with all that gear. Even though when you're going for two nights, the bike rack, the four bikes and of my wife were going to use these bikes this march, and you know, and she's like, no, no, no, we need to load up all the bikes.
Speaker 3: And now I had to help my neighbor. You say, is he's coming back from his long weekend move a fridge from the back of his car on the back because because the little caravan sized fridge he's not happy with. He said, oh, you can't keep there's enough food and beer as we need in.
Speaker 2: So he was using his the proper fridge, the fridge from the kitchen and it's the heaviest thing in the world. They've got like a special thing in them, haven't they. What is it like bricks? They're really heavy. They don't like fridge anyway. Get this. So we get down to the beach, the main beach at Ocean Grove Saturday afternoon, about three o'clock and we're there with our friends. We're there to see the friends of the weekend. It's his fiftieth birthday party we're going to on a Sunday night. So there were hundreds of people on that beach. You can appreciate that, Pats Australia Day. It was, it was. It was heaving right yeah, And I hear this who shown? It's Huggy. My back was facing the beach. He claims to have found me. You say found, I say, hounded? How did he find me? I said that to Huggy, I said, how did you find them? A back to the beach? Get this? He actually said to me right, no, irony, He actually said to me, I recognize you from your back?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Would you be to spot someone from their back that you work with on a beach of hundreds on this See, the police need to start using him to profile people. Here is the back of the man we're looking for a Jacky go blood Houn, Hungy off you go anyway, Good morning. It's to Christian O'Connor breakfast on Primes.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Have either of you two ever done one of these, like dry annuaries or giving up booze for a solid month. No way. So really, So, I was at this party on Sunday night, right, and I'm Chattleers's guy, and he's coming as older than me, and I can't help but notice he's in great shape, okay, and he's chugging his beers and so I just said to him, I don't want to be asking him, what do you do? You look in great shape. And because we'll not I run a health club in Eastern Kildo. I'm like, okay, yeah, but so what are you in there? Because that's your work, you're working out every day. And he goes yeah, And I said, well, what else do you do? You look after your food and he goes, well, you know, once or twice a year, I'll do one of these booze three months. And he goes, it's really good because it shocks your system. You'll lose weight, just not have an alcohol month. He goes, why don't you do feed fast this month? It's the shortest month of the year. No boots nice straight away just went oh god no, and he goes, that's why you should do it. That's why you should do it.
Speaker 3: But you've just had those thirty five bottles of one delivered.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about how mctually I've never done anything like that before my life, but I'm thinking about doing it. But then I see I got the calendar out for February Friday. We're all going to see Phil Collins.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's day one.
Speaker 2: Right, that's day one. That's really the first And I see that a week Friday, meeting up with other mates. We're going to the pub. It's taking It's like a dad's not out. It's taken ages to planet. What am I gonna They're gonna get irritated if I turn up and go, guys, it's a big deal. Don't get me largess, like normally just get me a lemon, lime and bitters. But how you guys having good time? Because people get irritated, don't they do? Because they examine their own thing. It feels like you're making a judgment about them, Like I don't need to be drunk of a good time. I know who I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then nine thirty rolls around and go, oh, well, I guess that's it for me. I might as well get an.
Speaker 2: Early night, So I don't know whether I should push myself to do.
Speaker 3: What I like about it. Is true, it's only twenty eight days, so how many weekends is that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 5: Don't do it over summer. Do it over winter.
Speaker 3: It's easier drive July maybe.
Speaker 2: No. I think you need that little blanket when it's winter, just to cheer you in the evening, you know, and it's a bit miserable out there, and it's just a little blanket just to ease you through it. I think now it's it's summery and stuff like that. I think then it's easier. You're in a better mood, all right.
Speaker 3: So it's it a spring type competition sober October.
Speaker 2: Should we lock it in now? No, because I think if you don't do it like soon, you'll never do it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: It's February or nothing.
Speaker 3: Are we all in it together?
Speaker 2: Wow? Wow? No? No, never, You're never going to do it.
Speaker 5: I wait, say never. But I've got a few things lined up in the events calendar.
Speaker 2: What's coming up in February?
Speaker 5: Some parties and stuff got a fiftieth.
Speaker 2: It's tough, isn't it. Yeah, because we should be able to do it otherwise.
Speaker 5: Reubly not much. It's my winning anniversary in much.
Speaker 2: Well, so it's quite a few months that you're definitely not doing. There's a lot going on in February and March, you're I'm doing it. April's blocks out as well. Easiest earliest I can get you guys here, and it's twenty twenty three. That's what I'm going to do it. Twenty twenty three is the month I'm finally going to get sober.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It's finally this weekend. Phil Connins here Amy part Friday and Saturday night. We're all going down Friday night. So got the backstage tour with our winner from Friday as as well, starting today on the show then and all day long for the next couple of weeks. Because we've got fifty thousand dollars, we've teamed up with our mates Tinter Card. Don't drive around naked this summer. Get your card tinted. Fifty thousand dollars to pay off your bills. First one hopefully been paid after seven o'clock this morning. The thing you need to do is just upload your bill whicheveryone it is to gold one oh four to three dot com dot au. Loads of you are still emailing me directly. It's always lovely to get your emails, but you need to go to the website first of all to do it properly. Got an amazing one over the weekend. Jack Lady goes listen to the sher every morning, and I really hope you guys can help me out with my car repayment. I have opened up the PDF even though I'm not processing applications. I'm not a sneaky peak all of them. And I'm thinking, oh, it's going to be a couple hundred bucks for that month's repayment. Open up. Oh no, sir, to repay the entire car. It's the bill for the repayment for the car, not some kind of installment on it. The entire car. We would have if I paid that seven o'clock a go. Sorry to everyone else. Is entered. All the money's gone. It was something shut. It was about forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: And the competition's finished.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they must have never heard one of these radio competitions before. And the clear win it's going for the next couple of weeks. We've got fifty he's got fifty thousand dollars. Well he can pay this, and he's still got like six thousand dollars sped and drag out over the next couple of weeks. If we paid hers today, the ones we're paying off the next couple of weeks to eke it out. We've been like we've got paying for your dog food for the week.
Speaker 3: One trip on EastLink three dollars.
Speaker 2: So make sure you go to the website Gold one oh four to three dot com dot au. And then if your phone goes after seven o'clock, pick it up. It could be me The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: There's time for todays on this day mystery on this day, all right, we start this last week on the show. Each morning, Jack, myself and Pats we take control. We go back in time. Give you a clue, got to work out what happened on this day in history. I'm gonna give you no clues about this one. I'm paranoid. Someone's going to get this very quickly. So on this day in history, January the twenty ninth, another major, major, major thing. Here's a little audio clue an amazing thing.
Speaker 5: Hugging on his epicas again.
Speaker 2: Working out this month's salary cassette tape.
Speaker 3: Maybe first of a cassette tape made.
Speaker 5: Did you give it a year or not?
Speaker 3: No, no clues, no extra clues.
Speaker 5: Doesn't sound like a cassette, doesn't it, Jack?
Speaker 2: That's it? What's your guest?
Speaker 5: I've got no idea, maybe, Cassie.
Speaker 3: Well that was mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well check, thanks for coming in today, Okay, give us it was a cool Now what do you think this was? Then? Back in the day, January the twenty ninth, this was given to the world. I played it too many times, Jackson Reay, nodding his head. Do you know what is it? Then? Do the mind because you go, yeah, damn you ninety four one four one o four three nine four one one o four three? What do you think it was?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 2: What happened? January the twenty ninth, Back in the day, this day, mystery on this day on the Stane Mystery today. Then taking you back to whatever this is, Jack reckons he now has the right answer, but he's say professionally keeping quiet. Let's go to your guesses, Amy, Amy, Good.
Speaker 6: Morning, hid Money.
Speaker 2: Good morning Amy. You're right there. What's going on with Amy? What's going on with the phone?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: Is it bad reception of No?
Speaker 2: No, you're right now, you're right now. It sounds like you're multitasking. He's trying to get out the door. And also call it a little bit, a little bit. Yes, well, I appreciate you rushing and stressing yourself to speak to us. What do you think it is? What do you think happened on this day in history? What does that sound?
Speaker 9: I think it sounds like a diman, like putting a CD into a dismon and closing the lid.
Speaker 2: It's not that. Sorry, it's sound a bit like it, but it's not that. Have a good day work, Amy, thanks for calling. Thank you about Samy. Let's go to Nigel. Good morning, Good morning Nigel. He's also rushing out the door. Everyone's rushing this morning off the three day weekend. Nigel, what do you think this is the sound of.
Speaker 10: I think it's the first calculator that's calculate.
Speaker 2: That's a very good guess. It's not the right answer, tough like Nigel, Thanks to try and mate. Have a good day, Marie. Good morning, good morning, good morning, Marie. Noisy it's three day week. I'm guessing it sounded like it was a left one? Was it the left one?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Losing to this three day weekend last week? I would have known it. And what do you what do you think this is the sound of I think it's the Ruby, it's the right answer. Well, hoe, were you into the Ruby's que back in the eighty Oh no?
Speaker 9: Did my hitting back in the ages?
Speaker 2: I had one? Could never ever do it?
Speaker 11: Do you know how you do it?
Speaker 9: How take the stickers off?
Speaker 2: I did do that. I did do that. I did do that once on Christmas Day when I got it, I tried to cheat it. Can you do it to this day?
Speaker 3: So you didn't even wait twenty four hours? Give it up?
Speaker 2: I tried a couple of times and it eluded me. I don't have the brain for that.
Speaker 3: I taught myself in year twelve and I should have been studying for my interview exams. I taught myself using an internet website how to do it. I can still do it to this day, not fast, ten like five or ten minutes. But I think the guy who holds the record as an Australian kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. I feeling somebody new there was a new record set last year and it was an American kid. Now it's an Australian kid. It's super quick, it's less than I think you can do it? And like, is it under ten seconds? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh there a few seconds, four or five six seconds?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 3: No way could you change the stickers that fast?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? A friend of mine right is a brillant stand up comedian and he taught himself how to do it right. It took him a year, he did it in he could get it down to under a minute. And so there was a phase for about two years where his closer as a stand ups called it when he go into your closing your best routine. He had this amazing routine, but while he was doing his amazing routine, he would casually get out of Rubik's cue and start to do it. And he taught himself on to do it in under a minute.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: But he used to get innovation and I said to him, I don't think it's a routine. I think drop the routine, just do the Rubi's cube. Right, They do it they're standing on the beat because the Rubik's cube, not the words you're saying. They're not even hearing that your routine. They're just going he can do that in under a minute. It's an amazing thing to see. All right. Then coming up next, we've got the latest news and sport, and then hopefully we start to pay our first bill on pay your bills.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: This starts today, Christian O'Connell's fifty dollar your bills. All right, we're starting it now. Fifteen thousand dollars must go paying your bills. Only way you get me a chance getting your bill paid off and getting a call from me is to go into the website upload your bills Gold one o four three dot com dot au. Thanks to tintacar, we've got a lot of money, fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Christian's getting it out of his pocket now he's putting the notes in front of him.
Speaker 2: According to Patsy's word, she said the last hour, I'm armed with it and it's in my back pocket. I'm both armed and in my back pocket. Or thanks to tintacar, don't drive around naked this summer. All right, then, So here's how it works. If I call you pick up the phone now, it's going to be an unknown number. So get ready to start picking up having a look at unknown numbers, and start picking up for unknown numbers, because it's either going to be an irritating sales call or me, all right, paying off your bills. So this morning's one, our first one. It's a pretty big one. Actually, someone needs their shower repaired. Tom broke the shower when they got there to have a shower. Let's not mention that bit when we chat to Okay, might be embarrassing. Kept it's name, all right, Jack, You've got the number, all right, all right, let's call up now. This is live. So if your phone starts.
Speaker 3: Going in the big green button, you've got.
Speaker 2: To Gold one four three dot com dot AU. Hi Is that Paul, Yes, it is Paul. You are live right now on Gold one I four point three.
Speaker 10: Good morningod morning.
Speaker 2: Now Paul is very early. But listen the fact that you've picked up your phone means we're repairing your shower. One thousand, six hundred and fifty dollars that's paid. That's on us.
Speaker 7: Think you're very much.
Speaker 2: Are you in bed or in the shower?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I'm I'm usually I'm usually one of your early rides of listeners, but I'm on a holiday this week, so I'm to get up and watch a bit of TV and still listening.
Speaker 2: Through the car.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, well there you go, mate.
Speaker 2: You can sort the shower out now. It's sixteen fifty one thousand, six hundred and fifty dollars. You're the first winner on Pay your Bills. Well done, Paul.
Speaker 7: Oh there's just awesome. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You know, I also really pleased it has gone to a proper listener to this show as well, a guy who's having a week off stalking up early to hear this crap.
Speaker 3: Sorry he said, you got up early to watch TV?
Speaker 2: All right? Sorry? Still great.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I've got the got the TV in the background and the radio to go on.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, sure shot. All right, hey listen, Paul, Well done, thanks for picking up. You're on first winner on Pay your Bills.
Speaker 7: Awesome, Thank you, gold, thank you Christian, thank you.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed that brand new shower thanks to us. So all right, another chance to win this morning at ten a m gonna be in it to win it heads to the website. It's as easy as that. We got to do is pick up the phone Gold one I four three dot com dot AU.
Speaker 1: Well done, Paul the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It's over this glorious three day weekends. I'm in the family. We took off and continued adventures here down under.
Speaker 3: The continued adventures of the O'Connell.
Speaker 2: At night we went to the Grizzles did it was the Grizzles again, loading up the car, the bikes, the bike racked, the roof rack, it was all there was, sweating and swearing. Saturday mornings we hit it off to Ocean Grove. Gorgeous, lovely out there and Barwin Heads. Had a great weekend. However, the reason we were there was to go to our friends. It was a friend of ours. It was his fiftieth on the Sunday night house party round at his marquee out the front of his loads, his friends and neighbors, about one hundred and twenty of us. Strange. I've never danced and someone's driveway before, but that was the dance floor.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, out the front.
Speaker 2: Marquee, out the front dance floor, out the front on the driveway, right next to his son's basketball hoops. I don't know, and I saw backdrop there. The police came as well at ten thirty, so we felt quite rock and roll. So anyway, joined the night. His wife is a lovely woman. She's calling her out. She goes christianas someone I really want you to meet someone very special to me. So by now I've had a couple Okay that Furfies goes down to well in the heat past hasn't started yet. Yeah, a long way off. So it's a little bit dark now. Okay, it's about half nine, so it's it's sunset has happened. It's quite dark there. That this lady I'm approaching is wearing a hat, so there's some shade on her face. I can't quite you know, And so I'm thinking she's just given me some clues. This person's very special to me. I'd like you to meet her. As we approach, I say one of the worst things you can say to Row. It's just it's even now. I'm not saying this because I think it's funny. I'm saying this. Canna think it's awful. And sometimes when I talk about stories on the radio, I do it for kind of free therapy. By talking about it feels that somehow I feel a little bit lighter. All day yesterday I whatever when anything nice happened. I went for a beautiful jog yesterday evening, and I still was like remembering her. Oh he's walking around. Sometimes you're doing a certainly a pretty good mood, and then you go a flash road that happened all person. What do you guys think?
Speaker 5: I said, as I approached, I've got an idea.
Speaker 3: I've got an idea. First, when you said the wrong thing, I thought maybe a pregnancy. But because you said shielded the face, I'm figuring it's an age mix up, and you've gone for maybe mother.
Speaker 2: So I approach, hand out charming British gentlemen. I go, and this must be Mum.
Speaker 5: Oh no you didn't.
Speaker 3: Why would you leave with that?
Speaker 2: Because he said special person, I thought must be my mom. This must be mum. Three of the women around her, they all just locked down on me, and I realized then.
Speaker 5: It's not am, not mother, who was a Christian.
Speaker 2: Mate the same age. Now Narrel goes to me. She goes, no, no, it's my best friend Sarah, my wife, luckily, is part of the group of witches that are now she goes to me. She realizes I didn't mean to say it. She goes, Ah, he's mucking around like this guy back in the radio. Shees they're paying off people's bills thanks to tinta car. She always gets the promo credit out there, right, And I hopefully mash the star my way out of it. But that is just about the worst thing to say, isn't it that in the eye? When's it jew?
Speaker 5: I reckon? That's worse.
Speaker 2: Do you think when's it jew? Is worse? Absolutely what the men called someone's mum.
Speaker 5: Because you're insinuating their fat.
Speaker 2: Right, But what about they saying you look old?
Speaker 3: I'm thirty years older than they are. That's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: So you're saying to someone right, who's forty eight. As I found out later on my wife told me were great glee later, you look like you're eighty. God, you look old. Mom.
Speaker 3: You've had a good.
Speaker 2: When's it jew? Oh, you're not pregnant? An, you're not mum.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three never experienced anything like that heat on Friday. My god, see even you guys find.
Speaker 3: Out, No, that was. I can't remember it being that hot, honestly.
Speaker 2: Really yeah it was. It's a different kind of intensity. It's relentless bearing on you, isn't it. And then you had the change and very quickly it drops, thankfully. But we were on Friday's show. We were talking about the heat and how hot it's going to get, and I was saying, there was the day before when I had record temperatures over in Adelaide. How there was a pub there. They said, when it gets to forty five, then free beer. And I was trying to find out on if anyone in Melbourne would do the same. And in nano seconds, nano seconds, way quicker, I think. Then someone and Adelaide said do this. We had an amazing man called Bob who stepped forward and he deserves a big thank you. So here's what happened on Friday. We're looking for a pub that's appar to do what a pub in Adelaide did, and when the temperature gets to we're saying forty four today to give away some free beer. We have someone who stepped forward. Bob, thank you very much for responding to our call out.
Speaker 10: Got the sacred coat?
Speaker 2: Did you hear that? The secret cold? You tap the nostril three times and you say to Bob or and if it was great staff there at the All Nations Hotel Lennox Street, you say, I'm a golden monkey. All right, Bob smoking? Did we get to forty four degrees?
Speaker 1: I've got the thermometer here, one of the blacks and the bar.
Speaker 11: I think he had an undera dar kind four.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the code word, mate, I'm a golden monkey, mate, I'm a two golden monkeys. Please blimey, that's what That's what call him Nie a frat car. That is brilliant. How I do know? Isn't it getting up high to thirty five? Tomorrow? Yes? Do you think we can bring Bobby boy tomorrow to see if it's a roll over? As well? He was very good. I don't think it actually got to forty four. I think it was like forty three, but he still gave away free beer for an hour twenty one. It turned up with the fray. So I think we need to not only thank Bob this morning. It's a great pub as well. We went down, you know, we went down, had beer, We chacked to Bob, we said thank you and then some photos. Said Bobby, boy, all I've got all weekend is abuse from my old listeners. Why is that.
Speaker 3: Because you never did the same competition at home?
Speaker 2: No, but we didn't get the high temperature like that. No, do you know what I was having? I didn't never pint did I? Oh part Yeah, horror wide they were horrified. Yeah, what is that thimble? You've changed? Honestly, I reckon our podcast listenership is going to just dive this week. They will horrify that. What's that egg cup you're drinking? Ohole? No Christian, that is not right.
Speaker 3: What are they going to feel about them? Fast the.
Speaker 1: Christian who Conwell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So the weekend was at this friend's birthday. Pint of It says fiftieth. So on Friday I went to a Vinyl place never been to before, and Grevel Records in Pran, you know, with the one of the places we did the big giveaway in the Christmas an amazing place you ever been in there? No treasure trove of some amazing vinyl. I went in to get some vinyl as a birthday present my friend. He's will into his vinyl rock music. An hour and a half later, I merged with three great records for him and five for myself. Crady boy Ah got some leads up and a few other things, and this amazing Elvis one I saw as well. And so anyway, when I'm in there going to pay, my car got declined. It's embarrassing, right, and I've just been talking to the guy Warwick I met right, who feels like I've met a brother out here. This guy we were talking about music and you know, we're talking about what our favorite bands and stuff like this. Just a great guy who was listening to Bob Marley and the Whalers when I walked in. It was just brilliant, great just wander around there. And anyway, you know what he said to me, because we got talking, he recognized my voice, you guy from gold and all this. When my car dot declined, he goes, uh, that didn't happen to the guy from three You So it's like that. So what I did is, because my friend was fifty, I found the albums that were out in nineteen sixty nine, and I got three albums are out nineteen sixty nine. What a great year for music. So I got I'm Abby Rope by the Beatles, Let It Bleed by the Stones, and also the debutman My led Zep. Three great albums, all great rock and roll albums, albums that are still inspiring kids today to get into play bands. They sound brilliant on vinyl as well.
Speaker 3: So you did pay for them in the end, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to go and get so I had some cash, so I had it, but he let me off twenty bucks. I owe the guy twenty bucks and I have to go and pay it back. I can't stand being in debt to somebody. So I got these things and then I was wrapping them up and all I could find wrapping paper wise was Christmas paper.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Now what I'm.
Speaker 3: Thinking left over from Christmas obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clever and nest. People are still selling it now. You know people are to getting early bye now before stocks run out.
Speaker 3: Well, you only just wrapped Christmas present last week.
Speaker 2: And so I wrapped his three vinyl albums in Christmas wrapping paper, little tiny Christmas trees. My wife goes, you're gonna have to rewrap that. I went, no, he's a guy. He just tear that up. But he doesn't even notice it's Christmas wrapping paper. And you just anyone will wrap paper, just tear it open, don't you. Nah?
Speaker 3: No, I agree with you.
Speaker 5: So you went to all the trouble to get this magnificent present, and you've soiled it by putting it in Christmas pot.
Speaker 3: So the gift is the gift, not the actually pat sawy at a point like the presentation is low and.
Speaker 2: The changing Christmas.
Speaker 3: Because if by your theory, you could just tape the bag shut and then send him the.
Speaker 2: Bag, well, I gave it to Adam and nice and it went, oh nice wrapping paper massive go at me. He goes, Oh, I wouldn't even know. It doesn't really matter. He goes the bag that I also had a bag from Grevel Records that I gave it to him in that. He goes, to be honest, even if you just sealed the bag shut, I'd have been happy with that. So my thing is, don't judge me about I use Christmas wrapping paper. Do you know what, there's a load left over. I'm going to continue that now for the rest of this year, right, and just use Christmas wrapping paper for kids birthdays and also my wife's as well. Jacker says, anything you want to come clean about and confess judgment free.
Speaker 3: Sometimes at restaurants now they prompt you when paying by f POSS to enter a tip into the f POS machine, which I always feel guilty because they're watching you do it, So I always put it in.
Speaker 2: You feel honor bound to put something in because they're standing over you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean they did. They always do a good job, so you don't want to seem like you're unhappy with the service. But this particular restaurant, we're already paying like twenty four dollars for a past or each. It seemed like the price was built in, like the price of the meals and the mains is offsetting the price that they're paying their stuff. I feel like can.
Speaker 2: Justify how you want. But you gave zero.
Speaker 3: Tip, so I put in zero zero zero and press enter.
Speaker 2: You ever done that job? You know how hard it is? Do you know what the ALI rate is? I haven't done it. They buke up the money. It's tough, though, isn't because actually that's not our fault that they're underpaid.
Speaker 3: I think here they pay them. Well, that's my theory. Don't judge. But I didn't leave a.
Speaker 2: Tip, and so how do you feel now about future behavior? I felt you getting a zero tip guy, and then occasionally go, do you know what? That was pretty exceptional? Have some money?
Speaker 3: I felt shameful. The best I could do was pretend I didn't know what I was doing with the machine. So he said, put if you want it, you can put a tip here like the zero.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no, I did they know when someone paused that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I felt shameful walking away.
Speaker 2: Or you do the thing we go. I'd rather do it cash. I'm gonna leave something cash and then the moment the backs get out of here, now all right, let's try this. Then, what do you want to come clean about? What do you can confess about? We won't judge you, don't judge me, But what do you want to share with us? Judgement three nine four one four one oh four three Give us a call nine four one four one o four three. Don't judge me.
Speaker 1: But the Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: If you ever sometimes so we're sat here listening to the songs of that wish you had some instruments just to add a little bit percussion to I'm sat listen's list just wishing I had a pair of bongos, just a at and a little bit of bongos, Just thinking this would be good if they had a little bit of bongos, as I can't play the bongos. I've never played the bongos, but suddenly have the urge to be the bongo guy. Just but you know, ever see some playing the bongos really well? Do you know? They're just there with the rhythm and they give that they do on one of them and with the other one.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm going to bring in for you.
Speaker 2: I got bongos.
Speaker 3: My dad has a Jembe that he never uses. Jimbe is like a type of big bongo. He bought it about three years ago because because he wanted to have this passion when he listened.
Speaker 2: To songs Womack and Womack.
Speaker 3: It only gets used as a table side, like to put your coffee on while you're watching TV.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm going to bring you in the least beautiful bongo sounds as well. I say it's called one O four point three. Come onis to Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Patsy, what's your Don't judge me, but I.
Speaker 5: May have used Chris's toothbrush this morning in the shower I couldn't find mine. He's probably listening.
Speaker 2: I think that's fine case. You'd been married for years. You're sharing each other's cooties and germs.
Speaker 3: The only thing I hate about it is have you ever seen a microscope photo of a toothbrush?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: It's a disgusting is it really? It shows you all the stuff that gets left on.
Speaker 2: The But yeah, some things are better off not being looked at or known about, aren't they? That they are? You're none the wise, and once you see all of that.
Speaker 3: It will make you want to use in brand new toothbrush every day.
Speaker 2: So we don't don't judge you. But Jack's confessed that he didn't tip over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Now I'm worried now, especially because people riding in to say that we work hard as waiters and waitresses and they deserve the tips. Am I going to get bad service?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: If anybody who recognizes me from the show and I say that you know.
Speaker 2: It's one of those areas, isn't it, Because in America tip culture and it's exhausting. You ever go over to America, great country, but you've got to be laiden down with cash. They're constantly on the hustle when it's exhausting.
Speaker 3: And I feel like, honestly, every time I've been there in the Lark, my wife's Americans have been doing trips every eighteen months to two years. It keeps going up. It used to be fifteen percent on top of the bill, now eighteen percent, now to twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See normally in the UK is twelve percent, but they say it's optional. But then quite a few restaurant chains now I think it's Gordon Ramsey or Heston Bloomatol, one of the big celebrity chefs said that's it, blanket ban. You do not tiper our restaurants. It's up to us to play them went up and waiting enough profit mark up on the food and the booze as well. You shouldn't have to cover the shortfall, which is what they should do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what I thought the system we were operating on here in Australia, I honestly thought we were doing that. So when prompted for the tip the other night, I put in zero dollars.
Speaker 2: What do you normally do? I normally factor in twelve percent? I always tip.
Speaker 3: Well, I just we always passed, come to my aid, we always tip. We grew up without tipping, so we just never even never need to calculate it.
Speaker 2: And is that the way it's done here in Australia traditionally? But then why now are they given it the option?
Speaker 3: They know you it makes you feel guilty about it.
Speaker 2: They do the five, ten, fifteen percent thing, don't they you know, and they sort of give you that machine and it feels aggressive to go, see you stood there and I'm okay, I'm okay making it awkward. We can stand here and be awkward. I also love the thing they do sometimes when they do the when you put your number in the full digit number and they do the thing where to just impress upon you that their respects security and they look the other way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they look up at the.
Speaker 2: I think there should be a standard uniform thing. I should they should have to revolve one hundred and eighty degrees, so you know when you're like that, because some of them just look at their watch or anything like, you still got an eye on this. You can still cast an eye down on this. Don't judge me. But I felt like I was five hundred years old yesterday. I still don't understand how to recrop certain photos to use.
Speaker 3: Ins saw this, I was going to text you, mate.
Speaker 2: Don't so I saw something amazing yesterday and I wanted to share it with the world. I'm starting doing stuff on Instagram. I like the interaction there. It's a bit different from Twitter. So I'm driving and I'm behind me a car. There are two dogs head outside the window either side of the car. I go to the kids, take a photo of that. This is amazing. I've never seen this before. This is it signed? What were two dogs either side of the car.
Speaker 5: Pats, I've seen that before.
Speaker 2: You double dogs in the UK? Not double dogs. Both their heads out the window either side. Amazingly. One that was like a big old husky, so actually those a bear and he was on the right so it looked like he was doing the driving. Don't go over the other side, going down, pour down, down down. So I got to give take a photo of that. I get home and I put this up on Instagram. But obviously it's a what do you call it? A long photo? Let's call it that, Okay, So I try to put in it up on Instagram. I'm genuinely really excited, shaking with the example that people going to love this. Okay, it's gonna get billion nikes. Drop my daughter off for a playdate, and I get a phone called ten minutes from her going Dad, Dad. I'm like you, okay, what's happened? You know? I think, like Liam Neeson mode, what's going on? She shows Dad that photo? Like what what photo? Of the one Instagram double dogs? They're gonna love it?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: You've not cropped it right, Dad. I could hear her mate laughing at me in the background. Dad, someone just said, not your finest photo. OC you need to re edit it.
Speaker 3: Hangs up, It's true. Well I'll explain the photo.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: How do I shot only from the caption? When you understand, you cropped out both the dogs so all we can see is a car. All we can see is a caricter And then the caption is this is amazing. Can you believe I saw this on my way down to the coast?
Speaker 2: Why how do I shrink that? And still keep the dogs in. It's one of the most important photos of twenty nineteen. I think at the end of the year time are going to do like Photos of the Year and that double dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so didn't you think it was weird in the first ten minutes that you didn't already break the internet?
Speaker 2: Listen it's called don't Judge Me but.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It's the Christian O'Connor Breakfast Shoe Shoe. It's a shoe. Now if down and graded the show to simply.
Speaker 3: A shoe, could have been a merchandise.
Speaker 2: So great shoe, the shoe shoe. Big found the shoe ten minutes past state Tuesday morning. Yeah, my thoughts go out to you this morning. If you're back on the school on for the first time what feels like years, because that's how long it feels like. The kids are off already have been bothered an hour ago from one of my daughters going, how do you put brand new tona in the new printer? And I don't know, why are you printing now? You've about six weeks to print homework.
Speaker 3: So it's so true with printers as well. They never got easier on the home. The home printer always has an issue. Does anyone's print every time?
Speaker 2: Perfectly? They are? Do you feel like you work for this flipping printer? It's so sensitive and needy and I don't I'm not printing anything needs cyan or magenta. Okay, I'm right with it being low on those ones. And I was so so expensive's more expensive than gold? Why is tona ink so expensive?
Speaker 1: But that?
Speaker 2: Don't let us know about the price of dal Jones and NaSTA printering Cyan up up four bucks today? Office work should have it. You know that petrol four court at the servos where you see how much it is for a gallon and stuff like that? How much is for cyan and magenta? What even it's zyan the useless pointless color. Anyway, it's time. It's time for this week's five topic Tuesday. You know how this works as well? Put five phone in running at the same time and this morning for the best phone call we get during the next hour, we got tickets Banana Rama. I sam be a big fan of Banana Rama. When I was a teenage boy, I had a poster of Banana Rama and I used to give it a kiss. We're going to bed Banana Ahma back in Melbourne. I'll be there. Girls run row Friday February the twenty second at the Forum. Cannot wait. Plus I'm just excited about who's joined them as well, Tiffany. Someone else has to have a massive crush on. Do you remember Tiffany, I think we're alone?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you remember that song? Oh great song that she used to have, that kind of big old pum and those beautiful ice wash jeans, white stilettos. Hell ever look special guest Tiffany. Tickets on sound now, leave some for me. I'm booking out the entire front row, so I just lie down there on like a chaise lage being grapes. Okay, tickets on now through ticket Master. Good luck? All right? The five topics today, then on five Topic Tuesday. This is where we run five phone ins at the same time to the next to our Melbourne were looking for your stories. I know it sounds like a lot, but it works. You make your work with your own amazing stories. So just have to listen to five topics. If you've got something one of them, give me a call. Nine four three things from childhood you still do now. Got myself very nice ice cream. I had an ocean grove bar wing in the heads. There's a great place where an ice cream store there, and I had the greatest salted camera I've ever had, and they've got the little tub of it, and I found myself getting that little tiny plastic spoon again, mashing it all up until it was almost liquid, because like, what are you doing? How old are you going to be this year? Forty six? I still do that whenever I get even in a restaurant. I my wife and make me do it. Take the bowl under my lap and quickly that looks even odder in a restaurant. It's all pasty now, can't bring it up. So things some childhood you still do now. Things you've seen people doing whilst driving some of the stuff that savages do whilst driving a car now, and I'm not even talking out the morons who are using a phone, which that's terrible, but things you've seen people do whilst driving. I'm expecting great stories on this one. You've spoken to someone famous, might be an a lister or not. An a lister, might be a zedlister, but the conversation I only want to hear about it. If it went on for three words or less? What have you mumbled at them? A simple hello? Toilets are there? Whatever it was, I want to hear those stories, conversations with famous people three words or less. I'm going to be counting the words as well, so it's got to be three words or less. And also have you been attacked by food? And what happened at your adult house party? We all know the best house parties we went to when we're teenagers. Place has got trashed, he told the neighbors weft Off.
Speaker 3: There was one every weekend. You awakened Saturday night.
Speaker 2: I went to an adult, grown up house party of the weekend. The police came at ten thirteen. We felt like rock and Roll, politely telling us just to turn the music down a bit. I think Huggy had complained. By the way, Huggy, if you are going to complain, you need to use anonymous name. Huggy isn't anonymous name. Huggy from Gold four point three. All right, So those are your five so much today. Things from childhood you still do now, things you've seen other people do whilst driving, Conversations you've had with famous people three words or less? Have you been attacked by food? And what happened at your adult house party? Nine one o four three? Give us a cool Melbourn nine four one four, one oh four to three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It's within five top a Tuesday. We run five phone ins at the same time today. They are things from childhood you still do now, things you've seen other people doing whilst driving, conversations you've had were the famous person, but the conversation is three words or less? Have you been attacked by food? And what happened at your adult house party? Got anything for those? We always have to hear his stories? Nine four one four one oh four three Kerry, Good morning, Good morning Kerry. Which one you're calling in about? Mate?
Speaker 6: Things that you did, things that you still do from your childhood.
Speaker 8: They used to doing your childhood?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 6: I still licked the beaches when I'm making a cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's the best bit though, isn't it.
Speaker 3: You got to you can't let it go to what's the what's the alternative.
Speaker 2: Eggy cake mix? I do you know what? If they sold jars? Of that or in like squeezy tubes. I'd eat that every day.
Speaker 3: We used to beg Mum to the cake the spoon.
Speaker 2: Even if there's a chocolate cake as well, it's all chocolatey. Oh, it's the best. It's the highlight. It's better than the cake.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: That's a great one. Carry have a good day, thanks to calling the show. Buddy. All right, Michelle, Hello Michelle. You're calling it about things some childhood you still do, now, what's it for you?
Speaker 8: When I was a kid, I used to hide from my mum and fill up the taki green tupperware cups full of Milo. Might literally fill it to the top and put a little bit of milk in and then mix it into a paste and I'd run behind the cub and eat it, and then I'll get the wooden spoon. I'm my bum. I don't get that now, obviously, but I do. I still do it. I hide from my husband where all the pantry opens up and you can sort of, you know, stick the Milo in, but in't do it in a cup as you know as big. But I still do it. And he catches me every time, and he's like, really, are you serious? Yes, and he goes, why don't you just do it in the open? I don't know, I feel like I'm going to get into trouble.
Speaker 2: That's a great one as well. Then all right, then the secret mind I enjoy? All right, Michelle, that's you cool? Karen, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, count I have you had a good three day weekend as well? Karen, tell us about what happened at your adult house party.
Speaker 12: Oh, I had a quite a good friend who was a very good kickboxer and but used to show off quite a lot. So he was doing little demonstration with his mate. I'm just doing some kickboxing and misjudged and completely knocked him out.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, what could possibly go wrong at our house party? Alcohol and a pretty good kickboxer.
Speaker 3: So the idea is that he just gets close to show how powerfully could be and then he's just misjudged that right, Yeah, and.
Speaker 12: How good his judgment was by pulling back before he hit him.
Speaker 2: Sure for this time, he didn't pull back at all. We actually hit him and right, And where does this take place? Because in house parties, you're either in the kitchen, the front room, or you're in the garden. Where where did the koppen?
Speaker 12: We had like a cabana out the back.
Speaker 2: Was out there. Yeah. Maybe if there's any kickboxing promoters listening, maybe having a hosting a tournament inside of cabana would be a new, a new way they could do that. All right, Karen, that's a great story. Thanks you cool. All right, all right, let's take one more, Steve O.
Speaker 10: Come on, Steve more many years ago made I used to be in the police force, and I had a chap who was pleasuring himself along the Westgate Freeway. Needless to say, he was pulled over and charged.
Speaker 2: What I was expecting this cool? I was just taking my breath away and just trying to let it sing ken he I.
Speaker 3: Guess we should explain your calling in about things you see people.
Speaker 2: Doing in car. Yes, and obviously been a policeman you would have seen idiots doing all kinds of stuff ah plenty.
Speaker 10: But yeah, it was a long time ago since I was in the cop I was a coper. But this chapter, he took the cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, is that a common thing? Just just to give us some idea, or is that like once in a career moment where you see a guy just to say, enjoying the joystick of it too much?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think there was just once in a career thing.
Speaker 3: And how do you get the advantage? Like, how do you see that? Maybe if you're in a truck or a bus you can look down and down and see him, you know, from the squad car. How did you say that?
Speaker 2: And for Red yeah, well no that's not paint on the windscreen of his van.
Speaker 10: The squint in his eyes gave it away to.
Speaker 2: Everyone back in the school. Run Mommy, what are they talking about right now? What's pleasuring himself? Mean? Playing on his game? Boy? All right, Steve, Steve, thanks you all right? The cars coming nine four one four, one o.
Speaker 1: Four three, The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: This is an interesting one. One of the five topics today is things you've seen other people doing behind the will of a car? Stand up. Very interesting call early from an ex policeman Jim here has seen someone playing the flute. Playing the flute, I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, you're going to have both hands off the wheel, because don't you to do? You can't flute one hand even if the traffic lights.
Speaker 2: That's okay, guy just quickly, you know, getting out the Romberg and y jazz flute or something that's just bizarre. Donna, Good morning, Good morning, guys, Good morning Donna. Have you won and Georgia three three day weekends? So you've got something about a conversation with a famous person that's three words or less lasting three words or less. Who's the famous person?
Speaker 9: It's meat Loaf. And this was back in I think it was the late eighties maybe few.
Speaker 2: I thought it was off at a Grand final and you just sent me said you.
Speaker 9: Such definitely not no, we would have ran the other way thing.
Speaker 2: What did you say to the great meat though? If then three words or less?
Speaker 9: Well, he was walking down the stairs with the Chevron, and my girlfriend and I were walking up the stairs of the Chevron, and he kind of stopped fighting in front of us with one of his band members and he you know, good evening, ladies, how are you doing? And he was standing there with his arm on the rail, you know, already for little chit chat, and we were both stuff struck, and we just both walked at him and I think we said good, thank.
Speaker 2: You, and that was it. Good thank you, excuses and left.
Speaker 9: Oh, it was so embarrassing because you know, we loved him, we knew every word of his songs, and we blew our chance to have a chat.
Speaker 2: All right, Donna, thanks it off, you cool, have a good day.
Speaker 9: You too, Thanks Guy bye, good lord.
Speaker 2: Guy reckons he seen a woman expressing milk from her breast whilst driving on the Nepean Highway around Brighton. Hey listen, that's the way we like to go that way around Briton, Alex, Thank you very much. Eight forty two. Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, goome on to you. It's a gold one I four point three and we're taking some more calls now on five topic Tuesday, let's go to Christian and Cranley. Good morning, good ahead, how you doing. I'm good mate. Have you had a good long weekend and you're calling in about conversations with famous people lasting three words or less?
Speaker 11: Yeah, this was a quick one. It was one word basically. Or sitting in La eating a taco as you do, and I saw Paris Hilton bald pass. I did a double take. I saw her standing at the lights. I thought, here's my opportunity. I put my taco down, I jumped up, I ran next time. I stood there for about thirty seconds, couldn't think of anything to say that looked at her and I'm about six, She's about fight with nothing. So I'm looking right down at it, and she looked up at me and said hey.
Speaker 3: She said hey.
Speaker 11: Generally just crossed the street together in silence, and that was that was my little moment.
Speaker 3: Why did you cross the street?
Speaker 11: I mean well, I felt like I had to be believable. I didn't want her to realize that I'd just run there to look at her, so I tried to act like I was on my.
Speaker 2: Way somewhere, that you had important business to do.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It was no biggie, Yeah, very important. That's a great one. Thank you very much for sharing that. Christian, you're welcome.
Speaker 11: And if you've got two seconds, my daughter's in the back and she said she was attacked by food. She dressed her dog up as a hot dog and he licked her. So you can put that.
Speaker 2: In what's the name of your doll? To ma Hei Heidi, thank you very much. This is the first time we've had two stories from one car. That's great. Thank you very much, Christian and Hei, do you have a good day.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Scott. Good one is Scottie there you're going. I'm pretty good, Scott. So what's the thing from childhood that you still do now?
Speaker 10: I ride my bike around to my mate Shiff and leave them leave the bike on the front lawn.
Speaker 2: He's bopping wheelies all the way and giving back in his to friends as well. Why not, it's so true.
Speaker 3: Just tip the bike down on the front morn and.
Speaker 2: Chuck it down there. You wouldn't care about.
Speaker 3: It, wouldn't even get up and place it dead. Just let it keep rolling.
Speaker 2: That thing you do where you've put one leg over on the same side, Just wheel along like that, don't you just get off down?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it's just jump off it while it's still moving going into their hedge, Scott. That's a brilliant one. Thank you very much, mate, have a good day.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: This is a great cause today as well. Sue, thank you, thank you. She didn't spoken to me yet, Suit, but see how this goes we get to thank you, Sue.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: You struggling for the three word weekend has taken out me? Uh, Sue, which one are you cooling in? About?
Speaker 6: A famous prequel?
Speaker 2: Ah yes, conversations lasted three words or less. Who is it for you?
Speaker 7: There was?
Speaker 6: It's actually for my dad. He was at a lawn mower convention in Hawaii.
Speaker 12: Yeh, he was.
Speaker 6: He was in the list.
Speaker 8: The list open.
Speaker 6: Fellow walks into the lift, puts his hand out, so Shaky's hand or he says hello, I'm Joe Cocker. So my dad PuTTY's hand out, Phill Murphy.
Speaker 2: That's There's so many things about this so that are great. One the fact there is a global Norma convention in.
Speaker 3: Hawaii too, that Joe Cocker is a.
Speaker 2: Oh he's performing and listen. That's enough nor mower chat now about Carboretta's special guests. Now son who loves normos and knows a lot about them. Joe Cocker is there. Everything about this is amazing.
Speaker 6: We always thought about it from living here. Was at a lawnmower convention and he met Bill Murphy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know exactly. I hope we do a phone in one day for famous people to call and tell us about who they've met. I met Bill Murphy once at a Great Lawnmower Convention of Hawaii. We need to talk about conventions tomorrow. I didn't know there was a global lawnmower convention.
Speaker 6: That is great.
Speaker 2: It was all right, see thanks you cool, thank you, thanks hop buye, thank you very much. All the calls this one and really really good. We've got to make a tough call now about well, what's the best one to give away? The he's been on Rama tickets, might have been on Rama tickets, the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 2: And what do you think a lawnmower convention even goes on for? Is it three days? How much is there to talk about? Like every year latest technological breakthroughs in the world of lawnmow it's both a ride on and the traditional pulling tipe. Are they moving into the electric world now? Or alternative fuel sources?
Speaker 3: Then you got the oils and the petrol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blades, it's a whole down blades absolutely electric versus fuel and petrol and diesel? Is the more I think about three days? We need to google Actually when is the next lawmower convention? Find out who is the guest singer? After a Joe Cocking back in the day, God won a four point three come on its to Christian O'Connor Breakfast Show today. Good news for you. We started off getting into my big kitty of fifty thousand dollars thanks to Tintacar. Don't drive naked this summer. I've got fifty thousand dollars to pay off your bills. It started this morning. I call you. It's as easy as that. You just got to pick up the phone and pay your bill. Paul has got a broken shower, not anymore. Fifteen hundred dollars wiped off. He can shower now with abandon conditioner, preconditioner treasure may Ossi hair Kay whenever he wants to use on his head. This doesn't the panic anymore, but the hole in it, No, we've wiped it off. So they are be calling again, somebody. Only if you gone and told us about your bill, uploaded it at Gold one I four three dot com dot au. We're calling you only if you've gone and told us about your bill on our website. Take your less than a minute, very very easy. Gold one I four three dot com do au ten o'clock this morning, then again at one this afternoon and four Good luck.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: He put me off.
Speaker 2: Then why are you blaming me?
Speaker 5: Cause you're always the escape.
Speaker 2: We're paying your bins. It's a new way doing it. We're collecting yours, all right. Today's at work time waste. At last, At last, the kids have gone back to school. I thought they were never going back. Have they just been expelled? Or is it over there schooling? Now? When are you going back to school? You must be bored of us.
Speaker 3: Honestly, how do you think you would go as a homeschool teacher?
Speaker 2: Oh bad, Na'd be arranging druggy or something. Hey, carry on, do that homework. I'm just gonna go on the stairs. And it's not shooting up. No, no, not Captain Fantastic. It was up to me. I'll ship them off to some military academy. See you in ten years time with better people. Nothing really but go to school, all right? So today's that work time waster. Is take a celebrity to school. School celebrities. I've got jim Nastic. That one isn't good. I've not got that one. I've come back to on No gymnastic, carry I get it. I forgot my handwriting so bad I couldn't read the surname. I thought, I said, Carney. That doesn't work. Gymnastic carnee Johnny deputy.
Speaker 3: Head, Oh clever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never respected the deputy head, did you?
Speaker 3: Well, we had we call it vice principle here.
Speaker 2: Ah right, we don't really get they don't get the respect of the big person. Now. I've also got Barry white board, very good, yep art garf.
Speaker 3: Uncle, Ah, but you didn't change anything.
Speaker 2: And Sean pencil case, that's the one I'm most proud of. I don't think I'll do anything better this week. Sean pencil case. Or take a celebrito school, Jack post. What have you got like?
Speaker 3: Barry whiteboard? I've got Jack blackboard, Yes, very good. Macy Gray lead?
Speaker 2: Where is Macy greg Where was she was? Huge? Where is Macy Gray now? Normal Convention twenty nineteen? Do you remember her? Flashback? Here's Macy Gray.
Speaker 3: Math, Damon Nice and Recess Witherspoon.
Speaker 2: All very good? All right, send us yours, text them and then take a celebto school. Oh four seven five O three one O four three oh four seven five O three one oh four three were mark them in ten minutes time.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's gold one oh four.
Speaker 2: Time now for us to mark. You're at work time wasters take a celebrity to school, Jack, You're ready ready. I need to just position it around here.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm going to actually mark A plus A B plus in celebration of schools.
Speaker 2: Clever Okay, Celebration of schools fe fee lunchbox start a t K in Kensington World, done Philosophy Collins. Why didn't we do a feature called Philosophy Collins?
Speaker 3: That's great? We did every other player on words.
Speaker 2: I think we did do one. We did do one called trust Me. We weeedled every that was like rolling out some dough, very thin with those Phil Collins tickets. We did do one.
Speaker 3: How do you play Philosophy Colins?
Speaker 4: Real?
Speaker 2: Phil Collins did? Yeah? Well, Brendan B Plus, Marca Ruffalo, Mark Ruffalo b the whole. Jeffrey Jeffrey Smith, big fan of the full name being given now, thank you, mister Smith. Tina Bunsen Turner. Funny to hear the bunts and burner again, the gores and the tubing. Remember that did you wish to do that thing where the moment the teacher's back was turned to start Lightning mates pencil case, don't do that case it's very dangerous. I never did that. Someone else did that. Tory's spelling test A. Oh, well done, Heath lecture, These are great A plus Yeah, Simon, well done, Lucille ballpoint pen plus nice topical one, Johnny Prep B plus Madame Masa, Kristin school Bell, Oh yeah, Kristen Bell okay B Narrell, well done, Dust Hoffman.
Speaker 3: A H.
Speaker 2: Brad Sam Pitt B Simon. Who else we got the Edward would work Edward Woods the class. There was a famous actor, Edward Woodwood. He was in the Equalizer, the old TV sh Way Before Your Time. Oh what? The Dave Mathematics band.
Speaker 3: That's not bad, but it's not really a celebrity in the band.
Speaker 2: Joan Collins Dictionary B, the School Bully, Joel Hey, Detention Washington Hey, mccaulay's calculus.
Speaker 3: Quite there B plus.
Speaker 2: Matthew Clark's Shoes B and Beyonce Knowledge.
Speaker 3: Oh I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you very much for though. It's very good.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 3: Are you guys on a group text with family members?
Speaker 2: I am with my two kids, and that my twelve year old daughter was named lit Fam. It's mainly just the Poe emoji times fifty seven exchange, but I feel like I'm an old man they've involved in the conversation lit Fam. So yes I am.
Speaker 3: I am on one with my wife's family, her mom and dad, her sister, her sister's boyfriend. And I've noticed that my sister in law's boyfriend has started referring to their mom as mama. So this is your mother in law, this is my mother in law. They all call her mama, which makes sense because absolutely she's Mama, it's their mom. But I call her Anna because that's her name.
Speaker 2: Sure, I've been in the.
Speaker 3: Picture for seven years and I still call her Anna. And now the new boyfriend, only a year and a half in, is already so familiar that Mama is now mama.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid this looks like it's the case of what's known as the favorite. Exactly, I know I'm a favorite son in law. I am okay, and he is the favorite. This is going to burn you uping in he is the favorite, well not.
Speaker 5: The golden boy Jack.
Speaker 3: So can I at least throw my hat in the ring and start saying Mama.
Speaker 2: It's got the whiff of try hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I can't use mama.
Speaker 2: Now, you only got hope is that that relationship. It's the only way out for It's awful, but it's the only way you can go back to being otherwise he's clearly the favorite. All right.
Speaker 3: So last question then is if he gets kicked out and doesn't end up marrying my sister in law, can I then take Mama?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, but right now nor nothing you can do is just start running a little smear campaign against start to break away WhatsApp group, you know, anti him.
Speaker 3: What do we think of that? Brent? Guys, you have another.
Speaker 2: Look at him because he look something might be funding terrorism just saying hashtag lit fan.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for listening. What a treat other than next a couple of weeks. They can hear me all day long now interrupting their favorite shows because I'm doing the course. You know how a special phone put into my house, So one and four I've got to go to the bat phone and call a listener and hopefully they pick up and I pay their bills, so doing it at ten one and four For the next couple of weeks, paying your bills got to go to God one four to three dot com dot Au. Title of today's show is this must be Mum. We are back tomorrow morning. Thanks for listening The
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three