Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Harry, good morning.
Speaker 2: Oh, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 1: How are you Yes, it's very good. Thank you, Kerry. What story have you got for us this morning?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You won't believe what happened at the show. I was at a rock arena concert back in the seventies where they had six bands playing, and the last band to come out was Fleetwood Mac. And before the lights came up, I saw Stevie Nix in her black chiffon throw up off the side of the stage.
Speaker 4: Well that is rock and roll right there, the great Steve Innis and having a casual, tactical mid.
Speaker 5: Show under it could have just been pre show nerves.
Speaker 1: I doubt that. In the seventies split with Mac.
Speaker 2: Pre shown look at credit to her. She stood up, She started moving and singing and dancing. The light shining through the chip on you could see a whole body that chef on.
Speaker 1: Can we just tend the moment? They just reflect on the ship on.
Speaker 2: She didn't miss a beat. So, look, she's a resilient woman. Put it that way.
Speaker 1: I love the word. Jack thinks it was pretty sure enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've had some of those sometimes when I'm aut midnight Friday, Kerry, lovely story.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for calling and send your prize. Kerry.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Jack's kind off that nice thing like listening to.
Speaker 5: That, I can't move on.
Speaker 1: Angela, good morning, hallo Christian. How are you she dressing up a center? I said, any questions? I think we presume, Sorry, Angela, Yeah, so what are you calling about?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's any carboot?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: A slab of coke that exploded, Christin I had actually bought it because a lot of special thought or in the house, you know, the kids just go through it and got all about it. And then I've gone glocery shopping mine day opened the boot and then the whole bloody exploded.
Speaker 5: I had the juice explode in the car once, because I guess it heats up and the top explodes off the top.
Speaker 7: I don't know whether it's the hate on my crazy driving.
Speaker 6: I don't know so much to buy special Still there on that coke?
Speaker 1: Alright, he sounds like someone's on some Thank you very much, you got Angelo, you arecome, Christian, say bye bye. Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: One of the topics are doing this morning is what's any carboot our producer Tom so, we couldn't speak to one of you who has a Santa outfit in the car boot because it's something his words, not mine, to do with a kink. He told me it wasn't appropriate content for ten past eight. We want to get in tomorrow morning at six. I've just have curiosity and for a search went to Google. Can you even buy a Santa outfit at sexy Land? It's blocked on my terminal. This content is inappropriate. I can't actually go and look at sexy hand.
Speaker 5: Sexy Land is a client of the show.
Speaker 4: They run ads, they run ads, and they offer outfits for fun times.
Speaker 1: Santa outfits aren't just for Christmas.
Speaker 5: This is research purposes. It's not like you're trying to do anything toward.
Speaker 1: Remove the sexy Land filter from my terminal. Please, id.
Speaker 5: We will not go back on here.
Speaker 1: You know why they've had to put that on? Why hockey? What do you think he's doing when those playing those songs back to back.
Speaker 5: He does have a few outfits. We've seen him.
Speaker 1: We've seen him. He is a one man sexy village people. You don't know whether he's switched when he's coming as the cop, the hard hat. You don't know what week.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have to be a holiday, don't have to be held? No, no, no, he'll come and a dress up.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go back to the lines. Paula.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning, Christian, Good morning, Jack.
Speaker 1: Good morning Paula. So you call Triple zero, but not from emergency. What happened?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: So, when I was in my twenties, I lived across the road from the Juvenile Justice Center in Parkfield and one night was would have been three am, two am, three am. This horrendous noise woke me up, and it was a police helicopter hovering over top of our building. And I don't know if you've ever been close to a helicopter, but they're a loud, doesn't.
Speaker 1: It The windows, the doors ra at all. It feels like it's landing on the roof and they're going to start a sailing into your.
Speaker 8: House exactly exactly. So I didn't know what to do, so I called Triple zero and I asked them to move.
Speaker 5: So you complained that the helicopter.
Speaker 8: About the helicopter?
Speaker 1: Yes, are you kidding me? You're free, Karen, You're the Karen, you gave birth to Karen. Karen's a lightweight. Excuse me, swat you.
Speaker 5: I don't care if it's a tactical, MISSI do it over.
Speaker 1: I'm seventy two. I hate them in my backyard. What did they say?
Speaker 8: They said, no, Paul.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the honesty in sharing this. It is inconvenience. Is it police protecting me during the night?
Speaker 8: I know how inconvenience thing.
Speaker 1: About, Paula exactly. Yeah. I will send your price, Pauler. That's a great story. Thanks to Corn and.
Speaker 8: Take care, no problem, thank you.
Speaker 1: Catherine. Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: How you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm going, Catherine, watching a carboo.
Speaker 3: Well, the usual emergency stuff like jump leads, a two liter bottle of water in case of an emergency, in a bowl in case it's a dog with the emergency. But I also have two boxes full of various types of male polishes and the lamps to dry them and all the chemicals to prepare and get it off, just on the unlikely event of a manicure emergency on the one or a pedicure emergency for that matter.
Speaker 4: I thought you were just like one of these mobile I don't even know if they have them mobile nail technicians.
Speaker 1: We can books on.
Speaker 3: I am a mobile now technician. You just never know there may be an emergency and I am prepared.
Speaker 1: So you've got like basically just nail stuff in the boot.
Speaker 8: Yes, how many.
Speaker 4: Times you've actually needed or been in that situation where you've randomly got a problem with I don't know, you're pinky and the cyans.
Speaker 1: Flates or whatever, You've been surprised?
Speaker 3: How many times people go, oh my god, I've broken a nail. Exactly, You've got it and I am your emergency on your I live our three women.
Speaker 4: There's constant smell of acetone doing their nails and stuff like that, and jars left tipped over and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Catherine, thank you very much. You cool, Take care. You're welcome by This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast