Speaker 1: Just posted by a couple of misfits. Please yourself for the ridiculous Shenanigans of our spare wheels.
Speaker 2: Fuck the mitches, is king oscar prise.
Speaker 1: Keep a Jenner then conscioceptive diagrams out Hello you, hello, y.
Speaker 3: One, look at us. Episode three and the misfits are still going you lock up.
Speaker 2: I really don't know how this is still going.
Speaker 3: Just we're so good here. You're very rarely correct and any and you guys have been so wonderful to us. Idiots. You've been so your own idiots and Facebook group. Make sure you join that one because that's fantastic.
Speaker 2: But you have to answer the questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you have to answer them correctly.
Speaker 4: Ye, don't just push your join and you're going to get in because you're not.
Speaker 3: Because you create more work for por Jenner. Oh you know she's already prize keeping exactly.
Speaker 4: Don't waste my time.
Speaker 3: But no, like you guys have been absolutely fantastic to us. So here we are again, and I can't not bring up the fact that you all voted we should be going to Japan.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, So I have reached out to the powers at b that run the kidio. Yep, I've been campaigning, you know how hard I campaign, don't know, Jo and I actually have been in news with that, and so we do have a yappin and Japan updates. Yeah, we're going to Japan. Maybe maybe I want to get to that a little bit late.
Speaker 3: Also, idiots, we have asked Auntie Oscar, this.
Speaker 2: Is something that's happened in ADD brief. And I don't know about you, idiots, but whenever I listen to the mitches, I give up on ADD brief.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you give up because sometimes like addbrief has some of the most like iconic things that happen in that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I think our best stuff has been in AD debrief because we don't know what the fuck we're doing on this.
Speaker 3: The first a DA Brief I did, I voiced message Niki Webster.
Speaker 2: That's true, right, I actually remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you were actually there. Yeah, you were in the glass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you're not in behind the class.
Speaker 3: Well now you're not.
Speaker 4: It's so funny because we've been in this studio for about an hour.
Speaker 2: And all I'm hearing in the background while I'm pressing buttons.
Speaker 3: Is I'm the weetle girl.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I don't even remember how this started, and eighty seven times.
Speaker 3: Because the problem is I hyper fixate on certain things, so like when I find something really funny and Jenna, Jenna is such a bad influence on that because she thinks everything I say is funny.
Speaker 2: So the weedle good.
Speaker 3: Like it's just a solid hour. I just been looking at same bank and get the wheedle girl. I'm pretty sure it happened because I burned. I think I just burnt. Only weirdle girls, only.
Speaker 2: Weirdle girl, and I'm christ is a weirdle girl. Look, I mean, we all know that you're a lot of work, Oscar.
Speaker 3: We are not doing this again. I am not sitting here having my character persecuted.
Speaker 2: And you see, this is how this all started. And I'm gonna have to see if I can find this clip because in add brief, last week, we got into a little marriage tiff.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you slept real good on that couch, didn't you.
Speaker 2: I really did. I need to get myself a better fouled out. But I thought in our little tiff that I was being diplomatic. All the idiots are going you were so mean.
Speaker 3: The way all of you had my back, Like, I just want to give a special shout out, which is why I said to the idiots me questions because I want to give back and they can ask Auntie Oscar because Sam, my husband has been a fuck wich and once again is referring to me being a self indulgent.
Speaker 4: As Sam doesn't understand the whole talent producer long, No, he's still learning.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit offended about the idea that you're referring to yourselves as talent and just yourself.
Speaker 3: So I think you are. We're just weirdle girls with so much talent. So much girls have talent.
Speaker 2: No, if it's your first time listening, we start every episode with this bullshit followed pin is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate? Anti Oscar weirdle good, I'm just a wirdle, the weirdle girl that you are.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'll go all right, let's.
Speaker 2: Just take it away.
Speaker 3: Is it just me? If we have more than one sugar in your coffee? Should you be considered a psychopath? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, I agree, thank you, I look and hang on hanging Is this because you got me a coffee earlier for tea sugars.
Speaker 3: You get two sugar. No, look, nothing to do against you, Sam, but I well, maybe slightly. I it's just not coffee at this point. I recently was in a conversation with someone who said to me, I'm such a coffee snob. I have to have like this and this, and as someone who is a big coffee drinker, I can drink four or five coffees and feel normal. So maybe I should be medicated. But they were saying to me like, oh, I love coffee. You know. I went drink Starducks. Then I went drink Gloria Jeans. I need like actual like hole in the walk of it. They were from Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Ill, No, I'm just kidding. We love you Melbourn.
Speaker 2: Okay, punt like anywhere.
Speaker 3: That's not the people that just like, how dare you? Like, can you guarantee my safety? Nah? Anyway, but they were like, I can't do this whatever. Well, hey, and I went for a coffee and I got my Oh I'll have an oak China. I get oat because I'm a girl with ey boy is to your mind or whatever. So I got my oat milk whatever, And he was like an oatmeal, that's not real coffee. Oh he walks up and goes, hi, I'll have a large flat white and can I have three sugars in that?
Speaker 2: What a joke?
Speaker 3: And you know what he did, you know, like the sweetener bullshit? Oh he grabbed one of those and put it into and oh, I know, which then got me thinking, how can you tell me you're a coffee snob when you've just put three and a half sugars and half a sweetener that's just sugar water. That is a cruiser, that's lolly water. But how can you say you like coffee if it's too bitter? Fuck off? Take a caffeine tablet or some bullshit.
Speaker 2: He's got a point, okay, as someone who has two sugars in a coffee and actually, weirdly, I come from a family of two sugars and a coffee. Yeah. Genetics, yes, it very much is.
Speaker 3: I thought incorrectness was hereditary. No, I'm just kidding. I don't ever repeat that to your parents. I love your parents so deeply. We have beautiful family.
Speaker 2: They're very proud to have you as an in law.
Speaker 3: Well, because.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is never ending but as someone who's in a too sugar coffee committee, two is the limit. I feel like the two is a limit, but maybe that's just because that's my limit.
Speaker 3: Iced coffee. Oh, I went on a date with a guy that hadn't too sugars in an iced coffee. It's already iced.
Speaker 2: No, you don't put no, no, no, no, that's just sweet enough.
Speaker 3: It has to be bitter if you put an ounce of sugar in it. I don't know what it is about me. If you put a like a singular speck of sugar, I can taste it, and I'm going to want to throw myself off the harbor breach.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not like, I'm glad that you're not over reacting.
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 4: But my old boss, right, yeah, I used to have to get his coffees and he asked for eight sugars.
Speaker 3: Are you fus?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Eight sugars?
Speaker 3: Yes, name and shame.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna no, don't actually actually no, no, no, what's his name on Facebook?
Speaker 3: We're gonna call him now, get his LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: By What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: A sugars?
Speaker 2: Eight sugars?
Speaker 3: That is definition of like you may as well just not put the coffee in, just have sugar and.
Speaker 4: Milk, and then afterwards you'd go to the bathroom and brush his teeth.
Speaker 3: What teeth like with the amount of sugar, and that they would have rotted off? Are you kidding?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 3: Say that that's taking the piss.
Speaker 2: And then he got fired.
Speaker 3: Oh well, because the sugar rush that man would be on, he'd be getting nothing done. He'd just be watching like the hypnotizing frog from Future, that's all he's watching.
Speaker 2: Wait, hang on, I want to know how much sugar actually is in eight sugars because that's that's just foul oscar. I am calling you on your phone right now if you want to check me on on.
Speaker 3: We're doing a podcast, just letting you Why am I joining it? Well? Okay, just just just.
Speaker 2: Roll okay, because I want to just go to Little Staff Kitchen here because I want to know how much eight sugars actually is.
Speaker 3: That's a very good point. Do you know where this? Do you know where the sugars are?
Speaker 2: Because I can find a stirer, but I can't find a sugar.
Speaker 4: No, because I didn't drink coffee or sugar.
Speaker 3: Don't it's not going to work. Where's the kettle. Is it near the kettle.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of champagne glasses.
Speaker 6: This is a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh that's because they knew I was coming in. They were obsessed with us when we did our Nasty girls.
Speaker 2: You guys got to celebrate. Oh wait, hang on, I found Oh Jesus Christ, I found them. Well, how many sugars do we need?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: One, two, five, six, seven, eight, that's that's that's four.
Speaker 3: Okay, hang on, I'm so excited. He's very good.
Speaker 4: Hurry up, why he's back, he's here, okay.
Speaker 3: Right, be I eight sugars, that is right.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see this we're.
Speaker 2: Going to do.
Speaker 3: We're going to do this so much controversy can sugar everywhere.
Speaker 2: Hang I've gotta get the mic.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: That's one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh actually yeah wait wait, hang on, this is a sugar number two.
Speaker 3: I hate every second of that. The weirdle girls putting it in the weird.
Speaker 2: No good.
Speaker 3: I feel that just does nothing. Weirdle girl white a some wir.
Speaker 4: Sugar number three okay, three, eight, yes, eight, definitely eight.
Speaker 3: I say in the in the cart, but I can already tell it's a water five.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Six, this is exhausting geez an espressos like I don't know what it's basically a shot. It's the same as as an alcoholic shot.
Speaker 3: It's a fantastic song by Sabrina car.
Speaker 2: Now, anyone who's getting this much sugar in a coffee? Please please please again?
Speaker 3: Another great song by Sabrina eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, it's like there's like reading Tea Lea.
Speaker 3: I literally feel like I'm about to get fuck the psychics. Give me a cup ful of sugar.
Speaker 2: Look at how foul that.
Speaker 3: That's literally a quarter of the cup. So how much is in each Sasha?
Speaker 2: Four point one three grands?
Speaker 3: Okay, so if we have times eight, that's thirty three grands of shop insane. That's actually that's really bad, especially for a cup that small as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm just gonna fill this with water.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't even want to look at it.
Speaker 2: That my gosh, that's disgusting. Where you go, ask you?
Speaker 3: I I don't need any more than that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, go.
Speaker 3: On, I don't like that it's staring at me. It really is.
Speaker 2: I'm not drinking it, drink.
Speaker 3: I want the both of you to know that I will never stop my widdle girl and this cup of sugar water.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine drinking girls, twink.
Speaker 3: I can't tell if I'm going to cough or vomit.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Oh god, we've gone silent, like this is literally like this is actually life or death. I feel like I'm on. I'm a celeb getting I won't drink the lily water all right? Oh no, you're just I can't do it. And I was going to try that. You were not. I was not. Anyway, My point still stands it. Okay, I'm now just having regular water.
Speaker 2: My point can't stress enough. How like, look at this pile of sugars. Imagine you're going to a cafe and you've got to do this by yourself. Yes, Like you're just sitting there having a conversation for fifteen minutes, just putting into sugars in the person sitting across from the youth, just wondering if they're there with a psycho bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I'm not also having this every day. Yeah no, My point still stands. If you have more than two sugars in a coffee, you're a fucking psychopath. Anyway, moving on, because I feel very sick now, do you know it? Is it just men for us?
Speaker 2: I have alright, take it away, Brad?
Speaker 3: Is it just me? AI?
Speaker 4: Cat videos on TikTok the saddest things you've ever seen in your life?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry the.
Speaker 3: What can you please elaborate? Because like a cat videos like these, these have gone viral.
Speaker 4: They're from different accounts such as Cat's Life, Sweet things.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, oh my god, oh my? What is this? Really? Sad?
Speaker 2: What you're showing us are videos? The photos of cats are being made in like AI generated images. Yes, and they're telling a story through slides while this place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is literally the most jenny thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 4: But these are so devastating. The stories are heartbreaking. No, they honestly are like the kitten losing its dad because the police came and stole the dad and then the kittens now at like the RSPCA. And look here are some comments. All I do on this app is crow out of the actually.
Speaker 3: TikTok comments like some of the funniest I've ever said to.
Speaker 2: Be things happening in this world?
Speaker 3: This is what I get sad at.
Speaker 4: This happened to me once? Bye?
Speaker 3: Did I just cry?
Speaker 4: You'll never see me skipping one of these. I actually cry on this one. First time I cry over a video. I can't let gang no. I cried about this. I was sobbing at this for ten minutes. These bids made me cry for no reason. It is better to bring the dub hawk in peace. Yeah, I don't know, but I actually cried. Me and my cat are crying.
Speaker 2: Way everybody the cat can walk at water?
Speaker 4: Why am I actually crying? I start crying, bro, this is actually sad.
Speaker 2: Story of my life.
Speaker 3: This made me so sad.
Speaker 4: Yell, me ow, me ow.
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm actually crying.
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 3: If you don't, you're a little bitch.
Speaker 2: I don't care how unhinged we are. I still think that's we're doing the Lord's work.
Speaker 3: I agree. I mean the Lord wanted us to do this. And that's why I'm here because Sam, I believe it's I'm from ask Auntie.
Speaker 2: Oscar because last week and we kind of touched on this before we got on a little lover's tip.
Speaker 3: We did. We did, and you've been sleeping on the couch ever since.
Speaker 2: If you didn't hear what happened. We had a bit of a couple's therapy session, and I actually think that you came up with a very good idea.
Speaker 3: I think next week that we should do ask Annie.
Speaker 2: Oscar kind of like a Dolly doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but worse agony art according to Sam, but fucking worse. So yeah, I said last week, send us in voice messages or anything that you want to ask Auntie Oscar, because that's me and I haven't read any of the responses. So I'm being I'm going to be hit with it cold, even though I'm not colder. So I guess Sam, who is my first patient?
Speaker 2: Well, before we get stuck into it, I have a little bit of a surprise. Oh surprise, Yes, a little bit of a surprise.
Speaker 3: I do well with surprises. Okay, hang on, yay, so fuck it now. Okay, wait, so we have a surprise. I'm really excited. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I was telling my dad about the fact that we're doing ask Andie Oscar and anyone that has been listening to it and for a very very long time and still knows me from when I was concept to Diephram Sam on the other side of the glass in the middle of covid. I started up a new project, which was to find my dad's old records when he was in bands in the seventies Iconic and remastered him and I gave it to him for Father's Day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And something that was something that was so lovely is that every once in a while Mitchell will send me something from the Indian Idiots group saying I've been trying to find those records. So you idiots have been listening to my dad's albums, which brings me so much joy I love. And I've told him about that and he thinks it's gorgeous, and so he wants to do something for the show, and he went away and he wrote this such a lovely jingle for you are the Oscar.
Speaker 6: What so scary?
Speaker 2: Scarnyo, scanny.
Speaker 4: Tell you what?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that is the ecusist. That is the best. Okay, that's sid Wow. Like I felt like I was in the Nanny for a second man, But that's a Nate. I love you, John, I can't thank Oh my god, my god, I love that. So now I'm in a fantastic mood. Now I'm like, yeah, bring on the first beach.
Speaker 2: We're going to call this girl lovely Tanisha Tannisia. Okay, I'm pulling that name completely out of my ass because she's asked to not use a real name.
Speaker 3: Yes, I should actually preface. We did give the idiotcy option to remain anonymous, and that's did you at least tell them what name you're going to give them? No? I thought of that then, okay, good, Okay, Well, I mean they will recognize their questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Tanisia has written in saying.
Speaker 6: So I have started seeing this guy in the last couple of weeks. We slept together on the first date, but now I have Thrush. It's pretty gross, and every time he tries to go down there, I stop him, and I think he's getting a bit hurt by that.
Speaker 3: What should I do? Oh god, Oh that's a lot prefirst Okay, well, Tanisha. First of all, Annie Oscar would like to say very sorry about you, Thrush. I know that's not very comfortable. I've never had it personally, but I can just imagine that's uncomfortable. Second of all, I would probably just tell him like he's the thing. Tanisha. I know it's been three weeks, there's no attachment. I'm sorry. Like, all you need to do is just turn it to him and say, Babe, I'm so sorry. I've actually got x y Z going on down there. Can we just wait until that clears up? And if he doesn't want to see you anymore?
Speaker 2: Fucking well, actually no, she can't.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I mean, like in the bin, I'm not accepting that. Look, my darling, it's not it's not a horrible thing. It's not the end of the world. Okay, it's just rush. Jenna. Does that ship clear up? I think so?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never had it, but I've heard that.
Speaker 3: Oh good, yeah, yeah, okay, the one question I could throw it to her?
Speaker 2: Not once in your four hundred years. And what a sanitary girl you are.
Speaker 3: She even beat the plague, she started.
Speaker 2: Beat it.
Speaker 3: But look, Tanisha, at the end of the day, if you tell him and his reaction is not positive, then he can fuck the off. Well said, He's not the one for you, my love. It's only been three weeks to like get over it. Yes, Like, oh my god, he doesn't want me because I have thrush. If he doesn't want you because you have thrush, We'll then find another man.
Speaker 2: Honestly, well said, I like that answer.
Speaker 3: I love you, Tanisha, thank you darling.
Speaker 2: What okay? Number two?
Speaker 3: Number two?
Speaker 2: Let's I have not picked a name for this girl, Jenna. Her name is going to be Claire, Claire, Claire, love you Claire. I've always loved the name Claire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Claire's lovely.
Speaker 2: I love Mcloud's d Yeah.
Speaker 3: So so this is from Claire McLeod or.
Speaker 2: Claire.
Speaker 3: She's alive and well she did not die in the cliff fall. No, no, yeah. Do you know what good for her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know what I always say, don't die, don't.
Speaker 3: Die in a cliff Yeah. All right, So what's Claire mcleard got for me?
Speaker 2: Well, Claire is saying a couple of months ago, her long distance boyfriend admitted to cheating on her. Oh shit, saying that he did it because he thought she was cheating on him and she wasn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, first of all, Claire, what the fuck? Why are you doing long?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Long? Okay? Number one? Long distance doesn't exist. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, that's a hot take, Like.
Speaker 3: I like, you can't sit there and tell me that, oh we're long distance? What so you're in a relationship with a monitor. So your relationship is just talking on the.
Speaker 2: Phone, and so it hasn't heard our marriage.
Speaker 3: Well that's true. That's different though, because that's that's long distance marriage. No, but you know what I mean, I don't like in all seriousness long distance relationships. I just I don't like. That's a big no for me. And if someone I mean, I'm more than willing to open the floor up for someone to convince me otherwise. But it's ask Garnie Oscar, not ask Annie everyone else. So he's got a point there. Well, So first of all, Claire, I would like to say, I'm very sorry to hear that you have been cheated on. What I will say is that it's kind of a blessing in disguise, because if this man thinks that him going to cheat is okay because he thought she was cheating, then that's grounds for divorce. Nice. No, because like we live in a day and age now where relationships between two people are their business entirely. Now. I do know some couples who have to be long distance for work that happens. Yeah, they're open, they sorted out their own way. Other people decide to remain close. If the communication, Claire, between you and long distance man has been we are monogamous, we are faithful, blah blah, blah blah, and he's completely disregarded that because he thought you were doing something that's a red flag and that's fucked up. Yeah. Yeah, and I wouldn't personally if that happened to me, I would not. I would not even give this man the airtime. Now in saying that, Claire, you are absolutely allowed to give him the airtime, but I recommend you don't because fuck that. Sorry, what a leopard never changes his spots?
Speaker 2: Good right, hot takes, hot takes.
Speaker 3: I know I'm going to get in a lot of trouble for say that I reckon, but I firmly believe that I don't. I have not seen a long distance couple work out. I've never heard of one. So I apologize. If you are long distance and you're going strong, I'm not talking about you specifically, I'm talking about the concept. Yeah, but you're all more than welcome to slip into my dns and tell me otherwise I won't read them.
Speaker 2: So so really the asking of doesn't extend that far. No, But to be fair that the idiots seem to have a lot of relationship problems, and that leads us to Candice. And she didn't send in a voice message because she really wanted to make sure that it was private. And oh okay, yeah yeah, So I'm just gonna read this out to you. A good friend of mine recently went through a divorce, a messy divorce, and they have a son together. Oh, she has since found a new boyfriend, who she says is a good egg. Now there are some red flags up on the new boyfriend though, like he commented on her snacking, wanted to help her count calories, and recently she met his mum and she didn't know about her son.
Speaker 3: She wait, wait, wait, so as in she didn't know that the new man has a son. Yeah, oh yeah, Oh that's three for three.
Speaker 2: Huh. Surely the new boyfriend would have mentioned this crucial detail. I am concerned that he's also a rebound for my friend, but I don't know if or what I should say help anti Oscar.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that's a lot, yeah right, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot to un back though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's review the fact. So counting calories, snacking.
Speaker 2: A secret son, and like love a secret sign, love a secret son and.
Speaker 3: And we're worried about rebounding. Okay, Well, first of all, Candace, what I'm gonna say is thank you for coming to anti Oscar, because I don't want to say I've been in this situation, but I've definitely been around this situation before. Candace. I think the biggest thing you're going to have to do when it comes to your friend is that you're just going to have to kind of be there as a support person. So a messy divorce, messy divorces can have long lasting effects like it can it can literally just traumatize a person like we've seen it in all kinds of scenarios. Now, I think if the concern you have is like to the point where you're actually worried about this person's mental health, I would step in personally, but I would do it in a home which provides at least a safety net so that you know you're not in a public where because you know how they say, like sit in a public setting where they can't cause a scene. Yes, I hate that personally. I don't ever think that should be a thing, really no, because sometimes the scene is the emotional outburst, and sometimes you've got to go through that emotional outburst before you can see reason like. And I'm getting a sense that this person and if I'm not worried about the rebound aspect, that's fine. Some people need a rebound. That's cool. What I'm not impressed with is that did she say how long good Egg and her have been together?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: But no, I mean looking at this, surely it's not got to me too long. If she's feeling like it's a rebound, I'd say it's within the first six weeks. It's got to be.
Speaker 3: It gotta be. Okay. So another red flag for me is the fact that a sun has not been mentioned, So a child has not been mentioned.
Speaker 2: Secret son, no good secret son.
Speaker 3: If this is where yeah, I sort of say okay. If he was not comfortable telling her about the fact that he has a child from another relationship, that says to me, it's not serious. So I would sit my friend down and say, hey, I've noticed this. I just want to check in with you, because giving the option of saying I want to check in with you, I think that is going to be a safer way of having that conversation without accusations or without emotional responses. Because I if the like The only reason I say emotional responses in that is because if the divorce is truly messy, then She's like, I think they could be a trauma response of well, what do you mean? What do you mean? I can't see him like, it's not like that. People get defensive naturally when they feel questioned. So I think Candice, you need to sit your friend down and come at it from a neutral perspective and just say I just want to check in, Yeah, how's it going? She and if your friend brings up any of the befores, then elaborate on it. But I really highly do not recommend sitting down and saying I think this. I think that I think this because at the end of the day, they heard decisions, not yours. Yeah, So that would be my advice on that. I would love an update on that as well. Actually, if you if you if you're listening Canvas and you know this is about you, I would love an update if you ever do anything, because that is like, because like that is worrying as well more than anything for two people involved. But at the same time, it's also.
Speaker 4: Very great advice, you know what.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I know I had my reservations but Artie Oscar, I think you did wonderfully.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: What you're listening to? Is it just me the rue shocks of young adulthood.
Speaker 3: After all that advice giving, I'm fucking exhausted. Does someone else want to take over? Well?
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what I do. I promised you guys that there would be an update.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for or our jap On.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because the thing that I did not expect is that you idiots again have been so supportive and there has not been a single no vote on the endurant Adien's poll as to whether we should go to Japan. We want us to go to Japan.
Speaker 3: You want us to go to Japan, and I honestly, I mean I think it should happen. But there's there's some surprises.
Speaker 2: Well the surprises are and drum roll, we don't have any money.
Speaker 3: Oh no, but the kideo. But there's nothing in the kideo.
Speaker 2: That's what the bank says to me. I think they might be lying, Oh.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: What kind of surprise is that?
Speaker 2: Well, that's not the surprise.
Speaker 3: Oh oh hey, guys, that's not the surprise.
Speaker 2: No, no, Because when I was talking to the powers at be that's that run the video and also run the admin side of this Podcastah, is it just then?
Speaker 3: Is it just day then?
Speaker 2: Carry on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: It turns out that we may have h an ability to be able to do this as long as we generate our own revenue stream. Oh so I've asked a couple of questions like, okay, well you know, how how can we do that? You know, it's you know, is a matter of do we you know, do extra ads? Do we have to like go do some dubious things? So I have to send Andie oscar over to some guy's house, like the these are the things?
Speaker 3: Not you trying to pimp me out?
Speaker 2: No, never again?
Speaker 3: Are tough, But I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: And so I would like to introduce something very very brand new to our podcast, and that is the Misfits merch line. What we have Merchy have Mercy. So not not right now, but midweek we think you'll be able to go fill a couple of metches dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you okay? I just want to let the idiots know general and I genuinely did not know this was happening.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if you go a few days from now to a couple of matches. Dot com dot a U. You can go to a brand new section of the website that says the misfits.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh my god, what the fuck.
Speaker 5: General we were modeling. We don't need the matches anymore. We are we're gonna win a crap. We're gonna win as Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So we have a couple of options, and at this time it is all wearables. So yeah, you yourself and get yourself. It's very very stylish. Misfit. I'm gonna get that.
Speaker 3: I want that already.
Speaker 2: It comes in black, misfit on the T shirt. I love that. That is the first one. The second one that we have for Auntie Oscar it is a hoodie in pink with the phrase chicken. Oh I'm getting that too. Oh my god, chicken not Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: We're also getting that Jesus Christ. We also have a hoodie as well, and oh.
Speaker 3: God, I'm so scared if it compared to some of the ship that I've said on this show.
Speaker 2: And so I am absolutely delighted to tell you that we also have a design that says, right here, self indulgent, cared. I want that to That's the one I wanted. And so that is all of the Kirk merch is what I call the.
Speaker 3: Nice holy shit, I okay again, idiots, the reactions out of general and I are so genuine that because we had no idea, no no idea. I remember Sam saying in our group chat like I can't wait for for like you know, to do something, and we were like all right, yeah, and people were asking about misfits merch so weirdly yeah, weirdly yeah, which was not prompted by any of us, that none of our finsters accounts.
Speaker 2: We we honestly did not think that there's actually be something possible. But what the power would be? Is it just they? Then do you say that whatever we raise in terms of revenue with those shirts, will and hoodies and all available merch will go entirely to a charity, and that charity is us getting to Japan.
Speaker 3: That's said thank you, It's that we are the charity.
Speaker 2: For a second, I was going to say we're going to Japan.
Speaker 3: I'm not fucking pay, but yeah, if you want to go check it out. We've got a couple of misfits merch in line with a couple of mitches merch links and everything. I'm sure you all know what it is already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's going to be we think midweek. They're on our instant stories. It's also going to be there available if you want to see it in the in the Endurance Idious page, and also if you just go to a couple of mitches dot com dot au misfits.
Speaker 3: My god, I'm going to cry. This is amazing.
Speaker 2: We're not going to put any pressure on you guys. To be honest with you, I would be surprised we sold a single thing.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 3: It's going to fuck that. I'm putting so much pressure on all of you the way you all fucking carried on. If I don't hear that you bought something, I'm throwing hands.
Speaker 2: So you know, we've always wanted to.
Speaker 3: Go, and we've always wanted to go to Japan ever since show one.
Speaker 2: So if you want to hear us so quiet, all those years ago. So if you want to hear us Yappin and Jappin, please donate to a starving child named Oscar. Thank you, because he is just the widle girl.
Speaker 3: Windle girl. Oh well, thank you so much for listening. Idiots. Oh god, I'm sorry, I'm still in disbelief. I guess all I can say is we'll catch you next next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a couple of a couple of mitches dot com dot in just a couple of days. The power is in your hands to get us to Japan.
Speaker 3: If you want me to yap and Jap, then you've got to fucking hurry up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, welcome on the end. We just don't bullshit sham. When you said you had a surprise, that was not what I was expecting. I want to be like real for a second. First of all, I never thought I would ever be a part of the is it just me universe to begin with. Second of all, never thought i'd be guest hosting any of it like bonus episodes, And third of all, never thought I'd be part of it. Gym Merchant, I'm in disbelief, Like that is amazing. How long have you been cooking that up?
Speaker 2: I want to know since the start, this man has not said a thing to us about anything we had we when we first started this podcast and Mitch approached all three of us to say, hey, do you want to be able to do this? I obviously said I'd rather die, And then he convinced me. But well, yeah, exactly, you know, yeah, put me on on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So look, I mean we did a massive video call where we just talked about ideas, the things that we wanted to do. And I can't remember what it was that triggered it, but it was the idea. I think it was because we had the moment of gender out. Yeah, and the idea of having our own merch was so dumb that it had to happen for a bonus show that last four episodes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, but like I agree though, but I think that the Misfits we I mean, we've been the spare Wheels now for quite a while. I think it was a matter of time, that's true.
Speaker 2: And it's been you guys that have called us the Misfits and actually just given us a self contained title and everything, and it's been like, we're genuinely so touched by all that support, and we don't actually expect you to go out and buy this.
Speaker 3: No, like all jokes aside, like obviously the real ones are listening to, well, the real ones are listening to add brief But yes, I do stand with Jenna when I say that, yes, I expect you to buy something. But at the end of the day as well, the fact that there's merch with the Misfits on it. It's just I just am still in such disbelief about that. I never thought i'd ever be a part of it. Sorry, I'm getting a bit emotional now, Jesus, it's actually quite touching. Oh my god, guys, this is cute. I love I love you.
Speaker 2: I actually was not I would get up.
Speaker 3: No, it's okay, I just yeah, just be a part of that.
Speaker 2: It's just just just to bring this up again.
Speaker 3: I've obsessed. Yeah, I just never ever thought that something like that would happen. So, oh, sorry, you talking about yourself now.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. This is not a bit by the way, Oscars actually genuinely quite touched by that. Really, it's really sweet.
Speaker 3: I actually really like that. I'm not good, but I don't like to show too much emotion.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but you sure, you're just a weirdle.
Speaker 3: I've never got sugar water.
Speaker 2: Wait here you go, jesus.
Speaker 3: Oh and they wiredle for weird ones.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, it's been one of those days.
Speaker 3: Laughing down just because of Jenna. Like Jenna when we did the Horn, when we did the horn segment last week when we had when we listened to gorgeous alanab dude, who I still am watching, by the way, I just Jenna when I got the spirit. Sorry, just so quick recap because last week, obviously we did the Horned Up Movie themes the spirit oh the movie the movie. Yes, so we were guessing the movie and it was a horse movie, spirits Darling with the Simmarron and the whole reason you put that in was to give Jenna a chance. She's quintessential horse girl. And then she got it. Well, I got it so quickly, it really quickly. I got it so quickly. I will admit to this. I've listened back to just that specific moment because it's so funny to me because while I'm laughing and Jenna's just in the back going, he was very upsetting.
Speaker 2: No and to be fair, and it's there's there's there's a lot of there's a lot of that noise.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not gonna lie. I was very upset. Oh my god. So he's showing us. So Sam is now showing us the the actual footage from the studio of the Horned Up Movie.
Speaker 2: I'm going to see if we can find this. Here we go.
Speaker 3: What's the spirits? Sally? It was a horse?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at you. You're so devastated. Okay, just we're just gonna look at that face.
Speaker 3: Now to me. Now I've got tears of joy.
Speaker 2: All right. We we we have rambled on so much, honestly at this point, we're just we're a big old love and we're just okay, I'm gonna turn all of you.
Speaker 3: Well, look, we hope this podcast has made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all just two and so thank you so much, guys, love you. We're catching next week for our finale of a couple of live from Japan.
Speaker 5: Live from jumpin.
Speaker 1: My Knee?
Speaker 3: Is Not Itchy?
Speaker 6: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of miches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.