Speaker 1: It is the pickup for Tuesday AVO with Britt, Laura and Mitch. Right now, get in your car, put your joggers on, and get to Chemist's Warehouse. Half price off cosmetics across the Maybe Lene Revlon Rimmel and.
Speaker 2: Nude by Nature's Rangers. All yeah at Chemists Warehouse.
Speaker 3: Guys, what a time to be alive.
Speaker 4: The most exciting thing has happened to me. I have booked my favorite artist in the world to play at my wedding.
Speaker 2: You need to unpack this because you're not even engaged.
Speaker 3: I'm not engage.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not getting married, but one day when I do, I have booked him. It is none other the love of my life Lewis Capali.
Speaker 2: Oh is this real? You've got Lewis.
Speaker 3: Does Lewis Capali know that he's playing at your wedding?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: About eighty percent he does.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on For those who don't know this is Lewis, be fine.
Speaker 5: Does any only sing heartbreak anthems? Probably not the songs you want being sung at your own wedding?
Speaker 2: How'll bring down the vibe?
Speaker 1: Britt?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's enough. How did you book Lewis capalies? Okay?
Speaker 4: Four years on the podcast on the radio, I have spoken of my love of Lewis Capaldi. I love who he is, what he stands for, his songs, how funny he is. He also is Scottish, lives in Glasgow, where I used to live. So when I met my partner now Ben, who happens to live in Scotland, I told Ben, I said, like, one day, somehow you need to make friends with Lewis so that you can ask him to play the wedding when I went to Scotland recently.
Speaker 3: This sounds my stalker. I didn't find out where he lives. But Ben was like, oh, he lives around the corner.
Speaker 5: Sure, I'm sure that's exactly how it played out. Ah play, that's Lewis CAPARTI lives.
Speaker 3: How did you know?
Speaker 5: How did you find out?
Speaker 3: Ben lives in a nice area around the corner from him? So I used to just pray. I was like, I hope I walk past you one day, I'll just say hello.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to stalk him.
Speaker 4: So Ben is a football player for Celtic. They won this huge football competition two nights ago and they all went out to celebrate. They're in the bar and none other than Lewis Capaldi walks in. Lewis happens to be a humongous Celtic football fan, like to the point that all Lewis's stories right now are of Celtic Like he's that happy that he's posting about them.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you're not at this event, you're just your boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Just Ben is there with his football team. So Lewis comes over and joins them in his private party. And now he comes up to Ben and he's like, hey, big lad, well done, like you know, high five in him talking to him, and he's very intoxicated. Lewis has been having his own party, his own celebration. He's very intoxicated. Now, bless Ben's soul. He took this opportunity and he's like, oh my god, now's the.
Speaker 2: Time because Ben knows how much you love Louis.
Speaker 3: And knows how much I love Lewis. So Ben said to him, my partner really wants you to sing at our wedding. It would mean the world to us. Like he threw his in and Lewis said absolutely, Oh.
Speaker 5: My, did he sign any contract? Because I'm gonna say that he's probably gonna wake up on the next day and not have any memory of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I feel like he'd be asked to sing it many a wedding on a night out.
Speaker 3: And he just says yes, and then he knows he's never going to see them again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he probably said yes. He probably has no memory. But now I'm making this a thing.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna hold this. We're gonna hold him to it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to try it.
Speaker 5: Okay, can you give us a bit of an idea when the wedding's going to be britt just so he also can check your diary.
Speaker 3: I will get married to Suit Lewis. If Lewis says that he can play this date, that's it.
Speaker 4: I will. It doesn't matter if it's to Bannon whoever has Ben feel about this, since he's yet to propose.
Speaker 2: Watch this space. Okay, we'll get you updated. It's a pick up