Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Yesterday, my daughter's in year twelve, so she's in the final stretch, big exams, lots of stress. She comes running down yesterday. She's like, oh my god, I've got this maths exam. Wednesday. My lucky Pans has run out. I leap ups like caught away yesterday and I go, let's go to office works because I there's nowhere else I love go more than office works. She was always late, you tyer, it doesn't matter. Trip to office works is always a great trip.
Speaker 2: So we go.
Speaker 1: She gets like a watch five of her lucky pans and then I go, I need to get a few bits. She's like, what do you need to I've always wanted to get a label maker.
Speaker 2: She goes, what do you need?
Speaker 1: Mum's going to go mad.
Speaker 2: What do you need.
Speaker 1: Label maker for it? So I'm going to get organized. You went, it's too late now, but your age to decide to get organized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the chaos that won't be fixed with the label maker.
Speaker 1: So I go, no, no, no, this is what's been holding me back. Once I have access to readily made labels, I'm.
Speaker 2: Good to go.
Speaker 1: It's the new means I emerge into fifty next year as late, you'll see a very very different in controlled ad. So anyway, I say to some young assistant, I went, it's like loads of these different kind of label makers. I say, which is the best one of these? And he goes consumable business, and I go business because I need it for business, okay, And he directs me to this beautiful thing I'm holding right now.
Speaker 2: Which is it's actually like a work of art.
Speaker 1: If Da Vinci was alive right now, he would have worked for the Dimo Corporation in this gorgeous lectra tag. If any of you guys got a label maker.
Speaker 3: We've got a small one. Yours is practically a typewriter.
Speaker 4: We've got that one.
Speaker 1: It's not really for home use. It's mainly for business owners like myself.
Speaker 2: You've got how many three?
Speaker 3: What do you need?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 4: Remember my husband works at office works, So what you need one each? Well, so we've got one for the garage, one for the kitchen and one for the other end of the house, which is move them around.
Speaker 3: How many labels are you making?
Speaker 1: I'm Buckingham Palace of Well, we've got twenty nine the west wing, the east wing, the guard, and the north wind.
Speaker 3: And you make labels in the kitchen too bad. I'm labeling up the w D forty.
Speaker 2: Use your own one.
Speaker 4: The love God had to stage an intervention when he came home one day, went to get a wine glass out of the cupboard, and I'd labeled in the cupboard white wine glasses, red wine.
Speaker 1: I do get its glass because once you own, he decided to label.
Speaker 2: You've walked through a really exciting doorway.
Speaker 4: The potential of order is just God.
Speaker 1: It's just reassuring everything to the keys. And when you press that little magic button print you're printing off a new It's a ticket to happiness. And then I've got this all butt at the side that's got scissors on. I press that, it clips it and then I pull it off.
Speaker 2: I can't put that on, press it onto something.
Speaker 1: So when I got home yesterday evening and it was like Christmas Day, you know when you don't unwrap a gift properly. It's just like that, and I was like getting a knife and mean that that plastic thing that's one is trying to get.
Speaker 2: It out, and my daughters was like, you're gonna break it trying to get this scum.
Speaker 3: It's so labels need to be made.
Speaker 1: And then I go, I look at everything, and I just start labeling stuff. I've labeled up my phone charger, I've labeled up the TV. I'm going to my daughter. Wait there, give me those lucky pens. I labeled each of her five lucky pens. Guess what I labeled them lucky pens?
Speaker 3: I was, what did you label on the remote? Your name or just remote Dad's remote?
Speaker 2: I literally was walking around with this thing. Jack's right. It's like the Star Trek kind of teleporter.
Speaker 1: Isn't it?
Speaker 2: Spark beat me up?
Speaker 1: I was wandering around the house with this futuristic handheld device, actually just looking around.
Speaker 2: I even trying to work it. Could I get one on the dog column? I might come off anyway.
Speaker 1: I bought it into work today because I'd like to give you just a ticket to happiness like I'm having right now by labeling stuff. Calling now and I will print off live on air a label. Jack's got a load of envelopes here we will send you. That's who we're going to get from us, A small, tiny little label and whatever you want on there, whether it's your remote control your chargers. Whatever you want. Just call us up, tell us what you'd like the label for. I'll do it live, print it off, Jack will put it in the post it at night.
Speaker 3: I can tell you it's satisfying. I walked in today to a little note on my seat that said Jack, Oh, now I know exactly where to sit. I sit here every day for the last four years.
Speaker 2: We are the same.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to just do one now live so you can we can just practice how that's going to go. So I'm gonna the callers will come on air right and I will have a little bit of a chat and I'll say, what do you want it to say? Then put it into my magic machine and then I will print us. So right now I'm going to do a live one. Now, I noticed Rio's got a little big penny users every day, so why don't I make a nice one for that. And it simply says Rio's pen. So okay, Rio's pen. And then I just clicked print. Have you listened to this?
Speaker 3: The power very satisfying?
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 2: Then I press my magic scissors.
Speaker 1: Buttons still printing. That's really oh, listen to that. Being climped.
Speaker 2: There we go a fresh label.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yo, Okay, this could be you.
Speaker 1: Right now, do this now. You don't need Fox and they're Alpha bucks. I've got Alpha labels, all right, nine four one four four three. You can only have one label, please, don't be greedy. Okay, am on, you gonna do one label? Pacorer on a brier.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Christian O'carls show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian does a does your printing machine have its own label?
Speaker 1: Saying Christian's labeling machine?
Speaker 2: Well, I've that's actually great idea, David, so thank you. I've actually just printed one off for myself.
Speaker 1: I wonder what you're so busy doing during the song that's label machine. Get your hands off, kids, you can't have this. Riosis made this theme tune for me.
Speaker 4: He's a label man.
Speaker 2: No ways is rushed. It sounds like I just marched him in there.
Speaker 1: Just say that Jack is good. Jack just said to Rio, do we need to preview it? He goes it is what it is. They ain't going to be a second take. The first draft is the only draft.
Speaker 2: He's a label man, all right.
Speaker 1: So I've got a new label machine I got for myself, and I'm offering you your own label.
Speaker 2: I'll print it. We'll stick it in the post today to you.
Speaker 1: Uh, Somemantha, that's got a Samantha first of all, Good morning Samantha.
Speaker 5: Good morning Christian. How are you today?
Speaker 1: Very excited to a brave new world for me? Brave new world where the my very own demo label maker? What label can I do for you?
Speaker 5: Barbara's ashtray?
Speaker 2: Is this for you? Or no?
Speaker 5: No, no no, This is for my mum.
Speaker 4: Barbara's ashtray very important, have a very long story.
Speaker 5: Can't go into it now, don't but another.
Speaker 2: Day day, Barbarer's ash straight.
Speaker 3: Christian's passing it to me now and in the envelope.
Speaker 2: We will past. We're sticking in the post today, Samantha. Okay. Barbara enjoys it as well, love you even today, Thank you. I leave it up. I love my work.
Speaker 5: Petey, gosh, hang.
Speaker 2: On, Pete, it's just turned itself off. It keeps turning itself off very quickly, like a toy on belly. Had it twelve hours? All right, Pete? What would you like?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 2: What do you want the label to say?
Speaker 5: Don't touch the radio?
Speaker 2: Don't touch the radio, okay?
Speaker 5: In my arm truck He used to have the manual dials, and I broke the one that was on God one day for so no one could change it. But now I've got a digital one, and I wanted so that no one can change it.
Speaker 2: It's printing right now. Amazing noise, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's all right.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it's purring in my mind, a lovely reassuring sound. All right, Pete was just coming out.
Speaker 1: Let me just wait a second and I'll press the scissor button that clips it. There we go, rio, pass out the jack, don't touch the radio.
Speaker 2: I'll be in the post today. Enjoy.
Speaker 1: Thanks Pete, thank you. Let's go to angus. Angus, Come on, angus. What do you want the label to say?
Speaker 5: Mate garage only? But the wife's huber that's specifically for who bring the garage?
Speaker 2: So garage only, yes? And so why do you want garage only?
Speaker 5: Is it one that the wife had the hoover for the garage? That's only for the garage.
Speaker 3: All right, I've got you now, Well why can't the fucking come inside it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We have one for that. In fact, we have chio for inside you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: It's printing off right now, sticking the Post Today Garage only.
Speaker 2: It's on his way to you, Angus. Enjoy, thank you, pleasure. You're welcome. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast