Speaker 1: It's a Christian Connall show podcast.
Speaker 2: Post it notes and pins and sharpies. Christian, I will be trying to kick his butt.
Speaker 1: Bogan's be coming coming Christian No Connall show on Gold one four point three.
Speaker 3: Wow. We tents scenes already here in the studio. Chess fans and in needs sports fans all over the world tune in this morning for Chess.
Speaker 4: On the radio.
Speaker 3: Jack Post described the scenes. You're right in our little studio here.
Speaker 5: This is a wooden chessboard, full set of white pieces, full set of black pieces, and a chess clock which I will use to defeat a young twelve year old prospect. He thinks he's a great chess champion, but I've been training hard, seventeen hours a week playing chess. I intend to defeat him on our show.
Speaker 3: Sort of WhatsApp group we've got between me, Jackie Boy and our three producers. This is the first message this morning from Jackpost. Doesn't normally crop up early in the morning. Ready even crops up to come to work here, but no, good morning everyone, or I've got a great idea for the show. This at five nine am was I in the red corner. In the final audio for Chess, match. I wanna not want to. I wanna wear a red bandana. This could be first, I thought, because the kid that you're playing at chessa called chat. I thought, oh, he's got on him. Is it the twelve year old boy, not a thirty two year old man who's on air in fifteen minutes time. I wanna wear a red bandana, going Okay, that's where he's at today.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you the good news? I bought the red bandana.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is great for radio?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, only that I bought my young opponent a blueband Oh great.
Speaker 3: Because this doesn't happen in chess and isn't needed on the radio.
Speaker 4: But it's great. You've got into all the efforts.
Speaker 5: It'll look great on the videos.
Speaker 4: Right if we want to know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Then last week Jack was talking about his new passion in life, which is chess, and you've been playing it online or on app.
Speaker 5: On your phone, chess dot com app. I've never played a real life game, but I would love to play seventeen hours a week of people all over the world on the chess app.
Speaker 4: This is astonishing, seventeen hours a week and it's becoming a bonent contention between you and your wife.
Speaker 5: Obviously, yes, because once you enter the game, you can't exit it because unfair on the other person to just be dipping out of games, and it will affect your rating.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, so last week Jack was talking about this and I said, Hey, if I found an opponent of your level, you went for having your first kind of human encounter and playing chess, and you a bit nervous. I said, we'll find someone of your level. Got a lot of emails from very I'll say this carefully here, enthusiastic, dull people, all right, and i'mmediately lost interest, going don't want these people on the show.
Speaker 4: Or I near me? Yes, I know, I know who's got it. Right.
Speaker 3: Then I get an email from my twelve of your old boy who wants in.
Speaker 4: Suddenly I'm like, there's a game here to be had. So that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: So two days ago we played Jack this message from as we now know as a twelve of you old boy, but we played around with the audio to build up some intrigue about who'll be coming in today to play him.
Speaker 6: Hi, Jack, this is a chess challenger. I'm ready to go to to tour with you. Your ranking is morelist at best, so maybe I shall be leanient. Come start training your forty eight hours. When I'm done with you, all the chest horses and all your chest friends won't be able to put jack posts together again.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest. It sounded eve, though I know that's a twelve year old boy. Jack didn't know, and you guys listening didn't know. A lot of people thought it sounds American. You thought it might be your brother. You weren't sure who it might be. And I said that. In chess, they say the hardest opponent is yourself. And yesterday we played this one.
Speaker 6: Hi, Jack, this is a just challenger and tis twenty four hours. I'll be on a rook to work with you in the good old fashioned game of chess. I'm gonna show no mercy. So I hope you've been practicing, because you're going down. So good luck, Jack, get ready to.
Speaker 7: Be beaten by twelve year old I'm Jack Draffuck Milne. It's Jack versus Jack. Get ready rooks for rumble, Rooks.
Speaker 4: For rumble guys.
Speaker 3: Jack will play Jack. This is a I actually cannot wait. Ko sports guys. First bounce is it seven? Thirty five chess.
Speaker 4: On the radio. It shouldn't work. It shouldn't work.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited about it, truly, genuine nerves. I am excited as well. But see, you're playing to win. Obviously, of course I don't want to lead to a twelve year old.
Speaker 4: But you know he's gonna smash you.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, he will.
Speaker 4: He will because he's got that young brain. They see gaps. He's just gonna go. But but but you're done, No.
Speaker 5: No, trust me. I watched six hours of YouTube videos yesterday on chess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I even said six hours of chess.
Speaker 5: All I'll say is get ready for the Danish gam But Jackie Wow.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Jack just said to him in the studio, Hey, just to let you know, I want me to talk much once I start playing chess. So seven thirty five, he's all chess, no show.
Speaker 5: You have to really be one hundred percent focus when you're playing chess, because you're looking for.
Speaker 3: No can you just go on for that when you're playing a twelve year old boy, when you're playing at twelve, your boy chess.
Speaker 5: When you're playing anybody in chess, and it happens to me at home. If I'm in a chess match on my phone and banker asked me about you know, do you want to do this for dinner or this this weekend? I can't give an answer because I have to be fully one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: That must be really nice for her.
Speaker 3: You know where you're playing some you know, weirdo in Venezuela or Chili or something, you know, still living with his mum.
Speaker 5: We've gotten to the stage now where if she asked me question I'm playing chess, I'll just show my phone to her.
Speaker 4: What I do with that phone.
Speaker 5: I am a mixture of nerves and genuine excitement right now. I know how craw feels. When he was talking about Shane Crawford on Grand Final on the morning on the morning of Grand Final, he said, you're so excited to be playing in the game that you've always wanted to play in, but you're so nervous to play.
Speaker 3: He's actually disrespectful to every player in history who's actually gone onto the Oval to play a Grand Final. You can't compare it to playing chess against a twelve year old boy.
Speaker 5: This is my Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Wow, this time yesterday I was talking about the problems. We're trying to measure my oven behind the facade of the kickboard in the kitchen. I couldn't work out whether it was another and that went all the way down to the floor.
Speaker 4: Is that freestanding?
Speaker 5: No, I guess that would be a free standing because you have its own feet.
Speaker 4: Should love this. So you remember we said when we did the road trip to South Adelaide.
Speaker 3: On the long drive there, we hit a kangaroo right and it did quite a bit damage to the front of the car. Kangaroo was okay, right, it hopped off, it bounced off, front of the car was sort of stoved in. My wife drove the car yesterday to sort of get an estimate from sing panel service, thinking that actually probably just take out a bit like the bumper yep, because it's quite a few sort of dense, but you can still drive the car. The guy looked at it straight away went, oh no, no, that's an you've got to go with the few insurance company.
Speaker 4: This is going to be cut the hundred bucks, he said, three to five thousand.
Speaker 3: The whole front of the car has got to come off. When a new number play, everything a.
Speaker 5: Number play it's not that expensive though.
Speaker 3: No, there's not a based do you know they hold like a one solid unit, aren't at the front of the car.
Speaker 2: The whole thing has to come up.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we've got to go through the insurance company for a claim like that. Once you're over your basic sort of indemnity, it's then the premium and the sixteen year old rubies already on the insurance come up and learning to drive the whole thing, you know, like the admin the hassle for years your premiums effect, isn't it once you make claim?
Speaker 5: So were you on the phone yesterday or is that Sarah's job.
Speaker 4: That's on her to do list all anyway? Get this sense.
Speaker 3: So yesterday when we were talking about to do list or mine is measuring the oven yesterday while Sarah's there right the manager machine comes out. He goes, are you married to the English guy on the radio? She goes, oh, yes, yes, tell him that the freestyle. This is what he said, free standing ovens. Free standing ovens are a nightmare. He needs to get a cabinet maker. And she goes, what are you talking about? You must have another radio show. It sounds a bit dune, was it? Three a w No, no, no, there's anyone that's gone on here.
Speaker 4: He was talking about measuring the oven. She went, oh, yes, it's on his to do this. Yeah, we all know to do this.
Speaker 3: He's given me some willing help advice, and a friend of his is a cabinet maker who's coming around next week to break open to walk out about the oven does go all the way down.
Speaker 5: That's great, so you don't have to worry about getting the drill, taking off the kickboard, any of that.
Speaker 3: So thank you Adam Sheen panels taking off one of my items on them to do.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Good morning to Peter, one of the many chess fans sports fans all over the world tuning in right now. Hello, My name is Peter Blessing my young lad from Chile or Venezuela. My money is on the young lad to beat Jack. I think all the money in Vegas is on the young lamb.
Speaker 4: But who knows. Maybe he gets nervous coming in. This is your house.
Speaker 5: He's twelve. How much can he know about chess?
Speaker 3: How much can you know about chess? I mean, also, you haven't played against anyone. He's beating his uncle all the time.
Speaker 5: How long do we know?
Speaker 4: How long is Gary Casparov? Did that?
Speaker 3: Not just any uncle? What's great? That is the only chess, but anyone on Family Fortunes you might get casprov Who else is there?
Speaker 4: Is it? Baby Blue? That computer as well?
Speaker 5: Deep Deep Blue was the IBM I think beat Casparov.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. Yesterday on the show, Mom how we got into it.
Speaker 3: But we're talking about Patsy's husband, Chris and how he works at office works, and so that was it. She was talking about the stash of all the stuff he has at home and he goes down about selling. Hey, one of our listeners wants to know, is Chris got any of the Nestley Hot Chocolate Complete Mix. They're addicted to it and they can't get any of their local office works that's sold out?
Speaker 4: Can you ask? Because have what's it called Nesle Nestle.
Speaker 3: Hot Chocolate Complete Mix chocolate you can get some of those. I'm guessing because you know on like the Mega ones, give into one of these.
Speaker 4: Shoes zipper stores.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do like everything for offices, you know, they do all this kind of not just like the stationary they're.
Speaker 4: Like chairs, everything, the.
Speaker 3: Food they do these big drums of like tea bags drums.
Speaker 5: How BIG's the drum?
Speaker 3: Well stand inside like a massive sort of injustice all like eighty kilos they do?
Speaker 5: They do a drum of tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Costco fire offices. It's a barrel mayonnaise as well.
Speaker 5: Ask Chris how many barrels of mayonnaise and tea selling each way?
Speaker 3: Fine, you're gonna be sorry, okay, and for the second time this morning? So can I leave that with you?
Speaker 4: Friend? Is it a oh?
Speaker 2: I do beg your pardon? Right, I will message the love God and get back to you on that.
Speaker 3: And also I do love a hot chocolate. I haven't tried this. Can I have a little Sasha? A couple of sash Is there anything else that's big? Fifty kilo drums as well? Patsy, all right, we're going to hit the headlines and then when we come back we take some calls. We do this every Thursday on the show nine four one one o four three. What are you up to right now? You are nervous? Yes, have you know as well the way, but you're pacing up and down. You're going to need to do something with that nervous energy. Okay, he is pacing up and down.
Speaker 5: I'll channel it into my opening gambit, right, okay.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: Podcast yesterday, I read some great news. I'm a fan we all of Russell Crowe. It is outstanding actor. And I read about a new h he's gotten and I thought they must have not even like looked at anybody else.
Speaker 4: There's no one that will.
Speaker 3: Play that role that looks more like who is going to be than Russell Crowe. He's going to be Zeus.
Speaker 4: I don't reckon.
Speaker 3: I think they just google actors that look a bit like Zeus. Before we did also meet Russell Crowe was just there, only his face. The internet went, just this guy, get him.
Speaker 4: It's Russell Crowe.
Speaker 5: Isn't he Zeus great? I can't wait to hear Zeuth's boy, just the him.
Speaker 3: He must have to do no screen testing or reading from it. He's one hundred percent Zeus, the god of all gods, Zeus. I think that's amazing. He's in some new big movie with Helmsworth. I think he must be in one of the Thorn movies.
Speaker 5: Or could Hemsworth be Hercules because Zeus is Hercules.
Speaker 3: Son isn't Yes, that's right, yeah one amazing movies or unless he's Zeus in the Newfast and View is nineteen. They're going through some of their running out of ideas. They're going to go through all the Greek cocks.
Speaker 4: Thados is twenty two.
Speaker 3: All right, we're asking this morning that we do once a week where we want to know what you're up to? Just that, just what are you doing right now? All the show's going on.
Speaker 4: Matt is actually currently in the gym.
Speaker 3: Listen to us on the iHeart at what's he's working out?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Four one four, one oh four three? What are you up to right now? Jeff? Good morning, Good morning, Jeff. What are you doing right now? Buddy?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get out of the truck.
Speaker 3: I'm plasting to guy the Toila on the way to Bella and I can't get out of the traffic because the stars coming past.
Speaker 4: So you're alviously a truck drove for a living.
Speaker 1: I'm literally on just turned off the grinds for a bar pa on the Western Ring Road.
Speaker 4: I'm finally got out of the truck and I'm draft to Hey, you doing it live?
Speaker 3: We do not need this live on air. Jeff, you know, do your own business yourself. We don't go south on this show.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm not going shout thank you?
Speaker 3: Yes all right, But don't you as a truck driver, don't you have like a little pot. This must happen sometimes and you have some sort of thing you'd contain that you can do.
Speaker 4: They do and they're chucking out the window at you. This is this is their office. You know. They need to be covered for everything. What's happened to the container though? Is it fell up? You have an empty day. I would have over flying it this morning. It's overflowing.
Speaker 5: He would have overflown it.
Speaker 4: Jeff will leave you to it.
Speaker 9: Thanks Jeff, thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I did I said what are you up to right now? And Jeff has actually just answered the question. Know for one for one O four three Mitch, good morning, good morning for should mate? Yeah good, just listen to a go on the radio tell us and he's gottle toilet. But other than that, just great kicking goals.
Speaker 5: What likes entrance and the sales are for race first? Where so put the board in the back.
Speaker 3: Gonna have a good day. So are you selling or you just surfing today?
Speaker 5: Are selling, but hopefully surfing more so.
Speaker 4: That's the reader for life, isn't it?
Speaker 3: The happy to do an hour of selling the rest of you just get on the board, you know, and just lived it, living your dreams. That's living the living the dream.
Speaker 5: So you actually sell surfboards, are you showing people like, oh this is how they work, let me go catch away or you're just like loafing off selling selling surfway like more clothing successories and stuff just the surf shops.
Speaker 4: I get the feeling more.
Speaker 3: You're just taking the day off and just saying that you're doing something. You're actually selling while you're there.
Speaker 5: Every day's day off when you're doing what you love.
Speaker 3: Mate, So pretty good.
Speaker 5: Tony Robbins.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: When I say scenes are tents in the studio, you're almost shutting down.
Speaker 5: Now, No I'm not. I'm here, I'm to do the show.
Speaker 3: So like on a brain for chess, the show is actually getting in the way of chess preparation. If you just tuned in, there is a big game happening to my friends right here on gold Chess First Bounds at seven thirty five, Jack, his new hobby's passion seventeen hours a week, seen hours a week playing online chess games.
Speaker 4: He's about to.
Speaker 3: Play his first ever live chess game, and the person stepping into the fray is a twelve year old boy. He's literally coming in on his way to school to beat Jack and then he goes to school.
Speaker 4: What are you going to be in ark afterwards? If you lose? Are you going to give chess up? I'm worried that it's going to destroy.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's it if I lose to twelve year old. Maybe that's it for me and I'll get my life back, which is good. And I just ask you because I am I keep thinking of the chess game. When are we going to decide who's white and black? And then I can just know how I'm going to start the game.
Speaker 4: I think you find out when he finds out, otherwise you ask me to do it? Now? She can cheat? You're not googling moves? Are you? Why do you to be honest with me? Right? Are you googling moves?
Speaker 5: I don't need.
Speaker 4: That is low? It's a twelve year old boy. Is she asking me to cheat? Won't you? He was just a week crystal clear about what you just did, have you no shame.
Speaker 5: Child, no more computer for me? Put that away?
Speaker 4: So you want to know so you can then google like opening moves.
Speaker 5: I just want to know if I'm.
Speaker 4: You're doing the Portuguese World or whatever it is.
Speaker 5: You can only do the tennis game. But if you're white.
Speaker 3: So if I'm black, your whole plan isn't about if you win a coin toss is otherwise you're screwed.
Speaker 4: Surely you've got some moves if he goes first like the old.
Speaker 5: You know, that's why I want to know if he's white.
Speaker 4: The old cheeky prawn to the left as the old cheeky left.
Speaker 5: They're called pawns.
Speaker 4: So don't you have any like counter moves? Yeah? I know theuse have you got no counter moves? I know?
Speaker 5: I know one thing is black? But if I'm black, I'm.
Speaker 4: Seventeen hours a week. You know nothing. You've been doing this for three months.
Speaker 5: Sometimes if I'm black, because it gives it to you randomly, I quit the game and start again.
Speaker 3: Black coin source a bit seven point thirty five? Is that how they were doing a normal game?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Can you not know this?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: There was no only no chess from Queen's Gamber, and they never flipped a coin in Queen's gambas.
Speaker 3: Based all on a TV show, Guys, perhaps it tells about your random acts of kindness.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, this is you know what.
Speaker 2: I was just such a sweet, elderly gentleman at my local Woolworth. So I went to get a few things and I was just getting a hand basket, and he was there first, and he was getting himself a basket. But he gave it to me with a lovely smile and said, there you go. You can have that one. I'll get the next one.
Speaker 3: And I just thought a lot of men used the supermarket sort of divorce man.
Speaker 4: No, I know they do as a pickup joint. They do the smile.
Speaker 3: I bet he's, I bet he's. I bet he's had many wins that way. That's his play. He saw someone like you, thinking, oh, she's available, and he's gone, why not. I chanced my arm here.
Speaker 5: She's just got a hand basket. She's not shopping for a whole family. She's single.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lucky lucky Wednesday. No, he's what have been there an hour? Maybe that's just an eighth hand basket. It's a numbers game for this old timer. Okay, seriously, supermarkets. Loads of people have met their other halves in supermarkets.
Speaker 2: They are not pick up joints.
Speaker 4: Oh they are.
Speaker 3: One of my friends, he's now married to a lady, accidentally ran into a car in a supermarket car park. Seriously, they exchanged Jesus. I guarantee there are people who've met in supermarkets. I think the sign if you some people will actually go there to meet other people who were into this kind of.
Speaker 5: At first, I was with you when I thought we were joking along. Now you seem serious that I really can't be on your side.
Speaker 4: I believe in my research I've done this that they get a pineapple and they turn it upside down.
Speaker 3: Oh, and that is a sign to other people that they are they're looking for more than just to say, Aisle nine, he.
Speaker 2: Had a pineapple in his basket.
Speaker 4: He wanted me up. No not, but was it like facing down.
Speaker 2: It was one of those like half ones.
Speaker 3: We'm glad it's the Queen's Cab.
Speaker 1: Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Good morning, sports fans all over the world. What a game we have this morning? At seven thirty five, Chess fans, there will be a chess game will start. Jack posts his new passion seventeen hours a week playing chess, takes on his first actual humid encounter in the studio, and the guy step forward. I say, guy, he's he's on it. He's coming in on his way to school. This is Jack's challenger, also called Jack.
Speaker 7: Hi Jack, This is a chess challenger and team is twenty four hours. I'll be on a rook to work with you in a good old fashioned game of chess. I'm going to show no mercy, so I hope you've been practicing because you're going down. So good luck. Jack. Get ready to be beaten by twelve year old I'm Jack Drapach Milne. It's check versus Jack. Get ready, Rooks rumble.
Speaker 4: Rooks will rumble. What's worse you meet my twelve year old boy or an.
Speaker 5: Adult twelve year old boy?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm actually I feel nervous now, Okay, if you do lose, I won't that I'm responsible and you won't go back to the game of chess. You'll to see his face, his conquesting face as he waves goodbye and says tough luck as he gets in his mum's cart and goes to school.
Speaker 4: It's hard to come back from a loss like that.
Speaker 5: This game can't come soon enough. I am preoccupied and I'm finding it hard to concentrate, especially because the chess board is right next to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, so early on before the news, so I was just telling Jack and Patsy how I'm pretty sure that people do go up.
Speaker 4: To supermarkets to pick each other up.
Speaker 3: I may have just got this from a movie I want to watch, but I'm pretty sure people do do that. One of my favorite questions, whoever ask a couple of you out to dinner, is how did you meet You met your wife Bank because she was in the audience of a Hamy Shandy show when you were in America.
Speaker 5: That's right, the very first hame Shenandy gap you Bianco came along with a friend. She was sitting in the audience, and I met her in the green room after the show, and she came with a male friend of hers, and I thought that was her boyfriend. So I wasn't trying to hit on her. I was just talking to her like a normal gen.
Speaker 3: I love these little moments, like if she doesn't come to that night or whatever, you don't go and speak to her Patsy made Chris her husband.
Speaker 4: He was a stripper. Oh it's not Oh no, he.
Speaker 2: Just met was very simple. We just met at the pub one night. I was actually at a radio station Christmas du oh yeah. And he was meant to go camping that weekend with his mates and couldn't be bothered. And there we were, Wow fighting doors moment.
Speaker 4: Two Starcross Lovers of Chicken Palm.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: So I'm asking this morning, trying to do some research. Do people actually meet in form relationships in supermarkets?
Speaker 4: I believe that they do? Or shops? How did you meet your other half? Was it in a shop or a supermarket? Nine four one four one o four three? After Patsy, someone tried to pick up Patsy yesterday by the basket some old guy rand.
Speaker 3: The old guy, obviously feeling a bit horny on a Wednesday, hang around the baskets there and saw pats He does the old classic here have mine, so obviously worked for him.
Speaker 4: That's his plain.
Speaker 3: I bet if you go back same time next Wednesday, he had old silver foxes there, all right, So give us a call. Nine four one one O four three didree?
Speaker 10: Hey Christian, hell are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good? Have you fallen for someone doing the old? Here have my hand basket at supermarket? Trick?
Speaker 10: No, it was in a shopper I used to work.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what were you doing?
Speaker 10: I was a barista and he used to come in and get his coffee. So what I would do on top of the coffee machine separate all the cups? Does I have to stand there and look at him?
Speaker 4: That's a lady, that Sergia which's staring at it again for the cap? So he made a little spy hole. Sorry, Christian, you made a little spy hole.
Speaker 10: So I made a spy hole. Yeah, and then I'll see him walk.
Speaker 4: I look at his bottom, right, Okay?
Speaker 3: Then and you became his partner, saying how do you go from basically just staring at him to then actually the next step and end of being married off?
Speaker 10: I don't know, but it worked, wonders. We've been together twenty years this month. So yeah, yeah, he asked me out eventually, so I didn't decline. Yeah, gave me his business card and there you go, smooth, smooth.
Speaker 4: That's good, Yeah, Patsy that oh God, give you his business card?
Speaker 5: O barristas and people in cafes must get hit on all the time. And he lead met his girlfriend. She was a waitress at a cafe.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, back, yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah it works, Yeah, it works. Yeah. Become a barista, right second, become a barrista.
Speaker 4: Don't you use dating apps? Become a barrista. That's that's it. Yes, absolutely, Juie, Thanks you, col.
Speaker 1: Christ Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Tell if you can hear.
Speaker 3: This, this is young Ja, right, it's just coming to studio. Twelve year old chat before he comes to school to take on Jack in his first ever game of chess. As I showed him into the studio, he saw there was a Rubik's Cube on a shelf here right that none of us have been able to do.
Speaker 4: He goes, do you wonder if I complete that? I think we've got some sort of.
Speaker 5: Boy, Jack? Can we interrupt you for a moment during the Ruby's Cube just to chat you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, Jack, thank you very much for coming in this morning. So you're going to be taken on Jack in about ten minutes time at a game of chess. How long have you been playing chess?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 7: A couple of years?
Speaker 4: YEA yeap who taught you a pop? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you beat Dad? Now you're that good if you overtaken? Has the Jedi overtaken the Master?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And how do you think you're going to get on this morning? Taken on Jack post?
Speaker 7: Well, I've got a couple of advantages. He's never played a game in real life, and well, I already know what he's going to do. So what do you mean we told everyone on the radio.
Speaker 5: Because I told you. He told me this outside because I said what my use the name on chess dot com app was? He went and looked at you can look at everybody's game. He looked at all my opening moves.
Speaker 3: And did you when you saw that, did you think, actually this is going to be even easier than I thought?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, okay, so Jack is only very good when he's the first person starting it.
Speaker 5: I like to play with. Why what do you like to play with? I can play either for amb dexterous.
Speaker 4: Are you going to take it easy on him? Or you're going to try and beat him as soon as possible. I love the fact that you I'm kind of in the way, aren't I with these questions?
Speaker 3: You just want to do that ruby scoo, and.
Speaker 5: You just finished the room.
Speaker 3: He's just done the rub that has been undone in about two years in the studio.
Speaker 4: He's done a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: And you started up a chess club at school. I, when I was your age, started a chess club at school and no one came, so I folded it.
Speaker 4: No one, No one came. There was a teacher who saw me in there by myself, sat down at chessboard, felt sorry for me, came in, played chess with me, beat me, and after that I never played chess again. So that's because have you got mates that turn out? What is it once a week at school? It's every Monday, every Monday, chess cub. And don't think you are so relaxed, aren't you? Jack? I'm not Jack is not? Okay?
Speaker 3: You two look at each other in the eye and say good luck. When we come back from the news headlines, which we're going into next we will have the coin toss.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: We have an independent adjudicator called Hartley Shawcross. Are you guys familiar with him in chess circles?
Speaker 4: Okay? I think it's a made up name, Hartley short Cross. He sounds like an eighties detective is going to come here. He'll be the umpire. You've got it, the umpiring you need.
Speaker 7: Um, Well, no, you just have the person that starts your clocks start.
Speaker 5: Oh, we don't do that ourselves.
Speaker 7: Well no, well you can.
Speaker 3: He's now running the show. You basically run the next half an hour every best for all of us. Okay, all right, you two look each other night and say good luck.
Speaker 5: Good luck Jack, honestly, good luck, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's on next Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 4: Post in the studio.
Speaker 3: Now it's been totally reconfigured for this chess match.
Speaker 4: Chess on the radio.
Speaker 3: As too many microphones. Jack Post has two microphones. He's got as normal one I turn on to do the show with him. Then I've got another one that's is titled at my very state of the art studio desk.
Speaker 4: Here chest Jack.
Speaker 5: Chess test test. There is chess Jack.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a completely different Jack, chest Jack. All right, what is about to happen?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 3: It is a chess game on the radio. His challenger is just yawned, just now, he's so relaxed. That is also called Jack, Young Jack, twelve year old Jack. You ready, my friend, yeah. Also presiding over this from Melbourne Chess Club as a man with an amazing name, Hartley show Cross Hartley. You happy with everything the way it's been configured and set up so far.
Speaker 9: Everything looks great here, yep, absolutely.
Speaker 3: And Hartley the I'm gonna You've got a coin there to do. The coins us to decide who goes first.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, so put the coin.
Speaker 5: I'll call tails.
Speaker 9: It's it's heads.
Speaker 5: Is young Jack automatically white?
Speaker 9: Or does he get to choose? So he Yeah, he gets to choose. And but you know, look at this configuration, I'm assuming Jack wants to be black. Yeah, you know what do you want to be?
Speaker 5: Young Jack?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: All right? Let's put the.
Speaker 5: Water around there.
Speaker 4: Okay, they're gonna flip the blow around. They's playing their opening music.
Speaker 8: Hello, Red Corner standing six foot four and whang in a eighty five kilograms thirty three years away, loveless, Lock up your bonds.
Speaker 4: It's the King Killer of Cobourg.
Speaker 8: He'll give you the scares on all sixty pole squares. Playing online under the pseudonym Greg Internet.
Speaker 1: It's Jack Up JACKO.
Speaker 4: A local play, but Jack posts will take on.
Speaker 3: Let's meet his young contender in the blue corner, standing at four foot six and weighing in at forty five kilos twelve years of age.
Speaker 4: He's a boy wonder from Delada. He remains own beating in his school chess club.
Speaker 8: That's the preteen from Dorian. It's Jack All attack tramp Park Mill.
Speaker 4: Now, okay, we're about to get underway here live on God.
Speaker 3: One four point three. Good morning, chess fans all over the world. Tune in for this amazing game. They are playing for this beautiful trophy, the Chess Club Champion twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Check that out. Guys.
Speaker 3: Nope, they've got their company bother to look at me. All eyes are on the board. We're talking. Must stop now hardly what happens.
Speaker 9: Next' So I will I'll start the clock, please do I'll just I'll just actually just get Jack to do it.
Speaker 5: Because so I just hit this button and Nell start Jack's clock the clock. Yep, all right, we get ten minutes each on the clock.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a bit yeah, it's a bit nuts, but yep, good luck young Jack hand first. Yep, that's that's like three to one. Let's chess, boy chess on the radio.
Speaker 4: Okay if you commentate.
Speaker 9: So the war has been moved by young Jack yepel playing.
Speaker 4: On at home, hopefully drawn out of chess Board classic opening.
Speaker 9: It's just the kids pawn opening.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 9: So the Scandinavian very you know, Jack knew it.
Speaker 4: Scandinavian straight to Europe of course.
Speaker 9: Now I'm pretty, I'm pretty, I'm pretty lost already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you from Melbourne chess cunt. I mean I could have done. I've got a good all this for Hartley?
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, yep, so this is it's just it's just the opening stage F three is a bit strange.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I found that all the time. Jams and my keyboard. I've told about it.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, by Jack, I mean Jack who played there?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Just Jack one? Jack two or just Jack?
Speaker 4: Should they have taken a couple of pieces by now it's going very.
Speaker 5: I am attacking Christian, I repeat, I am attacking his night.
Speaker 4: Harley, can you confirm is he attacking? Is Jack playing more aggressively and better than you thought? So far?
Speaker 9: This is it's that well, they've both got knights on pre The only French words I know are chess related French words. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's been a side detail for all of us this morning.
Speaker 9: I know, right, Yeah, it's like opposite. That's a good another French word.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, if we could focus on the chess as you come from Melbourne French Club as well.
Speaker 4: You've run two clubs there.
Speaker 5: I'm actually in trouble here.
Speaker 4: Seventeen hours a week.
Speaker 5: I think I'll capture my first piece.
Speaker 9: Yeah take that last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's now at the moment we've had silence from Young Jack. Young Jack is just a picture of concentration and zen across the board.
Speaker 5: You know, it's we've both captured the same night on opposing side.
Speaker 4: It's a night off, young Jack. How are you feeling right now? You're happy with your move so far?
Speaker 7: I would like to play differently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I've shook him. And when we come back from their break, we see how they're.
Speaker 1: Doing the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go back live to the chess board where I tells your old boy young Jack has taken on Jack Post in a game of chess. Jack has had his head in his hands for last thirty seconds, going oh god, oh god, Jack Post, how you doing.
Speaker 5: I'm in a terrible position. Is the easiest thing to say. My king is out in front of all my dangerous pieces, and hardly you know that that's a bad position.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean you, you're in quite a bit of trouble. He's this powering through. It's just pressure, pressure, pressure.
Speaker 4: It's not the d's right now, young Jack.
Speaker 5: Is not the d's in football terms. How far down?
Speaker 9: So like to put it in perspective for everyone. You were what you would say, be up by seven goals. You would have been up by seven goals with fifteen minutes left to go in the final.
Speaker 4: Term, and you're now down by five goals. Big last quarter, last and utter silence right now? You just isn't To the voice of Hartley Shortcross from Melbourne Chess Cup, young Jack, how are you doing right now? You're happy?
Speaker 7: I'm pretty happy. I've got him in a solid position.
Speaker 5: Well, he's already put me in check three times and so i'm three times.
Speaker 4: Have you even put him in once in check?
Speaker 3: No, jackpos have been playing chess for three months, seventeen hours a week to get in this position where within four minutes it's almost over.
Speaker 5: So I'm moving out of check now, but I feel vulnerable.
Speaker 9: You look like you're in trouble man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the official chess term when they say you look like you're in trouble man.
Speaker 4: That was the catchphrase, of course, of cats bro chess fans all over the world.
Speaker 1: The Christian Common Show perfect.
Speaker 5: Timing to come back to the song, Oh no, this is not great, Hartley? Am I correct?
Speaker 9: Incenteh, you're right, it's right, you're right.
Speaker 5: Oh no, my young opponent, twelve year old Jack, I believe with this queen move?
Speaker 7: Oh no?
Speaker 9: Is that check man's check mate?
Speaker 3: Can? I just saying I don't like what's saying right now, two grown up men laughing about one of them beating a twelve year old boy.
Speaker 4: Shame on you, Harley and Melbourne Chess Club, shame on you, Jack Post.
Speaker 5: But what a comeback I was so I was Jack, Greg came great game.
Speaker 4: Ugly scenes here, I'm ugly scenes.
Speaker 7: I can't believe that because I saw the checkmate with the.
Speaker 4: Yeah talking to what's what's happened young Jack? What happened? What happened? What happened? Jack? Take me through it? You had it all, you had him on the ropes.
Speaker 7: I was trying. If he didn't move that walk down, I would imaged one move to move him up there and made him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you were way ahead. He had he honestly did have me on the ropes, and then you slipped up. I'm always looking for a weakness.
Speaker 3: I do not like this.
Speaker 4: I don't like winning Jack Post.
Speaker 5: Great game though, Jack, I don't want to celebrate too much.
Speaker 4: But you have already shame on you. You're thirty two, man, have a look in the mirror when you get home.
Speaker 5: Who are you thirty three?
Speaker 4: Hey, young Jack, don't be disappointed. I know what you did. You just very nice.
Speaker 3: You let the older guy win. Yeah, yeah, this is what you do with relatives sometimes Christmas time. You don't want tears. You can about the rest of the show. What he's going to be like, well done.
Speaker 4: I know what you did.
Speaker 3: You could have easily polished him off that show is just what a young gentleman you are. You let Jackie boy win.
Speaker 4: Good like at school to day mate, patronize and sign that was reminded he's got to go to school.
Speaker 9: I don't like this, Jack, So do I have to give this to Jack? Then?
Speaker 4: I'm afraid you have to give it to Jack Post. Yeah, heartly handed over.
Speaker 9: It's gonna you probably just need to like put a bit of stuff on it first. Anyway, there you go.
Speaker 3: Jack is actually holding it above, I said, like he's on the winner's podium at the Tokyo Olympics, clinging for me to it in the red bandana winner Jack.
Speaker 5: Post, this means so much to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can tell what you can hold. Hey, young Jack, thank you? Hey, you don't you did? You did great today?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: I think maybe, like you know, all the cameras the lights also put you off too, Okay, but you were brilliant. Did you enjoy coming in this morning?
Speaker 7: I definitely?
Speaker 4: Are you really annoyed that he won? Yeah, it's not nice seeing it like this is the.
Speaker 7: Advantages before you even went in and I just blew it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't blow anything. You did brilliant.
Speaker 3: Okay, you did great because he was ahead. All right, Thank you very much, young Jack. You're brilliant. Okay, thank you very much for coming in.
Speaker 4: I don't like this again.
Speaker 3: Chris's podcast The Young Pretender. Young twelve year old Jack walks out of this radio station with his head bowed. He was absolutely gutted. He had Jack Post cornered. I don't think you'd corner anyone in chance. But let's just go with that an energy. But it looked like it was all over for Jack. And then I guess the young kid, what did he did?
Speaker 4: He rush it?
Speaker 5: He get excited that after the game, and I think he did he was too ahead, so he started rushing, left some pieces hanging and I was able to capitalize. I am apologies for the way I reacted after the game, because can.
Speaker 4: You apologize how you said? Apologies? You went apologies.
Speaker 5: I don't think in real chess matches they get up and fish, pump and jump out up and down on the spot when they win him games.
Speaker 3: Any What they also don't is don't do that in an upset twelve of your boy's face. He left here gutted. I don't feel very good about you winning.
Speaker 5: There's a weird feeling in the studio.
Speaker 2: You're gloating.
Speaker 4: He's got to go to school with that. You know, a giant, tall man like you in his face, pumping at your face, raising that trophy over his head.
Speaker 5: And his face makes it sound like I got right in his grill.
Speaker 4: Well, the video went back it up, job, but you changed. I didn't like it, honestly, that poor little kid. He was absolutely gutted.
Speaker 5: I'm going to rematch him online tonight on the chest dot com app and we'll play many games into the future and who knows who will win.
Speaker 4: Just not on the radio.
Speaker 3: School in the morning, all right, there's tie for school runnings where two families on the score run take each other on. Winner stays on. But so let's go to the raining champs, the Herbies, the Herbert family. Yeah they are Herberts. Come on, Okay, So we still got Gemma, who's thirteen, and you're still the captain of the family.
Speaker 4: They reluctant captain there. Yeah, everything I like, jem Yeah, what's up? Fed up? Yeah? Tired? Second week back, you're tired?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I know this scene.
Speaker 3: And we still got eleven year old Blake, Yeah mate, and tough atmosphere in the car today, right, Blake?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Am I right? And Blake? You still love basketball? Yeah? That's great. So much can happen in seven days? Blake? What's the got eight year olds? Zoey? Yeah, still love basketball? Yeah? What's up with the big sister?
Speaker 10: Huh?
Speaker 5: Grumpy?
Speaker 4: Oh? Okay, poor old Gemma and Jake the Snake. How's the old Daredevil still loving the motorbikes. Jake, Yeah, go man. Okay, that's the Herbert family. Everyone.
Speaker 3: All right, let's meet who's taking them on today. Let's say hello to the Page family. Come on in the Page family. Hello, Hi, awesome. Okay, so we've got the captain is Corey, the dad of the family. Come morning, Corey.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for taking out in School Runnings. Why don't you introduce the team you've got this morning in the car?
Speaker 10: Okay, we have Thomas, he's nine years old. We have Tomorrow, who's twelve years old, and my wife Josephine.
Speaker 3: Josephine, Hello, bye Thomas, Hello, Hi Tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi fine, Hi. Are you ready to play? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're playing School Runnings next a christ between the Herbert family this morning and the Page family live on the School Runs.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Each Thursday morning.
Speaker 6: Live.
Speaker 3: The School Running is two families in the cars take each other on when it stays on. Nice prize today Nintendo Mini console with thirty games and a Polaroid camera as well. That's the winning prize today. All right, let's go to the Raining family, the Herberts you've got the captain Gemmo's thirteen mm Vanessa in the car, Blake, Zoe and Jake. Let's get ready now with your first question. As always, the moment Jack has asked the question, you get five seconds to talk amongst yourself and then give us your answer. Good luck the Herbert family.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Herberts. Question one, the three colors on Germany's national flag are red, black, and what.
Speaker 10: Yellow, yellow.
Speaker 5: Yallo is correct?
Speaker 3: I should have waited for you, though, they're taking a bit too long as you're trying to pick up the pace at least because you're used to playing chess. You need to come back into radio world now, Jackie boy, Yes, well done.
Speaker 5: Family Question number two, which of these is not a type of penguin, Royal, King, Emperor or Jack.
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 5: Jack? Yes, Jack correct?
Speaker 4: I waited well done two out of two. That's why they're the reigning champs. Folks.
Speaker 3: All right, let's going to the contenders, the Page Family Page Family.
Speaker 4: Corey is the captain of the Dad. Good luck, guys. Your questions.
Speaker 5: What is the name of the nineteen six sorry, what is the name of the nineteen ninety six movie with Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny.
Speaker 4: Get it right. Thanks.
Speaker 5: I'm hearing space jam, which is correct.
Speaker 4: Well done.
Speaker 5: Question number two. If you get this ry, we have to go to a tie break.
Speaker 4: Excellent. It means all the car horns all on this question. Guys, good luck.
Speaker 5: What is the capital city of Japan?
Speaker 3: To thank you?
Speaker 4: When you were looking around?
Speaker 5: Well, I thought they were, and they converse with themselves then they give us an official answer. You're quite right, Tokyo is correct.
Speaker 4: Wow, this is exciting, guys. Time for the tie break.
Speaker 3: So the way the tie break works, you're buzzing with your car horn with the answer, first person of buzzing with their car horn. So let's remind us producers. Remember last time we got a bit confusing. Hubert family, your car horn will sound like that's your car Okay, Paye family your car horn?
Speaker 4: Hell? Was that Herbert family? Already?
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you, I'm already confused, chaos pays family. Can we hear your car horn?
Speaker 5: That's better, I'll notice that.
Speaker 4: All right, Okay, here's the time. Great question buzz in the buzzer is your car horn?
Speaker 5: Question is how many Olympic rings are there?
Speaker 4: I think I heard the distant car horn, which is the Herbert Family. No said no no, so pay Family? Is that its control of the show.
Speaker 5: I think that distant car horn might have been somebody else listening to the radio in another car.
Speaker 4: Lights have changed. To get on with the school run. Rather than who are Let's go to the producers here, let's go to producer connect keeping arm things. As always collect who won.
Speaker 5: Page Family, Page Family.
Speaker 3: They came, they conquered, Well done. The Paste Family are the new winners. They take home the Nintendo Mini console with thirty bus games on the Polaroid camera runners up price.
Speaker 4: For the Herberts, they get a family movie Pars and Family. What is annoysy about Family?
Speaker 1: Well Done?
Speaker 3: We'll see you next week Pays Family, Well Done Cory Josephine Thomas and Tomorrow Chaos The Christian O'Connell show podcast last week on Friday, then Davina got to tick off something on her bucket list, and that was to drive a tank over a car.
Speaker 4: She actually crossed two of your cars.
Speaker 3: We're now looking for the next thing that we go to the next couple of weeks that we make happen for you guys that's on your bucket list And as always we're looking for stuff that isn't you know, the normal kind of stuff like go skydive, and we're looking for different things like crushing a car in a tank Dave Sherwood two months ago, throwing a TV out of a window like a rock star. We've done those. What can we go to next, Kim, Christian, I'm writing to you about my bucket list. I had an awful eighteen months. I'm sort of here that Kim, but I'm now listening to Vena working on a bucket list. As our life is too short. I would dearly love to have a flight and either a Mustang or Saber fighter jet. Okay, there are there are, There are limits to even what you guys can help us do. I don't even know what a Mustang or Saber fighter jet is, but look we didn't know.
Speaker 4: We'd better get a tank.
Speaker 5: No, but a fighter jet is not something somebody has hanging around the fielding.
Speaker 3: There aren't a lot of fighter jet worlds. There are tank adventure. I was out in Gippsland. But Kim, thank you very much. Christian. I a couple years ago start a bucket list, and there's one thing I'd love to do it's something you've sort of done. All I want to do is be an extra on neighbors. Whether I served a coffee at Harold's or walk by the lake, I don't care. I just want to be an extra lame I know, right, No, none of these are lame. That's from Judy Christian on my bucket list. I would love to sit for a portrait with the painter and comedian Armed Dough.
Speaker 4: I love that show.
Speaker 5: I love that Brush with Fame with Yes so good.
Speaker 4: Don't you find sometimes some of the paintings look amazing.
Speaker 5: What are you gonna say?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: I just said, that's all I said. Yeah, have you seen someone? Have you seen a lot of them? Yeah?
Speaker 5: All the ones I see great.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what I'm just saying. The paintings, many of them are great, aren't they.
Speaker 5: But I have seen portraits in the past, maybe by other artists where you go doesn't really look like them.
Speaker 4: It's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: All right, that's some Lourie Christian is my fortieth in just over four weeks time.
Speaker 4: I hope you can help it out. I've always want to drive a big crane where it be wrecking ball on it, so I can put a whole through a side of a building and watch the whole building collapse. They're testing us, aren't with today?
Speaker 3: You know fre to jet a wrecking ball through a ball through a side of a building and then watching the whole building come out?
Speaker 5: Do we still do the wrecking ball? Never just drive past the wrecding ball.
Speaker 3: I hope this is something you'll be able to do and make great radio and help make a childhood dream become a reality. I look forward to hearing from your seen very formal sign off here yours sincerely, Sean Simpson. If you're listening to this and thinking, do you know what? There's something I'd love to do? Please email. We haven't decided which one we're going to go to next, still plenty of time. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Thanks not guying, Christian, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Jack is actually shimming and dancers to this song and he's in a good moment. I noticed you were actually picking up a chess trophy that we were hopefully going to be handing over to a twelve year old boy. You were picking that up, looking at it again like you've done something worthwhile you beat a child.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter that age doesn't matter. We have a similar ranking in chess, So I've really beat a worthy opponent. What you can't look at?
Speaker 4: You knew what you want me to? Did you see what he did to that young boy?
Speaker 2: Just I don't know what to say.
Speaker 4: Well, you wanted me, you're a fan of his, but even you've got a met patsy. It's not nice.
Speaker 5: It's you wanted me to throw the game. You honestly no.
Speaker 4: Winning with grace.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'll admit I did not do that.
Speaker 3: And then you start dancing when you look at your trophy again, that's going somewhere prime at home as it is.
Speaker 1: I know it is.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: Then today, on International Space Day, did you know that for over twenty years the Russian cosmonauts took shotguns into space with them to stave off bears. The Russian Federal Space Agency wanted them to be prepared.
Speaker 4: For the worst.
Speaker 5: Okay, who rides these fans?
Speaker 4: He makes them up right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this one is the most outlandish and stupid I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: However, Hollywood, make me a movie called space Bets. I'd watched that.
Speaker 3: Sexiest band on the International space station. He's obviously reaching the.
Speaker 4: End of the week.
Speaker 3: These are all just made up real all right. So we're looking for your space celebrities. Put a celebrity in space, Cosmic Jagger, Gold, Lady one for space fans, Lady Gagarin, what's gigar?
Speaker 4: Ury? Gagaring was the first actual astronaut in space.
Speaker 5: Oh, very clever, plus thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh there's a funny little Martian over there. But boy, you can sing. That's right. It's Ricky Martian.
Speaker 5: Gold.
Speaker 3: Whitney Whitney. Can you see where I'm going with this? Whitney Houston. We have a problem.
Speaker 5: That's a gold too.
Speaker 4: Kevin lost in Spacey, we can't fight. That's the gold, all right? This is my first ever. You know. Sometimes we have a tripler.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you have a doublas.
Speaker 4: I have a tripler here.
Speaker 11: Asteroid, Yeah, orbitson asteroid one, orbit two, three asteroid, orbitson asteroid orbitson you.
Speaker 5: Can only it's it's terrible. You can only have points for getting three in there.
Speaker 4: So it's silver.
Speaker 3: Oh, there was a gold run there, all right, Lady Gagarin, Off you go, Jackie Boyd.
Speaker 4: What have you got? Space celebrities Lady Starstar Bang average silver.
Speaker 5: If you hadn't done your Lady Garga one though, that would have been very funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well trumped it really with the Lady Gagarin.
Speaker 5: It's a who's that orbiting out there orbiting the Earth? It's John wayneing Gibbers, one of the many phases of the moon.
Speaker 4: For the research you would have done.
Speaker 5: It's John Wayne in Gibbers. Who's out there.
Speaker 4: With him orbiting? We're getting a plane now, are we?
Speaker 5: It's UFO and Wilton.
Speaker 4: That's a goal too, and he's just.
Speaker 5: Landing on the Moon. That's one small step for man. One giant leap for Mandy Petinkin from Homeland.
Speaker 4: No, what does that work?
Speaker 5: One giant leap from Mandy Patinkin.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no worse of the week from anyone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's actually good.
Speaker 3: You pecked at seven fifty nine with the chess I fit bronze minus a million in space.
Speaker 4: No one can hear you laugh.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Today's that work time waster on International Space Day is space Celebrities. Put a celebrity into space. You're ready to mark, Jackie Boyn, I'm ready, all right?
Speaker 4: They's see you've got this Smike.
Speaker 3: Space celebrities, Spot, Nick Offerman, Silver, Stuffy, Donnie.
Speaker 4: Starton, Donnie starton, So.
Speaker 5: Donny part Yes, Bronze plus.
Speaker 4: I don't think he got it down.
Speaker 5: I got it, Dolly.
Speaker 4: Parton, Billy Stargay, Cyrus bronze.
Speaker 5: Okay, come on, sorry, I'm marking as they can.
Speaker 6: They like.
Speaker 4: Jack black Hole Silver, Duyane third Rock from the Sun.
Speaker 5: That's gold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well done, Adam Spook, Nick Cage same as Nick. Yeah, a lot of Spot's coming through. Stand down, Steve No, that's terrible. Meet your loaf Silver, Reese Withermoon gold plus. That's very good.
Speaker 3: You always put your name on these when you text them so we can give you the credit you deserve. But fund number ending six nine two, well done, Into Stella McCartney gold, that's very smart.
Speaker 4: Lucas Muno Mars. That is brilliant. Nathan Jupiter Lopez.
Speaker 5: What's that, Jennifer Lopez, Yeah, bronze.
Speaker 4: Tough, tough, it's not fame joint Oryan Gosling Gold. That's very good.
Speaker 3: Wendy Max Gone to the Moon gold, yeah, world un Billy Jean milky Way Cyrus silver Margo R two D two no.
Speaker 4: Martian Scorsese gold when asked, oh dear, this guy's got a lead up to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, when an astronaut drops his pants, there would be Hugh crack Man.
Speaker 4: Donald has screams, Huggy, why end it on that? Why end it on that?
Speaker 5: That's not even a space? What you have to say? It's an astronaut?
Speaker 3: Do we need another one? I'm not letting that be the last one. It's got a whiff of hark. I've told you before.
Speaker 4: All right, one that's just come in Stevie Ray gun Vaughan. That is better than Hugh crack.
Speaker 5: One more one to get jump in there.
Speaker 4: One more Ringo shooting Star Civil plus Chris mars ten.
Speaker 9: That's all right.
Speaker 3: We're down, We're down, We're down, all right. Turn of today's show is Rooks will rumble. You're happy with yourself? One? Thank you, well done, new one uh and thank you to mind Games who supplied the chessboard its beautiful.
Speaker 4: Royal o chest set. That young Jack not a lose.
Speaker 3: He did very well today. Took home as his consolation prize. You can find them at one five one four five Swanson Street. We are back tomorrow morning, double thumbs up and knock off Friday.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening The
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast