Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Tracy Grimshaw.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a parent affair tonight.
Speaker 3: We're coming to you from my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Some the feelings make more sense than the others.
Speaker 3: Hitch As Tradian gymnast One Commodere Games Goald in nineteen ninety that his performance on the pommel Horse India are Marcus, grow.
Speaker 1: Up, bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 3: You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 4: This is just I'm still to play a couple of minches.
Speaker 1: Reckon.
Speaker 3: We should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 1: Tell about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's said in simlish.
Speaker 5: By drap Luby perfect now his MICHTULLI and.
Speaker 1: I are bad.
Speaker 3: Oh hello there back again? Are we here?
Speaker 1: We are? I'm just becoming a thing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? We seem to do this often. It's almost like we do it weekly.
Speaker 1: I know, genesee, Hello, Hi a.
Speaker 3: Third your groundskeeper, Jenna? Can I tell you guys no pressure? But my favorite numbers are three and seven and this is episode thirty seven, So like my hopes are very high. I think this is going to be a great one. Oh my god, I can feel it in the air.
Speaker 1: How could it not be when we have a very special guest joining us?
Speaker 3: Of course right now via zoom is the one. Hello now, thanks for joining us regular. Let me tell you I have met you before, and it was here at the Carle and Jackie Oh show where I worked behind the scenes. And I don't know about you, Mitch, but when you're behind the scenes, you're trying not to bother the still web guests. But I remember it. Ricky Lee made a point of going, oh, Hi, so I haven't said hello to you yet. Hi, I'm Ricky. I was like, I'm Mitchell. Oh my god, and I remembered it to this day. I was like, Oh, what a lovely person. That's so nice.
Speaker 6: I thought you were going to say that I ignored you, that I was about to feel really bad, but you just made me feel really good.
Speaker 3: I'm the guy that walks in with their SELFI sick all the time.
Speaker 1: All the articles that get written up about youdaily mail a Mitch's fault because he makes the videos based on what you say on the show and then shares it to the world.
Speaker 2: I see, I see.
Speaker 3: You're the headline guy, you don't take credit for any of the unflattering ones. We've got a few to get through. Actually, while we've got you on the show, is that right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do. We're actually playing head lies, which is a game we debut. Oh my god. When the podcast started, obviously the press write a lot of ridiculous things, and about you, Ricky Lee. We noticed how mundane they were, Like, they're not salacious or rude, they're just like Ricky Lee shares how she likes her toast.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it is old people love like the Daily Mail. They loved it.
Speaker 6: Whatever's written in the newspaper is gospel. Whatever's in new Idea? Oh did you hear about Karl Stepanovik, Like it's all made up?
Speaker 3: Well, this is an opportunity to debunk whether they're true or not. That's what headlines is about, right, But obviously you knew here, Rickyly. How did the show work, Mitchell?
Speaker 1: Basically that we start the show with and is it just me each something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. I don't know what she was about to say. He doesn't know what I'm about to say. We've had some time off, so there is a lot sort of going around our minds. Why don't we start?
Speaker 3: I think you should start, all right, let's get into it. Is it just me? Is it the most freeing and satisfying feeling to just belt at the top of your lungs while driving alone?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, him man, it is the greatest feeling ever.
Speaker 3: I can imagine it would be a lot greater for someone like you, Ricky Lee, who can actually sing. Because let me tell you, it's a good thing. I've got you one while I'm talking about this, because one song that I've attempted to nail for years and failed miserably. It's actually one of yours. It's from a couple of years ago. Not too late, it'say, do you think I can hit these high notes? Everyone just absorbit listen to this. I thought she's singing it. Life turned on.
Speaker 2: Then it's not too sun over again.
Speaker 3: I don't want to ruin. I want to hear this like a cappella.
Speaker 2: No, I was ready for you.
Speaker 3: You don't want to hear it. I'm telling you, I've been trying for years and it hasn't worked.
Speaker 6: Can't tell me that you belt out my songs in the car and then not give it to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you should belt it out, fire it up again.
Speaker 3: I'll sing along with the chorus leash, oh my hit. My throat already hurts.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Where, Oh that's painful? How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Ricul Can? I tell you it's that painful when I sing it too.
Speaker 3: Really, you made it look like it was like a bird gliding in the wind, like it was nothing.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, my my throat, and surely the nodules that are in there from singing that song live would definitely disagree with it.
Speaker 1: We got that horrific doing that in front of Ricky Lee just not all and that's like doing the moonwalk in front of Michael Jackson and snapping your ankle.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Is it true that that version of the song that you released was originally a demo that they were going to polish up later, but then they were like, do you know what, it's fine as it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So usually you re record the vocal, so that was the vocal that we did on the day that we wrote the song, And usually you kind of go back in and you rerecord.
Speaker 2: It because generally it's a bit shit.
Speaker 6: But I think with that song, we were in such a zone with it, and we felt so strongly about it that when we recorded it, I just kind of gave it everything as you can hear, Yeah, and the vocal that was what that was it, that was on that was what was on the final product.
Speaker 3: Wow, there we go. No auto tune required. And you could also tell just with you singing there on zoom, because often a song is ruined for me when I'm like, oh, they can't sing it live, Kesh, I can't hit that bloody high note in praying to a live But I'm like, she can sing it live. Just after hearing you and them, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Yes, talent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks guys, thank you so much. I'm sure it's just so good. I need to come and talk to you more.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it means a lot coming from us to music professional, the.
Speaker 3: One who deseminstrated that I can't sing at all.
Speaker 1: It's just you though, because I sing, but I have to have the music at one hundred percent because I feel like I'm hitting the note anyway. If I sing it while Ricky singing it, I'm like, now that I did really really well. I don't have the guts to turn the volume down.
Speaker 6: No, of course not It's like when you do karaoke, everyone's really exposed, like everyone thinks it's really fun and they're a great singer, and then you're all you're out there by yourself with that microphone and no one's singing.
Speaker 1: Along with I Will Always Love You alone. It's very depressing. All right, well, I think I'm ready for my Is it just me?
Speaker 3: We'll hit it's with it?
Speaker 1: All right, go Bradley? Is it just me? Do the press write stories on the most mundane things? Ever?
Speaker 3: Well, only when you get to a certain level of celebrity. Yes, Based on the look on Regula's face, she's there, she agrees.
Speaker 6: I feel like sometimes I get sent articles, like my sister will send me something and she'll be like, what the hell are they talking about? And then like people are like what like the way that even said the Daily Mail their headlines are hilarious, but the way that they spell out like every single thing about your appearance, like the color of your nails, the height of your shoes, what color pants you're wearing, and what color your hair is, if it's curly or straight, Like who writes this shit?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, most of the time it's Daily Mail, But some of the big publications have been caught out writing some mundane shit. We've done our research. Like I said before, we do a segment called head lies where we read out a headline to do with a guest right now it's in miss regular cult and you have to tell us if it's a lie retaccurate.
Speaker 3: Before we get into our list of headlines, can I ask what springs to mind for you? As the one that's like the most ridiculous and you're like, why did they write that about me?
Speaker 2: There was always something about my ass?
Speaker 3: Really is the alys booty?
Speaker 2: What else did they write about?
Speaker 1: I've got one about a bra. They love the bra. And there's a lot of mention of curves with Ricky Lee. One that's not on the list, but I loved it was like Ricky Lee boast curvaceous figure in Queensland and it's like, well did you not have them? When she got on the plane and said now.
Speaker 2: Look I got look what I picked up on the JC guys.
Speaker 1: No, it's like is this does she have ten from bosas? Is she holding fluid in her hips?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Why are they just for you? Queensland?
Speaker 1: Ridiculous?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 6: I gotta we gotta the Daily Mail reached out the other day to just confirm because they got to tip off that I'm pregnant. I just had a massive weekend celebrating my song going number one on iTunes. I ate all of the carves. I'm not pregnant. I'm just a bit fat.
Speaker 1: Also, who is the tip offs? Like? Who would go to them? Hate you? So you know, I've heard from someone very close to Miss Coulter she's pregnant.
Speaker 2: What says that it would be my closest friends that would know.
Speaker 6: And there's no chance that they're like calling someone at the Daily Mail, Like, come.
Speaker 1: On me, No, it's bloody ridiculous. Anyway, let's get to the bottom of it. Let's play headlines, all right. So the first one, Miss Miss League Ricky Lee, pats her own lunch for AGT filming.
Speaker 3: I love that? Is that true?
Speaker 2: Na? Nah?
Speaker 6: It is true, But it's only because I'm like, I'm like, I'm so difficult, you guys, and I get my If my blood sugar drops, I like pass out and shit, so I have to make sure I've got enough like food.
Speaker 2: And sometimes when you're on the run and you're filming it like.
Speaker 6: AGT, it's just hard I'd rather just have my own stuff there that I can grab quickly and eat it.
Speaker 2: And it's not like.
Speaker 6: Because sometimes catering at those things can be a bit like unhealthy, and they just make it. So I just sometimes I'll just bring sandwiches, I bring snakes, I bring you know, hummus and dip and stuff like that, so that I, you know, I don't eat crap all day and don't pass out from not having enough sugar.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, So that that's true.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: Somebody will take lunchboxes very seriously. We've got our third wheel, Jenna here on the show with it, and I give her a lift to work every morning. The amount of times I'm left waiting for like ten minutes at a time in her driveway. The excuse is always sorry, I was just finishing packing my lunch box, like it's an art form of something very important to me.
Speaker 2: I feel your girl up with you. I'm right back with you, thank you.
Speaker 6: And you know, the thing is is you're always the one that when everyone else is starving and you've got the snacks, you're the one that everyone comes to.
Speaker 1: So true, Well, you two are those girls in school who had the smiggle lunchboxes.
Speaker 3: Do you want to trade?
Speaker 1: Do you want to trade? I got a smelly smile rubber. Do you want some? Shut up?
Speaker 2: My parents didn't care about me.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 6: I had to like scround around for cash under the under the couch to try and get a sausage roll at school. I've definitely didn't pack me a lunchbox. She was probably drunk.
Speaker 3: Well, the fell it's up with you through life. Look at that, exactly right.
Speaker 6: But you know what, even when we did a GT. Manu was eating Manu Shane. Everyone wanted to eat my sandwiches, even Manu exactly Yeah, Nicole and wanted my coffee, one of my my nest cafe instant coffee.
Speaker 2: I was like, girl, oh.
Speaker 1: Pack your own darlan, your pussy cat doll.
Speaker 6: Like everyone came to my and I also had all the booze too, so everyone always came to.
Speaker 3: Where was the boothe hidden? Offset?
Speaker 2: Oh, I've got a fridge. I always have my fridge.
Speaker 3: I pack it.
Speaker 2: I've got my all my little snacks. It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: He's no one in. Manu was slurring on camera in your dressing room. Let's do the next one. Let's do the next one. It's one of my favorites. Okay, Ricky Lee reveal struggle to find bra that fits? Come on?
Speaker 6: When it was that, I think I must have put like a weird an Instagram story up or something. Bras are hard to get one that fits. Guys, you don't understand what it's like because you like, what is it?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: It a thought like what's going on?
Speaker 6: It's very hard sometimes to find a bra, especially like if you kind of you know, if you lose a little bit of weight, you don't know what size you are. So maybe I did a story on Instagram or something. Maybe maybe it's true.
Speaker 3: I found out only recently that it's not uncommon for women to have like one bigger on the left or right or vice versa. So I imagine the bra shopping would be quite like complex.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went shopping as well with my mother in law who had a mastectomy because she had breast cancer and she's only got one and it was she had to go on to buy like a special bra because they have inserts that you can fill them with.
Speaker 2: It's quite amazing, bras. It's like a wonderland, you guys.
Speaker 1: Wow, Imber, My uncle has a prosthetic testicle. It's just made out of silicon. It's like a rubber egg.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. What the thing?
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm gonna say, have you.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 3: Have you ever felt it?
Speaker 1: It's like, Mitch, you're at that age now, our uncle Greg needs to show you something. Hop on my lap?
Speaker 3: Oh oh god, oh god, move on.
Speaker 1: Ricky, you started this Okay, So that was kind of true, kind of true. This is my favorite because it's just so random. Ricky Lee's first haircut since Isolation started?
Speaker 3: What about it?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 6: That's not true because I haven't had a haircut in like six months, so it's not true. I had my hair colored.
Speaker 3: Oh I did. We were getting comments on our Facebook page about you've got the highlight situation happening. Are you liking it or are you regretting it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: I regretted it during ISO because I started to go lighter right before you know, everything got shut down. So I've got dark brown hair and I started going light. So I've got like I had all of you know, the foils and the ballyage and so like.
Speaker 2: As IO went on, like the regrowth.
Speaker 6: Went for and further and further back, and I had just like I looked like I was a darrow.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Finally we got one. It's false. There we go prayers. This one's quite nice, to be honest, and ties back to the lunch box. Ricky Lee boasts a much more balanced lunch.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, because that's true.
Speaker 6: Because you know why I posted one day a picture of my lunch for lunch. I love having like a fresh raw plate of like veggies I have, like tapsicum, and I would have cucumbers and like a bit of homus and whatever. And I got in trouble from like weird some I don't know I'm putting in you know these air quotes dietitian saying that I'm setting an extremely.
Speaker 2: Bad example.
Speaker 6: This is dangerous, And it was like there was this whole thing. I'm like, guys, it's just my lunch. You don't know what I had an hour before it and what I'm about to ram into my mouth straight after it.
Speaker 2: So I kind of got a tag for being stream.
Speaker 6: So then that would be a follow up because maybe I added tuna to it or something.
Speaker 3: Right, I see, so more balanced than just playing vegetables like rabbit food.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, this one's ridiculous, but I love it. It's just it's so observational and I don't know how they got the information. Ricky Lee forgets to bring her passport to the airport. End of headline.
Speaker 2: They get information from me because I'm I give everyone too much information. I went to the airport.
Speaker 6: I was flying to LA you know, it's that early morning flight. I wake up at whatever five am. I get to the airport. I get to the check in and I realize I didn't have my passport. I left it in my side draw.
Speaker 3: That is mortifying.
Speaker 2: The way home and you know you've got it.
Speaker 6: I'm there like four hours before because I'm like being on time by the time I go home.
Speaker 2: Get back because I have to leave the airport, go all the way home, come back.
Speaker 3: How far was it?
Speaker 6: How will Luckily it was only it was I was living in the city and it was in Sydney, so it was only like half an hour. Oh okay, but it was still very, very very tense, very tense.
Speaker 3: I know what it's like to realize the day before I go overseas, oh my god, I haven't found my passport. I literally turned my room upside down, and that panic was enough for me. So what you went through, I just felt like secondhand anxiety.
Speaker 2: But have you ever done this?
Speaker 6: Have you ever gotten to the airport realized when you're checking in and the woman says, oh, your passport isn't valid for long enough, Like you know how they have the three months.
Speaker 1: Six months? Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 6: She told me I'm going on my first holiday with my now husband, my then new boyfriend, and we turn up at the airport and she tells me we can't go because my passport isn't valid for long enough.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's awful. So I'm assuming he didn't just leave without you.
Speaker 2: No, of course, not as if that would ever happen. I was like, come back to the hotel.
Speaker 1: Cross your mind like even for a second, I know you would never do it, But did it ever cross your mind to just say, I'm Ricky Lee, you forgot?
Speaker 6: I mean, clearly that wasn't going to work, because she was like, get to you gotta leave now. But I went straight to the passport office and I'm you know, I may or may not have got in quite quickly.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I had that ship turned around in twenty four hours and I was on the plane.
Speaker 1: Yes, missay power play up a right, let's do Let's do the last one. Oh wait, so technically that is one hundred percent true. Poor thing, poor thing, give me a heart attack. All right, let's end it here. This could be my favorite headline that I've seen. Ricky Lee recounts skinny Dip with UK Export, Sam Smith UK Export.
Speaker 2: That's offensive that like it's Julian a son, poor thing?
Speaker 1: Is that true? Did you skinny Dip?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Well, Sam's a very good friend of mine, and Sam's been I think I've known Sam since like Stay with Me came out and they first came to a Australia to do like radio and stuff like that, and so ever since then, Sam always comes to my house and stays and we go and party and drink and go out and eat and do drag shows in my launder room and open up my floors and pull out the wigs and the heels.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we have a we have a really fun time.
Speaker 6: We've had lots of news eaves together, and one of them we ended up down on the beach, rolling around in the sand. We were recreating It started out we were recreating the drunken Love music video Beyond Yes and yeah, it's pretty pretty. It's pretty messy. I actually saw the video of it the other day. It's quite horrendous.
Speaker 3: Is this thing available to the public.
Speaker 6: Absolutely not. And then and then it was dark. And then I've never felt freer. I don't know whose idea it was. I think Sam probably, you know, took everything off first and ran into the water.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, mah jo. And then we ran into the water and it was the most.
Speaker 6: Free, fun, freeing experience. We laid out past the waves. We swam out past the waves, and it's not terrible because drunk, we swam out past the waves and we just laid on our backs and floated and just stared up into the stars and like, you know, we're just chatting and it was just it was really fun.
Speaker 2: It was really really fun, but very dangerous.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's crazy. You know, I should come back in now go, but you're close back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm more worried that we're going to get eaten by sharks. Can you imagine that? Oh my god, would now that would be a headline.
Speaker 1: That would be a headline. Ricky Lee and Sam Smith moulded to death by great white nude and bow moral. That'd be a great read.
Speaker 3: You must also really trust these friends waiting back on the beach to not take a photo of you and Sam Smith's skinny dipping. I feel like that's something that the Daily Mail would be interested in knowing about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't take photo.
Speaker 6: There was no photos of us nude, but there was definitely photos of us rolling around half naked.
Speaker 2: In the sand. But those who will never see the lad.
Speaker 1: Of day, I just want to. I just want to see your and Sam's fake Instagram. We've uploaded these pictures fun night with a fun friend.
Speaker 6: No way, no way, no way, they're not going to and yeah, even all the videos of the drag shows that we do around here, they're very fun, but they're very much just for us, for.
Speaker 1: You guys only well fair enough will they go true headline?
Speaker 3: You guys the it's the fake Instagram thing, something that like celebrities would actually do to hide from people like Daily Mail. Like we mentioned, I have like.
Speaker 2: A stalker Instagram page for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got to. It's a fins day. Everyone has a finser. I've got a finster.
Speaker 5: You have a fins No, I don't, am memnt to everyone has a fin star I don't have for what purpose.
Speaker 1: It's a fake instant. You just have it in case you want to stalk an eggs or comment on something. And I'd not really comment, but I just have it. Or if I've put content up, I can be like love this and.
Speaker 2: Not not not be known that you are watching them.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, I see. Okay, well you've.
Speaker 6: Got to get up watch people live on Instagram and and things like that.
Speaker 2: But you don't want it to be your page that comes up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, because then they go, Ricky Lee's here, Hey, Ricky Lee. Oh she didn't comment, she she clicked away.
Speaker 1: Now they love giving you attention, bloody hell, well they got there's head lies, there's Ricky Lee. We won't keep you much longer. We do want to say how much we love last Night. Obviously a number one single. It is such a brilliant song. We love having it, Mitch and I do we We actually listen to it. It's on your gym playlist right.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's got a few more lower notes than I can actually achieve, unlike not too late.
Speaker 2: So I wrote that one for everybody to sing along with.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I appreciate it greatly as that everyone sitting nearbhyd me in traffic.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Hey, we'll let you go. Thank you so much for coming on the show. We love you to bits, and then you know, we'll get you in soon once all this io stuff is done.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I can't wait. Thanks so much, guys. When I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: She's gone, Yeah, you were going to do that. I told you not to.
Speaker 1: She was hopeless on zoom the whole time. She just thought it was.
Speaker 3: I'm not even I'm not even mad. It's your funeral, it's your record label contacts that are going to be like, bro, what the fuck happened?
Speaker 1: She just followed me on Instagram?
Speaker 3: So all did she?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She did?
Speaker 3: She could have followed me. I'm just getting so many followers recently. I just can't get you.
Speaker 1: Are you now in front of me?
Speaker 3: Am? I?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I went on yours because you you one. I'm rising too at the moment. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe people I don't want to be like the Sydney gays that we discuss our Instagram following.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't give a ship. But we've mentioned on this podcast before that I've had more than you, which is random because a king fans.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize we have mentioned there you Maybe I'm wrong. I wonder if I even follow her ship.
Speaker 1: You better follow that Jenna. I bet you don't.
Speaker 4: Enna.
Speaker 1: Let's see, Jenna probably follows.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't. Oh my god, I don't even follow her.
Speaker 1: She'll follow you out and it's so poor.
Speaker 3: I have her on Facebook that way. I always get notifications when she goes live.
Speaker 1: What does she do sing?
Speaker 3: I wasn't following her?
Speaker 1: Well follow you know thing you did?
Speaker 3: Hang up? Imagine we had this conversation where she was still there.
Speaker 1: For blessed you know what. She's probably googling now like zoom drop out. It's like had a fir she was hung up on. Anyway, Oh god.
Speaker 7: You're going to comment on her latest and say, hey, what's the title of It's a quote. As you get older, you really just want to be surrounded by good people, people that are good for you and good to you and good for your soul.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: Up of thirteen seconds ago, just had a great zoom interview you're listening to Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of minches. We should give a special welcome to all of our new listeners because I jenn I was telling me Jarlier. I checked the stats on our first episode of season two last week, and I was like, oh my god, we got we got way more than usual, like way more than we used to get in a week back in season one. And I'm guessing it came from our newfound TikTok following, which isn't exactly huge, but I was like, oh my god, look at them all they're coming.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have to do the wed ass pussy dance.
Speaker 3: No, I'm certainly not doing that.
Speaker 1: I'll dislodge a hit.
Speaker 3: Anyway. We may or may not upload that at couple of mentions from TikTok is where you can find it. But of course our favorite listeners do not come from TikTok. They're in our Facebook group and you'reing idiots. If you want to join our Facebook group, you might not know how to get in yet. There's there's a question you have to get you have to answer to get in, and you don't know the answer yet if you knew here, so, but we welcome stick around all our new listeners. Speaking of TikTok, I mentioned before we went on a little break from the show before we rack season one that in my spare time, I'm probably going to start making extra tiktoks. Well, as predicted, That's what I got up to. I made a lot of tiktoks. I've actually signed with an agency. Can you believe I'm now officially an influencer?
Speaker 1: Any of you were not wanting to talk about your Instagram followers when you've been doing it all week?
Speaker 3: I know, But anyway, I have been making tiktoks, one of which did you see the one I was talking about my grind of fail when I made a bit of a dick of myself on Very Good at Dating app?
Speaker 1: I did see that and I liked it. That was very funny. Okay it cringe?
Speaker 3: Oh oh god, yeah, very embarrassing story. I do have an update for you though, But for those who haven't heard, this was the TikTok I posted.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: It was at the Star Casino, which has the Sydney Lyric Theater attached to it, and I was talking to this guy nearby. I was like, you know, what are you up to? You know, like, what brings you here? He was like, I'm here for Shrek the Musical. It's currently intermission. I was like, oh, one of my friends went and saw that the other day, so it was no good, like absolute garbage. But what do you think of it? He goes, why would you say that to me when I'm about to go back on stage. I was like, oh, you're in Shrek the Musical. I thought he was just a punter in the foyer lining up for a fucking chop top at intermission. He's like, that is so rude, Like you wouldn't know the first thing about being a musical performer. And I was like, you're absolutely right, Like I love musicals, I go to all of them, and like I've always admired what you can do. And he was like really. I was like really really, Oh me the Shrek joke, don't mind me.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: But anyway, after that, I was then banned from grind to that night, like, sorry, your account has been suspended for violating community terms or.
Speaker 1: Some shit reported you.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm assuming so, because there's just no other reason that I would have been banned, right, But anyway, the update is he has since gotten in touch. No, absolutely not. So he messaged me and said, Hi, Mitchell, I just wanted to let you know that I've been sent to TikTok you made by multiple people in the last day. I don't use TikTok personally, so it was a bit of a surprise. I can agree it was a funny and awkward situation, but you've included a picture of me in it. It's made me feel really yuck. As I'm not really one for social media and I'm currently working overseas on a job where i have to be sensitive about what I post. I know dating stories are funny, but going forward, i'd ask you keep it as anonymous as possible. Here I'm talking about it as it made me feel very uncomfortable. What oh I mean? I did write back to him like, oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't think I was making you uncomfortable. It was meant to be story about me embarrassing myself. I wasn't trying to embarrass you. And also I didn't know he was in the photo. I just googled Shrek the musical. I didn't realize it was the Australian cart Oh.
Speaker 1: I was assuming that it was the little profile picture because you're a loaded the are you up like a grinder chat or something?
Speaker 3: Right? No? No, I just uploaded a picture of Shrek the Musical, and he happened to be in the song I've got.
Speaker 1: A fucking green Hessian sack on his head.
Speaker 3: I know. Anyway, So I did apologize and I meant what I said. I was like, sorry, I didn't mean to make it uncomfortable, but in reality, I was thinking, God, you are such a Karen. Every interaction I've had with you has been you making some sort of complaint about something I did not on purpose to offend you. First, I accidentally insulted the musical he was in because I thought that he was just a punter. And now this he's like, I'm very uncomfortable. Oh, you're ruining my anonymity. And so I was just thinking to myself, this guy and I are destined to never get along. There's no there's no mending that I can do here. He's just clearly got the shits of and I can't be bothered fixing it. It really doesn't matter. And then my next thought was, this is Mitchell Chrury's worst night. Because you could not handle someone not liking you for no good reason, No.
Speaker 1: I would feel sick. I think in this case, he's been a bit of a right role donkey nobody. Yeah, I would. I'd have to make I'd buy him like a Shrek throw pillow.
Speaker 3: You would absolutely grovel. You would do anything you could to try and make it up to him. Whereas I'm just like whatever, No, he's just unhappy with me, and I feel that I haven't done anything wrong, but whatever, I.
Speaker 1: Would freak out. Let's compare the pant would you delete? Have you deleted the video on TikTok good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I would have deleted it and burnt my phone.
Speaker 3: You would have issued an apology YouTube video. You'd be like, I've tried to film this three times, this is gonna be really different video today.
Speaker 1: Est Yeah, I would not be. I would lose sleep. You know what happened. I would have gotten the message, I'd get the phone and i'd drop it. I'll go. Then my heart would raise and I'd start sweating. I would.
Speaker 3: You absolutely would. It was the first thing I thought. I was like, God, Mitch, you would not handle this. Is there anyone that you're aware of that just actively doesn't like you and you've tried to fix it but it just isn't happening.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure there's definitely people at it.
Speaker 3: No, but I mean that you're aware of.
Speaker 1: Probably not. There's someone on Facebook marketplace right now that's not happy with me, and I'm losing sleep over it. I think he's a listener of the podcast too.
Speaker 3: Why what makes you think back?
Speaker 1: His name is Yam. I was selling my old iPhone got a crack in the back. Yeah, and I put it up on on the weekend and then he's like, oh, buy it for five hundred. I was asking six, and then I'm like, okay, you can have it. Someone else replied and I'll give you six. Of course, i'mone, take it? Will you pay six? I've got another offers like no, mate, And then I sold it to the other guy and I marked it as sault. He messaged me and said I'm disappointed. I expected better from you. I'm like, this is getting really personal. Then he said you sold the phone when I was trying to contact you all day collecting the cash. I was like, sorry, so that's how Facebook works? No, No, that's how you work. Oh maybe a subject for your next podcast? Why I felt so bad?
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Yana?
Speaker 3: Hello? Yan? He knows you do a podcast?
Speaker 1: Hilarious, Yeah, at least You've got a good Yana.
Speaker 3: And so what did you say? Have you tried to like make it up to Yanna? You're begging for forgiveness and you're like, oh you a new one iPhone? Just oh my god, that's so good.
Speaker 1: It's nothing else that I could do other than help I wanted to help you out.
Speaker 3: It's just nice being in a place where I don't care if I'm not liked, because I'm like, this guy is just we're never going to be friends. There's nothing I could do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and going on a date with him too, that would never have worked.
Speaker 3: Oh god, no. He actually said to me on Grinder, he goes, can I ask how tall you are? Because the only date guys tall than me, he was like six foot four. I was like, good luck, fucking a giraffe, Like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: That's hilarious?
Speaker 3: Do you know what the weird thing is?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 3: This just goes to show what a small world the fucking gay community is, because that same night that I spoke to him on Grinder, right after I left the sar Casina, I went to Puftorf and then ended up going home with this guy who was also a musical theater performer and now they're both in the same musical together together, and I was like, oh my god, in the same night, I insulted one and I fucked the other. I was like, fuck the gay community. Everyone knows everyone.
Speaker 1: What are they together?
Speaker 3: Cats in Korea?
Speaker 1: In Korea? Yeah, shit a those two they always two around those musicians.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have said that he wants to be anonymous? Should I beat the music?
Speaker 1: Beat it out?
Speaker 3: They're in cats?
Speaker 1: I beat it out.
Speaker 3: Fine, You guys can go and google the cast of Cat's career and guess which one I routed, which one I insulted?
Speaker 1: Not now, Yeah, we used to play the Cat song for Jenna in this podcast. One of you is a cat. The others fucked a cat at the time to hit one with my car, then we're fucking even. I've slept with a woman. There's a pussy. So all right, next week we're back. I don't even know we'll do something.
Speaker 3: Just stop like cooking the next episode unless we have something planned. You've done this a million times next week.
Speaker 1: It's very radio because in radio you hook everything and I know what I'm talking about, but.
Speaker 3: I've just noticed you do that a lot, and you go next week I don't really know. It just makes it sound shit. It's gonna be awesome next week.
Speaker 1: No, there is actually one thing we can plug that we are doing not on our show. We were invited to guest host the Project You podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. It's called Popcorner by Project You. It's like a music review podcast, and they asked us to fill in. So if you go look them up, episode should be up already. Actually it was reviewing Katie Perry's new album Smile, which is perfect because I'm a massive Katie Perry fan.
Speaker 1: Heaven for you.
Speaker 3: So if you want a little bit more Mitches than your life this week, go search Project use Popcorner. Listen to our episode. But we'll be back next week. Guys, it's gonna be great. I promise will see you then. Bye Bye. Is it just me? Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 3: We're still here. This is add Brief, our secret segment on the end. We just sneak it on. Hopefully most people have tuned out. It's just us. Keep it a secret though.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: It's called add Brief because add a lack of focus and we just happened to debrief, so we just kind of go rogue. Nothing's planned. Let's talk to you.
Speaker 1: If you want to get into the secret Facebook group during idiots. This is for the new TikTokers listening. Actually sorry, let me just do this to speak their language, wrong button, just to get them really hooked in you know what, of course, get you up speed very quickly. Mitch mitched and was killed in the genocide of Taiwan in three Yep. She's had many lives since then, but her current existence and consciousness lives in a young girl's body, in an old soul.
Speaker 7: But this is my last life.
Speaker 3: It's my night is how do you decide that?
Speaker 7: I don't decide nine lives because.
Speaker 3: You you know though I feel so.
Speaker 1: You know that. So when you die next whenever, hopefully in one hundred years, that's it for you.
Speaker 3: Yes, do we live on? She's going to live to one hundred and twenty six.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You might both of you will not. Oh God, who.
Speaker 1: You get the aura for? Who's going to live the longest?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 1: I'm ch oh.
Speaker 7: Let me think I think coombs.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Yeah, I have a feeling that my death won't be normal. It'll either be young and tragic or like so old that it's ridiculous, Like I'll live to like one hundred and four and be like, just take me already, isn't that sir?
Speaker 1: Though I often think I can't picture myself even forty? So is that my body being like you're going to die? Mate?
Speaker 3: I hope that the saying is true that life begins at forty are going to be a great forty year old?
Speaker 1: Who said? What's that saying? Who's ever said that?
Speaker 3: Every forty year old ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they have to e if you've got to cling on too.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We'll find out when we get to forty, Hey.
Speaker 1: One of this podcasts, or still be going with my forty we.
Speaker 3: Sh would actually just keep going?
Speaker 1: What would be? Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Can you really keep eating cream cheese after twelve?
Speaker 2: It with me?
Speaker 3: Or the all lords really unpredictable? The Dow really took a turn this week?
Speaker 1: Oh no? Or we'll really make it and will be really rich boomers? Isn't just me? Or should I sell my bal mate investment? Probably really related?
Speaker 3: I'm keeping mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, so that again? Is it just me? Or should I get rid of my bald Maine investment. Probably say your response.
Speaker 3: No, I'm keeping mine.
Speaker 1: That's it. Just that's the ban. Here we go. This is to really cater to the TikTokers. It's TikTok music?
Speaker 3: Is this TikTok music?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's TikTok about this?
Speaker 1: You know that one?
Speaker 6: Then? I don't know.
Speaker 1: They probably get their dick out. Oh yeah, it's a challenge to.
Speaker 3: This, But I don't know if there's a word for this challenge dance.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that's say so.
Speaker 3: No, it's the one where they put all the different emojis up on the screen and you have to do your hands to try and match it, like, oh you do the pizch emoji that comes down emoji?
Speaker 1: We can't play that.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, let's try it? There's no emoji?
Speaker 1: Thu, it's an audio medium. What about this. Let's cater to another side of TikTok. Let's go over to the R and B this rock starff.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, but I don't get any of this ship on my TikTok anymore. Really, yeah, my four you page it knows me to a t and I've never watched a dance. I know the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: What is this fucking game?
Speaker 1: I'm catering to the TikTokers, just letting them know that I see, yeah, I hear, we speak your language.
Speaker 7: You know the just did a bad thing.
Speaker 1: I don't have that.
Speaker 7: I regret the thing I did.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I keep saying people putting up tiktoks with when I what is it When I Look at You by Miley Cyrus, But it's been pitch shifted. I don't know why. You know how some songs they just edited to make it really deep. I don't really know why that's thing, but people put that up in the background of like sad tiktoks, So this is it?
Speaker 1: Hold on, there is long garny. Okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: And I saw one the other day that was like, oh my god. I was today years old when I realized that this is just a Miley Cyrus song slowed down and everyone in the comments is arguing, going, yeah, it's originally a Miley Sarras song, but this is obviously a guy doing a cover. It's not her. Slowed Down and like everyone, that was the most liked comment. Everyone is convinced that sure, it's originally a Miley Cyrus song, but this is a man coverring it me the editor. I went out of my way to go and see what was the case, and I went and sped it up, and it's one hundred percent Miley's voice.
Speaker 9: Listen ready, that's it.
Speaker 3: Can you find that song in the system?
Speaker 6: Do we have?
Speaker 3: When I look at you? You might have to go on YouTube. I don't think the fucking kids was playing the last song soundtrack?
Speaker 1: Is that the one with the Hemsworth brother Yeah? You don't ever think of kiss in that light again? We've got it.
Speaker 3: Here we go, the sad TikTok song that everyone, all the youngsters don't realize it's a Miley song. Skip, you can do what you like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a got a piano. Is this where her dad dies at the beach hut?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yes, sir, Here we go, ready, because there is no see.
Speaker 2: This are ezy.
Speaker 3: When it's a break.
Speaker 1: It's definitely Miley.
Speaker 3: It's definitely Miley. Do you have the capabilities to pitch shift over there? My dear?
Speaker 1: But what we're recording into is something that can do it, so we can't.
Speaker 3: I'll edit it later, fade the song back up and I'm going to edit it lower to prove that it is just her lower.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Definitely, I might actually leave it low pitched. I'll sound like a man for once.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should have opened your voice.
Speaker 4: I'm leaving it low pitch right now. The whole thing. You can tell me when to stop, but right now, let's just let's just hang here for a bit.
Speaker 1: I wonder how also, because sometimes my voice is low and then other times super high. Chipmunts.
Speaker 4: One time, when I was still doing Not My Cup of Tea, the old podcast they worked on was canceled. It It was that this is back when we were also a community radio show, so we would send we would email the show to the station that they would play it out. And there must have been some error in downloading the attachment of the fire was corrupted or something, because they played out our whole show and it was in low pitch, like it it being pitch shifted. And I remember getting tweets being like, guys, what's going on because we sounded like we currently do on this podcast the whole hour.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And by the time I messaged them, they were like, sorry, all the text have gone home. So our show just played in low pitch. It was really fucked up. At least she would have sounded the same, but.
Speaker 2: You and.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, here we n I like to high pitch for a bit.
Speaker 10: There the funck from Helian so to me, you don't have to put in a high plight. Sorry, if I want to do it anyway.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't know.
Speaker 10: Why imagine to tell like this. It's not gonna be this if I can talk really slowly, but it's still.
Speaker 3: Going to be high pitched anyway. Let's come back to normal now. I wanted to have a go all right everyone, I can done like a child at the park.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi everybody. Oh sorry, I forgot to activate They auto turned on if we don't activate them within three minutes of starting. You can live tweet us anytime. Is it just a couple of mitches? That's the handle? The answer is in this there is a couple in Jenna Sabadoobe, so you can tweet it at anytime. Also, Mitchell, we have some fan mail that I'd like to read for you. Okay, I was going to actually hold this for the main episode and do it as in the introdicularly, and I didn't want to overtalk, you know, because we went straight into it with Ricky here. I didn't want to holding on zoom while I dropped this bombshell on you. I got a email over the weekend, not a tweet. I got an email. I was sitting at home listening to the radio. Okay, didn't I just make love? I got an.
Speaker 3: Email, please stop look at me from a fan. Look at my eyes. Don't look at that stupid sound effects board.
Speaker 1: From a fan. Okay, listener and someone that you both know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Burn, So Cole McClure, all right, Yeah, I never met her, but I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: She sent me a message. Okay, I want to see if you can clue any of this together. Now, you and your schnitty escape the big city to get Riddy. Committy moved to went to the Blue Mountains to do a what was it some sort of final episode because you guys were canceled.
Speaker 3: No, it was the three part series. Actually got it?
Speaker 1: You ate Schnitzel's at many restaurants and reviewed them. Yes, Burn, it lives in the Blue Mountains. She was sent the Blue Mountains Daily Gazette. Yeah, have you heard over your front page feature? What now, Katrine.
Speaker 3: Gazette, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You're on the paper baby?
Speaker 3: Oh what yep?
Speaker 1: I wanted to do it as its own thing, but I just knew you'd find out by the time we record the next episode.
Speaker 3: No, no one's told me. I don't have any bloody don't go. I'm the Blue Mountain.
Speaker 1: Google Google it because I'm gonna do it with you. I'm gonna read it out.
Speaker 3: Did she take a picture of the paper?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can I see this front page feature? Oh my god, you should give it up now.
Speaker 1: I'm going to read it to you.
Speaker 3: Also, that's not the front page, but no worries.
Speaker 1: Well, it's probably page three or something.
Speaker 3: God, just such an embellisher.
Speaker 1: There was a local fire that got number one. All right, here we go, Here we go, let's start. Oh this might be good too.
Speaker 3: I can't believe my other podcast made press.
Speaker 1: Auntie Ed's Best Schnitty out of the City hilarious. Auntie Ed's Coatumba has soared to the lead in an online quest for the best chicken snitzer in the country. The Schnitty Committee who they wrote that, which is odd? Podcasters took to the mountains early this month on their quest to find the most delicious crumbed deep fried slab of chuk. God, they're on brand and they reckon. They found it at Antie Edg's in Contubers Street, awarding the meal ninety five points out of one hundred. They realized it's not fucking master Shore and knocking the previous top score are the fat chuk in leichheart off the perch. No, they did their research the pop did Ashen Garrett Mitchell Combs, did they actually get that's my Mitchell Combs and Talishavskia, who usually sampled the schnitz in the city, were on their first road trip to sample the quality of Finitchells in the regional New South Wales. Blue Mountains is a regional town about an hour and a half two hours out of Sydney. The trio gave Auntie ed schnitty as well as the chicken burger and Parmesjana.
Speaker 5: They ate God, big day, not one inch, no top or near top marks for size, thickness, quality of chips and salad, seasoning, salce, gravy and texture, or as they term it, the synergy between the chicken and crobs.
Speaker 3: This journalists actually listened.
Speaker 1: Oh God, Auntie ed Zoner Dwayne Nin's proudly posed for the Gazette. He took a photo with the paper, proudly posed with the Gazette as we reached him for comment and the park and Pate with his finest schnitty Parmeshane last week the fried Chicken topped with tomato, sauce, cheese and ham, but his moment of glory was only brief, as the launchtime crowd demand the lunchtime crowd demanded they're un schnitties, along with some of Auntie Ed's amazing ice cream trees with a creamy range of biscuits from Tim Dam's, Dwis Vovos and mince More Killer Jewels anyone, Jane Ginny sorry, Jenny Curtain.
Speaker 3: God, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Music off.
Speaker 3: Can you show me now?
Speaker 1: Yep, I'll show you the photo as well. He's a lovely selfie view you look like a lovely lesbian woman, did they?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I look with that?
Speaker 1: Thank you, well, don't meet you, proud of you?
Speaker 3: Thank you all right, that's hilarious. By the way, we're on page thirteen, so sorry, thanks for lying.
Speaker 1: And that's right, that's called embellishing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I love how the paper actually reached out for a comment not to it was.
Speaker 1: She probably heard enough of your fucking drivel.
Speaker 3: One too many comments for longer.
Speaker 1: Than three minutes. I can't do it, Jenna.
Speaker 3: Fuck, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Are you going to stop mocking the show now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I never mocking. I to give the people a true, true reaction.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I love you guys, and I love the girls. We're all very good friends off the cloud, so I don't know. It's just a joke.
Speaker 3: It's just a bit of rivalry, you know, a bit of fun.
Speaker 1: Have you, guys, eho have been in the paper before, Jenna? Have you been in the paper surely when you want to get Greyhounds won the prized race in the Jubilee Oval.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have. There was a period in like twenty fifteen when I was in the local paper back home so many times. Right, they must have just lost interest in my career progression because there's only so many times you can write the headline, oh local boy is doing well in Sydney, all this shit like it was, Oh God, that was me winning some award at Tafe for excellence, met my bowg and Gate video going viral. My fucking visa to Stonewall with SBS got reported in the local paper like all this. I remember having so many clippings from one year and then never again really until.
Speaker 1: Now, until they probably about it you were gay, Like, let's stop writing about it.
Speaker 3: We want people being my first time going gay clubbing literally made the local paper back home.
Speaker 1: That's cute. I've been in the local Leader too, but nothing for nothing for anything important. I don't care. The Shy is very sport orientated.
Speaker 3: Do they have local newspapers in Sydney or is the Daily Telegraph just kind of it?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 3: M h, I wonder if my suburb has.
Speaker 1: You gotta get it. It's probably region. We had some George and the Sutherland in a West.
Speaker 3: Five Dock newspaper.
Speaker 1: It'll probably be in a West We probably get the same. Now that I'm in Glue in the.
Speaker 3: West five do local newspapers? Does that mean that I just come under the Inner West Courier are boring? We should call them be like, just so you know a local boy is doing a podcast, actually two local boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you very much. I'm g you.
Speaker 3: Should call as is our manager, just so it sounds more legit. Y, okay, what's the number?
Speaker 1: Who should you be though, I'll be our manager, Clark Riley, I represent, well, you actually have a manager, and so do I now?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Oh, no, I do and so to you? Now is all I should say? So real management won't be happy. Is your management an acronym? Mine is?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Is your management an acronym like a BBA?
Speaker 3: Or it's the Arctic? So no part of the verb network.
Speaker 1: Jesus give me one of them. The verbs are champagne. That's quite delicious.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: I never occurred to me that it's the same word as the wine. Yes, the fun I could go a wine right now.
Speaker 1: I'm with RGM. The acronym you.
Speaker 7: Huh, it's funny. It's funny because I was with a management when I was a child, because I was a child actor in this life, yes, of course, but now I'm no longer with any.
Speaker 1: Can you please give me their number?
Speaker 3: Oh? I was going to say something, what was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I was going to say, just because you mentioned r GM management, Right, So if you go on their website and you kind of scroll through all their talent, you're there as one of them. And I was going to do I can't even remember if I told Jenny this idea. I think I might have just kept it to myself and then just decided against it. I had this idea for like an April fool thing on this show where we get all our listeners to go and put in a bunch of like fake inquiries so that your manager calls you. Is like you've been booked for a dog show mc gig. Like it's all these absurd opportunities for you and your management are just like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: That's very funny. Actually, you shouldn't have told me. I would have loved that. At least give me a cau.
Speaker 3: I would have forgotten it by April. If we're still doing this podcast anyway, My aprils are universe nine two eight eight two five seven to one. What's your name again.
Speaker 1: Clark Riley? Okay, this is the What Gazette. Welcome to Gazette in the West.
Speaker 8: Some options have recently changed. Please pay most attention to the following options for home delivery and digital subscription inquiries. Press one to reach a journalist or speak to Editorial Press too for the Daily Telegraph, Press one for the Australian Editorial Press too.
Speaker 1: What do we want. Yeah, that's the biggest newspaper.
Speaker 2: Hello, Daily Telegraph.
Speaker 1: Good, It's Clark Riley from Ryler's group. I have a tip off for the Inner West in the West paper, the local paper for the Inn West.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: They're all working remotely.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Basically, I just wanted to get a story out on these two locals who are doing this podcast. I thought you could get some press for the boys. I represent them both. They're both both Mitchell, both great young chaps and they both live in the Inn West. And as a local paper, I thought they might want to support two up becoming lgbt Q.
Speaker 4: Okay, something through.
Speaker 5: I'll give you an email address, Ye News Daily Telegraph dot com.
Speaker 1: I could have guessed that one.
Speaker 3: That that's a good one.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you so much. I appreciate it. That's okay, bye, thank you, we've made it.
Speaker 3: She didn't give a ship.
Speaker 1: She couldn't. The moment I said old GBTQ, she was had her finger over the red hang up button.
Speaker 3: Oh god, what sort of ship do you reckon? Go through to that news at Daily Telegraph dot com.
Speaker 1: That a year, it'll be fucking Beryl from Sydney South. There's a possum on the roof. It's been here. It could be dead, or it could be a bottle blush tree. Please please let ray had they know, so you can come to my home and get him. Regards, Beryl Merriweather. It'll be that a ship or oh I saw on Facebook with these vigil antes. You know, I saw someone leave the convenience Dore and they had a jacket. For the jacket look puffy. Then I just think I think they've stolen some Sandboy chips. Be dumb shit like that.
Speaker 3: Why that's so hard to get onto the Inner Wes courier, Like what if there is something happening, like, oh, they're fucking they're widening, the M four is affecting my something or other. I want to get local news coverage. Not easy to get a hold of them.
Speaker 1: They all hate the West Connects in the Inner West. Everyone on their front porch has you know West Connects won't work or something. Yeah, right, which I don't understand. I'm not really local yet. The local fruit guy doesn't know my name and it upsets me.
Speaker 3: The local fruit guy where I.
Speaker 1: Live, Mitch, I know you want the boy I got the ham that's not like you like thank you a.
Speaker 3: Local fruit guy. To be honest, No, I do. Okay, Well, if we're at the point where we're talking about your local fruit guy, maybe.
Speaker 1: We should go Yeah, we probably should.
Speaker 3: I said that thirty seven is going to be our best episode, and it's starting to really drag on because we're talking about your local fruit guy.
Speaker 1: Let's end on a high. I think you're acutely cool to for coming. I want to.
Speaker 3: I do wish that we managed to get onto some sort of journalist to pitch pitch our podcasts to the paper.
Speaker 1: Should I send a quick little video message to one of my friends from the Daily Telegraph?
Speaker 3: What about Andrew Bucklow?
Speaker 1: We follow each other, but we're not there like that. You could be there? You know no do you know him?
Speaker 3: Noah?
Speaker 1: Should we? Should I send a video message?
Speaker 3: Now you do it?
Speaker 1: It news dot com? It from the we've had correspondence. Maybe we should go from here.
Speaker 3: Still video message on there to be like, hey, mate, I've got a great yarn, I've got a tip off for a local story.
Speaker 1: Fuck turned down.
Speaker 3: If we think we're finishing, but we're not.
Speaker 1: Andrew Bucklough, he's for news dot com dot you massive general site in the world in Australia. Mate, I'm gonna break a new story. It's cheery for you here. I'm with Mitch. Mitch Combs. Hello and Jenna. I think you should do a right up on this great new podcast. Two mitches. They're phenomenal. LGBT and q I plus is the theme of the podcast. I think it's one of the best things I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: The two local, two local boys doing great.
Speaker 1: You can send this to the in a West gazette. You can send this to the out of West gazette. Just the West Gazette. To be honest, that all all the gazettes would die for this. By the way, it's us the podcast. Yeah, we're just trying to get some pressed, you know. Get out of there. TikTok's not working. Great chat enjoy.
Speaker 3: Let us know what page you were on.
Speaker 1: He's gone. That's ship that's been sent. He's quite big in that company.
Speaker 3: This is quite let's say me even higher. Peter Oviden, get any one instam.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know what we should do. Why don't we try, guys and get a journalist on to give us tips on how we can get preyers. Let's do it. I'm gonna try and get morning.
Speaker 3: I don't want anything big. I just wanted a little corner piece in a local paper that says these two boys are making a podcast. Good on them.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, you know, Jessica Row, don't you know Sarah Harris is the one? Yes, why don't we message Sarah and see if we can get a like a slot on.
Speaker 3: Citio t Yeah. I don't think that's how it works. I said, I want a shitty little bit in the paper, not a segment of CITYO.
Speaker 1: Same higher. I was watching this morning and let me tell you, they did a story on fucking gum nuts on a tree. Well, Jesus I did.
Speaker 3: All right, Well we should go. We just luck in getting our little feature in a newspaper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you'll see it. We'll put it all over our together and I'm no doubt you'll read about it if you're in the west. Thank you, Ricky Lee, thank you Jannah, thank you, mit you guys. Well, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 3: Great chat to you guys. Then don't forget Sunday Night Instagram Live as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna do it on TikTok.
Speaker 3: A couple of mitches. You can't join on TikTok. Let's be one of the other Instagram light at couple of mitches Sunday night, so you there. Bye,