Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show Podcast showtime.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't have the pirate patch on for the party. Thank you.
Speaker 3: There's times in life when you need to be the smaller person.
Speaker 4: It's going to blow again, Vesuvius, The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four, Banks three, come on and Joosta on and welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. Come on in Jackie Boy Morning, Guys, come on in Patsy Morning. Jack's holiday to America is hanging in the manners he's supposedly be flying out Saturday morning, nine thirty am.
Speaker 3: I actually have butterflies this morning. We could.
Speaker 4: Normally you're so laid back.
Speaker 3: I know, but there comes a point where you're so laid back that you're unorganized. And that's what we have been. And with passports there's no real gray area.
Speaker 4: You have one. Yeah, Patty, get a load of this.
Speaker 5: This what happens when you have two laid back people in a relationship.
Speaker 4: You need.
Speaker 3: That's the only mistake Bank and I made our marriage is neither of us is organized, and you need it should be something in.
Speaker 5: The vows like are just sort of teas and seas, I will be the organized one. No, I thought you were none of us organized. Let's go back down the aisle.
Speaker 3: The Celebrian should check, you should go. Does anyone oppose this marriage?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Hands raised?
Speaker 4: So will be the adult who will be the adult between the pair of you? That's my wife for me, and I'm guessing it's you and for you and Chris.
Speaker 3: Is yes, absolutely very laid back. People were free spirits. And what has happened is we left Gordon my son's passport to the sort of the last minute, and.
Speaker 5: Now peace just like this is a big trip to take a little four month old right to America to meet his in laws and his family over there.
Speaker 4: So when did you apply for his passport?
Speaker 3: Months ago? Really, honestly a month ago. It's been crazy, insane.
Speaker 2: Have you seen people. There'd be people lining up right now outside the passport Often you know.
Speaker 5: That there's companies now where they bring that you can hire them. They will bring you food and stuff like that and take your place for an hour that you can't go it and then it texts you yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm about five people away. Now you can come back.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't even call the passport office. Now they just they don't even put you on hold and say like, we'll ring you back now since you ring them, and they go, sorry, we're.
Speaker 4: Not doing working there right, It might just be phones ringing off. I reckon. The first you can get the morning is unplugged the phones.
Speaker 3: We're just completely overwhelmed. Shut down him links, pull the blinds down, pretend we're not here a place to watch, so what have you? So he hasn't got a pass So this is the thing. Last week on Thursday, we got the message that said, hey, his passport's made.
Speaker 4: And did it like you show me right now? Single thumb up? Was there? Just an a bojie thumbs.
Speaker 5: So it's all good, and then it goes to a double thumbs up when it's been delivered.
Speaker 3: Now we just keep looking at that tracking number and oz Post hasn't picked it up. So it's just sitting there.
Speaker 4: What I'm doing some I don't know, someone's desk.
Speaker 3: Some guy's desk. He's made it. He's going all right, I've sent the thumbs up emoji to Jack and Banka that's made and now I was post up picking it up from his desk.
Speaker 2: It's in the system.
Speaker 3: So we have four days left now.
Speaker 2: Sweating a higher trip to America hang in the balance, and so how hard is it?
Speaker 4: As well?
Speaker 5: People might not realize if you have had kids, right, getting that baby passport photo right, it's there in the passport for ten years. And remember Lois when she's just.
Speaker 4: Like a baby spudhead. It looks like we're traveling with a potato. Right, she had that for ten years, so she was like eight or nine. It's still getting out of passport control.
Speaker 5: And you don't look like the baby you were nine years ago.
Speaker 3: It's so tricky to get the photo we did this month ago. Now, But did you go to the post office?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Where you have to stand to the side, And aren't.
Speaker 4: They fun places to go to?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I like to go to the post office just to soak up the vibe there.
Speaker 3: It's not generalized, but some attitudes at the post office stinky, and we had a stinky one. And so I'm trying to hold up my son to get his passport photo, which is a core workout self, because you're gonna go full extended.
Speaker 5: But then you've got to remove from it because they can't have any extra bits photo.
Speaker 3: So they kept saying, oh, no, your fingers in it. I was like, yeah, well I've got it.
Speaker 4: Some part of me has to hold to learn how to levitate you.
Speaker 3: He kind of hold his neck up, so they keep saying, oh no, we can see the tip of your finger. So I end up pinching the back.
Speaker 4: Of his neck. Photo it's the only way to keep his head up.
Speaker 3: And then they get out this stinky.
Speaker 4: This baby is Bert Newton reborn.
Speaker 3: To get the baby to look at the camera, they've got like they must have had it for twenty thirty years, this stinky old toy that they find out. I was like, it's been chewed by a dog, and she's the lady with a bad attitudes. Look at the camera. It's not getting his attention to what you did.
Speaker 4: In every couple of minutes, just looking at the updates, and he's refreshing. I tell what he might be here next week by himself doing the.
Speaker 1: Show, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: That's see what's been going on with you? Ah.
Speaker 2: I was dead set convinced. Yesterday I got home and collected the mail and we had our bank card statement, and I always I don't know if you two do this meticulously go through each transaction my life does.
Speaker 4: And then I will get texture on the show go what is this on PayPal? On vinyl? It's like Thomas purchase one am.
Speaker 2: Well, that was me yesterday. I'm going through everything and I thought, oh my goodness, there's an awful lot of uber eats, uber eats, uber eats and this like a lightbulb moment, and I've called out to Chris. He was working from home. I'm like, Chris, you need to come here. I think someone's like fleecing us of our credit Cardy.
Speaker 4: Did you think, Chris? Here's that shrieking five at least five times an hour like Chris.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I'm busy.
Speaker 4: I'm about I bet he doesn't even flinch. Now I don't care if that's I can't be broken. I'm not anywhere.
Speaker 2: Like, you must come here now, like immediately now. And he's like, what's wrong? And I said, look at all these uber eats and what what raised my suspicion was it.
Speaker 4: Was a chicken drums. Now, awesome, this is who I married, Patrina.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just like you know, the usual once a week treat. It was like day after day. There was like three and four days in a row and I said, there is no way these are our waders, and I totally thought were being scared.
Speaker 4: I almost know what is the scam? How is someone getting rich of pizza? Fake pizza? Who is mister big in Russia?
Speaker 2: Credit card ow plastic to eight? So I was just about to call Westpac and he goes, well, hang on, just look on the app and just loves.
Speaker 4: Let's just gross reference.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I've looked up and you know what, every single one of them.
Speaker 5: I know what is it about uber ees were because you're not handing someone money. It's just it's just like two buttons on.
Speaker 4: Your phone button and then you lose the kind of sense that there's money coming out of your account. That it's so easy to do.
Speaker 2: So every single one of them.
Speaker 4: So you now got some kind of limit.
Speaker 2: Yes, once a week.
Speaker 4: We all try that.
Speaker 5: You don't even make the sixth day of that. You'll wake up one morning on a Sunday with a hangover. I'll just this once and then we take it from next.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, watch it's more expensive to order off uber eas I've done. I've been doing my own investigating and it's not only the.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, that's where you win the last copies, then thank you Jack people. Where is Jackie.
Speaker 3: It's not only the service fee, It's not only livery fee. Look at the prices of the individual foods that you're ordering.
Speaker 4: We're living through the great letters shortest of twenty two guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, but if you walk in face to face at your local Nando store, it might cost you five ninety five for a large chips. If you get it on the Uber app, could be seven ninety five.
Speaker 4: We just uncovered hashtag chip gate. It's not just Menstein have got nothing on Jack Posts.
Speaker 3: It's the pad tie, it's the sushi. It's the burden.
Speaker 4: They say inflation and now everything's going up, the cost of living.
Speaker 3: They don't even have to say anything. They just put the price there and you sick away.
Speaker 4: Rest the short listeners while you sleep. Jack is awake.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Seeah very exciting news yesterday. But hey, Jill's coming.
Speaker 5: The only live show he's doing in Australia this year is at the MCG Saturday, December tenth, and you can buy tickets and two it's time pre sellers next week. Frontier Touring dot Com is where you find out more interviewing after today's show, which I guess will be on the show sometime this week.
Speaker 4: And yesterday I got a excitable.
Speaker 5: Email from tom My producer simply saying, Billy's zoom link like Billy's sent us, I've pre booked room for us. So poor old Billy Billy Joel has got like in his diary, he's got like a zoom zoom call and he says, Oh God, some bozo down under.
Speaker 4: I've got a chat to.
Speaker 3: And you, Yeah, you even have difficulty with zoom.
Speaker 4: The meeting room. Who's going to help? Who's going to guide us in this meeting room together? All right?
Speaker 5: Friday show, we're talking about circuses, and I was just saying, how once I overheard someone say about a brother who ran away to the circus, and.
Speaker 4: Then she went, well, we don't talk about him anymore and moved on. And I wanted not to move on. I want to ask so many.
Speaker 5: Questions about family member running away to the circus.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when we were all.
Speaker 5: Kids, it was like a thing, wasn't it your parents? Yeah, I'm going to run away and join the circus. They're in town right now, like they're always recruiting. We just thought they'd always take any local strays and kids.
Speaker 4: So I was asking if you have any circus stories.
Speaker 5: The Holy Grail been about, you know, do you know anyone who did leave and go and join the circus? Did get quite a few circus emails. First one came in from Kate Christian. Do you know about the NICA the National Institute of Circus Acts? Okay about NIDER, but no, it's NIDER for circus folk. My husband has a Bachelor of Circus Arts. This sounds like something from this Simpsons, a.
Speaker 4: Three year degree studying circus. He has since made this seamless transition from circus to performer to financial advisor.
Speaker 3: Well someone's going to run the best behind them.
Speaker 4: Going to get paid or that lion feed you got to count for a spreadsheet.
Speaker 5: But he was a top acrobat for many years. Why is that not a top TV show?
Speaker 4: This week on Top Acrobat, people take a tumble Top Acrobat day to day, short lived TV show in the UK where it literally was celebrities and I mean real life, no marks to do a show right because obviously they couldn't stump the insurance because it's like really dangerous. Well, this guy study for three years. It was real like the thera piece was just like barely off the ground.
Speaker 5: It was so bad, so bad, Top Acrobat's mate.
Speaker 4: Let's bring that back, Christian, after hearing your story is about.
Speaker 5: Family members and friends who ran away and joined the circus, although they didn't actually run away.
Speaker 4: He's putting quotation marks here on man, Damien. I'd like to tell him about my uncle and Auntie and their children who did pull up stumps and just join the circus. It's a family. My uncle was to cook again.
Speaker 5: We know they've got financial advisors. This is a whole three sixty industry of running. My My uncle joined up and was the cook, Auntie sold tickets, and my cousins were clowns and trapeze artists. My cousins went on to continue careers and entertainment for filling roles at dream World and Movie World. My cousin Matthew was the clown at dream World for twenty years and is still performing as Goldie the clown Brackets. Google him, he's awesome. I won't, Damien. I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 4: Today with his own children also joining the show, one of.
Speaker 5: My one of his sisters is currently working with the circus one another one competed on the voice very talented family.
Speaker 4: Jamie, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Christian I was an architect who ran away joined joined circus os.
Speaker 4: How does that? There's just go?
Speaker 5: Is he looking out the window one day at the old architect's got company's car Parker, I can't do this anymore, And on a telegraph pole he sees one of those faid the old circuses coming.
Speaker 4: To town showgrounds.
Speaker 5: You know, Christian I was an architect who ran away and went to Circus OZ in the early nineties.
Speaker 4: I am still a circus performer.
Speaker 5: I was originally mainly an aerialist, specializing in trapeze type, wire and stilt.
Speaker 3: How do you just rock up and get the stairs?
Speaker 5: There a guy you know who's ahead of recruitment or something there, But I still hated to train in all various skills. At Circus ARS, we had a boombox with bullhorns glued.
Speaker 4: To the side of it.
Speaker 5: During a tumbling training session, one of the girls, Fraukey, did a flip and landed with a bump.
Speaker 4: Cheek on one balls or. She ended up with a scar on her cheek after being gorged by a radio. We laughed a lot. The funny you must have had.
Speaker 3: You don't get that at the architecture off?
Speaker 5: Who ask cheap being gorge Now you really don't. That's today's Circus stories, Say time tomorrow.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, picking up my daughter from school, she was looking in my car. You know what it says, the little side paddles air bag. She was going, pan, it's really full on when these go off, and went yeah, well, obviously you know they they say people's lives.
Speaker 4: She's like, I wonder what it's like.
Speaker 3: I've always actually wondered what it's like, especially the one coming out of the dashboard. That one does open up like a jack in the box.
Speaker 4: Patty's really like a full on, very viscal experience because it just you're just in it all of a sudden, you know, and they are to say lies, but it just envelops one you liking a giant cushion, and you can't get out for like a sickon or two you have to try, and then there's flower. Have you have you activated von Patsy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I haven't, no, thankfully.
Speaker 4: So yesterday my daughter goes can you ask on your show? Right, the only request she's ever had on the show other than Harry Styles tickets? Can you ask on your show? I ask Billy Child what I'm chatting to? Airbag?
Speaker 3: Really long prosperous life.
Speaker 5: I just send some of some WhatsApp groups you want. One would like McCartney and not even the Old Time's.
Speaker 4: You Jack and macary in some veteran musicians Greek? Can you ask them you believed a life? You must have? I want to know someone.
Speaker 5: She actually asked me, could I find out what it's like when an air bag goes off? So this morning, have you ever been in the car and the air bag's gone off?
Speaker 4: What's it like?
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl Show podcast?
Speaker 4: What's it like when an air bag goes off in your car? Mo? This has happened to you, Hi Christian?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: About two months ago, I got an accident with a Masai in the broad Meadows pass Away Road.
Speaker 4: I've drove into a Maserati. He's like one.
Speaker 5: They're handmade Italian, very expensive sports cars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what my dad kept them saying after I got into it.
Speaker 4: So what did you end of Masarati?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I didn't have. Basically, their breaks are just so sensitive, so I didn't really like it was a green light. I don't know that anyway.
Speaker 4: It's the Maseratis. You know, it's car, isn't it there?
Speaker 6: But anyways, I've been setting off my car for a while and I've got a four row thousand and eight, and I didn't realize that I didn't have insurance like a few months past, and you know, I just completely blew my mind. You know, I've been working. I work two jobs. Through your mind anyway, anyone.
Speaker 4: Knows you hit the car, you insurance. If that blows your mind, the rest of your life, young mo, blew your short need to do a campaign?
Speaker 5: Come on already letting us down? How old are you mate? By the way, how old are you man?
Speaker 6: I'm eighteen. That's why I put it. I tried to pull the story out there. But to always have insurance, because it's always useful to have us. Anyone out young there to like doesn't have a surance.
Speaker 4: Sign you off as opposed to boy, you'll be on the ass for them.
Speaker 5: Can I just ask, by the way, so if you're not in short right, how much did this this accident cost you?
Speaker 6: By the way, honestly, it's been nearly two months. Called my dad and they said, did you have insurance and they said no. He said no, and they said, we can't talk to you any further, and they plucked the phone call. It's been it's been that's been a month since that happened, and I'm just, you know, praying to God every morning.
Speaker 4: I can't be insurance policy, but not the only one. God.
Speaker 3: You get this car insured.
Speaker 4: God is looking after it right recovery.
Speaker 6: The car isn't short now. That gets my insurance to God.
Speaker 8: But you guys, you watch.
Speaker 4: What's it with the airback? When off?
Speaker 6: Your thought, so basically it was, you know, it was all studded. It spelt like there was gunpowder because when I what off, I thought my car was on fire. But it was actual gunpadder that was in the air bag. That in the night, that gets all that covers your face and it was pretty much like painless. I don't I don't feel anything at all. It was like a giant pillow. Both parties were fine, but yeah, I just got you know, a bloody nose and you know, scraash, but yeah, but yeah, pretty much everybody was fine. We just laughed about it.
Speaker 4: Dan. Yeah, so you're saying it was like a giant pillow basically going off in your face.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like pretty much like a giant pillow showing you my face pretty.
Speaker 4: Much the smell of gunpowder.
Speaker 6: And so I thought my car was on fire. I actually picked me out a bit, but I walked a gt out of the car stright away, and I'm like, oh no, But then I realized it was the It was the actual gun pedals in the actual a And how.
Speaker 4: Is your forward? Is your fder right?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Is your car? Is your car right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, No, it took about nearly two thousand repairs. But you know, you you live and learn. That's what life is.
Speaker 4: You're a wise young man.
Speaker 3: You're pretty cheaper for somebody who.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's you can't throw in the past. You know you can't. You can't really look at it.
Speaker 4: Actually courts them all often do dwell in the past, penomena, aren't dwelling in the past.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, now, when the masera owner does call you try to use someone weeks ago, had.
Speaker 4: Any air cart told? It's about the now, live in the prison the power of now.
Speaker 6: It's a funny story because I work out from as well, and I see him there all the time because he works there, because I was coming back home from work and he works unfortunately works.
Speaker 8: It as well.
Speaker 6: So every now and then I just give him an awkward no, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I call this hour of the show the most show. You have elevated our game, elevated our game.
Speaker 4: This is the highlight and the last hour of the show has been you.
Speaker 6: Mo, thank you so much. I'll be happy, yes, to make sure I get sponsors in a way a couple.
Speaker 3: You've given us two life lessons, live in the moment and get car insurance.
Speaker 5: All right, Mo, we'll let you go. Thank you very much, give us score and send your prize. Moe, take care on the roads.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 1: The show is leaving the building The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: With today's show, we simply have to say a huge thank you. We are in a situation where yesterday ran about sort of twenty four hours ago. I think it was about quarter to eight yesterday morning. We spoke a song called Heidi. Heidi is an amazing woman. She's an angel, and her and about ten other cares care for this wonderful young mam Ha's got two beautiful kids who are six and eight, and she's sadly a Dina has MND and at the moment why they've been trying to save money to get a Dina a specially adapted vehicle, a van so she can just do the school run with the kids. And she was diagnosed three years ago, and so while she still is able to, she wants able to do something as simple as a school run. This is something which all of us mums and dads take for granted. She just really wants to do that, just to literally put her wheelchair in between the two kids. So they had a target to get a second hand one of twenty two and a half thousand dollars and Hiley was asking yesterday if you could help, and so we had no money yesterday at card a tway And now this is amazing to say this, And if you can't donate, just knowing that you're in the world where people do good stuff makes you feel bad by yourself. And actually, the one thing I think you know when you hear about people like aDNA what they're going through, what it does give you in what's going on in your life, is it gives you an immediate sense of.
Speaker 4: Gratification and you just appreciate what you have. And so we you've raised twenty eight thousand, one hundred and fifty four dollars since yesterday morning at eight am. So thank you isn't enough really, because there's people have given five dollars, you've given ten dollars, whatever you've given. I know it's almost three hundred people have donated something, and it's incredible.
Speaker 5: It means that she can get the vehicle. There's no better news we can give anyone. This week, she's going to get the vehicle. She can go and do the school run. So it's actually twenty eight thousand, so they're trying to raise twenty two and a half thousand. So we've got a bit more extra money. And at eight this morning and hiding the care that started all this yesterday.
Speaker 4: Really there's something else that we've gone back to aDNA.
Speaker 5: She's been listening to this. A family overwhelmed by They've been reading all your messages, even just putting up there saying that you're thinking about them. They've obviously been living a world where every day is very hard. They must feel very very lonely and stuck in their life. And then suddenly you've got the kindness of strangers who they've never met, probably never will meet, all saying you care about them. And we've read about your story. Here's something we'd like to do to try and help you, to get you something. It's an amazing thing, so thank you very much. Adina has actually sent us a message she can type out with her eyes a message, and she's actually said something that she wanted to pass on. So this actually comes from a Dina. I just want to say a massive thank you to all the beautiful people who donate it to my van. You have no idea what a difference this will make to me and my family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, which is amazing, So thank you very much. And you've been leaving lovely messages like this, trying to do whatever ex so you can to help out good a.
Speaker 9: Christian and team. It's Aaron here from Destro's Diesel and Quarry Services. We heard about you call out from Heidi for a Dina's family. The team here wanted to get behind it. We're offering to undertake the road worthy repairs if necessary. We'll also like to put on the table a year is free servicing and any mechanical repairs or anything like that just to keep this moving who were quite touched by your story and just wanted to jump on board.
Speaker 4: Well, Brillan, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: So at eight o go this morning, well one asking for one extra thing we'd like to do with the family. We went back to the today and said, look, the money keeps coming in. You smash your target. Do you want us to get you a brand new vehicle? Doesn't want that. They want one small thing, one small thing, So we're telling you what that is at at this morning. Thank you very much for the people that donated after the show yesterday. Jennifer Biggs, thank you, Rachel sich Asgardis, Kevin Lee, Collect Rhoades, Justine, Emma Morgan, Lucia Mangoes, Robert f Donna Canning, Angela Brown, Elliott Simon, Joanne Watson, Adastair Coombridge, Soarika Pennich, Dominic, Belvina.
Speaker 3: Here and Peter and Claire Hamilton, Joharna Brooks, Janine jer Vasilis.
Speaker 4: We're not great with the script, Alice Horsnall, Teresa Cuneil, Mary Sirah Is this.
Speaker 3: A real name? Jinky Jinky Muldoon.
Speaker 4: The Cap, Peb Stevens, Adam Broadley, Karen Matheson, Joeanne Lowe, Brett Moffatt, Rebecca Paul, Luise Service, MMAB Justine Sharman is Sandra Small Why am I like an exclamation market in the mind? I don't know. Graham Russell, Jen Porter, Sank thank you very much you, Samantha Canon, Vellerie Skinner, Shelley menzies, Iim Preston, Gilros, DeBie Scarlett, Ryan the Griff, Griffiths, Andrew Emiot.
Speaker 3: We're have to do the rest of the now, Holly the Star Star, Joanne o'shannessy.
Speaker 4: Alicia Dyson can't make a joke about that. Let's move on, Fabio Cameretto, Chrissy Stancliffe, Darren Shaw, Danielle Trugwen, Judith Claren me what Andcca, Rebecca Sire did the teammate these up? They got like a five dollar bets in fake names and.
Speaker 3: These these are the kind people who they are kind of people.
Speaker 4: Thank you very very much. All right, coming up next then when I'm not the phone lines.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: If you do want to donate to Adina, you can find how you can do that on the go fund me page. You find it on our radio station website, and you can also see it on our Christian O'Connell show socials on Facebook, on Instagram, and the Christian Connell Show dot com dot a. And if you can donate anything, whether it's ten bucks, five bucks, that's awesome, thank you very much. Over the weekend, for the first time since I think I was about eleven years of age, I've entered a competition.
Speaker 3: What have you entered?
Speaker 5: Well, you know I told you about how my wife's surprised as we went away Friday night, went down to stay at a lovely hotel at the RACV one down at Cape Shank and the weather of the weekend was just a surprise, beautiful.
Speaker 4: Sunny day on Saturday.
Speaker 5: So we have for this lovely two hour walk, and we walked down if people know the area, walked down onto the lovely walk from the lighthouse. You can go down onto what they call Pebble Beach.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's stunning down there. Anyway, get the camera out. I take a photo right in. A couple said, this is a nice photo.
Speaker 4: Two hours later, I'm waiting for my coffee and then you know you always flicked at the Herald sum and I see there's a competitionition. I certainly see. They've got two pages of glorious Victoria in the sunshine. There's a lovely one up in Fitzroy, Golden leaves everywhere, and then there's a lot of books in the bottom. Have you got a glorious photo Victoria? God damn it? Yeah talking to me David Bailey. Oh yes, Mario Testini has got one. I mean, yes, that's in my phone right now, go back home, get laptop out, I upload it.
Speaker 5: Give myself a fake name, so I don't think I know you know, so I called myself Chris O'Connell.
Speaker 4: They won't know who it is. They won't know who that is. Take out the t I a n. They don't know who that is. Suddenly I'm in cognito. So I've entered the Herald Sung Kloys Victoria competition.
Speaker 3: When do you find out this weekend? Or could they don't know?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think there's prizes. I think we chucked the prize. I was just so excited that, oh I've got a photo. I might get my photo in the paper.
Speaker 3: My dad has been in that but he needed local one, not in the Herald Sun.
Speaker 4: I went straight to the top with this one joke, straight to the top in.
Speaker 3: His local neighborhood. One he got a photo of the full moon. He was so proud to share it with the family. Local resident John post the full moon last night.
Speaker 4: Have you guys ever entered the competition?
Speaker 2: I having the Herald Son. I entered our first Marima, Charlie, and they had like pet of the week on a Sunday. It used to be an article and he made it.
Speaker 4: We saw like from the wall of dogs.
Speaker 3: People need to doroud of him.
Speaker 4: Do you know what we can make a little bit of side cash if we said to enter it's ten bucks a week.
Speaker 3: It's only ten dollars a week.
Speaker 4: Buy this dive of a station. Guys out locked, Jackie Boye, what have you entered?
Speaker 3: I entered. I actually did enter one where I was a sucker where I had to pay for it. I won a T shirt for a skateboarding show that used to be on Sunday afternoons. But I had to ring one of those hot line before and I was a kid, and before I really understood that that was waking up a big meal for Mom and Dad. I would have called fifty times.
Speaker 4: She would have known because you just saw the excitement of the prize.
Speaker 3: I didn't win the big prize, the whole prize pack, but I did in the Runner and Sid prize, which was a T shirt. But the twenty dollars T shirt did not come anywhere close to what the bill that might when.
Speaker 4: That T shirt arrived in a post, right, that's like Christmas Day.
Speaker 3: I didn't even wear it. I framed it.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, have you still got it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I don't. It was still It was just a photo of this guy.
Speaker 4: You no, no, what's this frame? Tax?
Speaker 2: He's still got his dragon gap, he still got your dragon.
Speaker 3: It was a skateboarder called Kenny Hughes. You wouldn't know. He's hardly recognizable in the skateboard world anymore, but he would. I keep a T shirt of Kenny Hughes frames something fine room.
Speaker 4: For it on eBay? Is there any Kenny Hughes memorabilia right now on eBay? Checking?
Speaker 8: Boy?
Speaker 5: All right, so this morning lines are open. What competitions have you entered, whatever they were? And if you've entered that Hall Sun competition, don't start planning those spending those winnings because I'm coming for the big prize.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: What competitions have you entered? I entered over the weekend with a photo from Cape Shank, Pebble Beach, Herald son Glorious Victoria competition.
Speaker 3: Beautiful photo though with some lens flair.
Speaker 4: For the sun. Yes, that's right, the top left hand corner. Jack, and I like that.
Speaker 3: You've given them two options, black and white, all color.
Speaker 5: Call it part of the duality of life for the ying and the yan. And also I don't want to you know, maybe they don't want to step too coloring in the photos. They just go black and white.
Speaker 4: We'll give them cheaper options options.
Speaker 5: I work in the entertainment stree. I know how it works, all right, So we want to know what competitions have you entered? Will enter the competition on the back of a cereal packet? Do they still do those cereal box Yeah? This almost to meet mister T.
Speaker 2: When I was a.
Speaker 3: Kid, it was like a winner plastic crick at that was the extent of it.
Speaker 4: Sadly did win, he didn't get to meet mister T.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Mitchell, who's on the line. Good morning, Mitchell, Good morning, Good morning Mitchell. So I understanding your nine?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, he getting ready for school?
Speaker 10: Well, I'm currently about to have breakfast.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, thank you for freeing up sometime having good breakfast.
Speaker 4: And what have you got for breakfast today? You got weak mix?
Speaker 10: Yeah, some wheat mix and corn for oh.
Speaker 4: In the same bowl? Or mush together.
Speaker 1: In the same bowl.
Speaker 4: Why not go for one or the other? Or can't you decide which one to have?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: I basically like having both of them together, gotcha?
Speaker 4: Yeah? All right? So Mitchell, have you entered the competition? Yes, all right, what did you do? I entered the.
Speaker 10: Take might a ten coloring competition for Mother's Day and I want to Scotty Kim doll.
Speaker 6: But talk, oh.
Speaker 4: Little Mitchell, You've got it for me, the Scotty cam Dole buzz light Year. Oh mum, still got that little doll?
Speaker 10: Well it's now broken and doesn't.
Speaker 4: Mute Scotty. Oh who broke it? Mum?
Speaker 5: Break it is wearing it out? I guess so much fun, Mitchell, will send your prize. Enjoy the breakfast there all those serials together. Thank you for I have a good at school.
Speaker 1: I will Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Sorry, before we go have it. I enjoy school holidays as well.
Speaker 11: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 4: You're going anywhere nice, Mitchell, Well, we.
Speaker 10: Can't really go anywhere. The kids for going on our holiday to the Northern Territory.
Speaker 8: I think in week three, right, you can't really do that.
Speaker 5: You're going to just fill a fitting time for weeks one and two. I guess then it all peaks with that trip in week three, doesn't it. He got the itinery there right, Let you go, Mitchell, will take in, have a great life.
Speaker 4: Thank you, bye bye.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: What competitions have you entered? Christian the late nineteen eighty nine and one membership of any club of my choice for the nineteen ninety season as a color supporter, I picked them, went to every match, including the Grand Final that we won. I know jornd of Goe is still celebrating that. Bless him christ Show.
Speaker 5: When I was a kid, I entered the competition through Yogo Desserts I Want ten Bucks.
Speaker 4: I was eight. I felt like I was a millionaire, great crable West some hell.
Speaker 5: And when my daughter was two, I became pregnant with twin boys. I in today magazine competition. I wrote a funny poem which won was one thousand dollars worth of toys, including a huge Barbie doll house and a pirate ship. It was fantastic because we had the order kid's birthday in Christmas present sought it for the next few years.
Speaker 4: We had to hide them in the shed. Thank you had a funny poem competition. Larry won a waterbed belly a month goes by on the show where waterbed doesn't get mentioned. I don't know why Larry won a waterbird, he said, after a week of sea sickness. We sold it now. I don't think anyone got seat seed on a waterbed. Come on, Duncan. What was the competition you w entered?
Speaker 8: I am my wife entered the hild Sun City carry of the mast five marpads to enter in and win a trip to the world premiere of Buston Bale's Gold Member.
Speaker 4: Well what the premiere in Australia.
Speaker 8: All were now over in US at Universal Studios. We walked the gold carpet, We met Beyonce, Mike Myers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby Press.
Speaker 8: It was great. I when she entered, I was mocking her, saying I want to waste the fifteen dogs with a postage and I had to beg to come along.
Speaker 4: What a great prize.
Speaker 8: It was fantastic. Yeah, Fred Savage was really good, really personal, and in the end we had to try and get rid of him. He go around about forty minutes.
Speaker 4: Savage getting a spray to get rid of him. Hey, guys, I hang out with you. Guys. Did you also collect the mast heads?
Speaker 3: I did, which I tell you sont.
Speaker 4: Duncan. That's a great well, thank you very much. You killed me. I have a good day. But money what competition today? And Monique, I.
Speaker 7: Entered competition last year to win a more than a thousand dollars worth of chocolate for easna vague.
Speaker 4: Isn't it more than a thousand dollars worth? I reckon it's one thousand and one cent.
Speaker 7: No, it was like a thousand and five hundred at least.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of chocolate. And how did you wear?
Speaker 7: So it's a competition that's run every year by Koto Black and I've entered it for the past four years and I entered this year and didn't win. But I entered last year and we won and it took us about a year to eat all of the chocolate. We're giving so much of it away.
Speaker 4: Did you get it in monthly installments?
Speaker 7: Or let's give me to you in one literally got sent to my house in four big boxes.
Speaker 4: Also, yeah, I bet Monique, thank you very much. You cool.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Some of these prizes.
Speaker 5: The month then to ten Mother's Day promotion of a winn a Talking Scottie can do still my favorite, but this one is someone else.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 5: In the early nineties, I entered a competition my local shopping centers running and I won.
Speaker 4: It was a day's free parking in shopping center. What's that eight bucks?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 4: Adrian, what a prize? How does it feel to be a winner for the day? Nine? Four one, one four three competitions? You've ended? Shelley Coome morning morning?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 8: Hell is everybody they going?
Speaker 4: Shelley? What competition did you enter?
Speaker 6: Was it me?
Speaker 10: It was my twelve year old daughter.
Speaker 6: She entered a Facebook competition to go to LA for the Kids' Choice Awards through Nickelodeon.
Speaker 4: Wow, huge that awards. Thing is not stars to turn up for that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 10: So she inted hundreds of times before she went to school hundreds of times before after school terrible.
Speaker 4: She had to repeat the year five times. She's pretty good, Shedy, that's great, thank you for coling.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, no way, thank you by bye.
Speaker 4: Janine. Hi, I'm very good. What competition did you enter?
Speaker 6: We entered the.
Speaker 10: Twitter competition, myself and and I doing the human guitar and we've.
Speaker 8: Been doing six.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, you're breaking up there. Let's go to John. Good morning, John, Morning Christian John. What did your competition did you enter?
Speaker 1: It was a competition of two thousand and six Football World Cup to with a brand new Hyundai hopt to buy your good self when you're on Virgin?
Speaker 4: Did you win that car?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: What are you in Australia now?
Speaker 6: I am now?
Speaker 4: Kids go away? Yeah? When was that?
Speaker 6: What you was that two thousand and six of the Germany World Cup.
Speaker 4: I'm only even given away two cars? Who were do you remember the high end I one?
Speaker 8: That was me? You would run around localooney he throw with the fourth find it well done?
Speaker 4: And so what happened to you now? Living? Are you in Melbourne?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yes yes?
Speaker 4: When did you move here?
Speaker 6: Only last year? The beginning of last year, and what did you.
Speaker 4: Do with the car? Did you sell it?
Speaker 8: I sold? They were too small for me. Is nice and it's quite nippy.
Speaker 6: I'm six for three, a bit big for au.
Speaker 4: Oh that's great, Johnny boy. We're lovely to hear for you, and thank you for starlling listening as well.
Speaker 6: John Hey, my my pleasure. Good talk again.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, all right, Johnny boy, take care.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: So yesterday morning we spoke to Heidi. Heidi is a wonderful woman of Cara. She was telling us about someone very special she cares for, called Adina. She's a young mum and Saturday, three years ago she was diagnosed with MMD and her and the other cares, which are about ten that provide round the clock care for a Dina, we're trying to raise money for a specially adapted vehicle so that a Dina can still do the school run with her two young kids. And so yesterday when we asked you could you help, we had nothing and you've raised I think Jack is it twenty eight thousand dollars and seventy four dollars, which is incredible. So he wanted to get Heidi back to have a chat Heidi, can you believe it?
Speaker 10: No, I can't. I'm going away actually with the generosity of Melbourne, like just amazing. It's just so heartwarming and her generous and youse guys have done an amazing job. You've supplied the platform and yeah, we reached her goal just after lunchtime.
Speaker 4: I know, some believable. Yeah, you just never know what's going to happen.
Speaker 5: But people really cared about her story and wanting wanting to help in some small and you must have seen the messages.
Speaker 4: So did you go around and see a Dina yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I actually stopped in in the afternoon on the way home and it was just beautiful.
Speaker 6: Her home was so full of warmth and laughter. I actually got there.
Speaker 10: At hanover from her day care to a evening care, so there was two of the other cares there, her mother in law, father in law, and I think there wasn't a dry eye in the land. Trew on the couch watching that funny page and reading all the messages together. She's so so grateful, Like, yeah, I can't believe it, and she can't either, And there's lots of tears, but you know, I've seen a lot of sad tears from a dinner over her journey. But yes, they was happy tears like it was awesome.
Speaker 4: It's incredible. Thank you very much for passing on the message from her as well, which we read out early as well. That was amazing, Thank you, No worries.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she is onehappy young lady at the moment, and their family are and I'm they so deserve it and it's a life changing for them. I thought your life's changing.
Speaker 5: So listen because actually people have been so generous and originally you needed twenty two and a half thousand dollars, right, it's now twenty eight thousand dollars. So I know that the thing that they really really would love is a holiday, right and whilst they still can so I know Disneyland was a dream, but sadly that that can't happen. So we'll were thinking that what we'd like to do now then because the money is twenty eight and I didn't realize that. Obviously you care as do go away with families to give them support on a holiday.
Speaker 4: But you still have to pay. You get paid, but you have to pay for your own accommodation.
Speaker 10: It's yeah, I'm not sure on how that works. But yeah, the cares are out of puppet usually and usually don't get paid. You don't get paid like an hour raid or something. It's just to go and support the family.
Speaker 4: That's unlievable.
Speaker 10: You just sort of get a base rate. Yeah, some my understanding on that. Yeah, aDNA is always looking at holidays on our gauge and looking at places where they could go, but they can't go, and to make some memories on a holiday would be really really nice.
Speaker 5: For them, all right, So this is what we'd like to do because so obviously they can get the vehicle. Now she can do the school run, but really she wants to give the kids while she's still got time alive the next two or three years, to give them some memories.
Speaker 4: So it's not just of mums struggling. It's holidays.
Speaker 5: It's those stories that connect a family, aren't there about what happens when you go away on holiday. So what we'd love to do is we've looked into it is to send the family up to the Gold Coast with some cares and careers who are paid for as well and have their accommodation so you're not our pocket or anything. Because up on the Gold coast. There's loads of great theme parts as Went Wild and movie Well now, so the kids can have a great time as well. We can fly you all up there. So to do this properly, it's at twenty eight at the moment. We need another five thousand dollars so you can all have a fantastic week up there. We're looking at maybe July or August after school holidays when it's a bit quieter as well, but soon, like really soon, So we need another five thousand dollars. That's our new target. So if we can get from twenty eight thousand where we are now to thirty three thousand dollars, we can then give it in it. She's got the vehicle, so I don't mind to sound like a game show. You've won the vehicle now going for the big prize the holiday. But it does mean that actually they can have an amazing week and not one where they're struggling, where they can have a really good thing. They don't need to worry about money and how they're going to make ends meet, and I don't want them to worry about any of that, and the cares that go are being well looked after as well as you should be as well, So that's what we'd like to do now. So we are relying on the kindness of you guys this morning. It's at twenty eight thousand. About three hundred of you are already given them last twenty four hours, so thank you very much. But if you can give five or ten dollars and you haven't given yet, it's for a Dina, so she can go on holiday for a week to the Gold Coast with her two kids and her husband and have an amazing time and make some new memories for her six and eight year old kids. This would be an amazing situation. You've already done so much raising twenty eight thousand in just over twenty four hours, so we can raise another five thousand dollars. It would make a real difference and actually change their lives again, wouldn't it, Heidi.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, she would be so so humbled and grateful, and yeah, to make a memory like that would be unreachable for her and that's something she would never ask for either. Mike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need to make sure that you go with them as well.
Speaker 10: We'll say whatever's there, but yeah, yeah, it's all about a Dana and her family going and make a memory, right all right, so really beautiful.
Speaker 4: Let's see what happens. Okay, Heidi for now, thank you very much for what you do on the team as well.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much for what you've done.
Speaker 4: That's a pleasure. It's a small thing to do, all right. So Jackie boy, what is the what's the total at the moment?
Speaker 3: Twenty eight and a half thousand at the moment, so we're looking for four and a half to five thousand extra. Hit the facebook page, Chris on facebook page for the linked the go fund me. It's also on our Instagram and chrishaeconnel dot com dot A.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Whether it's five dollars or ten dollars, you're getting a closer to amazing holiday and some memories with the kids.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'coonmel show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, so let's do today's late slaparty. Got some good emails here and a dilemma.
Speaker 4: For one of you late fussed up Darryl Suddington your emails to the show.
Speaker 5: Darryl has a situation. Gooday, Christian, I have a serious, well wild pressing issue which I hope you and the listeners can help with. My family is at war over rubbish bin liners question should you have centered or plane? And if centered, what sent lemon, lavender or something else. We dispute this over every time we got to buy groceries. Depending on who buys the groceries depends on what type of liner we end up with. I hate the stupid scented liners. What do you guys say on the show? This needs to be on the census, Darryl, This is an important timely email. Thank you guys. Where do we stand? Centered or un sensed?
Speaker 3: I haven't previously sport more thought more than a second about it, but I don't go scentered. I just thought, if a bin's going to make a stinky smell, no way is it a little bit of lemon scenting going to overpower that.
Speaker 4: But you've got cent I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm with Jack.
Speaker 2: I go like the home brand ones. No point getting scentered when it makes the foul stench worse with that cheap sort of scented smell like the leavender.
Speaker 4: And I tried lavender, I did. I tried level of it?
Speaker 5: Think this would be a nice smell to walk into the kitchen. It smells cheap Patsy, I was walking into cheapness. I didn't want to feel cheap in my own kitchen. I was about to play, and I presume you will go the right way. You don't just have those loose handles. You go a drawstring.
Speaker 3: I've made the we're persisting with a mistake I made at the moment. I got the ones that are for half the size bins.
Speaker 4: You got to go forty upwards. It's now it's it's bagging the chop.
Speaker 5: I'd rather have the mc hammer overhang than that horrible bit where you've got to stretch it.
Speaker 4: It's going to break.
Speaker 3: We have to stretch suspends halfway.
Speaker 2: Just getting new new package package.
Speaker 4: What they want where it's going up through the roof. Guys, so we're all going uncensored. Yeah, you go draw string, Patsy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I go loose.
Speaker 3: I don't bother.
Speaker 4: I don't want anything spilling out.
Speaker 5: Tell us tell us here, Christian from Western Sydney, listen to your evening show on w s F.
Speaker 4: M uh.
Speaker 5: My concept of lifetime was seeing evanescence. Yeah, well, nice for you to give your take on it. We pulled in a listener here from Jonesie and Amanda and now you want to burn them because they like evaness.
Speaker 2: Whatever rocks your boat doesn't rock mine?
Speaker 5: But again, how did you add that in there? Why didn't just leave it with whether the rocks your boat? Can we start a new feature called whatever rock your boat doesn't rock mine?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: Was I?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, a new friend in nurs Western Sydney.
Speaker 5: My console of lifetime was seeing Evan Essence perform their synthesis album. Oh that's our favorite. You and I always doing one? Yeah, Jack and I think about doing it live ourselves before me and Jack on keyboards. And this was at the Sydney Opera House.
Speaker 4: Very nice credit, how speak enough to do a gig there?
Speaker 3: Ever, Essence maybe one of the smaller.
Speaker 4: Chambers cafeteria just in the corner one night? Is that Essence with the Symphony Sydney Symphony Orchestra.
Speaker 2: That would have been nice?
Speaker 5: Actually, oh no, you're warming up orchestra. Not only my favorite band playing all the best songs, snap, they were doing so with brand new orchestra and electronic arrangements on a stage that I myself had performed on before. Oh Tarnia, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Love the email there, Christian, How do You know you're an adult when you have to decide what is for dinner for every single night for the rest of your life. You're right, Cortney, isn't a dready question of being a grown up? What we're going to do for dinner tonight? What are we all, Francy.
Speaker 3: One thing, one good thing about going to prison would be your meals, like the thought of every day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's carry that thoughtrow the plus size. I'm doing the shell time. You won't hear that with Neil Mitchell today, Heart take on being inside. As always your emails. We love getting your emails. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com. Today you cal a broger.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'carl show podcast.
Speaker 5: Today is National TV Theme Week and today on the time waste. So we're asking you to mix a TV show with a band. Combine a TV show and a band. All right, Jackie boy, you're ready to mark mine? Yes, Vanilla Ice Road Truckers.
Speaker 4: Ices on the Road. It's back with a brand new mission. Go and get these lugs Gold Plus Home and Oasis Gold Liam and not living in the Clash in the Attic Silver. We all love the TV show deal or no deal? You all love the world. That massive seal or no seal system of a downtown abbey. Oh lord, cracky fast out chop suey one for the kids, Kenye west Wing. He's now running the country. Can happen? Happen? Dr Phil? Big TV show America? Better version of that? Dr Phil Collins? All right, Jackie, well, what have you got? Mix a TV show and a band's game of Tones and I that's good gold song.
Speaker 3: Start find them on to wife?
Speaker 4: Best Jackie boy one of the year farming on a wife. Let's start going fundy campaign to make that TV show.
Speaker 3: I think he's happily married though better called Solar Asylum.
Speaker 4: God, you cleared that up. We wouldn't want any doubt or rumors. Sorry, what's that one?
Speaker 3: Better called Solar Sylum?
Speaker 4: No Branson glad? I talked over him. I was doing him in a favor.
Speaker 3: And yesterday we were talking about that electronic act. We love Major Laser. Oh yeah, I prefer Major Fraser.
Speaker 4: Gold Well saved.
Speaker 5: All right, So we're looking for you to mix a TV show with a band and just member John Farnham does not need all right, look at me, Look at me, he does not need a wife.
Speaker 4: And I want to hear that going around town. That is nasty.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: This show needs to end Friday. Honestly, it's like a band who's been on a long world tour. A fight has just broken out the studio between me, Jack and Rio.
Speaker 5: A very instant question from Jack post asking Rio if he could have an idea for a team bonding exercise when we're all back, what.
Speaker 4: Would it be? And Rio, because he's twelve, suggestion, we go zorbing. Be fun. Do you watch Nickelodeon or something there and then watched back to back.
Speaker 3: It also feels very fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: Well, what was your suggestion?
Speaker 3: I am saying, I want to go collaging with the team. This is exactly what I say a dream board, Exactly what I said to Bianco. She went to one on the weekend on Sunday. I said collage and that's what's scrap booking. That sounds so boring. You waste your Sunday on that fight. I went to pick her up from it, and I was so jealous. I didn't do it. They were looked like they were having so much fun. Thousands of magazines out books and they're cutting out things and they're making artworks. And if we all went and got in touch with our creative it's happening. Yes, yeah, lock it in team collaging and then teams.
Speaker 4: If if we mean jacket back. He looks like you're's a bubble because it's clear that he can't be creep and it looks like we're sort of looking after a thirteen year old nephew or something's going to stay with us.
Speaker 3: No, Sorbi you coass real.
Speaker 4: You will. That's a shame today you can win a union am No in front of unide in guys, never in front of the coins fans. He's still happy. Marry just ating, very angry on the phone about that unit and app camera so broad security camera.
Speaker 5: That's how fans keeps that wife safe? Why a free security camera and spotlight in one. I like today'ste today's time waste. Mix a TV show.
Speaker 4: And a band. I'll try to regain order right now, Guys, all the show apart sorbing on the radio, but Fox do and think it's crazy. You can zorb with fifth Fair that's she likes orbine someone like you. Hero mix a TV show with the band. He said for the last time. Okay, you ready to Mark, Let's do it. Red Hot Chili, Pepper Peek Gold, that's a very good Mark. Bu're Comindy, what a Mike Kim Geelong bre Co Mindy That is very good. Everybody loves ronan Keating and we do Silver plus. There's a roller coaster, mister, mister ed Kirie a laser that Wi Horse you sing it? Silver? What unless crowded House on the Prairie.
Speaker 11: Silver, the Golden Spice Girls, Silvil plus Ray Charles in Charge, Gold, Future Banana Rama instead of Futurama, Future Banana Rama Gold, very clever, Mark, the Notorious Pepper Peel.
Speaker 4: These are so good.
Speaker 5: You're mixing a TV show with the band Scooby Dua Lipa bron It could have.
Speaker 4: Been so much good. It excited me, but it doesn't quite work.
Speaker 5: Leave it to Biber Gold, The Bare Naked Neighbors, Silver plus Mumford and Sons of Anarchy, all those waistcoats on those and Banjos Brooklyn nine nine inch nails. Everybody loves Radiohead, Bronze, Doctor Who Who Silver plus obi Wan Kemoby, it's the TV show now, Obi Wan Kenobi and Moby Moby Mobi wan Kemoby.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, that's really good. Glen, I dream of jay Z instead of oh no, that's good. Chris Others, Gold, Bruce Springsteen and the Sesame Street Ban.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gold, how I make you off?
Speaker 4: Mother?
Speaker 3: Gold?
Speaker 4: All right? Who's winning the unit?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 3: A very good well done to Mike and Geelong for Bjork and Mindy.
Speaker 4: Your comedius genius.
Speaker 1: But Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, let's have a look at the scores and doors. How much money that's your generosity matched to raise for a Dina. A Dina is a young mum here in Melbourne who was diagnosed three years ago sadly with MMD.
Speaker 4: And we suppose a Heidi her.
Speaker 5: Carey yesterday on a team of ten careers who worked tires you around the cock with this awesome mum and a family, and they're trying to raise money to get her especially adapted vehicle so that a Dina can still do the school run with a kids. You come out a wheelchair in between the two kids. So yesterday no dollars and yeah you matched to raise the twenty two thousand dollars almost by lunchtime yesterday. What we're trying to do now then, is give the family a much needed holiday so they can all form some new stories and memories. They'd love to get Dizzy and Sandy. That can't happen because of the Denis condition, but Gold Coast it's still gonna be great fun. So to fly them all up there, put them up in accommodation, pay for two cares to go up as well. We paid for as well all expenses we needed thirty three thousand, so yesterday we had nothing. You m actually get just over the twenty two thousand for the specially adapted fan.
Speaker 4: They've got that.
Speaker 5: Now we're going to say, can we get to thirty three thousand to get them a holiday, some extra stories and some good times.
Speaker 4: Jackie boy, what is the latest? As we say goodbye?
Speaker 3: We're so close? Thirty two, two hundred and sixteen dollars the go fundme page. You can find it on our Facebook page, the Chrisho O'Connell Show, also on our Instagram. There's a link for it there.
Speaker 5: But whatever you give throughout the day to day, thank you very much. No is making a difference, and I mean that whether it's five dollars is ten bucks you're not going to have your coffee today. It all helps. Every single donation is making a difference. Over three hundred of you amazing songs have donated so far. When we suppose to Heidi just start at eight o'clock this morning. She was saying, how yesterday some of the long time happy tears around there with a Dina and her family reading your messages, the kindness of strangers just taking that in and receiving that in a family that's been through so much on the last three years. So thank you very much and whatever you give. And Jackie bar where can they find the gofund me page.
Speaker 3: There's a link to it on our Christi o'connall show Facebook page. There's also one at the Instagram site.
Speaker 5: Okay, jack and I off to go and get some ouhu from office works ready for the show. Collaging team Building.
Speaker 1: The Christian no connall's Show podcast