Speaker 1: Head to a chemist's warehouse and save more money every year on your.
Speaker 2: Regular medication with discounted prescriptions in every store every day.
Speaker 3: My god, why not?
Speaker 4: Why it's six am in the morning.
Speaker 3: Kiss breakfast? Who the hell?
Speaker 4: What the hell is going down?
Speaker 5: Bid him?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is Taeler, sweet Tie, I'm Manhathaway. Hey this is Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 3: Keep your kiss.
Speaker 4: I love kiss right here on Kiss. He's like, kiss breakfast is live.
Speaker 3: No, good morning, it's Monday, Mikey, I meet your rud Way. You're doing it for the chemist white House and Amy. Yes, it's a big die. Let's do it. Yeah, you get a day here on kiss. Every collar that.
Speaker 1: Makes it on air gets one thousand dollars one thousand bucks thirteen one oh six five.
Speaker 3: That's the number. All you've got to do is call you're going to get on air?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I feel like there's going to be lots of people calling in. But if you're one of the lucky ones that gets through, even if you're ringing to play Trady versus Lady, if you get through and you don't win Trady Versus Lady, you still get one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Easiest money so we'll tell you when to call. All right, so i'd have on speed doll thirteen one oh six five.
Speaker 6: Cool, it is cool, cool, cool.
Speaker 3: It is happening all morning. Kraight Thatt's out in the phone room. We're all ready to go everywhere. Yeah, Pandemonian out here.
Speaker 7: Lots of calls already coming through, but lots of chances to win as well.
Speaker 3: All right, thirteen one oh sixty five. You get a day here on kiss. If you get on air, you're going to win one thousand bucks this Monday. How is your weekend?
Speaker 6: I actually had quite a busy weekend.
Speaker 1: Friday, we had a little bonfire in the street.
Speaker 3: Was having a reat.
Speaker 1: Remember I was having a rant about how expensive kids birthdays are born in winter. You always have to go out and pay for these places. Well, one of the kids in my street turned to his mum and said, I just want to have a street fire with like all the other little street rats. And it was so good. We pulled out the fire pit, lit the fire.
Speaker 3: Have that CABANOSSI?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: And how good is a fire? By the way, I thought just dudes liked him.
Speaker 1: No, everyone loves a fire, yeah, especially in winter.
Speaker 3: Or your clothes smell after everything.
Speaker 1: Smells yeah, like bonfire. Yeah, the hair, the audio was wearing. And then I went to the races on Saturday. Jeezus, did a fancy lunch there with a friend of mine who's very high up. He owns like a ton ol of a horse, you know when they're in a syndicate and they're in it with so many other people, and he's like, ohy, I own a horse, but he owns like the equivalent of a tonah. Yeah. So we went there, had a nice long lunch and then I literally rotted on the couch on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need one day off the races. Are you the type of girl that pretends to care about the horses or are you just there for the drinks?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't care about the horses at all. Yeah, Like I'm just there to get dressed up with some girlfriends.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Do you even watch the rates?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Sometimes get your mate's horse the total.
Speaker 1: We watched that one and he was like, put the money on this anyway, Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 6: What was yours?
Speaker 3: Like? How was your very relaxed compared to you? I watched a lot of footy, a couple of swims.
Speaker 6: Oh you love an ocean swim? No sharks?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't get eaten by sharks. Yeah. Hey, this is going to be a big show. Like we said, you get a day. Every caller on air is going to get a thousand bucks. We've got Hollywood icon Brook Shields, who's going to join us.
Speaker 6: Remember how beautiful she used to be? What was that show that The Blue Lagoon?
Speaker 3: As a teenager, it was an awakening for me.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I should tell her that. You should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of our listeners is going to give a boyfriend an ultimatum live on air and the pop quiz you can win at seven and you can win at eight. Should we do our first year get it?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 3: Right, let's do it because Trady Versus Lady is on, So thirteen one oh six five, you will win a double pass to go and see Robbie Williams live and of course a thousand bucks just by getting on air. Let's do it thirteen one oh six five to play Trady Versus Lady, Let's kiss Breakfast, my key and Amy Gerrard for how you get a day where every caller on air.
Speaker 6: Gets one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. You're listening to kiss good morning, three past six.
Speaker 6: Now I want to start to say, all.
Speaker 3: Right, here we go, Trady versus Lady is on. You could go and see Robbie Williams live. And of course for our you get a day. Every caller that gets on air is going to get one thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: He good morning, Jess.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hey guys, how are you going?
Speaker 3: Yes, thousand bucks coming your way. Well done you.
Speaker 11: Guys at the bend.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, yes, you have your best story for you actually having a little read.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to get to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll go.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, Jess, you work as a courier driver. You drive an Audi A five, very nice.
Speaker 12: Correct.
Speaker 1: You've been in a relationship with your lady lover for six years now.
Speaker 3: That's correct.
Speaker 6: Yes, and tell me this story.
Speaker 1: You have a friend who is obsessed with Mikey.
Speaker 11: Okay, so I had a friend. This is going back, you know in the prime years of twenties. She was obsessed like when Mikey was in his prime. Yeah, absolutely obsessed with him. Anyways, went to Bungle of eight one night, all out with the girls, you know, big night out. She meets a guy. I promise you Mikey, he looks like you're twin dope.
Speaker 3: I don't know about now. Yeah, anyway, even though right.
Speaker 11: No, no, I don't, I don't know. I don't think, don't know.
Speaker 3: We're not from this.
Speaker 11: Part of the story. So anyhow, they obviously, you know, spent the night together.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 11: I woke up the next day, went back to his hotel room, sorry, her hotel room, and he leaves a note to say, hey, sorry, my name is Mike, but I'm a truck driver.
Speaker 3: So he used me, and he looked like me poor bloke.
Speaker 11: To get late to get pretty much.
Speaker 6: I support that well played.
Speaker 3: By him, Yeah, I got I got no problem with that. Can look like but how good is that?
Speaker 10: And like she he full made her believe.
Speaker 6: It, like also your friend talking about.
Speaker 11: The radio everything. Yeah, even I believed it for a second and then I'm looking going no, I'm not that drunk.
Speaker 1: Shady mofo. So he literally was telling her that he's my key from the radio. Was great, great laid these days.
Speaker 3: That's a great one hundred percent. Like, I don't have a problem with that, No, you know what I mean, Yeah, you use my name.
Speaker 11: Help helping one of the boys out.
Speaker 3: You can't go wrong at the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that could have ended badly.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, but it wasn't meat on your door.
Speaker 1: Swang in at seventy five kg's it's the my key mistake.
Speaker 3: Yess all right, let's meet Nick hopefully has a story about someone pretending to be amy. Hi, Nick, how you're doing man? Nick? Yeah, we're good. You're a trucky, you're married with four kids? Or you got an AMG Mercedes? We got sades a mate. By the way, you instantly have a thousand bucks? Really you get to day every collar on air is going to get it.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 3: You're married with four kids? Mates? Yes, how's that doing? Its busy? Nick?
Speaker 6: Did the did the fourth kids push you over the edge? Or was over? You already over it?
Speaker 3: I did you consider?
Speaker 1: I considered four, but three really pushed me over the edge.
Speaker 3: You can't do it? Can do one more?
Speaker 6: Two was fine?
Speaker 1: You got like a hand for each kid and like you know, a parent for each kid, and then the third.
Speaker 6: Something about the odd number? Just yeah, I was always out numbered?
Speaker 3: What would you go for another one? Was it because a girl?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I was always told one is one, two is two, threes like four hundred, So anything after.
Speaker 3: Threes, you might as well.
Speaker 6: You may as well, And I also like the idea of even numbers.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Nick's has four and would you would you recommend.
Speaker 5: It even numbers?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, even numbers the way.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now tell us mate, a month ago, you went out for dinner with your missus and friends.
Speaker 8: Went down and it wasn't good. We went out to dinner with the missus and met up with some friends there, and the wife encouraged me to say to stay there and have a few drinks to the boys, and had quite a few drinks.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Anyway, I ended up going home and passing out in bed.
Speaker 3: Yeh.
Speaker 8: Waking up in the morning and I had d all over the bed.
Speaker 3: Oh you did that, Nick?
Speaker 6: You know I did this.
Speaker 1: I did this on the first date with my now husband Ryan.
Speaker 3: Don't number one. That means he went home with you.
Speaker 1: Sorry no, no, no, sorry, not dating one the first time he stayed over.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, you had too many drinks and you weed the bed.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That for a chick to do that, that's mortifying.
Speaker 1: No, well, it's all it's all about. And Nick doesn't need to worry because he's four kids deep. She's not going anywhere. But for me, it was like I had one of two ways to play it, and it was just I had to really play it off, play it cool, confident, No, biggie, move.
Speaker 6: On, we're not even talking.
Speaker 3: Even noticed, No, he noticed because it all went over there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he actually thought he had wet the bed.
Speaker 3: You should have blamed it on him.
Speaker 1: And then he was like, hang on a second, it's not me. And then he was like, you wet the bed and I was like.
Speaker 6: Oh, not again. Anyway, we're still to marry with three kids now.
Speaker 3: Actually, you'll be surprised what a guy I will ignore if he thinks you're hot she wears the bed, Yeah, but she's hot. Whatever.
Speaker 1: The only time I've done it as well, got it out of the way real quick.
Speaker 3: All right, made waiting at ninety kilos. It's neat and nappy. Nick, alight, a's got your questions. Good luck?
Speaker 6: All right? Question number one, Nick, what is is nanoplastic.
Speaker 5: Clasty?
Speaker 8: Is that like a botox kind?
Speaker 1: It does sound like that, but no, it's a hair smoothing like hair straightening treatment plasty. Yeah, so you've got like keroten keratin treatment. And then then nanoplasty is another one.
Speaker 3: Does any of that stuff actually do anything? Does it make a better I don't know.
Speaker 6: It straightens your hair?
Speaker 3: Is that what you got in now?
Speaker 6: No? But I could do with it, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Well, how was your hair straight?
Speaker 6: What a blow dry last week?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Question number two, Nick, in women's fashion, what is a shacket a shacket?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: Oh my goshe.
Speaker 3: Shackets in the word it is?
Speaker 8: Is it like a jacket, a shorter jacket.
Speaker 1: The shirt and a jacket kind of can be worn, you know, as an outer layer.
Speaker 6: So it's it look looks like a shirt, but it's a bit thicker, so it's a bit like it's a thick shirt. Yeah, kind of You know what, Nick, who cares? You've already got one thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: Right, all right?
Speaker 6: Question number three?
Speaker 1: Where on the ear is a tragus piercing to tray his people?
Speaker 8: That's in the top bit of the ear.
Speaker 1: I know, it's the flap of cartilage that sits right in front of your.
Speaker 3: Ear, opening this a little bit here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's your tragers.
Speaker 3: You got one of them? No? I don't, Hey, Nick, you've got nothing. But that's all right, because we could have a tiebreaker. Yes, you're ready to go where you are? All right? Which brand makes the popular light blue fragrance for men? Light blue fragrance?
Speaker 11: What brand I'm going to say? Oh man, go to and Kbana.
Speaker 3: Which means you win. Yeah, baby, Yeah. Congratulations, You've got a double pass to go and see Robbie Williams Britpop Australian Tour coming to Australia in November. Tickets on sale now at Frontier Touring dot com. Congratulations, Thank you very much, guys, I joy, thank you.
Speaker 6: Congrats.
Speaker 3: Yes, and of course one thousand bucks coming your way. Another chance to win one thousand dollars with our You Get a Day is coming up in the next ten minutes. We will tell you when to call in. Hey, I need to run this past you and a stick. Amy. Apparently there's this one thing us men do in the bedroom that is driving women crazy. Not enough men are doing it.
Speaker 6: Oh God, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Want to see if you actually want us to do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I won't show you one.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll do that next. Olivia Rodrigo playing right now. You are on Kiss Breakfast Mikey and Amy Gerard at a quarter past six. Hey, we are doing you get a day one thousand bucks to every caller that gets on air. Give you another chance in a few minutes. All right, Hey, I want to run this past you though, way so, I'm not sure I believe it. Okay? According to Reddit, Yes, Reddit.
Speaker 6: Is so factual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, there's threads going off, so let's see whether you back it up. They've asked what drives women crazy in the bedroom? Yes, and god I wish I knew. But apparently there is one thing that came out on top. Uh huh, making noise. Apparently women find it hot when men moan during sexy time. Is this true?
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I I'm just trying to think it's you want to know, like a full dairy cow in the bed with me. I don't want too big of a moan, but I absolutely like to hear noises, like I like to know that they're also enjoying it as much as I am.
Speaker 6: You don't want to hear it. You don't want to do to be a mute, like are you alive?
Speaker 3: I'm confused by the moaning though, Like, you don't want it to be like feminine, right, you want to be feminine? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like maybe like a growl like.
Speaker 3: Noll was, Well, I don't know, I don't know what you want. What about that?
Speaker 1: No, No, it feels all of these I've got very wrong.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not you.
Speaker 3: Want to grower?
Speaker 7: No, I'm hating everything I'm hearing right now. I mean, look, I would say subtle like words of encouragement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baby, no wage.
Speaker 7: I'd say the best word is one and it starts with E F and you just drop it in every now and then.
Speaker 3: Why's you beg me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because we just in case, just in case, I said funky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, those kind of words like breathed out or absolutely we want noise, right, But I don't need like commentating.
Speaker 6: I'm not wanting to dirty talk.
Speaker 3: No, you don't all know that's interesting? Because that interesting?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: It is to me?
Speaker 6: For a dirty talk? You look like you.
Speaker 3: Don't want that? What about on text? What about the filthy messages?
Speaker 1: Don't mind a dirty talk text? Right, I don't want in the bedroom in the moment, some noises, some moans, a few choice words that'll do me.
Speaker 3: Okay, but yeah, but they still haven't quite got the grunting right.
Speaker 6: Well, you haven't got the grunting right.
Speaker 3: Show me how you want to know?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I would not be doing that.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, cool, I.
Speaker 6: Think you might be. Well, we know that you're a dirty talker, Alana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't need to releiave that. I don't mind the dirty text.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I'm with get in the mood.
Speaker 3: In the actually in the bedroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes me and Ryan will be doing it as my husband and we will literally just start talking about like what we're going to have.
Speaker 6: For dinner in the middle of while you're doing there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like or like something about like something completely inappropriate and not to do with that and turn you on. No, but it's just how comfortable we are. And then we're having a giggle about it. And then I'm like, all right, shut up now.
Speaker 3: So you do it. And then he starts talking about your interest rate on your mortgage not thing like that, and you're down with you if you pay your super your personal contribution, and I'm like.
Speaker 6: Can you stop talking?
Speaker 3: All right? Twenty one past six you might have a thought on that thirty one oh six five.
Speaker 6: Eight, maybe call up with your your groaning here it.
Speaker 3: I am still confused as to what you.
Speaker 6: Get one thousand dollars if you get on air.
Speaker 3: You do because it's you get a date. Every caller on air, every single caller, gets one thousand bucks. All right, let's do another one right now for our birthday wheel. If it's your birthday, callers, thirty one oh sixty five, you'll spin our birthday wheel. You'll win a prize and a thousand bucks cash. All right, thirty one sixty five. We are doing the birthday will next right here on Kiss Breakfast with Mikey and Amy Gerard Morning.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's my birthday.
Speaker 3: It's my birthday. Yeah, you're on Kiss. Good morning, Mikey, Amy Dryda. It is time to do the birthday will, and it is how you get a day. So every caller on air is going to get a thousand dollars. We'll do that very soon. But on birthday tenth of August.
Speaker 6: It's tenth of August.
Speaker 1: It's actually Kylie Jenner's birthday today.
Speaker 9: Ras and shine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she went like viral for doing that, right.
Speaker 1: She is twenty nine today. What an absolute boss bitch she has killed.
Speaker 3: It's not even thirty mental all right.
Speaker 1: Antonio Menderes is also sixty six years old today.
Speaker 3: Pull some boops, fear me if you dare pray for mercyful?
Speaker 4: Let tell me pus it.
Speaker 3: Kill that cat? Your kids into that one?
Speaker 1: Amy, No, no, not yet. And Justin Throw is fifty five years old today.
Speaker 3: All right? And you know who else is having a birthday? We have, Luke?
Speaker 14: Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Take the day off?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would. What are you doing for your birthday?
Speaker 9: Night? Yeah?
Speaker 15: I'm working, I am working and I'm actually no, I'm not working.
Speaker 14: I'm going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, walk out, tell your boss you you need a sick day.
Speaker 3: I mean I wouldn't quit over a thousand.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what, drop the mental health You need a mental health day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I do. There you go.
Speaker 15: It's going to be a busy.
Speaker 5: It's busy.
Speaker 15: Wait to seek in my house?
Speaker 5: Or two years?
Speaker 14: So mom's birthday and birthday this week as well?
Speaker 6: Oh wow, okay.
Speaker 16: They turned sixty?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, do you know how old they turn?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sixty?
Speaker 6: And how old are you turning? Luke?
Speaker 14: Ah?
Speaker 6: So good?
Speaker 3: And what are you going to do to celebrate, mate? Especially now you've got a thousand bucks?
Speaker 5: Look on Sunday, I'll pay for dinner.
Speaker 14: I'll pay for dinner for everyone.
Speaker 6: Oh that's so nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have kept it for myself.
Speaker 6: We know that, we know you would have done that.
Speaker 3: Still, do your parents still pay when you go out? Where are you at with that? Because my parents are retired, Yeah, yours are as well. Yeah, when if they take you out for dinner, do they still pay or do you offer to pay?
Speaker 6: They very much try to pay, and I don't really let that.
Speaker 1: Like if if me and Ryan take my parents out for dinner, I will pay. If it's like my dad's birthday and he wants all his kids in the family to come out for dinner with him, and he will pay.
Speaker 3: Isn't that even though we try to, Yeah, he won't let it.
Speaker 1: It does the sneaky I'm off to the toilet and goes and pays.
Speaker 3: So I remember we went out for my dad's dinner and mom goes, oh, I'll pay, and Dad's like, that's just my money anyway, you know what I mean. It's still Dad pays. Let's be in that wheel before a.
Speaker 6: Number twenty four.
Speaker 17: Number twenty four, You've won five hundred dollars to spend at the brand new.
Speaker 6: Lush two point oh rooftop bar in South Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Generously.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, vibes and minutes from the South Melbourne market. How good, look you know what?
Speaker 3: Pay?
Speaker 6: Yes, and then you can spend one thousand dollars on yourself.
Speaker 3: Good on your mate. Happy birthday, Luke, Birthday, Luke, You get a day does continue? Every caller on air is going to get a thousand bucks. Look before you go, mate, you got to pick up birthday song? All right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Done?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, no, not done yet.
Speaker 5: Make it a good one, make it a good one.
Speaker 3: Well we got the carryover from Friday. I lost this one.
Speaker 6: Yea, it is better.
Speaker 3: I know you don't like this song.
Speaker 18: No, mate, you'll be the carry over for the next colve months of that song.
Speaker 3: All right, fine, what do you pick Tamy?
Speaker 6: Oh hope he pigs me?
Speaker 16: What a man?
Speaker 3: I think you better go Swedish house smartia man, I reckon.
Speaker 6: This is what Luke is a mighty good man.
Speaker 5: Let's see you've won me over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you, Luke.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday? Yeah yeah, yeah, we'll play it sir. All right, okay, you get a day continues. Let's do more free cash for every caller on air. A thousand bucks is what you're going to get. Call right now, let's do first calls, all right, anything you want to talk about thirteen one oh six five, we'll get you on air and your winter k Here we go with what a man here on kiss, good morning, and every collar on air today until nine a m. You make it on air, you get one thousand dollars for how you get a day. Let's do it for our first calls right now, Emily, good.
Speaker 10: Morning, good morning, morning.
Speaker 3: You've got a thousand bucks.
Speaker 10: Emily, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do with that?
Speaker 10: Treat myself? I'm working Monday mornings. Afterwork, buy some new clothes.
Speaker 6: Yes, what do you do Dale, I'm a nurse. Oh have you just come off a shift or no.
Speaker 10: I'm about to start, but I've just come off night.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I have so so much respect for like nurses and doctors who do shift work and are meant to like care for sick patients when they're so tired and sleep deprived themselves. I've got a girlfriend who's actually a midwife, and some of the hours that she works with her own kids at home are just wild. I'm like, hats off, and you definitely need go and get yourself a massage as well.
Speaker 10: Oh, that's what I'm going to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How is it that you're like work nights, then you work normal hours? Like, why can't they just keep it consistent? They must throw you around.
Speaker 10: They really do, but it's just wherever they need me. Yeah, I don't mind. Yeah, I'll get to the sleep anyway.
Speaker 6: How many night shifts are you allowed to do in a row? Is it like two or three?
Speaker 10: You could honestly probably do five?
Speaker 11: Oh wow, okay, but they're usually keep it to four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they switch you and then do you do your day shifts for a couple of weeks or no.
Speaker 10: It's it's really hard with where I work, they kind of.
Speaker 6: Just it's whenever they do around all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh gosh, you're a good person. Yeah you got a thousand bucks? Well done? Yes, thirty and one oh six five we're doing first calls and how you get a day?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Will well monny? Hey, well you've got a thousand bucks mate, well done of how you mate? What are you going to do with that?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 15: I'm quite boring.
Speaker 5: It'll probably just.
Speaker 14: Go on house renovation.
Speaker 1: So hey, it's boring, but how renovations aren't cheap and every dollar helps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what did you want to talk about for first calls?
Speaker 14: Mate? You was mentioning about bedroom stories before.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, about how important it is for men to be a little bit vocal in the bedroom because it helps us women know that they're also that you are also enjoying it, and it's a nice way of being vulnerable in a safe space as well.
Speaker 3: I think according to this thing, you want men to make noise, you want men to moan, just a little a step like that.
Speaker 14: It kind of didn't work that way, though, Amy, What do you mean? Ohl was actually I'm still.
Speaker 5: With my part.
Speaker 14: I've been with it for twenty four years.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Nice, what.
Speaker 3: Oh you went off? Make it back on your phone. We need to hear this story.
Speaker 6: I know I need to hear it.
Speaker 14: Go on, leaned over to give her a whisper to tell how good it was. And at that current time, I'm selling a car. Yeah, and she was on her phone asking about if I had a logbook service history.
Speaker 15: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm wyfused you're doing it and you're talking about selling your car to her.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Well she was on her phone because she was selling it through her phone, So you.
Speaker 3: Guys were doing it while she was on the phone.
Speaker 5: That was quite.
Speaker 6: Well, that makes no sense.
Speaker 3: But okay, very confused. Although you were saying, you and your partner just talk about life, Adam, and while.
Speaker 6: You're doing it this we do sometimes will you keep it like?
Speaker 1: The talk is so g rated that it's quite humorous.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I am.
Speaker 3: Surprised you don't like the dirty talk. I would have thought, Yeah, I would have thought.
Speaker 6: You were the animal. I'm like an onion. He's layers. To me, dirty talk is not one of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, interesting, all right, we're going to take CRT. What about you and dirty talk? You're going to take me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I hate it, really, yeah, especially because it's like then you're supposed to respond, yes, what do you say?
Speaker 6: Weird?
Speaker 3: Just do it? Don't say that's right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but yeah, coming up in celebrities speaking of there's going to be less sex and nudity in movies and there's a big reason why.
Speaker 6: And I'll tell you that next.
Speaker 3: All right, and more of your you getter calls. Every coller on air gets a thousand bucks another chance before seven, we will tell you when to call in.
Speaker 4: All right, Celebrity news, you like that guard.
Speaker 7: So when you think of a redheaded celebrity, who comes to mind straightaway, I'd say there's two.
Speaker 3: Ed Sharon yeah, and the Prince. Yes, I'd say Prince Harry Ed Sheeran.
Speaker 7: Obviously we got Nicole Kidman Emberstone, but I feel as if Ed Sheeran, particularly aside from Prince Harry, has become like the poster child for redheads yea, since he's become famous. And it's something that he's noticed as well, because he was in this recent interview and he was talking about how when he first got famous and like he's he became a huge deal, he used to see fans and other redheads out and they'd always corner him and like basically say, like, you know, it was really bad for us, going like trying to upon with him.
Speaker 3: He tells the story. Take a listen.
Speaker 17: When I got famous, I would go to clubs and my night at a club would be like some ginger kid in the corner talking to me would just be.
Speaker 3: Like it's hard for us, man, or isn't it?
Speaker 17: No one quite understands what we went through, man, and I just trying to have a good time.
Speaker 3: You did it.
Speaker 17: Honestly, I feel like I'm the spokesperson for them now. I always like joking about like forming a ginger army to actually like just one day just be like go around and see what happened.
Speaker 3: You're a big deal, Amy, a giant influencer. Do you get people coming up to you and cornering you?
Speaker 7: I think to plug you have to say her Instagram handle, which is Amy Grant.
Speaker 6: Ye stop. I get a lot of mums coming out to me. A lot of women will come.
Speaker 1: Up and are they trauma dumping? Like and my kids are so hard? Well, actually some of them do. It's more just they follow me and they're talking about Do you find it annoying when you just trying to have a drink and you're out and they're trying to talk to you and you want to be dancing. I think the thing is I always make time for them because I think if you've got the balls to come up to me and say hello, like, I always want to hold space and give them some of my time.
Speaker 6: But sometimes it can get.
Speaker 3: A little bit, it might go away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but no, it's it's fine.
Speaker 1: It's all everyone that I've ever met has always been so lovely.
Speaker 16: You.
Speaker 6: What about you?
Speaker 7: You've been on the radio for years, surely you've been approached you.
Speaker 6: Get more men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a lot of good Oh yeah, warranty fair. Yeah, you would hate that you're not getting a lot of women. I have no idea I've had women. Yeah, but I remember one now I think about it in a nightclub. I don't know what I said on air, and this is back in the day, I mean anything. Well, that show was pretty rogue. We were doing in the day. She just came up and she looked at me and goes, you are a piece of shit. Oh wow, spat on my face?
Speaker 6: No, she didn't.
Speaker 3: My woman doing a goalie Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I was like, you must have said, what did you do on the radio?
Speaker 3: But did you get her kicked out? No? I just went like, yeah, yeah, I did off your face and I licked it because she was hot. God, you're gross. God, I hate.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: Was so confronted though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that is intense, and a girl coming up to you wouldn't think like you wouldn't be on the defense.
Speaker 6: That that air disgusting. Spitting is disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyone that like spitting on your face. It's the most vile thing, isn't it. I still remember that. That's like she thought nothing of you. Yeah, to do that and what did I say? I made some stupid joke on air, like I have a laugh? Come on, yeah, you know what, I just need a laugh. Yeah, you just have a laugh. Don't get offended, just.
Speaker 6: Have a laugh.
Speaker 3: What else we have we following? Sorry, I do have something else. You're stuck in the spitting on my face?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was enjoying it.
Speaker 7: So there's this new movie coming out in a couple of days called One Night Only, and it stars Callum Turner, who is du a Leaper's husband and also he's one of the front runners to be the next Bond. So apparently this movie has a lot of sex scenes and nudity in it, and it's set in like a slightly dystopian New York City where pre marital sex has been outlawed by the government except for this one yearly twelve hour window, so everyone can only have sex for this one twelve hour period once a year.
Speaker 3: I've gotta be wild.
Speaker 6: Yes, not a lot of it, and I'd be sore. He's not even twelve hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody blue, You don't have to do the whole twelve hour you.
Speaker 6: Would you would be like, I'm not going to get it for another twelve months.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I couldn't. I couldn't keep doing it.
Speaker 6: Well, that's a you problem.
Speaker 7: Well, the director of the film, his name's Will Gluck. He's also done movies like Easy A and Friends with Benefits and stuff. He said that apparently this movie had way more nudity and way more sex scenes, except they tested it on audiences, which is what they do with movies before they get released, and a lot of younger audiences reacted really negatively to sex scenes. So basically he's saying that moving forward, the gen zs and the genow, which is anyone from like let's say thirty down or maybe a little bit younger and not into seeing that in movies anymore. Because I think our day we'd have movies. I mean, we were talking about the other day. So it's front of mine American part. You know, it's all about sex. It's all about nudity. The more nudity the better, the more boys would like it. But now it's apparently turning people away from movies.
Speaker 3: If there's too much nudity in sex, why is it with.
Speaker 6: This younger generation. They're just a bunch of goody two shoes.
Speaker 7: They don't drink anymore.
Speaker 6: They journal, they watch touch grass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder why I want now no sex prudes. You know why when we were younger, that was really the only way you saw it. I remember like watching movies. You know. We were talking the other week about SBS late at night. They used to put the brother uncut magazines. They've got access underneath the blanket, just moving up and down. Why but they've got access to the pond. Yeah, right, So they don't like that, don't need it.
Speaker 7: I just feel they're so prudish about everything.
Speaker 6: It's like, have a laugh.
Speaker 3: And I'm all right. You want to hear more of our celebrity news, you can get our Kiss Breakfast podcast on the three iHeart app. We are doing you Get a Day thousands of dollars every morning with our pop quiz right now. You want to play that, you'll instantly win one thousand dollars. Then you're up for another thousand dollars if you get our questions right. So let's do it one thousand bucks just by getting on air right now for how you Get a Day? On thirteen one oh six five, you're on Kiss Breakfast with Mikey and Amy Gerard.
Speaker 4: Good morning, kisses off quiz tough quiz.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let's do it. It's kiss Breakfast. Mikey and Amy Girard, Good morning. We are doing you get a day. So every caller on air is going to get a thousand bucks. You could get another thousand right now by playing our pop quiz Shi Chyenne one thousand dollars, So you've essentially already won the pop quiz.
Speaker 6: Let's just look at it like that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we're exciting.
Speaker 14: Let's fame for two thousand now.
Speaker 3: Let's go for it. Amy's got your questions. Good luck. Let's get your two thousand bucks starting now.
Speaker 6: All right, good luck, darl.
Speaker 1: Question number one the movie Snakes on a Plane is about what type of animal being released on a plane? Which Australian chemist chain is yellow, red and blue?
Speaker 10: The chemist flarehouse?
Speaker 1: On Which TV show do the judges turn their chairs around?
Speaker 16: The voice?
Speaker 6: Who is Willow Smith's famous.
Speaker 1: Mother, Yeah, yep, you had it, data Pim Yes, Which Sesame Street character lives in a bin?
Speaker 10: Grinch Groomers Grummet, who.
Speaker 1: Hosted the Aussie talk show Rove Live Rove, which Olivia Rodrigo star song starts with the lyrics I know that the.
Speaker 6: Bar closes at eleven?
Speaker 5: Oh, I know.
Speaker 6: Who won Master Chef last night? Pass? What is the name of Google's AI chatbot?
Speaker 14: Google's rhyme pass.
Speaker 1: Former tradees Matt Ford and Jack Steele form which Ossie comedy duo.
Speaker 6: I don't know that they were.
Speaker 1: They're the Inspired Unemployed. They are very funny. Okay, so the sesame Street character who lives in a bin' I don't know what you ended up landing on, but it's Oscar the Grouse, said.
Speaker 3: Christmas.
Speaker 1: Rove McManus hosted the Aussie talk show Robe Live.
Speaker 3: She got that, Oh you did?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She got?
Speaker 6: Okay, you got Rove? Yeah, Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 1: Song that starts with I know the bar closes at eleven is called drop dead v one Master Chef last night, and Google's AI chatbot is actually Gemini.
Speaker 3: All right, five ten? Yeah we almost got there?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you got one thousand dollars anyway?
Speaker 3: All right? And how you going to day? Does? Continue? Alright? Every caller on air getting a thousand bucks. We've got another chance coming up before seven thirty. I'll tell you when to call in, all right, so keep it right here on Kiss coming up one of our listeners is fed up with a boyfriend and is going to give him an ultimatum, live on air.
Speaker 6: Live on the radio. That's going to go down.
Speaker 3: Well, ultimatums in general never go down. Well did I no? Yeah, all right, we'll do that next. Let's play Taylor Swift for you. Right now, you're on Kiss Breakfast with Mikey and Amy Gerard for Chemist Warehouse.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Amy has given us a call today because she's just at her wits end with this relationship that she is in. So she's in a long term relationship with her partner, Brad.
Speaker 6: They live together.
Speaker 1: They've been talking about marriage, taking the next big step. But there is a big problem Brad. I mean, like we all used to, but Brad still hasn't hung up the shoes. He likes to party, party, party, party, party, So I don't think it's just a few drinks here and there.
Speaker 3: Well, let's find out, hollowaymy, Hey.
Speaker 6: Eames, Hi, Hi, Hi guys.
Speaker 3: How hard is Brad partying?
Speaker 13: Look, it's been going on I would say six months now, every weekend.
Speaker 6: Is this just something that he's picked up recently, Well.
Speaker 13: It's been it's probably been on and off prior, but the last six month has been kicking come to a head.
Speaker 3: What is he doing? Is he going out benders all night? Is he doing drugs? What's going on?
Speaker 13: Well, I know for a fact he's been doing coke. Ben actually very open about it, more than the average person.
Speaker 5: I would play well.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least he's being honest. That's one good thing. I guess lying about it it's never good.
Speaker 13: No, No, I mean I'm glad. I'm glad he's honest about it, but it doesn't make it any easier.
Speaker 1: No, No, It's also it's an expensive habit every weekend, buying that kind of stuff, doing that kind of stuff, like you're literally flushing money down the drain.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and it's Friday and Saturday night, so it is draining our joint resources. So starting to really affect me.
Speaker 1: So, Ames, if he's out Friday and Saturday night, when are you spending time with him?
Speaker 13: That is a great question. During the week, when we're both exhausted and even talking to each other, it's fairly a relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I would have a huge problem with that. How long you've been together.
Speaker 13: We've been living together now for a few years. It's been pretty serious we've been talking about marriage, possibly kids in the not too this in future that I kind of think like a pipe dream.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I would have a huge, huge problem with it.
Speaker 6: Have you tried talking to him?
Speaker 13: He doesn't think it's as big a deal as I do. So I'll say, look, can you just slow down? Can you even stop? And he's just I'm just having fun with the boys. It's not a big deal. Everybody does it.
Speaker 3: So what are you thinking now? An ultimatum?
Speaker 13: Hunt my wits end. It's changing his personality. So I'm I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: And this is the thing. When you're using it that frequently, you know you're staring down the pathway of addiction, right, So I absolutely think you need to speak up and give him an ultimatum.
Speaker 13: Now, yeah, you're like I say, it's changing who he is or who I thought he was. So he's not he's not the guy I fell in love with.
Speaker 3: Well, we have got a hold of Brad, so we're going to get him on air. You'll give him an ultimatum basically, stop doing this all the time or you're gonna leave.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do that. Next Amy's going to call a boyfriend, Brad and give him that ultimatum live on air. You're on Kiss Breakfast Mikey and Amy Gerard at a quarter past seven. What did it do?
Speaker 6: Maybe? Okay, So we've got Amy on the line. She's called in. She's at her wits end.
Speaker 1: She has this ongoing problem with her partner, Brad.
Speaker 6: They've been in a long term relationship.
Speaker 1: She was hoping it was all, you know, moving in the right direction, but his partying is just getting out of control. So he's out every weekend Friday, Saturday night. There is more than just drinks involved and Amy and he doesn't seem to think it's a problem. And Amy's pretty much done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so drugs every weekend. Bender's basically.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, yeah, Ames. I'm surprised you've hung in there for six month.
Speaker 1: I would have been I would have given the ultimatum of four weeks in cut.
Speaker 6: It out, Brad.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got a hold of Brad. Okay, so you're ready to confront him. You're basically giving him an ultimatum. If he doesn't stop this, you're not going to be around.
Speaker 13: Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, here we go, Brad. Hello, good morning, Hello, Hey, mate, So we're got Amy here that wants to have a chat to you. Okay, okay, all right, here we go Amy.
Speaker 13: Hey, hey babe, how are you am right?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 13: I've been better. I this probably isn't the way that I had planned on doing this, but I just do what well things have been. You're going out every weekend with the boys on Friday and Saturday nights, and it's one thing that you know. I don't see you, but I think you have a problem with cocaine, and I just I don't know how else to confront you about it. I just I think you need to stop, and if you don't stop, I don't think we can continue.
Speaker 5: Hang on, hang on here? Do I see your home like an hour ago?
Speaker 13: Adam?
Speaker 5: Do I need to see your home like one hour ago? Where is it coming from?
Speaker 13: I didn't, I couldn't. I didn't feel comfortable doing this face to face. I thought I would get upset and I won't worried that you would fly off the handle a little bit. So I just was hoping we could really talk about it.
Speaker 5: Do you have had every opportunity to talk to me about this?
Speaker 13: To be fair, every time I try to confront you about this. It's not a big deal. I'm just having fun with the boy.
Speaker 5: I am just having fun with the boys. Those things are true. I don't understand the problem.
Speaker 13: But it's two nights a week, It's Friday and Saturday night.
Speaker 5: But how is what I'm doing affecting you?
Speaker 13: It's affecting my finances, It's affecting our relationship. I can't even speak to you.
Speaker 5: You're not your finances. This is money that I earn.
Speaker 13: We have a joint bank account.
Speaker 5: I earn more than you. There's money that I earn, and there's still money left over that's coming into that joint bank account.
Speaker 13: It's affecting our future. That money has been there.
Speaker 5: When you're about your marriage, do you think I want to marry someone who's like coming at me about this?
Speaker 13: And do you think I want to marry someone who is coaked off their brain every single weekend?
Speaker 5: It's not that bad. It's a bit of fun with the boys.
Speaker 13: I ree that bad?
Speaker 3: Is that every weekend made? Or is she exaggerating?
Speaker 5: I would say she's exaggerating. How many times you get in botox? Let's talk about like draining our finances. You're getting botox and drinking contails all the time. That shit's expensive.
Speaker 1: Also quite different, Brad Like, obviously cocaine is illegal for starters, and botox you're probably getting once every four or six months.
Speaker 5: Not twice botox.
Speaker 1: Oh, it feels like there's a little bit of deflecting going on, Brad, Like.
Speaker 5: I'm speaking not that deep.
Speaker 13: You are leaving empty bags around the house that my parents, your parents, our nieces and nephews could find that stuff. Do you understand that we have people over all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't think the nieces and nephews and their parents, they don't know what it is.
Speaker 13: You just say it's okay.
Speaker 5: If you find and just throw them out. This is not a big deal. I'm so confused as so while you're making this such a big deal, and why you couldn't have had a conversation with me about it. You haven't had a problem up until really now, you've mentioned it a couple of times, but it really isn't something that's been an issue until now.
Speaker 1: It sounds like that though, that she has had a problem with it, and she's tried to kind of bring it up with you, and you've just kind of brushed it off, like you keep saying it's not a big deal, but it obviously is a big deal to her, and as her partner and as somebody who loves and cares about what she thinks.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't stop her from doing anything she wants to do. I don't need that sort of controlling bullshit.
Speaker 6: All right, So I think Brad needs a party girl.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got to chose you, braud, so you can keep aying me or keep partying. What do you want to do?
Speaker 5: Well? She used to be a party girl, and then she decides to get boring. I love you are coming at me about coke, But what about the times you did it? What about the times you were right there doing it at the start?
Speaker 13: That that's a lie I don't even know.
Speaker 5: Don't lie?
Speaker 3: All right? Okay, so Amy or the bags? What are you going for? Mate?
Speaker 5: I don't I don't like I don't like being controlled and I don't control. Is you telling me what I can and can't do is control? I'm not saying I'm going to give up and quit partying. I'm just not.
Speaker 16: Do you know what?
Speaker 13: He can do whatever the hell he wants. I'm actually so done. And this conversation is disprovedent he doesn't give a shit about anyone else but himself and his friends.
Speaker 3: All right, we might yeah, well we'll let you guys take it off there.
Speaker 13: Okay, yeah, okay, thank you, thanks guys, Thank.
Speaker 6: You all the best.
Speaker 3: M So you get a Day continues. Wherever collar on air gets a thousand dollars, you got the tension right, well, they've got a thousand dollars at least, let's keep doing that. Every collar on air is going to get a thousand bucks. We'll tell you when to call in crow at now it's got to hit a celebrity gossip and Brooke Shields is joining us on air or still to come. You're on Kiss Breakfast with Mikey and Amy Gerard. Good morning, Yes it is. You get a day here on Key with Mikey and Amy Gerard. Every single collar on air is going to get a thousand bucks. We're doing it right up until nine am. Let's get another person right now.
Speaker 1: Oh liilah, lila, HeLa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Thos well done?
Speaker 16: Oh thank you so much.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, a cover that got through.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 6: Have you been calling off the hook?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Oh, thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 11: I'm so stoked.
Speaker 7: What a way to start the week.
Speaker 3: Relations it keeps going until nine am. Alright, your next chance within fifteen minutes, I'll tell you when to call in. Let's go to Crow ATNT.
Speaker 4: Now Celebrity News.
Speaker 3: You like that guard.
Speaker 7: Remember how a couple of weeks ago we were talking about Shakira at the World Cup and how people thought she used a body double to perform in the opening ceremony.
Speaker 3: Stupid theory.
Speaker 7: Well then she also performed at the closing ceremony, and I don't think it was stupid. Actually, one hundred percent don't think it was her real Yeah, well, it's like it's not as if it's like it's a person standing in mining to a song and it did not look like her or dance.
Speaker 3: Like her at all.
Speaker 7: And this actually isn't too far fetched because Acorn in the past has fully admitted to he used to have his brother go and be a stand in for his performances because he was either busy doing other things or couldn't be bothered.
Speaker 3: It makes sense, Yeah, like you could be elsewhere making money. Why your brothers somewhere?
Speaker 1: And also imagine, as like a human being, you get sick, you get struck down.
Speaker 6: Influenced ab and yet.
Speaker 1: There's thirty thousand people turning up to see you perform, like someone needs to stand in for.
Speaker 3: You, your brother, your poor brother.
Speaker 7: So obviously there's the Shakira one, but there is a new artist who's being accused of doing the exact same thing, and that is Usher.
Speaker 3: Now he's performing shows at the moment. He's actually on like.
Speaker 7: A like a collaborative tour with Chris Brown. Oh my god, that looks and there's a guy that came out on stage. Now, the thing with Usher is not only has he like does everyone knowbody looks like? And also don't forget that these shows there's cameras which are zoomed on him, which and then on a big screen, so it's not as if it's from that far away. But Usher has such as like signature dance kind of style, so for someone to step in and be him without being caught, it would be very difficult. So apparently, like a lot of fans posted and everyone was of the same like thought, this is not Usher, Like they were saying, we want our money back. But the weird thing about Ushers, it's not like he wasn't there for the whole show. Half the show was real Usher. Half the show was fake Usher?
Speaker 3: What was the real Usher doing during that face?
Speaker 7: So the opening performance was Usher's song Yeah, which was fake Usher. So I thought, oh, maybe he was late. But then this guy came back out toward the end as well.
Speaker 6: Maybe she was like, yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 7: That's me, Like, you know what, I'm only going to do half of this. It's pretty tiring.
Speaker 3: I'm really unfit at the moment.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 7: It is like this guy again like the Shakira one, but more obvious. This is that's not that that does that looks like the guy from White Chicks, you know.
Speaker 3: Ferry Crew, you have a the whistle.
Speaker 7: But she's actually responded and saying, you guys are funny.
Speaker 3: Clone you can't clone this? How do you guys come up with this?
Speaker 12: And annoying?
Speaker 7: Of course he's going to because people are demanding a refund.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look those sunnies. I remember interviewing us, sir actually, and he kept his sonnies on the whole time.
Speaker 6: I would find that so rude.
Speaker 3: It is rude. They do it.
Speaker 7: He's also got the tilted down hat that's kind of covering a bit of his face.
Speaker 3: But it's just very fun. Definitely not here mate, just own it. That is I'm going to say, that's definitely not us.
Speaker 6: That's definitely not that.
Speaker 7: I'm also Britney spears back at it again on socials. Her latest thing, like most of her videos have been about talking sorry, I've been talking about wanting another baby. That's been like her latest obsession, terrifying. But this time she's put up a video with the caption you can't trust anyone, And I was like, oh, what's this about.
Speaker 3: Now? She wasn't talking about.
Speaker 7: Friends or family or a partner that did her dirty. She was talking about a cosmetic injecture that she visited, and she tells the story of how she got some botched bowtops.
Speaker 3: Take a listen, because you've put so much tax on this luck.
Speaker 12: I got it drew down like.
Speaker 19: That, and it's just how starting to raise up a being normal again. It's so embarrassed as like that, like its girls have to be careful if you do photos because these you got any.
Speaker 1: Startle speaking, I can talk about a botched botox. It was the very very first time that I had ever gotten it, and all my girlfriends were going to this doctor and I was like, yeah, yeah, I'll go. I was only like thirty or something at the time, and I got it around my eyes and the nurse or the injector who actually did it, injected me like here and because no, underneath my eyes, like close to my nose, all around here. But because I'm quite a smiley person when I smiled, I look like this.
Speaker 7: Oh no, you got your cheeks wouldn't lift.
Speaker 1: My cheeks wouldn't lift. So I look like a hamster with food in my cheeks. Yep, every single person. And because of course I was trying to lie about ever having it done.
Speaker 6: My boss at work was like, what's wrong with your face?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And my parents were like, what's happened to your face? And I was like, I got acupunta and they.
Speaker 3: Were liked a new lying idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, it was so bad I had to go back to the place they gave me my They got called in another more senior doctor and they were saying, why did you inject her here? They injected so low down in my cheeks that anyway, I took like two weeks off work, not that that helped, so like a bloody hamster for about three months.
Speaker 7: Can you just because I know you can dissolve philing.
Speaker 1: You can't dissolve botox now, so you just had to wear off. Yeah, it's just like an absolute.
Speaker 7: That's why you've got to do your research.
Speaker 6: Which said you can't trust anyone.
Speaker 3: You can't trust you. You've got to go to the ride doctor if you're going to get a done, like you're a doctor.
Speaker 6: Might key, Yeah, your botox injector your doctor's fantastic. Actually, maybe I'll go to him.
Speaker 3: You know why you got some movement at the moment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he must have gone small.
Speaker 3: You already outed me, so I might as well just done it. Then you finally just lean. You won't hear that week where she just on air she's like, oh you were I was here. Yeah, screwed me over.
Speaker 7: It's because of your age, Like, don't be ashamed that you have to put a little bit of botox.
Speaker 3: In anyway, he's an ex surgeon. Oh okay, he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, generally speaking, And I'm not gonna slander any particular business, but those big ones you just see in shopping centers are not the ones to go to. Yeah, find specific ones, yes, specialize in it. They don't also offer a million other services.
Speaker 3: All Right, you want to hear more gossup. You can check out our Kiss Breakfast podcast on the free iHeart app. You get a day keeps going. Every collar on air gets a thousand bucks. Let's just do another one. Colleen thirteen one oh six' five will give that to. You and it is now twenty to.
Speaker 1: Eight and if your partner is doing this one thing very early in the, morning.
Speaker 6: You should probably be. Worried So i'm going to tell you what that thing.
Speaker 3: Is, next very early in the, Morning we're about to find out how rid styles playing for. You right now you're On Kiss. Breakfast so if.
Speaker 1: Your partner is just to do this one thing in the, morning maybe to benefit themselves look after themselves a little bit. Better this is our heads up that you should be. Concerned it's a run.
Speaker 3: Club so if they join the run, club, well there's people.
Speaker 1: That get up at the crack of smorrows fad and go running before the.
Speaker 6: Sunrises it's those, guys.
Speaker 1: Right so there is a private investigator has revealed the lengths that he went to after a wife hired him to investigate her.
Speaker 6: Husband have a listened.
Speaker 18: To, this so the Next SATURDAY i follow him to The ron. Club it was like thirty maybe forty people, there AND i take my happy house out of the, car like any GOOD pi would, do AND i joined the rock. Club SO i stay behind the guy And i'm watching him and he's not really acting some type of way with, anyone but it is high as hell AND i am ready to. Finish so the run finally, ends the five days, over people are saying, goodbye but THEN i noticed that this guy is hanging back with one. Woman so he walks across the park to the other parking lot to drop her off at her, car and they're talking there for a, minute they're laughing. Whatever she's about to, leave but when she, does he kisses her.
Speaker 6: GOODBYE i got the.
Speaker 3: VIDEO i sent it to the. Client kiss. Clothes what do You does it make sense to? You like If ryan wanted to join a run club full of hot girls in their twenties running every, morning you get.
Speaker 1: IT i can imagine the, Appeal and you're, Right like it's all fit people who look after their, body and they don't wear a lot of clothes when they're, running and they're.
Speaker 6: All kind OF i don't want to say anything to.
Speaker 1: Her fen runners, here but like the people who are really into their. Fitness they really take pride in what they look like and they care a lot about. It they tend to be attracted to similar, people. RIGHT i always, THINK i don't, Know you're just there's too.
Speaker 6: Much, temptation right to.
Speaker 3: Cheat, yeah, NO i must say they have.
Speaker 6: To, cheat but it's it's opening Up pendora's. Box.
Speaker 3: YEAH i think you're. Right maybe they should call them root. Clubs but a lot of people are doing it, too meet that as.
Speaker 6: Well, right a lot of people joined gyms to meet.
Speaker 3: People, okay now here's the THING i reckon the gym could be a problem as. WELL i had a lower year a girlfriend years, ago.
Speaker 6: A LOWLY i haven't heard.
Speaker 3: That so she joined the. Gym at, FIRST i was, like, yeah, whatever but she was going there every morning before.
Speaker 6: Work, okay, rights, Fine.
Speaker 3: But then it was Like i've made all these, friends, right and then it started with, oh we're going out for drinks on the, weekend and, again trying not to act like a jealous douche or, whatever but she kept. On she was going to the gym in the, morning then the, afternoon then hanging with these people all. Weekend AND i, remember actually we were overseas and she'd had a few too many, drinks and she was lying there with the phone and sort of like passed, out fell, asleep AND i saw her phone was still. Open she was dming one of the dudes from the, gym the, Gym, yeah and then denied it my lying, Eyes, yes my eyes are.
Speaker 1: Lying, yeah this is Pre. Ai i've got a girlfriend who she is a single, girl and she goes to the gym AND i cannot tell you how many guys she's picked up there we, Go she's picked up guys who have like constantly come over to the space where she's working out and, flirted, flirted, flirted, days, days, days, Days and then they've gone out and they've had drinks and, stuff and then she's found out he's.
Speaker 3: Married you can't wait your partner go to the. Gym they just got to get.
Speaker 1: Fat And ryan was, like you, KNOW i probably do need to start working.
Speaker 6: OUT i was, like, yeah you can work out in the, garage.
Speaker 3: Buddy, hey we are doing this all. Morning, yes you get a. Day every collar on air is getting one thousand. Bucks let's get another one right.
Speaker 2: Now, Lauren, lauren, congratulations.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do with?
Speaker 16: THEM i promise my, brother we'd split.
Speaker 3: It he's.
Speaker 4: Fourteen i've got him on the phone.
Speaker 6: Here Oh i'm so.
Speaker 20: Sweet Hello, Jack Hello, jack your, Sister your sister just won you five hundred dollars she called over the best sister in the world or?
Speaker 3: What, yeah definitely PERSONALLY i would have kept one thousand dollars. Myself we know you would do. That, Yeah, Lauren, jack you guys have got it well.
Speaker 1: Done, okay, Congratulations, god thank you so.
Speaker 3: Much so. Good, hey we got well over an hour an hour and. Fifteen let's call it to keep doing These, sorry.
Speaker 6: Undred dollars is so much for a fourteen year, old that's that.
Speaker 3: Big, yeah, hey so you can continue to. Win just keep it On. Kiss we'll tell you when to call in for the next opportunity to win one thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars all, Right, Yeah and to be, HONEST i need to unpack my weekend BECAUSE i actually felt like On saturday NIGHT i was in some kind of torture.
Speaker 6: Chamber i'll tell you what that looked like and why next.
Speaker 3: Go to some weird sex? Club, oh who's? Hell all, right we'll find. Out coming up you are On Kiss, breakfast my key and a means your. Ard good. Morning so you know.
Speaker 1: In World war one and two and, shit they have like interrogation rooms or torture, chambers and they've.
Speaker 3: Been watching your history each.
Speaker 1: OTHER i, haven't but it got me, thinking, obviously there's all these forms of, torture like you, know they pull off the toenails or they do the flannel over the mouth andder that's. HORRIBLE i know slip deprivation is another, one BUT I i Think i've come up WITH i Think i've come up with one of the worst forms of. Torture and if there is any chambers out there still existing and you want to get your opposition or hostage, in.
Speaker 3: Listen to What i'm going to.
Speaker 1: Say what you need to do is you need to ply said hostage with copious amounts of. Alcohol i'm talking like maybe a few negronis to start off, with move on to rose, Espresso, martini's maybe even some tequila, shots, right and then you're going to lure them into a false sense of security and put them into. Bed and then every hour you're going to send a child in and each child is going to have a problem that you actually need to tend.
Speaker 6: To so the first is going to be a.
Speaker 1: Nosebleed then two hours, later when you've hit deep, rem another child needs a bed sheet change because they've wet the bed. Right another two hours in deep rem, again you're desperate for. Sleep you're very nauseous at this, point and a child's had a bad nightmare and you're going to have to try and walk said child back to, bed but you are so shit, faced you're like a tranquilized elephant and you're crashing into. Walls and then the first child that had a, nosebleed he's going to wake you up. Again An, yeah and at this point you're hangover because you're also. Dehydrated you're not going to feed your hostage any, water so the dehydration is kicked.
Speaker 3: In this has happened to, you Didn't this is My saturday.
Speaker 1: Night AND i was LIKE i am in like this is some kind of fresh. Hell it was enough for me to. GO i Just i'd never want to drink.
Speaker 3: Again, yeah really that business in? Times what about the next?
Speaker 1: Day the next DAY i got woken up as well at five, am SO i continuous broken. Sleep the hangover is setting in my head feels like there's a, jackhammer just like AND i was, sweating all kinds of alcohol was leaving my, paws AND i just hated every part of that entire.
Speaker 6: Night and it was a form of.
Speaker 3: TORTURE i think it is so having kids and getting, drunk they just don't. Mix you can't do.
Speaker 6: It sean would understand.
Speaker 21: You you've got a, Kid i've completely, Stopped LIKE i haven't stopped. Drinking i'm still, drinking BUT i don't go to those excessive amounts anymore because he's like fifteen months. Older he just runs all day.
Speaker 6: Long, yeah there's no, off but and there's notheen months.
Speaker 3: Old So i've heard all my mates complain about this that have had, kids so like they still go. Hard so they'll go out to like one two in the, morning drinking a, lot and then the next day they all complain about how bad the hangover is and their kids are. There, YEAH i just don't know how you do it.
Speaker 6: Well AND i think this is the.
Speaker 1: PROBLEM i actually don't ever really do that anymore because of said torture. METHOD i tend to have a couple and then pull. Back but you, KNOW i was at the.
Speaker 6: Races it was all.
Speaker 1: Inclusive you got to lean in when it's all, inclusive, Right but it was just a it was a very strong reminder that you physically can't do it when you have children.
Speaker 3: Anymore, yeah well you can, try but then you're just still. Torture.
Speaker 1: Yeah the only time you can do it is if you if the kids are having a sleepover at their. Grandparents, yeah or you're away somewhere for like a wedding or something and you've left them at.
Speaker 3: Home you've got to plan.
Speaker 6: It if you're coming home to your, kids just don't do.
Speaker 3: It, yeah you're really turning me off having. Kids, nobe you should have.
Speaker 6: Kids are, great they're, great you love.
Speaker 3: THEM i mean to be. Fair IF i have a big, NIGHT i do have to get up and still feed my. Cat and that's you, know not the same moment cries? Imitate then how is imitating a child's cry SO i can kind of?
Speaker 6: Relate do you have to get up and change your cats?
Speaker 3: Nappy, no she's not a bad point yet nothing the.
Speaker 6: Same it's like people to compare having a dog to.
Speaker 1: Children they not on Par, no, no not on Par and it is it's really. Hard don't RECOMMEND i reckon anyone in the car listening now.
Speaker 6: With children at home they'll be nodding along in.
Speaker 3: Agreement just don't have.
Speaker 6: Kids the two and two they just don't go. Together LIKE i used to get smashed and every now and then just get.
Speaker 21: Smashed but now it's a completely different.
Speaker 6: Story because it is so so, hard.
Speaker 3: You will sound like a boring lifestyle minute past eight at the. Time right now it is you get a. Day every caller on air is getting a thousand. Bucks let's do another one right. Now call in thirteen one er six.' five you have the option to double, the money so you're gonna get instantly one. Thousand bucks then, double banger, double banger. You do you do our. Pop quiz you could also win a. Thousand bucks let's do it. Right now thirteen one oh. Six five You're On kiss Breakfast with Mikey And. Amy gerard, Good, morning.
Speaker 10: Kisses pop.
Speaker 3: Quiz quiz let's get you one. Thousand dollars, in fact instantly you're gonna get a thousand dollars because we are. Doing it you get. A day every call on air gets a. Thousand, Bucks, holly holly you got it thousand. Dollars instantly, well done you won.
Speaker 16: The QUIZ y I think i want to do to the.
Speaker 3: Pop quiz that, is true but you can double it right now two. Thousand bucks if you get all, questions correct you're ready. To go.
Speaker 6: I'm ready you've got, this girlfriend? All right question?
Speaker 1: Number one who Hosts The mel? Robbins podcast Who Hosts old?
Speaker 10: Robins, podcast, yeah question it's in.
Speaker 6: THE name.
Speaker 22: I.
Speaker 16: Don't know my kids are looking at me like they don't.
Speaker 6: Know, either okay so.
Speaker 1: Pass part how Are the veronicas related to?
Speaker 9: Each Other the veronicas related to Each other, their sisters aren't they the sisters who.
Speaker 1: Voice is the one er Who voice genie in the nineteen ninety Two, movie aladdin Who voice.
Speaker 10: Genie in the nineteen Eighty, two aladdin.
Speaker 3: Repeating, the question was just getting help from. Her, kids yeah that. Sounds nice.
Speaker 1: Part OKAY which nrl team wears are primarily?
Speaker 6: Green JERSEY which.
Speaker 16: I know old team wears a plenty. Green Jersey.
Speaker 1: Grated ordinary was a number one hit last year For which American singer ordinary.
Speaker 9: Was a hit for Which last, American singer, oh.
Speaker 3: Well you got two you got to the kids didn't? Help You? March ollie how old are?
Speaker 6: YOUR kids i.
Speaker 16: Have four, of THEM so i have thirteen and ten and five and almost two.
Speaker 21: Great help so.
Speaker 1: Cute Though So mel robins actually Hosts The Mel.
Speaker 3: Robins podcast funny, About.
Speaker 11: That oh that was would have.
Speaker 1: Been, Easy Yeah robin williams is the voice of the genie in The.
Speaker 6: Movie aladdin really.
Speaker 5: That would have been.
Speaker 16: Easy too And.
Speaker 6: The ordinary, oh yeah was the number one Hit For. Alex warren That's what? Warren thousands but who cares because you want a thousand.
Speaker 3: Guys anyway, all right and we still have more opportunities for you to get a. Thousand bucks every caller on air before nine is going to get one. Thousand dollars we'll tell you when to call, in next, all right to keep it right Here. On kiss thirteen, Past Eight hollywood Icon brook shields is taken over. The show we're gonna get her Live. On zoom we'll do that next right Here, on Kids brook shields is joining us live.
Speaker 6: On, Air, Hello, Hello, hello hi.
Speaker 3: Thank you for. Coming on you've got a brand new. Crime drammer you're. Killing me it's coming out. On stand true crime is, Just huge like women in particular, Are Obsessed brook do YOU feel i.
Speaker 12: Think it's a genre that people have loved?
Speaker 9: From murder, she wrote normally murders in, the building you know that sort of that genre where it's it's easy, to watch it's not, too gory there's a, you know maybe a guy falls out of a closet with a knife in, his back but there's.
Speaker 12: No blood like it's that old School Almost.
Speaker 9: Agatha christie but to have two females at, the helm two.
Speaker 12: DIFFERENT generations i think women are.
Speaker 9: Responding to that because it's, you know my character's made fun of a lot like my daughters do. Every DAY so i think IT'S just i think, it's appealing.
Speaker 12: It's entertainment it's a bit. Of, escapism yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you love investigations in your, own life like trying to figure?
Speaker 6: THINGS out i feel like women are like inheritently. Detectives, undercover right we've all. GOT it i kind of have, To, be yeah they.
Speaker 9: HAVE to i think it has something to do, with like if you can bear, our children you kind of also have to be, a, detective yes, because yes and if you're if you happen to be a partnered you have. To DETECTIVE because i got to read what they're saying because they don't often say what. They MEAN so i think it IS inherent i Do think i'm, my character but also me as. A person i'm better with motive and story and why and what's happening in that. Person's Life, whereas andy my partner and the, younger generation is really good, with FORENSICS and i, FIND like i find that that THAT'S what i am in, Life Too like i'm, it's.
Speaker 12: Like, well no why would she?
Speaker 7: Do that, you, know yeah it's fun.
Speaker 1: TO play i have a GIRLFRIEND and i find. This crazy but she listens to these.
Speaker 7: Horrific true crime podcasts to put herself.
Speaker 6: To sleep do you get into? True crime like do you listen to podcasts and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: Because They're, ALL no i don't because they're all going to be under my bed and me by. The EGGLES when i get in BED and i set, my arm they're going to grab me bycles and that's the end.
Speaker 6: Of it that's.
Speaker 12: EXACTLY right i give my attention, to it give. Its energy it's going to.
Speaker 3: Find, Me, now brooke are you've been in the industry for fifty? Years now, oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well yeah sixty on your?
Speaker 3: Sixty one so when what were you doing commercials? And stuff as?
Speaker 9: A baby, I was i Was the iriso BABY when i was a little.
Speaker 3: AND look i can't rock. THE diaper i can't have You on brook Without Admitting The blue LAGOON when i was a teenager was there was a good movie, for me you KNOW what?
Speaker 9: I mean it depends like some people say it was, for me some people say it was for.
Speaker 12: The boy well.
Speaker 3: It was it was.
Speaker 12: To people you had.
Speaker 6: A Poster of brook on your on your? Bedroom wall do YOU and I Watched The blue lagoon over.
Speaker 12: To you All an Australian crew Uji.
Speaker 3: All assis it's actually apart from me being, a teenager it's a very. Good movie do you go back and watch some of the stuff that? You've done do your kids watch your work or do you just go never? Watching?
Speaker 4: Again, no, no no.
Speaker 9: No nothing the ONLY thing i sort of make my kids watch is Like, Suddenly, SUSAN okay i don't have it on a loop in, my House but i've, been like you're gonna, Sit down you're gonna.
Speaker 12: Watch this mom. Was funny so they.
Speaker 9: Appreciate now but what's interesting is without, my asking they Both Watched You're Killing, me like they both watched it without me saying you have to watch.
Speaker 12: Your mother so that was and they were, Like well i'm. You're funny it's good you watch your.
Speaker 6: Old stop that's when he wants to watch their old. Stuff, back REALLY when i, do something it's done.
Speaker 12: LIKE move i.
Speaker 3: DON'T know.
Speaker 9: I think i MEAN when i have Been, on BROADWAY which i have.
Speaker 12: Been, multiple times.
Speaker 9: The clips from, THOSE shows i, WILL say i will go back and there such a triumph for me because it was so physically life altering and difficult to Be on broadway or be In the west Play The. West end and when you go through something like that and you survive it to Me that i'll watch for the rest of.
Speaker 3: The, Stuff well i'll watch it for You That i'm i'm going to judge.
Speaker 12: Myself anyway, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, All right hey More We brooke shields. Coming up hang, Around please brook and you get continues your chance to win one thousand bucks every call on it within. Ten minutes, All Right hurryana grande playing right now And More, We.
Speaker 6: Brookshields, Brookshields.
Speaker 3: Yeah Hollywood Icon brook shields has taken over the show.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 1: Morning brook you're celebrating your twenty fifth wedding anniversary, this year.
Speaker 12: AREN'T you i told them not to get. Too, comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly i'm actually celebrating my tenth, wedding anniversary and ten years feels like a lifetime with. My husband twenty, five years that's such, an ACHIEVEMENT and i JUST think i need to know what are? The tips what what do you do to keep the marriage alive and healthy and all of.
Speaker 6: Those things it's a.
Speaker 5: Year.
Speaker 9: Milestone, brook well we we Live In, new york so we're not In the hollywood world in.
Speaker 3: The, Thing yep we've.
Speaker 9: Never been i've never. Been there i've always Lived In New. York CITY so i think that that just environment has something to do. WITH it.
Speaker 12: I think it's. REALLY hard i don't think it's and, you.
Speaker 9: Know you forget to talk to the, other person forget, you know you forget to kiss some hello and come in from, a trip and like you have to. Remind yourself and then you add kids, to it it's, you know it's really easy to lose sight of the relationship because it's all about. The kids and the kids go to college and then you're just left with the person and, you're like what do we. Do, NOW yeah i don't think THERE'S an i don't think that there's.
Speaker 12: A trick.
Speaker 6: MAGIC potion.
Speaker 12: I think, I mean i.
Speaker 9: Think women and men and relationships grow at, different PACES and i think that's the hardest Thing because i'm always trying to grow and learn and, you know And like i've gone to therapy forever and my, husband's like how long have you been in? Therapy forever, like really where how's that going? For you, i'm like it's going, very well thank you.
Speaker 12: Very much i'm still here, with.
Speaker 6: You right you don't want to Know what i'd be like? Without, it, yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah EXACTLY but i think it's a it's a source of insecurity for men to think maybe they, you know they.
Speaker 12: Are, FAILABLE yes i think you have to still keep talking, about it but IT is i do not think it.
Speaker 5: Is.
Speaker 1: EASY yeah i remember my mom always saying, to, me like obviously kids are challenging and that's. Hard work but the hardest job you will ever have is. Your marriage and it's something that you constantly have to work at and pour into and both people need to pour into it.
Speaker 6: As well, and yeah don't usey In and i'm Very much.
Speaker 3: I'm, pouring well let's see if you can do twenty five.
Speaker 9: Like brook but, it's, true though because it's very easy to. Get, complacency yeah. You know and by, the way the kids are easy because, they're difficult like you just you can throw it all into them and then then all of, a sudden that's an. Easy, distraction yeah it's just but it's hard to grow and it's almost like unnatural because the adrenaline isn't the same and attraction isn't.
Speaker 12: The same and so.
Speaker 9: You're, like oh this is why people break up because there's a shiny new penny, over there and. Why, not YEAH so i THINK it's, I mean i have a, long view which Is what i'm holding.
Speaker 3: On, to yeah well we are glad it's still working for your twenty five, years later and we are really we are looking forward to your. Killing me I'm In.
Speaker 12: New york it's like it's like. Separate bathrooms but.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 3: We go there's the tips. And bathroom there's the.
Speaker 12: Answer there it is, right there.
Speaker 6: Separate bathrooms, all right you're.
Speaker 3: Killing me it's going To premiere, august seventeen only. On stand we are looking forward to watching it all episodes. At once will drop by, the way which. Is great you're not making, Us, Wait, brooks shields thank you for. Coming on thank you.
Speaker 6: So much, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 12: THANK you i.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it there, We Go brooks shields are live this morning Here. On, kiss okay it's you Get. A day every caller, On air amy gets one.
Speaker 6: Thousand dollars we're.
Speaker 3: Still, another, one Yes, now colleen you want a thousand bucks thirteen one oh six five and we've got more opportunities, Before nine so keep it. Right HERE okayy i.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: We go you Are, On kiss Mikey And amy gerard all Thanks To. Chemist warehouse we're doing you get. A day you. Get her every collar on air gets a. Thousand, dollars, yeah man and we're going to do another, One, Now, andrew andrew, no way you guys a Thousand relations oh, my god you are.
Speaker 8: So good how good?
Speaker 9: Is that what are you going?
Speaker 3: To do you're gonna take.
Speaker 14: The, Day absolutely me and the boys going straight to, The pub, no high.
Speaker 3: Straight to the pub at eight?
Speaker 6: Thirty seven? Why?
Speaker 7: Not absolutely you could double it on the pokies RESPONSIBLY gets.
Speaker 3: I want to get on. THE weekend. I did i, was like did?
Speaker 7: You go how MUCH did? I get Me and willman came play together and we got a. Thousand, dollars well not the. Biggest win we've. Ever got, but look not the.
Speaker 3: Biggest win what are you going to?
Speaker 22: Do?
Speaker 3: That andrew don't? Do it, and yeah good. On you andrew gat. Me responsible remember? That time what what? Was it your partner gave you.
Speaker 7: The money this has happened, twice NOW so i actually have pretty good luck on, the POKIES which i know is not a thing. Because whatever, but yeah he lent me fifty bucks to put into the pokies and with said, FIFTY dollars i won two and a, half grand? So, yours YEAH well i. Thought so BUT just i did the nice thing and split the money. With him, but, he yeah he, was like technically it's all mine because it's.
Speaker 3: My, MONEY like, i mean he didn't argue. For that but we we've settled. On fifty we went fifty.
Speaker 6: To fifty you KNOW what i would, HAVE done i would have given him him.
Speaker 7: Fifty dollars THAT'S what I said i had. To do but you, know what when you, love someone just avoid. The fight, his money?
Speaker 3: What's his his mine? Was mine?
Speaker 5: Is his?
Speaker 3: All right you got to. Day continues we have another chance to win coming up in the next. Ten minutes, all right you want a. Thousand dollars keep it, Right here let's go to crow at.
Speaker 4: That celebrity news you like, that guards then maybe A new.
Speaker 7: Hollywood Couple and i'm putting this in here specifically, For You, amy GERARD because i know you love.
Speaker 3: This, Man SO.
Speaker 7: Michael, b jordan he may or may not be in a Relationship.
Speaker 3: WITH ray i.
Speaker 6: Believe it she may have.
Speaker 7: Found.
Speaker 3: It, yeah.
Speaker 7: Now they were spotted together At, six flags which is an amusement PARK in la and they were like riding roller coasters together and things. Like that basically it looked like one of those kind of dates you have early on in, a relationship the fun dates you. Go on so there's no confirmation at. This, point however these photos are going viral because why Else, would Ray a, british singer be hanging Out WITH Michael, b Jordan an AMERICAN acts i, remember Reading.
Speaker 1: Because i've done my Research ON. Michael, b jordan that he likes to keep his romantic life very, very, private right which is why you never really see photos of. Him anywhere so for him to be out so publicly At, six flags it makes me think that they are, just Friends and That's what i'm.
Speaker 6: Running with so you're potentially still in with the Chance.
Speaker 7: If i'm not, incorrect THOUGH because i also have done Research IN.
Speaker 3: Michael b jordan's a whole look he's an. Attractive.
Speaker 7: Man, Yeah no but when it Comes, to ray she's actually said before because of course she had that song Where Is? My husband she kind of just released a whole album, around like, you know wanting to. Find love and she actually said in an interview earlier this year that she wasn't going to release another album until she Falls in love because she doesn't want another album yearning. For that she wants her next album to be and she's already named it and then she fell in love is what the name of the album. Will be so if we hear new music or We see ray walking into, a, studio.
Speaker 6: Yeah have You Seen? Mum sinners by, the, way No With?
Speaker 3: Hailey steinfeld is she?
Speaker 1: In it Our boyfriend michael is in it and there's double of him and he is, So, fine.
Speaker 7: Like look they're in love with him when He, in creed when he played the boxer must have. For boxing, but no he's just a great actor and we admire his.
Speaker 6: His acting skills. Are phenomenal not.
Speaker 3: He Won.
Speaker 6: An, oscar yeah so.
Speaker 3: Count. Act, yeah no he's actually a very.
Speaker 7: Good actor and he did a really nice speech getting up thinking his.
Speaker 3: Mum must have a small penis. Or something it's got to be something wrong. WITH it i. Doubt, it, YEAH yeah i highly. DOUBT it.
Speaker 5: I.
Speaker 3: Don't know he just, looks, like.
Speaker 6: Well yeah it.
Speaker 3: Might, BE also i want.
Speaker 7: To talk About the obamas for, a second because You know olivia wild she's the actress who also. Now directs She Dated. Harry. Styles briefly she was talking about when she Went to Michelle And barack obama's farewell party From The white house in. Twenty seventeen so after he finished up in Office and trump was about to come in for his, first term they had this big celebration and there were All these hollywood. Celebrities there there were Performances, from Usher From. Kelly rowland it was like a huge night and apparently it literally went until the early hours of, the Morning Because olivia wilde tells the story it was her last memory of that night of.
Speaker 3: That party take.
Speaker 22: A listen i got to go to the going away party For the obamas when they Left The, white house and the LAST image i out of them in the WAIT hours i left a five AM and i turned around and There was Barak and michelle Grinding.
Speaker 3: To pony yeah it.
Speaker 6: Is that that is such a. Good, song yeah let's.
Speaker 5: Do.
Speaker 3: It okay here's THE thing. I learned women like it if you get up and dance.
Speaker 5: With.
Speaker 3: Them, YEAH absolutely i can. Do BOTH but i remember going. You're, terrible YEAH but i just have. A. Laugh yeah that's. The thing you don't have to be a.
Speaker 7: Good dancer you just don't want to be. The guy like at, a wedding, for example and, Everyone's dancing, you're like, come on and, they're, LIKE nah i, don't dance and you're just boring.
Speaker 3: And, Shit YES so i remember. DOING that i think we'd had a bit of a row the GIRLFRIEND and i itch is like you want? To dance was like, not yeah but when you get up there, AND yes i dance like, mister bean, that's fine but you give it a crack now.
Speaker 7: Doing It when CAINE and i first, started dating one of the things that drew me into him early on was the fact that we'd have a few drinks at dinner and then we'd go to our local pub and he'll get on the dance floor in front of everyone he's. Doing turns he almost leans a bit homosexual because he gets so.
Speaker 3: Into it.
Speaker 6: He's, pirouet yeah he's a feeling Like.
Speaker 3: Muscly MAN and i was, just like.
Speaker 7: Your fun you're the fun GUY who I know we're going to be able to go out and have. Fun together that's what.
Speaker 6: You want you want to a dude with, no, inhibitions right.
Speaker 7: Not worrying about, whatever him a guy who cares about other. People judging yeah's a bit of, AN eck.
Speaker 3: I Know but i'm going to stick up for the. Dudes here there are some guys that just they don't feel like they. Can dance they're, very serious they don't want to get. Up there they might kind of like.
Speaker 7: Swave aside we encourage Me and amy right now are encouraging those men to just get up and have a crack anyway because we will always. Appreciate, it yes and he. Never judged we'll, never judge even if we're laughing. At you that's.
Speaker 3: Good too get, some, attention yes, all right last calls coming up soon and you will get a, thousand dollars will tell you when to call in For our you get a day that is on, the, way right here but. COMING up i don't KNOW how i feel about This samey i'm going to see. From you. UH huh a quarter of ozsies expect this one thing of, their partners something you have to share. With, them oh we'll find out what it is right after. Major Laser, justin bieber You're On. Kiss breakfast let's go, all right here. We go want to run this past. Your amy one in four ossies expect to know their, partner's password.
Speaker 6: Expect to know their, past.
Speaker 3: Code, past, code password phone. And laptop it's, saying here, actually now young men are the most likely to hold. Those opinions so young men really want to know their.
Speaker 1: GIRLFRIENDS password i actually thought it would have been the.
Speaker 3: Other way others are calling it a green flag if your partners share their phone and computer password. With You so. I'M guessing, i mean you're Married, to ryan you'd.
Speaker 6: KNOW his i just think it's just one of those things that like.
Speaker 1: Naturally EVOLVES like i wouldn't probably sit down after a couple of Months with ryan, and, SAY hey i need to passcode to.
Speaker 3: YOUR phone.
Speaker 1: I don't i don't operate like, that FIRSTLY but i it would be something as innocent as like, oh hey let me change, the song or like what's your what's your?
Speaker 6: PASS code i wouldn't think twice.
Speaker 1: About it now if he turned around, and, goes, oh here give me, A back i'll put, It in i'd, be, like.
Speaker 3: Oh what's going? On there so you? Know it you just Don't.
Speaker 6: USE ryan's i know he. Knows mine all my kids.
Speaker 1: Know MINE if i ever, change it it's going to be to keep my kids out of.
Speaker 3: My, phone yeah more than. Your, partner yeah More. Than, Ryan yeah sean's doing our. News today, you're married you've got, a kid but you know? Your, PARTNERS yeah. I.
Speaker 21: Do actually i've known it. For, AGES yeah i. Don't know it's Just what eddie is one of those things where it just. Happens naturally you just, Sort, OF oh i need to get into? Your PHONE can i?
Speaker 5: Give?
Speaker 1: It YEAH so i can do you just it feels, just, normal, like yeah what? About you you've Been with alana for?
Speaker 3: How? Long now it's funny because she handed me her phone and gave it, to Me and i've forgotten what it was NOW and i don't want to say it on air EVEN if i did, remember it like her pass.
Speaker 1: Code and she gave you her phone and told to.
Speaker 3: Pay for something on, her phone and she told me, the number and of course mine's four zero's so. My part my laptop password is password one two, three four so really easy to get. Into IT but i had a girlfriend once who was that paranoid about. That STUFF if i see my, phone, here yeah see HOW am i putting it on? The table your?
Speaker 6: Face?
Speaker 3: Up YEP if i EVER ever i, had it what?
Speaker 6: Weighs down it was.
Speaker 3: A problem oh. That's, mental, YEAH.
Speaker 6: Well i mean had she been cheated on in.
Speaker 5: The.
Speaker 3: Past yeah PLUS also i think she liked to play out, her self so.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah well that.
Speaker 3: She's parent, but like JUST if i couldn't on the, coffee table, FOR example i couldn't put my phone, face down that was a.
Speaker 1: BIG problem i don't even look at what the way my phone.
Speaker 6: Is facing half the time.
Speaker 3: You will be looking.
Speaker 6: At right i'm coming home and checking out how you're placing.
Speaker 5: Your.
Speaker 3: Phone, babe hey let's do last calls and it's you get a day crow. At nut are we ready for our last bunch? Of callers?
Speaker 7: Right now the phone have, not stopped so good luck to everyone.
Speaker 3: Getting through, you know last time we did a. YOUR ghettter i told YOU when i was working at the other, radio station we also screw up, their phones which makes. Me, HAPPY yeah i really. Enjoy, That yeah i'm THEN like i remember, The producers, they're like we're not. Doing that they get. Really annoyed, so okay, YOU know i call the others if. You want they're not going to give you. Any money, we, are though thirteen one o six five calling right now your. Last chance every caller on air is going to get one. Thousand dollars we'll talk to you. Up next yet you get a day here. On kiss every collar on air gets a. Thousand dollars we're going to do our last round for our last calls. Right now pick up whoever, You, Want amy it's over.
Speaker 6: To You oh mark.
Speaker 3: Muck thousand dollar? Dues mate what's? Going on what do you want to? Talk about for? Last course we got.
Speaker 5: A Pool in stowed.
Speaker 15: Last, summer yeah and probably five occasions when, we've left we'd come home and the early neighbors.
Speaker 5: Have been in. The pool, oh wait in your pun.
Speaker 15: Invited unted how.
Speaker 6: Do you know they're going in?
Speaker 15: Your, pool well we've got.
Speaker 6: Camera, members, yeah, Yeah yeah i've.
Speaker 3: Got, cameras no just the thought of the oldies sneaking. In there what are they doing, in there swimming or getting it on or doing their, acera aerobics.
Speaker 15: Just, Chilling out like a couple of cases have come back and they've invited. Us in, i'm thinking you're inviting us into our? Own pool what?
Speaker 6: They're?
Speaker 15: There YEP so i want to because the approaches The summerw i'll, tell, HER missus i want to speak. TO them i put a stop, to her but she doesn't want, me to, she said, she, said, no no no day. Cause Problems but i'd like to come home and just enjoy the pool.
Speaker 1: To myself sometimes my issue here is the fact that they it doesn't appear that they're, Asking You like i've got a Pool and i've got neighbors who don't have one, as well, and yeah but if they ever want to, use it they'll send me a message, go hey can we pop round for? A swim OR if i know we're going away for, The weekend, i'll, say hey please use use. Our POOL if i found out that anyone in my street was just coming into our backyard and, USING it i would find that incredibly Weird and i'm close with Everyone, in.
Speaker 3: Yeah we used to do it to. OUR neighbors, i REMEMBER and i as, A kid i'd take my dog into the pool and the seeds. So, hard yeah, come, on man. They're elderly what does? That matter like you have, some respect, but like does it Really matter mark that they're using? Your pool they're going, to die, you know.
Speaker 15: A bit crusty exactly.
Speaker 6: Knows what's floating around in the pool after them their.
Speaker 3: Old skin and sewed And, You, ryan hey good on, you mate. Thousand bucks let's Go. To, Liz, hello liza you gotta.
Speaker 4: Get, Up.
Speaker 6: Congratulations.
Speaker 16: Thanks babe i'm actually calling in solidarity for you because when you told your story about your hangover.
Speaker 23: Earlier, torture, METHOD yes i, was, like girl lay, oh YEAH because i went out with the girls on the weekend and had a.
Speaker 16: Blind US and i came home and your head Spin and, i'm, like yep. Shower bed all of, a sudden the kids get hit with. THE strow i could not write you.
Speaker 6: This, story wait they got hit with what the?
Speaker 16: Strow is A gastro.
Speaker 1: Oh that is that's even worse than my night because you're hungover slash potentially still intoxicated dealing with just like spraying ass.
Speaker 6: And vomit oh, my, god gosh.
Speaker 16: YOU'RE blind i really got home at midnight and this occurred at like probably twelve or.
Speaker 3: Forty five does that make It, bed like wouldn't you prefer to deal with something awful when you're drunk as Opposed.
Speaker 6: To, Soper no liz doesn't even know where she is at the.
Speaker 11: Next, day yeah you.
Speaker 1: Poor thing i'm so glad you've just won a. Thousand dollars you.
Speaker 3: Deserve it and this is, the, thing right kids don't understand that. Mummy's, hungover no they. DON'T care i don't care. At, all hey that good On, Your liz and thank you everyone that. Called in we made a lot of people one thousand dollars. Richer today, now tomorrow Celebrity Psychic georgina walker is going to be on here with your free. Snap, prediction Yeah.
Speaker 1: An australian TikTok Star bridy drake will drop into.
Speaker 3: The, studio yeah she.
Speaker 1: Won like TikToker Of the year in twenty twenty four seven.
Speaker 3: Million, followers yes social she is massive.
Speaker 1: With us there's going to be more chances to win thousands of dollars in cash with the.
Speaker 3: Pop Quiz, al right keep a kiss All, day god. He's here you can win your way To Our iHeartRadio music Festival, in vegas where you'll go and See betre Zaralas And, Benson Boone snoop dogg. And more have A. Great monday we're back here. Again tomorrow see you in.
Speaker 6: The morning