Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast. He win of fortunes has landed on.
Speaker 2: Clowns the left of me. Joke us to the raid here, I dug in a little with you just hearing that clowns to left me one day, Let's just see what people have got stories only to do with clowns, right, what have you got to do only on your left?
Speaker 1: It all right?
Speaker 2: Who knows ought to be discussed with your calling with those clowns stories you're all sitting on all right?
Speaker 1: Stuck? What have you got stuck?
Speaker 2: Ideally ahead, yep, we will accept live head first line second.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's the second rule for this breakfast show nine one O four three And as a side one side B for this one is.
Speaker 1: It's so quiet? How have you seen celebrity asleep?
Speaker 2: As this song was just ending, Jack lent over because when you call in it gets very busy, and Jack.
Speaker 1: Helps out the producers.
Speaker 2: Jack went, no one yet for seeing any anyone famous to sleep, No real surprises. But we're not calling someoney yet. Four one four three. Let's take some stories and calls now, Sarah, Yes, how are you to I'm good, Sarah? So you're calling it about me Jo gets to the raid.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: What got stuck as an ol packer's head.
Speaker 1: And our packer's head got stuck where in.
Speaker 4: A fence in our back fence. It put its head through the fence, and we were trying to get the fence the head out of the fence, and so I decided it's head around and put it through the other side of the fence.
Speaker 5: So I was completely.
Speaker 1: Stuck, double stuck. Yeah, and how did you get the outpackers head out freed in the end? You cool fibrigade or what?
Speaker 4: No, we had to cut down, cut a hole on the fence.
Speaker 1: And our pack has shake the hole in your fence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sarah, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You kill have a nice weekend.
Speaker 5: No worries, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Lisa, Hello, Hello are you I'm good Lisa. I hope you've had a good week. Yes, that is good, Lisa. What got stuck my.
Speaker 5: Young son's head in a chair at my brother's wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean how old was your boy then?
Speaker 5: He was a four year old?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they.
Speaker 2: Are bored as anything got wedding, just looking for anything to do anything dangerous or just being in trouble.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: So what He was just bored and stuck his head through the chair that little gap where your bumm is, yeah.
Speaker 5: In between the bum and the back. Yeah. He was just playing around in the chair. And my older brother said to me, we late. I think he's going to get his head stuck. And I said, no, no, no, he'll be fine, don't worry about it. If he can get in, he can get out. And about five minutes later is over to mean it's late. I think he's head stuck. I no, no, no, no, away, I can say my sons because a bit distressed, and I said, you're right, right, come on, and he wouldn't get out.
Speaker 2: People judge that family, they go, oh my god, whose side is that over there with a boy?
Speaker 5: They called the fibrigade, but weren't needed, and in the end two fellows from the kitchen bought a bread cutting noise. They were going to cut the chair.
Speaker 1: Pert the weakest night.
Speaker 2: In the kitchen is that red one, right, A big cutting night take him twenty years. Yeah, they can't get the old jaws of death. They would have called the jaws of life for the fiber gate.
Speaker 5: And finally two uncles were standing there watching all of this going on. One more tapping grabbed him by the middle, the other one pushed very hard down the seat, and the next minute clopty ky.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. I mean, what a wedding though. That's a high light of the wedding. Is that's better than the first dance.
Speaker 5: This was liarly thirty years ago and every time people seen by year aunt's son now in his steadies with his own children, don't do what it'd.
Speaker 1: Be and that's what damaged him. Unfortunately because of the chair is Benjamin Button.
Speaker 2: They freed him, but he was stuck perpetual as a four year old. Lisa, we'll send your price that that's a great call. Give you a hundred dollars worth of pancake parlavouchers. Have a great weekend, much pleasure. Thanks you calls. Very funny. Christian O'Connell Show podcast. All right, win the fortunes has landed on their song stuck. We're asking you what have you got your hair or limbs stuck in?
Speaker 1: Dino?
Speaker 6: Yes, Christian, good morning, Yeah we.
Speaker 1: Dina, welcome to the show. What did you get stuck?
Speaker 6: It wasn't me, It was my daughter. She was about six at the time, and she had this four foot high dollhouse with windows and all that sort of stuff away rather a curious little thing that she was or is still. I could see the corner of my eye she was trying to inserted hidden to one of the windows, and yeah, I thought, I want to watch this. And she got it in there and and then the yelp started. She was like a little she was like a little puppy wing stuff on the three bad dad already in and it took me about fifteen minutes to get her out because it was one of those situations, give you here, don't touch me, give you up, don't tast because there is would let her get out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, something looking like a giant's just who crashed into that doll's house.
Speaker 6: That's right. And it was hilarious. My wife come running in. She saw the hysterics. She was screwing your head off. It was funny. It was real funny.
Speaker 2: I think that one all my kids is funny. You know it's a crab a seat watch it, do you know?
Speaker 1: Thanks you Cole.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Andrew Andrew. Good morning, heydamte, I'm good Andrew.
Speaker 1: What did you get stuck?
Speaker 2: In.
Speaker 3: What a power ranger a mannequin's head?
Speaker 1: What? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I got a lage sized power Ranger when I was seven for my birthday, and after beating it up being the bad guy, absolutely break his neck and put my.
Speaker 6: Head in its head.
Speaker 1: So you're trying to imagine the scene. Here, there's your head stuck a Power Ranger mannequin, a life size one. Yes, yeah, And how did you get them?
Speaker 2: How did you get out of the param.
Speaker 3: My grandmother gave me a bit of help with some oil, and yeah, we eventually got it out.
Speaker 2: Just trying to imagine the scene. Have you just at your head on a page's body.
Speaker 1: It's the other way around his body. I think you're wearing the power Ranger's head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just ahead, Yeah, I see.
Speaker 1: God, you thought you're stuck in the mannequin.
Speaker 2: No. I couldn't fit in that, No, no, no, Otherwise I would have put it trying.
Speaker 1: To enter a power Ranger.
Speaker 3: But I didn't run into anything while I was trying to find my name, So that was a good thing.
Speaker 1: That is a great thing. It's a great thing.
Speaker 2: We've got to do a phone in about life size things. You had this life size power Range that they got you. That's great, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: She cool. Did he say he was beating up that passage coolers?
Speaker 2: That we had the other guy laughing at his kid crying stuck in a doll's house.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast