Speaker 1: I'd like to acknowledge the traditional owners on which this episode is being recorded, the combo marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer podcast. This is the podcast where we ch have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness.
Speaker 2: If you're ready to get into the.
Speaker 1: Driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life pass you by, then you're in the right place. Hello everybody, and welcome back to the potty. Today we are chatting about de romanticizing habits that are no longer serving us, And basically we chat about how important it is to you know, romanticize our lives and find the magic in the mundane. But I know that's a huge thing that we talk about on the podcast. Like with all things, there is a point where you know it might be too far.
Speaker 2: So that's what we get in today.
Speaker 1: And I know it's very easy to romanticize some habits that may not actually be serving you, like impulse buying or buying a whole new wardrobe for your euro summer because of what we're seeing on the tiki tokie. Yeah, and the social media is and I totally get it. So that's what we're going to unpack today. But before we get into it, our weekly recommendations ATIA I'm.
Speaker 3: Not allowed to do any Netflix recommendations today, but I'm gonna do one on behalf of Georgina. Are you going to call a friend? Yeah, I'm calling a friend. Call a friend and share a wreck. Georgina, do you want to come and share your recommendation with everyone?
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, I'm Georgina. I am the community manager here at R and C, and my recommendation for this week is to think about tapping into your intuition and your psychic abilities. Jamie's mum is a bit of a psychicmedian, and she did a reading for us on the weekend and she was saying, how everybody is born with this like innate ability to be really intuitive and psychic, and it's something that you have to kind of harness and tap into, as opposed to I thought people were just born with it and that's their special thing. But learning that now this is something I'm looking into. So I'm reading this book called Empower Your Inner Psychic, and it's all about kind of shutting out the outside noise and bringing out your inside voice. So something I'm loving.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Thanks Georgina, Thank you for so.
Speaker 1: I'm also going to call a friend and Jamie, would you like to give us a weekly recommendation.
Speaker 5: Pressure Hi guys, Hi Jamie, Hi dear, how are you good?
Speaker 3: Aut you?
Speaker 5: I'm Jamie. I'm the brand and marketing manager here at rn C. My recommendation is, if there's an error in your life where you feel like you want to expand or grow or you're in it and you feel like maybe there's someone in your life who has done the thing already, just ask them for help. I've been doing that a lot lately, and I feel like I have grown so much and taken the pressure off myself of always having to have the answer and just asking people around you for help. That's my recommendation.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it. Guys, Thanks so much for joining in on the weekly recommendations. We one hundred percent we'll call you when we don't know when we're all out.
Speaker 1: We're all so dry of recommendation. Alrighty, should we get into the episode.
Speaker 3: Let's do it all right, guys, Let's chat about how we can de romanticize habits that aren't serving us.
Speaker 1: So I think we wanted to bring you this episode because we all like we all know the trend of romanticizing your life, and I think you know that is such an incredible thing to really get lost and embrace mundane habits and activities, and that's amazing. Bits we're gonna be a bit spicy and chat about like the habits that are often romanticized that aren't maybe the best for you and can kind of, you know, put a spanner in the works of your progress. And I think the key thing here is really understanding that sometimes we can get caught up in like gen Pop's analysis of like what is a good habit and what isn't.
Speaker 2: I think the biggest thing is for me.
Speaker 1: It's really about I don't know if there's one thing you take away from this episode, I want you to realize.
Speaker 2: How unique we are.
Speaker 1: And for example, a habit that makes sense to me isn't necessarily going to make sense to a tear in her life and her season.
Speaker 2: So I think it's just.
Speaker 1: So interesting how we can get so caught up in what other people are doing. And obviously it's so normal, Like if we're getting back to you know, our primal sense of wanting to sit in that is such it's literally a primal instinct because we want to fit in with the tribe and then we don't get killed.
Speaker 2: Just like, what are we doing well? Going all the way back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, back in the day, you know, a couple of weeks ago. So that like, and that's so ingrained in us, and I totally get that.
Speaker 2: And again this chat is coming.
Speaker 1: From I got lost in a TikTok hole on Saturday night. I've rarely gone TikTok because fuck it sucks me in. Yeah, and I'm on there for hours, literal hours, right, I went to bed at like a lemone, and because Tim wasn't in the bed with me, like he wasn't there to be like, get off your phone, yeah, because we usually do no phones, and I just got lost.
Speaker 2: And it's so interesting.
Speaker 1: Because I just realized, especially if you're a younger human or just a more impressionable human, so much content getting pushed out that would subconsciously go, I need to be different, I need to do life different.
Speaker 2: I need to do.
Speaker 3: This in order to be this. I need to do this in order to feel this. And I think what is happening is we're getting so lost in content in social media, in our friends' lives that we are not like listening to our intuition and listening to what is actually serving us. So true, you know, we're just we're thinking about what other people are doing and what's serving them, and we're not being just like we're not having discernment with like, oh that actually feels really good or works really well in my life. It's all these like I should do this, and if I want to be the fucking Pilates girly, I gotta do this and I've got to buy, you know.
Speaker 1: And what we don't realize is how much content that we consume, whether it's social media, whether it's you know, TV, anything like that, is how impressionable it is on us thinking we need to be a certain way or have certain habits or buy certain things, and how much is actually controlling our lives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bit scary, and that.
Speaker 1: It's so interesting because I went on TikTok for hours, got really lost on there.
Speaker 2: I ended up on this fucking page a tea of this couple.
Speaker 1: You can tell they kind of do like fake fights, oh or just like not fake fights. But it's like she'd always like comedic skip kind of yeah, like she'd always prank him and he'd always like react in weird ways. And I literally could not stop scrolling on that page, and I just thought, what am I doing right now?
Speaker 2: But it's funny, Okay.
Speaker 1: So before I got there, I noticed myself coming up with things like I need to produce more content, I need to produce more types of content. And I noticed this huge thing of and I obviously was able to clock myself and have awareness of like, oh my god, I watched fucking TikTok for a couple.
Speaker 2: Of hours and I wanted to change how I did.
Speaker 3: That's nuts.
Speaker 1: So that's what we're talking about today because I think a lot of you may not be realizing how many habits that you are doing that you'll think you're like, oh, this is progression, but it's like have you just picked this up? But it's like something that's not actually progressing you or something that's not actually adding to your life.
Speaker 3: And I think just being starting to be more aware, like you obviously picked it up straight away because you're very self aware, but starting to be more aware of when things are getting programmed into and how it's making you feel. Because something I realize that TikTok made me feel not very grounded in who I am. It just it confuses me a lot when I get on TikTok and I get stuff on TikTok. So just like thinking about that too, and how things make you feel instantly, not after the fact.
Speaker 1: If you don't know who you are, or if you're like I don't even know what I want to do what I like, I challenge you to take a week off social media. It's not that's not a long amount of time, and see how you feel when you don't have a hundred different types of content coming into your brain. Like we are not meant to have that much stimulation and content in these It's confusing. If I watch TikTok every single night. I would not be the stable, self led, confident, grounded human that you hear on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I would not be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like.
Speaker 1: How many of you are literally watching TikTok every single night?
Speaker 3: That'd be an interesting pole. We'll pop that up on Stories.
Speaker 1: Amazing, all right, So here, let's get strayed into it. What are some habits we can de romanticize.
Speaker 3: I think something that I have seen is and I did Georgie was drinking a coffee when I did say this, fun, you know, I was like, your morning coffee. I feel like that is so something that is very romanticized, especially like getting a nice coffee, going for a walk on the beach, all that sort of stuff. But coffee first thing in the morning isn't actually good for you like salty. It's actually really bad. And even just like I think coffee and caffeine in general is very romanticized. And I love this so much, and I think one hundred percent I'm so guilty of this because I love a.
Speaker 1: Warm coffee, especially in winter. But we all know, so do you know we're not supposed to.
Speaker 3: Have caffeine for an hour and a half after we wake up because it's like that's the time that your body needs to regulate itself, so it does its own circadian rhythm.
Speaker 2: Wow, so it wakes itself up.
Speaker 1: Where if you have coffee before that hour and a half, you are training your body that it needs something to wake up. Whoa, yes, so and that's the thing is like you're supposed to just literally wake up, have water, let your body do it. Sing and then there are see I'm gonna challenge you here a tier because there are actually studies that say caffeine at the right time can actually be really great for your health.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: Like not doing it that hour and a half and it's good to have food in your stomach, not just letting the caffeine like hit your stomach because that's when you can get like.
Speaker 2: Leaky guard and it can fuck it all up.
Speaker 3: Wow. Interesting Yeah, okay, but one hundred percent. It is so romanticized that it's like you have your coffee and I do do that, go for your morning walk and that sort of thing like first ye yeah.
Speaker 1: Another one I think is so romanticized is being busy or just or just like ticking things off and being productive. And this is coming from a very productive human who absolutely loves being productive and busy. But wait, sorry, productive not busy. But I think something that I often, you know, see especially on TikTok or reels on Instagram, is you know, the whole kicking goals and really being you know, productive and time stamps and I do this, this and this, and I think there one hundred percent is so much gain from being productive and busy, and we absolutely need to in some periods of our life, like let's just be honest, you need to go through seasons. But again, this is where you need to have this discernment of is this a season of my life where I am productive and busy because for example, for me, it isn't. And I have a small child, and it's a season for me is surrender and being present. Yeah, so I can one hundred percent if I'm on TikTok and all I see these people being you know, really productive or like kicking huge, huge work goals, which.
Speaker 3: I definitely am doing too. Yeah, but it's like that whole intention of you getting swayed because someone else is doing it. And I think something interesting that I look at is like you can be productive without being busy because For me, something I think that's really romanticized when it comes to being busy is having like twenty plans to do on the weekend, Like You've got coffee with this person, breakfast with this person, lunch with this person, dinner here, someone's birthday. Like it's something very normal that I see, especially with people with my age, to have like completely packed weekends. And I just sometimes hear that and I'm like, I'm just doing listening to that, Like.
Speaker 1: I actually like that sounds horrible to me, right, and I would never.
Speaker 3: Do that, but go off if you want to. But for me, like, that's I don't even think I'm that busy. In December when everything's on.
Speaker 1: I was I was actually chatting to one of the NH girls about this because she was saying she has a problem with just saying yes to everything on the weekend because it's almost like, well, it's the weekend, I should be making the most of it.
Speaker 2: So she'll say yes to everything.
Speaker 1: And then it gets to the end of the weekend and she's so exhausted, Yeah, and then she's like feeling resentful towards a week but then it gets close to the weekend and then she like does it again.
Speaker 2: Exactly and one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It's almost like, especially if you are younger, almost like that fomo of missing out.
Speaker 2: So you're like, oh well, and then.
Speaker 1: You know, if you do stay home, you see your friends like at the bar or yeah, you know, at a festival or whatnot, and it can feel like, oh well, I'm only young once.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that I hear everyone say, which is so interesting. They're like, I'm only young ones, when am I going to get to do this in my life again? Like I need to make the absolute most of my weekends because my whole life can't just be work in a way that the attitude is like it already has five days of my week, why I shouldn't have the other two because you need to rest so you can go to work. And I'm like, it's interesting you say that, but you don't necessarily need to be busy the whole time, or maybe just don't be in a job where you, you know, feel five days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if you feel resentful to those five days, yeah, if it feels like it's not adding to your career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again all your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's almost bringing in this quality of life aspect of I one hundred percent agree. But you're only young once, and look, I did all the things when I was younger.
Speaker 2: But that will come a point where.
Speaker 3: You need to kind of decide of your quality of life, and especially you're going to feel the effects if you are constantly.
Speaker 2: Saying yes to things.
Speaker 1: And this can even be like at work, like if you're constantly saying yes to things and then you're feeling like spread thin and all in the name of like being busy, and that adding to your self worth of I am productive af.
Speaker 3: Hmm, that's interesting. Another habit that I see romanticized that I might be guilty sometimes is impulsive spending and spending a lot of money. Yeah, no, I'm not too bad. But something I've seen a lot of is like my euro wardrobe, buying pieces for my euro wardrobe. We were talking about this and it's like that's it's been especially on TikTok, Like I'm pretty sure it's trending right now, is euro summer outfits, clothes, things, and people are buying entire wardrobes for a holiday, and that is being romanticized. And I don't actually think that's good because it's not sustainable and it's not normal either to just buy something to wear on holiday and then you wouldn't wear it every day anyway. Oh my god, I actually or using the clothes you already have. I won't say where I heard this or who it was, but yes, a person I know is going to Europe and she was like, oh yeah, and so I just bought like a whole bunch of things, like a whole new wardrobe off Sheen because I know I'm just gonna like wear it and trash it and then never wear it again.
Speaker 2: And I literally was like, no, stop.
Speaker 1: You literally know I own a sustainable comedy and I'm like, yeah, look, you do whatever you want. Yeah, but even that mentality is so interesting because it is so impulsive, and I feel like that's just such a young brain mentality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think obviously not everyone will have the means to buy clothes from places that maybe Sheen is affordable. But if you're buying machine only because you want to wear it once and trash it, well that's yeah.
Speaker 2: I have nothing against Sheen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well maybe I do, but yeah, that even mentality, I was like, wow, that's so interesting, and I think, like, like you said it to you it's not actually I in saying that, Like, for example, I'm going to Queenstown and I had to buy ski gear because I literally don't own ski gear and we're gonna be going skiing, so like stuff like that. I get, you know, I get that because it's like, well, I actually don't own this, but like you live in Queensland, you have summer clothes.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you have some clothes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm not saying don't buy like one or two or three nice outfits or something, have something new, but you don't need a whole new wardrobe. And I think that's what I've been seeing.
Speaker 2: Here's well, here's the cracker. I don't know if I used that right. One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: If you can affallen and it aligns with your values to buy a whole new wardrobe, go and do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: We are not judging here.
Speaker 1: You do you, but in this context, I know also the people who are buying a whole new wardrobe are you know, putting it on a credit card. Yeah, and they cannot afford it, and.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like a h undred percent.
Speaker 1: I want you to feel amazing on your holiday, but just be able to take a step back and be like, well, are you just buying it because you're seeing all this content.
Speaker 3: On TikTok and you want to make some content too.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think of that, but a great point a tear and it's like, you're seeing this content on TikTok, or you know you're getting we can get so like lost, Yeah, we can get so lost and encompassed. And that's exactly how I felt on Saturday night when I went on TikTok and I questioned myself and I was like, maybe I need to do this, Maybe I need to this, this and this. Yeah, and it's so and you know what's interesting, we're kind of talking about this.
Speaker 2: But I love Sophia Richie.
Speaker 3: We love her.
Speaker 2: She's amazing. But it's like I even felt myself.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, maybe I need to buy some motion now.
Speaker 3: And I know what you mean. This is coming from a human, like I can afford it, yeah, and it's not like I'm putting on a credit card. But also I was like, but do I or is this just me wanting to be Sophie and Ritchie and actually having to be like I get to actually lock in and know what I want, and one hundred cent I might go and do it an amazing yeah bit, just having that self awareness of do I just want to have this habit or do this thing because that's what I think the whole world is doing.
Speaker 2: Actually does your algorithm.
Speaker 3: It's nuts because I think just on the TikTok that ye.
Speaker 1: Tell us, like what your algorithm gives you on TikTok? What are you in the world of TikTok?
Speaker 3: Lots of that girl really well, not lots, fair amount. I get a fair amount of formula one ed.
Speaker 2: It's just do I think I watched the videos for like a second deal of myself read or no, why a tear?
Speaker 3: And then I get a lot of I'll get like motivational speakers splice through which I do enjoy, and then a lot of like talking to camera of people talking about manifesting or human design or all of that. That sort of stuff I do get quite a bit of, but I do try to just like stay off TikTok. So usually when I end up on there, it's mainly fan edits of like Harry Potter or things that I like because I've someone sent me a video that they know I'll like and then that's just sort of formed my algorithm because I do really make a concerted effort not to spend too much time on there. But something I do notice on TikTok is like you'll hear someone talk about like multiple income streams and how they've built them, and you'll just go, I want to do that. I want to do that. I want to do affiliate marketing, I want to do investing, I want to do this, I want to do this, And you're getting so influenced and pulled in all these different directions you just get so overwhelmed. Maybe specific example, but I love it. No, that's exactly what happened to me. And like I said, I'm like a fucking very stable human, and I was like, maybe I should create content in this certain way. And I had to get off and like slap myself and be like no, Georgia, you just do you and that's perfect. But I can really understand why we're falling into these traps of like not honoring ourselves, or thinking we have to be a certain way me and a tear, or even saying like we know the trend on TikTok of like soft girl error, yeah, which I do love because I'm almost in my self girl era of like slowing down and surrendering and that's amazing. But for example, what about if you're someone and you're a startup and it's your first been in hustle right now? Yeah, yeah, and you can be like, oh, well, you know, I really should be my self girl era. No, you shouldn't exactly, But it's like having the discernment of knowing where you're at and what you need and not getting like swayed easily. Yes, so important. Maybe we can go through some tips we have for people to like de romanticize these habits or things that they're feeling pulled to because of things like totok or Instagram or wherever they're consuming it. So I think it's just taking an honest look at your habits or what ideal ideals you are playing into and ask yourself if they are serving you.
Speaker 2: And your goal and your.
Speaker 1: What I'm wanting, the feeling I'm wanting right now in your life or are you just wrapped up and what other people are doing.
Speaker 3: I love that one. I think the second one I would say, I know we have touched on it a lot previously, but have a look at what's actually causing you to feel this way about this habit? Is it? Is it TikTok? Is it a movie you watched? Is it something in the news going around? Is it someone you follow on Instagram that's doing the same thing and you look up to them. Where are these narratives coming from? And actually be objective as to whether it's good for you or not. Like you say, you limit the Yeah, and if you need to limit that consumption from those creators or those people or that TV show so that you don't get swayed. Yeah, I think the next tip I would say is know the season that you're in. So again, I have been really challenged this year with at the start of the year, I you know, have told everyone and being very honest about I'm a season of surrender and being present because of coming.
Speaker 1: Off a year where I said yes to way too many things and I got caught up and I didn't like how it made me feel. So I'm like, no, this year is present surrender and that's what I'm sticking to. And I have had many challenges of shiny things coming along my way, you know, opportunities, exciting projects, and me having to use a lot of discernment of what season am I in and am I honoring that? So you think a big thing is if you don't know, it's like, get clear what season are you in and how long is it so you can make decisions of what you kind of take on and if these habits are serving you or not in this season.
Speaker 3: I love that. The next thing I would say is look at the people you're surrounding yourself with and communicating with and their habits, because that is a You're the whole thing of your the average of the five people around you. So what are they doing that that may or may not be influencing you subconsciously? Like if you talk to a friend who goes for a walk every morning first thing in the morning, you're a lot more likely to be able to go for walks in the morning than you are if your friends sleep in till I don't know, eight am or whatever it is. So have a look at those people around you and are they doing things you want to emulate. If they are, talk to them more about it and maybe even try and buddy up on habits, and if they're not, maybe put that energetic boundary in in your mind. When it comes to when you're talking to them and just being super aware of what they're saying and how it's influencing you, and even maybe find people that are doing the habits you want to do. If you're in a season where you need to be in a bit more of a hustle, maybe find some people that are also in a bit of a hustle season so that when you're talking to each other, you're feeling that energy. And it makes such a big difference because it's so much harder for you to be in a hustle season when you're best friends in her soft girl era than it is to have someone that's also in their hustle season. So I think that's something super important to keep in mind.
Speaker 1: I love that, And just kind of adding on that too, is in saying that, for example, if you are in a hustle season, is you need to keep checking in with yourself of when you shift out because if you're constantly hustle season, you're going to get burnt out and that's not the vibe. Yeah, So it's also check in, Like that's why I love doing a monthly order. It's like, oh, am I still feeling into this end goal? Am I still feeling into this season. Does something need to shift? Does something need to change? And again this is such great locking into your self power and yourself like your discernment, which is such a huge asset to have, of you knowing when to shift, not fucking when your algorithm shifts and the new shift, Like don't just do selt.
Speaker 2: Girl error because it's on your TikTok.
Speaker 3: That's so true.
Speaker 1: So my next tip would be to challenge yourself to break the cycle by you know, experimenting with alternative behaviors. I have a great example of this of I, like Jim in the morning for me is just second nature. I have no issues getting up at you know, four o'clock and doing a five AMPT That is just very easy to me and I don't even have to think twice about it. But there was a moment there where I was like, hang on, is this serving me? Or am I just doing it because I've always done it? Or you know that's all that I see on TikTok and Instagram. And so I had to really check in with myself. And that's why, for example, Tia, I really experimented with the afternoon petise. Yeah, because again I don't like you don't know what you don't know. Yeah, so I made sure. I was like, cool, I'm actually gonna check this out.
Speaker 3: And what I found was it was such a great period to break up my day so I could switch off when I came home. But then it did come with challenges of sometimes feeling like rushed in the afternoon, like approving stuff for the team, yeah, or those sorts of certain things, and like feeling a bit rush in saying that it was kind of good because it always got me out of the door on time. Yeah, So again it's just like experiment, try something different. If you're feeling like I don't know if this is serving me or not, switch it up a bit in saying that when you switch it up, you do have to try it for a good couple weeks, because you know, my first afternoon PT I hated it because I was like, ugh, I've got no energy and I fucking didn't get to approve something.
Speaker 2: Else I don't know, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then I did it for a bit longer and I was like, oh, this is actually really.
Speaker 2: Good, and give yourself that time.
Speaker 3: I love that. The next one I think is just be a bit kind to yourself and recognize the breaking habits that you've had for a long time, or that you've consumed a lot of content around to make you think that it's a good thing is hard, Like it is hard to maybe step out of soft girl era and into hustle culture if you realize that's the season you need to be in, when everything around you for so long has been channeled towards soft girl or slower energy, and give yourself that time to first transition into it and then actually feel into it after to decide if it's right for you or not, and don't be scared to sort of just keep trying until you find something that fits, Like just because you've decided you now want to shift into a househole season. If you try and it just does not feel right at all, there's no shame in taking things a little bit slower or shifting into something different. Yeah, yeah, I think I think that is the key, Like, the whole key message of this episode is don't be scared of trying something different, don't be scared of leaning into what you're feeling. But the thing is you need to trust yourself, Like if it's not serving you or if it's not working, stop trying to you know, go hard on it and make it work. It's like you need to work with your body, you need to work with the universe.
Speaker 2: You need I truly believe.
Speaker 3: It's like when there's always that initial period where you change and it feels uncomfortable, but it's like, when something is right, it.
Speaker 2: Should feel good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should feel easy and flowy, especially when you're locking into your intuition and what you want to do and what's serving you.
Speaker 2: Like you will know when you're like, oh, yeah, this is the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So if it's not feeling like that obviously, apart from the initial being uncomfortable, it's like you get to shift and change. You don't have to just stay in that season because everyone on fucking TikTok is. Yeah. And I think when it's so easy to forget and it's something I forget sometimes too. Is I feel like nowadays, if you say you're doing something, it's almost like you have to no matter.
Speaker 2: What, and people aren't see it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to see it out, and people aren't allowed to be fluid and change their mind or realize halfway that they don't like something. It's like almost that you can't realize you don't like it until you've finished. But I think it's okay to realize you don't like something before you finished it, and it's okay to change. And that will be uncomfortable because it's not something that's necessarily normalized yet, but allowing yourself to do that with your habits, I.
Speaker 2: Love that so much.
Speaker 3: That is such a great point to finish on.
Speaker 1: We hope you have loved this episode and.
Speaker 2: We will be in your ears in.
Speaker 1: The next episode. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Concer podcast. If you enjoyed it and.
Speaker 3: Want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.