Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian No Car Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Right now on the show. Then what got loose? A horse got loose on a plane yesterday?
Speaker 1: I guess we are a cargo plane.
Speaker 2: We have live animal horse on board the airplane, and the horny managed to escape this start. Whoever didn't put that bolt across, because that's all it takes sometimes is genius of the week and early contend. We'll be doing that after eight this morning. Lucy, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 4: See how are we good?
Speaker 1: Lucy? Now, Lucy, what got loose? Well?
Speaker 4: My horse and four donkeys got loose from the convent invertred.
Speaker 1: I saw Christmas play, so I followed the.
Speaker 2: Start of bethlet him made it all the way to Jesus was serious, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Made it all the way to exhibition buildings in Carton. And we actually made the third page of the newspaper.
Speaker 1: I don't know what was on the front page.
Speaker 4: Yes, a Healy photo of a policeman feeding my horse in.
Speaker 1: Apple so that the horse and the donkeys made it to Carton or just the way, not all of them, and it's the horse leading them.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was during your night.
Speaker 4: I was asleep. I got the phone call the next morning.
Speaker 2: So they went from they broke out of this convent in Abbotsford. Yep, they've made it all the way to Carlton.
Speaker 4: The exhibition exhibition buildings. Ye.
Speaker 2: Because the trams obviously not running, so I couldn't wait for the trams, wouldn't have the flipping Mikey that go. We've got to go and find a news agent. How to get the bloody mikey guys passing down the chin. We have to walk it now. So how far did they get?
Speaker 1: How many? How many meters is that? Is it? Come case?
Speaker 3: That's a good cheer kilometers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, three point seven k's that is amazing. I love that, Lucy. That's a great one. Thank you very much for story. Have a nice weekend. By Sharon.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning, Christian and team.
Speaker 1: Good morning Sharon. What got loose?
Speaker 3: Well, we lived in a small country town in rural Victoria, and when the circus came to town, the line got loose.
Speaker 1: So what happened?
Speaker 3: Well, I think he was a bit grumpy and my dad was president of the Lions Club at that time, back in the mid seventies, and he was asked to step into the lion's cage so I don't know if he made the lion grumpy or he was just a little centered, but yeah, he got loose when they was taking him back to his trailers, so he was reigning the town and nobody knew where he was for a while.
Speaker 1: How do you miss a bloody great line? I mean, surely it just goes.
Speaker 2: There's areas where there is no line, then suddenly there is a massive, grumpy looking line who's hungry.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, but they eventually found him. We were all asked to stay in the big top and not leave. And how long.
Speaker 1: Were you in there?
Speaker 2: Oh? I would have loved to have heard that great channel announcements of our time.
Speaker 1: Everyone, please stay in the big top. We can't find the lion.
Speaker 3: So I don't know how long we were there that eventually they found the line in the ladies' toilets of the shakeground.
Speaker 2: I love the idea of the clowns and all, like you know, trapeze artists, the ring master, all in their hiding as well with you.
Speaker 1: Guys, Sean, that's a great story. Thank you very much. Give us a call, have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: By the way, have you calling from a pond or something What can't There is like ducks and geese in the background.
Speaker 3: I think they're just the birds. I'm sitting outside.
Speaker 1: Oh lovely, sounds lovely wherever you are. Christian Connells Show podcast