Speaker 1: Celebrity news you like that guards.
Speaker 2: Selena Gome is a grown woman thirty three years old. She was on the Jennifer Hudson Show overnight and revealed that she doesn't drive. It's her biggest fear. Apparently, so. She was on the show with her Wizards of Waverley Place co star David and this is what she said about I.
Speaker 3: Don't encourage myself to drive. Every time I went to dinner with David, I was too scared that I'd make him drive my car. Needless to say, I shouldn't have a driver's license. I just, oh, my good live it terrifies me. I don't know it's people have fears, but cars, you know, please like, don't text and drive, but be safe.
Speaker 4: That such a turn off. I have had two relationships with women that don't drive. I mean at all. I have to pick them up all the time.
Speaker 1: I actually could not imagine not having my driver's license, Like it is pure freedom and independence for me. But I've got a sister in law who has never got her driver's license and she doesn't drive any Obviously, I think what you don't know doesn't hurt you, like if she doesn't know any.
Speaker 4: Different, right, how does get around.
Speaker 1: She just catches public transport everywhere. Tell us how you really feel about public transport.
Speaker 4: I'm not a yeah.
Speaker 2: But also when you've had your driver's license, I thought of getting in on a train and sitting there and everything, like, if you don't have to do it every day for work, it actually is like I couldn't think of anything worse.
Speaker 1: I think if you've had your license and then lose it, that's when it's hard. Whereas if you've never got it in the first place, that's just her norm.
Speaker 2: There are lots of benefits, like you never have to find parking, you don't pay for reg o green slips like you name it, You don't get parking tickets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really, only do it if you're one of the very few people that like live in the inner city. The rest of us, the real people that live in the burbs. You need a car.
Speaker 2: When you're in your own car, you don't have to sit next to someone that stinks, Like, there's just so much more.
Speaker 4: You know where we grew up and you still live there. Can you imagine living in our area? We know you couldn't get around well for me to get into.
Speaker 1: Work if I didn't have a car, I would have to go for a walk to a bus station, a ten minute walk, get a bus, then a train.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mat and all this at what three point.
Speaker 2: Thirty in the morning, exactly you would do it? Hell no, you probably could be. Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey's wedding is just a couple of weeks away apparently in New York next month, reportedly, And there's just this this thing that's come out that apparently they've implemented it their wedding a policy, if you will, and some people are calling it super outdated, but I want to get your thoughts. Apparently they're implementing the no ring, no bring policy, which means unless you're married or at least engage, you don't get a plus one. I mean, I'm all for setting some boundaries at weddings, Like I was a no kid at a wedding, Like no kids at weddings.
Speaker 1: I've been to one where there's kids and it is heinous. Also, kids hate weddings, right, so don't bring them.
Speaker 4: Good word.
Speaker 1: I find that interesting because obviously there are people who are sometimes in long term relationships. Sometimes people maybe they can't afford to get engaged at the time. I did, though, have about three or four people who asked if they could bring a plus one to our wedding. They asked, they are right now. My wedding was it was away wedding, if you will, so people did have to travel, and so my husband, well my fiance at the time, we were kind of like, okay, yeah, that's fine. But I remember walking around, you know when you go and say hello, And there were people at my wedding who I had never met before.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know them.
Speaker 1: And I find that odd.
Speaker 4: The amount of girlfriends I've had with my failed relationships that went to you know, all my friends got married early thirties, like you. The amount of wedding photos they must have of some LOWI that I was dating.
Speaker 2: You know what you can do, You get your dad to paint a tree over them.
Speaker 4: Oh you know that one.
Speaker 2: So Mikey, this is years ago.
Speaker 4: Oh story.
Speaker 2: There was a family photo you know when you pay to get the professional photographer and everyone wears white. Yes, I told me that he got a few family photo like that, but an nex was in it. And obviously they split up, like all Mikey and his girlfriends to not the latest one, not the latest time, and of course, of course never but his dad got a little bit crafty with the photo and decided to paint a tree over the Mikey is just like hugging a tree.
Speaker 4: It was like blonde and thin, so it kind of works. So yeah, they still have it in their holiday. Hope your child's drawn the tree or did he put effort? He was a painter.
Speaker 1: Are you going to set any boundaries for your wedding?
Speaker 2: No kids, for sure. Plus ones is really hard because you've got to find a place to stop. Because unless you've made of money, which Taylor and Travis would be, they can afford for everyone to have a plus one, but maybe they want it to be more intimate and it would be a bit weird having people I didn't know at my.
Speaker 4: Wedding, or what are you going to do on the plus ones?
Speaker 2: Then I think I just have to call it at a point, Like if it's family and really close friends, yeah, If it's groups of people, like let's say I invited work people. I know they know at least ten people there, so they're fine. If it's my one cousin I'm flying in from Hobart, which I don't even have, I'll let them bring one, because they're going to have to travel with some course,