Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey hope you're well. Thank you very much. Wherever you are in the world right now, download this podcast many and this is all about the time wasters. Love this every single day. Hundreds of texts coming in, just jokes, just funny, funny jokes. They really make us laugh. I hope you enjoy this. Some of our favorites of the year so far. And thank you very much to everyone who sends them in. Whether you listen to them on the podcast a week later, a year later, it's all good. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: One day we make a book of them, make it for charity, because it's that, you know, there's other little toilet reading books. I think this would make a great one on with the Time Wasters.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Monkey Movies it is today. This is a good one. Eighties monkey movie. That's right or Wrong? A tongue going cash Gold, World War, what about a war? Chimpanzee music? Mm hmm, World War Chimpanzee Silver. We love face off. You put a couple of big apes in that. That's right, they'll rip your face off.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 2: I would love to see a American football movie where monkeys played the part of human actors. It will be called any Gibbon Sunday Gold, jackoeboy. What have you got monkey movies?
Speaker 4: Well, if they can play football, they can sing and dance Gorillala Land Gold, The Curious Case of Benjamin Banana Bronze. They could have gone either way that one.
Speaker 3: You never know. Sometimes, no, you do.
Speaker 4: Tinker Taylor Soldier spider monkey.
Speaker 3: He works for the FBI or m I.
Speaker 2: Six six Britain minus Bronx.
Speaker 3: Mates of the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, pirate chimps silver.
Speaker 3: And crouching tiger gibbon dragon.
Speaker 2: Men stare at monkeys silver. When you texteas in, please always put your name on them so we can give you your your medal. The Mandreller who knew too much Gold. When Harry meets Mandrel, not a Mandrel chat today, Bronze. Three men in a chimpanzee silver, Thank you Liam for thinking that. I'm completely thick. I wouldn't get the reference he put brackets here. Three men in a baby I thought you meant the Goonies. Thank God for you a leo. Oh though, is a Goonies ones coming up now? The Baboonies.
Speaker 3: That's a gold.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that, Michelle Brackets. Is it the Goonies? The Hunt for the Red butt.
Speaker 5: Ober Gold plus set that you Runger Turn with the old Red assn.
Speaker 2: Aiden, Hyperoba, What you did last summer?
Speaker 3: Gold?
Speaker 2: What I Daniel McCormack back on form, Straight out of Capuchin Silver, Flinging in the rain, God Hazel, that's so good. Flinging in the rain. Diary of a Chimpy Kid. Also good, Steve ann Gold Weekend at Babooni's silver? What's eating? Gilbert ape Gold there? Instead of the Postman Always rings twice the Old Jack because the movie the Capuchin Always Rings twice Silver.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, furniture Fest.
Speaker 2: It's a festival of furniture. Man's I to see Jelly? Who's on their fine? Young can cannibates. I won't even drinke again. Two strikes in your out, That's what I say. I was trying to say, fine young.
Speaker 6: Cab it yea, the moment's gone.
Speaker 2: Talking headboards, some headboards, green day, bed, Oh, thank you? Black said bath?
Speaker 6: What's a black?
Speaker 2: It's a heavy metal gold sideboard? And got a.
Speaker 6: Phone call too many boards bronze.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can have enough boards. What about Patsy recliner? Oh, just sitting there singing, reclining, lazy boy, George, get up and sing George Gold a lot of golds, Love Cooler Gang. So many great funks on furniture version, that's right, stool on the gang. Get your stool on.
Speaker 6: That doesn't quite alright?
Speaker 2: Alright, Rio, what have you got furniture back? Christian? These better be better than yesterday. When the city to sleep.
Speaker 6: I'm very sorry Melbourne about that's okay?
Speaker 2: What have you got furniture bands?
Speaker 6: Poof Daddy, Sorry puff Daddy, but you can't gold hand look at the disco?
Speaker 2: Oh so god disc Yeah, put your feet at the disco. That's very very good. Gold plus.
Speaker 6: Actually, Peweye lewis in the news little Church, pew very posh.
Speaker 2: I have to give it gold three gold run. Can he go all the way?
Speaker 6: Patsy, you love shopping furniture shopping at a daars? I do you'd say that a life?
Speaker 3: They had furnishure mainly linen, but anyway.
Speaker 2: Voiced by myself. Thanks for listening. That are my favorite bits of the show. A dares Supply and there we go. He's crushed a Bronzy Bronzy bronzie yummy and my tummy mummy.
Speaker 6: One more to finish off, Candle Labber kind of like a.
Speaker 2: Send us yours on Stop talking now, furniture bands, Rio, are you ready tomorrow?
Speaker 6: I'm ready due a lipra on the couch. You a lipra on Gold?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Ossi Ottoman good God navarished God plus. That's very good. Lazy boys to men Mmmm Silver, Blair bed bed Zeppelin.
Speaker 3: Fortunately Christian sorry, totally that for you.
Speaker 2: Should I twin beds, twim beds, Silver, Leonard's sideboard.
Speaker 6: Any boards, too many boards already.
Speaker 2: Devan devanstead of God World and ready good good draws instead of the goo goo dolls. Good draws.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that's Gold plus or bronze triplet.
Speaker 2: Smelled them both together, Rio and give it to Arena Boomtown Rattan silver like Rachel Alana's three piece set. Alas three is genius so good, you're gonna put your name on that our last four digits of five thousand, So it's you. Desk Leopard Shanes Silver Sofa Ellis Bexter Gold plus World on Simon Craig Day Bedd Gold, Chase of Bass, Silver, Ike and Tina Turner m Silver, Bruce Springsteen and the settee Seat Band.
Speaker 6: Well, what's going on?
Speaker 3: That's a bronze, that's.
Speaker 2: Andrew Bruce Inner spring Steen, Mattress.
Speaker 6: Packing a lots silver plus just.
Speaker 2: And finally Madonna again no name one sixty three peat. Give me the kudos you deserve, all right? Who's winning? There were so many great golds.
Speaker 6: There were so many good ones, but I can't go past.
Speaker 7: Divan Devon, Christian Connell's Show Podcast, Bogan Movies, Eyes Down, Jackie Boy.
Speaker 2: How are yours?
Speaker 3: Let's go. I'm ready for it, all right.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Bogan Movies, Harry Potter and the Bowling Trophy Silver, three men, Who's baby? Gold, mallet, the right one in mullet, right in silver, pass, damn it? Full denim jacket gold, Nickel back to the Future they love the old nickelback, Bogans silver, the Girl with the Southern Cross tattoo gold and Citizen Shane Citizens Gold. Whenever you hear a Bogan mum yell at some kid called shame before even look around, you know that kid. It's three four five it's got both of its ears, Piers, it's always the case. Is a stuffing like a train. She loved that one.
Speaker 3: Lots of Shane's anywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Patsy's middle name. She's reeling going to need a bigger boat. We landed a big one. Half Jackie Boy Bogan movies.
Speaker 3: Barllying me.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, gold strong, start donutting, miss Daisy. Oh no, that is gold as well.
Speaker 3: I know what us did last summer.
Speaker 2: That is three golds.
Speaker 8: Can he carry it on smoke o hunters No, no crashing, no, no think about it, no citizen shame. Everyone on smoker right now is cheering for that.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear anyone silence.
Speaker 3: I'll rack off all right, Jack, you're ready to mark, let's get stuck in.
Speaker 2: Dude, wear's my teeth? Gold strange three men in a tarana silver simon to speakable money gold. Dude, where's my commodore?
Speaker 3: Okay, can't do too many. Dude wears my silver.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of holding based ones. Legend of Basa Vance gold moon struck instead of moon Struck Silver, Dunny Daycare silver mullet and me.
Speaker 3: Silver plus.
Speaker 2: Devil wears thongs and a singlet.
Speaker 3: It's silver plus Shitty Chitty Beer Bong Bronze. I encouraged that menu.
Speaker 2: Stare at utes bronze when Chaso met Dazza Gold, Palma Geddon Silver, Planet, the Vapes Gold, So good, Darren, He's just not that into showy cold Josh Well first one with that one. Uh, Nicholas Cage and John Tibolt's starr in rack Off Gold, rack Off to the Future Gold menu, stare at moccasins Bronze, Silence of the lamb Kebab Silver, Ace Holden Ventura Silver, Bogan the Barbarian.
Speaker 3: Gold, so good to make.
Speaker 2: Take a bow, Darlem for moccasins silver, the Big maleet Ski Gold Shaving Private Ryan's Mullett. Go.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Last night was back our favorite TV show. Sas was back in some style bang ten minutes in, people are being set on fire? So what does this mean for the tie waster? We're looking for tougher celebrities. Take a celebrities name, make it tough, Jackie read to Mark Yep. Let's go Nicholas Cage Fighter Silver, Taylor Swift kicking the balls tougher celebrities. Jude Law it's a lovely mild Manning actor. Is he? What a charming man? I tell you who isn't? It's alter ego Jude Jawbreaker, Bronze Chryl Crowbar, Silver, Kim Face Bashian.
Speaker 3: Very violent Silver Plus.
Speaker 2: It's tougher celebrities. Jackie Boy, what have you got?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: This guy has been in a few fights.
Speaker 5: Gary Bruisi Yeah, Silver, James Grunt, Yeah, that stuff for gold.
Speaker 3: You don't miss mess with this celebrity. Michelle Lifer.
Speaker 2: That's dash can worthy Michelle Lifer.
Speaker 3: And speaking of dangerous prisons, San Quentin Tarantino, too many with.
Speaker 2: The old prison happy and stay fish and there Silver jack Post you ready to mark? Yes, I am. This is good news. Okay, let's get into tough celebrities. Sondra bulletproof, silver plus what I'm Bred's squatty Pippin, get on low squat Racky go three times his own body weight Gold plus, Harry Anne Well, I love that one. Muscle Crow Gold pee wee he man, not pee wee herman, pee wee he man, Gold plus word and Simon. From Shane warn to Shane, I've warned you silver plus Lisa left hook Lopez and very respectful rip and brackets there from Stephen. Thank you. Ando is a lovely guy and he hmm, don't want to mess with on taekwondo.
Speaker 3: God gold plus.
Speaker 2: These are virtually all gold today. Well done, everyone, take a bow. That is is that n't taekwondo really is smart? Quite done, justin. We appreciate the craft in that Tom cruising for a bruising silver will I am gonna carry you Bronze. Sorry Daniel, you went too big with that woman. Brad Pittbull Silver for Nelson Mandela, Classic old wrestlings from the great Humanitarian for Nelson Mandela. That is a genius one again, Mick, well done, Matthew mcconnor Haymaker Silver, Christopher Walking on Fire. That's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 3: Silver plus.
Speaker 2: Somebody is so over the top. Emily Blunt amazing actress, Right, Emily Blunt force trauma, steady on Caine Bronze, h Bricky Gervas. You know it's built like a brick, you know. Nicole Killman Gold, Michael Carr Jackson Silver, Huge Jacksman, that's a doubler.
Speaker 3: Red clever.
Speaker 2: Hugh Grunt of Gold, Leonardo to Cap in your Ass Gold unnamed. Always put your name on these. Meryl Street Fighter silverl plus, Tom Shanks Gold and another final one then Feral Streep Silver plus.
Speaker 3: They were a great budge
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast