Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian o'conn show podcast. All right, let's play then the one second game. This is our Friday game testing knowledge of songs from the nineties to do with this week's letter of the eighties of the nineties, which is all about the letter M this week. So these songs are from the nineties. You can hear one second of them and they do with the letter M the artist or the title. Now you storm through this last week and there was a bit of trash talk late yesterday.
Speaker 2: I might ad I had to ring producer Rio for a couple of things yesterday did you all four?
Speaker 1: Oh? Just a few things? What does she want? There's nothing to do with the show? Is it? Was it the tickets for something? Or it wasn't.
Speaker 2: He gives me I shouldn't go into it, but it was some of it's not fit for here.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the udeo of another breakfast show mentioning it was.
Speaker 2: It that maybe maybe I could maybe she loves radio gossip.
Speaker 1: Patsy was mentioned on Hot Breakfast by Marty Was this yesterday? Yes?
Speaker 2: I believe so.
Speaker 1: And it's upsets so much. She even sent me in the audio me at all? Did we just have during John fin Rio and I trying to dance the studio and swing our pants to John Farnham and you're going Did you hear the audio I sent you? Do you think they were attacking me? Do you think I need to respond? I did not say that, Churchill. I did not at all. I was laughing at it. I didn't understand the tone, she said. I didn't understand the tone. I don't. I don't know any of Marty's listeners understand the tone. Worried. If I was Mary, so she called you about this yesterday? She did call something. She's telling us she's not worried about I'm not worried about it. Who's that I've started the game? Oh that's Macy Gray. That Macy Gray. I tried, all right, the game is on Rio Patsy's you know what she's using that anger? It's not anger. She was slip. If I was Martie sheer Gold, I'd leave state. I'd high ten hour. You'll be waking with the horse is heading your bird? Hilarious? Yeah, who's this from the nineties to do the letter? M awesome? Christ Well just edges it alright. One also far the game is afoot judge.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, someone's got the answers.
Speaker 1: Someone's a bit angry because of their trip and m Sledge Radio two one to rio.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Delinquents the Delinquents, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: No wow, great movie, great cover versions Brillian Bands. No, there's something letter before d the don't spell, don't give it away, but that the commitment, that's the commitments the delinquents. Wasn't in the eighties or something that's got nothing new with this quiz. You're delinquent in there. I wonder you're getting burned on the talk of the town. She is having to go today? What's the school product on? What's the score? Five to rio? You can't give him that last one because you gave him the answer.
Speaker 2: Maybe Madison Avenue, God, what what.
Speaker 1: Is Madison Avenue? Don't call me baby? All right? Nothing? Nothing? Do you agree? All to nothing? One thousand points if you get this right? Okay? Who is this from the nineties. It's like a split second of sounds. Yeah, it's called the one second waterer. It's like a split second and third are you giving it? You've gone crazy? What can I give you? I just saw you hold it up, Prince. Yeah, that's it Prince, A nice beautiful girl in the world had it first? One thousand points to read names. The breaks back Oh wow wa a comeback comeback wow?
Speaker 2: I have no wow.
Speaker 1: Someone isn't a bad mood. You put me in A had in this last thank you know who's come between us. Marchie Shegel, Christian O. Connells Show Podcast