Speaker 1: This might be my last show. I'm in a terrible movie. Mitch.
Speaker 2: We came in today and I knew the reason. But Mitch was very upset about something that went down and I heard it on Willem Woody yesterday. I heard the prank that the boys pulled on You are good.
Speaker 1: I'm okay now, but in the moment, I was really I was really gutted. It was really upsetting that the boys Willim Wody, who were on after us yesterday pranked me. We were all in the car and we all heard it.
Speaker 3: But this, I mean, you got told by will and Woody that you were interviewing Fred again, which was a bloody huge interview, and you were so excited about it and it turned out to not be.
Speaker 2: I got a message from Mitch that was like, I don't say that. Literally got a message He's like, Yo, get this. Guess who I'm interviewing today.
Speaker 1: So awful. He's like a thread again.
Speaker 3: Okay, absolutely kicking career goals.
Speaker 1: This is my own show. I was embarrassed on will You. I don't want to be embarrassed on my own show. Can I tell you the context? Fred again massive DJ like he is one of the biggest in the world. He sells out shows in ten seconds. People want to go to his concerts also, so it has never done an interview. He doesn't do press. So our producer here on the show, producer Grace, calls me and goes Mitch because I interview celebs. They go, Willem Woody had this interview with Fred again and they've pulled out right Grace, and they were like, we can't do it. We need you to help us out. So I went, great, this is awesome. I don'd love to interview Fred again. We can put on the pick up, we can do the interview. It's amazing. It's all above ball. We get emails from the record label Will and Wood's producer like it's all above Borra he produced. Grace got pranked as well. Yeah, that's really sad. Neat to prep for it.
Speaker 2: They were like, we'll help you out.
Speaker 1: We'll send you a prep sheet and I looked at it and I went, it's a pretty big deal. I should put some work into this because they rushed it because it was fake. Grace looked at and Mitch won't be happy with this. I had to re edit it all.
Speaker 2: So you guys a lot of work. Do you know?
Speaker 3: This is mean on another level? Because Grace is really busy. I don't want her wasting her time on these pranks. I feel mad about that, but you are a little bit less mad about me.
Speaker 1: You're you guys are like the mums of the show. Can you to come in and defend me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: How dare you?
Speaker 1: Can you play the prank I don't want to have I'm going to lay it and I'm gonna play it because it makes me physically sick. No, this is me what happened on Wilm Woody? You press play? This is me thinking I'm interviewing Fred again. Would we make Mitchtury, who does the Night Show, believe that Tom Cashman is Fred again? He's coming in now? Hello, buddy, how are you you are? Tell you what? You're funny, You're handsome, you're talented? I mean you are? Are you single? I mean I'm sure people would want to know. Oh I'm single for now. But you know who knows what goes on on the tour?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly right? What the single? Match? Don't make this about me? God, you're good? The psychology of fredagain? Sorry, match just on a lot of these. A couple of years ago, I didn't know who Fred again was? Can I say a few years ago? I didn't know who you were either? So it's even Is this a real accent?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm on a sketch show. This is a brilliant accent. Where were you born?
Speaker 2: Well, I've been in Australia for about five days, so I'm putting one over on you.
Speaker 1: Hear, Mitch, you're such a shit? Does anyone else smell burnt toes? Give me your normal voice, your silly bugger. Oh, don't tell me how to speak me. I know how toice me. It's willing, It's willing Woody. And you're not talking to Fred again. You're talking to Tom Cashman. I knew it.
Speaker 2: Actually, I feel vicually uncomfortable listening to it.
Speaker 3: Oh look, it gives me a giggle, but only because I know that you're strong enough, Brazilian enough to overcome this. And sometimes when you work in radio, your free game, we all do it.
Speaker 1: To each other. You just have to. I've been doing this for like ten years and I've never breaked anyone. I don't that's not true. Guess what I am scorned? This is war Will and Woody.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a three to four pm war.
Speaker 1: Three to four.
Speaker 3: War I'm read for.
Speaker 1: We're going to prepare that.
Speaker 2: It just came to me right now.
Speaker 1: Sounds I think it's a time could get one up on them. Let's get them back.
Speaker 2: You've got to come up with something to our radio show. We can't cannimb up this plan while they're listening to.
Speaker 1: The next door. I can see Woody.
Speaker 3: No, but I do think that maybe they need to watch their backs because you can't mess with that.
Speaker 1: You can't threaten Laura. I was such a loss of threat.
Speaker 2: That was the mummiest threat I've ever heard, because I feel like if it's part and parcel of being with radio, I don't like how far they went with it.
Speaker 3: And I know that you're a bit upset, Mitch, because it was it was a disappointing one. But I do I think you've got.
Speaker 2: To imagine if you thought like I would be devoted, if I thought I was about to interview like somebody that I would I looked up to, or that it was amazing and you prepped it and you were like pumped, and then it was psych spoilers just bob down the road you've been devot.
Speaker 1: I called my brother in law and asked him if you knew about Freddie and he did. It's the most people the bond of in two years of knowing each other. And then he called me after and he went, how was fred again? And I didn't have the guards it yet. Good regards, all right, Well will you listening baby? Tell you the four or three and four we'll see. It's tomorrow to end of the week. Bye, everyone, as