Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast.
Speaker 2: You're in Flex and froomes on cater and today we've been talking about eugenics.
Speaker 1: Would you edit your Baby?
Speaker 2: But right now we're talking about Paris Hilton. We do like to occasionally talk about celebrity news, light and shade, of course, of course, and one of my favorite celebrities is Paris Hilton and icon the moment. The first performance artist, I would really say in the twenty first century, babes, I'm serious performance artist Charlie Chaplin walked so Paris Hilton can run. And I have caught wind of the fact that Paris Hilton has multiple phones.
Speaker 1: I know what you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Of course she does. She's a massive celebrity. She was always known to have like ten motorols on the go. But finally we have the conclusive reason why cop this TikTok by missus Sally J true that.
Speaker 3: You're like, you have five phones and there's a reason for that, yes, why?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Why is for business? Ones for friends, ones for Europe, ones for people. And I feel bad that when they ask for my number and I don't want to say Nothing's I give them that number, and then the last one is for prank calls.
Speaker 1: You make to other people.
Speaker 4: Yes, shut what is.
Speaker 1: A Paris Hilton prank phone call?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: It's mostly my mom.
Speaker 3: She's the one who taught me, and she is so good at it. Like we have parties at the house and then everyone will end up in the gun and we'll just be prank calling people for hours.
Speaker 1: I gotta say one of yours.
Speaker 2: Paris Hilton has multiple phones Europe. Makes sense having a number so that people that you don't like can message you there.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely genius. But the prank calling.
Speaker 2: Who knew the two thousands Princess Paris Hilton would have a whole phone to print call. She's a mother, she's a multimillion dollar business owner, and of course, most importantly, she's the queen of prink calls.
Speaker 5: She's a jester.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done a print call? FLEXI?
Speaker 5: I would say, yeah, I think so?
Speaker 1: What would be your go to?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I think I would have done in high school totally like a sleepover or something. I wouldn't have initiated it or been holding the phone, but I would have been present and therefore produce a brooker here we go, of.
Speaker 1: Course, producer prank Brook. Well, you're a big pranker, Brookie.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, but I even do it now, Like if I get a tallymarketer, I'll prank them. So do you want to hear my genius idea? Yes, So I answer the phone, Hello, Brook's phone. If you don't recognize a number, so then you don't have to be yourself. Then they say, oh, like is Brook there? And I say, oh, sorry, she's died, and then they don't call you back.
Speaker 1: Bokie, brook that's actually genius.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can recommend.
Speaker 2: So someone calls you who you don't want to speak to, perhaps trying to sell you a product.
Speaker 1: You don't need or want.
Speaker 2: This feels like bad ju ju babes you reckon? Yeah, oh I guess maybe bring it on. Well it's only bad if you think it's bad, So Brookie go off. Queen, Yeah, do what you want, and I support your parasil as a fellow prank caller. I haven't had a print call in a little while, but I was the queen of it once upon a time.
Speaker 1: Let's let's continue calling.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast for more tune indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.